Type keyword(s) to search

"Sneezy" Simon Saran

Lollypop6868
  • Start Topic

I wonder how much she pays him to be a pretend boyfriend, because his body language speaks volumes, he is not comfortable with anyone in that family!

Good Question.

How much would one have to be paid to have their caption read "Farrah's Boyfriend".  I know for me it would be a pretty high cost.  Think of the reruns.  Think of the ridicule.  The embarrassment. Ugh.

Even years from now when the show is off the air and you think America has forgotten about that time in your life when you whored yourself out to a wack-a doo woman and her daughter who's currently on trial for eating her college roommate, someone in the Whole Foods line will say "Hey! Aren't you Farrah's boyfriend?, Yeah!  Its you!"

That alone has to be worth millions.  Please Simon, don't be doing this to yourself simply for anal and some teevee shine.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13

Wth? How can Farrah who is a control freak to the 100 power allow Simon to slap palms with her child when he just sneezed twice in his hands!!?? I can't get over this!

Y'all know that had Deb or Michael been the ones to high-five Sophia with post-sneeze hands that Farrah would have LOST it, they would have cowered, then kissed her butt, and they'd probably end up going to a counseling session over it (with her counselor from Iowa, of course....). Or if anyone from the crew would have done it, Farrah would have gone ballistic screaming about how dare they expose Sophia to their lowly germs when she (Farrah) is the star of the show & that the show is a hit because Sophia's dad died.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3

What does he do for a living?

He rents out houses to vacationers, or at least he used to.  He has a solid One Star Rating on Yelp.  I think he also stages properties for sellers.  Looks like he might be a flipper, too.  Since he just acquired a Mercedes-AMG GT S, he may have other "businesses" as well.  Those cars start at $130K, although it is probably a lease.  That's how they roll with their overpriced Euro-cars.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/empire-west-realty-san-diego

https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-saran-aa8712b

And what would a TM boyfriend be without a questionable past?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/04/farrah-abraham-boyfriend-dark-past-simon-saran-verbal-abuse-violent-rages-restraining-order

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 2

Oh my gosh, we should do all the Teen Mom dads/love interests as the Seven Dwarfs, even though they won't all be alliterative like Sneezy Simon. Ryan could be Sleepy or Dopey. Jenelle's boyfriend whose name I can't remember (he's just Nipples to me) could be Grumpy. Are any of them Happy? Ever?

Edited by truebluesmoky
  • Love 1

Oh my gosh, we should do all the Teen Mom dads/love interests as the Seven Dwarfs, even though they won't all be alliterative like Sneezy Simon. Ryan could be Sleepy or Dopey. Jenelle's boyfriend whose name I can't remember (he's just Nipples to me) could be Grumpy. Are any of them Happy? Ever?

Jeremy has seemed pretty damn happy in the last year or so...

• Love 6

WHYYY was she all over his damn face last night, with the squeezing and the pinching and the swatting?! I don't know what is going on behind his Ray Bans, but I have to assume it's a hell of a lot of eyerolling, and probably a bunch of weed too. GAHHHH. At one point he was actually literally sitting on his hands, probably to keep from throttling her on camera. 

@Brooklynista, there couldn't be enough anal in the world to make this worthwhile for him. 

• Love 4

I had to grab Soobs' post from the finale episode thread and put it here because it is so perfect.

What is Simon's deal? He was super angry and dismissive of Farrah and now he shows up all nice and ready for marriage somewhat out of the blue. It reminds me of the beginning of a Dateline episode.

Seriously, who remembers the backstory on this guy? Is he a family friend that they recruited to get on the payroll to get Farrah a story? Or did they actually have whatever passes for a normal relationship in Farrahworld at some point? Edited by ktwo

According to the CA Secretary of State's website, Global Wealth Enterprises has been suspended by the CA Franchise Tax Board.  The Agent for Service of Process is Simondeep Singh Saran.

The license ID info for Empire West Realty on the Bureau of Real Estate website is Global Wealth Enterprises. 

