Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: All About Meme

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kris has an issue with Kourtney thinking she's the be all and know all about home décor.. and Kim agreeing? I think Kourtney's doing an imitation of Kanye, I'm betting he's sits around and tells everyone what they should and should not be wearing, and Kourtney is sick of it.  Kris asked her if she was doing a Kanye and

Only problem with that is that they all worship Kanye. Let's not forget he saved Lamar's life with his music!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Bluegirl547 said:

I thought it was pretty telling that when Kris spoke about Kim moving out that she was looking forward to more alone time. Not a word about Corey.....

I'm thinking "alone time" = Corey. If she didn't have Corey, I'm willing to bet she'd be begging Kim and Kanye to stay.

(edited)

Kris made the announcement today that she's going to change her name back to Kardashian. Does that leave Kylie and Kendall with only a father named Caitlyn? But seriously, how is this going to affect Kylie and Kendall that their mother chooses the last name of their step-sisters over their last name?

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bluegirl547 said:

I thought it was pretty telling that when Kris spoke about Kim moving out that she was looking forward to more alone time. Not a word about Corey.....

I think it's pretty obvious that there's no love interest there between Kris and Corey. He's a paid companion, body guard and jack of all trades. He's just going along for the ride and the paycheck.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cherry slushie said:

I'm thinking "alone time" = Corey. If she didn't have Corey, I'm willing to bet she'd be begging Kim and Kanye to stay.

I don't think so, not based on how she described her wanting to spend her Sundays.That sounded like me-alone time. 

• Love 2

If A has a problem with B, they tell C who tells B. Why is it they simply can't go to the person they have an issue with and sit down and talk about it rather than talk shit about each other behind their backs?

Because in real life, you would go to the person you have an issue with. This show isn't real, it's a soap opera, and that is how people on soap operas interact. This way, when A and C are talking shit about B, the "scene" can end with quick cuts of the two of them looking at each other, occasionally saying "yeah", while "dramatic" music plays. Same for when B confronts A over the shit talking.

Honestly, I'd question the sanity of anyone who thought the show (at this point, at least, if I'm being charitable) wasn't scripted and edited to with an inch of it's life.

• Love 4

Didn't Kim do an interview explaining that house they use to film is fake and that Kris's real home is 20 miles away?

Rob looks sick and pale. He says he lost 50 pounds, since he's been with Chyna, if he sticks to it he can reverse the diabetes but I see him on instagram eating sweets still. Hopefully he takes his meds unlike many diabetics in denial. He is awfully young to be diagnosed btw.

This family is so empty and devoid of a soul.

7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Because in real life, you would go to the person you have an issue with. This show isn't real, it's a soap opera, and that is how people on soap operas interact. This way, when A and C are talking shit about B, the "scene" can end with quick cuts of the two of them looking at each other, occasionally saying "yeah", while "dramatic" music plays. Same for when B confronts A over the shit talking.

Honestly, I'd question the sanity of anyone who thought the show (at this point, at least, if I'm being charitable) wasn't scripted and edited to with an inch of it's life.

It's very obvious that they do script their scenes. I mean, asking to re-shoot your proposal scene is incredibly vain but not at all surprising. Their brand is their family and I think even Kim would suffer business wise at this point if they were to all go their separate ways. I think they find it mutually beneficial to manufacture stories to create drama for the show, but I do also believe that there are underlying issues there that simply don't get addressed because it would hurt their bottom line. This is likely why Rob has been treated like the black sheep and the girls have no issue making fun of him on camera - for years he refused to suck it up and show up for the cameras. I honestly think they would have much rather him display his depression and confidence issues on camera rather than disappear.

8 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Kris made the announcement today that she's going to change her name back to Kardashian. Does that leave Kylie and Kendall with only a father named Caitlyn? But seriously, how is this going to affect Kylie and Kendall that their mother chooses the last name of their step-sisters over their last name?

I wouldn't be shocked to see them change their last name either.. Kendall might put up a fight and since she's know professionally just by Kendall it may not be necessary, but I can see Kylie changing hers. She wants to be a mini Kim, why not  take the name also?.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Phei said:

Didn't Kim do an interview explaining that house they use to film is fake and that Kris's real home is 20 miles away?

