Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

Sorry I don't know how to post links here but I read on Bravo.com that Yo is going to write a book about her 'long journey '. Apparently she announced this on WWHL. I missed this .

So how is she going to write a book when she claims she had a swollen brain and memory loss?

Just highlight, copy and paste the link address in the reply box. :-)

FYI if you want to post a picture copy the pictures address. In the toolbar at the top of the reply box there is a "picture" icon third from the end. Click on that picture a box pops up and you paste the photo address in the space. Click ok and it will show up in your post. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5

Ken is in the bar/nightclub business. It's sort of a dirty business, so he is going to be a bit skanky. He's not a cultured intellect. He spends his days trying to figure out who is staff is fucking and what drugs they are using when working and how good they look. He's sort of a pimp lite. LisaV is a total madam. She and Ken would be great Cathouse owners, but I guess they think they are classy because they do business in BH and not Reno. Whatever!!!

• Love 10

regarding the 1st question: read the link you were so quick to dismiss and I'm sure you can figure it out.

regarding the 2nd question: read my prior posts (the ones you quoted but edited) that you dismissed...the answer to your question is in there. There is no need for me to repeat myself and if some of the medical terms are confusing then I (or google) can define them.

Her long ago ruptured implants did not cause her fatigue, "brain fog" or inability to read/write/listen to music, etc.

Heck, my last post, the uptodate information in my last post, answered these questions. Consider re-reading it. Also my first one where I mention direct compression of a nerve which would have specific symptoms in the distribution of innervation. Yo did not complain of any of that.

Keep spinning/twisting the words but the answers are the same.

I'm sorry I upset you.  No offense intended.  You said not to pay attention to the information that was decades old, but meanwhile the link to the information you provided is 17 years old. I didn't quickly dismiss it. That's not fair. I  read it.  Seventeen years ago they said that it's probable that silicone was not responsible for illnesses.  My only question was directly to you and if you thought leaked silicone could cause ANY illness.  You said it could cause some.  I'm just wondering which ones. But if you prefer not to answer, it's cool.  I'm not asking you to repeat yourself.  You've clearly stated that no way can leaked silicone cause "fatigue, "brain fog" or inability to read/write/listen to music, etc."  What you've never said is what symptoms it CAN cause which is what I want to know.

• Love 8

regarding the 2nd question: read my prior posts (the ones you quoted but edited) that you dismissed...the answer to your question is in there.

P.S.  Bolding mine.  Can you tell me which of your posts I edited? I don't think I did. Even went back to look. But will apologize if I did in error.  I wouldn't do that on purpose.

• Love 4

regarding the 1st question: read the link you were so quick to dismiss and I'm sure you can figure it out.

regarding the 2nd question: read my prior posts (the ones you quoted but edited) that you dismissed...the answer to your question is in there. There is no need for me to repeat myself and if some of the medical terms are confusing then I (or google) can define them.

Her long ago ruptured implants did not cause her fatigue, "brain fog" or inability to read/write/listen to music, etc.

Heck, my last post, the uptodate information in my last post, answered these questions. Consider re-reading it. Also my first one where I mention direct compression of a nerve which would have specific symptoms in the distribution of innervation. Yo did not complain of any of that.

Keep spinning/twisting the words but the answers are the same.

I'm not trying to be bitchy to you and I appreciate the knowledge that you share.  But my thing with Yo is that I don't really believe that she suffered from fatigue, brain fog or inability to read/write/listen to music, etc.  Maybe she did, and I have no way of knowing, but what I've seen and interpreted as brain fog = quit asking me hard questions that make me look bad!  Inability to read, etc. = poor me!  pity me!  and fatigue was the general malaise which I think she really was feeling due to a combination of menopause, losing her children to adulthood, unhappiness with her king, and the depression that went along with all of that.  And whatever the symptoms of leaky breast implants were, they probably just added to her feeling of not being well.  Of course this is all JMHO :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 8

Ken is in the bar/nightclub business. It's sort of a dirty business, so he is going to be a bit skanky. He's not a cultured intellect. He spends his days trying to figure out who is staff is fucking and what drugs they are using when working and how good they look. He's sort of a pimp lite. LisaV is a total madam. She and Ken would be great Cathouse owners, but I guess they think they are classy because they do business in BH and not Reno. Whatever!!!

I think this is a fair assessment. There is a grimy element.  All we know about the Vanderpump-Todds is what they put out for us to see.  They'd like us to believe they are cultured and classy.  But they're probably like Jill and Bobby Zarin.  There's some money there but they aren't welcomed into the old money circles.  That said, imo, I think the Zarins are probably nicer people, less shifty, than the VDP-Todds.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 8

[name=Silo" post="2144683" timestamp="1460517767]Anyone else think Erika had a nose job on WWHL? The bridge seemed narrower that before.

She's had more than a nose job. I think she had a whole face lift, a damn good one like one of my friends had.

Geeze you make then sound like Thenardier and Madame Thenardier from Les Miserables

Master of the house

Doling out the charm

Ready with a handshake

And an open palm

Tells a saucy tale

Makes a little stir

Customers appreciate a bon-viveur

Glad to do a friend a favor

Doesn't cost me to be nice

But nothing gets you nothing

Everything has got a little price!

Master of the house

Keeper of the zoo

Ready to relieve 'em

Of a sou or two

Watering the wine

Making up the weight

Pickin' up their knick-knacks

When they can't see straight

Everybody loves a landlord

Everybody's bosom friend

I do whatever pleases Jesus!

Won't I bleed 'em in the end!

Master of the house

Quick to catch yer eye

Never wants a passerby

To pass him by

Servant to the poor

Butler to the great

Comforter, philosopher,

And lifelong mate!

