Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Not Easy To Love

• Start Topic

Since this was filmed 6 months ago, we don't know if Mo had any idea that Lisa had said what she did about the kids at the time he was delivering the horse house. I would assume that the first thing Yo did was to call him up and tell him what she had learned, but who knows? It's possible that he didn't believe her and took Lisa's word that all she really said was that the kids were fine. I doubt Lisa owned up to saying "no, he said only Yo has it". My guess is that he didn't understand what was actually said until he saw the show. Then again, I am convinced that Lisa only said what she did with the permission of Mo. I think he wanted that information out there. Lisa just doesn't slip up like that on camera.

I particularly agree on the last point. Amongst all the drama, I do believe one friendship on RHOBH to be real, and that is Lisa V and Mohamed. It is clear they have known each other for a very long time (he is Pandora's godfather) and love and respect each other.

• Love 16

I have a feeling Kathyrn hasn't seen her mother in person in awhile a la Lisa Rinna. Also I don't think Erika is doing this show for fun she's doing it to help pay off the millions in back taxes that she and Don Rickles owe.

As far as dogs eating things they shouldn't let me save you 300 dollars on An emergency vet bill...they put peanut butter in those little black ant traps. They are harmless for your dog and apparently quite delicious.

• Love 9
(edited)

I forgot to comment on Andrea Bocelli and David's humble brags.  He made sure everyone knew how special a moment it was -- I mean, Bocelli just doesn't do this for everyone, ya da ya da ya da.  I get the feeling that David (and Yolanda) only want to entertain their guests with these musical appearances as a way to essentially brag to their friends how well connected they are, not because they want to entertain their guests.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 17

I've watched this gif about a million times. It's mesmerizing. And right now, my computer is running slowly, so it's Zaprudering the footage... fuzzy frame-by-frame shots of potato espionage.

I love that at the end of the shot you can see Mauricio's hand holding a wine bottle. Was he standing in the room the whole time? Did he wander in from a door at the other side of the room. I need to know these things.

• Love 6

OK, sorry...another dog story: last Thanksgiving,matter the mal, everyone retired to the living room, leaving the turkey carcass and lefteovers on the kitchen counter. About 10 minutes later we began to notice that all 5 of the dogs in attendance were not with us in the living room. A quick check of the kitchen and I discovered the dogs VERY QUIETLY snacking on the turkey that one of them had dragged off the counter and onto the floor.

• Love 10

I am totally amused at how many people are up in arms about Bambi stealing a potato, but say nothing about the often badly behaved Portia. At dinner she was not sitting in her chair properly but was standing on it, didn't appear to be eating and had no table manners whatsoever. And as we have seen in other epis, she rarely does what Kyle asks her to do. I'd think having a well behaved child is more important than a well behaved dog. But since Kyle is lax with Portia why wouldn't she be with Bambi?  (Though attempting to take the potato out of Bambi's mouth was more of a correction than I have ever seen her attempt with her child).

I probably wouldn't have found it as cute if Portia wandered over to the table and gently took a whole baked potato off a plate with her mouth. 

But I'm not guaranteeing that would be the case........

• Love 11

Since this was filmed 6 months ago, we don't know if Mo had any idea that Lisa had said what she did about the kids at the time he was delivering the horse house. I would assume that the first thing Yo did was to call him up and tell him what she had learned, but who knows? It's possible that he didn't believe her and took Lisa's word that all she really said was that the kids were fine. I doubt Lisa owned up to saying "no, he said only Yo has it". My guess is that he didn't understand what was actually said until he saw the show. Then again, I am convinced that Lisa only said what she did with the permission of Mo. I think he wanted that information out there. Lisa just doesn't slip up like that on camera.

My guess is the Todds and Mohamed are keeping a low social profile lest they upset the sick one. 

A couple of years ago Yolanda was on WWHL, and when asked about Brandi basically said they were show friends.  Brandi got her panties in a bunch and said Yolanda had just canceled dinner at her house because Gigi, who had just moved to New York was sick or had a problem.   Yolanda was very angry that Brandi would discuss her child on Twitter.  Here is the story:   http://allthingsrh.com/yolanda-foster-brandi-glanville-longer-friends/

Yolanda worked so hard to make her little ones public figures.

• Love 7

Fuck it, One more dog story,

Told this one before.........I had a large jar of Vaseline on the coffee table, I rode a motorcycle and the wind would dry out my face/skin. I came home one day to find half the jar gone. My Lhasa Apso got into it.

That dog shit 'oil slicks' the Exxon Valdez would have been proud of. And the saving grace was the house was destined for demolition so the rug stains weren't that big of a deal. I did have to do some anal 'gardening' at first, but everything turned out well.

I probably wouldn't have found it as cute if Portia wandered over to the table and gently took a whole baked potato off a plate with her mouth. 

