Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E15: LIVE CHAT: Reunion

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, simplyme said:

I'm kind of loving the live chat with you guys.  I feel like we should pick another wednesday night train wreck show, get Previously's powers that be to set up a live chat for us, and bring drinks and snacks.

It's made this more tolerable.

I'm game! I'll bring the ice cream (I make my own) - I have
Banana Pudding (stuffed with vanilla cookie)
Oatmeal raisin cookie 
french vanilla
and strawberry curd and lemon swirl. 

(sigh) no wonder I'm fat lol

• Love 3

Julia was a Jeff fave going in, so not surprised he talked to her (plus, being the youngest ever).  Same with Joe, being what, the second oldest to ever play behind Rudy?  Joe did get a lot of chatter, for better or worse, this season.

Still just happy the bullies were ignored.  I think Jason's wife was hoping they could address the whole Alecia situation.

• Love 2
Just now, ratherbereading said:

I just had a horrible thought.

SC was filmed after this season.

Does anyone remember if they found chickens running around the beach? #wibble #notMark

:( Poor Mark. 

Mark Burnett did his chicken impression. And he's probably gonna accept an Emmy for The Voice. Motherfucker. I'll say it again: fuck CBS for throwing The Amazing Race under the bus, and fuck MacGyver.

Nine people haven't gotten a spotlight. I don't think Probst will be setting a record this evening.

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought Cupcake's wife was going to yell from the audience like that one creep's wife did, I can't remember his name. He said Shirin had no soul.

ETA: was his name Will?

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I'm game! I'll bring the ice cream (I make my own) - I have
Banana Pudding (stuffed with vanilla cookie)
Oatmeal raisin cookie 
french vanilla
and strawberry curd and lemon swirl. 

(sigh) no wonder I'm fat lol

...and now I want cookies.  With ice cream.  :D

• Love 3
Just now, wallflower75 said:

...and now I want cookies.  With ice cream.  :D

hehe i am well stocked. it's my mom's birthday + cancer-versary (the big five years! she's "cured!") so she asked for sweets. :) 

So we're back to Fiji? 
20 people (ugh). 
(sigh). we're doing the GenX vs. Millenials? wtf does that mean?

• Love 5
(edited)

I didn't think Fiji wasn't so great last time.  Just another pacific island.  I still love Marquesas, insects and all.

Oh good grief, an age theme again?  Millennials vs Gen X?

Don't know what just said #solesurvivor, but I'm already rooting against him.

This cast is obnoxious already.  Should have skipped the previews and stuck with my original impression from the photos (which was good).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
(edited)

Next year's theme commercial recap

Season 33

20 new castaways to the "ultimate test what generation has what it takes to outwit, outplay, or outlast"

Millennials versus Gen X

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha This is like a Simpsons episode  . They took the idea from Memes!

The difference between the youngest Gen X and the oldest millennial is 1 day. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

My older brother is Gen X, I'm a Millennial, this is so hilarious I am dying laughing

Where are Baby Boomers???  LOL!  This is ageism!!  Pure and simple!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
(edited)

What generation has what it takes?  Didn't we already figure this out during Nicaragua and Exile Island?  Just like we figured out who was better in the other gender/race/age/"way of life" themed challenges?

Okay, now I'm really out!  Until next season!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Soooo...Gen-X vs. Millennials?  How is this any different than the original tribal divides in Exile Island?  Wasn't there another season that started out divided by age?  The only difference I see here is that you're sticking to two specific generations.  (And as someone born at the tail end of Gen-X, you can guess who I'll be rooting for.)

• Love 1

I am firmly Gen X and my kid is a Millenial even though they should still be called Gen Y because Millenial is a stupid name.  I guess we missed our chance to get on the show!

• Love 1

Twenty contestants. Millennials vs. Generation X. People with names like "Zeke" and "Sunday." Seriously, I want to meet the person who made CBS's schedule, and I want to punch that person in the face. Why don't they just call it Survivor: Placeholder?

I'm a bit pissed. My fave show is not scheduled, I have two shows on DVR, and I have to go to bed because I'm starting a new job, and I'm hoping the right people show up so I don't get sent home again.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm kind of meh on the winner & totally disgusted by the reunion. You can't have everything. LOL!!! See everyone next season. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dust Bunny said:

Sweet - generation wars. What about those of us between those two groups? We're the Oregon Trail generation.

Survivors of the Donner "party".

• Love 2

Wow, what a diss. Since when don't you even SPEAK to the person in the Final Four Jeff, if only to ask your usual "how does it feel to come so close/who did you vote for/who would have voted for (X) had s/he been up here?" Especially when you had a tie for the first time in ages.

Nope, gotta get in your hot stud time, and hot chick time, and wacky character time, and old guy time, and bully time. Hit all the tropes, ignore the players everyone is most invested in because they've been there THE WHOLE EFFIN' GAME. 

• Love 5

I guess if you allow tears to stream down your face as you vote out your closest allies you've got it in the bag.  I'm deeply disappointed.   And Cydney - stupidest reason to give someone your vote, especially if you discover it's not true. 

Can't believe this up-talking, slow-talking, bug-eyed, slow blinker won. I took a nap during her speech. 

Did Jeff grant the extra time to talk because Aubry wasn't asked many questions?

• Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Okay, seriously heading to bed now.  Four a.m. will be here before I know it.  Guys, it's been awesome--these live chats have made a dud season entertaining.  See you in September!  :)

Were there live chats every week???