Everybody's boon companion

Everybody's chaperone

Thenardier:

But lock up your valises

Jesus! Won't I skin you to the bone!

Master of the house

Quick to catch yer eye

Never wants a passerby

To pass him by

Servant to the poor

Butler to the great

Comforter, philosopher,

And lifelong mate!

Gives 'em everything he's got

Master of the house

Quick to catch yer eye

Never wants a passerby

To pass him by

Servant to the poor

Butler to the great

Comforter, philosopher,

And lifelong mate!

Everybody's chaperone

But lock up your valises

Jesus! Won't I skin you to the bone!

Master of the house

Quick to catch yer eye

Never wants a passerby

To pass him by

Servant to the poor

Butler to the great

Comforter, philosopher,

And lifelong mate!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

She's had more than a nose job. I think she had a whole face lift, a damn good one like one of my friends had.

I'm not sure if she's had a whole face lift.  Unless there's some new fangled way it can be done that wouldn't show scars in front of, or behind, her ears.  She wears tight ponytails - I think you'd see scars.  Certainly she's got fillers, botox and perhaps a nose job.  But I think she's naturally just got good skin. Really good skin.  It shows on her face, arms, legs and butt how good it is for a woman her age. I'm jelly.

Also, when her MUA isn't making her look like a trollop, her make-up is sooo good. The right contour can change the whole shape of your face, nose, etc.

• Love 1

Because we all know these shows are always aired in the order in which they were filmed. 

I don't think Mo and Lisa are friends anymore. 

So literally it would be putting the cart before the horses?  Or on the case Mohamed designed, built and delivered a horsey house before they had the horses?

• Love 10

I'm sorry I upset you.  No offense intended.  You said not to pay attention to the information that was decades old, but meanwhile the link to the information you provided is 17 years old. I didn't quickly dismiss it. That's not fair. I  read it.  Seventeen years ago they said that it's probable that silicone was not responsible for illnesses.  My only question was directly to you and if you thought leaked silicone could cause ANY illness.  You said it could cause some.  I'm just wondering which ones. But if you prefer not to answer, it's cool.  I'm not asking you to repeat yourself.  You've clearly stated that no way can leaked silicone cause "fatigue, "brain fog" or inability to read/write/listen to music, etc."  What you've never said is what symptoms it CAN cause which is what I want to know.

Encapsulation is one problem, the body puts scar tissue around an implant and that tissue need to be removed. Sometimes a body will try to reject a leaking implant - think of it like a splinter. Your body tries to 'work' it out.

Some women have their implants revised - the silicone gets hard after a while. There is also the problem of an implant shifting, too.

• Love 6

Dear god. An entire hour of everyone having (or not having) each others' backs while owning (or not owning)!their journeys. (And, yes. I'll 100% have my own back while I undertake this sarcastic little journey into complete boredom.)

• Love 9

It is frustrating reading posts attributing her symptoms to leaked breast implants on this site when information to the contrary has been posted previously (granted it was in Yo's thread and not this thread--my bad). I see it all over the internet...and it is wrong (according to medical research studies) and I blame it on the hysteria from the 90s (which was later shown to be inaccurate). The link had information that was done after the public panic (which IIRC was in the early to mid 90s....not sure).

Leaked silicone could cause local pressure effects. Pressure on a nerve and if it is a sensory nerve then impaired sensory perception in the distribution of that nerve, if a motor nerve then possible weakness in the muscle(s) it innervates (however remember they are implanted under the fat [or muscle] layer of the skin on the chest [not inside the chest wall as stated by Yo....I think she implied they were put inside the chest wall]). If it blocks lymph drainage then possible lymphedema but more likely the lymphatic fluid would be re-routed. I'm not an expert in silicone or silicone breast implants (not a surgeon) but I looked up this information when this was first suggested as a cause of Yo's symptoms and I couldn't not find anything to support those claims.

I believe they can cause capsular adhesions. Breast implants (saline or silicone) in general may be associated with increased risk of a very rare lymphoma (ALCL) but the data is still out on that.

I found this (mainly related to the surgery):

"Complications associated with implant-based breast reconstruction that may or may not lead to reoperation can be classified as complications inherent to surgery in general (eg, seroma, bleeding and hematoma, skin necrosis, and infection), and those specifically related to the implant-based breast reconstruction (eg, skin necrosis, implant capsular contracture, implant exposure or malposition, suboptimal aesthetic appearance). There is no credible evidence to suggest that there are any long-term health implications for women with breast implants, other than known surgical or implant-related local complications that may or may not result in reoperation. It is also not possible to confirm with certainty that breast implants cause anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) in the capsule adjacent, but women with breast implants may have a very small but increased risk. Because ALCL is extremely rare, it is not possible to identify any risk factors (eg, type of implant [silicone versus saline] or implant indications [reconstruction versus aesthetic augmentation])."

• Love 6

You don't think that silicone from a ruptured implant causes ANY ill effects? That it's absolutely harmless?  I eat a piece of bread and I get fatigued.  One cup of coffee with a little sugar and I'm bouncing off walls, followed by diarrhea. TMI? LOL.  I find it hard to believe that foreign material floating around in my chest cavity for years wouldn't have some effect.

But that information ^^ is almost 2 decades old.

It wasn't in Yolanda's chest cavity.  Look at the surgery marks pre op.  The clavicle region is not in the chest cavity.  Sorry but if Yolanda were so affected by the silicone, why did she not get better once it was removed?  She seemed to go downhill not improve.  The post op recovery from her surgery is about 10 days, not six months.  She milks it.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9

Master of the house

Quick to catch yer eye

Never wants a passerby

To pass him by

Servant to the poor

Butler to the great

Comforter, philosopher,

And lifelong mate!

