Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

Robin can still love her family, have a great job, her wonderful new home, and still hold that shebeast in contempt.

Sure, but it takes time and energy to actively hate people. Robin doesn't even need to have a thought about Carly, IMO.

• Love 2

MAURICE:  It is the best family on TV daytime or primetime …

Please tell me he was kidding? He sounds like a moron thinking his awful family of idiots like Morgan or Dante, even Kristina is better than the Newmans/Abbotts or primetime? So his family is better than the Prittchets on Modern Family or the Lyons on Empire? 

• Love 1

I think The Fab Life got canned so I have a feeling this show will shamble on like the undead for at least another two years, which is longer than I gave it a few months ago. But who knows.

• Love 6

I think The Fab Life got canned so I have a feeling this show will shamble on like the undead for at least another two years, which is longer than I gave it a few months ago. But who knows.

this is reminding me, someone typed up this article from SOD, about Emme Rylan starting a knitting club

Emme Rylan has formed a knitting club at GH, and they gather in her dressing room to knit when they aren't taping. The current members are VA/Jordan, RB/Hayden, TeCa, KSt, FH and GF. Emme says that FH is a bad-ass knitter.

Recently FV walked in on them knitting and yarn everywhere. He wanted to know what they were doing and if they even know their lines. They all said yes. FV had to leave immediately because he said they were scaring him.

ER says it's a fun little side hobby because they are at work so many hours and can work on projects. Right now they are making fingerless gloves.

I was reminded of that because now I'm thinking the ladies better watch out that Frank doesn't rope them into creating an etsy shop in which all the profits go straight to GH

• Love 13

I think MB will be on GH for as long as GH is around; dude has four college educations to pay for, and prime time and the movies aren't beating his door down.

The Fab Life was cancelled, but they're going to finish out the season because ABCD has nothing to replace it.

ER says it's a fun little side hobby because they are at work so many hours and can work on projects. Right now they are making fingerless gloves.

I hope one of their projects is/was booties and beanies for at-risk babies.

• Love 3

LW needs to shut up, the Quartermaines/Spencers/Scorpios/Cassadines. THOSE are the families that should be front and center.

I'm sure everyone is including them under the"Spencer" rubric, but the Baldwin-Webbers need to be in there too. Especially the ones who are the direct descendants of Dr. Steve Hardy.

• Love 3

But I'm not saying I didn't like Robin hating Carly or calling her out. But at this point in the show? At this point in the story? I don't want that for Robin. I'm glad she doesn't care what Carly is doing and who is around Jason. She loves her family and her 4-bedroom home and doesn't give a crap about the peeps in PC.

Sure, but it takes time and energy to actively hate people. Robin doesn't even need to have a thought about Carly, IMO.

I don't disagree with you on this point.  Robin doesn't need to spend any of her time giving Carly a second thought.  But imo, that is vastly different than telling Carly she is right and she is good for Jason and Sonny and Robin is glad Carly is in their life.  Given their history, I don't think Robin would ever believe Jason and Sonny were better off for having Carly in their life.  That was the thing that bothered me so much about their scene - not that Robin doesn't want to expend any more energy on Carly.  She could have said something like "after everything that has happened in the last few years, I want to look forward and focus on my family.  You and Sonny seem happy so I hope everything works out."  At least that wouldn't have negated their entire history.

• Love 11

telling Carly she is right and she is good for Jason and Sonny and Robin is glad Carly is in their life. Given their history, I don't think Robin would ever believe Jason and Sonny were better off for having Carly in their life.

I agree, I don't think Robin would ever say that specific dialogue. Then again, I don't think Robin would be kissing Sonny on the cheek if she knew he killed AJ. This show is crap, Sonny/Jason/Carly are the heroes and it's never made a lick of sense. I just gotta roll with some things.

• Love 3

I look forward to this story going to the exact same amount of nowhere as every other gay non-story Jean Passanante told on ATWT.

Literally, they'd start a new story and stop it in like 3-4 weeks, for everyone but especially the shit they gave the gays.

• Love 8

I don't mind so much if the professor is a predator or whatever or if Kristina offered herself up (which I think is a unique angle) - I just have no faith in their ability to tell any story with pacing, depth and any long-term dedication. I think it'll roll up and fly away by April. But I've been wrong before.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I don't think exchanging sex for grades is a unique angle even if the professor is a woman—this is 2016—but I'm sure the story will be completely botched no matter how it's written. These writers just don't care enough about anything to create a successful story.

• Love 3

They should just film the actresses in that knitting club hanging out and chatting and making things, it'd be more interesting than the show itself.

IMO they should just cancel GH and then air 2 half hour reality spin-offs in it's place, one focused on this knitting club and another on BC/KT.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

This show!  Just when I thought they had learned their lesson about the sprawling cast of hundreds that Ron was trying to write for, and they had seemed tighten up their stories to feature contract players, they go and write this for two recurring characters. Like. we. care!!!!