But I'm not guaranteeing that would be the case........

You can't rag on people's kids because they take that as a slight to their parenting (See animal behavior in the home.....)

• Love 6
(edited)

Kim not wanting to dredge up old things may be a continuation of her usual avoidance MO. Maybe it isn't. Maybe she and her family have already dealt with the past in previous conversations. To me, IMO, it looked like she was rather quick to brush Kyle's concerns off. It looked to me like she was avoiding. Which IMO is not what a recovering addict should be doing.

I think Kim doesn't want to have those in depth conversations on camera because she knows there is a very real possibility for the conversation to get ugly real fast. Funny enough there is a certain amount of awareness that happens when she's having a conversation with Kyle in this setting.  I think that after the whole limo scene Kim will forever be on guard when talking with Kyle with cameras or among Kyle's circle because (and we've seen this throughout the seasons) Kyle became more and more comfortable confronting Kim in public situations and steered a good number of conversation into bad territory while they had an audience. To be honest I felt that some of those confrontations in seasons past were forced and exaggerated confrontations just so it would be on camera and filmed but that's my opinion. So what I see when we have these scenes with Kim and Kyle is not necessarily Kim wanting to completely avoid things all together but it being more about Kim being extremely cautious about what type of conversations she wants to have and how deep she wants it to go and definitely concerned about where Kyle may try and take the conversation while the cameras are rolling. Not that she wouldn't want to have these conversations at all. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1

So it's okay for Kyle to express feeling unloved but Kim can't express the same sentiment?

I never said Kim couldn't express the same. The editing showed Kyle saying she felt like Kim hated her and then immediately showed Kim responding (I think in a TH) with something about how Kim is unloveable.  The narrative as portrayed by the editing tells a story of Kim making it all about herself rather then addressing Kyle's words to Kim (I feel like you [Kim] hate me [Kyle]).

Personally I think they both love each other but don't like each other. Most family dynamics are complicated and I think theirs are more complicated then usual.  

I am biased since I have a family member with alcohol/drug addiction (he's* struggled with it all his life...since a teenager to even now as he approaches the age of 50).

* seems weird to just say "he" since we have all struggled with it since we have allowed it to affect us (some enabling but it is a balance and may not be the best choice but it works....for now). I know that I don't want to watch it on tv (and no one is forcing me to watch this show)

• Love 4
(edited)

Erika is a total airhead... I´m almost sad, she was looking promising for a while, and now it´s become clear that it was just a fluke. I guess I should have known, judging by her "career" and her friendship with Yo, that she was just as dumb as she looks. I truly hope she´s a one and done. Seeing her trying to spook Lisa V at the dinner was cringeworthy, Lisa isn´t a great manipulator, her foes on the show are just too stupid, boring and silly to have anything against her. And why with all the trying to "bring her down"? For Yolanda? That´s just a mystery to me why anyone would do that. Walking in Brandi´s footsteps can´t be healthy, or fun. 

And Eileen, I´d get depressed if I tried to explain how disappointed I am in her semi-joining that rotten dream team of Yolanda´s.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 17

Can you still serve it? Technically, it doesn't look like it hit the ground, so the 3 second rule may not count?

Bambi is a retriever and you see how gently she picked it up. If there are no bite marks in the potato then it could be washed off (dogs mouths aren't that dirty but they do lick their butts, lol). Personally, I'd throw it away (use it for compost/mulch)

• Love 5

I almost cannot see this enough. That dog needs its own show. My favorite part I think was when Bambi came into the kitchen and put the tennis ball on the kitchen island. Isn't that like 3 or 4 times we've seen that cute dog bringing the tennis ball around for some fun? I totally dig that.

Yes, I loved the tennis ball in the kitchen, too! "Let me just set this down right here." (And wasn't the shot right before it of someone putting something else on the counter?)

I love that at the end of the shot you can see Mauricio's hand holding a wine bottle. Was he standing in the room the whole time? Did he wander in from a door at the other side of the room. I need to know these things.

I thought about that, too! What do the Umanskys drink as everyday table wine? Inquiring minds!

• Love 2

Bambi and her tennis ball made me think of the movie Spanglish.   "Don't throw the ball!"  It is obnoxious to own a ball obsessed dog but fun to watch Bambi show up at gatherings with one in her mouth looking for a sucker.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I almost cannot see this enough. That dog needs its own show.  My favorite part I think was when Bambi came into the kitchen and put the tennis ball on the kitchen island. Isn't that like 3 or 4 times we've seen that cute dog bringing the tennis ball around for some fun? I totally dig that. 

If Bambi is anything like my golden then her tennis ball was going to be swapped for the potato.

Bunny (one of my goldens) always puts one of her toys next to whatever she wants ("potato"-let it represent whatever she wants--trashcan, shoes, etc) and will chew on her toy until she "accidentally" gets the "potato". She tries to misdirect us. It's really cute but I know what she is doing. LOL. On the other hand, she is also the most generous dog and always brings her toys to the door when someone comes over. She is happy to give them away and/or play.

