Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: All About Meme

• Start Topic

The girls start to make peace with Rob's new relationship, but jokes on social media lead to hurt feelings; Kris and Kim reach their breaking points; Kendall feels left out.

(edited)

Since Tyga and Kylie broke up it appears that Tyga is in a financial bind. He just might find it very profitable and very tempting to either write a tell-all book about the Kardashians or give an exclusive interview to a magazine for tons of money. The Kardashians would probably pay him off to keep him silent, there's no way they'd want all their secrets exposed, it would destroy them.

The cracks in the family's cheerful and positive exterior veneer is all acting and promoting on their part. There's a lot of problems within this family dynamic and no matter how much they lecture about how important their close family is and how strong they are together the fact remains that they really aren't all so lovey-dovey off the set as they'd like us to believe.

Rob and Blac Chyna will be just one of the things that will eventually tear this family apart.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5

Tyga has media attention now because the split is still relatively recent.  In two weeks he won't be making the cut on US magazine or People, he will probably end up at the bottom of the Daily Fail.  I would bet that he either threatens the family (in which case we won't hear about it) or goes all out and does a big interview but then he risks the wrath of the Kardashian media machine.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Since Tyga and Kylie broke up it appears that Tyga is in a financial bind. He just might find it very profitable and very tempting to either write a tell-all book about the Kardashians or give an exclusive interview to a magazine for tons of money. The Kardashians would probably pay him off to keep him silent, there's no way they'd want all their secrets exposed, it would destroy them.

The cracks in the family's cheerful and positive exterior veneer is all acting and promoting on their part. There's a lot of problems within this family dynamic and no matter how much they lecture about how important their close family is and how strong they are together the fact remains that they really aren't all so lovey-dovey off the set as they'd like us to believe.

Rob and Blac Cyna will be just one of the things that will eventually tear this family apart.

If he tells Kardashian/Jenner secrets, Kris will just storyboard it for the show.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

If he tells Kardashian/Jenner secrets, Kris will just storyboard it for the show.

Or get "the peacemaker" Kimmy to call Tyga to  knock it off and to get him to stop gossiping about them due to the fact they are family and all.... 

• Love 3

Alright, just getting to the episode now. (Literally all of my good tv is on sundays. Nothing else for the rest of the week.) Just regarding the intro with Khole on Kylie's cooking app, she came off so absurdly thirsty and pathetic. It's a sad day when barely legal Kylie is more mature than her 30 year old sister. 

Kris, driveways are there to be driven on. Pots and pans get dirty when they're cooked in.  It's not like her house is in a Sims game and stays pristine the way she designed it. Houses get lived in and worn. That's what makes them homes. You can take care of them and keep them up so they look nice, but not driving on the driveway is ridiculous. 

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

Or get "the peacemaker" Kimmy to call Tyga to  knock it off and to get him to stop gossiping about them due to the fact they are family and all.... 

Or maybe just have him listen to Kanye until he has an epiphany and decides to stop.

• Love 6
(edited)

Ah yes I forgot about Mr. Kanye "Genuis" west, he will work miracles and will make Tyga obey the all mighty Kardashians and their  Storyline of the week. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 3
(edited)

I don't understand the reason for the fur coats that Kim in particular is always wearing. She's never without one and it's California, right? Isn't it warm in California compared to say, Wisconsin or North Dakota or Canada? And that coat with her face on all four sides, I almost can't get past that one. She loves herself so much that she has to wear her.  It's the leopard coat she wore in this episode that is disturbing, the others that are obviously faux furs don't bother me, that one did. What's with her rope hair lately? Is she getting too lazy to sit in a chair while someone else worries about making her hair look good?

Kiley making sliders, I had to laugh. She was actually video taping that like a real cooking show. Yeah take a lump of raw hamburger meat and throw it in a frying pan then put it on a bun. Can I have that recipe puleeeze? The 'girls' just don't have anything left to give to this show. I really hope and even pray a little that Blac Chyna stirs up a great big ole mess of trouble for the prima donnas. I can barely stand Khloe, she just tries way too hard to do something for the camera. I never thought I'd see someone less attractive than Kim when she cries but I think Khloe has her beat with that weird Botox'd smile of hers. Her upper lip goes up into a smile but the rest of her face doesn't so it looks like her nose is sucking in her upper lip. It's just too weird and unnatural looking.

