Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Good Joe, give Aubry the chance to summarize her strategy and speak up for herself - go Aubry! State your case!  "whisper in the wind" good turn of phrase, Aubry.  Yuck, Cupcake.

• Love 2

(laugh) I love Michele, I think she was like Yes! YES! I DIDN'T BETRAY YOU and Jason's like. "So you were Lucky then?" and that look in Michele's face. "pooff" 

• Love 1

I'm not even watching, but seriously, if the editors are messing with me and Aubry doesn't win after it sounds like she's kicking ass-I will be livid!  Just by reading the comments here, Michele sounds like she's undeserving.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Tai really should cool it with the "I voted out Scot" thing.  Scot may spare Mark's neck while reaching for Tai's.

Aww...Tai continuing to pet Mark...

Hopefully Mark pecks the tattoos right off his arm if that happens.

(laugh). "how you talk about stuff is so Savage." hahaha. Tai you're awesome. 

Cyd asks the typical last person question "Was it supposed to be me?" 
Aubrey is nice - showing how Cyd playing the game, and giving respect. (That's a Todd vs. John Robert response)

wow. Aubrey. 'did you know?" 
Michele "No."
Jury look "obvs" 

• Love 2

Tai's got no chance.  Thought it would be closer with Michele and Aubry, but sounds like it'll be no contest.  Unless, of course, the jury and/or editors are going for a fake out.  Guess it didn't matter if Michele got rid of Neal after all.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Yuck, Scot, don't go on Dancing With the Stars!

One reason I'm glad that show is on ABC and not CBS-I can only imagine the trainwrecks we would get from Survivor/Big Brother/The Amazing Race.

Does anyone think Michele has a chance now?  From your comments, it sounded like Aubry killed it.  I'd have to think Michele would have been painted a little better, unless TPTB were mad about the outcome and wanted to boost Aubry for future appearances.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Does anyone think Michele has a chance now?  From your comments, it sounded like Aubry killed it.  I'd have to think Michele would have been painted a little better, unless TPTB were mad about the outcome and wanted to boost Aubry for future appearances.

I don't *think* she does.  I hope not. 

Tai breaks down. Michele Breaks down. 
this is very San Juan Del Sur. everyone is showing that they just "lala" this is why i am awesome (outside of the game), and Aubrey (Natalie) brought it to the game first and formost. 

• Love 2

Don't be persuaded by tears, jury! Go with who played best and with the most guts! Of course this vote was a year ago, so nothing I say makes a difference.

• Love 1

Nope...an hour for the finale was just too much to hope for.  But hey, we did get closing arguments.  I thought Aubry nailed it.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Oh no.  I don't give the editors that much credit.

Really can't wait to go home and watch!  Especially this FTC.  I haven't been a fan of this season, but this sounds like a good one.  Actually, the season finally started picking up for me in the last few eps-right when it's time to end.

Still, I will always take a bad season of Survivor than no season of Survivor.  My Wednesdays are going to feel empty until September.

• Love 1

Okay, so I think Nick, Debbie, and Joe are definite for Aubrey. Cyndey possibly for Aubrey but possibly for Michelle.

Scotthole is definite for Michelle.

Bounty and Julia? No damn clue. But I think Tai gets a big goose egg. He can give that to Mark.

(edited)

Aubry appealed intellectually. Michelle appealed emotionally and I think the jury just liked her better.

Michelle def has Scot's Julia's, Bounty, and Cyd's votes. That's enuff right there. I fucking hate this jury.

Edited by thehepburn
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Really can't wait to go home and watch!  Especially this FTC.  I haven't been a fan of this season, but this sounds like a good one.  Actually, the season finally started picking up for me in the last few eps-right when it's time to end.

Still, I will always take a bad season of Survivor than no season of Survivor.  My Wednesdays are going to feel empty until September.

I know. :( I'm gonna miss you!

• Love 1

I think Bounty votes for Aubrey (he is a true fan of the show, He won't vote stupid). 
Brains for Aubrey
Scot/Beauty for Michele. 
Bounty is the winner. (for aubrey). 

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Tai's rambling, I don't get why he's saying what he did. 

Ha.  What's not to understand about:  Hyacinth plant!  Waves!  Floating together!  Some sort of time continuum! 

....all with Mark giving kisses.  

You can't make this stuff up.   lol

I haven't liked Tai very much this season, but I enjoyed the proverb he shared and his accompanying ramble. I've had an emotional day, and it hit the spot for me.

I still wouldn't vote for him, though. The finger on the pulse line from Aubry sold me.

1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

Ha.  What's not to understand about:  Hyacinth plant!  Waves!  Floating together!  Some sort of time continuum! 

....all with Mark giving kisses.  

You can't make this stuff up.   lol

I loved the look on Aubrey's face when he was talking.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Aubry appealed intellectually. Michelle appealed emotionally and I think the jury just liked her better.

Michelle def has Scot's Julia's, Bounty, and Cyd's votes. That's enuff right there. I fucking hate this jury.

What????  NO!!!

• Love 2