Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kim feels pulled in two different directions as she tries to cater to both her sister and her husband during a trip; Scott tries to decide if he should surprise Kourtney by showing up in Iceland.

I was actually staring to see a bit of personality from Kanye. And then he acts like a baby because Kim missed his shoot. 

That Blue Lagoon was gorgeous. 

So Simon and Jonathan are a couple? 

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I was actually staring to see a bit of personality from Kanye. And then he acts like a baby because Kim missed his shoot. 

I was thinking that, too.  He was smiling and seemed quite pleasant.  And then he started pouting about Kim missing the shoot.  I guess maybe she promised him she'd be there, but he should have at least not shown his annoyance in front of everybody.  It probably made Kourtney feel bad that Kim missed the video shoot because of her birthday.

I felt sorry for Scott.  

Khloe and Rob:  Awkward much?  Yikes.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 3
(edited)

Watching her walk back to the car with him while the others stayed to have fun, I kind of felt sorry for her. But that's what she has to do to keep the peace I guess. 

Khloe wants to have a private chat with Rob. Just her and him and a couple cameras.

I felt for Scott too, but Kourtney is right, he gets ahead of himself. One vacation with him on good behavior does not make a truly changed man. One thing in his favor though, is that he didn't allow his disappointment to send him on a bender. He moved ahead with the advice Kris gave him, being a good father and co parent. And they had a nice time celebrating with the kids when she returned.

Of all the family I hope Kourt and Scott manage to make it, I see her trying to make changes in herself also and not put all the blame on Scott for their issues. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I mean, I get that Kayne was upset Kim missed the shoot, because they did go there for his shoot first. Kim asked Kourt to come along for her birthday but, seriously, Kayne, calm down. Kim goes with you on a lot of video shoots it seems like. Why was this one special? And way to make Kourtney feel awful as well. Whatever.

42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That Blue Lagoon was gorgeous. 

So Simon and Jonathan are a couple? 

Simon and Jonathan, I feel like we've speculated before.  They used to always be together on the show, they ran a PR thing and back then Jonathan wasn't just Kim's BFF, he was all the girls. I remember a fight with Kourt and Kim about stealing clothes and Kim walked out and Kourtney told that story that she tells LIKE ALL THE DAMN TIME about when she and Kim stole a pair of jeans and Kourtney walked into Kim's science class and took them back in front of Kim's friends. I don't even know. And then, there was a brief scene where Kim was "parent-trapping" Simon and Jonathan to make up because they were fighting and hadn't seen each other in a while.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean, I get that Kayne was upset Kim missed the shoot, because they did go there for his shoot first. Kim asked Kourt to come along for her birthday but, seriously, Kayne, calm down. Kim goes with you on a lot of video shoots it seems like. Why was this one special? And way to make Kourtney feel awful as well. Whatever.

Simon and Jonathan, I feel like we've speculated before.  They used to always be together on the show, they ran a PR thing and back then Jonathan wasn't just Kim's BFF, he was all the girls. I remember a fight with Kourt and Kim about stealing clothes and Kim walked out and Kourtney told that story that she tells LIKE ALL THE DAMN TIME about when she and Kim stole a pair of jeans and Kourtney walked into Kim's science class and took them back in front of Kim's friends. I don't even know. And then, there was a brief scene where Kim was "parent-trapping" Simon and Jonathan to make up because they were fighting and hadn't seen each other in a while.

Didn't Jonathan have a hissy fit when Kris H asked him if he was gay? 

And on the PR show they had wasn't there something about Simon getting outted and he went ballistic denying it? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Didn't Jonathan have a hissy fit when Kris H asked him if he was gay? 

And on the PR show they had wasn't there something about Simon getting outted and he went ballistic denying it? 

Yes,  I totally forgot Jonathan flipped out when Kris H asked him.

Kanye's come a long way from his stance on never appearing on the show, not wanting his kid on the show. Now he's there acting all pouty cause Kim spent the day with her sister and friends instead of watching the genius at work. 

Kim's demeanor in the car didn't jive with her comment that she was so upset over possibly missing the shoot. I think she was secretly glad she missed it. 

• Love 7

I watched this disjointed mess and cursed myself once it was over.

Khloes hair distracts me so much as does her appearance. I swear some  of the talking heads either took place six months prior or six months following the episodes. 

