Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Because it's the finale and there may be lots of chatter during the episode itself, this is your LIVE CHAT.  It will not open until the episode starts to air.  There will be a separate thread for the reunion.

• Love 2

I'm not even going to lie - when Jeff said "Take a Look" I fully expected him to show Mark the Chicken. 

and here, we, GO!

(stupid livecut open). 

• Love 3

Do you suppose that we'll actually have a complete hour-long reunion this time, where everyone gets a chance to talk?  And a longer FTC, where the F2 (I'm guessing it's F2 since there are only four left) get to make arguments to the jury?

• Love 1
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Do you suppose that we'll actually have a complete hour-long reunion this time, where everyone gets a chance to talk?  And a longer FTC, where the F2 (I'm guessing it's F2 since there are only four left) get to make arguments to the jury?

you're so cute. of course not. 
we're gonna focus on Tai, the Bullies, and the Evacuated. everyone else just sit back and relax. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

No.

Hi everyone!  I won't be able to watch until later, but look forward to following along.  Even in a boring season, this board makes me want to keep on watching just for the comments.  We had some good ones this season!

question: do we know Mark's fate?

Go Aubry and Tai!  

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Hi everyone!  I won't be able to watch until later, but look forward to following along.  Even in a boring season, this board makes me want to keep on watching just for the comments.  We had some good ones this season!

question: do we know Mark's fate?

Go Aubry and Tai!  

So Far, mark is alive. 

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

we're gonna focus on Tai, the Bullies, and the Evacuated. everyone else just sit back and relax. 

*sigh*  I know, I know...but a girl can dream for a little while that it could happen.  Seriously NOT looking forward to the time that will be wasted on those wastes of space, Jason and Scot.

• Love 3

Even though it was somewhat self-serving, Tai is so sweet to take Mark down to the beach so his crowing doesn't wake people up.  Scott would've just popped his little head off.

• Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

*sigh*  I know, I know...but a girl can dream for a little while that it could happen.  Seriously NOT looking forward to the time that will be wasted on those wastes of space, Jason and Scot.

(hug). I know. 
hey. this challenge looks very familiar. I know this isn't a new one. 

3 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

I cannot remember, is this the first time that we have had so many women in the last 4? 

Survivor One World had women in the final five. Tarzan was the last man standing and went out at #6

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Should we take bets as to how long the winner gets to speak?  If it's Aubry, 7 minutes.  Tai, 10 minutes.  Michele or Cydney, 5.  Then we'll switch to the bullies, the medevacs, Debbie, Mark, and whoever Jeff finds in the audience to talk to for 10 minutes and pimp The Price Is Right.

I cannot remember, is this the first time that we have had so many women in the last 4? 

San Juan Del Sur?

Should something happen to Mark, I wonder if they'll dare show it, given how popular he is.

• Love 1

Yes Aubrey!!

I am really rooting for her.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Should we take bets as to how long the winner gets to speak?  If it's Aubry, 7 minutes.  Tai, 10 minutes.  Michele or Cydney, 5.  Then we'll switch to the bullies, the medevacs, Debbie, Mark, and whoever Jeff finds in the audience to talk to for 10 minutes and pimp The Price Is Right.

San Juan Del Sur?

Should something happen to Mark, I wonder if they'll dare show it, given how popular he is.

San Juan Del Sur had 3 women and 1 man so this does match that season. :)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

San Juan Del Sur?

Hmmmm... I like your numbers. 
Tai gets more minutes (because he's part of the "BURN IT DOWN Birgade. Aubrey gets 10 because she got the "Growth Narriative" AND she was impacted by the evacuations. Michele/Cyd is right on target. 

and Cydney is the right choice.. you don't want Michelle/Cyd together. Tai/Michele is dangerous, but I think i would have picked out Michelle. Cyd isn't too high on Tai. but.. either really could have worked. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LanceM said:

Just for the record Jeff, Gloria the Chicken lasted until day 39 as well in Micronesia.

even when it come to Fowl, Jeff likes the guys. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Just for the record Jeff, Gloria the Chicken lasted until day 39 as well in Micronesia.

How do people remember this stuff?  I have zero recollection of any of the past seasons.  Or the players, even the winners, let alone the chickens.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, candall said:

How do people remember this stuff?  I have zero recollection of any of the past seasons.  Or the players, even the winners, let alone the chickens.

Up until HvV i am pretty much on point, but things like the chickens.... i'm out. since then every season is really the same to me. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

You know, this is the first time in a while where I truly don't have a clue as to which one is going to win.

Me too.  Hoping for Aubry, but really, it's the first season in a long time where there isn't anyone I'm actively rooting against and will threaten to throw my TV out the window if that outcome happens.  As of now, I'd find Michele and Cydney kind of boring, forgettable winners, but I won't be unhappy if they did win.  Just thankful I don't have to look at the ugly beards and tattoos that I thought for sure would be sitting smugly in the finale.  Hopefully Jeff doesn't waste a ton of time at the reunion on them.  It won't even be worth it like it was for Dan.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah, I think we have a final two. (he didn't say "the 8th and last member of our jury." )

remember when you berated Cydney about being slow Jeff? shut it. 

Aubrey is kicking all the kinds of ass. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Yeah, I think we have a final two. (he didn't say "the 8th and last member of our jury." )

remember when you berated Cydney about being slow Jeff? shut it. 

When they have medevacs like Caleb and then still do a boot, I wish they'd just consider the medevac the boot for that ep.  I hate having a final 2 anymore.  Definitely prefer a final 3.