We've always had dogs and had so much "stolen" by them despite being trained and even certified as good companions/therapy dogs (they do volunteer work). Anyway, despite their training they still like to steal food if the opportunity arises. I don't blame them and I would do the same if I was a dog. Now we are better about putting food away (putting the lid on the trash, putting stuff away) and not giving them the opportunity but.......lol

We had a husky that stole cans of Dr. Pepper and would puncture it and drink it or carefully take an open one from the table and carry it outside to drink (through the dog door). She lived to be 10 years old (DH stopped drinking Dr. Pepper long ago and thankfully she never liked my Diet Pepsi)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 17

Erika is a total airhead... I´m almost sad, she was looking promising for a while, and now it´s become clear that it was just a fluke. I guess I should have known, judging by her "career" and her friendship with Yo, that she was just as dumb as she looks. I truly hope she´s a one and done. Seeing her trying to spook Lisa V at the dinner was cringeworthy, Lisa isn´t a great manipulator, her foes on the show are just too stupid, boring and silly to have anything against her. And why with all the trying to "bring her down"? For Yolanda? That´s just a mystery to me why anyone would do that. Walking in Brandi´s footsteps can´t be healthy, or fun.

I don't get it either. Maybe Yolanda really is brain fogged because there is no way on this earth she (and whomever she aligns herself with) is taking LVP down.  First of all, Lisa is smarter and more cunning than the rest of them put together. Taking her down has been tried before and we all know who came out on top. 

Yolanda is desperate to become the "star" of the show - but she has nothing to offer.  Her marriage is over so there are no more celebrity dinners with the King in her fabulous house.   No one wants to see her continual Lyme disease story - it's boring.  So, what's left - Gigi and the Non-Gigis? 

• Love 13

He and Kyle are coming in from different doors at the same time. The dining room is not a great room for filming because it is smallish and has a big round table and two entry points. And I don't care for the wallpaper.  Oops I digress.  The dog has excellent timing. 

Later in the clip you see the table and everyone has a potato-so I guess they nuked one or used one from the crew's dinner to finish the scene.  I have a feeling they probably eat most meals in the kitchen or outdoors.  Portia needs a booster seat. 

• Love 7
(edited)
I am not a pet owner but do have a story about my former BF's wonderful German shepherd:  when we came home from dinner one night and I had half of an Italian hoagie wrapped in foil in my bag - the next morning we came into the hall and found a very tidy piece of aluminum foil with onions in it - she had taken it out of my purse, unwrapped it and eaten the whole thing, but picked the onions off and left them sitting neatly in the intact foil; not a spot on the ground :)

Okay, I need to add one. Pomeranian ate several croissants accidentally placed within reach. Not cooked croissants. Ones that were going to go in the oven. She was miserable. The next morning she was lying in the bathroom like someone with a terrible hangover, the croissants had come up and were now larger in size, the yeast having risen in her warm, moist stomach. Vet was called--dog was okay. Sometimes stealing food is its own punishment.

My golden retriever at a dinner party once swiped a wheel of cheese, then some crackers. Then appeared to go for some wine to wash it down. He was actually trying to take the napkin underneath to tear up for fun and wound up spilling the wind on the floor. Did this all in front of a roomful of people, despite not being allowed food from the table, of course.

I forgot to comment on Andrea Bocelli and David's humble brags.

I don't know how these events are supposed to be pleasant, honestly. As impressed and grateful as I would be to hear him sing, it seems so weird that the guy has to come out and entertain people singing a song from the public domain.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 10

I thought the whole dog scene was cute. I don't think Kyle is a bad pet owner because Bambi stole a potato. come on!

Also I think the whole Lisa saying the kids was fine thing was her trying to not talk about them. She was asked if they were sick, she probably didnt know either way if they had Lyme and just said they were fine?? Like oh they are fine ( IE not suffering in bed all day like  Yolanda- I mean bella is healthy enough to get DUIS and GIGI has a thriving career)

IDK didnt seem like a whole big deal and if I was the kid being talked about I would prefer to be 'fine' vs having a family friend lament all my personal lyme struggles on a reality show... I think Mohammed recognized that and is fine lol

Erika is annoying. " How long have you known Yolanda" isnt too personal of a question. Yolanda brought you into the group. Just answer the damn question. Next week looks good

I kind of liked how Kathryn stood up for herself and kinda called BS on Erika's " it was in confidence" crap. Yeah right!

