Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Havana Good Night

• Start Topic

The Kardashian trip to Cuba continues.  Included: A disagreement results from Kim's commitment to her work engagements on Mother's Day; Scott comes down with a major case of FOMO; and tensions rise over Kylie's Puma endorsement.

They spent three days in Cuba and Kris acted like it was 3 months. 

Too bad about Kanye's deal. Kris isn't his manager. I doubt he discusses all of his deals with her. Kim must be totally under his thumb and sick of his rants over nonsense. Kris should have kicked Kim out of her office.

All that "genius" talk about his making Kim a salsa dress? WTF was that? A tight skirt with a two inch fringe around the waist? And Norths dress? She could barely move in it.

Scott was great and looked good. 

Lamar sounded like he was getting a blow job when Khloe was talking to him.

What bathroom reno takes 4-5 months? He must be spending money like it grows on trees.

• Love 5

Yeah.. I don't really understand why Kayne was mad about his deal going under and Kylie getting something. Kayne-and Kim- don't own Kylie. Sure, he had her walk in two of his fashion shows, which is nice, but aside from that, she has to have other deals. I don't understand what his deal was. Kris owes them nothing if she felt like it.

This episode was boring. Although, Scott was kind of fun tonight.

Is the Rob/Chyna arc done on this show now? I wonder if they're now selectivity editing scenes in this show because of what's going on in real time with the family and leaving certain parts out.

I hope wherever Kendall is, she has plenty of grilled cheese.  

• Love 1

Not only that the Puma deal was way back in February. Why are they bringing it up in May?

and you couldn't tell Kylie from any other model in his fashion show.  He wanted to use Kylie to capitalize on the Kardashian /Jenner name. I doubt Kylie would have given up her deal to for Kanyes ego. She seems pretty cutthroat about business.

Edited by iwasish

The Puma deal was Kylie's own deal; the Adidas deal was Kanye's deal that he wanted Kylie to participate in but still have everything under his control - why is it even a question which one Kylie should have picked? Should Kylie sacrifice her livelihood for Kanye's? (I know she's already independently wealthy, but still.) I can't believe everyone around him rationalizes his toddler tantrums. And I'm mad that he's making me defend Kylie.

• Love 11

The last scene was the best - when drunken Kris started imitating Khloe's stupid trilling sound...
(it's a thing from gay culture, often heard on Drag Race)
Khloe looked shocked to be mocked  LOL

Edited by Central Perk

Kim & Kanye were mad probably because he looked like a fool hearing/reacting the way he did.  If Kim was truthful about Kanye not knowing until it was out. Then Kanye's rant tweet that 1000% they'll never be Kylie & Puma, that Kylie's his fam and she's teem Yeezy is probably what pissed them off.  He posted all that (may be he deleted it after he found out?) only to then find out the news is true.

Kylie and Kris don't need his permission or shouldn't just work with people Kim & Kanye want them to work with. But Kris had to know Kanye's feelings on Puma. That may be a heads up would have been common courtesy since he's a family member before the news hits. 

I enjoyed Scott a lot tonight, he did react to Kourtney and kids being gone majorly different than normal. Hopefully he is make progress. He's trying at least, unlike Lamar.

So last week theme is they have no communication, that can't contact anyone. Then Scott lets it slip and they even show the photos they're all posting in Cuba? LOL How are they posting with no communication?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

They were all so surprised at how they TALKED at dinner because nobody was on their phone, this never occurred to any of them before?

What Watching Khloe's hair continuously change length during her THs was giving me whiplash.

Anybody else think that Kim's example of her having a different manager than Kris was a subtle threat?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

I mean.. I don't want to defend Kylie or Kris, but they really own nothing to Kayne. I agree above that Kanye was throwing a tantrum because he wasn't told about it and had to read about it. They don't own him anything, and Kris did say it well, you do have to act fast on deals, you can't sit around and wait for your son in law to give his A- okay. 

Also, Scott was awesome: "they have no way to get on social media, yet they somehow found a way to post pictures of them smoking cigars".

