Type keyword(s) to search

"Sneezy" Simon Saran

Lollypop6868
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Can Simon get into trouble (contract reasons) for outing all of this info?

Great question.  As of a few days ago, Simon hasn't been paid yet (which is probably why he's being chatty online).  I doubt he can get in trouble for this.

• Love 3
On 10/28/2016 at 0:12 PM, SPLAIN said:

I want to smack that kid and I am a parent that has never laid a hand on my kids for any reason. If I had to deal with Sophia, I'd drink and smoke weed just to chill.

Adumb did it. Cory somewhat gave his piece of mind regarding the reunion shows and Drew. Is Simon under contract or does he just show up when filming occurs? That may be why Farrah called him to show up for the Hawaii trip. If he just shows up, what can MTV do? If he signs a waiver, he is just like anyone else who appears on camera.

I love the idea of Simon becoming a member here. LOL

I am with the member who posted he should change his Twitter account to Simon Says. He could use that as his PTV username. Hey, that should be the name of this thread. Wait. He should have a blog. His name is Simon Saran. Makes me think of Saran Wrap. He should have a blog and name it Saran Wraps It Up.

Bolded - YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! That and I absolutely adore the "I love Lucy" show and love your avatar name. Many I love lucy fans on this forum. Liking. It. A lot!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Bolded - YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! That and I absolutely adore the "I love Lucy" show and love your avatar name. Many I love lucy fans on this forum. Liking. It. A lot!!

Plenty of I Love Lucy fans and Roseanne fans! Two of the greatest shows ever! We all have great taste.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Plenty of I Love Lucy fans and Roseanne fans! Two of the greatest shows ever! We all have great taste.

I never get bored of the Roseanne show and I love lucy. I proudly own both of their DVD collections with bloopers etc. :-D

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Could the film crew be liable for not helping the baby even though they signed contracts stating they won’t intervene? I would hope life or death trumps the “don’t intervene” claus? ?

ETA: I just couldn’t imagine being made to watch an infant struggle for its life but to keep the film rolling because it’s part of “reality tv” and if the crew weren’t there that is the reality of what would have happened. Disgusting. Unless of course the Teen mom or dad left the child alone knowing that four adults were standing by the bathtub. I dunno, I feel sick to my stomach over what Simon said. ?

I wonder which baby it was?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Could the film crew be liable for not helping the baby even though they signed contracts stating they won’t intervene? I would hope life or death trumps the “don’t intervene” claus? ?

ETA: I just couldn’t imagine being made to watch an infant struggle for its life but to keep the film rolling because it’s part of “reality tv” and if the crew weren’t there that is the reality of what would have happened. Disgusting. Unless of course the Teen mom or dad left the child alone knowing that four adults were standing by the bathtub. I dunno, I feel sick to my stomach over what Simon said. ?

I wonder which baby it was?

If MJ was present for the filming, it had to be the very early days of the series. Also, Simon most likely heard the story from Heather. Heather produced Amber...  so I’ll put my money on the baby being Leah. 

• Love 7

I put my money on Simon being such an attention ho..he's making it up. There was a scene with Sophia in the sink turning on hot water:( Which is awful but..

Farrah was less than 10 feet away it looks like..I just don't like Simon. He constantly talks about how evil and engrigious MTV producers are but I bet he's quick to spend MTV checks and would jump at the chance for his own show.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Did I read here or somewhere that Simon was actually married the entire time he was dating Farrah? His parents arranged a marriage for him with a girl from India?

Did I dream that?

• Love 3

I don't think MTV offers them money to get pregnant. I think it was worded wrong.  MTV pays people who are filmed on the show. If the girls have a baby and that baby appears on camera regularly, then the parent of that baby will then get paid more.

• Love 9