Rob looks sick and pale. He says he lost 50 pounds, since he's been with Chyna, if he sticks to it he can reverse the diabetes but I see him on instagram eating sweets still. Hopefully he takes his meds unlike many diabetics in denial. He is awfully young to be diagnosed btw.

This family is so empty and devoid of a soul.

Rob is 29 years old and according to National statistics he really isn't that young to be diagnosed with diabetes. It used to be the rare case when children under the age of 12 were diagnosed with type 1 Juvenile diabetes. Due to the cultural changes in eating habits which include more high fat and sugar diets, type 2 diabetes has become increasingly prevalent. Statistics show that 1 out of 3 adults have pre-diabetes.

Rob Kardashian looks horrible. Most people would have taken an emergency trip to the hospital as a wake-up call and make some lifestyle changes. Kris hired a nutritionist and a personal trainer for Rob. But as the saying goes, 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink'. Rob is non-compliant with his diabetic diet and has been seen eating sugary snacks and other junk foods. He's taking daily injections of insulin! When a person is injecting themselves with daily insulin, a very strict diet just has to be maintained or they're playing with a loaded gun with their health.

What Rob really is.... is a young adult that just doesn't care if he lives or dies. Basically that's the truth. Rob needs the healing to happen between his ears in order to care enough about whether he lives or dies. Whoever in the Kardashian family has been told 'don't do that, don't eat this' and listened?  None. Drinking, partying, eating junk food, and not losing any weight is putting a strain on his liver, kidneys and heart and at some point those organs are going to stop functioning. Sad to say but I don't have a lot of hope for Rob's rehabilitation.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Seriously?!  She should change her last name back to Houghton, her maiden name.  She flaunted her boyfriend in front of Robert Kardashian Sr. when they were married, but then - once she was on television - stated how much she regretted her actions, and what a wonderful man RK was, blah blah.  She shouldn't take his last name.  She gave that up when she divorced him.  It's her desperately trying to latch on to a famous last name, nothing more.  Gross.

8 hours ago, Phei said:

I think that's what is so different, his coloring is all wrong.  Even when he was getting heavier, he didn't look pale and pasty like he does now.  Supposedly he's out and about with BC, but he looks like he just emerged from living in a basement for 5 months.  Compare his skin tone from just a couple of years ago and he looks decidedly worse in these new episodes.  I hope he gets healthy.   As much as I can't stand this family, I don't want to see anything tragic happen, especially to Rob.

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's very obvious that they do script their scenes. I mean, asking to re-shoot your proposal scene is incredibly vain but not at all surprising. Their brand is their family and I think even Kim would suffer business wise at this point if they were to all go their separate ways. I think they find it mutually beneficial to manufacture stories to create drama for the show, but I do also believe that there are underlying issues there that simply don't get addressed because it would hurt their bottom line. This is likely why Rob has been treated like the black sheep and the girls have no issue making fun of him on camera - for years he refused to suck it up and show up for the cameras. I honestly think they would have much rather him display his depression and confidence issues on camera rather than disappear.

As long as the girls have Rob for their mutual punching bag, they don't have to turn on each other.  When Rob disappeared, he was STILL made fun of.  They STILL dragged his name out for their own personal joke sessions.  It's no secret I have a soft spot for this guy.  I know he's a grown man, but he seems stuck in the sticky web created by the women in his life.  They treat him terribly, yet he cannot extricate himself from their clutches.  How I would love to see him move away, find a normal job and a normal life, and watch the girls try to figure out how he did that without them - like Kendall is doing right now.

And I agree with a poster above who spotted some serious tension between Rob and Kim while they were gathered to check out Rob's new house.  I would love to know more of that story, but I think it revolves around Kim's status as Golden Goose, Rob's disgust with how she became famous, and everyone else burying their heads in the sand because, without Kimmy, they'd all be working at the Gap.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, AndySmith said:

the "scene" can end with quick cuts of the two of them looking at each other, occasionally saying "yeah", while "dramatic" music plays.

This is seriously 99% of the show.  They look at each other, purse their lips to duck-like, play with their hair, look at their phones, or chew salad.  The only lines on this show are "yeah" and "bible."

WHY DO I WATCH THIS????

• Love 9
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Seriously?!  She should change her last name back to Houghton, her maiden name.  She flaunted her boyfriend in front of Robert Kardashian Sr. when they were married, but then - once she was on television - stated how much she regretted her actions, and what a wonderful man RK was, blah blah.  She shouldn't take his last name.  She gave that up when she divorced him.  It's her desperately trying to latch on to a famous last name, nothing more.  Gross.

