Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: December: Berkshires County

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

You did say otherwise actually. You said that if someone truly is not embarrassed by what they do or their lifestyle then they shouldn't be offended/they should embrace the term. 

Actually, no, I did not. I never said LuAnn (or anyone else) should do anything. That's the key. I can have opinions about what I would like to see as a response, what I think certain responses mean or question what certain responses mean or don't mean, but I never said what LuAnn should do. You can agree or disagree with my opinions but you can't accuse me of shoulding on anyone.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Now to inappropriate comments, Luann was wrong for her scalping comments. It is okay to refer yourself as Indian, but not the stereotypes.  Bringing up the hypocrite department is Carole, calling her LuMan.  For someone as enlightened as Carole it is a slam, and not funny.  This site in particular, removed comments about Meghan King when posters referred to her being male. (Bravo) The comments about Luann's voice being like a man's are insensitive as well.  Just as Luann was insensitive calling Ramona "crazy eyes" Bethenny calling her a drag queen is also uncalled for.  Carole and Bethenny making comments about Jules weight are also insensitive-especially considering she suffers from an eating disorder.  Saying she is so thin it makes others around her feel uncomfortable is the height of insensitivity and Bethenny should be called out for the same.  Carole can eat her "naturally thin" comment as well.  So for a group of women that are suppose to be enlightened they fail fairly regularly and come off petty.  It's funny RHOBH manages to have a cast that doesn't go there.  Time for these women to borrow a page from their playbook.

ZM, you hit on something that I was just thinking about the other day.  5 of the 7 women on RHOBH are happily married, and are actual REAL HOUSEWIVES! (6 of them were - before the David/Yolanda split) Within the NY cast, there's been a pretty consistent show of competition between them, and I don't think it's a coincidence that only one is married and the rest of them are not.   Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn are actively dating and not opposed to marrying again.  Apparently, it's slim pickins in these parts.   Several of them are fighting to present and maintain an image in addition to fighting over the few men who are on the market while fighting to keep their apples!

I am IN NO WAY saying that marriage is the key to happiness, by the way.  (I'm happily divorced and plan to remain single, myself)  I've just observed that there isn't a majority of the NY cast who are in similar happy, secure places in their lives - either financially, emotionally, or both.  It's no surprise to me that there is more general volatility within this group right now. 

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 5

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/blogs/julianne-wainstein/julianne-wainstein-i-would

Jule's blog is barely worth reading, but since she doesn't have a thread yet (anyone want to start one or is she one and done?)  ANYWAY, the annoying auto video that Bravo always plays?  This week it's her apartment. 

Now I know, space is limited in NYC and NY'ers pay a ridiculous amount of money for limited space, but honestly?  This apartment, where I live on the west coast next to the ocean would cost about $800 a month max, and if you bought it as a house, not apartment, you'd not only get much better views, but total price would be in the $200,000 range WITH her kitchen.  I know, it's not NYC, but that place really kind of sucks!  4 people live there? Wow.

I didn't see any art on the walls, and the "master" bedroom is small, her closet's a mess, his is in an awkward place behind an end table next to the bed.  Could you at least put up a print or painting you like?  Kid's art?  Anything?  She goes into her son's room and notices something on the ceiling for the first time?  How often do you even enter the room of your child Jules? 

Of all the places we've seen HW's live, this is really low on the list of cool.

7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/blogs/julianne-wainstein/julianne-wainstein-i-would

Jule's blog is barely worth reading, but since she doesn't have a thread yet (anyone want to start one or is she one and done?)  ANYWAY, the annoying auto video that Bravo always plays?  This week it's her apartment. 

Now I know, space is limited in NYC and NY'ers pay a ridiculous amount of money for limited space, but honestly?  This apartment, where I live on the west coast next to the ocean would cost about $800 a month max, and if you bought it as a house, not apartment, you'd not only get much better views, but total price would be in the $200,000 range WITH her kitchen.  I know, it's not NYC, but that place really kind of sucks!  4 people live there? Wow.