Eh, Cuba is pretty but. everything about this show is fake. I doubt very much they were off social media, only for the storyline and those scenes. I also can't with genius Kayne cutting Kim and North dresses. They didn't look that great.  Also, damn... Kayne's behavior towards Kourtney is not nice at all. These past two episodes he hasn't been nice to her. 

Is Khloe ever going to not talk about Lamer?

• Love 3

I thought it was on the tip of Kris's tongue to say that husbands come and go and Kylie being tied to a deal with Kanye isn't in her best interest. He wanted Kylie as a bargaining chip with Adidas. To show them he has th e Kardashian klan in his pocket, all wearing his shoes etc. 

Kris reminding Kim of her start in the business was a great move, that dig about how she can't dance or sing... Kimberly Kupkakes Lol!!!

i see a power struggle coming as Kris seems to realize that Kylie is the future moneymaker and Kim the fading queen.

Kourtney and Kanye? I think she sees thru his bullshit and he knows it.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Not only that the Puma deal was way back in February. Why are they bringing it up in May?

Because it seems like the whole point of the last few episodes has been for Kim to make excuses for what an ass Kanye is.  It must be exhausting.  But hey, she gets to sit with Beyonce at concerts  and Kanye has cool friends like JayZ. 

Kris owed Kanye  nothing.  And Kim says yes, Kanye tweeted about the Puma deal, but he "was kidding".  Yeah right.  Probably "kidding" about Mother's day and her missing his video shoot in Iceland....Kanye, such a jokester. A laugh a minute being married to him.

I enjoyed Scott, but I usually do.  It seems like Kris really enjoys him too.  He's about the only person on the show that is of any interest. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kris reminding Kim of her start in the business was a great move, that dig about how she can't dance or sing... Kimberly Kupkakes Lol!!!

This was priceless. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean.. I don't want to defend Kylie or Kris, but they really own nothing to Kayne. I agree above that Kanye was throwing a tantrum because he wasn't told about it and had to read about it. They don't own him anything, and Kris did say it well, you do have to act fast on deals, you can't sit around and wait for your son in law to give his A- okay. 

Especially when the son in law is notorious for making mountains out of molehills.  He probably would have insisted on being involved in contract negotiations with ridiculous demands "for Kylie", and would have probably made Puma sorry they ever made the offer.  Kris did the right thing - my sense was that she didn't WANT him to know until it was a done deal and I don't blame her.

Also wondered what E! paid the crowds of people to act like they knew who the heck the Kardashians were.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

The crowd was probably more other tourists and not the Cuban people. 

Kanye acted like a fool, honking the horn and screaming. 

I don't think Kourtney or Malika really like him.

• Love 4

I don't think Kourtney or Malika really like him.

I'm not even sure Kim is that crazy about him. Making that tutu for her - beyond ridiculous.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

Kanye never NEEDED Kylie for any type of deal and was going to get (and got) a massive new deal even without any type of Kardashian connection. Whether you hate him or not and I personally think Yeezys are ugly, but Kanye is very important to Adidas and he has made them a ton of money.  

http://fashionista.com/2016/06/adidas-kanye-west-expansion

The ironic thing is even after all this drama and Kanyes tantrum, Kylie got it put into her contract that she can still wear Adidas/Yeezy's and she has been seen wearing them after her Puma deal was set.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye never NEEDED Kylie for any type of deal and was going to get (and got) a massive new deal even without any type of Kardashian connection. Whether you hate him or not and I personally think Yeezys are ugly, but Kanye is very important to Adidas and he has made them a ton of money.  

The ironic thing is even after all this drama and Kanyes tantrum, Kylie got it put into her contract that she can still wear Adidas/Yeezy's and she has been seen wearing them after her Puma deal was set.

I disagree, I think Kanye wanted Kylie and he couldn't get Adidas to agree to that part of the deal. If Kanye had that much power, it seems they would have. Kris was able to get Kylie a deal and a stipulation that she could still be wearing Adidas. I'm no fan of Kris or Kanye, but I think Kris is a stellar business woman. Kanye may sell shoes and make money for Adidas, but I suspect he's a nightmare to work with, and when the aggravation outweighs the return, they'll cut ties. 