Their story lines get thinner and thinner as the weeks go by. This was Kendall's hormonal eruption night. Aw, nobody wants to hang out with Kendall when she's in town. I guess her other 252 'besties' were all busy. Now that's what I call a juicy, riveting story line. (cue dramatic music) "Will Kendall die of sadness?  Will Khloe come to rescue Kendall from her poor lonely existence? Will Kanye make a song for her to heal her like he healed Lamar?"  THANK GOD it ended in a good way for Kendall afterall!  I was SO worried.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 15
(edited)

The only thing the show really has right now is the Rob/BC/Tyga/Kylie storylines. The rest of this episode being all about Kendall having the sads because her sisters don't call her when they are in in the city..isn't a storyline. Or at least not a storyline I want to watch on tv. "She misses an American grocery store!" Like, WTF does that even mean?  Seriously. I.. am just so bored. And even with all the drama that is going on with Rob and Kylie and their respective partners, this show still really has no storylines. The other storyline being that Kim and Kayne moved out of Kris's house feels moot because I don't really believed they lived there. At least not for that long. I really do not think Kayne ever did.

Also, this episode really was all about food. I swear. We started out this episode with Kylie's cooking segment for her app.  Even Rob's big drama with Kris was because he took a video of the food Kris brought for him and BC. And then we get to see Khloe and Kim dropping off a whole bunch of food at Kendall's house because she misses grilled cheese or something. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
(edited)

Khloe was her usual disgusting self when she was in Kylie’s kitchen, she thinks she’s showing how sexy she is when all she’s showing is how much of a try hard she is.

Kendall has never heard of sauerkraut?

I thought Kris moved out of her house?

Kylie to Kim “I’ve always wanted to look like you” Really? No one would have ever guessed, nope, not a clue.

I think Kris has every right to bitch about people living in her house, they could have moved to the Bel Air house long ago. I’m sure Kim thought she was going to be all broken up about her moving out. Nope, she was dancing.

Rob & BC were absolutely making fun of the food Kris left, I don't see how he can describe it any other way.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
(edited)

I guess Kim planning Halloween with Tyga/Kylie was a tad premature.

Why was Kris stocking Rob's pantry to begin with, and her excuse she was buying quinoa for when the rest of them are there that he needs their food in his pantry? How often are they going to be there hanging out with Chyna eating quinoa?

What's the point of a driveway if you can drive cars on it?

Kendall looked amazing in her confessionals.

Interesting that Penelope calls Caitlyn now "Grandma." Wonder if Mason does also or still calls her Grandpa.

LOL at Kanye wanting to go to the Four seasons & not his mother-in-laws. I'm guessing it was him who decided to  move to the Bel Air house.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Lots of laughs in this episode for those of us who enjoy seeing the cracks in the family facade the K's have so carefully tried to craft.   

Kim calls Rob to blast him for harming the family, because, you know, they get enough of that from outsiders- they should not do it to each other.  Makes sense until she decides it would be so much fun to have Kylee dress as Blac Chyna for Halloween.  Way to practice what you preach Kim.

And under no circumstances should Rob disrespect his mother - of course not - but Kim can call her a liar through the entire episode.  

According to Kris, Robert Sr would be so disappointed in Rob Jr.  I wonder how proud he would be of his daughters.

Khloe continues to disgust.  She's just awful.

And Kylee with the cooking segment - did I understand that Blac Chynna had cooking segments first? But Kylee doesn't stalk  or copy BC - unless Google Alerts count.

Oh, and anyone who wears Yeezy's (which is only the Kardashians to begin with) with a baseball cap is automatically copying Kim.  

I think that's it.  Oh, yeah, I forgot "What is sauerkraut?" "It's sour."

• Love 13
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe was her usual disgusting self when she was in Kylie’s kitchen, she thinks she’s showing how sexy she is when all she’s showing is how much of a try hard she is.

Kendall never heard of sauerkraut is?

I thought Kris moved out of her house?

Kylie to Kim “I’ve always wanted to look like you” Really? No one would have ever guessed, nope, not a clue.

I think Kris has every right to bitch about people living in her house, they could have moved to the Bel Air house long ago. I’m sure Kim thought she was going to be all broken up about her moving out. Nope, she was dancing.

Rob & BC were absolutely making fun of the food Kris left, I don't see how he can describe it any other way.

They were stoned, I doubt he remembers doing it.

• Love 4

And under no circumstances should Rob disrespect his mother - of course not - but Kim can call her a liar through the entire episode.  

Kim and her sisters can and have called her much worse. "Do as I say, not as I call our mother a bitch on TV".

According to Kris, Robert Sr would be so disappointed in Rob Jr.  I wonder how proud he would be of his daughters.