Im team Lisa and Kyle FWIW

• Love 11

I think Kim doesn't want to have those in depth conversations on camera because she knows there is a very real possibility for the conversation to get ugly real fast. Funny enough there is a certain amount of awareness that happens when she's having a conversation with Kyle in this setting. I think that after the whole limo scene Kim will forever be on guard when talking with Kyle with cameras or among Kyle's circle because (and we've seen this throughout the seasons) Kyle became more and more comfortable confronting Kim in public situations and steered a good number of conversation into bad territory while they had an audience. To be honest I felt that some of those confrontations in seasons past were forced and exaggerated confrontations just so it would be on camera and filmed but that's my opinion. So what I see when we have these scenes with Kim and Kyle is not necessarily Kim wanting to completely avoid things all together but it being more about Kim being extremely cautious about what type of conversations she wants to have and how deep she wants it to go and definitely concerned about where Kyle may try and take the conversation while the cameras are rolling. Not that she wouldn't want to have these conversations at all.

I don't think Kim ever showed any sensitivity to things getting ugly on camera. She was normally the one taking it there but then she was baked, fried and tie dyed. Probably still is.
  • Love 11

I never said Kim couldn't express the same. The editing showed Kyle saying she felt like Kim hated her and then immediately showed Kim responding (I think in a TH) with something about how Kim is unloveable.  The narrative as portrayed by the editing tells a story of Kim making it all about herself rather then addressing Kyle's words to Kim (I feel like you [Kim] hate me [Kyle]).

Personally I think they both love each other but don't like each other. Most family dynamics are complicated and I think theirs are more complicated then usual.  

I am biased since I have a family member with alcohol/drug addiction (he's* struggled with it all his life...since a teenager to even now as he approaches the age of 50).

* seems weird to just say "he" since we have all struggled with it since we have allowed it to affect us (some enabling but it is a balance and may not be the best choice but it works....for now). I know that I don't want to watch it on tv (and no one is forcing me to watch this show)

You cannot swing a dead cat in my family without hitting an alcoholic.  One thing I know is you just have to love what you can about them and allow them to live their lives.  There is nothing you can say or do to fix it.   I am surprised that Kyle has not heard this bit of wisdom.  It isn't easy to do but some simple things, like NOT going over past arguments, helps you live more peacefully.  Stay in the present and when she is sober do something fun together!  

• Love 12

Maybe Yolanda could be the next "Momager" ala Kris Jenner, she could pimp out her non-Gigi's just like Kris did with her lesser famous kids, make them famous and parlay it in to a reality show and a line of bad consumer products.   Yolanda could also have her first date on camera 'cause you know how horrible that would be to watch.

I will say it again, Erika is awful.  She deserves her husband because when you marry for money, you earn every cent.

• Love 8
(edited)

I thought the whole dog scene was cute. I don't think Kyle is a bad pet owner because Bambi stole a potato. come on!

Also I think the whole Lisa saying the kids was fine thing was her trying to not talk about them. She was asked if they were sick, she probably didnt know either way if they had Lyme and just said they were fine?? Like oh they are fine ( IE not suffering in bed all day like  Yolanda- I mean bella is healthy enough to get DUIS and GIGI has a thriving career)

IDK didnt seem like a whole big deal and if I was the kid being talked about I would prefer to be 'fine' vs having a family friend lament all my personal lyme struggles on a reality show... I think Mohammed recognized that and is fine lol

Erika is annoying. " How long have you known Yolanda" isnt too personal of a question. Yolanda brought you into the group. Just answer the damn question. Next week looks good

I kind of liked how Kathryn stood up for herself and kinda called BS on Erika's " it was in confidence" crap. Yeah right!

Im team Lisa and Kyle FWIW

I'm not picking on this post (I promise!), but I am fascinated because I keep reading this. It's being said often over on Vulture as well; many people saying that the dumb women misunderstood what Lisa was saying and made too much of it. I am having a hard time grasping this. IMO, this is the biggest reveal since Brandi threw up the information about the surrogacy. Every one of these chicks was well aware going into this season that Yo and her illness/fake illness/made worse by dumb treatment illness, would be the focus of the season. You can see them being careful; trying to drive the narrative to an extent, but wanting to keep their hands clean and address it in a way that didn't directly say they thought that Yo was a big fat faking faker who fakes. They are walking a fine line of being inquisitive, while still being supportive. It cannot be easy as they all know she is batshit crazy. 

Knowing all of this, what Lisa said specifically is "no, he said that only Yo has it". That is extremely specific and clearly states that Mo said that the kids don't have The Lyme. This is huge news. This is the biggest news. I get that Lisa will want to minimize it; I get that she certainly wasn't going after Yo's kids (Yo is beyond stupid to make such an assertion), but the fact is, she said on camera that the father of the non-Gigi's said that the non-Gigi's don't have it; only Yo does. He might not have meant to say that; he might have misspoke, or LVP misunderstood him (as he seemed to indicate in his Tweet). Regardless of what he meant to say, the fact is that this is what LVP repeated to the gals at lunch and to all of us watching at home. She is a pro, she is careful, she is deliberate. There is no way that she didn't understand that throwing this out there would cause some issues. I think that in some cases people are focusing on the fact that she first said Mo said they were "fine", and are forgetting the more revealing words that came after. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

Even her aggressive 'I need us to be really f'ing good' to Eileen was really strange and harsh I thought.  

