Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Oh Baby!

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Hmm, you know what really helps with spotlight anxiety Kylie? Stop posting pictures of yourself on every social media site that exists. Really, if you stop pushing yourself for everyone to see, you will drop out of the spotlight. I know life is so, so hard for you with having to choose what lip color to use or whether to post a picture of your boobs or your ass, but if you just stop posting, it will be alllllll better.

So true!!  

Drop off social media. Spend ten minutes on fixing your face instead of 2 hours. Stop with the wacky wigs and attention seeking black lips and barely there clothing, maybe take a page from sister in law Leah? 

Instead of shopping for a Bentley maybe a a nice Cooper Mini? Maybe even get rid of the expensive purses and most of all, ditch the stank face and the attitude.

A nice minimum wage job at Dairy Queen for the summer and you'll be a regular girl in no time.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

So true!!  

Drop off social media. Spend ten minutes on fixing your face instead of 2 hours. Stop with the wacky wigs and attention seeking black lips and barely there clothing, maybe take a page from sister in law Leah? 

Instead of shopping for a Bentley maybe a a nice Cooper Mini? Maybe even get rid of the expensive purses and most of all, ditch the stank face and the attitude.

A nice minimum wage job at Dairy Queen for the summer and you'll be a regular girl in no time.

.... and cultivate a personality.

• Love 15

Kylie has been whining about the same crap for a good couple of years now.  Probably the most realistic thing I heard came from Khloe of all people, when Kylie was saying that just once she wants to be able to go out and be treated normally. Khloe laughed and said "trust me, you would hate it". Kylie is becoming one of the bigger famehwores in the family.

• Love 14

I know this show is sort of scripted (if "yeah" counts as a script), and the timelines are a mess, but I would clap my hands in glee if they actually showed Rob dropping the news about the baby to a completely unprepared Koven and watching their reactions.

• Love 2
(edited)

I saw a quick clip of Khloe reacting to the news that Kylie made nice with BC and Rob.. I do believe a lot of this is scripted, but you can't script the stank face on Khloe in that scene. She is not happy. She blames Rob for going outside the family code of sticking together, but suddenly she's going to find herself being the only one who isn't playing nice in the sandbox. The others seem to be getting on board with the relationship, Kris is pleased at how "amazing" they are togethger "so in love" Kourtney and Kendall want Rob to be happy and Kylie is going along with the majority.

Khloe is going to be one unhappy camper soon.

Back to scripted stroylines... Kris had her eggs frozen and is thinking of taking them out and trying to decide whose sperm will get the honors. I doubt 1st choice is Corey, and Kim will charge a lot for Kanye's,  so maybe Lord Disick?  You know he'll have some fun with that.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Back to scripted stroylines... Kris had her eggs frozen and is thinking of taking them out and trying to decide whose sperm will get the honors. I doubt 1st choice is Corey, and Kim will charge a lot for Kanye's,  so maybe Lord Disick?  You know he'll have some fun with that.  

Obviously Alex Roldan, that way Khloe can have a sibling with the same father.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kourtney, like most of this season was the only one to offer a real congrats to Rob's baby news, Kim's was a little bit fake but Khloe's was down while she had her hands dramatically over head. What. The. Hell.  Seriously. The worst. The reason why it's so awkward between you and your brother Khloe is your behavior towards him. Of course it's going to be awkward when you act like the way you act. 

Kylie is still on the "I don't want to be a famous 18 year old thing", are we traveling though time? Is this show a time machine? It's like they constantly need things to fill up the empty spaces of this show..when they really shouldn't because this whole BC/Rob/engagement/baby storyline should be ENOUGH of a storyline to fill in the gaps. But also, why can't her storyline just be about hew new lip kit launching? Why do the insist on saying she has anxiety and she hates being famous? I understand her anxiety over the site crashing, that makes sense but anxiety over being famous.. no. I can't with that. 

The best thing to come out of this episode was watching Khloe freak out over Rob's impending news and Kylie being all, "Eh, I'm over it, we took snapchat pictures! Everything's cool when you are instagramming! Also we had a nice talk about my current boyfriend who is also her son's father, it was good". Kind of hilarious.  And her talk with the blonde haired baseball kid whose name I didn't catch was so not wanting to be there when Khloe was trying to talk to him. Whoever he was, blonde haired baseball guy, you are my new favorite person to ever grace this show. Also, Kylie, stop talking sense about Khloe needing to talk to people, Khloe doesn't want that kind of talk. 

