Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Does she mean the Vets as a four?  She told Nicole last night she's torn between the vets and the Fatal Five.

Frank seems all about the Vets to me so far.  James is his ride or die, but he sounds like he'll toss Paulie away sooner than later.

• Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think it might end up fucking her tbh.

You misspelled "he". Ha ha ha! I'll show myself out.

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 4
(edited)

Well maybe  this was deflection, but he and James talked to the feeders the other night, and that's what they said while also teasing each other.  But it sounded sincere, and Frank didn't have to make a point of doing that IMO.  We'll see.  I'm thinking all the vets realize they might very well need to be sitting  against another vet at the end.

BTW a few minutes later, Vic also came over and gave shoutouts to the camera.  Frank did bunny ears and then an exaggerated puking motion behind him.  He couldn't wait to brag about it to Nicole, either. 

Edited by vb68
(edited)

On BBAD Joz, Bronte, Natalie, Bridget, Paul, James we're talking about Zingbot.  

Jozea, "what's Zingbot?"

I mean really?  Even my 95-year-old grandmother knows Zingbot and she has only ever seen the show when it's on in the background.

oh and Joz inThe hot tub talking about his blanket and all the stuff he's planning on taking so he can sell it on eBay. "My hat?  500 on eBay easy."

Since he's not even planning to pack on Wednesday, he might not have much to sell 

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Day's order of business. Doubt Tiff for the 235432 time. I don't care about Tiff one way or another but this obsession makes me want to root for her on principal

I kind of don't really get all the Tiffany paranoia from the vets. They have yet to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she's the most expendable. It mostly seems to be that they're scared she's the next Vanessa. But watching her play this game, mannerisms aside, she's no Vanessa. 

I do kind of think the Tiffany hate will fall by the wayside once the house is thrown into chaos. Especially if Paul/Bronte/Natalie win HOH. I suspect their focus will move to Day/Z/James/Frank. And the 8-Pack will fracture before they ever get down to 8 in order to target Tiffany.

Also, I have no clue wtf Zakiyah is thinking, long-term. Why would she want to push Tiffany out first? Any newbie is crazy if they think a vet will take them to the Final 2 (which was confirmed in a conversation with Nicole and Day yesterday: their #1 priority is the vets sticking together, followed by the girls having a F2). No vet is going to want to sit next to a newbie, with a jury full of newbies. Especially not after the way some of the vets like to trash talk Dan against Ian. With the Fatal 5, the newbies have the numbers advantage, and even with just the 8-pack, it's a 4/4 split. Plus 3 of those 4 newbies are girls. Without Tiffany, there is no numbers advantage for the newbies or the girls, once they get down to the nitty gritty.

Say what you will about Vanessa (and Steve, for that matter). They were constantly thinking about the long-term consequences of their current gameplay. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I kind of don't really get all the Tiffany paranoia from the vets. They have yet to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she's the most expendable. It mostly seems to be that they're scared she's the next Vanessa. But watching her play this game, mannerisms aside, she's no Vanessa. 

I think she's definitely shown that she can be overly emotional and I can understand why they're leery she might end up being a Vanessa level mess. Plus she does herself no favors by wearing her sunglasses all the time. And she is just such a clone of Vanessa in looks/manner of speaking/mannerisms that I can't blame them for being worried she would play a Vanessa type game.

Still I think they're being way too overly paranoid about her, but I think out of the non vet members of 8 Pack she's probably the one most likely to try to get the vets out, so they might be right to want her out first.

ETA: Michelle was talking to Day about whether or not the non 8 Pack crew might be liked by fans because fans usually like the underdog. She talked about it with Tiffany last night, too. I think she might be worried about it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

James is his ride or die ...

Who is claiming James is his ride or die?  There are too many pronouns in this thread and I get confused!  

(edited)

I am pretty sure the only reason they all think Tiffany is expendable is they have to handle her so she doesn't fall apart.  You want to be aligned with those who have your back and are not going to puddle if someone looks at them sideways.  