But his daughters make $$$ and mom gets to tag along on the red carpet when they get invited to events...

anyone who wears Yeezy's (which is only the Kardashians to begin with) with a baseball cap is automatically copying Kim

Wigs, braids & cornrows, drinking coffee from giant white mugs, wearing baseball caps with overpriced casual streetwear clothing...where would we be without the Koven? We wouldn't have any of that stuff without them.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Why was Kris stocking Rob's pantry to begin with, and her excuse she was buying quinoa for when the rest of them are there that he needs their food in his pantry? How often are they going to be there hanging out with Chyna eating quinoa?

What's the point of a driveway if you can drive cars on it?

Kendall looked amazing in her confessionals.

I just have to LOL at these questions, because I was wondering the same things...and yet, in the special bubble world of KUWTK, these are perfectly logical plot points.

I especially WTF'd at why Kris would buy food for Rob that was actually meant for the other people in his family...the way Kris explained it, like "Rob has to stock food that other family members like to eat..."  Um, huh?  I don't buy food that my sister likes just in case she stops by.  Am I doing it wrong?

Rob just looks so awkward and uncomfortable appearing on this show now.  It seems like he's just grinning his way through it, but at the same time, he knows that there's a paycheck at the end.  It's got to scare Kris to death to know that Rob & BC are the storyline now, because Rob is pretty unpredictable.

Khloe being disgusting on Kylie's "cooking show" was just all kinds of stupid.  Khloe is so freaking desperate to stay relevant, and per usual, she thinks being crass and disgusting is the way to do it.

It must be so exhausting to have to keep up on the status of your family relationships by constantly checking their social media accounts.

And Kendall looked AMAZING rocking a plain gray shirt in her confessionals, I noticed that, too.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They were stoned, I doubt he remembers doing it.

I can imagine Rob and Blac Chyna having a good laugh taking a video of shelves full of Quinoa, brown rice and bags of chia seeds in their pantry as they were popping ecstasy, snorting coke and throwing down shots of Patrone. ("haha Ma thinks we're going to eat this shit?") Rob looks horrible and I don't think Blac Chyna is a great influence on him no matter what they all say. I only think she's influencing him to party with her alone and not a whole bunch of his loser friends. He almost looks a little brain damaged already.

Choicest phrases of the episode; "I like cheddar, it makes me feel good" "Sauerkraut? what's sauerkraut?"

All the plaster in the world can't fill the cracks in this family. We're just starting to realize how messed up they all are.

• Love 7

Rob just doesn't really look like Rob anymore.  He looks possibly medicated, which - if true - means he probably shouldn't be on the show...but PMK knows that his storyline is interesting to the viewers, so write him a big enough check and buy him a house and he'll do the show?  I don't know.  Seeing Rob on the show is similar to seeing Lamar and Scott.  They are truly the most interesting people in the family, and they draw viewers, but I think all three of them have issues that shouldn't necessarily make for good tv viewing.  And yet, if I know they're going to be on, I watch.  I'm starting to wonder about myself, honestly.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Choicest phrases of the episode; "I like cheddar, it makes me feel good" "Sauerkraut? what's sauerkraut?"

My fave was Kris, sounding either terribly sad or terribly loaded, saying "Did you see the Instagram Rob posted making fun of my food?"

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Corey is Grandpa now.

Those poor kids...........

• Love 3

I especially WTF'd at why Kris would buy food for Rob that was actually meant for the other people in his family...the way Kris explained it, like "Rob has to stock food that other family members like to eat..."  Um, huh?  I don't buy food that my sister likes just in case she stops by.  Am I doing it wrong?

I call BS on Kris stocking the pantry. Kris does everything "over the top" no way would she stock a pantry with just random items, one or two of this or that.

And I doubt anyone other than Kourtney, even knows what quinoa is. More faked up BS for the camera. Same with Kim moving out all that shit she had in Kris's house and garage and she was able to have it all packed and moved  while Kris and Kourtney were out for a few hours.

Rob disrespecting Kris, and Kim being outraged over it? Really, Kim has called her a liar, repeatedly, stupid, repeatedly, a bad mother and many other insults over and over and over again, but it's Rob who is disrespectful? Why not call Khloe out on the same thing, or Kourtney, even Kylie and Kendall treat her with disrespect, why not call them all out?

• Love 4
(edited)

The idiocy of these people. Sauerkraut is sour guys. It's cabbage Kourtney. It's frickin cabbage. Don't you have a college degree?  Did no one inherit their father's smarts?  I mean he had to have something going on the brain department to get through law school and the bar.  No members of Mensa in this group. Their conversations always consist of the same dialogue too. Lots of yeahs and likes in every sentence. 