I actually wonder what motivates Lamar to appear. Is it the money?  Does he feel he owes them?  Is he not even cognizant enough to realize how he appears on these episodes?  I have zero sympathy for the whole brothel shenanigans, but do feel for anyone struggling with addiction. 

He has suffered brain damage and it is painfully obvious to the viewers.

Shame on them all for monetizing anything to do with him.

Rob looks one more donut or one solo cup of sizzurp away from death himself and also appears a bit slow. 

Scott is depressed and appears on the verge of tears in every scene. 

Kanye is next.  I can feel it. The fix is in. 

They allowed that edit of his pout in and never before has anything negative regarding him been shown,  likely as per Kim's wishes. 

Also,  her worrying Kourtneys little head could possibly block those massive danglers of hers in the pic made me laugh out loud!

Jonathon ass kissing as usual.  God,  I despise him so much. You just know he's the type of guy that laughs and points at homeless people while driving by in a limo. 

Malika- are they still trying to make her happen?  Why? 

Who pays for all the hangers-on for these trips? 

Maybe that's why Kanye was  pouting?

Was it his dime or Kim's? 

• Love 9
(edited)

What was with Khloe's devil horn hair? Isn't she 30 years old? I think the reason Lamar is on the show is just so she can keep showing her disapproval of what he's eating, smoking, or drinking so that when she walks away, she's the long suffering wife who tried.

It's unnerving to see Kanye sitting around speaking like a normal human, but puty pouty baby Kanye seems par for the course.

Interesting that Scott thinks there's still a chance that he & Kourtney will get back together, I don't get that vibe from Kourtney at all.

Why was Kourtney wearing a long sleeved bathing suit? I didn't know they even made long sleeved bathing suits.When she was talking about radiation on planes & children, I just shook my head. I think she's one of those people who read every mommy blog & believe all of it & that's why everything has to be organic & gluten free & vegan & fat free & every chemical in the world will kill you. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7

Khloe's lips look worse than Kim's now. Kim's are just inflated; Khloe's are also lopsided and grotesquely overdrawn. Add in the the two-inch eyelash extensions and the pound of eye shadow/liner - yuck! When she sees herself on TV like that, does she really think that looks good?

Kim actually looked like she was having fun for the first time in a while, but then Kanye is "disappointed" and it all goes out the window. It's not enough for him that she came along to Iceland so he can spend time with her when he's not working, but she has to fly to the top of a glacier to watch him "perform" instead of doing fun activities with her sister and friends? What a dick.

• Love 3

This episode was snoozeville. I'm finding it hard to care if Scott and Kourtney get back together now or a few months from now...she's obviously going to take him back so what difference does it make? 

Khloe meeting with Rob...why did they promote the heck out of that? Is wasn't even 30 seconds of the show and it was boring. The whole show was boring.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

What was with Khloe's devil horn hair?

Omg, is she kidding? Worst hair style ever.

2 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Rob looks one more donut or one solo cup of sizzurp away from death himself and also appears a bit slow. 

He looks terrible. So how is Chyna good for him? 

1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Kim actually looked like she was having fun for the first time in a while, but then Kanye is "disappointed" and it all goes out the window. It's not enough for him that she came along to Iceland so he can spend time with her when he's not working, but she has to fly to the top of a glacier to watch him "perform" instead of doing fun activities with her sister and friends? What a dick.

Kanye is only happy when he has Kim doing what he wants, when he wants. I'm sure he only caved and agreed to be on the show to promote and benefit himself. She really tries to please him. Must be exhausting. 

Kourtney and Scott will never move on. I thought Scott was dating models? Why are we feeling sorry for poor Scott ? Is he sober now? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

I watched this disjointed mess and cursed myself once it was over.

Khloes hair distracts me so much as does her appearance. I swear some  of the talking heads either took place six months prior or six months following the episodes. 

I actually wonder what motivates Lamar to appear. Is it the money?  Does he feel he owes them?  Is he not even cognizant enough to realize how he appears on these episodes?  I have zero sympathy for the whole brothel shenanigans, but do feel for anyone struggling with addiction. 

He has suffered brain damage and it is painfully obvious to the viewers.

Shame on them all for monetizing anything to do with him.

Scott is depressed and appears on the verge of tears in every scene. 

They allowed that edit of his pout in and never before has anything negative regarding him been shown,  likely as per Kim's wishes. 

Also,  her worrying Kourtneys little head could possibly block those massive danglers of hers in the pic made me laugh out loud!

