Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Snow You Didn't

• Start Topic

Another fucking vacation? How much more bonding do they need? 

And how many scenes were recreated after things happened in real time and they needed to  get film of them learning of or reacting to what is old news to them?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

And how many scenes were recreated after things happened in real time and they needed to  get film of them learning of or reacting to what is old news to them?

I don't know, but I am actually looking forward to this episode.  I might need help.

On vacation and they spend hours getting glammed up?

It seems to me that there's a subtle but obvious concentration on the true "Kardashian Years", much more discuss of "Daddy" and it's not Caitlyn they're referencing.

A trip to Vail? They haven't been there in decades, and suddenly it's reunion time. Pictures of the old family together and happy. I wonder if Kendall and Kylie felt awkward?

If it was such a big deal that Scott come, why no invite to Caitlyn? 

Funniest part... Knock on the door and Kim has to get her long coat on to camouflage her extra pounds before answering it.

• Love 5

It seems to me that there's a subtle but obvious concentration on the true "Kardashian Years", much more discuss of "Daddy" and it's not Caitlyn they're referencing.

A trip to Vail? They haven't been there in decades, and suddenly it's reunion time. Pictures of the old family together and happy. I wonder if Kendall and Kylie felt awkward?

If it was such a big deal that Scott come, why no invite to Caitlyn? 

Funniest part... Knock on the door and Kim has to get her long coat on to camouflage her extra pounds before answering it.

This. All of This.

I crack up anytime Kris waxes poetic about Robert Kardashian like she never ever cheated on him. I felt weird for Kendall and Kylie with all the talk of the Kardashian family trips to Vail and how those trips were the best thing ever. It also felt like Kris was trying to erase Caitlyn's history with the family as well. Though Kendall and Kylie seemed fine, so what do I know.

I was with Kourtney with the whole Rob engagement thing. I always love someone calling Kim a bitch. So yay Kourtney! Why would Kim and Khloe think Rob would tell them about getting engaged or even thinking about asking Blac Chyna to marry him? They are not in a good place so why would he? I feel like Kim and Khloe would be mad if Rob told them he was going to propose and they would be mad if he did not. It feels like a no win situation for Rob. Also, why is it such a crime that he did it with her family instead of his, because I do not see that to be an issue. He probably gets along better with them than his family right now.

Oh my brother got engaged to my sister-in-law and my family did not know it was going to happen. I mean, we figured it would happen sometime soon since they were together for awhile, but my brother kept a lid on it until after he asked her. We were all fine with it. The only person I think he should tell after is really Kris at this point. I sure as hell would not tell any of the K's beforehand, because they cannot keep their mouths shut. Well, unless it benefits them.

Kim in her talking heads saying that she wished Rob was there, I kept thinking sure you do Kim. Kim grabbing her coat before she answered the door made me laugh. That coat is not going to help you Kimmy.

• Love 4

Kourtney has been pretty great about this whole Rob and Chyna thing. Remember the dinner where Khloe and Kim were being rude to Kris about giving money to Rob for a house and Kourtney just sat there eating her dinner and didn't say a word. And now tonight, saying that he doesn't feel the need to tell his sisters he is planning to get engaged because he knows their reactions already. I also think Kourtney really doesn't like Tyga and I think she has good judgement there. I understand Scott is his own person and all that but I do kind of feel Tyga isn't a great guy, nor a good influence but, hey what do I know? But I think Kourtney is probably like, "all of these people are adults and it's all BS" attitude about the whole thing. It's times like these where I kind of love Kourtney and always call it back to when Kim was crying about a lost earring in the ocean and Kourt was all, "Kim, there's people dying all over the world" and while at times I am convinced she may be Vicki from Small Wonder, she's still my favorite Kardashion. 

• Love 9

A whole episode where nobody called Kris names, it must be some kind of record.

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

At the end, they had two people working on each sister. How many people do they travel with? Are they seriously not able to do anything with their own hair & makeup?

Khloe just can't let Rob go. He's a grown man, he really doesn't have to run all his decisions by you Khloe, he can make up his own mind without your feedback & permission. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I do kind of feel Tyga isn't a great guy, nor a good influence but, hey what do I know? 

I get that feeling x100. I can't fathom why a young, rich, pretty (when she doesn't overdo it with the makeup and fillers) girl like Kylie would touch him with a ten-foot pole. He looks like a walking disease. I hope the breakup is the result of her wising up and they don't get back together.

