Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

I won't link to specifics 'cause I won't do them like that (although it's easy to find on Twitter), but there are people saying the pics are fake, staged, a ratings stunt, this is the reason "they have no on-screen chemistry," it's a JaSam scene....

• Love 1
(edited)

I need the Michael Jackson popcorn gif.

I kinda wish the show was half as entertaining as the things happening in this thread

mj-popcorn.gif

Do the Jiz fans that are getting upset know that Jason, Liez, and Sam are fictional characters?

Some of them don't seem to have a grasp on that bit of reality. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lol Thanks for pointing out that BM came later in the pics because I was looking at the dude in the white shirt going "wtf are people blind" haha.

Speaking of blind, it's even funnier that people were claiming that the guy in the ocean couldn't be BM. Or that the pictures were photoshopped. 

I swear, I really thought the 1980s were the heyday of crazy, detached from reality soap fans... Nope. The 2010s has the 1980s beat. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 7

Do the Jiz fans that are getting upset know that Jason, Liez, and Sam are fictional characters?

The insanity is going both ways -- there are also Jasam fans claiming they've "won" because even though Jiz are getting their spawn resurrected, THEY are getting Billy and Kelly in real life.  Geezus, someone needs to send out the straitjackets pronto.

• Love 8

Speaking of blind, it's even funnier that people were claiming that the guy in the ocean couldn't be BM. Or that the pictures were photoshopped. 

I swear, I really thought the 1980s were the heyday of crazy, detached from reality soap fans... Nope. The 2010s has the 1980s beat. 

It's kind of a perfect storm here - both JaSam and Liason have fans that can be a bit over the top, and KeMo has fans who think that every man in the world wants to be with her, regardless of whatever relationship those men may already be in.  Add in that KeMo is one of those women who is generally kind of flirty/touchy, and we get people on all sides losing their shit over a few pictures at the beach. 

• Love 2

I don't think this is KeMo being too touchy/feely, though. There's def. something there.

Yeah, I think they're probably hooking up. but given he seems to be a serial co-star dater, I dunno how serious it is. (And I'm not saying he's taking KeMo on a ride, if it's casual I'm sure they're both in on the fact.)

(edited)

I saw this on my twitter feed a little while ago and I am cracking up over it.   I don't get involved in the Liason/Jasam wars but a girl I follow on twitter is a huge JaSam fan and I guess she gets a lot of hateful tweets....so today was a mine field for her.  Do these Liason fans know Becky is very happily married?  Not to mention the fact that wanting your 2 characters together has absolutely nothing to do with whats happening offscreen.  Kelly and Billy are both consenting SINGLE adults.  The amount of scandal about these pictures is ridiculous.

I actually got an inkling a few months ago that something was going on with them.  Someone snapped a photo of Kelly at an event and Billy was waiting for her in the background.  She also had broken up with her long term boyfriend a few weeks prior.  So yeah....They are both single and what they do in their free time is nobody's business.  This whole thing is silly.

Edit:  It's on the SOD site, so it must be true...LOL

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/new-real-life-gh-duo

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 2

https://twitter.com/fyeahavajerome/status/618057242919739392

Here's one where you can see his face. There's a lot of KMo bikini covered boob to the side of the picture, so careful if it's nsfw.

"Killy" 

I think it's always a questionable idea to "ship" real life couples, especially as most actor relationships don't last all that long. It's an especially questionable idea in the middle of fan wars. 

I used to say that people who blamed the Internet for the worst of soap fans were wrong, but after reading about how one or both actresses have gotten death threats over the years from this eternal, eternally unwatchable triangle, I stopped disagreeing. 

I think it's okay to think they're cute, maybe reblog a few pictures.

If you start writing fanfic about it, then it starts to get on the invasive side, imo.

• Love 7

I used to say that people who blamed the Internet for the worst of soap fans were wrong, but after reading about how one or both actresses have gotten death threats over the years from this eternal, eternally unwatchable triangle, I stopped disagreeing. 

Yep. It's truly frightening. 

I think it's okay to think they're cute, maybe reblog a few pictures.

If you start writing fanfic about it, then it starts to get on the invasive side, imo.

It's the whole ship names thing that always makes me pause. I guess it's a media practice now, so you see it everywhere, but I feel like it's oddly personal and cheesy. I always wonder how far it goes with some people these days. If someone's friend Susan says she's marrying Bob, and their friends start arguing over whether to call them "Busan" or "Sob." 