There's no listing for GPS Motors as a corporation or LLC on the Secretary of State's website. 

The Bureau of Real Estate lists Simondeep Singh Saran as a licensed real estate salesperson since 2009.  The mailing address is an apartment building at 1281 9th Avenue in San Diego.

• Love 2

A baller like him lives in an apartment? LOL.  I figured that she was clinging to him because he must come from some money.  I googled the address and apartments there rent for less than $2k per month.   Oh dear.  I wonder if Farrah has ever even been to his home?

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 3

Farrah probably doesn't even know his last name. She's never met his family, never been in his apartment, doesn't know his birthday, how many siblings he has and she probably only has the number to his secondary cell phone.

I really can't see what the angle is for Simon in this. Camera time? He barely says anything when he's on screen, so he not working at being a break out star. So what is it?

• Love 6

A baller like him lives in an apartment? LOL.  I figured that she was clinging to him because he must come from some money.  I googled the address and apartments there rent for less than $2k per month.   Oh dear.  I wonder if Farrah has ever even been to his home?

Nothing says Poseur better than a guy who leases an expensive German car and has to park it in an apartment building parking structure.  Bonus photo:  He posted a letter from the FBI saying he's eligible to take a test as the first step in applying to become a Special Agent.  Of course he never did.

https://www.instagram.com/simon_23_saran

Edited by Bella Roche

The first rule of FBI Special Agent Club is: You do not talk about FBI Special Agent Club. The second rule of FBI Special Agent Club is: You do not talk about FBI Special Agent Club.  Yeah, you'd make a really agent.

• Love 9

I wouldn't be surprised if he came back because MTV asked him too haha. 

"PSSSSST Simon...hey Simon...we'll pay you double if you stay with Farrah....she needs a storyline."

"Nahhh."

"Okay fine. Triple?"

HAHAHAHA

• Love 4

the photos of him and farrah on instagram look like a normal couple

im pretty sure a lot of the crazy is just an act with farrah

-------

I noticed that too, it's very strange. I mean Mtv would never try to hustle the fans, would it?

I have literally never encountered the name Simondeep before. I worked in tech in the bay area for more than 10 years. 

I'm not entirely convinced it's not made up. Has anyone else ever heard this name?

I had some fun googling him this morning because I love outing scammers. I believe that Simon is just as important in his head as Farrah is in hers.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/empire-west-realty-san-diego

He's a dishonest, unprofessional horribly unprofessional business person and so is Farrah.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/simon-saran-josie-leisz-bad-yelp-reviews/

He has an equally shady partner.

I do believe his name is made up, but probably before he met Farrah for professional reasons. I think we should leave these two alone, they are most certainly going to implode on one another and that will be the best thing to watch since Kris Jenner got booed.

• Love 6

Simon is definitely sketchy, but sadly not the sketchiest guy a TM/TM2 girl has dated. I'm mainly confused at how you can describe your relationship as "dating-ish," and then go look at engagement rings? Now I am far from an expert, but my general experience/understanding is that "dating" doesn't mean a monogamous, serious relationship. It's kind of the step before. But adding an "ish" onto it takes whatever credibility it had, and lessens it.

• Love 8

But seriously, seriously! Can Farrah really not see that this guy hates her kid? You can feel his dislike for that brat right thru the screen. It's in his eyes how he'd love to give Sofia one good swift kick. Not saying she doesn't deserve it, but isn't that the sort of thing you look for when searching for a mate? At least a general friendly bond between your lover and your child?

It's like Farrah is just going to turn a blind eye to that little fact and keep on pinching Simons cheeks as she ring shops.

• Love 5

But seriously, seriously! Can Farrah really not see that this guy hates her kid? You can feel his dislike for that brat right thru the screen. It's in his eyes how he'd love to give Sofia one good swift kick. Not saying she doesn't deserve it, but isn't that the sort of thing you look for when searching for a mate? At least a general friendly bond between your lover and your child?