Jonathon ass kissing as usual.  God,  I despise him so much. You just know he's the type of guy that laughs and points at homeless people while driving by in a limo. 

Malika- are they still trying to make her happen?  Why? 

Who pays for all the hangers-on for these trips? 

Maybe that's why Kanye was  pouting?

Was it his dime or Kim's? 

Agreed with everything you said, Maryswetbar.

I also feel that Kim said from the beginning the trip was planned to watch the making of Kanye's video.  Kanye had a right to be dissappointed that she didn't make it.  So if he pouted, so what.  And if walking off with him and spending alone time with him makes things right, she was correct to do it, IMO.

• Love 2

Random thoughts:

Khloe's Devil Hair Do was laughable.  As was her showing up for lunch with Scott in that white get up. 

Was anyone else hoping Kanye would fall off the glacier cliff?  Maybe then  the ungrateful masses would finally  "appreciate" the work he puts into his videos.  Yeah, he was pissed Kim didn't make it, she's his trophy wife and he wants to show her off.  I also bet she was concerned because an angry Kanye is probably not fun to be around.  She can talk a big came about how when she got there, he kissed her, etc. - she was probably scared to death he'd rip her a new one while the cameras were rolling.

Kourtney and her organic tomatoes and airplanes being harmful to kids - I'm waiting for the episode where she puts them in plastic bubbles.

Kim and Kourtney talking about how much fun Jonathan and Simon are.   Simon, I don't know about, but Jonathan is duller than dishwater.  In fact, this is the only group I can think of that can make a vacation to Iceland look boring.   And I wonder how much E paid the people to act all Kardashian Krazy.

If Khloe really wants to make up with Rob, a good start would be not stiffening up when he attempts to hug her.  What bothers Khloe is that Rob doesn't need her anymore.  That's what this is all about.  And because she has to hammer it in that this is all Rob's fault, she mentions that Caitlyn has tried to contact Rob with no success as well.  Yeah, probably once when she was taking a break from buying designer bags. 

Scott is the only one who is remotely interesting.

• Love 7
(edited)

Kim missing Kanyes shoot was no different than her and Kanye blowing off Kris for the big dinner  in Vail. Kim knows how important that shit is to her mom and from what we saw and heard from her she just didnt want to be bothered going. so much like her promise to make it up to mom, Kim has to go to the studio and watch him record a song, and probably get fucked in the restroom. 

The only times I've seen Kanye happy are when he's the center of attention . 

I don't get Robs attachment to Lamar. Supposedly all the dark things that happened in the house fucked Rob up. Lamar was a big part of that dark stuff. Hell I don't get Khloe's attachment to him. Even before the stroke he could barely string a sentence together.

When Scott and Lamar were talking about Lamar's recovery, did anyone else hear Lamar mumble something about a "side chick" and not being able to do that anymore?

Kourtney's obsession with organic etc, doesn't go so far that she won't  allow them to have ice cream and candy in Vail and she doesn't insist that Scott feed them the same when he has them. Scott, aside from the liquor, seems to eat relatively well. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

Such very strong "ick" vibes radiated from my television as I watched this..."show?"  "trainwreck?"  "bits of film taken out of the trash and glued together?"  What exactly are we watching now, anyway?

The Kanye/Kim/Kourtney stuff was snoozeville.  Except that van they were riding around in was super cool.

I 100% agree with MarysWetBar that Scott appears to be close to tears in nearly every scene.  I feel like he's struggling not only to stay sober, but to figure out his next set of actions that won't anger or irritate Kourtney.  He has to weigh everything on what he thinks her reaction will be.  Granted, he brought much of this on himself, but given that Kourtney is part robot whose "Yeah" button is frequently stuck in the "ON" position, I have some sympathy for Scott trying to figure out the daily puzzle of his life with Kourtney.

Penelope gives amazing side-eye and seems smartly suspicious of just about everything and everyone.

The "ick" came along during the Khloe/Lamar/Rob chat.  Neither Lamar nor Rob are right.  Lamar looks like he's gained a lot of weight and it seemed all he wanted to do was break into all the cookie jars and devour the contents.  His eyes seemed glazed and empty, as if he wasn't completely sure where he was or what he was supposed to say.  Rob, too - I don't know what his deal is as he mumbles behind his hands, smiles weirdly, and seems either confused by or resigned to saying his lines.  For a (very) brief moment, I actually felt bad for Khloe, sitting in a room with two addicts and trying to have a conversation.  But I also think the Khloe is very aware that there is a portion of the viewing audience that only tunes in to see what's going on with the men (especially Rob), so she name-drops him repeatedly as a way of drawing more attention to herself.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kim missing Kanyes shoot was no different than her and Kanye blowing off Kris for the big dinner  in Vail. Kim knows how important that shit is to her mom and from what we saw and heard from her she just didnt want to be bothered going. so much like her promise to make it up to mom, Kim has to go to the studio and watch him record a song, and probably get fucked in the restroom. 

