Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wonder if her sisters and June may be a bit jealous of Anna's looks and that leads to them not treating her well?

I think you're onto something there. She's happily married, has a lovely daughter, has escaped the hellish home the others are in.

June is not sorry for anything, her lying and being defensive just makes her more unlikeable. Just started watching Dr. Phil, looks like Poodle is there to put his two cents in.

Just saw this on TMZ, even Dr. Phil knows she is full of shit.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/17/dr-phil-mama-june-child-molester-dating-mark-mcdaniel-video/

(still watching the show) Dr. Phil did make a funny, when he was going over the records of all her children's fathers and that she dates child molesters he said to her "who are you turning down?'.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 5

Oh TLC cancelled the show because the kids were tired of filiming, not because I hooked up with a child molester.    Oh bullshit.   1) the season was already in the can, no more filming needed to be done.  2) TLC does not cancel a cash cow because the actors are tired.   

I had a mediation today and I could think was "gotta get home in time for Dr. Phil."   Missed the first couple of minutes.

• Love 2

"What do you say to the haters?", that's real professional there Dr. Phil. Also it gives June an out because it's just the "haters" that don't believe her flimsy excuses. Oooh, next is Pumpkin. Shame on you June for having your daughter lie for you.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 1

Who are you kidding that Alana could still do pageants?

Oh I want to slap the stupid out of Sugar Bear. He has seen pictures and heard from others about June being with McDaniel but he believes June and Pumkin.

I want to slap Pumkin too, even though I know she is still a child who is being led by her mother. I know I shouldn't pick on her because she is a child, but her weight gain and that hairstyle are doing her no favors.

• Love 1

The scary thing about June's compulsive lying is that someone who lies THAT much can sometimes lie so often that its in their blood so deep that they could even pass a lie detector test. And she's obviously teaching her children how to lie.  I'm glad Dr. Phil told TMZ that he knows shes a liar but IMO unfortunately he didn't do enough to squirm on his show. At least Poodle isnt taking this lying down.

• Love 1

She didn't believe her daughter until 2.5 years ago.   But hey, as soon as Chester the Molester is out of jail, she is cool with that.   Because she doesn't know what happened or why he was in jail.  

Also "some molesters can be rehabilitated."   But she has no idea if he has received any treatment.   So how the hell does she know if he is rehabilitated?

• Love 1

From the article about Poodle

He also accused the mother to four daughters of starting the rumors that her ex Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, 42, cheated on her with women online before their September split.

“YOU made him the plenty of fish account and bragged about that by telling him and everyone else he can see who he wants, while in the mean time your talking To Mark and Seeing Mark, who was cheating now?” Poodle huffed. “Then after North Carolina, you Used the Plenty of fish account YOU created as a smokescreen for your acts and breakup. Made HIM look like a fool.”

JFC!! What a vile hambeast!! That stupid cow!!

Did anybody else catch her say, "I don't think he did it to any more girls" Just your daughter, you waste of oxygen!! What a pig.

ETA: NO he hasn't done it to anymore girls... He's been in prison!

Edited by kelm
  • Love 9

"YOU made him the plenty of fish account and bragged about that by telling him and everyone else he can see who he wants, while in the mean time your talking To Mark and Seeing Mark, who was cheating now?” Poodle huffed. “Then after North Carolina, you Used the Plenty of fish account YOU created as a smokescreen for your acts and breakup. Made HIM look like a fool.”

Thanks to Poodle foe confirming what we already knew.

Dr Phil still hasn't aired here yet. I never watch the how because he's pretty awful, but I'll watch tonight. Plus, I need a new TV so I won't have any compulsions about throwing shoes at the screen tonight. Based on what everyone has posted so far, looks like I will need to buy out DSW's entire inventory to get through the hour.

ETA:

Also "some molesters can be rehabilitated."

Oh god, just die June. Also, if she's not physically involved with this asshole, why defend him? Why have her daughter lie for her? I love when stupid people try to get away with fooling the rest of the world. Edited by Guest

Woah! Check out the FB page for Poodle's fiance Alan. He and June get into a really heated argument right on there and she sounds like an illiterate idiot as usual. I'm sorry he decided to take the argument to text because it was pretty rich. Dude really lays into her, bonus points for calling her an orca whale heh.

• Love 2

In case it gets deleted, here are the Facebook posts at "Alan Stevenson" -

Lee Thompson: Do you not realize he has not posted anything to you or on your page in some time yet you came to his page tonight starting drama, my guesses was for attention and drama. Please just take your own advice and shut up! Ive enjoyed being around y'all but it was you who messed up and it is you who is lying about it, and quite frankly I'm getting tired of you tagging me in all this bullshit. I can and will do an interview on MY side if that is what you're wanting!