Kris is a realist, Kanye is a son in law today, next year, maybe not. If she ties her clients into deals with him, it could be a nightmare. It doesn't seem to me that Kim herself is even tying her deals to his. My guess is he pouted and moaned about Kris "dissing"him and Kim was sick of listening to it, and tried to convince Kris to consult with him in the future. But I doubt that's going to happen.

On a different note,  Penelope is adorable.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

This just cracks me up too.  Those are the ugliest shoes. No offense to oldsters but they look like geriatric shoes. I swear Kanye just sits around thinking up the ugliest fashion possible and brings it to fruition. The crazy part is,  people actually buy it and wear it.  I mean look what he has pushed on society, basically pantyhose for the whole body and geriatric walking shoes. Oh yeah, sign me up.....NOT!

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I do think Kourtney sees through him and they even had her point out in last weeks episode that they got in a fight over his always saying what comes to mind. 

He got a dig in on her while walking into the art exhibit in Cuba, letting her go in first because she went to design school. 

Kourtney at least reads and researches things on the internet, she has an eye for design and architecture. I don't like everything she does in terms of decorating her home, but the majority of it is very nice. Kanye, I doubt, does much reading, and seems to have one idea as far as fashion and just modifies it every year. Last fashion show, the models looked like prisoners of war.  The sneakers that the whole Klan wears are gross, my grandfather used to wear similar shoes.  I haven't seen anyone in real life wearing them, the celebrities that have I seen in them are all in the Kardashian-West circle, so probably they got them free. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

This just cracks me up too.  Those are the ugliest shoes. No offense to oldsters but they look like geriatric shoes. I swear Kanye just sits around thinking up the ugliest fashion possible and brings it to fruition. The crazy part is,  people actually buy it and wear it.  I mean look what he has pushed on society, basically pantyhose for the whole body and geriatric walking shoes. Oh yeah, sign me up.....NOT!

When the Yeezy 350s came out (IMO the ugliest of all of them) the flagship Foot Locker in NYC had kids camped out for days and a line that went around 5 blocks. It pains me to say my 20 year old nephew was one of those lunatics. This is a boy who was a nice dresser once! When I saw him actually wearing them  i cringed because they looked even worse up close.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I enjoyed Scott, but I usually do.  It seems like Kris really enjoys him too.  He's about the only person on the show that is of any interest. 

I like him too.  He's the only one on the show that has some intelligence. He may have his problems, but he's no dope.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

I said it before. I'll say it again. The bad edit of Mr. West has begun in earnest. 

Kim & PMK are setting up the exit strategy. 

Interesting and you may be on to something.  My sense was that the entire scene between Kris and Kim about Puma was scripted and staged to mollify Kanye.  Because neither Kim nor Kris really seemed to care.  Kris especially seemed like "Yeah, ok, I'll do whatever I want anyway".  And Kim can go back and tell his highness that she had that all important convo with mommy. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Interesting and you may be on to something.  My sense was that the entire scene between Kris and Kim about Puma was scripted and staged to mollify Kanye.  Because neither Kim nor Kris really seemed to care.  Kris especially seemed like "Yeah, ok, I'll do whatever I want anyway".  And Kim can go back and tell his highness that she had that all important convo with mommy. 

I thought it was Kim mollifying Kanye, more than Kris doing so. Kim is getting herself ready to go back to work, the Mothers Day mess, Iceland ?  Her only change of plans for Mothers Day was to delay her flight to NY, she put her mommy/wife time in while she was fat, now she's at full speed ahead.  Kanye and the kids come second. I bet she hears Kris Humphries words in her ear " in 5 years no one will care about you" and is scared shitless that it might come true. 

