Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Paul is either the worst fake drunk in history or the cheapest drunk I've ever seen. I'd put money on the first. He's also obsessed with vomiting. Why did he have to win Veto? Someone convince him not to use it! It won't be hard.

Bronte is so over Paul and can't get away from him. She's not even bothering to hide it anymore.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I missed some of this with Tiffany.   So Frank legitimately upset her?   Even with his apology, which from the part I heard, sounded sincere?

The time stamp is from around 8:55 BBT, not sure which camera because I haven't bothered flashing back for it. There was something about a bottle of wine and some yelling. Now Tiffany is pulling a Vanessa with the crying and the I don't want to talk about it and whatnot. 

• Love 1

If what happened at 8:55 BBT was what made Tiffany cry, she really needs to get a thicker skin. Or stop acting like Vanessa. Essentially, Zakiyah grabbed one of the three bottles of wine and hid it in a towel and took it to the HoH to hide it under the covers. She originally said it was for the girls but changed the story that she was going to pull it out when they finished the other two. Tiffany, at the kitchen island, kept saying that no, there were only two bottles of wine not three. Frank kinda snapped back that he was the one who took it out of the storage room so he would know and added a "Damn, Tiff!" at the end. That was it. And she was still crying after he apologized? Okay then. 

• Love 7

Total game play by Tiff.  She completely ignored James' wise counsel earlier to just chill and observe.  Tiff does not have Van's ability to keep up the pretenses required to sustain a bluff.  She quickly folded and joined everyone in the jacuzzi.  Also, can she really be that stoopid to consciously be the shit stirrer in a contented house?  This gambit will cost her.

Anyone know for certain if Frank gets to replace his Roadkill nom when Paul removes himself?  There is no way Paul gets to do this, whatever his bravado tries to sell us, and them.  

Frank farting odd his pixel thingy is one of the funniest things I have seen in a decade of watching this show.  I hope it makes air.   

15 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Anyone know for certain if Frank gets to replace his Roadkill nom when Paul removes himself?  There is no way Paul gets to do this, whatever his bravado tries to sell us, and them.  

Frank farting odd his pixel thingy is one of the funniest things I have seen in a decade of watching this show.  I hope it makes air.   

Frank has said that he gets to pick the nominee, and its going to be Bridgette. 

Omg I died with that farting thing. I was crying so hard. 

Just watched the BB After Dark from last night.  Good lord Jozea pontificating to Bronte about his many gifts and talents and how special he is. (I gave myself a headache from rolling my eyes so hard)  Here are some of his gems.....

I honestly think if there were still kings and queens today I would be a king. I would be a good king because I give my people what they wanted.

Like when I'm head of household, if we're down to the eight of us, I would let you all decide who was going up. There's never been a season where someone said you all amongst yourselves decide who's going up. I'd put everyone in one room, and I'll ask who wants to go up,and I'll say are you sure

That's how generous I am, nobody's ever done it that way.  That's love 

People like me are rare.   I am the only person in this house that is the glue.  I keep everything together. They know not to get rid of me because everything would fall apart.

She (Nic) came downstairs and asked Natalie how was the meeting. Don't fucking asked Natalie, come to ME, it was my meeting.   That's disrespectful, that's MY meeting.

----------

And after this long speech the first commercial was for the 70s show that started with a faux "inspirational quote", that siad, "you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumb ass" 

Touché commercial....well played

• Love 14

Oh Tiff...I was really hoping you'd prove everyone one and not turn into a Vanessa 2.0. Damnit. I mean, I still love her (I loved Vanessa last season, contrary to most) but she's gotta chill out a bit. And now, Day and Nicole are walking on eggshells around her and don't trust her anymore. Also, apparently Jozea's pissed at Tiffany for interrupting his meeting and not taking his extended olive branch or something. So Nicole, I think, told Tiffany, which got her Vanessa'd up and that's where the whole 'Tiff's fragile and she needs to be protected' is coming from on Day and Nicole's side of things.

Oh, and apparently, Jozea also said that Tiffany was pulling the gay card with him....even though Tiffany is not gay, she's bisexual. My god, man. You're too stupid all of the time. I'm good with him leaving this week, if only because it'll deflate his ego.