As for Rob, while he didn't owe it to the Ks to tell them of his plans beforehand, nor to have them there during the proposal, it would have been the minimally decent thing to do to call/text them with the engagement news before putting it on social media. The way he did it looked like he was baiting them to react publicly and made the engagement look like a stunt. Having said that, I have no problem with Kourtney calling Kim a bitch, especially since the two of them so rarely have it out.

The two hair/makeup people per sister were just ridiculous - was that just to get ready to go skiing? I'm not saying you have to be a slob on vacation, but some tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara, and sheer lip color - applied by yourself in five minutes - is more than enough to look presentable on the slopes.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, GaT said:

A whole episode where nobody called Kris names, it must be some kind of record.

At the end, they had two people working on each sister. How many people do they travel with? Are they seriously not able to do anything with their own hair & makeup?

Khloe just can't let Rob go. He's a grown man, he really doesn't have to run all his decisions by you Khloe, he can make up his own mind without your feedback & permission. 

Poor Khoe, Rob didn't confide in you. You had to learn about his engagement via social media. 

Karma baby!! Didn't Caitlyn learn about you and Lamar via the local news? And then you denied it and continued to plan a wedding without telling him you were getting married. 

And Kim. Why should Rob give too fucks about you. You call him a lunatic and stupid and lazy and he's supposed to share his good news with you. And stop with the faux concern for your mother's feelings. You don't give a fuck about them either, why should he?

• Love 11
(edited)

Scott still doesn't look "right" to me.  When the girls talked him into doing that stupid Todd Craines thing so they could film it, for a brief moment he looked almost tortured - like he had to quickly figure out how to put on his fake "smile" mask.  And what was with making Scott not only stay in a different room, but a different hotel altogether?  As Kourtney told him on the phone: "just how you like it."  Scott's somewhat muffled reply: "well, it's not how I like it."  I can't imagine going on a vacation with my family and being told to stay in a different building.  Yes, he's a struggling addict, but holy crap - how terrible must that feel?  He looks like a man in a deep depression, trying on various faces for the camera in an attempt to appear happy.  His eyes are full of pain, IMO.

Those STUPID sisters, unable to stop taking duckface selfies on their phones while Kris was trying to tell them about their upcoming vacation - this pretty much sums them up in a nutshell.  And to take a whole posse of glam-squad with them on vacation?  What a joke.  I'm reminded of previous vacations where Leah was in attendance...she looked more beautiful, fresh and natural than any of the Kardashian sisters could on their very best days.

There's something wrong with Khloe, like, seriously wrong.  She was always brash, but she can barely utter a sentence without a string of bleeped-out profanity or general disgustingness.  If anyone's going to go off the deep end next, I'd bet on her.

Kendall rocking the snowboard like a pro, and being the only female not wearing 14 layers of makeup.  Love her.

Kris, if Robert Kardashian Sr. was the amazing and wonderful man you say he was, perhaps you shouldn't have brought your boyfriend over to your house to play with your kids, and have sexytimes in your marital bed while you were still married to him.  Just sayin'.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I get that feeling x100. I can't fathom why a young, rich, pretty (when she doesn't overdo it with the makeup and fillers) girl like Kylie would touch him with a ten-foot pole. He looks like a walking disease.

Launching your new re-branding off of the back of a black man is not a new thing for these ladies.  The appropriation of black culture comes off a little less contrived if they're at least in a relationship with a black person. 

I also have a feeling her getting together with Tyga was at least partially orchestrated by Kris and her people.  No one would have paid attention to Kylie if she was dating a Scott.

• Love 1

That was hysterical! 

Go Rob!!!!  Turn down the vacation, go off with Blac Chyna and propose to her in front of her family and don't tell your family a darn thing!  Love it!  And Kourtney was right about the backlash Rob would have gotten if he had told them.   That's all he ever gets from them is crap - why would he even subject himself to a vacation with them (and was BC even invited?). 

And we had another round of Khloe's unfunny British accent which they all think is hysterical.   That's the thing - if this vacation was to show us the K's having a good time, it failed miserably.  Because all they do is talk over each other, stare at their phones and make stupid jokes.    Kanye looked like he was miserable (except for when he was making snow angels with North - that was cute, he seems good with her and it seems like she gets more attention from him than from Mommie Dearest who like the others can't pry herself away from her phone).  They were even taking selfies the whole time Kris was trying to tell them about the vacation. 

