Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No sign of Tiff.  She must be hiding again today.  She is now acting like the HG last season who wore a blanket every damn day.  Her name eludes me. 

Audrey. I have no love for Austin, but he did give us one fantastic line in response to Audrey's meltdown: "Hospice is not a strategy."

• Love 7
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

"Hospice is not a strategy."

Oh thank you for this memory!!  So funny. 

Audrey, yes.  

Does Paul still think he is the one who nominates because he won the veto?  

Jozea believes that he's going to be able to use his Big Brother exposure to... host the Grammy Awards. He reads teleprompters really well. And get a couple of movie deals. 

Please flip the house, please flip the house. Please please please.

• Love 2
(edited)

So glad social media is putting Corey Brooks on blast for his animal cruelty.  This was the same jerk who was previously caught with homophobic tweets.

The idiot has zero personality, charisma.  He isn't that good looking - or smart.  And he barely beat a 50 yr old at a challenge.

If there is any justice, he will be the 2nd hg to get the boot.

Edited by escape
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jozea believes that he's going to be able to use his Big Brother exposure to... host the Grammy Awards. He reads teleprompters really well. And get a couple of movie deals. 

Please flip the house, please flip the house. Please please please.

I've decided that I want Frank to pull a fast one and put up Corey after that horrible goat story, and I hope the rest of the house flips on Corey. Jozea's now too entertaining to lose, and Paulie's easy on the eyes. Corey needs to go, and he can't get off of my screen fast enough. Poor goat. 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've decided that I want Frank to pull a fast one and put up Corey after that horrible goat story, and I hope the rest of the house flips on Corey. Jozea's now too entertaining to lose, and Paulie's easy on the eyes. Corey needs to go, and he can't get off of my screen fast enough. Poor goat. 

As much as I would have loved that, I really wish that Frank hadn't told Tiffany that he had the third nominee power because I would have loved to see her meltdown over being the replacement nom. As it is, he confirmed earlier today to Tiffany that he was going to nom Bridgette in Paul's place.

ETA: Tiffany confirmed that she did not apply for this season, she received a call from casting asking her to be on it. Wasn't the official spin that both she and Paulie applied? Not that anyone believed that. Frank also confirmed that he got the call from Robyn Kass three weeks before the start of Big Brother. 

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

I think they may be doing veto right now.  All cameras are on Jeff doing interviews.

But on Sunday?  Weird.

Edited by vb68
Just now, urusai said:

Corey also enlightened the group about his favorite burger, the McGangbang.

Will it ever stop?!

And we are gonna be stuck with this guy forever, too. It's fucking Aaryn all over again. But honestly Aaryn was probably smarter.

I would be surprised if they were doing the veto ceremony. They just don't usually do things on Sunday. And from watching all morning/afternoon it didn't seem like the HGs thought it was happening today because they weren't getting ready.

• Love 2

UGH, of course it is. I mean it's actually a real thing, but still...

"The "McGangbang" burger is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items. And for good reason! It combines two of the best items from the dollar menu into one perfect burger. Simply order a McDouble and a McChicken. The McChicken Sandwich is placed directly inside of the juicy McDouble, buns and all. So, for $2 you've created a huge tasty sandwich. How tasty does that sound? So, if a normal McDouble doesn't quite fill you up, take a chance by combining a McChicken and a McDouble from McDonalds Secret Menu to create your own McGangbang."

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

If it is the Veto meeting (and Frank seemed certain that it would be today), it's gonna take forever with this group of Einsteins and how well they understand the game and how it works.

Oh man can you imagine?! Literally only like 6 people even understand the basics of the game lmao!

• Love 7

Dumb frat guys go out and have casual sex or spend way too much money on something stupid or blow off work for a concert. 

Not torture animals for shits and giggles. 

Thats sociopath shit right there. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man can you imagine?! Literally only like 6 people even understand the basics of the game lmao!

I really hope that Paul uses the Veto on himself and starts nominating the replacement himself. Or that he doesn't use the Veto at all. Poor Victor is going to have no idea of what's happening. "Is this when we vote?"

3 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

UGH, of course it is. I mean it's actually a real thing, but still...

"The "McGangbang" burger is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items. And for good reason! It combines two of the best items from the dollar menu into one perfect burger. Simply order a McDouble and a McChicken. The McChicken Sandwich is placed directly inside of the juicy McDouble, buns and all. So, for $2 you've created a huge tasty sandwich. How tasty does that sound? So, if a normal McDouble doesn't quite fill you up, take a chance by combining a McChicken and a McDouble from McDonalds Secret Menu to create your own McGangbang."

That sounds utterly disgusting. 

• Love 5

That's the craziest part of this all. They got recruits who didn't even bother to watch the DVD seasons they were given in sequester. These people have no idea what the rules even are. That's why I was so disheartened when Nicole bothered to tell Paul about not using Veto on himself. I would have said nothing and kept it moving.

"It's up to you what you want to do. There's all kind of strategies" would have been all I had to say. 

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

I really hope that Paul uses the Veto on himself and starts nominating the replacement himself. Or that he doesn't use the Veto at all. Poor Victor is going to have no idea of what's happening. "Is this when we vote?"

I sincerely hope this happens and feel there is quite a good chance it will. 

I really hope that Jozea/Paul/Victor/Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette continue to be kept in the dark about how this vote it going. It'll be hilarious. Plus maybe it'll wake them the fuck up and they'll go hard for HOH and Roadkill.

