Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I actually think it will be somewhat embarrassing if Michele wins.  Of course I'm totally biased and Team Aubry.  But she will just be another Natalie White.  Even worse.  At least I can say Natalie had the social game going.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

If Michele wins, sticking with my prediction that she'll get all of 5 minutes of airtime before being ignored.  Aubry and Tai will get way more attention.

And if she wins it will be a fitting end to this completely sucktastic season. Scott can miss me with that bullshit - Michelle didn't get stronger. Michelle is just the only one there that didn't go up against him. Dude is an egotistical tool. 

• Love 5

Good-bye, Mark! (sob)

And now they have to wait for a whole year!

And Jeff's final words are to Mark! I wonder if he takes Mark along. Watch, Mark will jump out of the vote container.

Oh, fuck you, Probst.  With your 500 Billion Dollar investment into the Cambodian economy and that fleet of planes transporting everything back to the US, you couldn't save one little chicken?

• Love 6
(edited)

I'll be curious to see what Michele says in her interviews tomorrow about her crappy non-existent game play.  This is why Aubry will be getting invites back.

Have they ever started the reunion this late?  Anyway, I'm out.  Don't even care to go home and watch.  They really did not paint Michele as a good winner.  Until next season!  Which hopefully will go better.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
(edited)

And just like that, this season can officially be called a failure. Girl did SHIT. Okay, she won immunity once when it counted - that was it. But again, no way was the asshole duo going to vote Aubry, a woman who stood up to them. And WTF Cydney - really? Because it's clear Aubry only got two votes which I assume was Debbie and Joe. Cydney worked with Aubry on so many moves - was she really that grateful because Michelle gave her a chance to make fire, even when Aubry made it clear that the fact is Michelle DID NOT think Cydney was going. She believed Tai was voting with them so big whoop. The proof that Michelle did almost nothing in this game is how invisible she was for most of the season. What a fucking joke. Man thank god I only half-assed this season. Call me when the fall starts.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
Just now, wallflower75 said:

What's worse is the fact that Michele got five votes.  If Aubry had gotten a third vote, they would've showed us to up the drama.

That's just horrible. 

• Love 6

Though I did love Aubry, I am actually somewhat satisfied with Michelle, who I thought played a quietly flexible game, as a winner. She even articulated something along those lines in a confessional when she said she made little adjustments as her gamplay.

Does anyone else think that Michelle looked a lot like Jennifer Carpenter in her profile shots at the reunion?

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Even her winner's package is boring. 

her winner package is basically the last three episodes! she didn't do anything! lol

• Love 3

LIve chat is closed for the episode. Take your comments to the Live Reunion thread (if it's related to the Reunion) or the episode thread if it's a comment on the episode.