Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I just can't with LaLa and her Blueberry Slutmuffin styling---to me, she looks the absolute **worst** of all these trashbags, and that's saying a lot when she's sitting there alongside Jax's Hooters girl from Kentucky in her pink stringy dress and Katie's tired, rusty poofy extensions to match her tired, rusty poofy dress and droopy Kristen in her droopy slip-dress. Ariana and Scheana are just blah and Stassi just needs to put her tits away period.

OBVIOUSLY these clowns all did their own styling, because there's nothing remotely high-fashion or elegantly-upscale in the entire bunch, ditto with Mrs. Vanderpump herself!

Jax is greasy and steroidy-looking as usual, the Tom's are their typically generic LA prettyboy selves and James still looks like a deranged Keebler's elf...dare I say that Shay actually looked the most-improved within the entire male cast??

Well said!!! The entire cast needs to be replaced, or simply fired.

When I see James, I am reminded of Amy Winehouse's Blake.  Such a creepy guy.

Yes, James is exactly like Amy's Blake except you need to add this detail: James officially looks like a Blake Muppet, strung out on drugs... THEN we have his 'look"

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 2

To Stassi's credit, she held her own while arguing with LVP better than virtually anyone else has across two shows and however many seasons.  She didn't scream, cry, backdown, grovel or act like a defiant teenager.  Of course, Stassi is totally only back in this "friendship group" because she wants back on the show and she is full of shit about having any kind of change of heart, but she didn't let LVP intimidate or fluster her.

• Love 3

Forgive me in advance for even asking the question but I have to.  I'm rewatching part 2 of the reunion and I can't help looking at Scheana's and  Kristen's boobs.  They have wierd shapes. Like molded tear drops.  ANyone know if they are fake or real?

Edited by Jextella

I couldn't help but laugh when Lisa said that Jax's till has always been dead on. More than likely that cones from him simply not ringing something up and then just pocketing the money the customer gave him. I doubt he still does it now that he has his "fortune that can last the rest of his life" from the show and appearances...but i am sure that he did before this show started. Someone who steals as much as Jax can't help themselves.

• Love 2

Forgive me in advance for even asking the question but I have to.  I'm rewatching part 2 of the reunion and I can't help looking at Scheana's and  Kristen's boobs.  They have wierd shapes. Like molded tear drops. 

Isn't that Jax's fav shape for breasts?

• Love 1

Forgot to say this but My favorite Arainia moment: "This environment is so TOXIC!" but not toxic enough that the girl is going to not sign on for another season because she wants a paycheck. Which brings me to Lisa saying Stassi wouldn't be around without the show, rightly true probably but said nothing when Arainia dropped that wisdom about the toxic environment and toxic people, well, Arainia quit the show or stop your bitching. You get paid for this. It is a job.

Well, to be fair, my job is toxic as well (as I assume is the case for many of us) but I too want the paycheck. I would draw the line at being recorded for TV though.

Also, I would peg Lala more than Ariana as the one trying so hard to be the "cool girl." I've known 900 Lalas in all my years, and they all seem the same: adopt a blasé attitude from a legit cool girl but fail to relinquish the competing urge to be the hottest in the room.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

LVP keeps Jax and forgives all his bullshit because women come in to the restaurant specifically to see Jax. He's good for business. That's all it comes down to. The fact that her customers and fans love him and love to watch him is what makes him one of her favorites. People might make fun of Jax, but they love to make fun of Jax. I think we can all agree that he is a large part of what makes the show interesting.

James is disgusting and I love Stassi for calling him out on the way he treats women. I've read comments in other forums saying that Stassi is one to talk because of insults and things she has said to people in the past, but to me it's just not the same. Stassi said bitchy remarks, but it was to people of all genders and was never on the level of abusive, IMO. Just mean.