So, Corey's role on this show: Laugh sometimes and then be mute all the other times. I haven't seen him contribute anything insightful during some actual moments in this show this season. 

• Love 6

There's something off about Rob. I can't put my finger on it, I can't decide if he's playing a role for the cameras or if he's on some kind of meds.

Khloe is a bitch. It's so about Chyna and not Rob just up and leaving Khloe's house. She's jealous, plain and simple. 

Kim is so phony. She's so pissed at Rob and then all curious about the engagement "did you get on one knee?" Her only issue is not being "in" on the news. I also think Kris gave her a heads up on the baby.

Kourtney is the most sensible. At least she knows that the weddings they've attended over the years, family or not, aren't going to last, so why bother getting her panties in a twist. 

• Love 5

Khloe is just jealous for a lot of reasons about a lot of things. A lot of it probably is that her life didn't go the way she expected and now it seems to be happening to everyone else and that was her plan. Khloe wanted the married, having babies life and she didn't get any of that.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Khloe is just jealous for a lot of reasons about a lot of things. A lot of it probably is that her life didn't go the way she expected and now it seems to be happening to everyone else and that was her plan. Khloe wanted the married, having babies life and she didn't get any of that.

Then get Lamar out of her life and move on. She resents everyone talking about them maybe getting together again but by being so involved in his life and his business what are they supposed to think?

None of the projects she's been involved in have been successful. Aside from Rob, she's got the least going on as a career. Having a filthy mouth and getting outrageously drunk and acting stupid  is her reputation. That and bring the blowjob queen of the family.

It wouldn't shock me if she suddenly decided to reconcile with Lamar to make herself relevant and be the center of attention again.

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Then get Lamar out of her life and move on. She resents everyone talking about them maybe getting together again but by being so involved in his life and his business what are they supposed to think?

None of the projects she's been involved in have been successful. Aside from Rob, she's got the least going on as a career. Having a filthy mouth and getting outrageously drunk and acting stupid  is her reputation. That and being the blowjob queen of the family.

It wouldn't shock me if she suddenly decided to reconcile with Lamar to make herself relevant and be the center of attention again.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

None of the projects she's been involved in have been successful. Aside from Rob, she's got the least going on as a career. Having a filthy mouth and getting outrageously drunk and acting stupid  is her reputation. That and bring the blowjob queen of the family.

I agree. Plus, I think she also wanted to be the one to save Rob. Khloe really likes being a martyr. 

• Love 4

Rob only contacted Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe to talk? Why didn't he want to talk to Kylie or Kendall at the same time?

Kris really didn’t know what “carpe diem” meant? She had to be told what it is by KYLIE????

What a surprise, Kim can’t jump rope, the giant ass probably acts like an anchor & keeps her on the ground.

Kylie got all dressed in her special workout clothes, had her hair done in a special workout hairstyle, & then jumped rope for 5 minutes & left?

I loved it when they were trying to get into Kylie’s website & somebody said something about clearing the “cache” & Kris perked right up & said “cash?”

Khloe & her "pursed" lips make me want to just smack her until she cries. She is obviously jealous, she's the only one of the Kardashian sibs who doesn't have kids now, & she thought Rob was going to be there for her all the time. Now he's going to have a wife & kid & they'll be the ones who get his attention & Khloe will only get the leftovers. Poor, poor Khloe. Maybe if you weren't such an obnoxious bitch martyr you would have a relationship & kid too.

• Love 11

Kris really didn’t know what “carpe diem” meant? She had to be told what it is by KYLIE????

YOLO is carpe diem for the illiterate.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Oh lord imagine having to be schooled by that twit about anything.

Kylie had her phone, she probably googled it. These girls have lightning fast fingers.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Christi said:

Huh...so on the preview for next week Lamar appears to have no eyebrows ...thats odd

Lamar just relocated his eyebrows to the perimeter of his chin. Scott pointed out something that made me giggle, he said "If Blac Chyna takes Rob's last name, she'll be Blac Kardashian!". Khloe struggled hard to say 'congratulations' to Rob. (wah-wah-wah and boo-hoo-hoo on you Khloe).