June-alana Shannon: Well u do what u feel is best but both of yall knew marks past and charges I never lied bout his past period abd y'all know that this is not only affecting our families it's affecting the kids friends there families don't want to b involved in the drama I'm not going to lie me and girls loved u being around and had a awesome time hanging out but it is what it is he always been about drama for him and always will b sorry

Lee Thompson: - June-alana Shannon just shut the fuck up u was caught and now your trying to pin this on me your nothing but a pathological lier that can't tell the God damn truth and to think my
Mother thought so much about you just go back to griffin where ur from hell your own mother can't stand you

June-alana Shannon: Oh k ...whatever but u know I been nothing but good to u lee and your family took care of your mom for 7 wks np stop while u was out worrying bout ass but I have always been there for u now tell me that's not true I'm not worry bout this mark situation anymore as we r not together but yes I'm still being there for his kids cause they did nothing wrong to me and everyone knows that....

Lee Thompson : June-alana Shannon hold up u no good lying bitch I was there taking care of my dying mother too I just left cause I needed a break you got a break too so don't fucking saying anything bout that I'm
Not the one who wrote a check to the funeral home then stoped payment on it the next day then tell family and friends I stole the money so don't go there bitch because I can make your life a living hell if I wanted to go that deep

Lee Thompson: June-alana Shannon and I was there when my brother was sick and couldn't drive I was there drove your fat ass where ever u wanted to go so yea don't go there girl

Lee Thompson: June-alana Shannon and when my mother passed I was at a friends house we wasn't fucking but that's all u can call me was getting ass. I'm not he one that lets my 14 y/o child go off and drink smoke weed and have sex with older guys and u known it's true because u can control your child hell Alana is cussing and acting like a grown up and all u say is alana that's enough u don't have control of them kids they talk to you like a dog

June-alana Shannon: Lol the insurance monet was left to Micheal we divided it when we didn't have paid the funeral home abd it's funny we haven't heard anything since 2009 til now she only had $10000 and when r u going help pay for your daddy funeral y'all all signed on but I'm done with the drama for night do have fun in LA on your media tour

Lee Thompson: I didn't sign shit when dad died mom did

Lee Thompson: June-alana Shannon what ever orca whale

Lee Thompson: June-alana Shannon right now I can't stand u for lieing and won't tell the true then have a child lie and cover for you

Lee Thompson: June-alana Shannon get a fucking life

Kevin Hysack: Lmfao

Kevin Hysack: Whos gonna reimburse me i paid for pops initial payment so they would lay him to rest?

Lee Thompson: Sure did he wrote a check for a 1,000.00 dollars and it took them forever to cash it

June-alana Shannon: Lol that's between u and Lee Thompson Kevin I knew nothing bout that

Alan Stevenson: June-alana Shannon, you can not expect me to defend what YOU did, the kids friends families don't want to be involved with what YOU did. You cannot expect me not to defend Lee either. You all have put ME through a lot from the start, but I got passed all of that and even stood up to you all including Lee, it was tough but in my eyes only proved I can handle it and I choose what I do in MY life. I gave Lee a chance in my life and I do not regret a single moment, I have been in yalls lives not for yall, but for Lee! You've known that from the get go. I have grown to like all of you where I didn't before. I never watched the show before, still didn't unless lee was, still wouldn't to this day even though I did have the pleasure of being able to film with all of you, it was fun but, I don't care. Don't mistake this comment for not showing gratitude for anything you've done for me/us, believe me I am thankful, but this shit isn't about US, it's not about this bickering shit, he said she said crap, it's about right from wrong June. I would love for it to all go back to the way it was when Mark was no where in the picture, as a family yall seemed so happy aside from you and Mike, everyone could tell there wasn't that "spark" but yall made it work, that's what being in a relationship/marriage is all about, for better or for worse, sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, Mike seems to me like he's a great guy June. I'm not saying get back with him, I'm saying possibly give him a chance to prove how much he is about family, unfortunately you will have to be honest about everything! Without honesty your relationship/marriage is destined to fail!

Anyway this stuff is is about the lies and deceit, Lee never sold you out in the first place, from what information we found out it was Angela's Brother who sold you out, naturally you can't blame lee for coming clean to his brother! It was wrong for you to call him Mike's "lying bitch ass brother"

Yall have been friend for a long time, you've helped him and he's helped you for years, and yall let a man get between yall!

I have never told Lee to forget yall, is a matter of fact I keep telling him all the adults need to get together and figure this shit out. As it is the ball is in your court as you've told Lee he can't step foot on the property after he told Mike everything.

Alan Stevenson: Actually being as Kevin Hysack was Lee's long term ex the initial payment can be assumed as their money. If it wasn't he should have pursued repayment a long time ago, just saying.