Although I've been reminded that there are 99 days this year and there's a good chance that he'll have the chance to come back. And then I laugh because if he does and then he gets his ass booted again, it would be super hilarious. He'd just call himself Jesus this time around, rising from the dead....and then being evicted again. Ok, I want this to happen desperately. Jozea is fairly harmless at the moment, and hilarious. I'll take back my words if he does come back, gets HOH and is actually a dangerous player. But at the moment, he seems like a harmless fly. Just swat him away. 

Honestly, Jozea doesn't even feel real. Is he something more than just a recruit? Seriously, his stupidity and delusion of grandeur is astonishing. Almost as much as Victor's constant questions on if Nicole can vote as HOH. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I flashed back to James and Tiffany talking in the hammock last night, and Tiffany said her mom got kicked off the livefeeds last season for talking shit in the chat. I'm dead. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I flashed back to James and Tiffany talking in the hammock last night, and Tiffany said her mom got kicked off the livefeeds last season for talking shit in the chat. I'm dead. 

Actually, what makes it funnier is that it was both her and her mom. Both of them got kicked off of the livefeeds. I wanted to hear the story....and then they switched off of them just as Tiffany was explaining, which made me more upset than I thought I'd be.

ETA: Maybe. I thought I heard Tiffany say it was both of them although it could have just been their mom.

Edited by Lady Calypso
because now i'm doubting myself
(edited)
12 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

They are under the impression that Nicole threw Bridgette under the bus re; Joz' house meeting. Don't know if it's true or not 

All I know is Nicole spent all morning yesterday whining about it and saying it wasn't true.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

This is amazing. This family is a damn mess. It's hilarious!

Ugh I wish Paulie would get evicted instead of Jozea. Jozea is a laugh riot! Although hopefully something entertaining comes out of Zak/Paulie vs. Tiffany/Paulie.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

The Rousso family trait is real, ya'll.  

Van jr. in hoh bed, face wet, everyone else is up  and she wonders why people keep asking if she's ok? Dramatic much?

Everyone is afraid of Bronte cuz she'll scold them if they make a mess.  I guess she's the next boot.  You know how the hg's like their messiness.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

I hope these people can remember that Vanessa did that crying crap to make herself look weak and to get informations from people

I don't actually think that's what Tiffany was doing. She seemed genuinely embarrassed that she was crying bc she knows Vanessa got so much flack for it. Plus when Frank was talking to her, she covered her eyes the whole time bc she didn't want him to see her crying. (Also FWIW, I don't really think Vanessa used crying as a strategy as much as people think. The Roussos just seem naturally super sensitive and overly emotional.)

ETA: Corey can gtfo as soon as possible. He seems like the kind of guy to coast to final 5 though. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 7

Good to know Corey has serial killer tendencies. I knew there had to be a reason his boring ass was cast. Maybe we will get to see our first murder on the live feeds.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Corey can gtfo as soon as possible. He seems like the kind of guy to coast to final 5 though. 

Ugh I know. I will be shocked if doesn't make it to like at least mid-jury. In some ways I get it because he's fucking dumb as hell and couldn't play the game to save his life, but like he's a legit terrible person and quite frankly after that goat story I would be scared of him tbh.

I'm reading through what happened last night to see if there's anything I need to flashback. I might have to watch Victor spilling all to Nicole because it sounds hilarious. When Nicole is playing better than you you know you're fucked (sorry mama!).

Also, Nicole didn't tell Fatal Five what Victor told her. And she said she wants Bronte out before Victor, which displeased Day. Fatal Five is gonna be done soon imo.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading through what happened last night to see if there's anything I need to flashback. I might have to watch Victor spilling all to Nicole because it sounds hilarious. When Nicole is playing better than you you know you're fucked (sorry mama!).

I couldn't believe she got him to actually list the priority order of people he was closest to.  I mean he didn't go all the way down the list but still

at first Bronte getting after people, (especially Paul) seemed cute… But the whole "don't do that or Brontë will be mad" is getting old really fast.  

ETA-  I like Z a lot.  She's the right blend of sassy and sweet. And she got  bonus points for me when she talked about how social media has destroyed making relationships because everything is too easy and people don't have to work at/for it.   That being said, Z seems to have put all of her eggs in team Da's basket, and I am  not sure Da has the self-control to make it all the way.

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Just fired up the feeds and they're on Jeff interviews. At 9 am on a Sunday. Very weird.