Kris is a fool if she consults with him about any deals. And she should watch what she tells Kim about the other girls deals cause Kim is a blabber mouth who will tell Kanye.

i think 3 years of having that massive ego living in her house gave Kris a whole new perspective on MrWest and it's not a pretty one.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

My god, When is Kim going to get sick of Kanye? He must be insufferable to live with. His little comment in the car "so, we're not spending Mother's Day together"?  She must be walking on eggshells constantly. It reminds me of an alcoholic boyfriend I once had. I was forever trying to smooth things over, keep things calm, making excuses. Trying to keep him from going into a rage or worse yet pout like a fuken baby. I was only in that relationship for 2 years, realized it was killing my spirit and soul and walked out with nothing, never to look back. Best decision of my life. It's time for Kim to get out of that mess.  And what was all that BS in the car, (a different car ride from the Mother's day talk) Kim telling Kanye she could never imagine herself with anybody else, and all her friends say they are so perfect together. She's just trying too damn hard to make us believe how much she loves him. 

I don't need to see Malika fawning all over Kanye, either. Telling him what a genius he is while he was cutting up the tutu for Kimmy. He reminded me of Edward Scissor hands going at it. What a fool.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Scott seemed manic, and Kris seemed sedated.  The whole exchange about the flooring in Kris's house being dated was cringe-worthy in its awkwardness.

Yea, but I kind of enjoyed it. That black and white checkered flooring has had it's day and it needs to go. I'm surprised expert interior designer Kourtney hasn't pointed that out to Kris. I think Scott has a better eye for design than Kourtney does! His clothing choices are always on point, too, even when he is going for the unkempt look he always has it together. He's tall and slim and looks great in everything he wears. Take note, Kanye. That's how you do it. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

My god, When is Kim going to get sick of Kanye? He must be insufferable to live with. His little comment in the car "so, we're not spending Mother's Day together"?  She must be walking on eggshells constantly. It reminds me of an alcoholic boyfriend I once had. I was forever trying to smooth things over, keep things calm, making excuses. Trying to keep him from going into a rage or worse yet pout like a fuken baby. I was only in that relationship for 2 years, realized it was killing my spirit and soul and walked out with nothing, never to look back. Best decision of my life. It's time for Kim to get out of that mess.  And what was all that BS in the car, (a different car ride from the Mother's day talk) Kim telling Kanye she could never imagine herself with anybody else, and all her friends say they are so perfect together. She's just trying too damn hard to make us believe how much she loves him. 

Kim isn't going to dump Kanye, he got her into all the A list places & onto the cover of Vogue. She's getting exactly what she wanted from this relationship, & she'll keep placating him as long as he keeps getting her into the right events & onto the right magazine covers.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

My god, When is Kim going to get sick of Kanye? He must be insufferable to live with. His little comment in the car "so, we're not spending Mother's Day together"?  She must be walking on eggshells constantly.

You would think a "creative genius" like Kanye would be able come up with a creative solution, like taking the kids to NYC and organizing a nice brunch for the four of them before she has to go to her shoot, or celebrating a few days early/late, since a three-year-old and an infant aren't going to be sticklers for the exact date anyway.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yea, but I kind of enjoyed it. That black and white checkered flooring has had it's day and it needs to go. I'm surprised expert interior designer Kourtney hasn't pointed that out to Kris. I think Scott has a better eye for design than Kourtney does! His clothing choices are always on point, too, even when he is going for the unkempt look he always has it together. He's tall and slim and looks great in everything he wears. Take note, Kanye. That's how you do it. 

It was good to see old Scott. He really has a good heart and despite all Kanyes talk about family, it is Scott who truly loves the Kardashians. And he adores his kids. I hope he's finally figured out his life is better without the partying and I think that the separation has helped Kourtney also. She's learned to loosen up a bit. I hope they get back together. Kim is so smug about her relationship but I don't see it lasting a long time. He's doing the same shit about her choosing her career over him that Kris H pulled and we know how that ended.

• Love 2

I really have a soft spot for Scott and I hope he gets it together. I'd love for Kourt and Scott to get back together, but I would settle for a healthy Scott being a great co-parent. I think Kris likes the status that Lamar (back in the day) and Kanye bring to the family and her daughters, but I think she actually likes Scott as a person.