June-alana Shannon: Well I hope u have a,great life Lee Thompson sorry your friendship had to end this way and you lost your family over this but I know myself Mike Thompson Lauryn Mychelle Shannon Jessica Shannon and alana will not b losing any sleep over all this but we will miss Alan Stevenson hanging out and being crazy with and having a good time cause I'm over all this drama and moving on to the next chapter of our lives .....

June-alana Shannon: The stress and everything is playing on my health I will know if u have cancer wed but i sleep all the time and it's getting hard dkr me to get around not cause of weight we r doing the Christmas display this yr as,living on your mom's memory and it's killing me not being able to help I'm not doing this for sympathy but also mikes health is getting bad again yes I admitted u done wrong made,mistakes and all but y'all can't say I lied to y'all bout marks past and charges cause,I have never done that period ....but I hope things,work out with y'all

Alan Stevenson: I'm moving this conversation via text

• Love 3

What Poodle said about Pumkin and Alana is what caught my eye. Oh my! -

I'm not the one that lets my 14 y/o child go off and drink smoke weed and have sex with older guys and u known it's true because u can control your child hell Alana is cussing and acting like a grown up and all u say is alana that's enough u don't have control of them kids they talk to you like a dog
  • Love 1

Why did she say "I'll know Wed if u have cancer"...??? Can't she remember she's the one who's supposed to have cancer?

I guess she was talking about herself but between her poor typing and poor grammar she typed a 'u' instead of 'I' because she says in the same sentence about sleeping all the time. I did crack up at her saying shes having a hard time getting around and not because of the extra weight. No of course all that extra weight is no problem!

Watched Dr Fool and this lying sack o' shit dance for an hour. Shame on both of them for allowing Pumpkin to appear at all. She was clearly lying too and i blame her mother and that pretend PHD for allowing her to embarrass herself like that. Sugar Bear...no words to explain my disgust with him as well.

What a train wreck this is.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 5

There was speculation on this forum about whether or not Alana goes to school. June said "my kids are with me all the time, 24 hours a day". This was in response to being asked why she would let Alana around a sex offender. In short, Alana doesn't go to school. The network might pay for tutors, but these kids need SCHOOL.

She lied about what she knows about what the pervert did to Anna. She says he "touched" her, and showed her movies. Oh, June, he did so much more than that! He put his penis in her mouth!!!!!!!!!

She runs into him coincidentally, and doesn't stab him, hit him, or at the very least spit at him and tell him to drop dead? No, she walks around holding hands with him!!!!!!

• Love 3

This has little to do with June's weight - I work with many heavy/obese people who despite their extra weight manage to stay clean and tidy.

She's not only morbidly obese, but she's filthy, in mind, body and soul. And the glimpse we got at the last moments of the show of Alana - she's fixing to be a carbon copy of her mom, pumpkin is almost there at this point. Sugar Bear is just disgusting.

Alana I can see turning into Baby Jane (Bette Davis role) - living in the past when she was "America's Sweetheart" except without a sister to torment.

They are loathsome, vile, disgusting.

• Love 5

Oh, man, I feel like I have to put on large sunglasses and a trenchcoat just to slip into this forum and read what's going on.  June's so slimey she makes ME feel bad for even hearing about her lies.

:::readjusts her large dark sunglasses and tries to slip away into the crowd::::

Edited by A Boston Gal
  • Love 4

Just saw on Dr. Phil that Poodle took an FBI lie detector test and they said he was not lying about McDaniel and June being together. Of course when Dr. Phil called June to tell her she denied it all.

I can't wait until her trashy life falls completely apart. If CPS doesn't take those kids away from her, then there is something seriously wrong with the system.

• Love 2

Statement from Mama June, in Response to Uncle Poodle's Allegations

•There was no checking into the hotel with him (Mark McDaniel) at all. I’m still trying to find the email. I don’t know what folder I put it in.

•I didn’t tell Pumpkin what to say. I didn’t tell Sugar what to say. They spoke what they wanted to say.

•Pumpkin is Pumpkin’s own self. I don’t tell her what to say.

•He (Poodle) is very mad because the show ended. He told Sugar Bear that he didn’t receive money and said he was going to make my life hell, and he has.

•Lee (Poodle) doesn’t know the truth from a lie anymore. It gets real in his mind.

•I do not have any ill will towards TLC or Lee (Poodle). I chose not to talk to him because he’s constantly putting stress on Sugar Bear.

•Pretty much the whole family has cut him (Poodle) off. Now he’s trying to come up with every excuse to make people feel sorry for him, and I’m tired of it.

•Maybe I caused everything because I met with Mark that one time. I owned up to that mistake. What the hell else do you want me to do?

•It’s over with him (Poodle). It’s like beating a dead horse.