Veto ceremony? Since veto was played a day earlier than normal?

Per jokers...

"The Big Brother Houseguests Are Shooting Something Awesome That You Will See Soon. The Live Feed Will Be Up Again Shortly." Jeff is interviewing different houseguests. "

My quote paste didn't work page to page so I'll try to type up what I remember. 

Roadkill is just a way for Grodner to manipulate the game. We will never know who was truly the fastest beyond what she chooses to show onscreen, although if they repeat the changing challenge, I'd risk the 120x time up and just strip down in less than one minute.

Corey has already been reported to PETA (by Evel Dick of all people) and there are numerous tags to CBS about the goat story and his gleeful retelling of it. He, Frank, and Michelle can easily go the way of their Trump brethren Glenn as far as I am concerned. Tiff's trust in him may stem from the fact that he is, in fact, an idiot and is easily persuaded to do others' bidding (as evidenced by Nicole's HOH selection) and make him a good Shane. 

Jozea was actually cast for ANTM, but according to several spoilers I've seen for the VH1 iteration, they decided to change it back to females only. Not saying he wouldn't have been chosen as eviction fodder like many shorties were last season. He is, IMO, annoying, and not good feeds fodder. Nothing entertaining about him, not even his delusions. He's just an irritant. This from a person who wants to see someone LGBTQIA or a poc or woman win. 

Bridgette's paranoia in running up to HOH after rumors of her nomination may be what has put Bronte and Natalie on edge with her. 

5 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

And after this long speech the first commercial was for the 70s show that started with a faux "inspirational quote", that siad, "you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumb ass" 

Touché commercial....well played

reminiscent of broadcast posting promos for "Stalker" under Caleb's scenes in BB16

2 hours ago, urusai said:

And he supports trump?  He stays for a few more weeks and his inner Aaryn will def come out.

He has already shown his homophobia, I would love for his deep racism to be displayed. Caleb was pretty vocal with his threats, but Corey has been even more outspoken. I'm ready for him to be shown for his true colors after his threats about Jozea.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Good to know Corey has serial killer tendencies. I knew there had to be a reason his boring ass was cast. Maybe we will get to see our first murder on the live feeds.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, zibnchy said:

Have to defend her. That was no rape joke. She was angry and disgusted. You can clearly see it in her tone and body language. Sge seems to find bearded guy (Paul?) gross and disgusting.

It didn't sound/look like she was angry to me. She definitely seemed like she was being jokey/playful. Especially now that I'm listening to her talk this morning and say she loves Paul a lot. It's not the worst thing that's been said on this show (or even just this season), but it's still gross.

Bronte/Paulie/Bridgette seem to be the only ones up right now and I'm enjoying them together. Bronte said on Sundays her and her friends get together to talk about how much they hated their week. LOL!

1 minute ago, sunsheyen said:

Corey has already been reported to PETA (by Evel Dick of all people) ...

When a garbage human being like Dick is calling you out for your grossness that is just so sad.

• Love 8
(edited)

Bronte and Bridgette are discussing the situation with Bridgette not wanting to sleep with a boy. Apparently last night James was going to get into bed with Bridgette while she was sleeping (which is gross) and Bronte was trying to put a stop to it so she asked Michelle to move or something and apparently Michelle was snippy about it and said it was stupid because James is harmless.

Like I am 100% with Bridgette on not wanting to sleep with a man, especially these men lol, but I really wish her reasoning wasn't that she wanted to 'respect her boyfriend.' Like if you're in a secure relationship your bf won't give a shit that you have to share a bed with a man on BB. You're not gonna fuck him! 

• Love 4
(edited)

The sound quality is pretty low, but here's the clip of Corey and the the goat story. He's so awful, laughing that it seemed scared, getting near the fire. thankfully it didn't catch fire but the poor thing had lighter fluid poured on it.   And Paul is the only one saying, "why would you lite a goat on fire, I would never light a goat on fire"

Edited by brdwygurl

Frank is smiling through the entire thing.  I read that as him concealing his horror!  I hope he shared this with his alliance (s).  Nichole needs to hear this the most.  Last I knew she was a little sweet on him. 

