Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E04: Signed, Sealed, And Delivered

• Start Topic

"Don't you wish that when Jeff says something like, "Who knew it would be so hard to find three little bags in the sand" that someone would turn to him and snap, "Why don't you try it?"  Either that or hurl one of the bags at him"

Oh yeah!

• Love 1

Jesus Christ this was a brutal challenge.

They have to stop doing these kinds of things in this kind of heat. We don't want to kill these people.

I worry that one of these days they are going to go too far.  We know people have fudged their medical and mental health history before, whose to say someone wouldn't do that and wind up having a heart attack in a challenge like this?

The rewards seem kind of old school this season.  I feel like the wok is something we'd get in an earlier season.

Wonder if someone is getting voted off tonight?

"Don't you wish that when Jeff says something like, "Who knew it would be so hard to find three little bags in the sand" that someone would turn to him and snap, "Why don't you try it?"  Either that or hurl one of the bags at him"

Oh yeah!

That was like Jonathan Penner's 'oh please, Jeff' when Probst was rambling on and on during that challenge during CI (that Jonathan's tribe was losing).  I'm waiting for the day when Jeff says "you wanna know what you're playing for?" and someone dares to say 'no'.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 10

I don't like Jason, but I have to give him full props for immediately stepping up and taking care of Cyndey. He put gameplay and feelings aside.

If I was one of those folks, I probably would have snapped at him. Sometimes I just want to punch his smug face.

• Love 21

Damn. Poor Caleb. That challenge was rough. I know I've been critical of TPTB making things easier with each passing season, but that challenge was brutal. They should have stopped it when they realized what it was doing to the Survivors. The medical team standing to the side, and they didn't think to say that maybe this was going to have serious consequences?

It was brutal but it was a reward challenge not an immunity challenge. Tribes should use common sense and not kill themselves for salt and pepper.

• Love 12

Man, I really thought Caleb was going to flatline there for a minute.  Man oh man.  :(

Back to the game...right now, the Brawn tribe must be thinking, "Why'd we keep Alecia around again??"  I have ten bucks that says they're going to throw the next challenge to get rid of her.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 1

All for salt and pepper! Ugh.

I was enjoying watching Caleb, not fond of so many of the others. Jason is so obnoxious.

Glad he is ok.

Wish he had been able to stay but not under those conditions because he is one to stay and never give up.

Eta: is it Kyle? Sorry!

Edited by InfiniteMystery
  • Love 5

It was brutal but it was a reward challenge not an immunity challenge. Tribes should use common sense and not kill themselves for salt and pepper.

Even immunity isn't worth it!  Either risk getting voted out or get medevaced.

• Love 2

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.  It will not disappoint anybody.  I wish we could get past this.

The brawn squabble.  Ugh.  Boot Alecia and the rest of you are toast in a merge.  They won't lose tonight. (sez the magic 8 ball)

• Love 3

I actually feel bad for Alecia and had to mute. It's always disturbing to me to watch when someone in Survivor is treated so badly. I just feel like no matter what she does those 2 guys will tear her down and they are completely rude about it.

And yet if they get called out on it, they will make no apologies and blame the editing.

• Love 21

I actually feel bad for Alecia and had to mute. It's always disturbing to me to watch when someone in Survivor is treated so badly. I just feel like no matter what she does those 2 guys will tear her down and they are completely rude about it.

Scott and Kyle are too dumb for words. The a-typical nuckle dragging ass holes that are casted every season.

Debbie loves to beat her bony chest every chance she gets.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

Wow, someone is getting voted off tonight.  Didn't know if they'd be having a challenge because of Caleb getting medevaced.

Hope Brawn wins, just so Alecia can live another 3 days and hopefully lead to the downfall of Jason.

Wow, someone is getting voted off tonight.  Didn't know if they'd be having a challenge because of Caleb getting medevaced.

Hope Brawn wins, just so Alecia can live another 3 days and hopefully lead to the downfall of Jason.

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.  It will not disappoint anybody.  I wish we could get past this.

The brawn squabble.  Ugh.  Boot Alecia and the rest of you are toast in a merge.  They won't lose tonight. (sez the magic 8 ball)

Well, um, nevermind...

• Love 1

Well, there goes Alecia.  Wonder how low Kyle and Scot will sink in rubbing it in her face that she's going home.

On the plus side, at least Kyle and Scot lost again.  Two of the biggest guys out there and they've won only 1 challenge (in a squeaker).

• Love 3

And... I have no one to root for, maybe Tai lol.

At this point, that's about the only person I've got any sort of rooting interest in.  I don't remember much about any of the three Beauty girls, can't stand Nick.  Brains tribe...well, there's Joe.  I kinda like him.

And as for the Brawn tribe...not a likeable one in the bunch.

• Love 5

Jason is such an ass.  Why couldn't it have been him and not Caleb?  What a jerk.  He really thinks he's the man, doesn't he?  He's trying way too hard to be a bad ass.  I think he's just looking for the screen time and publicity that comes with it.  I don't even think he cares he could go the route of Dan Foley.

I worry that the Brawns being so outnumbered will make them an asset in a tribe swap/at the merge because they can weasel their way into an alliance.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

I was flabbergasted when they were like reward. I thought it was a reward/immunity! To quote Jerri "It's not worth it!" (and I LOVE salt and pepper). 

I missed the ENTIRE tribal council. what happened? 

• Love 2

I'm very tempted to say the Brawn tribe deserves each other, but I can totally  see why Alecia talks back to them.  

Those guys (I refuse to call them men) are just full on horrid.

Scot's sea ya was so cute.  Go back to second grade.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 15

It is ridiculous that they took it this far - will reality television be a huge hit when they finally kill someone ? Disgusted.

It's already happened, I think the name of the show was Dog Eat Dog.

-----------------

The name of the show is Survivor. Sounds pretty cut and dry......kinda like Naked and Afraid?