Masters of the house

Lisa and Ken Todd

both of them are quite odd

Keepers of the bars

and animals they employ

boozing and the whoring is something they enjoy?

Masters of the house

they do own a zoo

dogs and wing and a horse or two

Living with all that noise and shit where they're at

wait until lisa starts her collecting of the cats.

Masters of the house

and the places Pump and Sur

stop in for the drama

and expensive booze, for sure.....

• Love 4

P.S.  Bolding mine.  Can you tell me which of your posts I edited? I don't think I did. Even went back to look. But will apologize if I did in error.  I wouldn't do that on purpose.

You are correct and I apologize!

You did not incorrectly edit my post (just the usual cropping of it which we all appreciate since it is long). Again, my bad and I am sorry. 

I don't know how to quote someone and keep that quote that they are responding to in that quote. Therefore I did a copy/paste below:

VICKY8675309, ON 13 APR 2016 - 4:58 PM, SAID:

Silicone breast implants (and their rupture) do not cause fatigue/malaise

[you]

You don't think that silicone from a ruptured implant causes ANY ill effects? That it's absolutely harmless?

I was wrong since it wasn't an incorrectly edited quote. I think it was the extrapolation of not causing fatigue/malaise to not causing any problems that I confused as edited quotes* rather than extrapolation. I do think they are fairly safe (even surgery has potential risks/harm) but almost everything has a potential for harm.

*or maybe it was my brain fog

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 5

I'm not a fan of Kim and would never make excuses for her, but when she and Rinna had their little talk, and she mentioned Rinna's outrage about the lunch with Yo, I had to shake my head when Lisa said it was HER business and she didn't want to discuss it with Kim. I wish Kim would have said, "I can respect that, but it would have been nice if you had stayed out of MY business and stopped hounding me about it when I asked you repeatedly to stop." Kim's sobriety was the business of her family and close friends; Lisa was NOT a family insider and should have dropped it when asked, just as she should stop flapping her gigantic lips about the Yo/LVP mess. Why the fuck does she feel the need to insert herself in everyone else's business? 

If I had been at Kyle's shindig, I would have been with the group who stayed after the stupid drama and joined the dance party. Rinna and Eileen don't know how to have fun and enjoy a party. Lisa couldn't even take the time to give Kyle the bottle of wine she brought before whisking Yolanda away to start running her mouth. When she wasn't talking about Yo/LVP, she wanted to know what everyone else was saying about it. Between Rinna and Eileen, they sure can put a damper on a party! 

• Love 17

After watching this horrible finale to a boring season, I finally remembered to watch RHNY tonight!  OMG, such a massive palette cleanser.  NY blows these idiots out of the water, and nothing much has even happened yet, but they are straight forward, have been around each other forever, and speak their minds without all the nonsense, or having someone else fight their battles.

YAY.

BH?  take notes, in crayon if you must, but take notes.

You're so right about the contrast between the Beverly HIlls women and the rich RHNY women. The RHBH  women tend to be more scheming and underhanded. The New York women are as tough as nails and they'll let you know in a blink of an eye when they don't like someone.They don't let things simmer. I think that perhaps since the Beverly Hills women are more hooked into the high profile life of entertainment and real estate mongols that they 'think' they are better and above all that. But the women in NY can be as gritty as the city they live in and it's less refined or socially correct. Truthfully, I'd rather be able to see a frontal attack coming at me than having a knife stuck in my back like the RHBH women would do. There's other factors that figure in with the attitudes of the NY women. They deal with living in a densely populated city and interact with 'regular' people on a day to day basis. There's a frenzied atmosphere wherever they go, and it's all hustle and bustle. They live tougher than in Beverly Hills when a tough day for them is when the pool man didn't show up or the maid put their Louboutin shoes in the wrong slot in their 1,000 square foot closet.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 6

Ken - I understand supporting your wife but when you use 'stupid' and 'other' words to describe that person who you are supporting wife against, you declare yourself 'classless' and whole lot of other things.  I just can't stand him.

Yo will have a substantial set back just prior to when her book comes out on her 'journey' of Lyme Disease is published.  She has too.  She can't go with the silicone removal or time.  That doesn't sell books. 

I know I keep going back to the mind/ body connection.  I'm looking at you Yo.

Has Anwar ever said anything about his 'chronic' Lyme?  As a parent of a child who played high school football, it would be pretty tough, no, very tough to do this this while suffering from such a 'chronic disease'.  Maybe it's different in CA (I doubt it) but as I have experienced it, it's practice every day for three hours plus games.  Then there's the hours in the gym.  And the injuries.  He must do his infusions in the evening.  Sorry to be not so sympathetic but I just don't buy it knowing what I know.

• Love 10

So literally it would be putting the cart before the horses?  Or on the case Mohamed designed, built and delivered a horsey house before they had the horses?

The epi when Lisa said Mo told her the kids were fine - could that have happened after he delivered the house?  Perhaps Bravo showed them out of order? 

Or is it possible that Mo didn't know Lisa said that until after the episode aired?  By that time the house was built and installed and Mo wouldn't have known a thing until he saw what she said on TV months later.  Which would likely further piss him off.  And rightly so.

• Love 2

The epi when Lisa said Mo told her the kids were fine - could that have happened after he delivered the house?  Perhaps Bravo showed them out of order? 

Or is it possible that Mo didn't know Lisa said that until after the episode aired?  By that time the house was built and installed and Mo wouldn't have known a thing until he saw what she said on TV months later.  Which would likely further piss him off.  And rightly so.