My take on that is that LVP had a feeling Rinna was going to spill the beans about LVP suggesting that she put the Munchausen's out into the atmosphere and could see that Eileen was already pushing back against LVP with the whole affair/apology debacle.  So LVP needed to know that Eileen wasn't going to mount up against her with Rinna when the shit hit the fan.  So to speak.  

• Love 2

You cannot swing a dead cat in my family without hitting an alcoholic.  One thing I know is you just have to love what you can about them and allow them to live their lives.  There is nothing you can say or do to fix it.   I am surprised that Kyle has not heard this bit of wisdom.  It isn't easy to do but some simple things, like NOT going over past arguments, helps you live more peacefully.  Stay in the present and when she is sober do something fun together!  

I totally get what you are saying. I know I am a "fixer" and since I can't fix my brother I have to minimize contact with him for my own sanity and for our relationship. We live our separate lives so when we interact it is good. We love each other and are in a good place. We are there for each other when needed and he knows not to come to me for help getting drugs or alcohol. I know not to lecture him or even judge him (this is something I have to consciously tell myself and remind myself that I am not walking in his shoes with his experiences/biases/etc). One thing that makes it somewhat easy to love him and be around him (when I am around him) is that he is a nice guy and isn't an asshole like Kim. Sure he has done stuff that I don't like but his intent is never malicious or vindictive.

I also know that I don't walk in Kim's shoes and frankly IDGAF.

• Love 4

I'm not picking on this post (I promise!), but I am fascinated because I keep reading this. It's being said often over on Vulture as well; many people saying that the dumb women misunderstood what Lisa was saying and made too much of it. I am having a hard time grasping this. IMO, this is the biggest reveal since Brandi threw up the information about the surrogacy. Every one of these chicks was well aware going into this season that Yo and her illness/fake illness/made worse by dumb treatment illness, would be the focus of the season. You can see them being careful; trying to drive the narrative to an extent, but wanting to keep their hands clean and address it in a way that didn't directly say they thought that Yo was a big fat faking faker who fakes. They are walking a fine line of being inquisitive, while still being supportive. It cannot be easy as they all know she is batshit crazy. 

Knowing all of this, what Lisa said specifically is "no, he said that only Yo has it". That is extremely specific and clearly states that Mo said that the kids don't have The Lyme. This is huge news. This is the biggest news. I get that Lisa will want to minimize it; I get that she certainly wasn't going after Yo's kids (Yo is beyond stupid to make such an assertion), but the fact is, she said on camera that the father of the non-Gigi's said that the non-Gigi's don't have it; only Yo does. He might not have meant to say that; he might have misspoke, or LVP misunderstood him (as he seemed to indicate in his Tweet). Regardless of what he meant to say, the fact is that this is what LVP repeated to the gals at lunch and to all of us watching at home. She is a pro, she is careful, she is deliberate. There is no way that she didn't understand that throwing this out there would cause some issues. I think that in some cases people are focusing on the fact that she first said Mo said they were "fine", and are forgetting the more revealing words that came after. 

I probably did forget what came after lol!  

I also forgot to mention in my original post that I thought Kims sounded drugged up/ drunk when she was over at Kyles. I did enjoy all the Kim flashbacks lol. I know its horrible and I'm a terrible person but it does make for good reality TV. 

• Love 6

I agree with you.

And if talking about the kid is saying they are healthy (fine) then no harm to anyone, especially not the kids, at the time of filming except Yo who is lying about them. Of course NOW (long after filming) the kids are on the lyme bandwagon....

Have Bella or Anwar said or written that they have "chronic lyme disease"? Or is this all just from mommy? Well Bella did have that staged photo with the upside down IV

• Love 3

IMO, Now that Kim's kids are all on their own (out of the house), Kyle IS starting to step away more and more.

I think Lisa regretted revealing that immediately after it came out of her mouth but she still didn't say anything bad about Bella/Anwar. Lisa also tried to tell Yolanda that she got THAT information directly from Mohamed but Yolanda cut her off as fast as possible and would not allow her to even finish her sentence. I don't think Lisa had any ulterior motive when she said it, I think she just answered the question without thinking about Yolanda first, then realized that she was basically calling Yolanda a liar ON camera and that wasn't her intent.