• Love 3

Tiffany pulled another Vanessa last night when the Fatal Five girls went to meet up in the HoH room (briefly, before Paulie and Michelle interrupted them). They're all sitting there discussing the newbies and Da'Vonne brought up that she had heard that Tiffany was at the top of their hit list.

Tiffany: "Why would you say that?"
Da'Vonne: "Because that's what they said."
Tiffany: "Okay, but why would you say that?"
Da'Vonne: "Because that's what they said."
Tiffany: "No, but why would you say that?"
Da'Vonne: "BECAUSE that's what THEY said."

I was having serious Vanessa flashbacks. They FINALLY got through to her that the other side of the house changes their opinion about who is at the top of the hit list every day and while it's Tiffany today, it'll be Nicole tomorrow, etc. Da'Vonne was losing her patience and telling her to chill. Later, after everyone had left the HoH but Da'Vonne, Zakiyah, and Nicole, they started talking about how they can't tell Tiffany anything or else she takes it so personally. Nicole said something like "You can't tell her about anything until a day before it's going to happen". Da'Vonne ended by saying, "I gotta go tomorrow and do damage control, 'cause this is how alliances get shitty." But now Zakiyah and Da'Vonne think that Tiffany's just a little shadier again. 

Oh, and Victor once again asked Nicole who she's voting to evict from the house on Thursday. And Nicole had to explain again that the HoH only votes in the event of a tie. I kinda wish that she had led him along with the idea that she could vote, because could you imagine Victor's face on the live show when Julie busts out with her "Nicole, as HoH, you are only allowed to vote if there's a tie" bit?

• Love 4

There are so many levels of WRONG in that story.  Did this 'buddy' really do such a thing, and if so, why? 

What ended up happening to the poor goat, if that story was true?  And why is Corey telling the story with such glee? 

If he's making it up, he's a sicko, and if it really happened, Corey is even more of a sicko.

Sometimes people amaze me, and unfortunately, not always in a good way.

• Love 9

Corey is the typical dumb frat guy. That said, isn't he too old to be the typical dumb frat guy? Isn't he like 25 or 26? Dude! Time to grow up. You ain't that good looking, Bro!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Frank is smiling through the entire thing.  I read that as him concealing his horror!  

I read it that way too tbh. Paulie and James seemed to be genuinely laughing imo. Paul and Bronte weren't laughing at all.

@ByaNose You're right, Corey is 25. He doesn't have youth to excuse himself anymore.

5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Corey is the typical dumb frat guy. That said, isn't he too old to be the typical dumb frat guy? Isn't he like 25 or 26? Dude! Time to grow up. You ain't that good looking, Bro!

Yeah the other gem of a story he told was about some tradition called "ring dunking". When you get your class ring you put it in a container with like six beers and have to chug until you get to the ring.  I was only half listening but it sounds like most people puke.  

He said his favorite part is when they line up the cheerleaders or sorority pledges and have them do it… All these girls puking down the line.

Stay classy Corey

• Love 6

Yup. Congratulations, Corey! You've made it to the very top of my season long shit list! It was neck and neck there for awhile with Jozea and Fake!Drunk Paul but your dull, "I'm totes not gay, ewww!", dumb ass managed to beat them all out and rise to the very tippy-top. And there you shall remain for the rest of the season. A round of applause for the winner!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Da'Vonne ended by saying, "I gotta go tomorrow and do damage control, 'cause this is how alliances get shitty." But now Zakiyah and Da'Vonne think that Tiffany's just a little shadier again. 

What damage control does she have to do?  Mend things with Tiff, I assume, is there something else? 

That Tiff conversation is freaky.   Did she think Day was telling her that is how she (Day) felt because she had been crying?   Or did the crying happen later?  Vanessa was NOT this bad.  I liked Vanessa through her faults. 

Cory marked himself for eviction.  I am glad Bronte was there for the goat story.  

7 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Just watched the BB After Dark from last night.  Good lord Jozea pontificating to Bronte about his many gifts and talents and how special he is. (I gave myself a headache from rolling my eyes so hard)  Here are some of his gems.....

I honestly think if there were still kings and queens today I would be a king. I would be a good king because I give my people what they wanted.

Like when I'm head of household, if we're down to the eight of us, I would let you all decide who was going up. There's never been a season where someone said you all amongst yourselves decide who's going up. I'd put everyone in one room, and I'll ask who wants to go up,and I'll say are you sure

That's how generous I am, nobody's ever done it that way.  That's love 

People like me are rare.   I am the only person in this house that is the glue.  I keep everything together. They know not to get rid of me because everything would fall apart.