• Love 2
(edited)

I just never understood the attacks on the actors/actresses.  Hate their character, that's fine...But it's a character!  I hate Liz, but I would NEVER bash Becky.  She is an actress doing a job, I can separate the 2.  Kelly has gotten some very nasty comments the past few days, and I am sure it's 100 times worse now with those pictures.   My favorite is when someone tries to insult her by bringing up Playboy....Ummm, she has NEVER been embarrassed by that, and to my knowledge has never regretted doing it, so calling her out on it is just silly.

Edit:  Unless you are Bryan Craig and you post shit like this:

https://twitter.com/bryan_craig/status/617875892941946880

Then you are definitely open to ridicule.  Stoked?  Really? 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 8
(edited)

Working on GH today has to be more dignity sucking than posing for playboy ever could (if I did think that, which I don't.) Hmm, which would I rather do? Pose naked or act out a scene which could be any of these scenarios: I am ripping off a plastic mask, have to stand in the same room with the Staff doing her shtick, watching TG do his Fluke crap, pretend to be frozen in Frank Valentini's garage, doing a bad accent in a bad wig.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9
(edited)

Some soaps fans can be really cruel, from my experience. KMc has been insulted recently for her weight and I was just like, clearly there's nothing else to say if, 1) You're attacking someone who hasn't been on the show, and 2) You're attacking someone's body. Fuck outta here.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I don't care who these actors date on their off time. As long as it doesn't affect the story or pairing (looking at both of you, Nik/Emily and Frisco/Felicia), who gives a damn?

Although if actors are paired on screen, you'd think they'd be smart and consider what happens if crap doesn't work out. But whatever, not my life, not my problem!

(edited)

Hey, Frank might own some beachfront property!

I haven't, and won't, read any of these Twitter comments, but even the notion that Uncle Frank would pay for a location shoot AT THE BEACH has me howling with laughter.

At best he'd order the actors to go steal some sand from a playground at elementary school, put the sand on the dock set and maybe steal fake palm from someone's dressing room.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9
(edited)

At best he'd order the actors to go steal some sand from a playground at elementary school, put the sand on the dock set and maybe steal fake palm from someone's dressing room.

He'll go to Nicholas Biechels (I probably spelled his name wrong) school and try to get a family discount on everything.

Given just the recent Franco "I only made you think you were being raped! Let me go be town wacky character now!" storyline women and men on this show had to sell... Playboy is much less offensive.

If KM and BM are together, well that doesn't give me much hope because I tend to never like couples who are together in RL. Maybe it was all the meta stuff getting in the way (and it probably was) but I even found KSt and BB less appealing when Johnny was last around, and I wanted Maxie/Johnny together so much for a while. But it's not like I actually think this JaSam

have chem now so it's not a huge loss. I still wish them all the best... unless they start doing stupid videos and crap like BC/KT...

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 3
(edited)

My favorite is when someone tries to insult her by bringing up Playboy.

Which is really hilarious when it comes from a Liz fan, because guess what? Becky played Barbi Benton, one of the most well-remembered women to EVER appear in Playboy--and Hugh Hefner's long time girlfriend, at that--in a TV movie called Hefner Unauthorized in the late 90's, during the height of the original LL2 days, weirdly enough. I think that's the only role Becky has done outside of GH since she's been on the show, actually.

So...yeah. There's some definite irony there. 

Edit:  Unless you are Bryan Craig and you post shit like this:

https://twitter.com/bryan_craig/status/617875892941946880

Then you are definitely open to ridicule.  Stoked?  Really? 

OH MY GOD. WHY?

Honestly, though, I think him wishing MB a Happy Father's Day "from your favorite son" on Twitter was dumber. Come on, BC, EVERYONE knows Michael is Sonny's favorite son! ;)

I don't care who these actors date on their off time. As long as it doesn't affect the story or pairing (looking at both of you, Nik/Emily and Frisco/Felicia), who gives a damn?

Add Ned/Lois to that, too. I wonder if Wally & Rena would ever work together again on GH if they had the chance? Enough time has certainly passed. 

And of course, TR & ES worked together again after they broken up years before, and seem to get along fine. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 3
Add Ned/Lois to that, too. I wonder if Wally & Rena would ever work together again on GH if they had the chance? Enough time has certainly passed.

Considering Rena Sofer made digs at Wally Kurth on the air with Howard Stern at one point, I don't think their split was all that amicable. But who knows?