Agree about Tom S attempting to shame Stassi for reconciling with Kristen when he forgave Jax in 5 minutes...WTF is that about. Even if Stassi was only trying to get back on the show, who cares? She's still apologizing with a level of sincerity. Last I check Jax gave an apology, but it was like pulling teeth to get one and lacked any sort of self-awareness or sincerity, and Tom forgave him! What's the problem with Kristen and Stassi forgiving one another?

Ariana. Oh Ariana. I did love you your first couple seasons on the show. But after this year I think you need to go. I agree with her sentiment that SUR and the show are toxic environments, but baby girl, it's the toxic environment responsible for your paycheck. So if you can't play along with a bit of humor and stop being such a sourpuss, walk away and find something else to do. You kind of are too sane to be here anyway.

• Love 2

So FI is still in love with Kristen right? Because he loses his damn mind if she glances his way. He has the most over the top angry reactions no matter what she's saying. She doesn't seem bothered by him which is hilarious.

James really does hate women. Jax disrespects women (but also men, all rules of etiquette, retail stores, and the law), but he doesn't have the all encompassing rage towards women James has. Dude is a straight up mess.

Ariana is the worst!! She's such a buzzkill. She and FI are the worst duo ever. I want them to turn on each other, I bet their fight would be like Marnie and Desi on Girls.

• Love 6
I bet their fight would be like Marnie and Desi on Girls.

OMG, THIS! Make this happen life! If only life would be so kind to us! Those would be the best episodes of Pump rules ever, just watching these two fight. And their fights are Marnie and Desi- remember when they had that fight over the special drinks or something when the homeless people came to Pump? Tom made a drink and Arainia got all mad. They are Marnie and Desi. 

• Love 2

Well, to be fair, my job is toxic as well (as I assume is the case for many of us) but I too want the paycheck. I would draw the line at being recorded for TV though.

Also, I would peg Lala more than Ariana as the one trying so hard to be the "cool girl." I've known 900 Lalas in all my years, and they all seem the same: adopt a blasé attitude from a legit cool girl but fail to relinquish the competing urge to be the hottest in the room.

I think Lala and Ariana are trying to be two different types of cool girl. Lala is the hot girl who happens to be cool. She is, as you said, more concerned with being hot so her cool tends to come out related to sex. This is why all season she's been like "hey daddy" and "I just want to go out for drinks, not blow you," but loses her shit when guys choose someone else.

Ariana is the cool girl who happens to be hot. Her whole attempt to blasé and above it all has worn thin, which is why this is the season of the epic eyerolls and having a PhD in sketch comedy. She is so tiresome.

• Love 10

If Ariana continues with the eye-rolling, the side effect will be she will completely lose her chin into her neck, never to be seen again.  Not a good look cool girl.  FI Tom is soooooo tiresome.  He's one of those unfortunate people who thinks (like his counterpart) for some reason that he is the smartest one in the room, but probably is one of the dumbest.  

Stassi's smart.  She can hold her own.  Regarding the boobs, she had explained at one point the whole routine she had to go through to bind and hoist those things and admitted they were huge and saggy.  Not surprised she reduced and lifted.  

They all seem to love Brittany.  I do think she comes across as ditzy but then can snap a girdle when the time is right.  Maybe that's her secret success (for the time being) with Jax?  On her Instagram and Snapchat, she was posting all these pics of her time with Jax in MI with his family.  It was cute.  I just can't imagine that this won't have a terrible ending for her.

• Love 3

I hate to beat a dead horse, so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed - I haven't read the previous messages here yet. I just watched Part 2 and am left scratching my head confused over Katie and Tom's engagement...Was I dreaming that they got engaged in a restaurant with a fake proposal at another table?? Or was this reunion filmed before the season ended? Because Andy was saying that it's been 5 1/2 months out of Katie's 6 month deadline for a proposal...I'm so confused! :P

I hate to beat a dead horse, so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed - I haven't read the previous messages here yet. I just watched Part 2 and am left scratching my head confused over Katie and Tom's engagement...Was I dreaming that they got engaged in a restaurant with a fake proposal at another table?? Or was this reunion filmed before the season ended? Because Andy was saying that it's been 5 1/2 months out of Katie's 6 month deadline for a proposal...I'm so confused! :P

I don't remember exactly what he said but I think he meant at the time Katie was basically 1/2 a month away from that 6 month ultimatum she gave Tom and he wanted to know how serious or close she came to considering leaving the relationship at that points.