_CRYINGtumblr_lg0znypSUC1qazkdco1_500.gi

I don't think Khloe is upset because of Blac Chyna specifically, I think she's bummed because she won't be the one controlling Rob anymore. She's acted like a wicked stepmother to Rob since their filming began. She's like that mythical llama in Dr. Doolittle, 'Push Me-Pull You'. It had two heads and two sets of front legs. When one half wanted to move forward, the other half would have to move backward. This caused a lot of confusion and disharmony. Most of the time, the animal just stood still. The Push Me-Pull You Syndrome existed in Khloe in the way she treated Rob all his life. She wanted to control him by being his mother-wife-sister. A very small example of this behavior was when she was on him about his weight gain and how he needs to take control and do something about it, but baked him a dish of something fattening, loaded with calories and carbs. Khloe has been a self-appointed voice of reason but she doesn't practice what she preaches to others. She lectured him to lose weight, get a job, be independent and be a better (fill in the blanks). Then, she tempted him with calorie-ridden foods, told him his business ideas wouldn't fly, and basically told him he's not as smart as his sisters. They all have issues, but Khloe more than any of them has something dark inside of her, almost sinister.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7

Someone posted before about Kris possibly being medicated, speaking very slowly. I really noticed it in the scene of her and Corey in the underwater dining room. "Which. fish. would. be. Kylie?" 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gotta watch said:

Someone posted before about Kris possibly being medicated, speaking very slowly. I really noticed it in the scene of her and Corey in the underwater dining room. "Which. fish. would. be. Kylie?" 

I think she's an alcoholic.

• Love 5

Khloe is so dense. She's hurt that Rob didn't tell her about the engagement but her comment to her friend summed up exactly why - "I don't know what she would do with us on a family trip, she's not part of the family". Is Tyga part of the family? It absolutely blows my mind that Khloe is so open and defends Tyga who was dating her underage sister and released music that spoke about her sister in such a vulgar way AND on top of all of that, he's the on/off again boyfriend of her 18 year old sister. Why is Kylie's relationship given more importance and loyalty than a relationship between two serious adults? You can tell Khloe is salty when she looks around and sees her family playing nice about Rob and Chyna? She wants to be angry and wants to have her army of supporters with her to make her feel better about her pettiness.

It's hard to feel sorry for Kyle's anxiety when she has done everything in her power to capitalize on fame and puts herself out there not only by changing her appearance to be more suitable for all of the publicity, but the way she dresses, the constant need to put everything on social media. Though, aside from Kourtney, she showed the most maturity is reaching out to Chyna. She is the only person in the family that has any real reason to take issue with Chyna and the fact that she mended fences with her while Kim and Khloe sit there brewing in the corner is very telling. Kourtney was the only one who seemed genuinely honest about her happiness for her brother and she is the only one that didn't try to chastise for his decisions. 

• Love 15

So, Khloe wonders what Chyna would do on a Kardashian family vacation? What is Corey doing there? What about Jonathan and Malika?

what is she so bitter about? 

Two weeks ago she "made up" with Caitlyn, this week Caitlyn and Rob have no family loyalty and Rob is the weak link, he needs to be cut out and replaced. 

Lets see if Lamar gets them together again. 

• Love 1

I don't think she really made up with Caitlyn, mags are reporting they're not on speaking terms. Khloe's just angry and bitter grudge holding in general. It's not even healthy how angry she is. Kourtney's face was lit up and all smiles when Rob confirmed he was having a baby, Khloe kept her head down and mumbled a congratulations. She's just horrible.

Interesting Kylie knows she's not meant to be famous, seems like that when she does appearances or has to publicly speak. At least she acknowledges and knows it. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Kylie has started a successful business. She can cut way back on the social media and living her life in public. Stop being so public, get off the show. That would be sensible advice, not telling her to get used to it.

Their fear is that without Kylie being so public, just like the rest of them, the audience will forget them. And fading into anonymity is one of their biggest fears.

Kim was lying thru her teeth about not caring about what is written about her. She never used to responded to negative stuff, now she does regularly. So we know she reads everything.