While it is always possible that Kyle's BBQ was actually filmed after the barn was built/delivered I highly doubt that Mohammed didn't find out about Lisa's comment until the episode aired. 1, I don't think Lisa, herself, would have kept that from him because she does value his friendship. 2, I really doubt that Yolanda kept it to herself after Erika told her, I am pretty sure that she would have called Mohammed right away and complained to him. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

Erika told Yolanda about the conversation immediately after the dinner.  Somehow I am doubting Yolanda didn't mention it to Mohamed.  She seemed to have talked to him when she presented the medical records to LVP.  When Yolanda was berating LVP she said it was something Mohamed said to her in a restaurant -so Mohamed and Yo discussed it.

My point I think the Hadids are phony-all this perfect kids perfect parents and being oh so supportive.  Maybe they need to just be real for awhile.  I think Yolanda created a battle where there need not be one.  If all that is keeping her from suicide is her kids' illness she has far bigger problems than being accused of Munchausen by a hairdresser.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 17

Any of it is possible. Certainly they could have shown them out of order, since we all know of occasions when they do. Also, we could literally be looking at a cart before the horse deal. Did we see the horses when he delivered the house? I cannot remember. LVP said that she researched the buying of these cuties carefully after the prior debacle, so it's possible Mo was working on it beforehand and brought it right over. For all we know he came over the same day the horses arrived.

Good thing he got right on that at the time. Something tells me Mo won't be building anymore structures for LVP's zoo anytime soon.

• Love 1

As for when Mo gave the horse house to Lisa?  Truth is, we don't know.  Never entirely trust 'editing'. 

Maybe the only thing we have to go by is when Mo stopped instagraming about him and Lisa. 

• Love 2

As for when Mo gave the horse house to Lisa?  Truth is, we don't know.  Never entirely trust 'editing'. 

Maybe the only thing we have to go by is when Mo stopped instagraming about him and Lisa. 

I think it is a split the difference.  Perhaps, Mohamed continued the relationship until the show aired.  With Yolanda being so prone to exaggeration maybe Mohamed needed to see it for himself.  The conversation occurred in real life in about late August-early September.  The showed aired in January.  I would say it is probably more likely he no longer had any public contact with LVP to appease Yolanda after the show aired.  At this point I am all in favor of it because I have had enough of Mohamed.  There may be other factors at play because during that time depositions were being taken in the Krupa vs. Glanville matter.   

• Love 3

LVP would care if Kyle didn't like her, but she would be devastated if Mohamad turned on her.  That would be the straw that would make her quit the show.   She has always seemed to cherish that relationship, and she does seem to hold a special feeling for his kids.    I can imagine YO turning her kids against LVP - even though her comment was innocent, and she did go out of her way to clear up any misunderstanding.   Yo hates LVP, always had, always will.  It's a jealousy of their friendship and his constant support of her and Ken.  One little crack and Yo will sweet in to say "how can you be friends with somebody who says that about your children", even though she didn't.     I suspect there were private conversations to clear up any misunderstanding, and they are friends, but for the time being, it's being off the radar.

• Love 11

David, 64, revealed the identity of their millionaire cupid, Mohamed Hadid, in an interview with Haute Living Los Angeles for the July/August 2014 issue.

'Mohamed and I were friends, and we had this plan that we were going to live together. (really? live together?) I was walking around his house, and I saw all these photographs of him and her and their children. I said, "That’s your ex-wife, and I’d like to meet her." So he introduced us,' David remembered.

Yolanda's long illness was possibly one of the bigger reasons for falling out of love with each other. But, the article did have a quote from David Foster that might be a little more telling. I honestly think that David had a lot of jealousy and resentment of Yolanda for her new-found fame on RHBH.

'I was at NASCAR the other day, and a fan came up to me. I thought, "Oh, they must be Whitney fans, or Celine fans," but the women said, "We just love Yolanda!" It’s happening more and more now. These women had no idea who I was, other than as Yolanda’s husband on the show.'

Yolanda and Mohamed divorced in 2000 and Mohamed introduced Yo to David in 2005 or 2006. David Foster got his divorce from Bruce Jenner's ex-wife Linda Thompson in 2005.. I think the dates are a bit fuzzy, it's really difficult to pin down the exact year of their meeting. But I have a suspicious mind and have wondered if Yolanda wasn't the reason David and Linda Thompson divorced.

As someone that watched The Princes of Malibu, that marriage had problems that were not Yoyo.  

Walk across the street to The Americana at Brand and have lunch at Amici. :) I am there often.

I think the drink Yolanda was ordering was a lemoncello. Or however it's spelled. Gotta have her lemons!

I worked on Brand for about 8 years.  Lunch at the Americana is one thing I miss.  I really miss the mole chilaquiles with a fried egg on top at Frida and their delicious salsas.  Now I'm kind of bummed that I drew a blank on where I wanted to go last time I was up there visiting and ended up at Carousel.  

Ken - I understand supporting your wife but when you use 'stupid' and 'other' words to describe that person who you are supporting wife against, you declare yourself 'classless' and whole lot of other things.  I just can't stand him.

Yo will have a substantial set back just prior to when her book comes out on her 'journey' of Lyme Disease is published.  She has too.  She can't go with the silicone removal or time.  That doesn't sell books. 

I know I keep going back to the mind/ body connection.  I'm looking at you Yo.

Has Anwar ever said anything about his 'chronic' Lyme?  As a parent of a child who played high school football, it would be pretty tough, no, very tough to do this this while suffering from such a 'chronic disease'.  Maybe it's different in CA (I doubt it) but as I have experienced it, it's practice every day for three hours plus games.  Then there's the hours in the gym.  And the injuries.  He must do his infusions in the evening.  Sorry to be not so sympathetic but I just don't buy it knowing what I know.

I can't speak for all schools in California, but in my experience, football practice is hard.  Although I think they have toned it down over the recent years because too many kids died.  Anyone that was as sick as Yoyo said she was wouldn't be able to participate.  