• Love 3

They all seem to love Brittany.  I do think she comes across as ditzy but then can snap a girdle when the time is right.  Maybe that's her secret success (for the time being) with Jax?  On her Instagram and Snapchat, she was posting all these pics of her time with Jax in MI with his family.  It was cute.  I just can't imagine that this won't have a terrible ending for her.

I want Brittany to secretly be smart and calculating and using Jax, and maybe she is. But she comes off as genuinely dim. Also...shallow, but does she not realize that her posture and habit of sticking her head back gives her an awful double chin? Girl obviously has a rockin bod, it's just this awkward chicken head thing she does. 

• Love 2

So FI is still in love with Kristen right? Because he loses his damn mind if she glances his way. He has the most over the top angry reactions no matter what she's saying. She doesn't seem bothered by him which is hilarious.

James really does hate women. Jax disrespects women (but also men, all rules of etiquette, retail stores, and the law), but he doesn't have the all encompassing rage towards women James has. Dude is a straight up mess.

Ariana is the worst!! She's such a buzzkill. She and FI are the worst duo ever. I want them to turn on each other, I bet their fight would be like Marnie and Desi on Girls.

It's kind of unfair to forget the level of crazy Kristen displayed in the season before with her obsessive behavior towards Tom and Ariana. It doesn't seem like Tom initiates conversation about Kristen. A lot of the Tom anger toward Kristen this season seemed to have stemmed from getting heat for not wanting her there for his joint birthday trip. I can't recall Tom giving ultimatums or making a big deal when Kristen shows up at events. He might make a side comment to someone in the area or make a snide remark in his TH. I actually think he genuinely dislikes her. I don't think he has a problem with his friends being friends with Kristen, I think he has a problem with his friends thinking that he needs to be okay with Kristen. Tom is over the top and really thinks a lot of himself (especially as a friend) but I wouldn't say that Tom has made a huge issue about Kristen unless people are trying to confront him about it. I honestly wouldn't get mad at anyone if they didn't want an ex at their birthday party. I get that she's also Jax's friend but if Jax really wanted her there, he should have done something separate. Don't tell someone 'hey it's your birthday, no let's invite that person you can't stand because we happen to like her'.

• Love 5

I don't remember exactly what he said but I think he meant at the time Katie was basically 1/2 a month away from that 6 month ultimatum she gave Tom and he wanted to know how serious or close she came to considering leaving the relationship at that points.

OK Thanks RHJunkie. I still think it's kind of an odd question to ask if they are in fact, already engaged. Especially since Tom started to fake another proposal with his cocktail ring. They ARE engaged, right? I don't remember her response at the restaurant, but I definitely remember his proposal. They are such a boring couple I guess Andy has to go back in time to talk about anything of interest with them.

OK Thanks RHJunkie. I still think it's kind of an odd question to ask if they are in fact, already engaged. Especially since Tom started to fake another proposal with his cocktail ring. They ARE engaged, right? I don't remember her response at the restaurant, but I definitely remember his proposal. They are such a boring couple I guess Andy has to go back in time to talk about anything of interest with them.

Yeah, they're engaged. I remember the scene when everything went down, Katie seemed to be really surprised and she didn't actually say 'yes' and Tom pointed it out to her that he was still waiting for an answer. They seem boring for TV...but then when they talk about their life together, that also seems boring. They aren't really affectionate but people 'love' in different ways and it clearly works for both of them if they're going to get married to each other. Hopefully when they're together alone they talk about other things then the drama going on with their friends from work, haha.