The only times I've seen Kanye happy are when he's the center of attention . 

I don't get Robs attachment to Lamar. Supposedly all the dark things that happened in the house fucked Rob up. Lamar was a big part of that dark stuff. Hell I don't get Khloe's attachment to him. Even before the stroke he could barely string a sentence together.

When Scott and Lamar were talking about Lamar's recovery, did anyone else hear Lamar mumble something about a "side chick" and not being able to do that anymore?

Loving the limelight? That would make Kanye a perfect match for the Kardashian-Jenners because pretty much none of them are happy unless they are the center of attention. Kanye is for sure petulant and temperamental but at least he generates substantial income of his own and unlike most of the other boyfriends, baby daddies, fiancées or mothers-to-be of this clan, has no need to ride their gravy train for money or press. And who knows, having sex in a restroom might be more fun than attending yet another of Pimp Mama Kris’ made-for-TV family dinners and “celebrations”.

Now that the Khloe-Lamar divorce is being finalized, I hope that mercifully Lamar disappears from any connection with this family and their show, and recovers-- or not -- with some degree of privacy while Khloe searches frantically for another villain/boyfriend to take his place. There will have to be someone else to blame for the “dark things” that she implies affected her and her brother; though, from what I see, Rob is doing a perfectly good job of screwing up his own life, at least for the next 18 years. In the meantime, the hackneyed storyline of Scott and his off and on again relationship with Kourtney, and his ongoing sobriety can fill the dead air left by the Khloe-Lamar drama.

• Love 1

Did I misunderstand the conversation between Lamar, Khloe and Rob or did she say he was out drinking just the previous night? I was not sure who exactly she was referencing Rob or Lamar. It would seem based on his overdose that any drinking would be too much for his kidneys?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

As Such very strong "ick" vibes radiated from my television as I watched this..."show?"  "trainwreck?"  "bits of film taken out of the trash and glued together?"  What exactly are we watching now, anyway?

The Kanye/Kim/Kourtney stuff was snoozeville.  Except that van they were riding around in was super cool.

I 100% agree with MarysWetBar that Scott appears to be close to tears in nearly every scene.  I feel like he's struggling not only to stay sober, but to figure out his next set of actions that won't anger or irritate Kourtney.  He has to weigh everything on what he thinks her reaction will be.  Granted, he brought much of this on himself, but given that Kourtney is part robot whose "Yeah" button is frequently stuck in the "ON" position, I have some sympathy for Scott trying to figure out the daily puzzle of his life with Kourtney.

Penelope gives amazing side-eye and seems smartly suspicious of just about everything and everyone.

The "ick" came along during the Khloe/Lamar/Rob chat.  Neither Lamar nor Rob are right.  Lamar looks like he's gained a lot of weight and it seemed all he wanted to do was break into all the cookie jars and devour the contents.  His eyes seemed glazed and empty, as if he wasn't completely sure where he was or what he was supposed to say.  Rob, too - I don't know what his deal is as he mumbles behind his hands, smiles weirdly, and seems either confused by or resigned to saying his lines.  For a (very) brief moment, I actually felt bad for Khloe, sitting in a room with two addicts and trying to have a conversation.  But I also think the Khloe is very aware that there is a portion of the viewing audience that only tunes in to see what's going on with the men (especially Rob), so she name-drops him repeatedly as a way of drawing more attention to herself.

So true. Funny that this episode comes after the one where Scott investigated the Kardashian curse. Not one man who has gotten involved with or is a part of this family emerges unscathed. For all her concern for Lamar, Khloe is exploiting him. He's like an overgrown dull witted child. Give him an endless supply of gummy bears and Swedish fish and he's content. My guess is he's appearing on the show solely for the money and health insurance.

Rob? He slmost seems embarrassed. The weird giggling and talking behind his hand.. He could barely get thru that conversation with his sisters. His insistance  that the baby was his idea? Yeah I believe it. A year/2.,. from now he'll be a single, fat and lonely dad.