I didn't see any art on the walls, and the "master" bedroom is small, her closet's a mess, his is in an awkward place behind an end table next to the bed.  Could you at least put up a print or painting you like?  Kid's art?  Anything?  She goes into her son's room and notices something on the ceiling for the first time?  How often do you even enter the room of your child Jules? 

Of all the places we've seen HW's live, this is really low on the list of cool.

I wonder if it is a rental for the purpose of filming. We have seen it before (Aviva), where the building association refuses to allow Bravo/production to film in the building so HWs are forced to rent a second apartment during filming.

• Love 3
(edited)

Could be Wirewrap, but they modified the kitchen to be Kosher, two dishwashers, two sinks, etc.  She had to have a crane deliver her "shabat" table too.  Frankly, it's too messy to not be where they actually live, the closets certainly look used, towels are in the kid's closet, etc.

Edited by Umbelina

I am sure that there are apartments available to rent that already have kosher kitchens. I don't think we will ever know for sure until she leaves the show and says something about it.

(edited)

Who has TWO Television sets in the master bedroom?  I mean...whaaaaa? 

Did you watch the video WireWrap?  You still may be right, moved there for filming, but she certainly acts like they really live there, and the little details make me think that's true.  I wish she'd shown the bathrooms.  ha.

ETA I don't think she'd pay for a crane to deliver her dining room table if she just moved there for the very few months of filming, and she implied they decorated the kitchen themselves "all from Italy."

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
(edited)

I had to laugh when Jules said she spends most of her time in the kitchen.  She was confused as to how to make tea, she had no clue how to make coffee, and quite obviously doesn't eat much, as implied by the egg-and-a-half breakfast that she expected her husband to split with her.  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 6

Yeah I pretty sure they live there. She mentions again that Michael works downstairs. It's at least a three bedroom with a decent size kitchen, dining area and a huge (by city standarda) outdoor space, I would love to live in a place where that went for 800 a month or $200,000 to buy bease I live in SF and that place would be crazy expensive.

• Love 7
(edited)

Well, despite Luann asking if she's the Kim Catrell of the group (and HELLO, that would be Samantha Jones, not the actress that played her you dipshit) Sonja is leading the Bravo poll on "Who is the Samantha of the group?"  That will probably bum Bravo out since they're pushing that story, or capitalizing on it this year.  One or the other.

Bethenny's got Miranda

Carole will be thrilled to know she's Carrie, since I think she wants to be

Jules gets to be Charlotte, probably because she's married and Jewish with two young kids.  Also, because the others don't really have ladylike bones in their body, thank goodness for us!

32 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah I pretty sure they live there. She mentions again that Michael works downstairs. It's at least a three bedroom with a decent size kitchen, dining area and a huge (by city standarda) outdoor space, I would love to live in a place where that went for 800 a month or $200,000 to buy bease I live in SF and that place would be crazy expensive.

I did like that rustic outdoors, but not the furniture!  I need to see a floor plan that was confusing, including the glass floor?

I miss San Francisco so much, I lived there when you could still afford to, my Marina apartment would now be crazy expensive.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Who has TWO Television sets in the master bedroom?  I mean...whaaaaa? 

Did you watch the video WireWrap?  You still may be right, moved there for filming, but she certainly acts like they really live there, and the little details make me think that's true.  I wish she'd shown the bathrooms.  ha.

ETA I don't think she'd pay for a crane to deliver her dining room table if she just moved there for the very few months of filming, and she implied they decorated the kitchen themselves "all from Italy."

Remember the big deal Aviva made about "decorating" their new house, the one they rented so that they could film them at home? LOL That OTT yellow wallpaper? LOL It may well be Jules real apartment or it could be a rental. I forgot that Michael's office is on the floor below the apartment and that may be why the living area is smallish. Their outside area/patio is huge by NYC standards though, huge!

I agree, 2 TVs in the bedroom is very odd/strange! LOL

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

When Jules said they were old money, did she mean they had money in the olden days, but, don't now?  That apt. Is kind of a mess.