These girls are so disrespectful to their mother yet criticize Rob for much lesser infractions. 

I don't believe anything is real at this point in these storylines. I wouldnt even doubt that Blac Chyna has been paid to have Rob's spawn.

Edited by FanOfTheFans
Punctuation
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, GaT said:

That was some weird shit Kris bought. Like either one of them ever cooks. Where's the frozen pizza, jars of candy and cheeseburgers and fries, Mom? 

I don't believe for one second Kendall misses her family. She has the best life of all of them. Travel, great job, tons of friends, a new boyfriend every month. She gets to come home and see them and then leave the assholes behind when they get to be too much. Yea, she's just pining away for her sisters and the great American Grocery Store. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Corey is Grandpa now.

Yeah and Khloe calling Corey Dad in another episode. Really puts the whole Bruce as step dad thing into perspective for me. Apparently anyone that's giving it to PMK is "Dad".

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Khloe continues to disgust.  She's just awful.

I've actually thought about this so many times. Khloe, Kris and Kim are exceptionally quick to mention that Rob Kardashian, Sr. would be so pleased at how successful they all became and how they always strive to be the kind of people that would make him proud. Have any of them mentioned even once that dad would be, not only disappointed, but downright angry at some of the things they've said and done. Sex tapes, dildo and vagina talk, Rob joking to Khloe that he put some sex toys in her bathtub, Khloe insinuating many times about Rob and her sexually and just being downright slutty in public. Kris's 60th birthday comes to mind when Khloe got drunk and stole the microphone. Everything she said was embarrassing to me and I wasn't even there. Robert Kardashian had his doubts that he was the father of Khloe and I still think her father is that big guy that was Kris's hair stylist that is. Robert Sr. also told his 3rd wife that Bruce was a 'cross-dresser'. The bottom line is that the Kardashians will justify their behavior whether it's positive or extremely negative because they just do whatever the hell they feel like doing and don't want to be judged for it either.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

The idiocy of these people. Sauerkraut is sour guys. It's cabbage Kourtney. It's frickin cabbage. Don't you have a college degree?  Did no one inherit their father's smarts?  I mean he had to have something going on the brain department to get through law school and the bar.  No members of Mensa in this group. Their conversations always consist of the same dialogue too. Lots of yeahs and likes in every sentence. 

These girls are so disrespectful to their mother yet criticize Rob for much lesser infractions. 

I don't believe anything is real at this point in these storylines. I wouldnt even doubt that Blac Chyna has been paid to have Rob's spawn.

I don't think Kourtney finished college. I think she went for a year or two and then left.

I kind of agree that Rob doesn't...really look any better than from the last time he was on this show a couple seasons ago. I swear when I was watching Enews before this season aired and when he started dating BC and they showed pictures, I thought, wow, he does look a little bit better, but now that we have seen him in more than one episode, he looks how he looked before, and a little bit worse as well. I do love how the family thinks progress is him now having social media sites, though. That's funny. 

I very much doubt Kendall misses the fam as much as she says in this episode. Don't get me wrong, she loves her family but I don't think she thinks about it as much as this show tried to say she did. Also, I still think it's funny that Kris was telling Kourtney, she misses  grilled cheese! Like.. then make yourself a grilled cheese sandwich, Kendall? Even if you are away in Paris or whatever, you can make yourself a grilled cheese. 

• Love 1

I kind of agree that Rob doesn't...really look any better than from the last time he was on this show a couple seasons ago

He actually looks like he's been in a time warp.  And emerges in the same clothing, hat, tattoos and facial hair from 3 years ago. Doesn't seem any heavier or thinner than he was then either. Wasn't there talk that he had tattoos removed?

I don't find his "fake" son to be particularly funny. It's actually kind of creepy.

I suspect he's taking some kind of medication. They said he used to fly into rages over nothing and now he just seems to have a flat, stoned affect. I also sense he has a issue with Kim, there is some real anger going on underneath.

Kris has an issue with Kourtney thinking she's the be all and know all about home décor.. and Kim agreeing? I think Kourtney's doing an imitation of Kanye, I'm betting he's sits around and tells everyone what they should and should not be wearing, and Kourtney is sick of it.  Kris asked her if she was doing a Kanye and

she said yes, Kim didn't look pleased.

Lastly, Khloe's mouth is fucked up. She has a perpetual "I smell shit" look going on.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He actually looks like he's been in a time warp.  And emerges in the same clothing, hat, tattoos and facial hair from 3 years ago. Doesn't seem any heavier or thinner than he was then either. Wasn't there talk that he had tattoos removed?