I agree that they are all trying to walk a fine line with Yolanda this season. No one really wants to be the one to call her out on her lies because they know it will damage them beyond repair. They were seeing how viewers reacted to MKE (OC) because the OC was airing when BH was filming and no one wanted to be THE MKE of BH. LOL Also, at this point, Yolanda has wrapped herself in the cloak of suffering mommy as extra armor against anyone questioning her. That alone was the smartest thing Yolanda did to shield herself from her fellow cast members out her completely. JMO

• Love 7

Is it wrong of me that I enjoyed the scenes showing Bambi more than seeing Portia?  Portia is cute, but Bambi is super adorable!!

Uugh I don't find Portia to be cute at all.  And what is with her little baby voice thing?  She sounded demented when she greeted Mauricio.  When did she pick that up?  So weird.

Mohamed's gift to Lisa speaks volumes.

What do you think it means?  I figured it meant that he would get some camera time.  I am so curious about the Mohamed/Lisa friendship.  He seems to be in love with her.  What man does stuff like that for another man's wife?  My husband is not the jealous type, but I know that if another man bought me a horse house (or whatever), he would be like what????

I'm unabashedly on the Lisa train. The more the blondes try to call her out for being a master manipulator, the more I like her. She has a way of making the women feel uncomfortable and hiding behind the no drama excuse when they go to defend themselves. She gets the first word and the last which I find admirable as fuck! But at the end of the day, she seems to have the types of friends that Yolanda is constantly describing so I can't imagine she's as horrible as they say. And kudos to Rinna for insisting that Lisa would never ever yadda yadda. She is firmly in camp LVP and I adore her for it. 

Does LVP have real friends?  I mean, other than Mohamed?  I think she is a terrible manipulator, and I find it to be obvious and gross.

The biggest take away I got from that epi was that Bambi is so much cuter than Portia. And has more personality. I know it isn't PC to talk about kids but that is how I see it.

I actually really enjoyed Erika shutting down LisaV and I am not an Erika fan. And I see LisaV is back to looking a decade older than she is. The only time she has looked her age of 55 was last week at the spin class. The hideous makeup she usually wears does her no favours.

I don't think kids are off-limits. And I absolutely agree.

I also agree that Lisa's makeup is aging her.  I think she looks like a puffy-faced old lady.

• Love 4

I agree with you.

And if talking about the kid is saying they are healthy (fine) then no harm to anyone, especially not the kids, at the time of filming except Yo who is lying about them. Of course NOW (long after filming) the kids are on the lyme bandwagon....

Have Bella or Anwar said or written that they have "chronic lyme disease"? Or is this all just from mommy? Well Bella did have that staged photo with the upside down IV

Bella HAS confirmed the same story in a couple of interviews she has given. She repeats almost word for word (like she is reading from a script) what Yolanda has said, even down to  her being "forced" to give up her Olympic dreams and hinting that it was LD that caused her DUI.

• Love 5

I don't think Kim ever showed any sensitivity to things getting ugly on camera. She was normally the one taking it there but then she was baked, fried and tie dyed. Probably still is.

A big issue was her hiding it so I would say that having confrontations like that with the cameras rolling is and has been big factor with her.   Also, I do believe that she knows it gets away from both of them easily and Kim has seen the footage and how it can turn out so I'm not surprised at all that she would be guarded and hesitant to really address anything too deep while filming with Kyle. I would actuality expect it from her now that she has seen how ugly it can get when they lose control with each and argue. Too me, seeing her dance around it in the course of a segment doesn't translate to her, yet again, avoiding responsibility. It could just be that she wants to make sure she doesn't dive into any real dangerous waters around Kyle and the cameras since she already knows how terribly it can go if they do get into it.

(edited)

FF Thru Kim/Kyle monotones of whining. I don't want to see Kim on my screen until someone is asking her WTF happened at Target please explain to the class, Kim!

The flashbacks of Yo's extraordinary mullet? Superb. Her humble brag sing song voice thru the dinner party and calling AB "cute"? REVOLTING.

Pink horsey house came from an upgraded Tractor Supply outlet patio store I'm sure, that cheap tin western ranch horse sillhouette sign was a dead giveaway. Cheap. Mohammed did NOT design that shit.

If Lisa can't own up to her Jackie Collins dead frizzy ends hairdo and an Alberta V05 treatment then she'll never own her own behavior. Fo shizzle. The size of Lisa's fat ass and knock knees (she ALWAYS wears heels to disguise her natural figure) is Lisa's Achilles heel if ya ask me. Take away her high heels and the alligator will be a salamander in moments. IMHO.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 4
(edited)

picking on Brandi on Game Night

And now LVP is using that old trope again.  "I'm such an innocent soul, just running my restaurants, and saving my ponies, I don't know why this is happening to me."  

Every time I kind of sort of like Kyle, I remember that she showed her TRUE colors on Game Night.  She is a mean girl at heart. 