It refers to inherited wealth - for example, Paris Hilton comes from old money. If you come from old money it could still mean that you don't have that much if you're living beyond your means. I find that the term is equally used to refer to status and not solely wealth. If they do in fact come from old money, I'm guessing that they're sinking most of that inherited wealth into their long term Hampton's home while the apartment is everyday living that they don't invest as much in. 

• Love 1

As a guy, each franchise comes and goes and you ask yourself - Who, in a moment of weakness, would you do the dirty with?

It changes as each season goes on, but Luann has always been one of the women that you could count on being discreet. I get the feeling that her

autobiography is going to be good. Something tells me that the Countess is a Dirty Girl!!!!!

• Love 5

Some random stuff from Bethenny's twitter:

"we love u it's no longer or maybe never was to make statements like you did on radio "like some NY Jew"

Bethenny's response:  "Yeah so u may want to listen to the Christian radio prayer channel."

"your the best but easy with the slut shaming."

Bethenny's response: "It's hypocrisy shaming.  This has been 8 years, a pirate, an etiquette book, a pedophile comment, lying about biz, etc."

"I love that @ bethenny total @Countess Luann what everyone was thinking."

"Not everyone. Listen, opinons are like assholes.  We all have both.  And can be both too." I am not sure what the bolded part means.

So Luann can't write a book on etiquette, last year at the Reunion Bethenny claimed Luann had owned up to the pirate stuff.  I guess I am at a loss.  This own it nonsense.  If you say something or do something and later apologize for it or don't repeat the behavior what is the point of apologizing if it continually gets thrown back at you and you are told you are not forgiven?  Why does Bethenny care that Luann wrote an etiquette book?  The book was pretty harmless, I guess Luann was caught one too many times on camera with her elbows on the table. I read the first part of the book on Amazon and Luann talks about three different lovers (and mentions them by name and city) and her husband.  I would say she is not shy about discussing her sex life.  She doesn't go into positions, calling it fucking, or the number of times she did it but it is very clear they were lovers.  She has kind words to say about their relationships.

What possible effect did the pirate have on Bethenny's life.  Sure she lied to Jacques and her friends.  She apologized to Jacques and came clean.  What more can she do?   Does it make her apology any more real if she talks about how long they did it, what position they did it in?  Not to me.\

For many years and it is still something I instill in my son, it was considered bad manners to talk about who you had sex with or were having sex with.  Obviously when you reach adulthood and a couple travels together and spends the night in the same bed there is a pretty good inkling they are most likely being intimate.  I just don't understand why these women think they and the world are owed a description and admission?  Again why is  it any of their business who someone went home with and what they did?

Does it really matter if Luann apologies for the pedophile comment no matter what she says or does it will deemed, insincere, not sincere enough and too late.  So why go through the exercise if you don't want to move forward.  I am interested in what consequences Carole has in store for Luann?  Who does that in a friendship?  Very odd behavior. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Thanks, RHJunkie.  I know. I was kidding.

My bad. I watch the Melbourne franchise and I remember in the first or second season, one of the women called the other 'new money' and she got offended and I thought (and still do) that she didn't know what new money referred to so that had popped into my head and made me think you were honestly asking, lol. Or maybe I'm out to lunch...and there's another way to interpret that that's offensive and I just don't know about it. 

8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Because "fucking everyone" is such a bullshit statement meant to insult.  Sexually free doesn't mean you fuck everything that moves with absolutely no discernment.  

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, hooking up with that freak Rey doesn't suggest a very discrimating taste :)

I don't get the what B's end game was here. What if LuAnn had said "Yes, I enjoy sex. Who cares? I'm single. And so are you." ? What would B have said then? 

• Love 6

I read Bethenny's blog.   See she's not sorry for her slut shaming of LuAnn.   She knows not everyone will read blogs.   So she gets into her talking head and swear she feels bad for being a total bitch.   Ok  if she wants to say Lu is fake and phony fine but her trying to slut shame was nothing more but to devalue Lu because Lu had "the nerve" to take her on and defend Sonja.   Again Bethenny is a piece of work. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Bethenny doesnt like Luanne because Luanne seemingly can have any guy she wants and overtly (according to Bethenny and Ramona) "steals" men from them. B's dislike is based in jealousy and insecurity. IMO there's nothing deeper to it.