As long as the girls have Rob for their mutual punching bag, they don't have to turn on each other.  When Rob disappeared, he was STILL made fun of.  They STILL dragged his name out for their own personal joke sessions.  It's no secret I have a soft spot for this guy.  I know he's a grown man, but he seems stuck in the sticky web created by the women in his life.  They treat him terribly, yet he cannot extricate himself from their clutches.  How I would love to see him move away, find a normal job and a normal life, and watch the girls try to figure out how he did that without them - like Kendall is doing right now.

And I agree with a poster above who spotted some serious tension between Rob and Kim while they were gathered to check out Rob's new house.  I would love to know more of that story, but I think it revolves around Kim's status as Golden Goose, Rob's disgust with how she became famous, and everyone else burying their heads in the sand because, without Kimmy, they'd all be working at the Gap.

She should go back to her maiden name - she is neither a Jenner or Kardashian. I remember in one episode she told Caitlyn (pre-transition and divorce) that she wanted to change her name back to Kardashian. Understandably, the suggestion was taken with offense. She cheated on Robert and tried to suck him drive during the divorce, claiming that she needed so much of his money to maintain the luxury lifestyle that she and her children were living. Robert turned around and forgave her and tried to put together his family again so that his children didn't have to be tugged between two battling parents. It would have been easy for him to turn his back on Kris but she was the mother of his children and he respected that. I wish any of his children would show more traits of their father because by all accounts, he seemed like a really decent guy who was humble and not obsessed with money and fame.

Rob and Kim always seems to have a love/hate relationship. Kim is the one person that Rob lashes out at and will say really mean things about. Kim calls him out on his stuff but she also does it vindictively - when your sister tries to help you by reminding you that she's better than you, it's hard to feel as though she's coming from a good place all of the time. I remember once they were on vacation and she said something to Rob (maybe about him being lazy) and he got angry and she was just smirking the entire time as though she enjoyed that she hurt his feelings.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

This is seriously 99% of the show.  They look at each other, purse their lips to duck-like, play with their hair, look at their phones, or chew salad.  The only lines on this show are "yeah" and "bible."

WHY DO I WATCH THIS????

FOR THE DELICIOUS SNARK.:)

Speaking of duck lips...is Khloe physically able to NOT do duck lips?  It looks like she had something done that, even while not taking a selfie, makes her lips seems permanently ducked out.  It looks beyond stupid.  She has "resting duck face."  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Most people would be hurt, but Kylie and Kendall know that the Kardashian name is a brand and Kris is doing the name change for fame/financial reasons.  She was married to Robert for 13 years and Bruce for 24.  She hasn't been a Kardashian for 24 frickin' years!  If she had an ugly divorce and didn't want to be associated with the Jenner name and wanted to be her own person - then she would have changed her name to her maiden name.  P.S.  I think Kylie would prefer to have Kardashian as her last name too.

• Love 4

The exterior front is fake, but the interiors are real. 

There's no way in the world Kendall or Kylie would ever change their name to Kardashian from the name of their father, that's ridiculous to even suggest. 

• Love 2

Most people would be hurt, but Kylie and Kendall know that the Kardashian name is a brand and Kris is doing the name change for fame/financial reasons.

Then again...how many years do the Kardashian girls have, versus the Jenner girls? The Kardashian girls are all mid 30s or older, while the Jenner duo are 20 and 18...in terms of money, the Jenner girls potentially have many more years ahead of them. Assuming they can make it on their own by then without the Kardashian brand behind them?

• Love 3

Kris kardashains claims she is the "original Ms. Kardashian" but she isn't.... Robert Kardashain Sr. Mother is the one who can legally claim the title of The Orignal Ms. Kardashian. She hasn't been married to Robert for over 25 years and to use the mans name to further her image and status is just wrong. This lady is a piece of work 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

The exterior front is fake, but the interiors are real. 

There's no way in the world Kendall or Kylie would ever change their name to Kardashian from the name of their father, that's ridiculous to even suggest. 

