Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Curious why it is that no one seems to like Cydney-unless they just like Aubry more.  Cydney doesn't seem offensive to me.  Yet Jason and Scot seem popular with the Survivor crowd.  I'm all confused.

I think everyone liked Cydney well enough.  WHO liked the Jerky Boys????  Didn't one of the wives go all ballistic about social media raining down on her man?

Cyd will definitely be back on another season.  She just got glowier as the weeks went by--Survivor agreed with her.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Curious why it is that no one seems to like Cydney-unless they just like Aubry more.  Cydney doesn't seem offensive to me.  Yet Jason and Scot seem popular with the Survivor crowd.  I'm all confused.

I'm one of those in the "liked Aubry more" camp.  I never had anything against Cydney.  As for the jury's reaction against Cydney, look who's on there--the Bullies, who were gunning for her, Joe, Debbie, and Neal, who were on Aubry's original tribe and/or part of her alliance, Julia, who threw her lot in the with Bullies, and Nick, who's just...yeah, whatever. 

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

Oh I like Cyd fine (and going by Jeff's comments she's on a FvF/HvV season for sure) I don't know I just like Aubrey more. Which is weird, I didn't think I would. 

I have a friend who liked the jerky boys.  I knew she would like them because she's a bully just like them. 

I like Cydney.  In fact I like all 4 of them.  It's just that Aubrey became my favorite because I like the way she played.

• Love 2
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

I liked Cydney, but I am team Tai. I don't know who is on train Lurch and Bounty. 

They seem popular with a lot of past and present Survivors, except Debbie and Alecia.  At least that's my impression.  Of course, some of these former Survivors have this cult like mentality when it comes to being friends with anyone and everyone whose played this show before.  So maybe some of these said Survivors are not a ringing endorsement.

4 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I'm one of those in the "liked Aubry more" camp.  I never had anything against Cydney.  As for the jury's reaction against Cydney, look who's on there--the Bullies, who were gunning for her, Joe, Debbie, and Neal, who were on Aubry's original tribe and/or part of her alliance, Julia, who threw her lot in the with Bullies, and Nick, who's just...yeah, whatever. 

Hmm, very true.

BTW, despite seeing him on the jury and in Ponderosa vids every week, I keep forgetting there was a Nick this season.

• Love 1
(edited)

Guess I'll see how this twist plays out before I get on board (like, if it costs Aubry the win, I'll hate it lol) 

Thanks again for the play by play guys!  This makes it easier going into actually watching tonight when I get home.

Very happy (and surprised) it is a final 3.

So since Aubry and Tai are safe, whose going to be the bitterest bitter betty?  I'm saying Scot and Jason are going to ream Tai.  Hopefully Tai flings it right back at them.  He made the right decision there.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

If I'm michelle/tai - it's joe. 
if Im aubrey.. wow this is tough... probably Scot. (because of the crossing out Julia's name in that tribal council). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

like this twist. 

It's definitely an interesting one.  Who do you choose?  Tai would be spoiled for choice--go with one of the Bullies.  But who would Michele choose?  Or Aubry?

This is ridiculous.  It's a final 2, no its a final 3.  Vote out a jury member?  They should have burned this season instead of airing it out of order.  

I hope Michelle wins, but I don't really care.  This season might have put me off Survivor for good.

• Love 1