And Kanye? His little pity party didn't do much for his reputation. How much longer will that marriage last, who knows? But he'll be lucky to escape with a shred of dignity.

• Love 6

This. Kim never lets Kanye get a bad edit and until this I thought everything was peachy. Interesting insight into that relationship.

I must admit I was jealous of this fab trip. At least they seemed to appreciate it.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Interesting that Scott thinks there's still a chance that he & Kourtney will get back together, I don't get that vibe from Kourtney at all.

I think Scott is a pretty good actor, and his storyline this week was "act sad and pretend you want Kourtney back." He's very believable and probably has taken acting classes. Compare that with Kourtney or Rob, who can't act to save their lives. They smile and giggle when they're supposed to be serious or mad.

That said, I agree with whoever said they'll eventually get back together, and live miserably ever after.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm not convinced Scott gives 2 shits about getting back with Kourtney, but one thing I absolutely believe is that he gets very depressed. Scott lost not only his mother, but his father in a very short period of time.  With cameras constantly in his face and his excessive partying I doubt he ever gave himself the chance to properly grieve. There was one episode of the Hamptons show that was Kourtney and Scott going back to his parents summer house there, the first time since they died and Scott was really, really struggling and trying to explain why he wasnt ready to go back there just yet and Kourtney couldnt be more cold if she tried. Not exactly the most supportive person for him to help go through a grieving process with.

• Love 9

I think that Scott wants to get back together with Kourtney, but if I were Kourtney I wouldn't trust that it wasn't for the money/fame from being on the show. Considering that he's been cheating on her the entire relationship and he has/had a drug or alcohol problem...I don't see any reason for her to get back together with him. But, I think she will take him back and he'll eventually cheat again and they'll break up again and then get back together again. And then he'll cheat....lather, rinse repeat.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Summerday said:

I don't see any reason for her to get back together with him.

Until she decides she wants another baby, give it until Reign is a year or so older.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'm not convinced Scott gives 2 shits about getting back with Kourtney, but one thing I absolutely believe is that he gets very depressed. Scott lost not only his mother, but his father in a very short period of time.  With cameras constantly in his face and his excessive partying I doubt he ever gave himself the chance to properly grieve. There was one episode of the Hamptons show that was Kourtney and Scott going back to his parents summer house there, the first time since they died and Scott was really, really struggling and trying to explain why he wasnt ready to go back there just yet and Kourtney couldnt be more cold if she tried. Not exactly the most supportive person for him to help go through a grieving process with.

I like Kourtney, but yes she does come across as cold at times. However, some of it I think is a defense against airing her emotions on a TV show. I also think she was incredibly shaken by her parents divorce. Not just the actual divorce but the whole circumstances around it. Kris's affair, the bitterness between Rob Sr and Kris, the arrival of Bruce and the new step siblings and half siblings. 

IMO she's  afraid seeing Scott giving in to his grief, will break the tight grip she keeps on her own emotions and all the stuff she has repressed will bubble up. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I used to get frustrated watching this show, these miserable humans disgust me, really. I agree with several up-posts who said Kanye behaved like a spoiled child, but Kanye really truly needs that big ego of his constantly stroked. As his wife, it's Kim's job not only to stroke his penis but his ego as well. She let him down and considering the fact that the entire trip was for her to be able to be there as he filmed his video and she wasn't, she's to blame for his sulky behavior. As someone said, Kanye has been reluctant to allow North or himself to be included in the filming and suddenly he's more receptive to it. He may regret that since the cameras catch everything and it may project him as something else other than the big, mysterious, successful rap *artist (loose term). It may make him look like any rich, narcissistic guy that thinks he owns the world.

Khloe, what can I say? I used to almost be able to tolerate her. She was funny sometimes when she wasn't totally gross and talking about having sex with her own brother. Now that she's sick of pretending to care about her 'Lammie' anymore, she's beginning to show her real self in front of the camera. Khloe never wanted anyone to see anything negative about her personality. Everything about her is negative. She's conceited beyond normal conceit, she's arrogant and feels entitled to walk all over anyone, and she's unforgiving and totally selfish. Lamar got fat and lazy and he's still doing drugs and whoring around. Deal with it Khloe. Rob is fat and pretty worthless as far as actually contributing anything to society more than snapchat and Instagram photos of him with his big ass girlfriend Blac Chyna. But, he is her brother and if she REALLY wants to mend their relationship it's not helping by being a total cold bitch to him. Get over yourself Khloe, you are NOT the boss of everyone even though you think you are. And, your hair looks stupid and try to stick with one eyebrow style without flipping back and forth thin-thick-thin-thick eyebrows. Make up your mind. The devil horns hair I LOVED. It suits her to a T.  And her face is fucked up from her Botox, oh well, too bad.