It's like Farrah is just going to turn a blind eye to that little fact and keep on pinching Simons cheeks as she ring shops.

Heck, I don't even like her kid and that's just because of the horrible attitude and lack of parenting. I doubt she'll find many (unpaid) people willing to put up with the crap she spews PLUS the crap her child spews.

• Love 4

From what I can see, I think Sophia must be very socially awkward. Lots of kids are, but her combination of awkwardness, entitlement, and feral behavior, probably makes its difficult for her to make friends. Honestly, those are all behaviors you can be trained out of, but nobody even bothers to correct or teach her anything. I feel really bad for that kid.

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

From what I can see, I think Sophia must be very socially awkward. Lots of kids are, but her combination of awkwardness, entitlement, and feral behavior, probably makes its difficult for her to make friends. I feel really bad for Sophia.

I am sure when Farrah was young, people felt bad for her, too. Now? lol

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am sure when Farrah was young, people felt bad for her, too. Now? lol

What I've learned from watching Teen Mom is that a lot of behaviors that I thought were innate/ inherent common sense are things my parents taught me. So many parallels between Debra and Farrah, and Farrah and Sophia. Basically so many examples of cyclical dysfunction. It doesn't really have to STAY this way, does it?

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 5

Not sure if these comments on the latest episode were legitimately from Simon, but they are good:

Maci:  "No more houses, no more babies coming from the girl who didn’t know she was pregnant, but was slamming beers all day long.”

Tyler:  “The fakest tears you’ll ever see on TV.  He’s trying hard too, look at that. Tyler you don’t have a job!”

Farrah: “Farrah decided to get lip injections right before the shoot.  Baby what did you do to your face!”

Amber & Matt:  “All of a sudden everyone is buying a house.  Everyone got their MTV bonuses and got no jobs!"  He even dissed Matt for the whole office scene. “You actually need to have a job and do something with your life to have an office Matt!”

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/09/simon-saran-slams-teen-mom-og-cast

• Love 5

MTV provides everything, but they don't provide a trust account for the kidses. (Thanks Leah M.)

So now we know why Catelynn goes to Kinko's for therapy. MTV pays for it. Shitty budget.

Catelynn went to Arizona on MTV's dime, and to give publicity to one of Dr. Drew's connections. She didn't go to rehab because she wanted to.

Seems Simon is dishing out what some of us have speculated on.

Simon should rename his Twitter account to "Simon Says..."

• Love 6

MTV paying for the things we see/hear about on the show isn't anything new, that's the same for any reality show. The man thing is weird, but it makes sense in a way since it means there's a second person that would need to be paid to be on camera/deal with the cameras and crew regularly.

• Love 1

Can Simon get into trouble (contract reasons) for outing all of this info??

To the poster up thread that said he should change his name to "Simon says..." I couldn't agree more lol. 

I want him to come on this forum and have some virtual wine with us and answer all of our questions. I'd skip the next episode to be apart of the "Simon says..." (AMA) it would be amazing. ???

#ihavenolifebutloveit

Edited by Calm81
Auto corrector went to Leah's West Virginia school for English.
  • Love 6
On 2/29/2016 at 4:31 PM, Brooklynista said:

I want to smack that kid and I am a parent that has never laid a hand on my kids for any reason. If I had to deal with Sophia, I'd drink and smoke weed just to chill.

Can Simon get into trouble (contract reasons) for outing all of this info??

Adumb did it. Cory somewhat gave his piece of mind regarding the reunion shows and Drew. Is Simon under contract or does he just show up when filming occurs? That may be why Farrah called him to show up for the Hawaii trip. If he just shows up, what can MTV do? If he signs a waiver, he is just like anyone else who appears on camera.

I love the idea of Simon becoming a member here. LOL

I am with the member who posted he should change his Twitter account to Simon Says. He could use that as his PTV username. Hey, that should be the name of this thread. Wait. He should have a blog. His name is Simon Saran. Makes me think of Saran Wrap. He should have a blog and name it Saran Wraps It Up.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11