I don't find his "fake" son to be particularly funny. It's actually kind of creepy.

I suspect he's taking some kind of medication. They said he used to fly into rages over nothing and now he just seems to have a flat, stoned affect. I also sense he has a issue with Kim, there is some real anger going on underneath.

Kris has an issue with Kourtney thinking she's the be all and know all about home décor.. and Kim agreeing? I think Kourtney's doing an imitation of Kanye, I'm betting he's sits around and tells everyone what they should and should not be wearing, and Kourtney is sick of it.  Kris asked her if she was doing a Kanye and

Lastly, Khloe's mouth is fucked up. She has a perpetual "I smell shit" look going on.

He did use get angry for no reason. And yes, he really doesn't like Kim. I still truly believe something went down at her wedding, why would he fly all the way to Paris and then fly home the day of the wedding and miss it? I don't buy the story the family tries to tell of he wasn't feeling good about himself so he just left. Maybe I would kind of if he hadn't even bothered to fly out there in the first place, but yeah. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don't think Kourtney finished college. I think she went for a year or two and then left.

I kind of agree that Rob doesn't...really look any better than from the last time he was on this show a couple seasons ago. I swear when I was watching Enews before this season aired and when he started dating BC and they showed pictures, I thought, wow, he does look a little bit better, but now that we have seen him in more than one episode, he looks how he looked before, and a little bit worse as well. I do love how the family thinks progress is him now having social media sites, though. That's funny. 

I very much doubt Kendall misses the fam as much as she says in this episode. Don't get me wrong, she loves her family but I don't think she thinks about it as much as this show tried to say she did. Also, I still think it's funny that Kris was telling Kourtney, she misses  grilled cheese! Like.. then make yourself a grilled cheese sandwich, Kendall? Even if you are away in Paris or whatever, you can make yourself a grilled cheese. 

Exactly! Every country sells/has bread and cheese, and I'm sure any restaurant she ate at would gladly make her a grilled cheese sandwich with whatever cheese she wanted. If she's in Paris, she can just ask for a Croque Monsieur minus the ham. Between that and not knowing what sauerkraut is (has she ever had a hot dog outside of her house?), I'm beginning to wonder what planet she's from.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Rob's face particularly around his eyes looked puffy and bloated. He really doesn't look healthy at all and if he's diabetic and not following a diet for diabetics then he's going to have huge medical problems. Diabetics have to really follow a regimented lifestyle which includes following a diabetic diet, getting enough rest, and regular exercise. Sweating on a treadmill for 15 minutes one day then no exercise for days afterwards isn't going to help. It has to be a daily routine. No drugs, no alcohol.

Kim suddenly seems to have taken over as mother hen and voice of reason for everyone in the family but even more-so for Rob. It's absolutely hypocritical that she sternly lectured Rob over the phone about not embarrassing the family on social media and it's important to keep things within their 'inner circle' and not made public. Wait, is this the same Kim Kardashian that made a sex video with Ray J.and intentionally sold and released it for publicity ? Is this the Kim that was paid a few million dollars to marry Kris Humphries even though she never intended to stay married?  I think it's the same Kim that bragged about how beautiful her vagina is, and had to show it to her girlfriend, they both checked it out in a mirror.  Kim honey, I don't know how you can possibly equate an Instagram video of Quinoa and flax seeds to the pushing of your breasts and ass to everyone in the public that chooses to see it.  Kim's face is getting ugly and she doesn't even look like the person she started off being. She walks around with a fur coat over her shoulders all the time to hide her back fat and huge ass. Her better days are way behind her not only her butt. Khloe-skank has picked up the publicity whore torch and will carry it proudly until she also falls out of favor in social media. Then it will be up to Kylie to be the center of attention but she's not even a Kardashian.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9
(edited)

Then it will be up to Kylie to be the center of attention but she's  not a Kardashian

Her father became Caitlyn, she can easily become a Kardashian. A trip to the courthouse is all it takes and that is her "professional name".

Not saying she'd do it, but its possible.

And Khloe is no better than Kim, she gives an interview talking about honoring her wedding vows, just a couple weeks after the episode where she asks Jonathan if it's possible her misshapen mouth is the result of giving too many blow jobs. Real Klassy. I'm sure  Rob Sr. is so proud of her. Unlike Rob Jr who has surely disappointed him by making fun of Kris.