And Kylee waited what - 2 seconds- to invite Tyga when she found out Rob wasn't going?  Is she that desperate? Can she not do any better than that waste of space?

And speaking of wastes of space -Why even invite Corey to a vacation where the point is to remember all the "fun times" you had with your family and first husband?  Kris is supposedly so media savvy - when is she going to realize no one is buying her and Corey?

• Love 10

So Rob had agreed to the trip alone? Interesting that even alone, he couldn't be in the same place as Tyga and wouldn't go if Tyga was there. Tyga really did have to go for the family to be able to co-exist with Rob.

LOL at Tyga of course having nothing to do and was able to run to Vail minutes after Kylie invited him. 

Kourtney's the best, she's just so real about the whole Rob proposing situation and calls the others out on it. I also don't blame her for taking her time on Scott coming on the trip and him not being with the family. Every family trip he has been on he has been horrible, drunk, fighting, leaving and saying he hated the entire thing. So suddenly now he wants to go on the family trips. I'd be wary too. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Scott still doesn't look "right" to me.  When the girls talked him into doing that stupid Todd Craines thing so they could film it, for a brief moment he looked almost tortured - like he had to quickly figure out how to put on his fake "smile" mask.  And what was with making Scott not only stay in a different room, but a different hotel altogether?  As Kourtney told him on the phone: "just how you like it."  Scott's somewhat muffled reply: "well, it's not how I like it."  I can't imagine going on a vacation with my family and being told to stay in a different building.  Yes, he's a struggling addict, but holy crap - how terrible must that feel?  He looks like a man in a deep depression, trying on various faces for the camera in an attempt to appear happy.  His eyes are full of pain, IMO.

Those STUPID sisters, unable to stop taking duckface selfies on their phones while Kris was trying to tell them about their upcoming vacation - this pretty much sums them up in a nutshell.  And to take a whole posse of glam-squad with them on vacation?  What a joke.  I'm reminded of previous vacations where Leah was in attendance...she looked more beautiful, fresh and natural than any of the Kardashian sisters could on their very best days.

There's something wrong with Khloe, like, seriously wrong.  She was always brash, but she can barely utter a sentence without a string of bleeped-out profanity or general disgustingness.  If anyone's going to go off the deep end next, I'd bet on her.

Kendall rocking the snowboard like a pro, and being the only female not wearing 14 layers of makeup.  Love her.

Kris, if Robert Kardashian Sr. was the amazing and wonderful man you say he was, perhaps you shouldn't have brought your boyfriend over to your house to play with your kids, and have sexytimes in your marital bed while you were still married to him.  Just sayin'.

Scott staying in a different hotel didn't seem strange to me. At all their vacations he used to get antsy and anxious around the whole family. I think the sheer amount of people that are there when they all get together is overwhelming for a guy who was raised as an only child. Plus it seemed like everything he said or did around Kim and Caitlyn, even Khloe was wrong and they were harping on him about not wanting to go on all the FUN things they planned.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I get that feeling x100. I can't fathom why a young, rich, pretty (when she doesn't overdo it with the makeup and fillers) girl like Kylie would touch him with a ten-foot pole. He looks like a walking disease. I hope the breakup is the result of her wising up and they don't get back together.

As for Rob, while he didn't owe it to the Ks to tell them of his plans beforehand, nor to have them there during the proposal, it would have been the minimally decent thing to do to call/text them with the engagement news before putting it on social media. The way he did it looked like he was baiting them to react publicly and made the engagement look like a stunt. Having said that, I have no problem with Kourtney calling Kim a bitch, especially since the two of them so rarely have it out.

The two hair/makeup people per sister were just ridiculous - was that just to get ready to go skiing? I'm not saying you have to be a slob on vacation, but some tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara, and sheer lip color - applied by yourself in five minutes - is more than enough to look presentable on the slopes.

What kills me too is they way they talk about stuff in front of the "squad" as if they aren't even real people. Then they wonder how all their business is all over the rag sheets. I bet some of those makeup people make a fortune selling their secrets.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PreviouslyTV said:

The busy family takes a vacation from all their vacations and hits the slopes of Vail.

View the full article

Kris was so paranoid about someone being in their yard taking pictures, sending Kylie pizza and "hair", getting nude closet footage from her security camera from the "cloud", but for years the "Todd Kraines" calls  were able to get thru to her various private cellphone numbers.. calls to restaurants she was eating at, and that didn't alarm her at all?