I doubt Khloe made nice with Caitlyn, supposedly all the Kardashians are on the outs with her. That's why dead daddy has been resurrected and is being given Sainthood. The beginnings of a clear divide between the two families is starting to show. Rob talking to Kendall and Kylie separately is a sign. The flashback vacation to Vail, I thought with the emphasis on Rob Sr, was kind of weird and I thought Kendall seemed a bit reserved and both she and Kylie grabbed the chance to leave early, odd since it was only a four day trip.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I doubt Khloe made nice with Caitlyn, supposedly all the Kardashians are on the outs with her. That's why dead daddy has been resurrected and is being given Sainthood. The beginnings of a clear divide between the two families is starting to show. Rob talking to Kendall and Kylie separately is a sign.

But Caitlyn has been on the show.  And why would Kourtney or Rob have any issues with her.  Kanye likes Caitlyn, so Kim will follow him.  The separate meeting likely had to do with the fact that Kendall was out of town working (she wasn't even in this episode).  It was also a chance for Blac Chyna and Kylie to talk. 

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

There's absolutely nothing about Rob to be jealous of. He is a complete and utter loser. Is he going to ask his mother for child support now?

I totally understood the reactions of each sister. Kourtney, the oldest and sort of wisest, tends to let cards lay where they fall.  She rarely chastizes or judges and accepts that it is what it is. Kim is pissed but considers herself to be the face of the family and is always cognizant of how they look to the world. She showed support. Khloe's reaction was real. This BC thing is some backstabbing Fredo-ass bullshit if ever there was. Rob starts fucking Kim's friend and his baby sister's boyfriend's baby mama. Together they wage social media war against his family. The worst toward Kylie. It doesn't matter whether or not we like them, they are his fucking family. He spontaneously on-purpose proposes with a ring he already bought in front of her family, whose hand he had already asked for marriage. Said family then takes to social media to bash their son-in-law to be's family. All this while blowing off his mother having lied about joining her on vacation. The mother who bought the house he's going to raise the little devil spawn in. You know what? Fuck Rob!

Khloe's reaction is because she cares. Clearly the people dismissing what it means to actually finance somebody else's life haven't done so. To protect them while they are going through something. To listen to them cry and try to get them help only for them to turn on you for insisting that they respect your household is indeed a betrayal. If it had been me, I would have walked out and would never speak another word to Rob. Rob can and will go to hell.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

There's absolutely nothing about Rob to be jealous of. He is a complete and utter loser. Is he going to ask his mother for child support now?

I totally understood the reactions of each sister. Kourtney, the oldest and sort of wisest, tends to let cards lay where they fall.  She rarely chastizes or judges and accepts that it is what it is. Kim is pissed but considers herself to be the face of the family and is always cognizant of how they look to the world. She showed support. Khloe's reaction was real. This BC thing is some backstabbing Fredo-ass bullshit if ever there was. Rob starts fucking Kim's friend and his baby sister's boyfriend's baby mama. Together they wage social media war against his family. The worst toward Kylie. It doesn't matter whether or not we like them, they are his fucking family. He spontaneously on-purpose proposes with a ring he already bought in front of her family, whose hand he had already asked for marriage. Said family then takes to social media to bash their son-in-law to be's family. All this while blowing off his mother having lied about joining her on vacation. The mother who bought the house he's going to raise the little devil spawn in. You know what? Fuck Rob!

Khloe's reaction is because she cares. Clearly the people dismissing what it means to actually finance somebody else's life haven't done so. To protect them while they are going through something. To listen to them cry and try to get them help only for them to turn on you for insisting that they respect your household is indeed a betrayal. If it had been me, I would have walked out and would never speak another word to Rob. Rob can and will go to hell.

You make good points. 

I can't stand Khloe, but Rob has just lost it.  How in the world can so much dysfunction exist in one family?  I could just laugh it off if innocent children weren't involved. 

• Love 2

Eh, Rob is obviously not nearly as well off as his famewhore sisters, but he's probably doing better than most of us. Chyna seems to have been doing ok in life too. I imagine their child will have more of a "normal" life than the poorWest children, in the end.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Court said:

Didn't Tyga cheat on BC with Kylie? While BC was pregnant. If anything, she is the wronged party here. Not Kylie.