I fell asleep tonight and woke up to this dumb episode of this dumb show being on.  What's it called when you wake into a nightmare?

• Love 3

Poor Vinnie I bet he changes the "No Bitching Before 9AM" rule.

It's very telling that within every conversation Soapy has with her "husband acquired by an affair" we hear the phrase "Are you even listening to me?" that tells me she must yap and bitch a lot. 

I'm sure she does yap and bitch a lot.  I remember early in the season when she was looking for something in their house and she was running from room to room, talking to Vince and complaining, saying the same thing over & over again, even though he was clearly in the middle of doing something on his phone (or IPad or whatever).  He asked her nicely several times to give him a couple of minutes because he was involved in something.  And she kept yapping on and on, completely ignoring his very reasonable request.  She didn't even acknowledge that he had said anything.  He seemed super-used to it, so if he tunes her out, I don't blame him a bit.  I had pretty much liked her up to that point, but I remember thinking how selfish that was.  She wanted to bitch and fire questions at him, and she was determined to do it right that very second.  Zero impulse control and zero respect for him.  IIRC, she was looking for something and he had already said he didn't know where it was, but she kept on relentlessly complaining and talking to him anyway.

I also thought it was pretty awful tonight when she was telling him about the HW's, and he asked if she wanted his opinion.  And without skipping a beat, she said, "No", and she kept right on talking.  Then why is she wasting his time?  He doesn't know these women, he doesn't care, but yet he was trying to engage, act interested, and have an actual conversation.  But there she was, just talking and dismissing him.  I'm sure he wondered why he was even in the scene.  She may as well have been talking to the walls.  This is how communication breaks down between two people.  She really doesn't listen to him at all, but he's expected to hang on her every word.

I think this lady loves to hear the sound of her own voice.  Count me among those who hope we won't be hearing it next season.  She's boring and annoying.

Ah, Yolanda. She doesn't want to waste the very limited amount of energy that she has on discussing who said what to whom...while she corners everyone at the party trying to find out who said what to whom.

I had intended to write something very similar, but you said it so much better than I would have!

All season I've been questioning why someone with such huge medical issues would even care what other people were saying.  If I felt that sick for so long, so much of the time, the last thing I would even be thinking about would be whether anyone doubted my illness.  Who the hell cares?  If I know I'm sick, and someone else doubts it, then that's their problem.  They're wrong, end of story.  And for sure I wouldn't be wasting my limited amount of energy on it!

It was really funny how two seconds after she said that, she pulled LisaV into yet another conversation about it!  

I also loved Erika talking about what friendships are supposed to be.  This is the same girl who has said she doesn't have female friends, and from what we've seen her closest friends are the guys she pays.  So I'm not sure why she thinks she's any kind of expert on the subject of friendship.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 17

Okay, I'm sure you guys have already said this, but I just have to get this off my chest and then I'll catch up.

Seriously, Rinna, WTF???  First she comes out with this Munchhausen thing against Yolanda that she says she engaged in a conversation with someone else about.  Then she apologizes to Yolanda.  Then when it gets brought up again, she apologizes some more AND LVP and Kyle help defend her!  LVP even points out to Yolanda how her stories don't always line up with reality.  Then after this whole thing is over and done, Rinna brings up the fact LVP wanted Kyle to be involved somehow (WTF??).  And then when Kyle isn't properly upset about it, she then tells Yolanda that the whole Munchhausen thing was LVP's idea in the first place??  When Rinna herself has ADMITTED that it was brought to her by her hairdresser AND she "owns" the fact that she's the only one that said it.  But now it's LVP's idea???

WTF!  This whole thing has me ENRAGED!  ;)

• Love 21

LVP would care if Kyle didn't like her, but she would be devastated if Mohamad turned on her. That would be the straw that would make her quit the show. She has always seemed to cherish that relationship, and she does seem to hold a special feeling for his kids. I can imagine YO turning her kids against LVP - even though her comment was innocent, and she did go out of her way to clear up any misunderstanding. Yo hates LVP, always had, always will. It's a jealousy of their friendship and his constant support of her and Ken. One little crack and Yo will sweet in to say "how can you be friends with somebody who says that about your children", even though she didn't. I suspect there were private conversations to clear up any misunderstanding, and they are friends, but for the time being, it's being off the radar.

The thing with Mo is so interesting to me, and I hope we find out what exactly is going on at the Reunion. It seems from reading several posts that many people are very reluctant to believe that Mo is really angry at LVP and would end their friendship over something like this. Since I'm not one of those people (of all the reasons these dumb people argue and throw friendships away, this reason actually makes sense to me), I am curious as to why the idea that Mo and LVP are no longer friends seems to be a thing that people cannot believe? Is it possible that this would be the thing that would make some people look at LVP differently? After all the years of her being accused of being manipulative, of choosing the show and public reaction over friendships, that the idea that her real life close friend believes that she would throw him under the bus could be seen as proof of some of the earlier allegations against her? That someone who knows her well and has been an important part of her life cannot continue to support her because of her behavior, and that someone people think that this might be what sticks to her in the end? I am just curious as to what makes this so hard to believe. We've seen his Tweet which clearly stated he supports Yo, we've seen the end to their social relationship in the media, and Yo has said Mo hasn't talked to LVP in 8 months. Rarely has there been so much to corroborate a thing as there is to corroborate this thing, yet it still seems to be something that is very hard for many to believe. I just wonder what makes that the case?

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7
Rarely has there been so much to collaborate a thing as there is to collaborate this thing, yet it still seems to be something that is very hard for many to believe. I just wonder what makes that the case?

Collaborate meaning corroborate, yes?

From reading this entire thread, it may be that people attribute Mohamed as having integrity and this surely wouldn't be enough to end a close friendship.