Back to DrPhil.com Home Page

Maybe she didn't tell Pumpkin what to say as in give her script, but Pumpkin knows how to keep Mommy happy.    She knows the party line if she wants to stay in that house.   Yes, June would cut off her child who didn't lie for her.   After all she had no problem with Anna going to live with her grandmother rather than believe her own child.   Besides, Pumpkin probably hopes if she is good to Mommy, Mommy won't let the child molester get her.   

I did love when Dr. Phil showed the picture of Alanna, the child molester and Mommy all together with Alanna in the middle.   He wanted to know how June could let a a convicted sex offender touch her child.    June just hemmed and hawed it away.

• Love 2
Lee (Poodle) doesn’t know the truth from a lie anymore. It gets real in his mind.

Now THAT is an ironic statement coming from June of all people.  I'm sure everything she is saying she has herself convinced its all true. 

Granted I might be trying to block certain images out of my mind because lord knows this trainwreck has many things I cant unsee, but this is the first I'm hearing that June and the child molester actually talked about having sex in front of Alana right after they did it. What a sick bunch.

In the Dr. Phil interview, June finally owned up that Jessica and Pumpkin have the same father (Michael Ford, the other sex offender who's still in prison). I've always assumed that to be true, since the two of them look like twins. I'm not sure why June bothered to keep it a secret up until now, though.

Because up until now Michael Ford being a sex offender was a big scandal. Mark McDaniel managed to out sex offender the original sex offender, so now he's not as big a scandal as it would have been, if that makes any sense. 

Because up until now Michael Ford being a sex offender was a big scandal. Mark McDaniel managed to out sex offender the original sex offender, so now he's not as big a scandal as it would have been, if that makes any sense. 

Right, but he was already listed as one of the girls' father. Does being the father of two of the girls, rather than one, really make that big of a difference? 

• Love 2

Right, but he was already listed as one of the girls' father. Does being the father of two of the girls, rather than one, really make that big of a difference? 

I guess it would depend on when the 2nd girl was conceived, before or after June knew he was a sex offender. 

• Love 1

If June had 2 kids with him before she knew he was a sex offender that's one thing. If she had one of those kids after it was known that he was a sex offender then I can see where she would want to keep it quiet that he was the father of the 2nd child because that meant she went to bed with a known sex offender. I don't know the timeline of any of the kids, but I can see her keeping it quiet if it made her look bad.

Edited: There was another post between my two posts, where did it go?

Edited by GaT

By claiming she didn't know who the father was, it meant she was sleeping with more than one guy at that time.   In her mind, that makes her awesome that so many people want to sleep with her obese, disgusting ass.    Not you know, irresponsible and making horrid choices.   

• Love 1

I didn't watch Toddlers and Tiaras, but I have read that June threatened Alana with a baseball bat to perform on that show. Didn't TLC see that as a red flag right from the start?

June did not threaten Alanna directly with the baseball bat. Alanna was supposed to be practicing her pageant routines on a big stage - I think in the pageant venue - and June was watching from a distance away. Alanna was unfocused and rolling around and not paying attention, and June was forceful, annoyed, and very domineering, trying to get Alanna to practice. She was holding onto the baseball bat at the time - I think it was part of someone's pageant costume.

At the time I watched, I was more perturbed at how mean June was being; she came across as a bully. I didn't feel the bat was part of the threat. But June's persona in that scene was very different than what she trotted out for her Honey Boo Boo TV persona.

And, the crazed, bullying pageant mothers were quite routine on TnT. So June didn't stand out for that reason alone.

ETA: I watched a couple re-runs of the old Intervention series (about intervening on substance abusers to get them into treatment). There were two different mothers of addicts/alcoholics who refused to believe their boyfriends had raped their young daughters. Years after the incidents these resentful mothers were still complaining bitterly that their young daughters had "stolen" the boyfriends. One of the daughters was 12, the other 15. If memory serves, there were other mothers who behaved the same way.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 4

I laughed when June claims the picture of her in bed with Mark at Harrah's was photoshopped. I doubt Poodle even knows what that is. It looked authentic to me, especially all the shadows and lighting.

This chick is delusional.

12yo having sex with grown men is rape

*IF* it actually happened. June tells so many lies, who knows.

Also, as I stated earlier, both of the fathers of her three older daughters are only a year or so apart in age from her.

Quite bluntly, I don't believe she had so many partners.

According to Georgia CPS officials, Alana and the other 2 girls could still live with June under the condition that Sugar Bear live with them, ,social workers wanted another adult in the house in light of allegations.  Sugar Bear is not happy with this.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/11/honey-boo-boo-scandal-mama-june-sugar-bear-house/

So that explains why he's still hanging around June.

Quite bluntly, I don't believe she had so many partners.

I can believe it.  From what I understand, she trolled the internet for sex partners.