146826348386522?83034

khloe-kardashian-fillers-plastic-surgery

Oh this all felt so good to get out.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5
(edited)

WOW, that photo of Khloe...is that her attempt at a smile?  What a mess.  She used to be cute.  What has to go wrong in her brain to think that she looks good like that?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

If Khloe really wants to make up with Rob, a good start would be not stiffening up when he attempts to hug her.  What bothers Khloe is that Rob doesn't need her anymore.  That's what this is all about.

I concur. Also, weren't there reports of Khloe kicking Rob out of her house because he was with Blac Chyna? Why would he want to reach out to her if that is the case? Khloe wants to mend their relationship on her terms and not really thinking about Rob is engaged to BC, so she might want to get over her hatred of her. Khloe can say how she is happy for Rob, but her demeanor says otherwise.

I will be at my table for one in thinking that Rob looks a lot better. He is still overweight, but I do think he looks like he lost a bit of weight as well. I watched a family member struggle with weight loss and it isn't easy, especially when she got discouraged when she plateaued.

I thought it was interesting that Kourtney thought Chyna was somewhat justified in lashing out against Kylie and how she, Scott, Tyga, and BC used to go out for dinner occasionally. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I think BC has plenty of justification for being bitter or hurt over how Kim and possibly Kourtney dropped her as a friend when Tyga hooked up with Kylie.  

It's not his weight, it's his demeanor, he just seems so uncomfortable and out of sorts. I hope this relationship has real legs cause another break up, one involving a child, might cause a set back.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
(edited)

Khloe seriously needs to worry about her own life, instead of meddling in others.  Why on earth should Rob reach out to her - after her horrible reaction to his baby news.  And when he extends the olive branch to hang out, she snubs him.  He doesn't need her toxicity in his life. He has others in the family who supports him.  Knowing how petty she can be, watch her continue to pick at him - just like what happened with Caitlyn.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6

I think BC has plenty of justification for being bitter or hurt over how Kim and possibly Kourtney dropped her as a friend when Tyga hooked up with Kylie. 

Oh I agree. I was just surprised Kourtney said it and it seemed she does not have any animosity toward BC.

• Love 2

Ok.  Just watched the episode online.  I am NOT a fan of the Kardashians and even less of Kanye West.  But I am a huge fan of Iceland which is why I really wanted to see this episode.  I am not Icelandic but I have a connection with the country since the late 80's.  It's a beautiful, magical, place, unlike most other places on Earth.   I know a lot of the places they went and I was curious to see how it was portrayed on the show.  

What I came away with is:

1) These people will not do justice or promote anything if they aren't getting paid to do so.  I don't know how the Blue Lagoon got as much airtime as it did, they did close it to the public so they could have the place to themselves and maybe they gave them a load of products.  Or maybe Kim wanted to be sure everyone saw her in that bathing suit.  

2) The fart conversation in the van.  They are so incredibly rude and ignorant.  During the actual filming they were snapchatting, holding their noses, Kanye put something up with the text that the driver kept farting.  Iceland is a volcanic country, the sulpher smell comes from volcanic springs.  Any idiot with capable of reading a guide book would know that.  Or ask.  I know the company used, they cater to elite clientele, and those drivers and guides are incredibly well informed and would be more than happy to tell them things about Iceland if they weren't so self absorbed.  

3) I don't think Kim ever had any intention of staying any amount of time on that glacier with Kanye.  Her and the entourage and the crew were parading all over downtown Reykjavik making it very obvious they were in town, inviting all the attention, while Kanye was filming.  If she took 2 seconds to ask her driver or guide how long it would take them to get to the glacier she would have understood that preening and walking around Reykjavik mid-afternoon was a mistake.  So as much as I dislike Kanye I'd be pissed too because she put the show and their antics ahead of him. A shame because spending a day on a glacier is quite an experience.  I'm not sure which glacier they went to but the two most likely options are not that bloody remote.  Taking a helicopter to the glacier is an expensive luxury, I'd just at the offer. 