Or Jack and Kristina Wagner. I always wondered if it was uncomfortable for her when Frisco and Felicia (very briefly) reconnected romantically a few years ago. Their split wasn't particularly amicable, either, If I remember the gossip correctly, he cheated on her near-constantly.

(edited)

I think KW said after JW left that it wound up being more uncomfortable for her than she expected it to be, and even more so for their sons. But she also said recently that they work together fine now on that Hallmark thing they're doing.

They actually had a few break ups/make ups and filed for divorce/got back together at least once before they finally went through with it in 2006. It took them forever to pull the trigger on that.

And wasn't that long lost daughter he found out about a few years ago, the one he had with a groupie of his during his All I Need days, conceived during his early years with Kristina? Or was that before they were together?

Edited by UYI
(edited)

Considering Rena Sofer made digs at Wally Kurth on the air with Howard Stern at one point, I don't think their split was all that amicable. But who knows?

Oh wow, really? Yikes. 

I think KW said after JW left that it wound up being more uncomfortable for her than she expected it to be, and even more so for their sons. But she also said recently that they work together fine now on that Hallmark thing they're doing.

They actually had a few break ups/make ups and filed for divorce/got back together at least once before they finally went through with it in 2006. It took them forever to pull the trigger on that.

And wasn't that long lost daughter he found out about a few years ago, the one he had with a groupie of his during his All I Need days, conceived during his early years with Kristina? Or was that before they were together?

She said she was not comfortable at all during JW's 2013 return to GH and that it took therapy for them to get to a comfortable enough place to work together again. I posted an interview she did on the Hallmark Channel a few weeks back to promote her appearance on "When Calls The Heart" and it was fascinating. I was surprised she opened up that much. 

And Kerry, the long lost daughter, was conceived when JW was off GH so late 1987- early 88, I believe, before he got together with KW. But fun fact, KW was the first person he called when his daughter contacted him. 

I know waaaaay too much about this shit. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 3

And Kerry, the long lost daughter, was conceived when JW was off GH so late 1987- early 88, I believe, before he got together with KW. 

For some reason I thought they were together by that time. Do you know when they first became a couple? 

For some reason I thought they were together by that time. Do you know when they first became a couple? 

I am pretty sure it wasn't until he came back to the show in 1989. And they didn't go public until she was pregnant in early 1990. It was kind of like, "Oh hey we're together and we're pregnant!" There may have been something going on before he left in 1987 but he was on the east coast a lot while he was gone doing plays/musicals etc. And I think there were rumors about them being together before the pregnancy announcement in early '90 but they made it official when that happened. 

• Love 1

I am pretty sure it wasn't until he came back to the show in 1989. And they didn't go public until she was pregnant in early 1990. It was kind of like, "Oh hey we're together and we're pregnant!" 

That's basically what BB and KSt did, lol.

Jasus, can Tony please take Bryan & Kelly to Amsterdam with him?!?

I would *so* watch a reality show that's set in Tony Geary's Amsterdam home where former and current GH cast members come and stay each week.

Any episode with Kin and Jane would be guaranteed to make me double over in laughter.

The Bryan episode, maybe where Bryan manages to get lost trying to find the most dope dope (get it, ha!) would put a new spin on "ugly American."

Gah, if only Tony weren't one of the most private people around.  Think of the entertainment value, Tony! Think of the entertainment value!

• Love 13

BB implied two years ago that Harper was conceived when he and KSt were visiting Tony there.

OMG, I can see Bryan & Kelly doing the exact same thing! *shudder* 

• Love 1

BB implied two years ago that Harper was conceived when he and KSt were visiting Tony there.

OMG, I can see Bryan & Kelly doing the exact same thing! *shudder* 

It wasn't implied, they both (BB and KSt) came right out and said Harper was conceived in Tony's guest room which is kind of squicky to me. I hope the guest room isn't anywhere near Tony's bedroom. Hahahaha. 

• Love 4

I don't think this is KeMo being too touchy/feely, though. There's def. something there.

Isn't he living with one of his Y&R co-stars, though? 

I haven't, and won't, read any of these Twitter comments, but even the notion that Uncle Frank would pay for a location shoot AT THE BEACH has me howling with laughter.

"OK, who's going to the beach this weekend?  Bring a pail and get as much sand as you can.  Bring it in Monday." 

• Love 8
(edited)

Regardless of his living situation (that I know nothing about, lol), I just can't imagine any girl being OK with their boyfriend being straddled by KeMo, so I'm going to assume BM is single and/or dating/hooking up with KeMo.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3