I legit can't tell Malika and Khadijah apart.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I really have a soft spot for Scott and I hope he gets it together. I'd love for Kourt and Scott to get back together, but I would settle for a healthy Scott being a great co-parent. I think Kris likes the status that Lamar (back in the day) and Kanye bring to the family and her daughters, but I think she actually likes Scott as a person.

I legit can't tell Malika and Khadijah apart.

Malika is the one lodged in Khloes ass. The female equivalent of Jonathan. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Malika is the one lodged in Khloes ass. The female equivalent of Jonathan. 

Best comparison ever. Although.. if I had to choose one was, I'd choose having to see Malika on my screen more than Jonathan. Because even though it was probably fake, at one point, she was Khloe's assistant (I know Khloe VO that in an episode of K&L, so this isn't a fever dream) and therefore had a reason to always be around. Jonathan is just always there...for no reason. Except to hype up Kim. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

It was good to see old Scott. He really has a good heart and despite all Kanyes talk about family, it is Scott who truly loves the Kardashians. And he adores his kids. I hope he's finally figured out his life is better without the partying and I think that the separation has helped Kourtney also. She's learned to loosen up a bit. I hope they get back together.

Funny, I don't hope they get back together. Kourt is such a cold, blank, dead little thing. I hope Scott finds an understanding and rational person who truly cares about him.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't need to see Malika fawning all over Kanye, either. Telling him what a genius he is while he was cutting up the tutu for Kimmy. He reminded me of Edward Scissor hands going at it. What a fool.

I agree, but Kimmy must also be a nightmare to be married to.

10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He's tall and slim and looks great in everything he wears. Take note, Kanye. That's how you do it. 

Kanye will never be tall and slim, so there's no hope.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Given Kim's track record, I honestly feel that Kim falls in love with the image of relationships and so long as there are enough benefits and that image can be maintained, she'll stick it out. I don't think she fakes love, I just think she has a very selfish and twisted image of love. She's found a man who screams to the world that she is the perfect woman. That she is the icon of this generation. She doesn't realize that it's his own self inflated ego that has him talking like that. He's Kanye West - would he be with anyone that he wouldn't declare to be the coolest, hottest chick around? When Kris Humphries asked her to consider life outside of just work, she got offended and his honestly eventually led to the end of their short marriage. When Kanye gives her side eye about working on a day that was meant to be spent with your children, she re-arranges her schedule. She got a fancy orchestra to snapchat about for her kindness as well. She lives for that lifestyle. She doesn't want normality or honesty, she just wants someone to worship her existence so I agree, her and Kanye are perfect together - perfectly self-absorbed.

Scott seems like a good guy with personal demons and I really hope that he can stay the course to overcome them. He seems to genuinely care for his children, Kourtney and her family.

I wish took shots each time Khloe was on our screens talking about Lamar, how long would it take before we got drunk? Shut up Khloe. He's not your problem. You're holding on dearly and desperately trying to be the caretaker because you're seeking that self-validation that you are enough to cure his problems. That's why she has such unhealthy relationships with Lamar and Rob. She wants to be their hero and I'm pretty sure she has no clue of the underlying selfishness of her own actions. Being an enabler doesn't force people to take accountability, it lets them know that they don't have to work so hard because someone will do it for them.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I wish took shots each time Khloe was on our screens talking about Lamar, how long would it take before we got drunk? Shut up Khloe. He's not your problem. You're holding on dearly and desperately trying to be the caretaker because you're seeking that self-validation that you are enough to cure his problems. That's why she has such unhealthy relationships with Lamar and Rob. She wants to be their hero and I'm pretty sure she has no clue of the underlying selfishness of her own actions. Being an enabler doesn't force people to take accountability, it lets them know that they don't have to work so hard because someone will do it for them.

