Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

The vets have to stop giving the newbies advice and correcting their false assumptions.  They are schooling them to do better!  Foolish.  Let them twirl.  

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Zahdii said:

There are so many levels of WRONG in that story.  Did this 'buddy' really do such a thing, and if so, why? 

What ended up happening to the poor goat, if that story was true?  And why is Corey telling the story with such glee? 

If he's making it up, he's a sicko, and if it really happened, Corey is even more of a sicko.

Sometimes people amaze me, and unfortunately, not always in a good way.

My question is, why would a 20 something man buy a goat for a frat/baseball house?  Was the entire reason for buying it just to torture it?

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, RCharter said:

My question is, why would a 20 something man buy a goat for a frat/baseball house?  Was the entire reason for buying it just to torture it?

That story is total bullshit.  I think it was told to him and he took it on as his own experience.  And it probably had no roots in reality, anyway.  He has no idea he poked the twitter bear big time.  And there will be more. 

• Love 5

Bronte is quite the little thing. She was trying to apologize to Paulie,  She made a comment to him, he said something like "just wait until you're in the hot seat" and she said "you won't be here then to see it" 

Oh the faces we will see on Thursday night are going to be priceless!  

• Love 4

Jozea and Paul say their pecking order is: James, Tiffany, Michelle, Corey

Paul likes Nicole and wants to keep her but says if they have to lose her that's ok too.  But "she's not as bad at the others"

Paul likes Nicole and wants to keep her but says if they have to lose her that's ok too.  But "she's not as bad at the others"

Hee.  This makes me giggle.

James is the one who told him Nicole cried, so maybe he is a mastermind!   Ha.  I don't know.  Where did they find these newbies?    

• Love 3

I'm worried about Day/Zak and to a lesser extent Frank after this vote goes down.  They're probably going to be outed as double-agents, unless Day has learned how to bullshit and keep her mouth shut.  I really hope the vote count is kept from them, that would make things a lot more interesting.  If one of Paul/Vic/Bridgette/Bronte/Natalie win HOH would their targets still be James, Tiffany, Michelle etc. or would they go after the "traitors"?  I'm perfectly happy with losing the first vet, and James would be my choice, but I really enjoy Day/Zak, and don't want them going anywhere!

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That story is total bullshit.  I think it was told to him and he took it on as his own experience.  And it probably had no roots in reality, anyway.  He has no idea he poked the twitter bear big time.  And there will be more. 

I think he's full of shit with most of the "wild and crazy" stories he tells, and I hope you're right about the goat story being pure fiction.  Still, though, even as a bullshit story, it's remarkable that he thought it was just a funny little anecdote to tell the folks at the water cooler.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm worried about Day/Zak and to a lesser extent Frank after this vote goes down.  They're probably going to be outed as double-agents, unless Day has learned how to bullshit and keep her mouth shut.  I really hope the vote count is kept from them, that would make things a lot more interesting.  If one of Paul/Vic/Bridgette/Bronte/Natalie win HOH would their targets still be James, Tiffany, Michelle etc. or would they go after the "traitors"?  I'm perfectly happy with losing the first vet, and James would be my choice, but I really enjoy Day/Zak, and don't want them going anywhere!

See, I actually kind of hope that Julie does say the vote count, because I want them to know that it wasn't even close. I want them to know that there's a huge alliance they aren't a part of, because I'm tired of hearing Jozea, Paul, Bronte, and Victor talk about how awesome they are and how dumb Tiffany, Michelle, and Corey are.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Da'Vonne is just so excited for this epic blindside. As are most of them. Haha. 

@Katesus7 already touched on this and I agree, I'm not so sure Day and Zak should be that excited about this blindside. Jozea's group thinks those 2 are 100% with them and they won't be happy about their 'betrayal.' Lucky for them they're working with the vets/the majority so they'll likely to be protected anyway. Paul/Victor/Bronte/Bridgette/Natalie would have to win 2 comps in order to make any difference.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Paulie is also irritated with Natalie because he thinks she is being fake and flirty with him when he knows she is voting him out.

Was he irritated by his brother doing the same thing?

53 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jozea and Paul say their pecking order is: James, Tiffany, Michelle, Corey

I wish this would actually happen. Except replace Tiffany with Frank.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wake up and there's apparently been a lot of shit talking during the night. Bronte/Victor/Bridgette/Jozea/Paul were making fun of Michelle and her appearance apparently? And Bronte was apparently calling Nicole a bitch? 

They were going off last night. Michelle at first seemed more concerned that they didn't like her eyebrows, because of the "shave them off" bit more than anything but she did seem a little heated after. Nicole was especially heated and wanted to call Bridgette out on her fakeness. She said it wasn't just because of that moment, it's been simmering for awhile, but everyone talked her out of it.