Kim said that she had to drop Chyna as a friend because Kylie is her sister. Wasn't Kylie fooling around with him while he was supposedly still with Chyna? And Kim was totally okay with her 16 yr old sister having an affair with a 24 yr old father? I love how they all just ignore her age.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I feel like Kim and Khloe would be mad if Rob told them he was going to propose and they would be mad if he did not. It feels like a no win situation for Rob. Also

Yeah, I'm sure it would have gone over like a lead balloon. Kim basically said they should have been told only so that they could put out the fake party line of how happy they all are about having a new sister. Rob knew they would just be faking it, why ruin Chyna's moment? At least her own family would be happy for them(I think). Wait till he drops the baby bomb on them, I can't wait to see the bo-toxed contortions Kim's face goes thru. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

And speaking of wastes of space -Why even invite Corey to a vacation where the point is to remember all the "fun times" you had with your family and first husband?  Kris is supposedly so media savvy - when is she going to realize no one is buying her and Corey?

This is why I think Cory might be Kris's window dressing, and everyone is in on it except him...when Kris was on the phone with Rob, listing all of the family members who were going to Vail, she omitted Cory, and Cory looked truly sad.  Pretty crappy when Kris forgets to mention the dude sitting directly to her left as a family member going on the trip.

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Rob had agreed to the trip alone? Interesting that even alone, he couldn't be in the same place as Tyga and wouldn't go if Tyga was there. Tyga really did have to go for the family to be able to co-exist with Rob.

I might be giving Rob too much credit, but perhaps - PERHAPS - he and BC have an understanding when it comes to Tyga, since they are all intertwined in one big nasty web...that if Tyga is going to be tagging along, Rob will stay behind and let his family go on without him out of respect to BC.  In that respect, it could be seen as chivalrous.

Or maybe the thought of Rob and Tyga being in the same room together, knowing that Rob's future step-son's daddy is now, and probably has been, doing Rob's underage (at the time) half-sister, likely while his baby-mamma was pregnant with Tyga's baby............you know, after taxing my brain with how these people are all related, I forgot where I was going with this.  Never mind.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Kanye looked like he was miserable (except for when he was making snow angels with North - that was cute,

Kanye always looks miserable, that's how important artists are supposed to look. What I thought was interesting was that he called North "Northie", weren't they going to call her "Nori"? Was that name deemed not cool, or did Kim say that without checking with Kanye first?

• Love 7

I am surprised that Mason, Penelope, and North could even recognize members of their family, mostly Khloe and Kim, in those old family photos scattered around the hotel room. So much plastic surgery makes them almost unrecognizable.

• Love 3

Scott shouldn't be included in the family vacations.  Kris practically begged Kourtney to give the okay to invite Scott.  Kris is disgusting.  Scott didn't want to be there.  Kourtney didn't want him there.  He barely spent anytime with the kids and he stayed in a different hotel from the gang.  Scott is one of Kris's "clients" so of course she wants to make sure he gets screen time with the fam and hey - if he gets drunk and acts like a jerk - even better.  Scott will remain "relevant" and Kris can still get a cut of this pay for his club appearances.  How much money does this women need?  If she wants to be a surrogate mother to this man-child, that's great, he needs the help, but she shouldn't force Kourtney to hang out with the guy that she broke-up with and caused her a great deal of pain.  A good mother would encourage her child to move on to another relationship with a person who isn't in rehab and in the midst of struggling with depression. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

. At all their vacations he used to get antsy and anxious around the whole family. I think the sheer amount of people that are there when they all get together is overwhelming for a guy who was raised as an only child.   

my boy-child is an only child & he told me that at certain points in his college dorm, he'd have to go outside from time to time "just to be quiet for a minute."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BananaRama said:

Scott shouldn't be included in the family vacations.  Kris practically begged Kourtney to give the okay to invite Scott.  Kris is disgusting.  Scott didn't want to be there.  Kourtney didn't want him there.  He barely spent anytime with the kids and he stayed in a different hotel from the gang.  Scott is one of Kris's "clients" so of course she wants to make sure he gets screen time with the fam and hey - if he gets drunk and acts like a jerk - even better.  Scott will remain "relevant" and Kris can still get a cut of this pay for his club appearances.  How much money does this women need?  If she wants to be a surrogate mother to this man-child, that's great, he needs the help, but she shouldn't force Kourtney to hang out with the guy that she broke-up with and caused her a great deal of pain.  A good mother would encourage her child to move on to another relationship with a person who isn't in rehab and in the midst of struggling with depression. 