If she's in Paris, she can just ask for a Croque Monsieur minus the ham

Isn't grilled cheese in France a Croque Madam? Every country has its own version of a grilled cheese. Well at least she's pretty, cause it appears none of them have any smarts at all. Sauerkraut? Ah DUH!!! 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I do wonder if the Kendall storyline was just so we could see Kendall. She really has hardly anything to do with this show anymore, she is in scenes briefly, if even at all, because she's the one with a legitimate career. Also, it is kind of hilarious that the show has already done a version of this storyline in a past season sort of, where Kendall felt homesick and missed spending time with Kylie. It is obvious though that they really have no storyline with her, anymore. This was the first episode where she was in more than one scene and talked in all of them. The first episode she had that one scene where she yelled at Rob about the ipad and then she was at Kanye's show and hugged Lamer and said hello, but it was sort of a blip and miss it thing. 

As much as I love when anybody makes Kim feel stupid, Kris being happy that she and Kayne moved out does nothing for me since I don't believe it was real at all. I highly doubt Kayne was living with Kris ever. Maybe Kim was at one point, but part of that was probably it was easier to film if everyone was in the same house. 

The juxtaposition when you watch a rerun from the early seasons of this show to the ones that air now are so insane. Like last weekend when they had a mini marathon of old Rob centric episodes to and then aired that new one, the way they all talk now is one of the most annoying things ever. Even Kim was kind of the likeable in the beginning of this show. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I do wonder if the Kendall storyline was just so we could see Kendall. She really has hardly anything to do with this show anymore, she is in scenes briefly, if even at all, because she's the one with a legitimate career. Also, it is kind of hilarious that the show has already done a version of this storyline in a past season sort of, where Kendall felt homesick and missed spending time with Kylie. It is obvious though that they really have no storyline with her, anymore. This was the first episode where she was in more than one scene and talked in all of them. The first episode she had that one scene where she yelled at Rob about the ipad and then she was at Kanye's show and hugged Lamer and said hello, but it was sort of a blip and miss it thing. 

As much as I love when anybody makes Kim feel stupid, Kris being happy that she and Kayne moved out does nothing for me since I don't believe it was real at all. I highly doubt Kayne was living with Kris ever. Maybe Kim was at one point, but part of that was probably it was easier to film if everyone was in the same house. 

The juxtaposition when you watch a rerun from the early seasons of this show to the ones that air now are so insane. Like last weekend when they had a mini marathon of old Rob centric episodes to and then aired that new one, the way they all talk now is one of the most annoying things ever. Even Kim was kind of the likeable in the beginning of this show. 

Yes, and they all called her on her shit. Loved when they went to skiing and someone broke her phone and she got in a hissy fit, crying the ugly cry and stomping off in the snow pulling her own luggage!! 

Since then though she's been allowed to boss and criticize anyone and everyone without any push back.  

She's had so much to say lately about Scott and Lamar and how Kourt and Khloe should handle things, I wish they'd turn around and tell her to get her own house in order and tell the loud mouth know it all she married that he ain't all that and to STFU.

She's putting herself out there as the peace keeper with BC and Rob, and Kanye and Amber Rose, but we see her stirring the shit suggesting she dress and Amber and Kylie as BC for Halloween.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, cherry slushie said:

Exactly! Every country sells/has bread and cheese, and I'm sure any restaurant she ate at would gladly make her a grilled cheese sandwich with whatever cheese she wanted. If she's in Paris, she can just ask for a Croque Monsieur minus the ham. Between that and not knowing what sauerkraut is (has she ever had a hot dog outside of her house?), I'm beginning to wonder what planet she's from.

Planet Home School is what that shit is all about.  Seriously , when Kim starts looking like the smart Kardashian, the world is doomed.

Rob drugged stupid.

Kendull barely literate.

Kylie vacant and empty.

This is a great example of entitlement and how your spawn will turn out.

I would love to  line them all up and ask them what their favourite three books are and why.

Now THAT would be entertainment!

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 9
Just now, MarysWetBar said:

Planet Home School is what that shit is all about.  Seriously , when Kim starts looking like the smart Kardashian, the world is doomed.

Rob drugged stupid.

Kendull barely literate.

Kylie vacant and empty.

This is a great example of entitlement and how your spawn will turn out.

I would love to  line them all up and ask them what their favourite three books are and why.

Now THAT woruld be entertainment!

Kylie and Kendall  probably have forgotten they even wrote one.

18 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Even Kim was kind of likeable in the beginning of this show.