I don't see the guy that way. He's smarmy and as manipulative as Yo or David Foster, IMO. I think he cooled his friendship with LVP for these reasons - 

1. She repeated private info on camera on a tv show. She both said they had discussed it (she and Mo) and then used his flippant answer of 'fine' as proof to back up her position of doubt

2. His statement saying he answered 'fine' out of wanting to protect their privacy and not discuss this, explains his deeper feelings on this.

3. LVP should know him better or at least not use his private conversations with her as back up for herself on the show. He is not on the show and the guy clearly doesn't like controversy. 

4. If LVP were really his friend and truly loved him, that would indicate she knows him well, or SHOULD. If she did, she would know that 'fine' is not necessarily a true answer and more an indication that he doesn't want to discuss it. Using this on the show for her own purposes indicates she is either not a true friend to him or she is but doesn't respect his boundaries.

Ironically, this issue between LVP and Mo mirrors Eileen's issue with LVP in that LVP brings up things to stir and then doesn't own it and it's hurtful. LVP has done the same using a private convo with Mo, ergo tossing him into the fray (which he doesn't like) and under the bus simultaneously

I have to stop watching show. It's making me nuts I think.

• Love 6

The thing with Mo is so interesting to me, and I hope we find out what exactly is going on at the Reunion. It seems from reading several posts that many people are very reluctant to believe that Mo is really angry at LVP and would end their friendship over something like this. Since I'm not one of those people (of all the reasons these dumb people argue and throw friendships away, this reason actually makes sense to me), I am curious as to why the idea that Mo and LVP are no longer friends seems to be a thing that people cannot believe? Is it possible that this would be the thing that would make some people look at LVP differently? After all the years of her being accused of being manipulative, of choosing the show and public reaction over friendships, that the idea that her real life close friend believes that she would throw him under the bus could be seen as proof of some of the earlier allegations against her? That someone who knows her well and has been an important part of her life cannot continue to support her because of her behavior, and that someone people think that this might be what sticks to her in the end? I am just curious as to what makes this so hard to believe. We've seen his Tweet which clearly stated he supports Yo, we've seen the end to their social relationship in the media, and Yo has said Mo hasn't talked to LVP in 8 months. Rarely has there been so much to collaborate a thing as there is to collaborate this thing, yet it still seems to be something that is very hard for many to believe. I just wonder what makes that the case?

For me, if we're discussing the comment about the kids, it's because in the scene Lisa was clearly uncomfortable talking about it and tried to shut it down.  Had she gone to the table and said, "Guess what Mohammed told me about the non-Gigis" then I would get understand backlash.  When it comes to public statements, I tend to look for what people don't say versus what they say.

His statement was, "I do not wish to make public my family's private matters, but I would like to make it clear that I completely and unequivocally support my children and their mother.  I can only imagine that my response to a question at dinner asking how my children are doing with 'fine' was misconstrued. I have too much respect for my children to speak publicly about them in a restaurant or otherwise. I will not speak further on something that should be put to rest now."    He doesn't mention whether or not they have Lyme's just that he supports them.  He doesn't call Lisa a liar, he says he imagines she misconstrued his intent.  Not knowing what the setting was where they had this discussion, it could have been in private at one of their homes,  making the "publicly" moot and a smoke screen.  You don't get to be a power player like he is (keeping in mind he resided in D.C. for quite a while) without learning how to say something and nothing at the same time.  

No one has to agree with my interpretation.  It's just how I feel. 

Now if you think LVP was the one trying to bring Yolanda down, and not the other way around, I can see why it would seem like a bigger deal.  I don't think that, so that's why I think it's minor. 

I also think that while I would never speak ill publicly of my ex, I know I've said things in confidence to friends.  He's an ex for a reason, as is Yolanda for Mohammed.  I think that's why Lisa views her the way she does, she's got her own vault of info....from Mo.  Doesn't mean that for the sake of the kids that doesn't put on a public front of unity.

• Love 16

For me, if we're discussing the comment about the kids, it's because in the scene Lisa was clearly uncomfortable talking about it and tried to shut it down.  Had she gone to the table and said, "Guess what Mohammed told me about the non-Gigis" then I would get understand backlash.  When it comes to public statements, I tend to look for what people don't say versus what they say.

His statement was, "I do not wish to make public my family's private matters, but I would like to make it clear that I completely and unequivocally support my children and their mother.  I can only imagine that my response to a question at dinner asking how my children are doing with 'fine' was misconstrued. I have too much respect for my children to speak publicly about them in a restaurant or otherwise. I will not speak further on something that should be put to rest now."    He doesn't mention whether or not they have Lyme's just that he supports them.  He doesn't call Lisa a liar, he says he imagines she misconstrued his intent.  Not knowing what the setting was where they had this discussion, it could have been in private at one of their homes,  making the "publicly" moot and a smoke screen.  You don't get to be a power player like he is (keeping in mind he resided in D.C. for quite a while) without learning how to say something and nothing at the same time.  

Now if you think LVP was the one trying to bring Yolanda down, and not the other way around, I can see why it would seem like a bigger deal.  I don't think that, so that's why I think it's minor. 

I also think that while I would never speak ill publicly of my ex, I know I've said things in confidence to friends.  He's an ex for a reason, as is Yolanda for Mohammed.  I think that's why Lisa views her the way she does, she's got her own vault of info....from Mo.  Doesn't mean that for the sake of the kids that doesn't put on a public front of unity.

I think that LVP entered the season wanting to discredit Yo in some way, just because she doesn't like her. I think she still holds a ton of resentment for a lot of things: talking smack about her in Paris, the accusations against Ken, and getting close enough to Brandi that Brandi started making a comparison in friendships. Yo was a good friend and LVP was a terrible one (at least in Brandi's mind). I think that LVP would love nothing more than to make Yo look bad. 