Scott is a regular actor on this show.  Kris didn't beg anything.  Kourtney has no storyline in this show without Scott.  If Scott's addictions were so severe (think Lamar) the production team and Legal team would  never have allowed Scott to be involved in this.  Both Lamar and Rob Jr dropped out of production for the same thing. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

This is why I think Cory might be Kris's window dressing, and everyone is in on it except him...when Kris was on the phone with Rob, listing all of the family members who were going to Vail, she omitted Cory, and Cory looked truly sad.  Pretty crappy when Kris forgets to mention the dude sitting directly to her left as a family member going on the trip.

I might be giving Rob too much credit, but perhaps - PERHAPS - he and BC have an understanding when it comes to Tyga, since they are all intertwined in one big nasty web...that if Tyga is going to be tagging along, Rob will stay behind and let his family go on without him out of respect to BC.  In that respect, it could be seen as chivalrous.

Or maybe the thought of Rob and Tyga being in the same room together, knowing that Rob's future step-son's daddy is now, and probably has been, doing Rob's underage (at the time) half-sister, likely while his baby-mamma was pregnant with Tyga's baby............you know, after taxing my brain with how these people are all related, I forgot where I was going with this.  Never mind.

I thought Rob was kind of non committal about the trip. I wasn't shocked that he didn't show. If he was planning to ask Chyna to marry him I doubt he would have left her and gone to Vail.

Khloe coming out and saying that she's not going to lie any more about everything being good and one big happy family was interesting.

Caitlyn posted that Kylie was the only one of her kids to invite her over for Father's day. Not one of the others that I saw even made mention of her. It was all about Kanye and Daddy Kardashian.   

2 hours ago, Boofish said:

Of all the annoying things about the K's (and there are many) the two most bothersome for me - the way Kourtney says "Tie-guh" and Khloe's butt  

We should make a list.

1. That stupid chirping noise they all are starting to make.

2. Kim's tits

3. Kim's ass

4. Kim's lips

5. Kim's mouth breathing

6.  What the fuck... KIM!!!!

• Love 1

Caitlyn posted that Kylie was the only one of her kids to invite her over for Father's day. Not one of the others that I saw even made mention of her. It was all about Kanye and Daddy Kardashian.  

Wait, she seriously posted this?? This is the same person that was pretty much an absentee father to 90% of her children and now she's upset they don't want to pay homage to her on father's day? Caitlyn is an idiot.

• Love 10

Actually Kylie posted a video of herself and Cait, with Cait saying that Kylie was "her favorite" since she was the only one who invited her over for Fathers Day. 

I didn't see anything posted by the Kardashian klan other than Kylie mentioning her, not even Kendall. The Jenners don't post that much so I can't say if they saw or spoke to her or not.

Khloe needs to stop with her lousy British accent. It's stupid and not funny. Well, she herself is stupid and not funny.

Kris needs to back off her desire to have the estranged husbands/boyfriends stay in the family. Doesn't she get it? I guess I can see including them at Christmas if there are children involved, but it's not her decision. She might ask the girls what they think and then go with their answer instead of sounding like she's preaching from a mountain about "family" etc. Stupid woman. Stay out of their business, ma'am.

Again...Khloe is painfully unfunny.

I really wish Kourtney would cut Mason's hair. He's adorable, but the hair is just wrong.

STOP with the selfies and duck lips. It has become an obsession--not healthy or cute.

I'm pretty sure my watching this goat rodeo is not healthy, either.

• Love 9

Who puts on their coat to answer the door? Seeing that flashback picture of the girls with their father on the bridge, I actually think that Kourtney is naturally the prettiest of the sisters and she seems like the one that has kept her look as original as possible. I've never really noticed it until now because I'm used to current Kim face and she always gets the attention. 

I wonder if they invited Caitlyn. It would have been a nice touch of familiarity for Kendall and Kylie to have their dad there when everyone else was surrounded by childhood friends and constant talk about the good ol' days. 

The Scott issue makes me want to pull out my hair. You take an alcoholic to Vegas and say that it's better that way because at least you can watch him and he listens to you? Are these people idiots? If you're assisting with someone's recovery, you don't enable them to be in environments that can case a setback. You find other ways to engage them. There are so many other activities that doesn't involve nightclubs and drinking.