Sadly I think those mid teens didn't need to be paid to sing for Kourtney (even the kids here aren't immune to the Kardashian krap)  but they surely did everything to draw attention to the fact they were in town.  There have been so many famous people who come here to Iceland (it's becoming quite popular).  David Beckham was here this weekend, no mobs chasing him around.  Justin Bieber was here to film that video, no mobs.  I could go on but the key is that the companies that cater to the rich and famous are very discrete, it's their livelihood to be discrete, when news gets out it's because the "stars" themselves post something on social media or allow someone else to take a picture with them and it's put on social media. Now I don't think they complained about it but I do know people knew they were coming and they let themselves be seen and heard either in person or with social media.  

That's it. Going to cut my rant off there lol.  I was just really interested to see how the show would be edited since I was aware they were here and what they did.  

• Love 13

I was happy to hear Kourtney say what she said about BC. Because it's true. Also this is the first time someone on the show said something about what honestly went down, regarding that it's not like BC and Tyga were just a couple. They were a couple who have a child together that Tyga peaked out on to date Kylie. Kim made an allusion to BC dealing with things but kourt actually said what went down. 

Rob does seem odd. I can't say much on the weight thing because losing weight doesn't always show right away but his behavior is odd for sure. This may be because he is over all of this and most of his interactions with his sisters are probably scripted and he's just done. Which I sort of get. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Castina said:

Ok.  Just watched the episode online.  I am NOT a fan of the Kardashians and even less of Kanye West.  But I am a huge fan of Iceland which is why I really wanted to see this episode.  I am not Icelandic but I have a connection with the country since the late 80's.  It's a beautiful, magical, place, unlike most other places on Earth.   I know a lot of the places they went and I was curious to see how it was portrayed on the show.  

What I came away with is:

1) These people will not do justice or promote anything if they aren't getting paid to do so.  I don't know how the Blue Lagoon got as much airtime as it did, they did close it to the public so they could have the place to themselves and maybe they gave them a load of products.  Or maybe Kim wanted to be sure everyone saw her in that bathing suit.  

2) The fart conversation in the van.  They are so incredibly rude and ignorant.  During the actual filming they were snapchatting, holding their noses, Kanye put something up with the text that the driver kept farting.  Iceland is a volcanic country, the sulpher smell comes from volcanic springs.  Any idiot with capable of reading a guide book would know that.  Or ask.  I know the company used, they cater to elite clientele, and those drivers and guides are incredibly well informed and would be more than happy to tell them things about Iceland if they weren't so self absorbed.  

3) I don't think Kim ever had any intention of staying any amount of time on that glacier with Kanye.  Her and the entourage and the crew were parading all over downtown Reykjavik making it very obvious they were in town, inviting all the attention, while Kanye was filming.  If she took 2 seconds to ask her driver or guide how long it would take them to get to the glacier she would have understood that preening and walking around Reykjavik mid-afternoon was a mistake.  So as much as I dislike Kanye I'd be pissed too because she put the show and their antics ahead of him. A shame because spending a day on a glacier is quite an experience.  I'm not sure which glacier they went to but the two most likely options are not that bloody remote.  Taking a helicopter to the glacier is an expensive luxury, I'd just at the offer. 

Sadly I think those mid teens didn't need to be paid to sing for Kourtney (even the kids here aren't immune to the Kardashian krap)  but they surely did everything to draw attention to the fact they were in town.  There have been so many famous people who come here to Iceland (it's becoming quite popular).  David Beckham was here this weekend, no mobs chasing him around.  Justin Bieber was here to film that video, no mobs.  I could go on but the key is that the companies that cater to the rich and famous are very discrete, it's their livelihood to be discrete, when news gets out it's because the "stars" themselves post something on social media or allow someone else to take a picture with them and it's put on social media. Now I don't think they complained about it but I do know people knew they were coming and they let themselves be seen and heard either in person or with social media.  

That's it. Going to cut my rant off there lol.  I was just really interested to see how the show would be edited since I was aware they were here and what they did.  

Kim wanted to go to Iceland...it's on her bucket list. I doubt she wanted to go on a glacier and watch the genius at work. All that angst and drama is draining you know.  10 to 1 Kim wanted a selfie or 20 in the Blue Lagoon. Her tits have never been photographed there, so there's that. She invited Kourt because it was conveniently her Bday and Kim could use that as an excuse for being MIA. All she had to do to get to the shoot on time was tell her bodyguard to make sure he watched their time. 