• Love 1
It's kind of unfair to forget the level of crazy Kristen displayed in the season before with her obsessive behavior towards Tom and Ariana. It doesn't seem like Tom initiates conversation about Kristen. A lot of the Tom anger toward Kristen this season seemed to have stemmed from getting heat for not wanting her there for his joint birthday trip. I can't recall Tom giving ultimatums or making a big deal when Kristen shows up at events. He might make a side comment to someone in the area or make a snide remark in his TH. I actually think he genuinely dislikes her. I don't think he has a problem with his friends being friends with Kristen, I think he has a problem with his friends thinking that he needs to be okay with Kristen. Tom is over the top and really thinks a lot of himself (especially as a friend) but I wouldn't say that Tom has made a huge issue about Kristen unless people are trying to confront him about it. I honestly wouldn't get mad at anyone if they didn't want an ex at their birthday party. I get that she's also Jax's friend but if Jax really wanted her there, he should have done something separate. Don't tell someone 'hey it's your birthday, no let's invite that person you can't stand because we happen to like her'.

I mostly agree with this. I think the difference between forgiving Jax and Kristen is the way Kristen acted AFTER. She was basically stalking the two of them and trying to break them up. I get why she was upset, and I'm no Ariana fan, but Kristen went way too far. So I can totally understand why Tom doesn't want her around. Yet, you're right, he really only made a big deal out of the birthday thing. And, personally, I agreed with him. He can get a bit dramatic, but it wasn't just a party in town. It was HIS birthday trip, for several days, on an island. Who wants to spend their birthday with their toxic ex? It's fine if people want to remain friends with her, but that was a line he didn't want crossed. I get it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Stassi certainly does raise the energy level of the rest of these somnambulists.

Man, she sure does.  If it weren't for her presence, I'd be fast asleep from the chucklefucks.  And Jax's greasy/slimeball routine makes me wanna tune out quick (also makes me wanna hurl too).  Same for James & Lala.  I can't even muster much interest in Kristen's predictable nutball stuff.  The fact is, they need Stassi on this thing -- BADLY.  She gives the show a much needed jolt.  She just does.  The other chuckfucks are dull as hell.  That's who they are.  The ones who aren't slimy, are humorless & boring as fuck.  Hello, FI & Ariana & Katie.

Do I like Stassi?  Nah, I can't say that.  I do like watching her -- sometimes.  She reminds me (in a way) of Bethenny.  Like Bethenny, her observations can be totally on the money & really funny.  Actually, I think she's much funnier than Bethenny, who all too often makes dated-as-a-dodo references.  Stassi NEVER does that.  Still, like Bethenny, she has a VERY NASTY edge.  And like Bethenny, I'd never wanna know her, encounter her or be anywhere near her.  I wouldn't want that nasty edge anywhere near me, thanks -- from either of those 2.

Gotta say, Vanderpump's phoniness really irritates me.  OK, she was right that if it weren't for the show, the chucklefucks would never have seen Stassi again.  Glad she said that.  But notice she didn't point out the REAL motivator of why Stassi came back to the show.  MONEY, MONEY, MONEY?  We still don't know what the chucklefucks make.  They could make decent dough now.  

Several of the chucklefucks (Jax & FI) have implied Stassi came crawling back to the show.  Vanderpump implied that too.  How do we know that's the case?  It may be the total opposite.  Maybe the producers (including Vanderpump & Satan Andy) could see how the show was getting boring as fuck & offered Stassi a shit-ton of dough to come back.  Well, I wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly what happened & Vanderpump's "anger" at Stassi is just a bunch of bullshit she's throwing out for drama.  Me thinks Vanderpump is full of crap -- as usual.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

It's hilarious how all the other girls have their boobs hanging out, but Miss "Free the Nipple" Lala is completely covered up in her Smurf outfit.