At least write it for Molly who's been on the show consistently over the last 5 years. This Lexi young lady? Can't act for shit. Hayley is far more talented. Yeah, that's right. I just said that Kiki was better than a Davis.  What is this world coming to?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Bry-Dog.

This is Bry-Dog you're talking about!  He's already got the cockfight ring ready to go!!

• Love 1

This show!  Just when I thought they had learned their lesson about the sprawling cast of hundreds that Ron was trying to write for, and they had seemed tighten up their stories to feature contract players, they go and write this for two recurring characters. Like. we. care!!!!

At least write it for Molly who's been on the show consistently over the last 5 years. This Lexi young lady? Can't act for shit. Hayley is far more talented. Yeah, that's right. I just said that Kiki was better than a Davis.  What is this world coming to?

Eh, Lexi's history is richer for me with the show than Hayley's by far --though I thought you meant Haley Pullos at first! I still shed a single fake tear in memory of the could have been that was not Kristina/Toothy Guy. Ethan. I mean Ethan. I've been happy to see Kristina back again. And I don't mind Kiki, either, but if we're talking GH roots, it's Lexi by far for me. I think she'll bring it for the "bi" story, if she actually gets enough screentime to breathe.

• Love 4

I think turning him into the weary mob boss who's tired of fighting can give MB some very good material, but of course the writers would have to commit to it. It could also be interesting to see Sonny fight to keep Morgan out of the mob—Morgan sees his chance to finally show his father what he can do, even if it's terribly wrong.

If I ever see a scene where MB/Sonny puts an orange quarter in his  mouth and runs around the garden with Rocco I will hurt some one. Just so people know

• Love 6

This will shock no one, but i wouldn't mind seeing Britt, especially if she got to kick Nikolas in his hypocrite balls.  

But honestly, I don't really see a place for her.  They're not gonna throw over Rebecca Budig for her and most of the characters she has connections to are invisible (Brad), irrelevant (Dr. O, Nathan), on leave (Sabrina), or gone (Patrick and Robin).   

It's all moot, though, because it certainly looks like she was just visiting the set and people jumped to conclusions.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I heard a rumor that Griffin is Mac AND Felicia's child, and Georgia's half-twin that the supervillain Jones Brothers stole, sold, and made Felicia forget about.

Please, no. I am all for Mac having a son, since he already has daughters, but that is too convoluted. 

I think Tiger's rumor was a "riling the fanbase" kind of joke. Cause I think he just made Georgie Mac's kid, and called Frisco and Tony "supervillains."

• Love 5

I heard a rumor that Griffin is Mac AND Felicia's child, and Georgia's half-twin that the supervillain Jones Brothers stole, sold, and made Felicia forget about.

If he is Georgie's twin, than he isn't Mac's.....He is Frisco's.  Unless they do the dad for each embryo thing.

Oh, LOL.....A joke I see.  I am slow this morning, I have only had 2 cups of coffee.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 1

If he is Georgie's twin, than he isn't Mac's.....He is Frisco's. Unless they do the dad for each embryo thing.

Oh, LOL.....A joke I see. I am slow this morning, I have only had 2 cups of coffee.

The fake spoiler that I'm trying to start and spread has Georgie & Griffin being half-twins. IIRC, Felicia had been with both Mac and Frisco, and so it was originally not known who was George's father. My faux retcon has Felicia getting her Sami Brady on by having twins with each baby having a different father.

• Love 3

I'm am SO disappointed. So disappointed in all of you, my fellow PTV-ians!  Nancy Lee Grahn was drunk tweeting during last night's GreaseLive!, shitting all over it, and no one mentions it? For shame! For shame! 

And apparently, after crapping all over it in her typical incoherent manner, she then deleted those tweets and the publicly praised it as "awesome."

Oh, Nancy. Here's hoping that Julian and Alexis's honeymoon is a location shoot -- at the Betty Ford Center.

• Love 3

I'm am SO disappointed. So disappointed in all of you, my fellow PTV-ians!  Nancy Lee Grahn was drunk tweeting during last night's GreaseLive!, shitting all over it, and no one mentions it? For shame! For shame! 

And apparently, after crapping all over it in her typical incoherent manner, she then deleted those tweets and the publicly praised it as "awesome."

Oh, Nancy. Here's hoping that Julian and Alexis's honeymoon is a location shoot -- at the Betty Ford Center.

did you preserve any of these tweets??

did you preserve any of these tweets??

Someone sent me a screen shot, but I have no idea how to copy and paste it.  I swear you all would think I'm making them up if I just say what they were.  For instance, one was:

If #GreaseLive were alive today there should be a million woman march blue balling the balls of of [sic] a billion men.

What?  All because of "Did she put up a fight?" lyric?  That's my guess anyway. Which is reflective of the 50s mentality in which the musical is set.

Oh, and if there's any doubt NLG's hypocrisy is alive and well with this one, not long before someone called her and told her to say something nice:

As long as #GREASEISTHEWORD America is just as stupid then as it is now. #DearGod
Edited by Francie