Rob should have given his family a heads up before posting a social media. Khloe claims that Rob was involved her marriage to Lamar - SHE involved him in her marriage. Rob was Lamar's friend. He wouldn't know shit about their marriage if she didn't tell Rob stuff. Kim is so offended and passing it off as if she doesn't care - family is not a free pass for a punching bag. There is no rule that says that you can treat a family member however you want and at the end of the day, they'll still have to play nice with you, confide in you and include you in their happy moments when you only take opportunities to shit all over them. Khloe wants to know why Rob keeps a separate life - well why wouldn't he when you constantly talk about wanting him back but not understanding that she is now part of the package. If they reached out to Rob and Chyna, he would probably feel more comfortable in coming around the family more and bringing her with him but of course there's drama there because of Tyga. 

And lastly  - why in the hell do you need professional make up done to go skiing? They clearly have too much money that they have no clue how to productively spend it. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Who puts on their coat to answer the door? Seeing that flashback picture of the girls with their father on the bridge, I actually think that Kourtney is naturally the prettiest of the sisters and she seems like the one that has kept her look as original as possible. I've never really noticed it until now because I'm used to current Kim face and she always gets the attention. 

I wonder if they invited Caitlyn. It would have been a nice touch of familiarity for Kendall and Kylie to have their dad there when everyone else was surrounded by childhood friends and constant talk about the good ol' days. 

The Scott issue makes me want to pull out my hair. You take an alcoholic to Vegas and say that it's better that way because at least you can watch him and he listens to you? Are these people idiots? If you're assisting with someone's recovery, you don't enable them to be in environments that can case a setback. You find other ways to engage them. There are so many other activities that doesn't involve nightclubs and drinking.

Rob should have given his family a heads up before posting a social media. Khloe claims that Rob was involved her marriage to Lamar - SHE involved him in her marriage. Rob was Lamar's friend. He wouldn't know shit about their marriage if she didn't tell Rob stuff. Kim is so offended and passing it off as if she doesn't care - family is not a free pass for a punching bag. There is no rule that says that you can treat a family member however you want and at the end of the day, they'll still have to play nice with you, confide in you and include you in their happy moments when you only take opportunities to shit all over them. Khloe wants to know why Rob keeps a separate life - well why wouldn't he when you constantly talk about wanting him back but not understanding that she is now part of the package. If they reached out to Rob and Chyna, he would probably feel more comfortable in coming around the family more and bringing her with him but of course there's drama there because of Tyga. 

And lastly  - why in the hell do you need professional make up done to go skiing? They clearly have too much money that they have no clue how to productively spend it. 

What did Chyna do to them? From what I read Kim dropped her as a friend when Tyga hooked up with Kylie. Kim's reason was that Kylie is her sister. That's great. But wasn't Tyga cheating with Kylie? Wasn't Kylie underage? I don't believe for one second that Kylie wasn't following everything Chyna did via the Internet. And playing teenage games with her. 

Kim and Kylie talking about how they were "almost" ready to get around to talking to Chyna. As if it's all their decision, they decide and she has to go along with their timetable. They'll chose when to accept her into the family?

I hope Chyna turns the table on them. Forces them to kowtow to her schedule and whims. Like no Kardashians except Rob in the delivery room.  

• Love 5

I wasn't shocked at all Scott ended up in a different place altogether.  He and Kourtney were sleeping in separate beds when they were a couple so I figure they are even less connected now.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Actually Kylie posted a video of herself and Cait, with Cait saying that Kylie was "her favorite" since she was the only one who invited her over for Fathers Day. 

I didn't see anything posted by the Kardashian klan other than Kylie mentioning her, not even Kendall. The Jenners don't post that much so I can't say if they saw or spoke to her or not.

Kendall posted on instagram 2 pics..one of her younger with "Bruce" and a more recent with Caitlyn.  The only other mention I saw was a montage of pics Kris posted of Cait, Robert, Lamar, Kanye and Scott with a sweet message.  But not being invited except by Kylie is WAY different than last year when she was surrounded by all her kids.

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Respectfully disagree...I wonder if Kim gave Rob a heads-up before the show aired where she made fun of his tattoo morphing because he'd gained so much weight...oh, and I wonder if Kris and Khloe gave Rob a heads-up that they both laughed along with Kim.  They treat their brother like crap, and this goes way back to when he was a little kid.  Kris allows it to happen, except in her rare instances of semi-lucid clarity, where she proclaims that they need to take it easy on him.  Then she drinks a few more glasses of wine and laughs again.