But "Miss FreeTheNipples" (I love it <3) free her nipples when appropriate and covers them when not.... (I may be wrong, but I don't remember her "displaying" them like the others do)

(edited)

Gee, Idk, I think the producers (and Stassi & Kristen themselves) did a pretty decent job of tying Stassi & Kristen back into the show.  Honestly I didn't think it could be done.  But they did it.  Without those 2, this show was floundering.  Putting Schemer in the lead was not working.  Especially when she was feeding us her bullshit of trying to treat boozehound/pill-popping Shay's addictions by throwing him 1 FI-made broccoli omelet with a teeny bit of cheese . . . and plying him with endless booze on the beach.  Eh, she's too whiny, too moronic & not especially funny or interesting to watch.  It was time for Kristen & Stassi to come to the rescue to save the show.

Now the question is, can the show continue aimlessly, just plodding along with same shit they did this season?  Maybe.  Guess there is some stuff to follow up on.  Katie's & Schwartz's wedding & if that actually happens.  And where this relationship with Jax & Brittany goes.  James & Lala could fade away & I could care less.  FI & Arianna are not bringing much -- except maybe spotlighting FI's huge lack of ANY talent, and Arianna's non-stop sour/dour routine.  Schemer ain't bringin' much either, so she (and/or the producers) better invent some storyline for herself.

There's such a strange dichotomy going on with this show now.  It would be interesting if they could show any of the chucklefucks having at least a modicum of success for something based on talent.  But they can't.  Because the ONLY true success ANY of the chucklefucks have had is based on them being on this show.  And that can't be said -- or even implied.  Cuz it pretty much ruins the shtick of the show -- of how they're struggling restaurant workers, waiting for the their big break in the entertainment industry.

But see, this is what I don't get.  Why can't they show how their lives have changed (to some degree -- whatever that degree is, we don't exactly know) because of being on the show?  Jax said he and Brittany moved to a bigger apartment.  Could they afford to do this because of the dough Brittany brings in as a Hooters waitress?  Possibly, but me thinks it's the Bravo dough which makes Jax now able to swiftly move on up to a bigger apartment.  

We've gotten some hints the chucklefucks are doing OK financially.  Kristen has her nice apartment with the beautiful kitchen, while she has no clear form of income other than an affiliation with a company that sells a few variations of a t-shirt she says are hers.  That pays for a nice place in LA?  Me doubts it.  Stassi can pay 2 thou plus a month for a decent place -- from a podcast & a sometime radio gig?  Really?  Or is it cuz of Bravo dough she gets?  True, the lifestyles of the couples (Schemer & Shay, Katie & Schwartz, and FI & Ari) don't seem to have changed.  Or maybe they have & we're not seeing it.  My point is, why hide it, if their lifestyles have changed because of Bravo dough they're getting from being on the show?

My hunch is Satan Andy & Bravo don't like breaking that fucking 4th wall.  They clearly must hate doing that with reality shows.  I say, bust the 4th wall the fuck down.  It would make for a helluva more interesting show.  But Satan Andy & Bravo like to keep their secrets very, very well hidden.  And the chucklefucks' salaries seem to be a very well guarded secret indeed.  But they are for ALL Bravo shows.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

As a California Boy married to a Kentucky Gal? I have to say that this group of fucking losers are the farthest thing from the real people that you find in So Cal. LVP is  a fucking nosy old biddy trying to interject herself into the lives of the people she works for. STFU about their antics off the clock and try to keep the employees from stealing the booze.

There's such a strange dichotomy going on with this show now.  It would be interesting if they could show any of the chucklefucks having at least a modicum of success for something based on talent.  But they can't.  Because the ONLY true success ANY of the chucklefucks have had is based on them being on this show.  And that can't be said -- or even implied.  Cuz it pretty much ruins the shtick of the show -- of how they're struggling restaurant workers, waiting for the their big break in the entertainment industry.

I think this show has given up on its initial shtick along time ago. I'm having trouble remembering anyone besides Lauri-Leigh from the first season making her break in Hollywood.