Both B and R would rather die than admit how eaten up with jealousy they are, so B has to spin nonsensical explanations to try and explain away their over-the-top reactions to Luanne.

B is also a very angry person and I think se takes out her aggression on others every chance she gets as a way to release her bottled up anger. She can be witty, funny, insightful, and she tries to use these qualities to cover up her intense insecurities and loneliness. But at her core, she's a very angry and bitter person.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 13

OK gang, time to simmer down some. I think we can all agree that slut shaming sucks and having a semantic argument about if it should be called something else maybe isn't the point? Lets get back to discussing the insanity of the show and stop debating the meaning of the phrase. Thanks. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, hooking up with that freak Rey doesn't suggest a very discrimating taste :)

I don't get the what B's end game was here. What if LuAnn had said "Yes, I enjoy sex. Who cares? I'm single. And so are you." ? What would B have said then? 

Ha, AMEN. I scratched my head over that one as well!

• Love 1

I'm rewatching season 3.  Bethenny in love.  It's sad that it didn't work out.   And during *this* season, she had every right to be annoyed with LuAnn.  And she got her point off very clearly, very effectively.  I think maybe the thing wtih LuAnn is she is almost unflappable.  She doesn't seem to lose control like the others do.  That seems to get under their skin.  

And during Season 3, Jill has words of wisdom about Ramona. Something like "If you're worried about someone else's marriage, things must not be great in yours..."  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Ha, AMEN. I scratched my head over that one as well!

It seems like they both want to get into a pissing match.   Yet Lu rubs Bethenny wrong because Lu has no shame in what she does.   It's like Bethenny needs to get over it.  

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm rewatching season 3.  Bethenny in love.  It's sad that it didn't work out.   And during *this* season, she had every right to be annoyed with LuAnn.  And she got her point off very clearly, very effectively.  I think maybe the thing wtih LuAnn is she is almost unflappable.  She doesn't seem to lose control like the others do.  That seems to get under their skin.  

And during Season 3, Jill has words of wisdom about Ramona. Something like "If you're worried about someone else's marriage, things must not be great in yours..."  

I think it's more than just not losing control, she doesn't bend to the reactions that the others want or expect from her and that can be infuriating for personalities that are both controlling and gentle. Bethenny is the controlling type that confronts you so that she can have her 'gotcha' moment, seemingly caring more about the admission than the apology. She doesn't ever give you the opportunity to interject or defend...she wants to yell at you, make you feel bad about yourself and then she leaves. Case in point, during her argument with Luann, her face was literally twitching when Luann became dismissive with her and laughed about the copycat hair, etc. Bethenny controlled the entire conversation/yelling and the moment she took a breath, Luann tried to talk and Bethenny accused her of not letting her speak, lol. She doesn't care what you have to say. She's made up her mind, she just wants you to know it in the harshest way possible. She calls it truth and not caring for bullshit but it's really just an excuse for her to be an asshole and hide behind the guise of honesty. 'Honesty' is only ever delivered in such a form with the intent to hurt, not to correct. Dorinda seems to be the opposite of Bethenny, being more gentle. Her outbursts are purely emotional that stem from feeling hurt - she doesn't seek the admission of fault, she seeks the apology because for her it affirms that the other person cares and acknowledges her feelings. 