+++1

Without Lamar and Rob, Khloe has nothing, and she knows it.  Without those men (boys?), there's nothing of substance to Khloe.  She name-drops Rob and Lamar repeatedly because she knows that they are the only interesting part of her.  Kim has Kanye (and Kim is famous).  Kendall is a sought-after model, Kendall has her lip kits, and Kourt has her kids.  What does Khloe have?  A failed, pathetic tv show...and that's it.  She could put her name on clothes, nail polish, etc., and it probably wouldn't sell unless it also had another sister's name tacked on.  Her sisters, all of them, are moving on and doing their own thing, and Khloe has been left behind.  She grabs onto Rob and Lamar like she's holding on to a life-preserver...without them, she's got nothing to talk about.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Christi said:

Looked up the Yeezy 360s...wholy crap they look like baby booties!

However the Amazon reviews give me LIFE

You gotta read em

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B010O2FZRG/ref=mw_dp_cr

I kinda hate you right now.

:)))

I clicked on the link and was both appalled (hideous, overpriced shoes) and entertained (you warned us about the comments).

Now, everywhere I go on the web, I get Amazon ads for those ugly-ass things.

:))))))))

• Love 6
11 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I noticed that Malika has picked up Khloe's baby talk.  It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

It is the single most annoying thing ever on ANY Kardashian show.  That is saying something.  She sounds mentally challenged.

Do you think Khloe notices?  If she does, do you think she is like, "why are you talking like that??"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Given Kim's track record, I honestly feel that Kim falls in love with the image of relationships and so long as there are enough benefits and that image can be maintained, she'll stick it out. I don't think she fakes love, I just think she has a very selfish and twisted image of love. She's found a man who screams to the world that she is the perfect woman. That she is the icon of this generation. She doesn't realize that it's his own self inflated ego that has him talking like that. He's Kanye West - would he be with anyone that he wouldn't declare to be the coolest, hottest chick around? When Kris Humphries asked her to consider life outside of just work, she got offended and his honestly eventually led to the end of their short marriage. When Kanye gives her side eye about working on a day that was meant to be spent with your children, she re-arranges her schedule. She got a fancy orchestra to snapchat about for her kindness as well. She lives for that lifestyle. She doesn't want normality or honesty, she just wants someone to worship her existence so I agree, her and Kanye are perfect together - perfectly self-absorbed.

Scott seems like a good guy with personal demons and I really hope that he can stay the course to overcome them. He seems to genuinely care for his children, Kourtney and her family.

I think Kim only changed her plans because Kanye called her out in front of everyone and she realized by the other ladies reactions  she was supposed to give a shit about missing Mothers Day ( and she clearly didn't) so she back pedaled. I don't believe she cared about the orchestra, it had no monetary value. Watching Kim's behavior and listening to her conversations, her main focus now is looking hot. Being a MILF. With emphasis on ILF. 

Kanyes pushing  for baby number 3, (hard to  believe he'd have her go thru another supposed high risk pregnancy her) ,no way will she sacrifice another 2 years of being fat and out of commission. She'll be late thirties and it will be even harder to get in shape. Plus Kylie will be only early twenties, hotter and way younger and Kris will be devoting her time to the new moneymaker.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

It was good to see old Scott. He really has a good heart and despite all Kanyes talk about family, it is Scott who truly loves the Kardashians. And he adores his kids. I hope he's finally figured out his life is better without the partying and I think that the separation has helped Kourtney also. She's learned to loosen up a bit. I hope they get back together. Kim is so smug about her relationship but I don't see it lasting a long time. He's doing the same shit about her choosing her career over him that Kris H pulled and we know how that ended.

Maybe after all these years, Scott does love the Kardashian/Jenners, who knows? But he definitely needs them, as his main source of income has been his participation on the show and his various club appearances developed from his association with this family. I don’t think he’d enjoy returning to a life of obscurity and having to earn money on his own, which would be meager compared to the big bucks he makes now. I am sure he does love his children, as most fathers do, and maybe now regrets angrily stating on camera that he had not wanted them and that Kourtney had tricked him into fatherhood. I don’t think he’s the worst person on earth, but neither am I a swooning fan of his. I often wonder how his persona and behavior would be viewed if he were short, fat, swarthy and balding. 