I feel that the Jenner girls are more recognized as Jenners and is doing so much more. Kendall is a world famous model and Kylie has launched her makeup line that got more popular the Kardashain sisters brand ever did. Kylie makeup is always sold out when it's released unlike  her older sisters

In the deleted scene (which I didn't watch, just read about) Kris says that when she drops the Kardashian name, she can get better dinner reservations, and that she was the "original" Kardashian.  Is she trying to out-Kardashian her daughters?  She want her ex's name back after treating him like crap and demanding all the money she could possibly get from him in a divorce.  Is she for real?  This is so low, even for her.  It's disgusting.

Wonder what Boy Toy Cory thinks of this.  I wonder what her son thinks, as well as Kendall and Kylie.  Kris should get slammed for this.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

In the deleted scene (which I didn't watch, just read about) Kris says that when she drops the Kardashian name, she can get better dinner reservations, and that she was the "original" Kardashian.  Is she trying to out-Kardashian her daughters?  She want her ex's name back after treating him like crap and demanding all the money she could possibly get from him in a divorce.  Is she for real?  This is so low, even for her.  It's disgusting.

I actually think the clip is funny, Khloe says "isn't this insulting to your two daughters?" & Kris says "if Bruce can change his name to Caitlyn, I think I'm good"

• Love 2
22 hours ago, laurakaye said:

FOR THE DELICIOUS SNARK.:)

Speaking of duck lips...is Khloe physically able to NOT do duck lips?  It looks like she had something done that, even while not taking a selfie, makes her lips seems permanently ducked out.  It looks beyond stupid.  She has "resting duck face."  

Bwhahahaha!!! Resting Duck Face. Yes, she does. Apparently there are a lot of young women who think it's attractive. I just don't understand it.

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:34 PM, BananaRama said:

Most people would be hurt, but Kylie and Kendall know that the Kardashian name is a brand and Kris is doing the name change for fame/financial reasons.  She was married to Robert for 13 years and Bruce for 24.  She hasn't been a Kardashian for 24 frickin' years!  If she had an ugly divorce and didn't want to be associated with the Jenner name and wanted to be her own person - then she would have changed her name to her maiden name.  P.S.  I think Kylie would prefer to have Kardashian as her last name too.

Yes, "Kardashian" is a powerful brand now. I understand why Kris would want to have the name for business reasons. I suspect that many people already think of her as Kris Kardashian anyway, since the Jenner name is not nearly as famous these days. An Olympic gold medal from the past can't compete with today's nude Kardashian selfies.

Agree that Kylie would like to have the Kardashian name. She's already tried her best to become a physical copy of Kim. Why not take the name too? Like Kris, it would be good for business. (Being sarcastic here, but who knows, she might really take the K name.)

• Love 2
(edited)

Kylie has like 62 million followers and far more than her Kardashian named Kourtney and Khloe. If Kylie keeps going like this she will catch onto Kim. Kendall also had the most liked Instagram in the world or something, surpassing the previous record which was Kim's.

Kylie's make up and her Kylie Jenner cosmetics probably outsells anything "Kardashian" branded makeup. So who needs who?

Why do Kylie and Kendall need the Kardashian name? They don't and they wouldn't change their name at all. Neither of them have ever shown they'd denounce their father's name in order to take the name of someone that wasn't their father. It's beyond insulting and shows no insight to them at all to say they would. 

Edited by Artsda
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kylie has like 62 million followers and far more than her Kardashian named Kourtney and Khloe. If Kylie keeps going like this she will catch onto Kim. Kendall also had the most liked Instagram in the world or something, surpassing the previous record which was Kim's.

Kylie's make up and her Kylie Jenner cosmetics probably outsells anything "Kardashian" branded makeup. So who needs who?

Why do Kylie and Kendall need the Kardashian name? They don't and they wouldn't change their name at all. Neither of them have ever shown they'd denounce their father's name in order to take the name of someone that wasn't their father. It's beyond insulting and shows no insight to them at all to say they would. 

Why would anyone have or want any insight into them?  I think everyone is here to insult them, and laugh at them.  In fact, I think most of the world is insulting them and laughing at them. 

Kylie's makeup kits sold out because she only put out a limited amount.  She will never catch onto Kim because although Kim is bound and determined to make herself look like a freak of nature, she was at one time beautiful.  Kylie was...not, ever.  She figured out that plastic surgery and a lot of makeup can work wonders, but she will never look like Kim.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Do you know them personally? We're all just giving our own opinions and speculation here. I personally don't feel it's insulting at all to speculate about anyone in this trashy family. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Do you know them personally? We're all just giving our own opinions and speculation here. I personally don't feel it's insulting at all to speculate about anyone in this trashy family. 