Much like her beauty, that too has faded.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yes, and they all called her on her shit. Loved when they went to skiing and someone broke her phone and she got in a hissy fit, crying the ugly cry and stomping off in the snow pulling her own luggage!! 

Since then though she's been allowed to boss and criticize anyone and everyone without any push back.  

She's had so much to say lately about Scott and Lamar and how Kourt and Khloe should handle things, I wish they'd turn around and tell her to get her own house in order and tell the loud mouth know it all she married that he ain't all that and to STFU.

She's putting herself out there as the peace keeper with BC and Rob, and Kanye and Amber Rose, but we see her stirring the shit suggesting she dress and Amber and Kylie as BC for Halloween.

The family vacation to the ski place was such a great episode for that reason. At least I could stand her back then, she wasn't someone I would hang out with but now she's like not even a human being. It's hard to explain but she just acts like.. a caricature of a human being. And she used to dress like a normal person too. Now she drapes herself in long fur coats when she lives in California and wears her hair in strange braids and all that. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kylie and Kendall  probably have forgotten they even wrote one.

Kylie and Kendall  probably have forgotten they even "wrote" one. Fixed that for you.

• Love 8

No one's mentioned my favorite part yet, Kris got in the same car with Kourtney and P to go to lunch, but managed to drive herself home early in time to surprise Kim as she was "secretly" moving out. Oops, that's some awesome continuity you have going there. 

The crap foods Rob and Chyna were making fun of deserved to be mocked. They were nothing but empty carbs and chemicals. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Tyga has media attention now because the split is still relatively recent.  In two weeks he won't be making the cut on US magazine or People, he will probably end up at the bottom of the Daily Fail.  I would bet that he either threatens the family (in which case we won't hear about it) or goes all out and does a big interview but then he risks the wrath of the Kardashian media machine.  

If Tyga dares do a tell-all interview, the Kardashian machine will sue him and bankrupt him worse than he already is. We can be pretty sure Kris made him sign a tough non-disclosure agreement.

• Love 1

Run Kendall! Run!  and never look back.  Think of your career, your reputation, and your sanity - they are all in jeopardy if you continue to be associated with these fame-whore shallow degenerates. 

Rob must be on medication.  That would explain his sluggishness and weight.  With all the money his family has, it is too bad that they didn't spend it on a trainer, a nutritionist and a therapist for him.  Instead they opted for the quick fix and put him on medication.  Yeah, getting your act together is hard work and I'm sure Rob was a real jerk when people tried to help him.  The people around him are all "yes" men and "friends" who are glomming on to his money so of course they are not going to look out for him. His family are always saying how much they love each other and how they have each others' backs, but this is not true.  His family failed him.   

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

He did use get angry for no reason. And yes, he really doesn't like Kim. I still truly believe something went down at her wedding, why would he fly all the way to Paris and then fly home the day of the wedding and miss it? I don't buy the story the family tries to tell of he wasn't feeling good about himself so he just left. Maybe I would kind of if he hadn't even bothered to fly out there in the first place, but yeah. 

Kim picks on Rob and has for a long time. I think the stuff they showed on the show is the nice watered down version of how she talks to him, about him, sees him. Rob compared her and only her in this superficial trash family to an egomanical sociopath obsessed with image that was able to fool millions. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Exactly! Every country sells/has bread and cheese, and I'm sure any restaurant she ate at would gladly make her a grilled cheese sandwich with whatever cheese she wanted. If she's in Paris, she can just ask for a Croque Monsieur minus the ham. Between that and not knowing what sauerkraut is (has she ever had a hot dog outside of her house?), I'm beginning to w

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Her father became Caitlyn, she can easily become a Kardashian. A trip to the courthouse is all it takes and that is her "professional name".

Not saying she'd do it, but its possible.

And Khloe is no better than Kim, she gives an interview talking about honoring her wedding vows, just a couple weeks after the episode where she asks Jonathan if it's possible her misshapen mouth is the result of giving too many blow jobs. Real Klassy. I'm sure  Rob Sr. is so proud of her. Unlike Rob Jr who has surely disappointed him by making fun of Kris.

Isn't grilled cheese in France a Croque Madam? Every country has its own version of a grilled cheese. Well at least she's pretty, cause it appears none of them have any smarts at all. Sauerkraut? Ah DUH!!! 

A Croque Madame is a Croque Monsieur with a poached or fried egg. :) Yum!

Edited by cherry slushie

Rob and BC are just really over the moon with the public attention they're getting. There was no reason for them to make fun of the food that his mother bought for him. If you don't like it, politely tell her that it isn't your type of food and while you appreciate the gesture, you don't want the food or money to go to waste. I felt that Kris' reaction over the food was a bit over the top though. I think it would be more insulting about him wanting to leave the home that she just helped him move into it. 

