Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E14: LIVE CHAT: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

*sigh*  Darn it.  Yep, it's gonna be Joe.  Michele knows Aubry's her strongest competition and Joe was Aubry's closest ally.  Which leaves us with seven...still two brains who will almost certainly vote for Aubry.  I see Julia, Nick, and Cydney voting for Michele.

Oh God help us...the Bullies are going to decide the outcome.  Pass the barf bag now.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

It's definitely an interesting one.  Who do you choose?  Tai would be spoiled for choice--go with one of the Bullies.  But who would Michele choose?  Or Aubry?

if I were Michele, It's Joe. He's totally loyal, he wouldn't listen to anything Michele/Tai had to say. he was with Aubrey from the get go. You have a chance with everyone else. 

okay. actually - I've decided I hate this twist. if I were on the jury (which is a goal of mine if I don't win) i still can be voted out of the game and not even impact it? BOO. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm thinking Michele still.  She'll have the bullies, Julia, and Nick.  Aubry will get Joe/Debbie/Neal (whoever isn't voted down).  Cydney, to me, is a wild card.  I think she could go either way.  Tai will likely get zero votes.

Which, hypothetically, let's say Cydney did vote for Aubry, with no votes cancelled out.  If it would have lead to the first ever tie vote for a winner, I wonder if TPTB would kick themselves for not having that moment because of the twist.

Edited by LadyChatts

Dear Survivor editors: We're not stupid.  Michele's not stupid, either.  She's voting out Joe.  Stop giving us hope that she'll get rid of Scot or Jason.  That's cruel and unusual.  Signed, me.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

f I were Michele, It's Joe. He's totally loyal, he wouldn't listen to anything Michele/Tai had to say. he was with Aubrey from the get go.

But he's not going to be persuasive and swing anyone else her way, either.

This is definitely not a decision Michelle should be discussing with the other two.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

Why?

Unless Cydney's bitter, of course.  Then Cydney would maybe vote for Michelle.  But if Cydney was to vote for the person who played the best game, then there's no way she would cast her vote for Michelle.  That's where I was coming from in my thought process.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

But he's not going to be persuasive and swing anyone else her way, either.

This is definitely not a decision Michelle should be discussing with the other two.

true. that is stupid. it would be like, not on that. 

and that's true too. hmm. and Jury reaction. LOL 

2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Dear Survivor editors: We're not stupid.  Michele's not stupid, either.  She's voting out Joe.  Stop giving us hope that she'll get rid of Scot or Jason.  That's cruel and unusual.  Signed, me.

i know right?

• Love 1

thank you Spencer, that other guy on Redemption Island, and Eric: you stupid morons who go "VOTE FOR _____" when it was so obvious they were gonna win. 

Just now, wallflower75 said:

I thought they stopped doing that a while back.

I could be wrong. Jeff just said that this is just to remove a jury member, and then they come back the next night for FTC. The jury thought that it would be a final 2 also. 

Just now, wallflower75 said:

I thought they stopped doing that a while back.

They did.  I can't even remember the last season (Micronesia?)  Jeff said he hated that element, as did a lot of fans.  It got to be super corny.

It would be such a fitting end to the journey of the bullies for one of them not to be able to vote in the jury.

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Aubry reminds of Spencer in how she speaks to the jury. She has good speaking skills.

Only without the arrogance he had towards the end.

Sounds like Michele's taking out Neal instead of Joe.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

They did.  I can't even remember the last season (Micronesia?)  Jeff said he hated that element, as did a lot of fans.  It got to be super corny.

It would be such a fitting end to the journey of the bullies for one of them not to be able to vote in the jury.

last time I remember it was Season 21. 

Sucks to be neal :( he's a superfan too. 

• Love 1

Wow. that was a sting. "You think you were a bad ass bitch, but you are nothing but a cute little puppy suckling at the teat, and you don't stand a chance."

yah. Neal was the right choice. 

• Love 7

Neal's had a rough go this season.  He wasn't my favorite, but dang.  Now, I really can't say whoever wins deserves it.  It's easy when you take out a vote that might have flipped the outcome.

• Love 2