Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

I don't know how I managed to get through what I could this morning.  I agree with a friend of mine, who said that Morning Blow is a way for her to get her cuss on first thing in the morning before she starts her day.  

Um, Joe...Pootie never liked Drumpf.  Drumpf grossly misinterpreted the Russian word for "brilliant" and made it into a self-aggrandizing compliment about himself.  He positively glowed at what he thought was Pootie's praise.  Pootie saw Drumpf as a useful idiot, who could be cultivated to stick it to President Obama and Secretary Clinton with the added bonus of lifting those pesky sanctions.  

And, Joe, as quiet as it's kept, white supremacists/nationalists, neo-Nazis, and other such vermin shouldn't be in the White House to begin with.  But, that's what your boy, Drumpf, chose to surround himself with.  In fact, in the immediate aftermath of the uproar about Bannon, Drumpf defended him and claimed his (Bannon's) feelings were hurt.  Steve Miller is of the same ilk so I don't understand Joe's lavish praise of him.  How is the Sith Lord's apprentice any better?

Joe was so busy riding Drumpf's jock this morning that he seemed to have missed the fact that Drumpf contradicted himself in the interview clip and the New York Post interview regarding the amount of time he has actually known Bannon.  I won't even touch on the juvenile and undignified name calling by the supposed president of the United States against his election opponent.

Someone also needs to find a well to inform Joe that simply being against everything Obama has done--or didn't do--is not a domestic or foreign policy.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Dagny said:

I think the panel didn't know to call him on it. I figured they knew one of the Eastern block countries was invaded in 1956 and another in 1968, but weren't sure enough to call him on it. Dr Z would have smacked it down.

Joe has apologized for the error on Twitter 

6 hours ago, navelgazer said:

I kind of feel sorry for Katy Tur even though it's not like she doesn't know how pretty she is and how people react to her and they think she uses that as a weapon to keep her on panels and helps her as a default substitute host for Chuck Todd or Andrea Mitchell or any of the other MSNBC talent during the day. It doesn't help at all that she's Keith Olbermann's ex-girlfriend.  

I don't think even Joey "Dead Intern" Scar or Twitler could be that misogynistic.

Hmm.

From tonight's Washington Post: Trump is watching Morning Joe again, Bannon could be out soon !

"As tensions have heightened in recent weeks, the Bannon and Kushner camps have devolved into a circular firing squad. Team Bannon believes the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” a show the president watches regularly, are speaking regularly with Kushner and projecting his anti-Bannon sentiments. Kushner allies, meanwhile, finger Bannon as responsible for a series of unflattering stories involving the president’s son-in-law, including those focusing on Kushner’s conversations with Russians."

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, Mumbles said:

a woman who went to a glorified finishing school best known for finding their students Harvard husbands

I strongly object to this characterization of Wellesley College, even in the sixties.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, teddysmom said:

For fuck sake there are streets in Indianapolis that have more damage to them than the runways at the air base in Syria

Preach!(I'm currently down to 3 hubcaps) ...and can we discuss how much this "show of strength" cost the American taxpayer.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, oakville said:

Joe went on a rant against coastal elites on SNL that don't like strump voters

You don't have to be coastal or elite not to like them. Has Joe never met someone from the Midwest? He seems to have very one-dimensional ideas about people based on geography.

Why aren't Joe and Mika spoofed on SNL? They're ripe for ridicule, hell you wouldn't even have to write a script, just have cast members memorize what they've actually said.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, cased said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/did-morning-joes-hosts-just-admit-theyre-dating-we-have-a-crackling-air-chemistry-

The photo at the bottom - WTF

Hopefully this does not show up as a Morning Joe Glamour Shot. 

So we've been correct about the clothing in complementary colors. You know how some new couples do makeovers on each other? I posted in Nov 2015 that she was starting to grow out her layers and I think she persuaded him to phase out the Grecian Formula, resulting in the lighter tresses on Squinty. Updated 'dos for both! But we knew for sure on pajama night, amirite?

2 hours ago, scrb said:

Russell Brand should just come back and take Mika from Joe to mess with him.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during any conversation between Russell and Dr Z. I'm betting that the Dr wouldn't label Russell as "stunningly superficial." 

• Love 1

Thursday Recap. Mika is wearing a black sleeveless dress with a purple scarf. Joe is wearing his LL Bean navy blue sweater.