And Khloe can take her self-righteous anger regarding Rob and shove it.  I am so sick of her proclaiming to the world that she had his back, she was the only one who knew Rob's schedule, etc.  She knew it because she guilted the hell out of him and used who knows what kind of mind games to get him into her house with Lamar, where she herself says that "dark things" happened.  She uses all of this to state that Rob owes her.  He does not.  The only chance he has at a somewhat normal life would be to escape her creepy, boundary-free clutches.  He's doing just that, Khloe has lost her psychological playtoy, and she's pissed about it.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Respectfully disagree...I wonder if Kim gave Rob a heads-up before the show aired where she made fun of his tattoo morphing because he'd gained so much weight...oh, and I wonder if Kris and Khloe gave Rob a heads-up that they both laughed along with Kim.  They treat their brother like crap, and this goes way back to when he was a little kid.  Kris allows it to happen, except in her rare instances of semi-lucid clarity, where she proclaims that they need to take it easy on him.  Then she drinks a few more glasses of wine and laughs again.

And Khloe can take her self-righteous anger regarding Rob and shove it.  I am so sick of her proclaiming to the world that she had his back, she was the only one who knew Rob's schedule, etc.  She knew it because she guilted the hell out of him and used who knows what kind of mind games to get him into her house with Lamar, where she herself says that "dark things" happened.  She uses all of this to state that Rob owes her.  He does not.  The only chance he has at a somewhat normal life would be to escape her creepy, boundary-free clutches.  He's doing just that, Khloe has lost her psychological playtoy, and she's pissed about it.

Her marriage and relationship was so fucked up  it affected her brother to the point that he became an anti social recluse?  Maybe instead of looking for gratitude she should ask for forgiveness. I recall when Lamar was transferred to, I think Dallas, and Rob was staying in CA. Khloe was devastated that she'd be all alone, Kris ended up guilting Rob into moving with them. Khloe used him as a buffer between her and Lamar, a security blanket, like that stupid animal print one she dragged around, bringing it to the hospital for Lamar. She's so childishly insecure and infantile with the baby talk and all her OCD garbage about her cookie jars and cleaning fetish. Yet she has big balls for all the wrong things. I used to think she was sweet and caring but now that she's the "hot one" she's become judgemental, superior and obnoxious. She's overtaken Kris as number two on my most disliked Kardashian list. Kim is still number 1 but Khloe' s coming up the backstretch. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I misspoke. It's better to say 'could have' rather than he 'should have'. It seems that he has been on good terms with his mom and Kourtney and it would have been a nice gesture on his part to share the news with them before posting it on social media. But as you've pointed out, the girls have used Rob as a punching bag for years. They have not been a source of happiness for him in a long time and it's understandable that his first instinct was not to share the news with his family given their lukewarm attitude about his relationship. As iwasish pointed out, Chyna hasn't done anything to their family. Kim forsake their friendship in support of her half-sister but she needs time to reach out to Chyna again even though it would be in support of her brother and the new lease on life he's found since meeting Chyna. The girls pay good lip service - Kim and Khloe say they're happy for their brother but any kindness shown for him is solely for him. They didn't bat an eyelash when an underage Kyle brought home a 25 year old guy and he was rapping all sorts of vulgar stuff about being with her but somehow Chyna is an issue for them when it's two grown adults making their own choices that make them happy.

I think Khloe enjoys feeling like she's so special in someone's life that they need her. I think that's why she can't let go of Lamar but she continues to complain about the impact it has on her. She loved the fact that she was the one that had such a close bond with their only brother. She guilted him to stay in her life even when wanted to venture elsewhere. She loves being able to say that she knows Rob's struggles and life better than anyone and that he's always been there for him. Khloe doesn't realize that her behaviour toward Rob and Lamar is perhaps more selfish than selfless.

• Love 4
(edited)

I recall Kris telling the story of how when Rob was younger he used to lay on the kitchen floor covered in ketchup with a knife stuck between his side and arm pretending to have been stabbed. Apparently this was a regular stunt he pulled. Kris said she ignored it, pretended not to see him.

I guess it could be considered a funny joke, but seeing their dynamic I wonder if it was a cry for attention from his mother. That even at that young age he felt overlooked and left out by his mother.