If any of them offend her she could bolt to another alliance, too.  Loose cannon. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

o doubt. She's trying to play it off like she's totally just using him but she likes him for real. I think it might end up fucking her tbh.

I totally read that as you thinking that they would honestly sleep together. :)

• Love 3

I think a lot of the vet paranoia about Tiffany stems from mini #winegate. Both the overreaction to Frank, the crying about it after the fact even after he had apologized and still being rankled by it, and the conversation she had with the Fatal Five where she kept repeating "But why would you say that?" to an increasingly annoyed Da'Vonne. Nicole had already caught onto the fact that you can't tell Tiffany stuff like that because she takes it a little too personal/serious/emotionally but I think it was the first time the others had really seen it.

Barring a crazy result or blindside (from the other side of the house? Yeah right), she'll be the first one kicked out of The 8 Pack and they'll become 7-Up or whatever it was Da'Vonne said yesterday. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Paulie and Tiffany sort of tiptoed around making a Final 2, but didn't actually say it. They just kind of threw it out there, neither committed to actually saying it, and then they started talking about something else.

Tbh, if this game ends with anyone but a vet winning, I'd be shocked. These newbies are all too dumb to make it to the end. 

ETA: Tiffany and Victor are playing chess right now, and I just remembered that time last year when Vanessa beat Clay in 4 moves. Good times.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4

The vets all know that they have to sit next to one of each other in the end.  Nicole and Day made that agreement, Day initiated it.  It is way too early to speculate what can happen.  That does not stop me though!  I think Paul and Vic will freak out, rage, call everyone snakes (and worse) and be lost at how to recover from Joz' exit.  Having zero sense of how anything works is going to be viewing at its best.  

I am going to pick up sushi and saki. Thursday requires much more than popcorn and coke zero. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Tbh, if this game ends with anyone but a vet winning, I'd be shocked. These newbies are all too dumb to make it to the end. 

They could all wise up today and it wouldn't matter, a vet would still win. Production will be doing their best to get Frank that win. But hey here's hoping they fail again like they did in BB13. In which case congrats James/Nicole on your win!

• Love 2

from Jokers.  It just keeps getting better.

Jozea and Paul talk about giving the girls in their alliance the illusion of power so that the girls don't betray them. 

Paul thinks Zak is gorgeous and a sweet person. He liked Bridge at first when she was more girly but now she is too much of a tomboy. 

Jozea continues talking to Paul about how set they are & how great being HOH next week will be. Jo:"I'll be dancing in spirals"

Jozea - "I get those ***** from...oh sorry to curse...I get those mother ***** from" NT 

Jozea offering to help Michelle with her social game. 

Jozea and Michelle by the pool. Jozea describing himself, and doesn't want to call himself a "messiah." He's searching for the right word,  Bridget offers the word savior.  He loves it! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Not falling into the trap of which girl he likes best. Paulie is a man ho ; He likes the girl currently opposite him the best.

Day's order of business. Doubt Tiff for the 235432 time. I don't care about Tiff one way or another but this obsession makes me want to root for her on principal

I don't have strong feelings about Paulie one way or another, but I don't have a problem with him sort of " dating" two girls. These people barely know each other. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Finally saw the strategy session with Frank and Nicole.  It was a good talk and pretty interesting.  I do think Nicole messed up a bit when she didn't respond when Frank said he knew she wouldn't take him to the finale two.  I just think it's always a mistake to let that just hang out there, especially this early.  No reason to give Frank an excuse to bolt down the road.

Really? He has been talking about not trusting James so much lately.

I see what you meant about Frank.  I didn't realize he was miffed that James let it out that Frank won the roadkill, especially in front of Z.

ETA: 

I don't have strong feelings about Paulie one way or another, but I don't have a problem with him sort of " dating" two girls. These people barely know each other.