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I sincerely hope this happens and feel there is quite a good chance it will. 

I really hope that Jozea/Paul/Victor/Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette continue to be kept in the dark about how this vote it going. It'll be hilarious. Plus maybe it'll wake them the fuck up and they'll go hard for HOH and Roadkill.

Jozea is still talking about what he's going to do next week and in the following weeks so he still has no idea. I don't know how. It's reminding me of the Nick Uhas blindside except that when Jozea leaves the house, no one's going to be sobbing and blowing their nose into a pair of gym shorts. Youse cock-a-roaches.

• Love 5

By the way lighter fluid and gasoline causes chemical burns on the skin. So even if this creep and his diarrhea friends didn't succeed in killing the poor animal senselessly they did harm it. As part of some "look how badass I am"  

"hurting helpless things is kewl" penis extension contest. 

• Love 6

Thursday might be the most interesting live show yet.  The newbies, all of them, have very little idea of how this works.  These interviews are hysterical!  "Yes, I am a big fan," then Jeff asks them how much they have watched!   

(edited)

If I was in the house with these brainiacs I would have all sorts of fun by making shit up.

"oh yeah Paul, didn't you know that if you use the veto to take yourself off the block this week, that means you are automatically on the block next week.  It's just a one week save..."

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 4
(edited)

Paul is still wearing the Veto necklace. 

Sounds like Bridgette was the replacement nom.

Bronte's hit list, as told to Jozea and Bridgette: Tiffany, Michelle, Corey, and Nicole. They still think they have the numbers when it comes to Thursday's vote.

Edited by Callaphera

I hope it's a total (in the words of Survivor) blindside. Usually, the evicted houseguest doesn't seem that surprised. So far, it seems like he thinks he has the numbers and it will be hysterical if he totally thrown for a loop. Too funny!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I hope it's a total (in the words of Survivor) blindside. Usually, the evicted houseguest doesn't seem that surprised. So far, it seems like he thinks he has the numbers and it will be hysterical if he totally thrown for a loop. Too funny!

He said he has nine votes. There's fifteen HGs, minus three on the block and the HoH who can't vote. So he's only missing two votes. That's taking delusion to a whole new level.

Or did I just do Bronte math? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Why does Bronte want Michele's ass?  I turned on the feeds just as she said it. 

Michelle smirked when Bridgette's face appeared on the screen as the replacement nom. Therefore, Bronte thinks that Michelle has the third nom power.

(edited)

Tiffany and Michelle are talking and I am taken aback yet again by how much of a Vanessa clone Tiffany is. She even has break outs in the same place Vanessa did!

This convo is brutal though. Michelle is either stupid as hell or doing a great job of pretending to be stupid and either way it's annoying.

Also Michelle's voice is insufferable.  Between her, Nicole, Bronte, and Bridgette it's gonna be really hard to spend a prolonged amount of time listening to the feeds.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why does Bronte want Michele's ass?  I turned on the feeds just as she said it. 

I don't know but Michelle hates her, too. Her and Tiffany were just making fun of her voice, which is pretty rich. And they were saying that when Jozea leaves Bronte will follow them around.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

A conversation this morning between Michele and Nat tells me Michele is not pretending to be stupid, she is.  So is Nat.  They thought sun screen was different than sun tan lotion.  One was to block the bad rays and the other was to get tan. 

I have been off and on the feeds today.  Another question.  Were Joz and Paul telling Bridget not to worry, she is safe?! There are only 2 of them on the block unless I missed something.

41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A conversation this morning between Michele and Nat tells me Michele is not pretending to be stupid, she is.  So is Nat.  They thought sun screen was different than sun tan lotion.  One was to block the bad rays and the other was to get tan. 

They are different.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

They are different.

They both have SPF numbers.  There is no difference other than that.  If you want a tan you use a lower SPF.  You can get a tan with higher numbers, it just takes longer.   There is no magic in the block. 

I hate it when they whisper, I have to hold my speaker to my ear and cannot get anything done!  

Poor James.  He is sweet on Nic and it is not working for him!  He does not have a clue about flirting.  He was trying though, and it was awkward. He said, 'you are cool' to her.  That is a start I suppose.  

I like Bronte, so far.  And I really love Z.

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They both have SPF numbers.  There is no difference other than that.  If you want a tan you use a lower SPF.  You can get a tan with higher numbers, it just takes longer.   There is no magic in the block. 

I hate it when they whisper, I have to hold my speaker to my ear and cannot get anything done!  

Poor James.  He is sweet on Nic and it is not working for him!  He does not have a clue about flirting.  He was trying though, and it was awkward. He said, 'you are cool' to her.  That is a start I suppose.  

I like Bronte, so far.  And I really love Z.

I thought they were the same too, but Google disagrees.

(edited)

What the hell does google know!  The never asked me.

Paul says he thinks some are acting odd because of the Bridget nom,   No one is acting odd, they are all happy and relaxed! Very much so including Joz.  Good casting BB!  I didn't think I would enjoy people not knowing the game.  I was wrong. Mixed with the vets, it is good anyway. 

Edited by wings707
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't mind their actual name, as long as it's actually Spyce Girls. 

I thought that's what it was originally. I was waiting for Bronte to be named Dinosaur Spice. Or Prehistoric Spice. 

• Love 1