Now that I think about it I wonder if it were around the time of the OJ trial. Did he overhear stuff about Nicole's murder?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Kendall posted on instagram 2 pics..one of her younger with "Bruce" and a more recent with Caitlyn.  The only other mention I saw was a montage of pics Kris posted of Cait, Robert, Lamar, Kanye and Scott with a sweet message.  But not being invited except by Kylie is WAY different than last year when she was surrounded by all her kids.

Of course all the Kardashians surrounded her last year - she was still getting lots of publicity and they know a good photo op when they see it.  This year, not so much commotion about Caitlyn, so they can't be bothered.  And they can always say how upset they are about VF article, but it didn't seem to keep them away last year.

As for Rob not giving the Koven a heads up about his impending engagement, he likely knew they would try to talk him out of it instead of showing any happiness. I don't blame him.  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/20/2016 at 7:35 AM, iwasish said:

Poor Khoe, Rob didn't confide in you. You had to learn about his engagement via social media. 

Karma baby!! Didn't Caitlyn learn about you and Lamar via the local news? And then you denied it and continued to plan a wedding without telling him you were getting married. 

And Kim. Why should Rob give too fucks about you. You call him a lunatic and stupid and lazy and he's supposed to share his good news with you. And stop with the faux concern for your mother's feelings. You don't give a fuck about them either, why should he?

never mind.

13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Totally agree with you. Rob owes those harpies nothing. Who thinks Kimmy informed Rob personally of her engagement, marriage, etc? Wait, that should be plural - ANY of her engagementS, marriageS, etc.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Of course all the Kardashians surrounded her last year - she was still getting lots of publicity and they know a good photo op when they see it.  This year, not so much commotion about Caitlyn, so they can't be bothered.  And they can always say how upset they are about VF article, but it didn't seem to keep them away last year.

The Jenners too? Because all of them including Burt was front and center last year. They never seemed like the photo op type.

Re the Jenners: I think this was Brandon's first Father's Day so maybe he preferred to spend his day being spoiled by Eva and Leah? I'm also wondering if Burts girlfriend had their baby. She was due and he's being quiet on Instagram.

Im including myself in this because while I did call my dad for Father's Day, I spent day with hubby and kids. I think things just change some when you have your own kids.

On 6/20/2016 at 11:48 AM, AndySmith said:

Khloe used  to be likeable (by Kardashian standards, anyway). Now she seems to be the most obnoxious of the bunch.

Khloe always tried to project herself as the voice of reason and the wise sage of the family. She has treated Kris and Rob deplorably in the past. Truthfully, I think Khloe is the most maladjusted of the bunch and that's saying a lot because they're all messed up in the head. When I saw her at the end in the makeup chair with her hair in tight braids I thought that it didn't even look like her. Her face changed dramatically in my opinion. She looked swollen and distorted. I used to like Khloe also, but now I just can't stand her because she just tries too hard to be the center of attention.  When I saw this episode my first thought was that the 'girls' saw their ratings plummet through the floor without their male counterparts for support. So they switched gears and gathered up all they could even if it meant paying them handsomely for contributing to a few episodes. It was all so contrived and obviously created to generate renewed interest in their lives. Yep, they gathered their forces and made a circle with their wagons for defense.

146653752380781?8521458842

• Love 4
(edited)
On June 20, 2016 at 9:56 AM, mwell345 said:

Kanye looked like he was miserable (except for when he was making snow angels with North - that was cute, he seems good with her and it seems like she gets more attention from him than from Mommie Dearest who like the others can't pry herself away from her phone). 

Kanye looked like he was really trying to enjoy himself.

He seems a little stiff with North.  When she walked over to him with her ski boots on, he was like, "how heavy are your boots?" or something, and he reminded me of someone who is trying to be sweet and chat with a child, but not sure what to say to them.  Kind of nervous chatter.  I do it myself when I am talking to kids that are not my own.  It is hard to describe, but make me think that although it is clear he loves his daughter, he may not be spending a lot of time with her.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
On June 20, 2016 at 7:23 PM, RHJunkie said:

Doubtful, this was obviously the Robert Kardashian memorial vacation. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Doubtful, this was obviously the Robert Kardashian memorial vacation. 

When I saw them divvying up and sniffing Caitlyns old polo shirts... I knew she'd soon be a distant memory. 

• Love 1