Today's theme is Whiplash. Trump's foreign policy switched 180 yesterday. He's anti Russia, pro China, Pro Janet Yellin & doing everything Joe wanted him to do .

Mika tried to criticize Trump for talking about Chocolate Cake & launching missiles at Iraq instead of Syria. Joe shot her down quickly.

Trump\s popularity is up to 41%.

Ratner is upset that Democrats may agree to some of Trump's healthcare changes.

Joe wants to isolate the Freedom Caucus.

Joe called Bannon a loser. Tyler said Trump effectively fired him because he said he doesn't need a strtaegist

• Love 1
8 hours ago, jazzpno said:

Why aren't Joe and Mika spoofed on SNL? They're ripe for ridicule, hell you wouldn't even have to write a script, just have cast members memorize what they've actually said.

I'd like to think it's because they're not important enough to be spoofed by SNL.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I'd like to think it's because they're not important enough to be spoofed by SNL.

I believe that it is in Joe's contract that he can't be spoofed by NBC. Mika was very upset when Samantha Bee accused her & Joe of starfucking on the daily show in 2014

I had a different take on Ratner this morning.  I thought he thought it was ridiculous to think the dems will go along with helping trump because a) they would demand things trump can't deliver on and b) what's in it for them?  Hell, they barely lost that seat in Kansas and I now hate the DNC because if they would ever pay any attention to anything, they might've pulled out a win.

Joe's delusional if he thinks 40 dems are going to jump on the trump train.  He said the Freedom Caucus won't because their constituents would feel lied to.  Well, what the hell do you think would happen to those 40 dems?  Their constituents would bolt.  OK, I'll give him the three fake dems that voted for Gorsuch.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, cased said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/did-morning-joes-hosts-just-admit-theyre-dating-we-have-a-crackling-air-chemistry-

That photo has a definite 50 Shades of Joe look to it.

(Don't judge! I've never read the book and only stumbled on the movie one night on the USA Network. Who knew 50 Shades would be shown on non-premium cable?)

• Love 2

a woman who went to a glorified finishing school best known for finding their students Harvard husbands

I strongly object to this characterization of Wellesley College, even in the sixties.

Agree.   Wellesley's a little more than Mrs. Durant's Charm School for Young Ladies.  

Rex Tillerson didn't answer the reporter's question about "did you discuss Russia's meddling in our election with Putin". 

All he said was "it's widely known that Russian interfered blah blah blah", and that we aren't happy about it. (wink wink). Point out where he said, "I spoke to President Putin and made clear to him our displeasure at what his government did, and that as investigations move forward, there may be far reaching repercussions for Russia.   

"OOH Tillerson's a real bad ass".  If he's such a bad ass why didn't he at least tell the Russian Foreign Minister  to lay off the WaPo reporter when she started to ask him if the Russians believed the intelligence about the Syrian gas attack instead of just smiling like he agreed with it.   He could have said, our journalists are here to report back to our citizens, as I'm sure you understand.  We allow them to ask questions and try to answer, it's all part of the process of keeping Americans informed of our public discussions. 

But since Tillerson doesn't apparently believe in a press pool and daily State Dept briefings, how the fuck are we ever going to know what's really going on?  Maybe Joe could stop kissing Tillerson's ass long enough to ask him what his problem is with having a press pool at State. 

And using the footage of McFall saying Putin is concerned that Trump is unpredictable which must mean that there's no collusion because now we made a couple chuck holes in a Syrian air base runway doesn't confirm anything.  All Amb. McFall meant was "guess what Vlad, that horse you bet on is batshit crazy, so good luck with that". 

29 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

(Don't judge! I've never read the book and only stumbled on the movie one night on the USA Network. Who knew 50 Shades would be shown on non-premium cable?)

The book is unreadable and the movie is laughable, it actually makes its source material "Twilight" look like "War & Peace". 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 4

What the good god is Joe holding up?  A trump tie? WTF?

Also, what is this reference to Russell Brand.  Was he on the show?

And 3rd--Mika's brother who was the Swedish ambassador--does anyone know if his slight accent is Polish from Dr. Z or Swedish from living there?  Just  wonder, since Mika has none.