See, I believe that is why Tyga and Kylie extended the branch of friendship first. They don't want BC blasting how all that went down via social media. 

I honestly don't even hold Kylie as responsible due to the fact she was still a CHILD basically. .mentally and emotionally. Her parents dropped the ball with her totally and completely. 

So did her older siblings,  who should have tried to guide her choices if they weren't so busy dealing with  their own need for fame. 

I liked Robs comment  about how he didn't post it as a joke cus he isn't a media whore. Also referencing Kim as his favourite sister. Rob's got jokes for the camera!

I think they should just be civil to their brother's fiance. For Christ's sakes,  they have absolved Lamar of being found half dead in a whorehouse after overdosing....BC looks saintly compared to that! 

Khloe's acting like an asshole and needs to be called out on it.

Also - how has no-one commented yet on the monstrosity that is Jonathan's FACE?

He looks like an effing lizard! Reptilian! 

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

I think they should just be civil to their brother's fiance. For Christ's sakes,  they have absolved Lamar of being found half dead in a whorehouse after overdosing....BC looks saintly compared to that! 

Compared to Scott, too.

26 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

The way she reacted to Rob's baby news was beyond the pale. He was overcome with emotion telling his sisters the happy news, and that the pregnancy was a mutual choice, and Khloe acted as if someone had just died. If anyone in my family reacted to my baby news that way, I would have just walked out and cut off all contact with them. What a piece of work!

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

In other words, just another day for Khloe.

• Love 4

I still say something really weird went on in Khloe and Lamar's house when Rob was living there. It all started back then. Rob's reclusiveness, Lamar's drug problems escalating, Khloe covering up for them, and god knows what else.... their relationship has never been the same since. It's dark, it's sick and it's skeevy. I just can't put my finger on why. 

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I still say something really weird went on in Khloe and Lamar's house when Rob was living there. It all started back then. Rob's reclusiveness, Lamar's drug problems escalating, Khloe covering up for them, and god knows what else.... their relationship has never been the same since. It's dark, it's sick and it's skeevy. I just can't put my finger on why. 

Rob has said weird dark stuff went on. Khloe pretty much admits it, but they never say what it was. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Timetoread said:

Jealous because Khloe will be the only 4 Kardashian siblings without kids - something she's always wanted.  And she knows she can no longer keep Rob under her control.   It was obvious when he didn't want her sitting close to him and didn't want to be alone with her.  Also, his relationship is none of her business.  Just like it was none of her business that Kylie met with BC.

There's no pleasing her.  She goes on this tirade re finding out about Rob's engagement on social media.  But then when he shares the baby news, she could not have been less supportive.

Edited by escape
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

I liked Robs comment  about how he didn't post it as a joke cus he isn't a media whore. Also referencing Kim as his favourite sister. Rob's got jokes for the camera!

I caught both of those comments. He's the only one in the family that doesn't put up with Queen Mrs. Kanye West and I love it. 

• Love 5
(edited)
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Rob has said weird dark stuff went on. Khloe pretty much admits it, but they never say what it was. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Khloe and Rob had an incestuous relationship at one time which also included Lamar. Having Khloe and Rob even joke about having sex with each other was nauseating. What normal people even joke about having sex with their brother or sister?

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You make good points. 

I can't stand Khloe, but Rob has just lost it.  How in the world can so much dysfunction exist in one family?  I could just laugh it off if innocent children weren't involved. 

Do you think he was any more normal when he was a recluse and didn't leave the house for 3 years? I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Khloe after she spent years enabling and coddling him. Poor Khloe. How dare that asshole Rob find someone other than his sister to love and want a life with.

• Love 4

It's hard for me to get on the 'Rob is a loser'  because I honestly feel like he went though something- everyone can go though depression or things- and I do think a large part of that was because he was ingrained in Khloe and Lamer and whatever the hell was going on at their house. I remember an episode where the family went camping and Khloe got a phone call from someone who did security at their house at like 11 p.,m saying Lamer had left or nothing and din't give any indication where he was going and Rob was like to everyone, "this happens like every night" so, whatever. I think Khloe hates that Rob no longer talks to her and she didn't fix him. When they lived together after the divorce, Khloe was always in charge of Rob when he didn't come on vacation, Khloe was like, "it was my job to make sure he came and he didn't" I also stand by that Khloe makes it awkward.