At the same time, I think that Yo would love nothing more than to continue on the quest she has been on since S4 to expose LVP as a "hollywood friend". I think her dislike of LVP far outweighs LVP's dislike of Yo, and I think it goes deep. She doesn't mind learning that LVP has been talking about her and in fact loves it as it confirms what she has been saying about LVP and she thinks it makes her the winner. 

I have always said that I thought that Yo's issue with LVP was really about how loyal Mohammed was to LVP. He would often defend her on Twitter during storylines, and his admiration and devotion was clear. Then there is Yo, who he couldn't even be loyal to in his marriage. I have always thought that Yo believed LVP had a power position with Mo as his friend that was more important to him than the role that Yo played as mother of his children. I think that Yo is probably in heaven right now because Mo might have had to make a choice between Yo and LVP, and it looks like Yo won. At least for now. 

• Love 9

I think that LVP entered the season wanting to discredit Yo in some way, just because she doesn't like her. I think she still holds a ton of resentment for a lot of things: talking smack about her in Paris, the accusations against Ken, and getting close enough to Brandi that Brandi started making a comparison in friendships. Yo was a good friend and LVP was a terrible one (at least in Brandi's mind). I think that LVP would love nothing more than to make Yo look bad. 

At the same time, I think that Yo would love nothing more than to continue on the quest she has been on since S4 to expose LVP as a "hollywood friend". I think her dislike of LVP far outweighs LVP's dislike of Yo, and I think it goes deep. She doesn't mind learning that LVP has been talking about her and in fact loves it as it confirms what she has been saying about LVP and she thinks it makes her the winner. 

I have always said that I thought that Yo's issue with LVP was really about how loyal Mohammed was to LVP. He would often defend her on Twitter during storylines, and his admiration and devotion was clear. Then there is Yo, who he couldn't even be loyal to in his marriage. I have always thought that Yo believed LVP had a power position with Mo as his friend that was more important to him than the role that Yo played as mother of his children. I think that Yo is probably in heaven right now because Mo might have had to make a choice between Yo and LVP, and it looks like Yo won. At least for now. 

I completely get where you're coming from and agree with most of it.  I just think there's a difference between LVP not being upset if Yo is brought down a peg or two, and orchestrating it herself.  I think she values her friendship with Mohammed too much to do it.  I could be wrong.  I could also be wrong about him not shutting her out privately.  I guess I just am hopeful that I'm not, because I've enjoyed watching their friendship over the years.  I like watching true friendships, especially ones that have stood the test of time.  I can't revel in the demise of them, so I hold out hope that maybe they're still continuing.   Might have to change my screen name to PollyannaInCincy. ;)

• Love 14

You don't think that silicone from a ruptured implant causes ANY ill effects? That it's absolutely harmless?  I eat a piece of bread and I get fatigued.  One cup of coffee with a little sugar and I'm bouncing off walls, followed by diarrhea. TMI? LOL.  I find it hard to believe that foreign material floating around in my chest cavity for years wouldn't have some effect.

Not to mention that the medical field doesn't KNOW everything.

Just watch an episode of mystery diagnosis and see just how how much is still undiscovered country..... Just sayin'

Just because some stuff isn't documented in an easily findable web file somewhere doesn't mean EVERYTHING there is about an ailment is out there. Hell on mystery diagnosis there IS documentation out there for most of that stuff but it's usually about symptoms being so common in so many different ailments that they end up on the wrong trail and onto a wrong diagnosis or no diagnosis at all because well they basically don't know everything.

• Love 8

This is the kind of discussion I expect to take place behind closed doors.  Spouses can talk smack about others out of ear-shot and there's no harm, no foul.  To have this kind of conversation on camera is really the problem.  But I have witnessed conversations between my daughter and her husband, as well as participated in discussions with my husband, where things were said that would never be made public.

My guess is, this is part of the producer-driven manufactured drama, but generally those feelings expressed are pretty accurate.

• Love 6

Thing is his statement kinda says it all. He doesn't call Lisa a liar and I don't think that's the point. His message strongly suggests that the fact that his children and their health are being discussed at all is a problem. I don't think he feels Lisa ran out and decided to spill this that and the other but that he's appalled and disappointed that in the course of their reality show mud wadding private moments of his keep leaking out onto the show.  This is now the second time where something he's said off camera has surfaced and caused major upset. This most recent time involving his children, their health and his ex-wife raises the stakes considerably. I'm also inclined to believe that he's frustrated with Lisa V because he probably most likely confided in her how upsetting and annoying Brandi's revelation was to him only to have Lisa (mistakenly or not) do the same thing.

I think that he's disappointed that the eagerness these women have to play in their reality show mud clouds their judgement to the point of them making crucial mistakes like these and betraying confidences. I also think that he resents that boundaries get crossed and doesn't appreciate being used for a specific agenda that's hurtful or causes deliberate pain. Brandi used what he said to callously embarrass Johanna and LVP/Kyle incorporated his words into a conversation that was unfavorable to Yo.  Meanwhile he has to feel the backlash of embarassment or put in a position to defend his very benign actions. I mean really. Now he has to put out public statements because he had a private throw away conversation with a friend? You have to admit that is a bit insane and I'd be annoyed too that I don't even know what casual interactions will become something that needs defending because I'm engaging with reality show celebrities. Do I think he is truly angered at LVP. Nah, not really. Do I think he's trying to cut the risks of him being pulled into these silly Bravo controversies? Yup! I think a lot of it is that he's fed up and tired of how sloppy these women become and he isn't interested in being a peripheral cast member so he has to minimize his presence by significantly restricting his interactions with LVP and I would assume any others that are regularly appearing on the show sans Yo. It seems like more of a strategic move than anything else.