LVP falls back into that because she thinks she has everyone fooled.  I think everyone can see what a manipulative, lying ass she really is.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5

Kim has a simple solution, she is bombed, drops the bomb, waits to hear what social media is saying and decides not to watch the footage. . . because she was really sick back then, and we don't know the half of it, but she was really sick, and and had so much going on.  But really sick.  In the hospital sick and apparently that means dredging up the past and throwing a temper tantrum.

• Love 7

LOVE!

I kind of do, too. Carlton was nuts but Kyle's standard passive aggressive who-me-I-get-along-with-everyone-I-never-fight-with-people BS once again danced into the storyline.

I remember this as well. But, I do recall Carlton being especially sensitive when it came to interacting with Kyle. She seemed standoffish with Kyle early on. But, the beginning that I remember where Carlton made it clear she was on a mission for Kyle happened when Kyle had invited Joyce, Carlton, and some non-housewives to her house. Carlton and Kyle were in the kitchen and Carlton was telling some randomly snooze inducing story about a cat killing a bird on her property and Kyle interrupted her to say something about getting the wine for the meal, and the look Carlton gave was a total "you just ,made an enemy for life" look. There was also the bee thing at the same lunch. I remember thinking that Carlton came on disliking Kyle but left that interaction hating her.

Am I the only one that did a WTF when Kathryn and her sisters were talking about her mom's "dementia" and how she can't remember anything.  Kathyrn was like, "Well, I mean, who cares if she can't remember anything at least she's not in pain."  What a stupid woman.  She needs to spend time with someone with advanced dementia and see how frightening it is to that person.

I think Kyle also made fun/questioned Carlton's kids names the night she met her.  Carlton liked to be offended by Kyle.

Kathryn and her mom - the sisters told her she was crying because she was forgetful.  ITA that she is Rinna II when it comes to her parents.  Man Hands II.  But Jeez Louise with those guns of hers!  My god!  Is she taking testosterone or is she just a muscle machine.

• Love 5

I totally get what you are saying. I know I am a "fixer" and since I can't fix my brother I have to minimize contact with him for my own sanity and for our relationship. We live our separate lives so when we interact it is good. We love each other and are in a good place. We are there for each other when needed and he knows not to come to me for help getting drugs or alcohol. I know not to lecture him or even judge him (this is something I have to consciously tell myself and remind myself that I am not walking in his shoes with his experiences/biases/etc). One thing that makes it somewhat easy to love him and be around him (when I am around him) is that he is a nice guy and isn't an asshole like Kim. Sure he has done stuff that I don't like but his intent is never malicious or vindictive.

I also know that I don't walk in Kim's shoes and frankly IDGAF.

I just think that both Kyle and Kim use the same form of deflection and emotional manipulation but it's accepted that Kyle has is some kind of victim a Kim is a perpetrator in the relationship. I think both of them are cut from the same cloth. Saying I think you hate me or I guess I'm unlovable are the same form of manipulation so I call them both out on their self pity equally.

Best advice ever and the best way to deal with anyone not just addicts. People are not something to be fixed or controlled. I think if more people would realize that, they would be happier.

• Love 5

Kyle has a Costco sized jar of COFFEEMATE. EWWWWW. She has enough crystal on Bambi's dinner table for a meal at Downton Abbey but the truth is she uses COFFEEMATE enough to need a VAT of it. Kyle is fake fake fake phony.

Wait - what's wrong with Coffeemate? How does liking it make someone fake? I have the same Costco size deal in my pantry. I started my career in the food business with that company (Nestle), and trust me when I say it far outsells anything else. A large segment of coffee drinkers don't like to cool their coffee with a refrigerated product, so if you lighten your coffee, dry is the way to go.

• Love 16

Every time I kind of sort of like Kyle, I remember that she showed her TRUE colors on Game Night.  She is a mean girl at heart. 

She's appallingly emotionally immature for a woman of her age, that's for sure.  I do have an irrational soft spot for Kyle from time to time, tho.  

• Love 4

Hallelujah! I bow to your wisdom. But didn't you know that would be enabling. ;-)    But in all seriousness sometimes in certain circumstances just making peace with some things is as far as it can ever go.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just think that both Kyle and Kim use the same form of deflection and emotional manipulation but it's accepted that Kyle has is some kind of victim a Kim is a perpetrator in the relationship. I think both of them are cut from the same cloth. Saying I think you hate me or I guess I'm unlovable are the same form of manipulation so I call them both out on their self pity equally.

Best advice ever and the best way to deal with anyone not just addicts. People are not something to be fixed or controlled. I think if more people would realize that, they would be happier.