• Love 10
  2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I think Kim only changed her plans because Kanye called her out in front of everyone and she realized by the other ladies reactions  she was supposed to give a shit about missing Mothers Day ( and she clearly didn't) so she back pedaled. I don't believe she cared about the orchestra, it had no monetary value. Watching Kim's behavior and listening to her conversations, her main focus now is looking hot. Being a MILF. With emphasis on ILF. 

Kanyes pushing  for baby number 3, (hard to  believe he'd have her go thru another supposed high risk pregnancy her) ,no way will she sacrifice another 2 years of being fat and out of commission. She'll be late thirties and it will be even harder to get in shape. Plus Kylie will be only early twenties, hotter and way younger and Kris will be devoting her time to the new moneymaker.

I don't think Kim has any intention of having a 3rd baby, and it's only a storyline because this family has kept themselves in the news for a decade by constantly marrying/divorcing/hooking up/breaking up/popping out kids.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I'm not sure if she even cared for the orchestra but it certainly plays into the image that she loves to portray. Her job has always been to be a hot. As Kris Jenner said - it's not like Kim had a talent like singing or dancing. Kris Jenner took straw and spun it into gold for her entire family. No word of lie, SHE is the mastermind behind their fame and fortune and when you stop and ask yourself, have any of them built any kind of career of fame and fortune for reasons other than crafting a hot image and selling their soul for any product and red carpet that's willing to pay them? Kendell is paid to look hot but she parlayed that into an actual career of being a model.

I dislike Kardashian defenders that say people are haters who are ignoring that these girls made themselves into business moguls. They didn't do that. Mama Jenner did that. They can't even take credit for the fact that they're making careers out of being 'hot'. They inherited their genetics (and paid for whatever was lacking in their minds).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Maybe after all these years, Scott does love the Kardashian/Jenners, who knows? But he definitely needs them, as his main source of income has been his participation on the show and his various club appearances developed from his association with this family. I don’t think he’d enjoy returning to a life of obscurity and having to earn money on his own, which would be meager compared to the big bucks he makes now. I am sure he does love his children, as most fathers do, and maybe now regrets angrily stating on camera that he had not wanted them and that Kourtney had tricked him into fatherhood. I don’t think he’s the worst person on earth, but neither am I a swooning fan of his. I often wonder how his persona and behavior would be viewed if he were short, fat, swarthy and balding. 

Short fat swarthy balding? He wouldn't be on the show. 

I think Scott is a partner in the luxury car company with Benny. He may not be as wealthy as the Kardashians but I think he certainly won't starve if left the show. He's flipped a couple houses and I'm sure socked away a lot of the One Oak money. Plus he parents estate. That house and the land alone in the Hamptons was worth a nice chunk of change. I think he knows how to wheel and deal. He'll do fine.  

with all his faults, and he has quite a few, he's way more tolerable than Kanye and Lamar, both of them make my skin crawl.

• Love 6

Looked at the Kanye shoes because I'm just not that familiar with them. I'm really just not a fan, looks - wise, of any shoe that is flat on the bottom. I prefer the looks of a separated heel. So I find a LOT of shoes ugly, not just his. Now I'm off to read those Amazon comments because I do not care for Kanye. Hope the comments are unflattering.

PS I do like Scott. Wish he could let go of the demons for the kids.

ETA  OMG! Had no idea people are paying these prices. ROTFLMAO at fools.

Edited by Ina123
More info
  • Love 2
On August 8, 2016 at 1:40 PM, laurakaye said:

Scott seemed manic, and Kris seemed sedated.  The whole exchange about the flooring in Kris's house being dated was cringe-worthy in its awkwardness.

And then I fell asleep.

That black and white flooring never goes out of style.   It's my favorite thing about Kris's house.  Scott has no taste.  And why is his face looking like he was exposed to a nuclear meltdown?  It looks painful. 

3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

That black and white flooring never goes out of style.   It's my favorite thing about Kris's house.  Scott has no taste.  And why is his face looking like he was exposed to a nuclear meltdown?  It looks painful. 

They haven't shown how Kris redecorated. I think it's a mishmash of styles.