His reaction just proved my opinion of him. An egocentric, spoiled mamas boy. 

Best line of the episode " Are those killer bees"?

• Love 3

Kanye is a narcissist and he shouldn't have pouted, but it was crummy that Kim missed the video shoot.  It was the reason she was in Iceland - she said so herself.  Instead of pouting he should have said to her, "I am disappointed and a little sad that you flew half way around the world to be with me at my video shoot and then you missed it."  That would have made Kim feel even more guilty and Kanye would have gained points in the eyes of the public with his maturity and he probably would have gained some sympathy. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, BananaRama said:

Kanye would have gained points in the eyes of the public with his maturity

Before he can gain points for his maturity, he has to actually gain some maturity.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Before he can gain points for his maturity, he has to actually gain some maturity.

He's thirty five plus years old and acts a fool every chance he gets. Seeing his reaction to her missing the shoot, makes me wonder what priority he puts on her gigs. How many does he manage to make? 

That trip was what 3/4 days? Once she invited Kourtney, Jonathan and Simon along, there was no way Kim was going to make that shoot. Why didnt all of them go to watch him? My guess is she had no intention of getting stuck on a freezing glacier watching him create his magic.  It was conveniently Kourtneys B day"week" so she used it to her advantage. They could have done the sightseeing after the video was done.

Kim has skipped out on lots of dinners and stuff over the years because she was otherwise occupied. She did it in Vail to her mom and she knew "how important that stuff is to her" 

I bet her big defense of him in the GQ article is a way to make it up to him. She has to prove her loyalty. ROL has been relentless in reporting that they're soon to split. Their timing might be off, but these two will never last.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Thought I also heard Kanye say to Kim at one point, "Aren't you going to wait for me?" (When the group was walking together outside.) He did seem pretty bent out of shape - interesting to watch these two narcissists deal with each other!

• Love 3

Yeah, I mean I understand Kayne being upset but he didn't handle it well; it's hard for me to see someone's side when they act all pouty and while I also understand Kourtney's a big girl and birthdays tend to be less special and all "today is my BIRTHDAY!" (TM Stassi of Vanderpump Rules) about it all, he really made the moment when they were all celebrating Kourtney's birthday awkward as hell and if I was Kourtney I would feel awkward and uncomfortable on my damn birthday because Kayne West was UPSET. Seriously. You know he blamed Kourtney and the others. I get he was upset, but be an adult.

• Love 5

That's asking a lot from a close to 40 egomaniac. 

A bit of Karma for Kim as she sees how it was for Kourt when Scott would act the fool. But ..,She needs to get used to it, leopard doesn't change its spots.

• Love 3

Was Lamar living with Khloe? I find it so odd him being there and having food made for him. He seems like an overgrown child in the last scene. Also he looked like a pimp when he met up with Rob when he had that hat and gold chain on.

Why can't Khloe have dinner with Rob and BC? Why must her and Rob have this epic talk alone. It's so weird like just move on.

Iceland looks beautiful and I have always wanted to visit there. I rather never go tho then go on an all expense paid trip if it meant having to go with Jonathan. That guy is seriously the worst.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Marley said:

Why can't Khloe have dinner with Rob and BC? Why must her and Rob have this epic talk alone. It's so weird like just move on.

Don't forget the cameras!!

I was hoping Jonathan would go on the glacier with Kanye and accidently get blown off  a cliff by the helicopter.

Lamar has/had his own place, I think either Khloe was visiting him or vice versa.  And yes, the hat and the chain gave him that pimp look. Maybe that will be his next career?

He was flying to NYC from LA when he got sick and was removed from the plane. I wonder if he's going to use NYC as his home base to keep from being under the Kardashian spying eyes? With Khloe doing everything for him, she must have access to his bills and knows exactly where he is spending his money.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

He was removed from the plane because he was drunk and vomiting.

I especially like this part

Lamar got up and went back to the bathroom, using the heads of people in their seats to steady his balance.  

Imagine sitting in your seat & a vomit covered Lamar Odom decides to use your head to help him walk LOL

• Love 3

Sounds like your run of the mill Spirit flight.

I used to be a flight attendant and remember something similar happening on a flight from Heathrow to JFK. This idiot got plastered and puked all over Business Class. To make matters worse, it was early on in the flight so we had a good four plus hours of smelling vomit over the Atlantic. Good times.

• Love 4