Kim is a hypocrite. She's so self involved that she doesn't realize that she's getting angry and chastizing someone for doing something that she is guilty of. She has called her mother all sorts of names. She has taken advantage of her mother's home for 3 years and she has made comments about her mother's parenting skills but she chooses to get really mad for once in her life over her brother making fun of food that their mom bought him? How many times has she insulted Rob to his face or about him to others, yet with all the haters in the world, why doesn't she extend that same philosophy to herself? Get over yourself. She's very spoiled and it's quite obvious. Not going to a grocery store in so many years? She literally stood by and ordered around a group of workers to move her things but acted as if it was such a physical drain on her as if she lifted a finger to wrap, carry or move anything. She was just walking around with her stupid fur coat on. Why the hell do you wear so many fur coats when you live in California?? Once in a while I get the fashion statement (though I don't agree with the cruelty of animals for the sake of your fashion) but a fur coat all the time? Idiot. 

Khloe tries way too hard. 

It's very obvious that they are a family of smoke and mirrors. The fact that their success is so rooted in their 'family' dynamic it seems threatening for the world to see all of the fractures. How do they ever resolve anything? They wait for the cameras so they can capture how much they love each other? For a family so close, why is it all of their issues are never face to face? If A has a problem with B, they tell C who tells B. Why is it they simply can't go to the person they have an issue with and sit down and talk about it rather than talk shit about each other behind their backs?

• Love 3

Croque Madame is a Croque Monsieur with a poached or fried egg. :) Yum!

Too bad Kendall isn't smart enough to realize she can order it sans egg. Problem solved!!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

It's very obvious that they are a family of smoke and mirrors. The fact that their success is so rooted in their 'family' dynamic it seems threatening for the world to see all of the fractures. How do they ever resolve anything? They wait for the cameras so they can capture how much they love each other? For a family so close, why is it all of their issues are never face to face? If A has a problem with B, they tell C who tells B. Why is it they simply can't go to the person they have an issue with and sit down and talk about it rather than talk shit about each other behind their backs?

Exactly! And when Kim wants to act all high and mighty and protective of Kris to Rob, that's just another sign that Kim is the favored child. Why should it be KIM, and not Kourtney or Khloe, to call him out on being disrespectful of their Mom? Or better yet, Kris herself. 

Edited by gotta watch
(edited)

Exactly! When Kim wants to act all high and mighty about defending Kris to Rob, that's just another sign to me that she is the favored child. Why is it HER job to demand respect of Rob towards Kris? Why not Kourtney or Khloe? Or better yet, Kris herself.

Edit: sorry for the double post. My computer hates me.

Edited by gotta watch

Rob and BC are just really over the moon with the public attention they're getting. There was no reason for them to make fun of the food that his mother bought for him. If you don't like it, politely tell her that it isn't your type of food and while you appreciate the gesture, you don't want the food or money to go to waste. I felt that Kris' reaction over the food was a bit over the top though. I think it would be more insulting about him wanting to leave the home that she just helped him move into it. 

Kim is a hypocrite. She's so self involved that she doesn't realize that she's getting angry and chastizing someone for doing something that she is guilty of. She has called her mother all sorts of names. She has taken advantage of her mother's home for 3 years and she has made comments about her mother's parenting skills but she chooses to get really mad for once in her life over her brother making fun of food that their mom bought him? How many times has she insulted Rob to his face or about him to others, yet with all the haters in the world, why doesn't she extend that same philosophy to herself? Get over yourself. She's very spoiled and it's quite obvious. Not going to a grocery store in so many years? She literally stood by and ordered around a group of workers to move her things but acted as if it was such a physical drain on her as if she lifted a finger to wrap, carry or move anything. She was just walking around with her stupid fur coat on. Why the hell do you wear so many fur coats when you live in California?? Once in a while I get the fashion statement (though I don't agree with the cruelty of animals for the sake of your fashion) but a fur coat all the time? Idiot. 

Khloe tries way too hard. 

She was just in a grocery store with Kourtney and Mason, discussing organic deodorant with him. She's so pathetic. 

If Kris had cockroaches, she should be all over her housekeeping staff. Not that Kim and Kanye aren't slobs. But she has household help. 

If Kris stopped having trash talk sessions with Kim about the other kids and stop acting so hurt everytime someone doesn't show her the appreciation she thinks she's due, half these issues would go away.

• Love 2