She (Nic) came downstairs and asked Natalie how was the meeting. Don't fucking asked Natalie, come to ME, it was my meeting.   That's disrespectful, that's MY meeting.

Ah, so THAT'S why everyone in the chat rooms was referring to him as the Glue King. Love it!

Honestly, I find his delusions and rants pretty hilarious and I wouldn't mind if he stayed a bit longer to see just how far it can go. I especially loved when he was telling Bronte that this cast would go down in BB history as not only the sexiest of all time but also the one with the BEST strategy. Which, as far as I can gather, is that everyone (not sure if he meant his "alliance" or literally the whole house) just unanimously agrees on who should be evicted every week. Thus eliminating the need for any backstabbing, etc. I mean it's so obvious I can't believe no one has thought of it before!

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

What damage control does she have to do?  Mend things with Tiff, I assume, is there something else? 

That Tiff conversation is freaky.   Did she think Day was telling her that is how she (Day) felt because she had been crying?   Or did the crying happen later?  Vanessa was NOT this bad.  I liked Vanessa through her faults. 

Cory marked himself for eviction.  I am glad Bronte was there for the goat story.  

This had nothing to do with mini #winegate, but the crying happened before that. This was supposed to be a strategy meeting but Da'Vonne was honest and while most people would take the information that they were at the top of the other side of the house's list with a smile, a laugh, or a "Whatever", Tiffany pulled a Vanessa, got paranoid, instantly took it like Da'Vonne was talking shit about her, and asked that question three times.

The damage control was no doubt from Da'Vonne telling her to chill, telling her to calm down, and snapping a bit. After Tiffany left, Nicole asked the question, "Was Vanessa an emotional player? I feel like she was an emotional player." Da'Vonne told her that in her short time in the house, she didn't think Vanessa was, but when she got home and saw the shows and the feeds, she agreed that she was a very emotional player.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

This makes no sense.  LOL   Must be a typing error in there somewhere. 

Edited by wings707
33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yup. Congratulations, Corey! You've made it to the very top of my season long shit list! It was neck and neck there for awhile with Jozea and Fake!Drunk Paul but your dull, "I'm totes not gay, ewww!", dumb ass managed to beat them all out and rise to the very tippy-top. And there you shall remain for the rest of the season. A round of applause for the winner!

It makes you long for the days when the viewers did the evicting rather than the housemates (as is still the case on the UK version), doesn't it?

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I took it to mean that BRDWYGURL was repeating something that hairdresser-guy-who-thinks-he's-the-awesome-glue-that-holds-the-house-together was saying.

In other words, the guy was saying that Nic came downstairs and dared to ask Natalie about the meeting.  He thought that Nic should have come to HIM to ask him about the meeting because it was HIS meeting.

For those who saw that conversation, did I get it right?

• Love 1
Just now, Zahdii said:

I took it to mean that BRDWYGURL was repeating something that hairdresser-guy-who-thinks-he's-the-awesome-glue-that-holds-the-house-together was saying.

In other words, the guy was saying that Nic came downstairs and dared to ask Natalie about the meeting.  He thought that Nic should have come to HIM to ask him about the meeting because it was HIS meeting.

For those who saw that conversation, did I get it right?

Yup. It was Jozea to Bronte. Because he's the glue, y'all. And the Messiah. And he's all about peace and love and democracy or some shit like that. He doesn't do that backstabbing shit. He was no idea what show he's on.

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Yup. It was Jozea to Bronte. Because he's the glue, y'all. And the Messiah. And he's all about peace and love and democracy or some shit like that. He doesn't do that backstabbing shit. He was no idea what show he's on.

No, he doesn't stab people in the back.  He just trash talks them in the diary room like a proper little queen.

• Love 2

No sign of Tiff.  She must be hiding again today.  She is now acting like the HG last season who wore a blanket every damn day.  Her name eludes me. 

40 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yep others explained it correctly… Sorry they were a series of quotes from Jozea.   He was all bent out of shape because Nic came down and deigned to ask someone else how the meeting went, he kept saying over and over it was MY meeting, she should've asked ME etc