Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Wow. that was a sting. "You think you were a bad ass bitch, but you are nothing but a cute little puppy suckling at the teat, and you don't stand a chance."

yah. Neal was the right choice. 

That was rough, but hoping he's right.  Sadly, he might have tipped anyone wavering towards Michele. 

Also, again, I don't think Michele has done anything in this game besides being a follower.  So, kind of agree with him there.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

It's gonna be Mark. LOL Mark gets to vote. 

I read the first part like the N'Sync song, "It's Gonna Be Me" 

• Love 1
Just now, KaveDweller said:

I wonder if Neal said that because he was pissed about not getting a vote, or because he already was planning to say something like that at FTC.

I think youre right. That was quite Shakespearean.

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I still have dishes to wash. That's what commercial breaks are for. This is an exciting finale.

Dishes?  I still have my whole dinner sitting here next to me on the couch, with twelve dogs about to drown in their own drool and a cat working on her 37th stealthy end run.

• Love 6

Looking back through the season--why would anyone have much against Michele?  I don't remember her doing much that would've pissed a lot of people off.  (To be honest, until the last few eps, I barely remembered her at all.)

• Love 1
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Looking back through the season--why would anyone have much against Michele?  I don't remember her doing much that would've pissed a lot of people off.  (To be honest, until the last few eps, I barely remembered her at all.)

I think that's what will probably get her the win, unless people respect the game Tai and Aubry played.  I can name things those two did that got them here.  I can't with Michele, other than she was lucky.  I don't know if the jury dislikes her, or if its just Neal.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

that;s why i don't want her to win. she didn't "do' anything really. 

also - Remember when Final Tribal wasn't 20 minutes? (sigh). 

• Love 3

See Tai's talking head here shows that he understands the strategy. Tai needs to appeal to Scott and Jason as if they were so strong, he needed to vote them out. I think Tai can win because he played in your face and I think if he states that he can win (said this in the other thread last week too). I really do not think that Michelle has a chance. We will see. 

Go, Aubry! That was a good rehearsal speech. And Mark is going to tribal! The jury goes rogue and awards her the million dollars! Mark - sole chicken survivor!

• Love 5
Just now, Daisy said:

that;s why i don't want her to win. she didn't "do' anything really. 

Same here.  Tai, I think will be seen as too much of a traitor (probably thanks to the bullies bullying everyone in Ponderosa to agree not to vote for him) but really, Tai didn't play a bad game.  Some of the more crucial moves are no doubt why he's here.  Same with Aubry.  I just think Michele is the one who didn't force any blindsides or really deeply betray anyone.  I'd say she has the bullies and Nick lined up, and Julia will vote with them.  Debbie and Joe for Aubry.  Still not sure with Cydney.  Like I said, Neal's little insult may have screwed Aubry.

Just now, MostlyContent said:

Team Aubry!  

But, to be honest, I don't dislike any of them, which is unusual for me at this point.  

Team Aubry here too.  I won't be super upset if it's Tai, but...I dunno.  Maybe it's because she didn't seem to have much game for 2/3 of the season, but if Michele wins, I'll be disappointed.  I've heard of under-the-radar edits, but she was pretty much the invisible woman until she somehow upped her game at the end.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Same here.  Tai, I think will be seen as too much of a traitor (probably thanks to the bullies bullying everyone in Ponderosa to agree not to vote for him) but really, Tai didn't play a bad game.  Some of the more crucial moves are no doubt why he's here.  Same with Aubry.  I just think Michele is the one who didn't force any blindsides or really deeply betray anyone.  I'd say she has the bullies and Nick lined up, and Julia will vote with them.  Debbie and Joe for Aubry.  Still not sure with Cydney.  Like I said, Neal's little insult may have screwed Aubry.

like even when Michele was talking I'm like honey your little adjustments were Cydney/Aubrey saving you. you did nothing. 
it might have yah (Neal's comment). i hope not. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Team Aubry here too.  I won't be super upset if it's Tai, but...I dunno.  Maybe it's because she didn't seem to have much game for 2/3 of the season, but if Michele wins, I'll be disappointed.  I've heard of under-the-radar edits, but she was pretty much the invisible woman until she somehow upped her game at the end.

I think what made me disappointed with Michele's edit is that, pre-show, Probst really hyped her and refered to her as being a Parvati like player.  She really sold herself as having game.  So I kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting.  Nothing.  Meanwhile, over with Tai and Aubry (heck, even Mark had more game-he managed to stay alive!)

• Love 1

Very nice Aubrey - don't apologise for the move, but show regret for it, why you did it, and throw the respect vote in there. 
Michelle gets ignored. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think what made me disappointed with Michele's edit is that, pre-show, Probst really hyped her and refered to her as being a Parvati like player.  She really sold herself as having game.  So I kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting.  Nothing.  Meanwhile, over with Tai and Aubry (heck, even Mark had more game-he managed to stay alive!)

The same Probst who kept telling us that Kelly Wiglesworth had a great story arc last season, right?

• Love 3
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

Ha, Debbie saying that Tai has multiple personality. HA (oh Debbie you so crazy!). 

Guess it takes one to know one.  Wonder if they will list various occupations for Debbie at the reunion.

• Love 1

Tai needs to edit his responses if he hopes to have a chance to win. He's going to stick his foot in his mouth one too many times by saying too much.

• Love 1

Yeah. Julia is basically explaining why Michele would suck as a winner. (she's like Neleh "I started playin' on day 21!" that might not be enough. 
I don't like Michele's answer. 

• Love 1

Scot is going to explode. Tai isn't answering well. 
Michele is ignored by Joe (obvs). 
Aubrey is ticking off a lot of reasons  why she's awesome and how Tai isn't good. girl.. sell it. 

• Love 4