I agree. And to be fair, I think dating is a very strong word in this context even with quotes, especially with regard to Tiffany.  They do have a strong connection, and I think he  gets that she doesn't put out much BS and doesn't suffer idiots that well, but I can't say he actually flirts with her more than he regularly does with any other girl.  Maybe I just read it wrong.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Bronte once again trotting out the word "retard". Nicole did it yesterday, but caught herself just before she finished and amended it to "dumb". Sadly, because it's BB, I basically roll my eyes and continue on because I keep remembering that we have heard way worse in past seasons. I almost can't get heated about it. I don't know if that says more about them or me. 

I also see that Frank is considering letting Jozea - no longer the Messiah but now the Savior - know that he'll be the one evicted. He's discussed it with Da'Vonne and is going to bring it up with James. Please don't, Frank. This has all the makings of a delicious, delusional blindside. We never get those anymore unless it's a DE. 

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I like Paulie (at least when compared to the other dudes), but the way he talks about his sister is.............borderline creepy.

He is a Calafiore. And he only flirts with friends and family, so... (I'm gonna ride that bit out the whole season, sorry).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I also see that Frank is considering letting Jozea - no longer the Messiah but now the Savior - know that he'll be the one evicted. He's discussed it with Da'Vonne and is going to bring it up with James. Please don't, Frank. This has all the makings of a delicious, delusional blindside. We never get those anymore unless it's a DE. 

I suspected Frank would end up wanting to let them know. It's in their better interest to so can't say I blame him, but I want that blindside, dammit!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I like Paulie (at least when compared to the other dudes), but the way he talks about his sister is.............borderline creepy.

In fairness( to me), I don't have the feeds. The only things I know are what I've read about online.

(edited)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Frank, do not do that!  It will not benefit him at all.  He will be considered enemy #1 if he spills now or they find out at the vote!  These people will not see the delicate balance that is in Franks mind!  Not at all. They will never get it that he did them a service, if that is even in his mind.   The only thing it will do is add 2 days to the misery they will have to endure. 

How does he think this will benefit him?  

I don't think that is a good idea even if playing with savvy players!  

Any one of them could claim a last minute vote because of how Joz is acting the day before the vote. A non premeditated choice is the way to go.  Last minute decision because he is an ass. 

Edited by wings707

If the blindside goes off as originally planned, I will pay good money towards Chenbot's upgrades if she pulls a "With zero votes to evict, Bridgette, you are safe. With seven votes to evict, Paulie... *dramatic pause*... you are safe. Jozea, you are evicted from the Big Brother house." I mean, it would be Canadian money so it's not worth as much but still.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Finally sat down to watch the "political conversation" from Saturday at around 3:10 PST. Wow. It started with James tossing out the question of who everybody wanted to be elected president. Bronte wisely responded she'd never talk politics or religion in the house. And then it became a heated discussion about Trump and Clinton. Corey and Michelle hate Clinton and I thought I heard Zakiyah say she did, too. I'm no fan of Jozea's but at least he challenged Corey on the frightening and stupid prospect of Trump's declaring there needs to be a "wall." Frank joined in, calling Jozea out on his unfortunate comparison of "the wall" with the Berlin Wall and The Great Wall of China. Jozea then brought up 9/11, Bush and Obama and said at least Osama bin Laden was finally captured and murdered under Obama's watch. Corey laughed at Jozea and insisted it was under Bush's watch. James, a veteran,  sat between them and either couldn't remember that this indeed occurred during Obama's administration or simply chose not to back up Jozea. And neither did Frank. I was disappointed by that. I doubt it will be included on tomorrow or Thursday's CBS show but maybe in the episode toward the end which includes "never before seen" footage of the HGs?

Jozea doesn't know about Zingbot? Oy. Shame he won't be there for a diss from The Big Z. Here's one I would have liked to see-"Jozea, you claim you are the Messiah. I think a more accurate word for you is...MESS! ZING!"

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 6

I have looked several places and I cannot find any mention of James saying he wanted to tell Joz of his eviction.  Could you have misunderstood the conversation?  I don't see anyone making any reference to it.  His alliance would not be in favor of it.  ????

