Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, MostlyContent said:

It's amazing to me how in shape Aubrey must be.   This is day 37 and she just seems to get better and even more physical.  How is that even possible?

Maybe she chowed down on the protein bar and skipped the steak.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

When they have medevacs like Caleb and then still do a boot, I wish they'd just consider the medevac the boot for that ep.  I hate having a final 2 anymore.  Definitely prefer a final 3.

really? I hate Final 3 - it never really pays off, and I think it can concentrate more on the two. The third one usually ends up never getting anything. why do you prefer it?

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

really? I hate Final 3 - it never really pays off, and I think it can concentrate more on the two. The third one usually ends up never getting anything. why do you prefer it?

I think it makes it more exciting.  Of course, being in a final 2, winning that last immunity, and then being the only one to cast your vote with no chance to force a tie is rough.  But at this stage, probably not as rough as earlier seasons.  I get what you're saying, third place is basically already playing for third.  I don't know, like I said, I just find it more exciting.  

1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I have to say Aubrey looks like a hot pin-up girl running this challenge.

lol she kinda does!

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I think it makes it more exciting.  Of course, being in a final 2, winning that last immunity, and then being the only one to cast your vote with no chance to force a tie is rough.  But at this stage, probably not as rough as earlier seasons.  I get what you're saying, third place is basically already playing for third.  I don't know, like I said, I just find it more exciting.  

no that's fair! :) my other friend does too. so you are def. not alone. 

(edited)

Wait, do we have confirmation yet on two or three at the end?

Michelle getting immunity is a wild card that might mess up my hopes and dreams.

But that's ALWAYS the way.

Edited by candall
  • Love 1

If Aubry is voted out, I'll be interested to see who Neal and Joe vote for.  Unlike the others, they weren't voted out and therefore might not have a grudge against whoever is left.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Did Jeff say Joe was the second person medevaced from the game? He's the third!

I thought he said second person on the jury who'd been medevaced.  Not sure, though.

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I've felt all season Jeff wasn't too enthusiastic about this season.  Considering he can't keep a fact like that straight confirms it for me.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

2nd  evac to the Jury. OOH
WE HAVE A TIE!

• Love 1