Not about Kim/Kyle:

Some people like a "fix" whether is to just offering potential solutions for a problem, providing therapy (if trained) or just letting them vent and employing active listening skills (let the other person come up with their own solution if there is one and/or helping guide them to a solution)....that all can be "fixing" imo. I do agree that one can't fix an addict. Sometimes a person just wants to be heard and sometime they want a fresh perspective and/or other options that they may not have thought of. I learned long ago (as a older teen) that I couldn't "fix"/help someone who didn't want help.

edit: we maybe talking about different things. I'm talking about fixing problems not fixing a person. If someone is having relationship/financial/health/etc problems then that is what may need fixing or may just need venting. Addiction is different and that requires the addict to want to change. I can't fix someone else's addiction.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 3
(edited)

Wait - what's wrong with Coffeemate? How does liking it make someone fake? I have the same Costco size deal in my pantry. I started my career in the food business with that company (Nestle), and trust me when I say it far outsells anything else. A large segment of coffee drinkers don't like to cool their coffee with a refrigerated product, so if you lighten your coffee, dry is the way to go.

B---- drinking Coffeemate! ;) Is she eating crackers, too? LOL 

I never thought about Coffeemate as a solution for adding "cream" but not cooling your coffee. Interesting but it makes sense.

As for buying the drum-sized version... maybe it just makes sense for her? I dunno. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 10

Erg ugh I apologize I had that coming! Liking it doesn't make one fake. Real crystal and fake milk product rubbed me the wrong way in Little Miss Perfect's perfect kitchen next to her piles of fresh fruit. Coffeemate on! I apologize . Coffeemate is for people who like coffeemate! :-) and people who like coffeemate are fine people. But Kyle is a fake. I just can't stand her.

• Love 4
(edited)

Not about Kim/Kyle:

Some people like a "fix" whether is to just offering potential solutions for a problem, providing therapy (if trained) or just letting them vent and employing active listening skills (let the other person come up with their own solution if there is one and/or helping guide them to a solution)....that all can be "fixing" imo. I do agree that one can't fix an addict. Sometimes a person just wants to be heard and sometime they want a fresh perspective and/or other options that they may not have thought of. I learned long ago (as a older teen) that I couldn't "fix"/help someone who didn't want help.

edit: we maybe talking about different things. I'm talking about fixing problems not fixing a person. If someone is having relationship/financial/health/etc problems then that is what may need fixing or may just need venting.

I see what you are saying. IMO though when dealing people and relationships, there is no such thing as a fix. People are messy and fluidity and acceptance are gift you give yourself. Youu can't build today with the broken pieces of yesterday."

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 1

I see what you are saying. IMO though when dealing people and relationships, there is no such thing as a fix. People are messy and fluidity and acceptance are gift you give yourself.

IMO there are somethings/issues that can be fixed for some people (sometimes, lol). I definitely agree with accepting what can't be changed and deal with it. I'd add in either leave it, and if you can't leave it or change it, then accept it and enjoy life.

sorry for the bad grammar 

• Love 6

I can only use Coffemate in my coffee because milk in coffee would aggrvate my acid reflux. Been using it most of my life.

As for YoYoLemons, she is done. No one is going to be overly friendly because she frankly can't be trusted to tell the truth. She has it out for Lisa for pure spite because Lisa is her ex-husband's friend. Yo could have made herself more likeable but her constant neediness is a complete turn-off. Whoever wants to remain on the show would be stoopid to bad mouth Lisa because she in the end the one people want to hand out with. Lisa doesn't have to ride anyone's coattales, she is successful on her own.

• Love 4
Hallelujah! I bow to your wisdom. But didn't you know that would be enabling. ;-)

Well, yeah, it can be enabling, of course. If somebody causes all sorts of scenes and yells at people and gets arrested and whatever and then when they see you it's understood that everyone must not speak of it, to pretend that they are sober, have always been sober, that whatever happened before was because of some far-fetched accidental swallowing of a pill or stress over their cat dying (and maybe they need some help with something)...of course that can be enabling. They're totally fooling everybody!

That doesn't mean it's always wrong for somebody to decide to deal with an addict by just having fun with them when they're being pleasant and not mentioning the other stuff. I wouldn't call it enabling in all situations to do that at all--it's not everyone's responsibility to try to push the person towards sobriety. But by the same token nobody has to follow Kim's script--and she's rarely without a script. 

• Love 3

Erg ugh I apologize I had that coming! Liking it doesn't make one fake. Real crystal and fake milk product rubbed me the wrong way in Little Miss Perfect's perfect kitchen next to her piles of fresh fruit. Coffeemate on! I apologize . Coffeemate is for people who like coffeemate! :-) and people who like coffeemate are fine people. But Kyle is a fake. I just can't stand her.

Fair enough. I sometimes didn't like Yo just because of her mullet.

• Love 5

I agree, I think it's more even-keeled with them than people realize. They both play off of each others guilt, feelings, etc. etc. just because one of them is struggling with addiction doesn't automatically make the other a victim and that's what has been one of my biggest observations. Where I can obviously sympathize with someone in Kyle's situation I don't necessarily place all this exaggerated admiration on her either.

• Love 1