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have looked several places and I cannot find any mention of James saying he wanted to tell Joz of his eviction.  Could you have misunderstood the conversation?  I don't see anyone making any reference to it.  His alliance would not be in favor of it.  ????

Quoting myself a few posts up:

40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Insofar as I know, he hasn't talked to James yet. Da'Vonne gave her blessing, though. It'll probably be a majority rules with the vets, if not the entire 8 Pack.

• Love 2

He is now talking with Corey about how, after the vote, they will be so shaken that their (vets) shot at HOH will be better.  So Frank must have canned the idea.  

Personally I flipped out, as you can see!  

• Love 3
(edited)

All of these newbies with their shiny happy kumbaya strategy.  They have no idea what game they're playing. 

They are all.. "just know our alliance is based on trust and honesty". 

Their grand plan is that every week they will win HOH, roadkill AND veto. then, "we can all sit down and decide who is going up, so it's all out in the open".

I mean what could go wrong right?  

Meanwhile they're just putting themselves on the back, so confident.  "The only problem could be if there was a snake, but there can't be because we would know it immediately "

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

Their grand plan is that every week they will win HOH, roadkill AND veto. then, "we can all sit down and decide who is going up, so it's all out in the open".

That's the grand plan of vets/8 Pack, too. Luckily for them they're probably actually going to win every comp. Still annoyingly arrogant though.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's the grand plan of vets/8 Pack, too. Luckily for them they're probably actually going to win every comp. Still annoyingly arrogant though.

Yeah and I get it as a coping mechanism. I guess you have to blow smoke up your own ass, and convince yourself what you're doing is right.  Otherwise you'd be a self doubting mess, questioning and re-questioning making yourself crazy...i.e Vanessa

It seems like to be a great player you need to find a healthy balance of confidence and paranoia.

• Love 2

Frank and Bridgette in the bathroom, talking about who is going home for this eviction.

Bridgette: "Some people are really confident. Do they know what show they're on?"

They're both digging for information from each other but neither is really giving anything.

• Love 3

The vets are no where near cocky.  They talk about having to get it and who they would put up but I never hear them say they have it in the bag.  They know the game, things can happen to make a challenge win slip through your fingers.  James will throw it, Nicole cannot play so they are down 2. 

Earlier today the girls and Paulie were taking pictures on the balcony.  Paulie asked for a pic with Tiff on his lap; he did not ask Z.  She was calm but after the pic taking went to bed, in HOH, with that wool hat on snuggled under the covers.  She felt a little sad, clearly.  I hope she takes the high road. 

• Love 3

Earlier, James and Da'Vonne were having a talk at the hammock about Tiffany and Michelle and how they figure that if anyone flips from their alliance, it'll be those two. Da'Vonne brought up that one of them was a big fan of Audrey, especially how she used to throw a hinky vote come evictions. They began to speculate whether there would be a hinky vote on this eviction and if there was, they would be able to figure out who it came from.

Da'Vonne, this is your chance. Throw a hinky vote for Jozea, blame it on Tiffany or Michelle and let the fireworks begin. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I so agree with this. It's why I don't get why Day is so insistent that Paulie is a target behind Bronte and Victor. Like...you have him as a number. Why is he even on your radar? Because he's getting too close to 'your chocolate drop' Zakiyah? They're both using each other. It's called a strategy to get farther. See, this is very reminiscent on Day's strategy last season. She freaked out over the small things, much like Audrey and Vanessa had done, except she got evicted first because she reacted too quickly. She may have learned to not blurt things out, but her paranoia is going to make her a target and push an ally away. 

7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes, I am watching the ticking time bomb that is Day. 

4 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Talk about serendipity.  Yesterday evening someone with obviously way too much time on their hands ;> gave me a Like on a BB17 post I put up almost a year ago - one I'd totally forgotten about - and derned if it doesn't still appear to have some relevance today:

Da'Vonne's Achilles heel is trust.  She wants - demands, even - total trustworthiness from the people with whom she would align.  She is either unwilling or unable to return that trust to anydegree whatsoever, however, so any attempt to create an alliance is a self-defeating proposition.  And you can't win this game solo.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jozea is getting heated. People change conversations when he comes in the room, he found a used tampon that wasn't disposed of properly in the bathroom, everything is pissing him off. And he also pulled out "retarded". I hope he breaks soon. They've been pretty dull lately.