Very few bother to treat Bethenny the way she treats them. The last time was Ramona when she basically called her unlovable or told her that she's the problem that prevent her from having any healthy relationship....and it left Bethenny in tears. She needs to be on the receiving end of her brand of honesty more often..maybe then she won't be so quick to pull the trigger and shoot her opponent dead with her 'honesty'. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 20
57 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

THIS. I would have loved this response from LuAnn. Loved.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

When has Luann ever indicated she doesn't like sex?  Just because she doesn't get guttural and say things the way Bethenny wants her to-"I love dick", doesn't mean she doesn't like sex.  I didn't get Bethenny's point.  They (she and Ramona) don't want to share their private lives but Luann suppose to walk around saying, "I love dick," or "I enjoy sex", why?   I don't think she has ever indicated  she doesn't like sex.  She has said some expressions are vulgar, like the  squirting and getting wet, in a public place with men around.  Is that what makes her a hypocrite?  Because I think it just shows minimal manners. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, MaryTylerMoore said:

Eh as someone approaching menopause and still sexually active I think certain medical procedures could be deemed educational. Actually if Sonja had good people advising her she could turn her Sexy J into a sex-education video series on what to expect during pre/post menopause. I'm sure there's a natural lube she could develop a la Gracie & Frankie that would be a hit since really her freedom with her sexuality is what made her popular.

OK, that is exactly what she should do. As I've said before, I feel like she's an aging courtesan, there's no shame in working that angle, imho. Although the burlesque was a bit... Wacky. 

I could still do without the procedure. But if it were part of her product line...I'd be better able to tolerate it, like I do with the insane amount of skinnygirl stuff or Ramona always bringing what I assume is her pinot or Luann's gigantic necklaces. It'd be just another thing they're trying to sell. 

9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When has Luann ever indicated she doesn't like sex?  Just because she doesn't get guttural and say things the way Bethenny wants her to-"I love dick", doesn't mean she doesn't like sex.  I didn't get Bethenny's point.  They (she and Ramona) don't want to share their private lives but Luann suppose to walk around saying, "I love dick," or "I enjoy sex", why?   I don't think she has ever indicated  she doesn't like sex.  She has said some expressions are vulgar, like the  squirting and getting wet, in a public place with men around.  Is that what makes her a hypocrite?  Because I think it just shows minimal manners. 

To be honest, I don't think anything Luann said or could have said would have made a difference with Bethenny. Nothing would have shut her up, nothing. She was hell bent on going in on Luann to not only embarrass her but to humiliate her....all because she had a bad day. A bad day that none of the HWs, including Luann, had anything to do with. She came looking for a fight and set her sights on Luann, took aim and fired and she could care less what anyone else thinks, be it Luann, another HW or us, the viewers. Her aim was to make someone else feel more miserable than she did and it didn't matter who it was or even if they deserved her ire/anger, just as long as she got to take her frustrations/anger out on someone.

• Love 17
(edited)

I agree. Dorinda thought removing Sonja would stop the B-monster, but B was intent on going off on someone.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 6

You guys are on fire today.  Loving all the posts and discussions...

After reading them all, so...  What it comes down to for me is why is Beth demanding that Lu 'own' what she does in the dating, hooking up, sex, etc. department.  Why is it sooo important to Beth?  It's like Beth is the priest and Lu is supposed to go into the confessional and tell her, "Bless me father for I have sinned..."  Why does this matter so much to Beth that she goes on this lengthy diatribe?  She wants people to 'own' it.  Why?  What does Lu's dating, sex, etc. life have to do with Beth?  Why is Beth sooo angry?

Does she want to be pissed off about Lu's comments about skinnygirl?  OK.  I get that even though I do have a side eye, given the inscription Beth wrote to Lu in her book.  Does she want to be pissed about the hair style comments made by Lu?  OK.  I get that too even though Beth admitted they were similar but it's all kind of stupid. 

But why Lu's sex life?  Why the 'you sleep with married men'?  I could get it if Beth was cheated on when she was married to Jason, but there not a single ounce of evidence that Jason cheated on her.

Does it go back to her parents?  I know she's still clinging to her childhood as a way to justify many of her present behaviors but really? 

Truth for me is that Beth is a truly f upped person.  Truly.  Can I say it enough?  She is sooooo angry.  I don't think she will ever realized how fortunate she is in life.  Yeah, her childhood had her share of screwed up.  Was it the worst?  Far from it.  She's got a lot now.  A lot more than many.  She needs to sit back and take stock.  Life ain't all that bad.  Yeah, you have to share custody with your child's other parent.  Your 'healthy' child.  Yeah, you may have to give up some millions to settle your divorce but you got more millions left.  You got looks.  You're no longer 'homeless'  and have to live in five star hotels (I'm doing an eye roll here).   Unfortunately, Beth will never be happy because she lives in the past.  And you can't change the past.  You can only change the future.