That's the beauty of not knowing them, we can judge them strictly on what they chose to share of themselves with us. And if what we see is something that they believe shows them at their best?.... Well, that's on them. I myself think I've gotten a fairly good idea of what they would do for money...., pretty much anything, except maybe human sacrifice.

• Love 3

Snark the show and its participants, not your fellow posters.  Everyone is allowed to express their opinions as long as they follow the rules of this site.  If you have a problem, report it.  PM me if you have any questions.

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

That's the beauty of not knowing them, we can judge them strictly on what they chose to share of themselves with us. And if what we see is something that they believe shows them at their best?.... Well, that's on them. I myself think I've gotten a fairly good idea of what they would do for money...., pretty much anything, except maybe human sacrifice.

The would absolutely participate in human sacrifice.  Can we vote on who they sacrifice?  I would like for them to sacrifice Jonathan.  I think that would be so dope.  Bible.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The would absolutely participate in human sacrifice.  Can we vote on who they sacrifice?  I would like for them to sacrifice Jonathan.  I think that would be so dope.  Bible.

I think it would be Kris Humphries, it can't be Jonathan because they aren't able to remove his nose from Kim's ass. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I think it would be Kris Humphries, it can't be Jonathan because they aren't able to remove his nose from Kim's ass. 

Has Kris H even been seen lately?

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

Has Kris H even been seen lately?

You'll love this! I'm not a big basketball fan, but as a Cleveland girl, I do try to watch the playoffs. Kris H plays for the Atlanta Hawks, who were easily knocked out by the Cavs. During the series, I saw a little blurb about him commenting on LeBron, and I swear, it seriously took me a while to figure out why Kim's ex would be commenting on him…. I totally forget he was anything more than her ex and you know, an active player in the playoffs! 

• Love 2
(edited)

That pitiful job of stocking  the pantry at Robs place? I bet Kris just cleaned out her own cockroach infested pantry and put the stuff in his. Then she tells Kourtney Rob needs to have food for various members of the family. WTF. Who goes visiting their brother and wants to snack on quinoa? 

Edited by iwasish
On 5/29/2016 at 9:42 PM, iwasish said:

That pitiful job of stocking  the pantry at Robs place? I bet Kris just cleaned out her own cockroach infested pantry and put the stuff in his. Then she tells Kourtney Rob needs to have food for various members of the family. WTF. Who goes visiting their brother and wants to snack on quinoa? 

Well, if it's organic quinoa, then Kourtney would probably fix herself a big bowlful.  But since most of the time they all order in salads, stocking Rob's kitchen for his sisters makes zero sense...especially since I doubt Kim and Khloe are frequent visitors.

10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Well, if it's organic quinoa, then Kourtney would probably fix herself a big bowlful.  But since most of the time they all order in salads, stocking Rob's kitchen for his sisters makes zero sense...especially since I doubt Kim and Khloe are frequent visitors.

Not only that, but the pantry wasn't "stocked"It was random boxes stuck on random shelves in random cabinets. And Kris is the Queen of Overkill.  The glass jars of candy and cookies, nuts etc. The fancy pastries and cakes and brownies in her home. If she stocked a pantry for her only son, I'm sure she'd would have gone overboard. Even if it were just fruit, veggies and bottled waters etc. 

And she should stop with the " daddy would be so disappointed" "his dad would expect so much more from him" it's just an  attempt to guilt him into doing what she wants him to.

• Love 1

When Kris was complaining about scratches on her driveway and Kourt and Kim ignored her, I hoped she'd  smack them both. Kim the big defender of mom against everyone else being "so disrespectful" to her is the biggest offender. I can only imagine the hissy fit if someone scratched her precious driveway or damaged her house in someway, she'd demand they cut a check to pay for it. 

(edited)

I do not understand contouring. It looks ridiculous IMO. 

these people need jobs. Quit being so self-obsessed, it's boring.

why is KimK wearing those fug coats? I don't even wear a sweater inside!!!!!!

ETA: in that last scene (NOT TH) w Rob, Kris looked fantastic w the "light" makeup!!

Edited by DrSparkles