Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

If Aubry is voted out, I'll be interested to see who Neal and Joe vote for.  Unlike the others, they weren't voted out and therefore might not have a grudge against whoever is left.

I thought he said second person on the jury who'd been medevaced.  Not sure, though.

I'm sure he said game. I caught it right away and I didn't hear jury.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I did not anticipate at the start of the season liking Aubry as much as I do.  

Me, either!  She sort of snuck up on me when I wasn't looking.  (It helped that this was also around the time Tai threw his lot in the with the Bullies.)

• Love 3
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I'm sure he said game. I caught it right away and I didn't hear jury.

No, he definitely said jury. I remember thinking it was weird that he was saying second member of the jury when he's the 8th, but then Jeff added "to be medically removed.

1 minute ago, thehepburn said:

Both said that they said they suck at firemaking. Over or under 2 hrs?

I was going to say "Until we get to flamethrowers," but looks like Aubry isn't doing too bad a job here.

Wow... everyone does not like Cyd on the jury. Neal chanting no no no, Bounty (obvs), Scot/Julia (obs)....

NOOO. stop dropping! Aubrey! nooooo.

• Love 1

Ohh.. Cyd.. :( Man I get that, I have to take care of my mom she has health issues too... (but i really don't think she would have won anyway). 

Are we ever going to have a fire tie breaker where someone actually doesn't struggle?

Although nothing could possibly ever top Sundra and Becky.  It's probably why they are hoping no one ever gets through it fast.

Curious why it is that no one seems to like Cydney-unless they just like Aubry more.  Cydney doesn't seem offensive to me.  Yet Jason and Scot seem popular with the Survivor crowd.  I'm all confused.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Are we ever going to have a fire tie breaker where someone actually doesn't struggle?

Although nothing could possibly ever top Sundra and Becky.  It's probably why they are hoping no one ever gets through it fast.

I think really the only people who have done it  well - is Danielle + Cirie. everyone else sucks. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Curious why it is that no one seems to like Cydney-unless they just like Aubry more.  Cydney doesn't seem offensive to me.  Yet Jason and Scot seem popular with the Survivor crowd.  I'm all confused.

I liked Cydney, but I am team Tai. I don't know who is on train Lurch and Bounty. 

• Love 1