4 hours ago, vb68 said:

I watched this, and that's what I meant about Z. She got good intel.

BTW Jozea walked into the HOH last night right as the Five were starting their meeting.  It was kinda funny, and they started talking about birth control pills. So he left.   

Zakiyah is spying excellently but it'll probably end soon once Jozea gets evicted. My favourite line of the night came from her, after she had dumped all her intel on the Fatal Five minus Tiffany (because you can't tell Tiffany stuff like that, she might take it too personally), Nicole had borrowed face or acne cream from one of the girls downstairs that had been shit talking. After Nicole had put it on, Zakiyah turned around and said, "Watch out that they don't Regina George you." Hee! Very fitting after the Mean Girls downstairs ripped into them.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's Paulie that hates Natalie.

They're basically already aligned. Them plus Jozea and Victor are like the "Newbies Against Vets" alliance. I'm not sure how much Natalie is in on that though.

I've seen them interact a couple times and it seems perfectly fine but then when he's with others he does nothing but bitch about her. It's very Brittany/Cody so I wonder if maybe he liked her and she didn't give him the time of day. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with Natalie and Victor having a pre-feeds two day showmance in the house. Maybe he's not happy being number two on her showmance list? Oh, wait, I forgot he's a Calafiore. He's probably taking his anger out on her because she isn't family, so he can't flirt with her.

Also: last night, Jozea said he thinks he has all the votes locked up but one. So he somehow gained a vote from the two against him. I'm sure at some point tonight, he'll think he has them all locked up.

• Love 3

i hope they can keep a lid on this blindside. There is a lot of time left before the vote.  I heard James say (at some point) to relax, this house breeds paranoia.  Have a good time or something to that effect when talking to Joz and Paul.  I like Frank this  time around.  

• Love 3

I'm not so sure this blindside will expose Day/Zak/Frank.  This group of Victor, Paul and company are amazingly stupid.  They don't know basic strategy.  I wouldn't put it past them that the vote comes out, they're shell shocked and then 2 hours later they're still sharing info with everyone.

• Love 2
(edited)

I have a feeling someone will end up telling Paul at least. Maybe Frank or Paulie. And then Jozea will find out, of course. But yea I really hope they keep it a blindside even if it's bad for their game lol.

I'm torn between hoping the vote tally is secret or not. Either way it should be fun. 

3 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I'm not so sure this blindside will expose Day/Zak/Frank.

You're probably right @MV007. Who is it that Paul and co. think they have votes wise? Because if they think they have Michelle and/or Tiffany then likely they'll just assume they were the ones who voted against them. And since none of them can count they probably won't even know there were more votes lol.

• Love 1

What will the vote tally end up being, assuming the blindside happens? 7-4? I wish Natalie would wise up and starting moving away from the dumb ones, because I think I like her (although that could change since I haven't had a chance to watch a whole lot of her yet) but I'm not sure she's savvy enough to recognize what's happening.

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

What will the vote tally end up being, assuming the blindside happens? 7-4? 

Pretty sure everyone but Paul/Bronte/Natalie/Victor are voting out Jozea so yea 7-4. Or is it 8? LMAO I'm as bad with numbers as the newbies!

• Love 1

Paulie started mouthing off to Bronte that he couldn't wait until she was on the block.  I don't think she really caught it at the time, and just said something like "yeah, but you won't be here" to get under his skin.  But Paulie was skirting the line there.  Maybe it started to sink in on Bronte?

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK at least Bronte knows she's fucked if this vote goes the other way. And she seems to have somehow caught wind that it might not go their way.

How do you know this. I have the feeds on and have not heard anything.  Shit if this is the case because her doubt will fly through the house like fire. 

I see now that I did not change camera's.  She and Paul are talking.  

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paul is becoming the Austin to Bronte's Liz. 

Ew. I can't believe I'm saying this but Austin/Liz >>>>>>>>>>>>

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Ew. I can't believe I'm saying this but Austin/Liz >>>>>>>>>>>>

I think Paul washes his hands. Never seen it but I've also never seen evidence against it. That gives him a slight edge in my mind.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jozea to Bridgette a few minutes ago: "Let's play chess. You can play chess, right?"

Five minutes later, sitting at the board, Jozea: "Wait, how does this piece move? The rook moves in an L?"

They should just give them a checker pieces instead. Then again, with this group, they might not even be able to figure out that game. 

ETA: The chess club geek in me is crying. They get so much right (the promotion rule, etc.) and yet they can't understand the basic moves and pieces. How?!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: The chess club geek in me is crying. They get so much right (the promotion rule, etc.) and yet they can't understand the basic moves and pieces. How?!

Do not ask "why" or "how" during this season.  There will never be a satisfying answer. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Nooo! They cut away from the dumbest chess game ever. Paul finally came over and started to explain shit and help them with their moves. I wanted to see the end of that one (Bridgette totally had him).