On a side note, I never agree with the recapper. Especially on the Blac Chyna issue. I don't know anything, other than the small tidbits I've picked up on her watching the show and what I read, but the recap implies that it's okay for Khloe to have hate for BC because Kylie started to date Tyga. While I get the loyalty, BC doesn't deserve the hate, also considering she was one of Kim's friends. Khloe dislikes BC so much. The show, at least from my memory never even mentions the fact that Tyga and BC have a child together and the fact that Tyga dropped BC while she was pregnant to not- because she was under 18 when they started- but totally date Kylie. The fact that all the Kardashian girls are like, "she has bad history with our family" does she really? And isn't some of it warranted? BC seems to be the wrong party. The only thing that sort of alluded to it was when Kim said, "She was my friend but then Tyga started to date Kylie. And that's my sister so I feel for her but I have to be on my sister's side"- which btw, is probably the only thing I agree to with this whole mess. I actually liked Kim for that statement because I think Kim sort of gets it. 

• Love 10

It's one thing to take her sisters side, but a better tact in this case would have been to discourage Kylie and Tyga's relationship. I wonder if they chose to ignore the statutory rape aspect because they didn't want the dirty laundry aired in public. 

Kim didn't just cool the friendship, she dumped BC cold. And then when it became obvious she would have to be a part of her life again, she's all " I need a vacation first, I need to be prepared, I'll do it when I'm ready" . She's embarrassed to see her because she dumped her so coldly. Kim talks big but she got no balls for any confrontation. She's a sneak.

• Love 21

I don't get the hate with BC.  Like everyone else said, Tyga left her while she was pregnant to have sex with underage Kylie.  They act like BC is the devil incarnate when she has (for the most part) stayed quiet while watching her the father of her child screw the underage sister of her former best friend.  How exactly is this her fault?

Khloe needs to get over herself.  This isn't about her, it is about Rob.  Yeah it sucks that she hasn't got the white picket fence dream all worked out but no one in this family is qualified to talk about healthy relationships, let alone her. 

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It's one thing to take her sisters side, but a better tact in this case would have been to discourage Kylie and Tyga's relationship. I wonder if they chose to ignore the statutory rape aspect because they didn't want the dirty laundry aired in public. 

Kim didn't just cool the friendship, she dumped BC cold. And then when it became obvious she would have to be a part of her life again, she's all " I need a vacation first, I need to be prepared, I'll do it when I'm ready" . She's embarrassed to see her because she dumped her so coldly. Kim talks big but she got no balls for any confrontation. She's a sneak.

Pretty much 100% to your post. The show tried to act like Kylie and Tyga were just friends but the world knew better. I remember a distinct line from Kylie following her birthday, "me and Tyga have been friends for so long but now that I'm a little older we've decided to become more", like really? I love the things they leave out in this whole mess of a show and their history. 

• Love 5
(edited)

They hate BC because her presence makes the whole Tyga/Kylie situation looks worse.  They want to put a gloss on the K/T relationship and anyone who prevents the Kardashian machine from running smoothly is cast as the enemy.

Edited by sking24450
  • Love 4
(edited)

The way she reacted to Rob's baby news was beyond the pale. He was overcome with emotion telling his sisters the happy news, and that the pregnancy was a mutual choice, and Khloe acted as if someone had just died. If anyone in my family reacted to my baby news that way, I would have just walked out and cut off all contact with them. What a piece of work!

I agree. Then Khloe acts like Rob should reach out to her. Why would he want to reach out or be close with someone who obviously does not like BC and is not at all happy for him? She claims to be happy in her talking heads about Rob being out and about, but it sounds so fake when her reactions to the things are so over the top and not at all happy for him. If someone reacted like Khloe did to news I was excited about I would not be very eager to mend that relationship. I feel like Khloe takes Rob's decisions so personally. She acts like he did it all to her. I also feel like she wants their relationship back on track under her terms, which would probably be without BC.

Props to Kourtney for understanding from the start that it is Rob's life and all you can really do is support him. Also, props to Kylie for talking with BC and being more mature in this instance than Khloe (and really Kim as well).

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 2