So basically Mo pulling back does seem to be a real possibility to me. Is it for the reasons some think? Probably not exactly. I think he just wants to fade even further into the background to avoid having his name included in any more of these silly issues. I think this is more about him being on Team Mo and Children than anything else.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 7

Until one of them chimes in on the subject of their friendship and the status of it we really don't know.

Bingo.  The only one who has said anything is Yo, and I trust her about as far as I can throw her.  So, until I hear otherwise, I'm holding out hope.

• Love 11

It wasn't in Yolanda's chest cavity.  Look at the surgery marks pre op.  The clavicle region is not in the chest cavity.  Sorry but if Yolanda were so affected by the silicone, why did she not get better once it was removed?  She seemed to go downhill not improve.  The post op recovery from her surgery is about 10 days, not six months.  She milks it.

I see what you did there! Thanks for the giggle. Yes, I am 12.

• Love 2

Rinna and Eileen are the Megan of the OC. Trying to cement their place on WoYos team by "proving" that LVP is shady. Because, you know, justice.

Yo mentioning LVPs pattern? Erikas out of the gate loyalty to the Lemon Queen? Oh yeah, even though LVP wasn't going to get messy towards WoYo on camera, that didn't stop the minions from setting a trap. Well, trying to, yet in another season of this show. You can't hold someone accountable when you are all just as guilty and behave the same way yourselves. If you are not at fault in any way, it's still not your job to administer justice.

Notice how the men, don't care about justice when it comes to gossip? Save and serve justice for real crime in a court of law (Guidicis, Brooks...) and for the ultimate arbiter, God. (For those who believe, wasn't trying to offend)

• Love 4

She did say she felt a lot better almost immediately when it was removed in a talking head. I wouldn't doubt that it was a complicating factor in her recovery.  She felt like she could breathe without a weight on her chest were her words and that the little cough was gone. Maybe it is just anecdotal data or psychosomatic on Yolanda's part.  People who want to discount everything she says aren't going to believe that leaking implants that spread silicone all the way to her shoulder area and into her lymph nodes had any impact whatsoever in her ability to fight lyme disease. 

I also have to agree with Kathryn's blog about both LVP/Kyle and Rinna being in the wrong regarding Yolanda.

As for her contesting the prenup? I haven't seen that.  She said on WWHL last night that she doesn't regret signing it. She signed it a year before she was diagnosed with Lyme.  I know bloggers are speculating that she is going to claim that she had Lyme brain when she signed in order to get 2 years spousal support. But she hasn't contested it yet. Do people usually contest it right away or wait until things get heated? It will be interesting to see if she does that.  She did contest her prenup with Mohammed.  I would think that David has iron-clad prenups since he has been around the block several times.

• Love 6

Seeing Portia with the horses reminded me I bet the horses aren't back next year. LVP turns them out on chemically treated lawn- (seriously can grass like that grow without help in BH, CA?)  which will not end well in their poor tummies.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI

For me, if we're discussing the comment about the kids, it's because in the scene Lisa was clearly uncomfortable talking about it and tried to shut it down. Had she gone to the table and said, "Guess what Mohammed told me about the non-Gigis" then I would get understand backlash. When it comes to public statements, I tend to look for what people don't say versus what they say.

His statement was... "I can only imagine that my response to a question at dinner asking how my children are doing with 'fine' was misconstrued." He doesn't mention whether or not they have Lyme's just that he supports them. He doesn't call Lisa a liar, he says he imagines she misconstrued his intent.

I edited your post to highlight your comments and a portion of Mohamed's to what I believe is what really matters as far as LVP's participation in the matter.

Clearly, his take on LVPs comments shows he knew, as far as what was aired on television, that she was only responding to a question, not bringing up the subject of his children on her own. From his quote, he understands LVP misconstrued his fine comment to her.

If they are truly not speaking, I imagine it's because he has been filled in from someone else that she was more involved in the dirt than what was shown on that episode. Or, it could be that WoYo is exaggerating, as usual. Or, like other theories, he is putting her at arms length for now. I'm curious if LVP still chit chats with Shiva.

It's not hard to believe there was a falling out because his children are involved in this matter but unfortunate if this truly caused a riff because they appeared to have a close and genuine friendship.

My thoughts on Mohamed are mixed. He reminds me of Trump in many ways. Shady business practices but not always...certainly very successful in that occupation and it is the same in his personal life. Messy with wives, yet considered a great father with decent kids.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5

Mohamed likes the attention, otherwise he would've stopped when the Joanna Krupa stink vaj thing got out of hand.

Yeah but now that it's happened with someone that he has such strict confidence with over something as important as this? Yeah, I would expect this incident be a wake up call. I can believe that he felt the whole Brandi thing was a misstep on his part cause he was reckless with what he shared however learning that sharing stuff even with a confidant can produce the same results? I would think that he has reevaluated his participation in  this platform as a whole as opposed to just his interactions with those playing roles in it. That's why I say it may not really be a LVP thing and more of an I'm done being so vulnerable in this forum thing.  Therefore he is probably wanting to restrict many things HW's related. Maybe not all but still.  Unfortunately that probably also includes LVP to some degree.

I don't think it has to do with their friendship being truly damaged but more like not wanting to be caught as an innocent by stander in the drive by shootings that LVP constantly finds herself the target of.  Or that the wives initiate season after season with each other. I wouldn't want to be collateral damage either. Not for a show that I pop in and out of here and there for fun stuff and parties. Things just got a little too real for Mohammad and he's not even a housewife. Me thinks that it just got too hot so he has decided to get out of the kitchen.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8