Oh, and earlier, Corey was nice enough to let us know that he had a dick slip the other day and wondered if the live feeders "screenshotted it". James instructed the watchers to do that and Instagram it, tweet it, etc. No thanks, but I'm sure there's plenty of people looking for a time stamp now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I can't help but hear Mr. Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off:   "So THAT'S how it is in that family."

• Love 6
(edited)

Right now Nat is unabashedly flirting with Joz and lying through her teeth.  I guess to calm him down; he seems testy.  I am going to try to enjoy my time here with you as long as it lasts, she says.  

Oh dear, he has gotten wind of the vote apparently or some doubt anyway. She says she thinks Paulie is a pawn. Bronte just walked up.  There is way too much background noise in the yard to catch it all.  Jokers may have gotten more.  It is clear, to me, that he is resigned.  Nat laid all her clues out to him.  Actions speak louder than words.   No one has approached him from the other side, no one is talking to him to get on his good side or anything. Paulie is now there telling him that everyone on the block is always nervous, just relax and enjoy yourself he says.  

Nat thinks Paulie is a pawn, Bronte does not. 

Edited by wings707
17 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I can't help but hear Mr. Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off:   "So THAT'S how it is in that family."

You and I watch too many of the same movies, because I thought the exact same thing.  :>

(edited)

Bronte has been going around all day saying that she thought Paulie was a pawn. But after talking to him, she doesn't think he's a pawn after all and that Nicole was targeting him. For being Cody's brother, I guess? I can't keep half of what Jozea says straight. But he was bitching with Bronte and Natalie about how it's unfair that Paulie had a connection that got him in the game and they had to work so hard to be a part of Big Brother.

ETA: Frank is Big Brother Master Classing Jozea right now about the numbers and who they have voting to keep Jozea in the house. 

Frank to Jozea: "Reading people in this house is very very important." LOL Jozea is illiterate. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why would Natalie flirt with Jozea. I could have sworn he's gay. 

He's apparently bisexual. I thought he was gay too, but I guess he's not.

Aww man, I'm disappointed that it may not be a total blindside after all. WE HAD TWO DAYS LEFT, DAMNIT. 

Let's just hope this is typical on-the-block paranoia that will dissipate by Thursday.  

• Love 3

The Spy Girls are questioning why Paulie or anyone on Paulie's behalf isn't scrambling to make deals. Bronte thinks it's weird that they all just seem to be accepting that he'll be going and wondering if they have something up their sleeve. Fuck you, DR. You totally asked leading questions, didn't you? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why would Natalie flirt with Jozea. I could have sworn he's gay. 

The girls will have little doubt Joz is going home . Hell, at this point even he will not be totally shocked 

Yes and she knows it, she flirts with anything that breathes. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

The Spy Girls are questioning why Paulie or anyone on Paulie's behalf isn't scrambling to make deals. Bronte thinks it's weird that they all just seem to be accepting that he'll be going and wondering if they have something up their sleeve. Fuck you, DR. You totally asked leading questions, didn't you? 

That means Paulie better be scrambling to fake votes. I just wanted one total blindside. Just one.  

• Love 1

Frank and Paul have done a stellar job calming Joz totally!  The Saint is back! And they are off!  Talking about the future.  Frank has himself in quite a mess though! 

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tiffany is talking with Paulie in the Safari Room about making a safety deal with Paul and Natalie to cover their asses. I knew she would flip first. 

Paul will make a beeline for Nicole and Natalie to the Spy girls.

Please let them do this. The fallout will be as good as the blindside. Maybe better since the girls already suspect it

ETA - There.  Bronte just said it is the boys fault if Joz goes home because they run their mouths to James and Frank. Girls agree 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2