And instead, two different feeds of two different people telling the story of what was said about Michelle and her eyebrows last night.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Do not ask "why"  during this season.  There will never be a satisfying answer. 

That's why I asked "How?!" LOL

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nooo! They cut away from the dumbest chess game ever. Paul finally came over and started to explain shit and help them with their moves. I wanted to see the end of that one (Bridgette totally had him).

And instead, two different feeds of two different people telling the story of what was said about Michelle and her eyebrows last night.

That's why I asked "How?!" LOL

Understood.  Just think of this as a magical, mystery tour.  

I see you quoted my post before I did an edit.  I said never ask how or why.  

Edited by wings707
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

I dont buy that.  Its a wonderful theory, but you have no idea what people can ge capable of...especially when peer pressure is enolved.  I help out animal rescue, and am shocked at what I see, every time.  Just there there is a report of a good like 20 year old guy that punched, stabbed and sliced his dog.

I think what is reported or talked/joked about is the tip of the iceburg.  Look at the Stanford Swimmer, if those other students hand not been around, Im sure that crime would have gone unnoticed. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Christi said:

I dont buy that.  Its a wonderful theory, but you have no idea what people can ge capable of...especially when peer pressure is enolved.  I help out animal rescue, and am shocked at what I see, every time.  Just there there is a report of a good like 20 year old guy that punched, stabbed and sliced his dog.

I think what is reported or talked/joked about is the tip of the iceburg.  Look at the Stanford Swimmer, if those other students hand not been around, Im sure that crime would have gone unnoticed. 

Yes.  I agree with you on everything else you said.  I have worked in dog rescue for years and I know about animal abuse first hand.  The main thing that raised a red flag for me was, a frat boy buying a goat and bringing it back to the frat house.  That would just never happen.  

I love Frank, he is playing a very smart game.  He has had good talks with Paul so he will eventually understand why james voted Jo out.  He has covered his bases well.  He and Z are talking about being able to uyse Paul once Vic is out after Jo.   The are having a good talk on strategy. 

YES at Frank/Day talking about getting Paulie out. So beautiful. I hope they decide to do it this week tbh.

Their #1 target is still Bronte (Bronte for HOH imo!), with Victor as the back-up, but Paulie has moved up to third it seems. They're saying they'd nom him if they won Roadkill.

They're worried about Zak's association with Paulie. Frank says if he 'didn't have an old lady he'd flirt with her to keep her with them.' Oh Frank, that wouldn't help!

Apparently, they think Zakiyah and Paulie are getting too close so they want Zakiyah more focused. Or, at least, that's what Day wants. I'm going to assume this is the first of many 'flips' until Thursday, courtesy of the diary room? Or maybe that's my hope, because I love Paulie the most out of all the guys at the moment. He's too pretty to get rid of. Get rid of Corey! That guy's pretty, but a jackass! Paulie's harmless! 

• Love 4

I'm surprised at how clean they're keeping the kitchen this year. Other rooms still look horrible but the kitchen and dining room is surprisingly neat and tidy, and there doesn't seem to be the usual build up of dishes.

I doubt the plan will change to Paulie out on Thursday.  The lose their power with that move.  The need to establish dominance.  Who wins POV can change that, power dynamic but in the moment they have to vote Jo out. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm surprised at how clean they're keeping the kitchen this year. Other rooms still look horrible but the kitchen and dining room is surprisingly neat and tidy, and there doesn't seem to be the usual build up of dishes.

Yes!  Until Bronte and Bridget leave it will be nice. 

One of the reasons they want Vic out soon is that he eats too much food not leaving enough for the rest.  He cherry picks all the good stuff and inhales it. 

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

And Frank was just saying what Day wants to hear. He wants Paulie on his side, he'll get rid of Z before he ever gets rid of Paulie. 

I would assume Frank would bro down but I'm actually really surprised that he seems more loyal to Vets/8 Pack than to the Frank/Paulie/Corey broliance. He told Day that he feels bad because Paulie really thinks him/Frank/Corey are a real thing. But still I think eventually he'll want to brow down with those 3 and probably Paul. 

Frank is keeping all options open.  He is working on keeping his bridges up.  I doubt he has master plan just yet.  I do believe he was telling Day what she wanted to hear.  Her reputation precedes her so they are all being cautious and ready to make a move if she blows. 

(edited)

Apparently Cody did a YouNow today and talked about how he thinks Paulie is playing a bad game. LMAO! When Cody is questioning your game you know it's really bad, man.

I am officially loving and rooting for Natalie. Every time I get a chance to watch her she's just like a breath of fresh air. I really hope she is the last member of thew Newbies group to be targeted and that by then some members of 8 Pack will use her to take each other out.