IMO, she's just pathetic.  She will never realize what she 'has' unless she loses it all. 

• Love 15

Has no one noticed that Dorinda's Berkshire's home looks like it was decorated by a gypsy??  In the 1980s??  OMG!  Money does not buy you taste!  The reason she goes with that horrid dry cleaner, John, is because they're both pretty classless.  Her marriage to that wealthy guy who died must have been a fluke!  He was probably  "slumming" after having been married to some socialite.  This episode was a real "shit show"!  Even my favorite, Bethanny, came off like a lunatic!

• Love 3

After reading some of these posts, it is clear that Bethenny has zero insight into her behavior. That bozo "therapist" she used to go to apparently did nothing to help her. She apparently has no remorse over her appalling attacks on Luann. And of course she has Andy egging her on. It's interesting that she was friends with Jill Zarin, because she is becoming Jill Zarin. There is so little difference between those two. 

• Love 6
On June 2, 2016 at 3:15 AM, Lizzing said:

Amongst all the weirdness that was in this episode, the part that really gave me pause was when Jules and Carol sat down to internet shop and Jules pulls not only snacks out (in a house with more food than even possibly Tom D'Agostino has access to), but also plastic goblets from her big travel purse.  I get that she's a mom used to packing snacks for the kids but (a) surely she was aware her kids were not on this trip and (b) I highly doubt she serves the kids drinks out of even plastic goblets.

I did appreciate the wood paneled setting of overheard conversations and outrageous reactions; all was missing was actual humor for a good drawing room comedy.

I was puzzled by that too, but it just occurred to me reading your post, that maybe it had to do with being kosher and having to use "clean" plates and stuff.  I'm sure someone will either verify or be just as confused.

• Love 2
(edited)

Makes one wonder just how angry Carole was with Sonja and Luann between the Reunion and shooting:  http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/73596/20150923/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-star-sonja-morgan-and-dr-christopher-calapai-celebrate-social-life-magazine-cover.htm

Reunion had taped and there is Radziwill with her two frenemies Luann and Sonja at Sonja's event.  Almost as if Carole had not gotten her playbook from Bethenny.  And no Ramona.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

After reading some of these posts, it is clear that Bethenny has zero insight into her behavior. That bozo "therapist" she used to go to apparently did nothing to help her. She apparently has no remorse over her appalling attacks on Luann. And of course she has Andy egging her on. It's interesting that she was friends with Jill Zarin, because she is becoming Jill Zarin. There is so little difference between those two. 

One similarity between the two is that fierce drive to be HBIC!  I think the mess between the two of them had to do with Jill panicking at the realization that Bethenny was a strong force and that she was competition, not just some little weakling that she had taken under her wing.  

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Makes one wonder just how angry Carole was with Sonja and Luann between the Reunion and shooting:  http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/73596/20150923/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-star-sonja-morgan-and-dr-christopher-calapai-celebrate-social-life-magazine-cover.htm

Reunion had taped and there is Radziwill with her two frenemies Luann and Sonja at Sonja's event.  Almost as if Carole had not gotten her playbook from Bethenny.  And no Ramona.

What I find interesting is that this doctor is just a general practitioner and not a specialist in anything.  Oh he's board certified in family medicine and... in anti aging medicine and hyperbaric therapy, whatever that means.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Well, except for Jill married her money and Bethenny earned hers on her own.  I don't see much similarity in them at all frankly.

I agree. As nasty as Jill could get, I don't ever remember her screaming that someone was a "slut", A "whore" or a "Plastic F Doll" like Bethenny did. So, IMO, Bethenny has surpassed Jill in the OTT nasty department.

