Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Oh Baby!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And what was the dealwith Khloe's  on  sweat suit, and Rob's response that it's the same one he wore 10 days in a row.  Was he joking?  Because...ewwww?  Please tell me he owns, like, 40 black sweat suits and rotates them regularly.

Gosh, imagine not wanting to go on a super-secret vacation on a private jet with your rich mamma because your stylist didn't know what to pack.  Does this family have even the smallest concept that the things that come out of their mouths are over-the-top ridiculous?  I swear, sometimes I feel like they flip through a dictionary, choose 10 random words, and make a sentence out oit.

LOL...I know, none of them actually own a dictionary, just using it as an illustration.

i don't doubt he wears the same one ten days in a row. Neither he nor BC look like hygiene is a top priority.  And that's not because he is overweight. The unshaven face, sandals with sox, the too small baseball caps combined with the sweatsuit just adds to the overall look of sloppiness

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Does anyone actually believe that he has a stylist???

He believes he has a son, so he may well believe he has a stylist. Kanye believes he is a talented designer and has convinced Kim of it. We aren't talking major intellect here.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Does anyone actually believe that he has a stylist???

His tattoo artist, and whoever runs out to buy him new black t-shirts and hats when he meat-sweats or hangover-sweats through them.  He's back on TV now, so he's got to K!eep up with his family. 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, iwasish said:

Can we have one serious family discussion without Kim's tits front and center?  It's not like they're going to have an opinion on anything, so please cover them up.

I don't know. At this point, they are like members of the primary cast. They deserve the kind of special billing that Heather Locklear got on Melrose Place.

• Love 1