• Love 15

Yikes! Step away from the adderall Bethenny ! Poor Brynn, she has to have that beast for a mother,. I want to bitch slap Jason for procreating with her *shudder*

Kim Catrall? Pedafile? I am no Carole fan ( not anymore) but to refer to anyone as a pedophile that is not, is a huge insult to true victims of such crimes.  Shut LuAnn - you are an idiot!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Jill married her money and Bethenny earned hers on her own.

I meant in sheer nastiness of their personalities. That drive to crush any perceived competition in the room, in the need to be dominant. Not the hallmark of a self-assured woman, let alone one with a sense of proportion or decency.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Coming in from the other side of the aisle....

If methenny was a man, she would have got her nasty fucking ass kicked - more than once - for being a nasty fucking asshole.

Imagine having a romp with the 'skanky girl' and her not getting an "O"?

Oh hell no, I can only imagine what she'd say IF she was talking about her BFs to people. If she is THAT RUDE to someone she has no personal investment with, what does she say about the men she gets naked with?

She goes after people who won't return her nastiness - I'd pay money to see her try to mouth off to someone off the street - It would last about 10 seconds and she'd be trying to keep her ass outta the puddle of piss that lead up to the ass whupping.

Old Methenny Frankel should know that no matter what weight class you fight out of, there is someone else that can kick you miserable ass.

Coming soon...pun intended..Skinny Girl Screaming Orgasm Mix.

To which the Countess replies, really Bethenny, first my hair, now my orgasms? What next, you gonna try to get engaged to the heir to Whole Foods? Oh wait, no you can't they pulled your stock from their shelves. Oh Well, Ces't La Vie

• Love 1

tumblr_o85lpvSmaI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm telling you....that was as good as having .....well you know....I'm so glad .. I did come....I'm ready for round two already.....who will I be partnered with this time I wonder.

.gif from realitytvgifs.  The attempt at double talk is mine.  Lol, I tried.

• Love 1
(edited)

tumblr_o85x9zcKLC1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

There ...there....it will be okay....Maybe a joke will help...Two people walked in to a bar...one was Jewish and the other was Asian.....

.gif from realitytvgifs. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Ellee said:

tumblr_o85lpvSmaI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm telling you....that was as good as having .....well you know....I'm so glad .. I did come....I'm ready for round two already.....who will I be partnered with this time I wonder.

.gif from realitytvgifs.  The attempt at double talk is mine.  Lol, I tried.

I dated women who needed a smoke after intimacy - I was always paranoid about them setting the bed on fire.

It wouldn't be a problem with the Countess, she has a built in fire suppression system?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

What I find interesting is that this doctor is just a general practitioner and not a specialist in anything.  Oh he's board certified in family medicine and... in anti aging medicine and hyperbaric therapy, whatever that means.

Hyberbaric therapy is putting people into rooms under pressure, hoping they won't get old.

• Love 1

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but where the hell does Bethenny get off berating Lu for sleeping with married men?  Isn't Bethenny still married?  Isn't she sleeping with men other than Jason?  oh, that's right, she's separated, kinda like the guy in T&C was...or is it only ok for separated married women (named Bethenny Frankel) to have sex with someone outside the marriage by her definition? Double standard much?

• Love 7

Wow! B managed to come off even worse than I anticipated, and that's hard to do. Love how she even tried blaming Dorinda's house for her own bad behavior. Hey Bethy, the only "evil spell" in that house is  you! I'd suggest she look in a mirror but her image might not actually reflect.

Loving Dorinda, sloppy drunk or not, I think I can actually see a real person there. 

And LuLu did an admirable job of handling Bethy, remaining calm in the face of B's fury was great. I expected to see spittle flying. And Lu's "c'est la vie, brush it off" complete with hand gestures was gold!

And agree with whoever upthread mentioned that B maybe acted remoseful but then tag-teaming LuLu w/Andy was, imho, way over the top. She is a horrible person.

• Love 8

tumblr_o85nuyDC501ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Bethenny is acerbic.  

Ramona:  You know, Luann, I've been meaning to check into my heritage, too.  I wonder what other nationalities are within my family. 

• Love 4