• Love 2

Why was Mika looking so so so smug that "a lot of foreign policy experts are approving of Trump.  A.  Lot. [smirk, mug, grin, look around at each person for emphasis]"
So now what the fuck?  Trump is a genius and she's approving because this time he picked his nose but just didn't eat it?   The bar is so low, that when that stupid fucker realizes NATO is a thing for the first time, and that China has its own interests, and North Korea is complex... because he just now appears to realize these things, he's a legitimate President?
In that segment Lupica and the editor of a magazine had a nice discussion about how Trump's Syria "policy" is facile at minimum, non-existent at most... until it was interrupted by Bloviatin' Joe.  Then I changed the channel.  Fuck that show.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

What the good god is Joe holding up?  A trump tie? WTF?

Also, what is this reference to Russell Brand.  Was he on the show?

And 3rd--Mika's brother who was the Swedish ambassador--does anyone know if his slight accent is Polish from Dr. Z or Swedish from living there?  Just  wonder, since Mika has none.

Both of Mika's brothers have that slight accent, so I am assuming that it is from growing up with two parents who were originally from other countries, and they picked up a hint of the accent. It is weird that both brothers have this accent, but not Mika.

I am not sure about the Russell Brand reference, other than he was on the show a number of years ago, and was being flirty with Mika (I don't think Joe was on the set at the time).

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, cased said:

Both of Mika's brothers have that slight accent, so I am assuming that it is from growing up with two parents who were originally from other countries, and they picked up a hint of the accent. It is weird that both brothers have this accent, but not Mika.

I am not sure about the Russell Brand reference, other than he was on the show a number of years ago, and was being flirty with Mika (I don't think Joe was on the set at the time).

The Russel Brand Morning Joe appearance is available on You Tube. Mika & Katty Kay were rude to him. Brand mocked them for their lack of manners. He called Mika A shaft grasped because she held a water bottle in a sexually suggestive way. It's probably one of the top 5 moments in Morning Joe history. 

• Love 1

Really, Joe, did you not hear anything that even conservative Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, was saying this morning?  Even he, is not buying into anything that trump says and does as being coherent or giving anyone any reason that what he does today has anything to do with what he'll do tomorrow.

Also, Joe, trump is in the wilderness he has no party affiliation so stop trying to pawn him off on the dems.  The dems have no use for him and the republicans are just trying to do the minimum to make sure their evil agenda is put into law now that after eight years they have a chance.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 5

Yeah I don't even watch Morning Joe regularly, too early here in the West Coast.

But I was looking up Russell Brand and those Youtube clips are great.

He made her speechless, probably a good sign that there was trouble in paradise as far as her marriage.

• Love 2

She started the RB segment with her usual pompous "I'm not up on pop culture" and within a minute he had her ALL hot and bothered. I rolled on the floor laughing when he said "She's a shaft grasper" and "You better lose the ring, Mika, cuz it don't mean nothin' to ya."

• Love 1

This is a very funny article about Joe. Breitbart remembers how Joe trashed Trump during the campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/04/12/flashback-wannabe-potus-adviser-joe-scarborough-told-gop-ditch-candidate-trump/amp/

Friday Recap. Color co ordinated navy blue sweaters for Mika & Joe. Mika is wearing an orangy scarf.

Mika said Heileman was "in the bunker" .

The panel is very happy with Trump.

Ignatius compared Jared Kushner to Henry Kissinger. Ignatius said that Trump is behaving like Nixon playing China off Russia.

Heileman is happy that Trump is listening to the Generals.

They found a poll showing Trump at 39% Now it's spun as Trump is gaining strength.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika is wearing an orangy scarf.

I'm sure this wasn't intentional but now I have an earworm of one of my all time favorite songs thanks to the line above.

"It's an orangy sky, always it's some other guy..." -- The Cars, 'Bye Bye Love'  (new lyrics:  "it's an orangy scarf, these two wanna make me barf...")

• Love 2

Mika & Joe are planning to go to church on Sunday. They have Easter eggs for his kids. They will watch Sunday Today with Willie Geist . His guest is Julia Louis Dreyfuss. Mika was excited & bit her hand and shouted "Get Out". Ari Emmanuel called while Joe was on the air.

Halperin tried to poll people with a phone. It was a mess. He couldn't get his questions through. Many numbers were out of service.

Several more glamour shots of Mika & Joe.

• Love 2

Ignatius compared Jared Kushner to Henry Kissinger. Ignatius said that Trump is behaving like Nixon playing China off Russia.

And that right there was the moment David Ignatius destroyed any shred of credibility he had left.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Eliot said:

And that right there was the moment David Ignatius destroyed any shred of credibility he had left.

No kidding.  Perhaps he's had a stroke?  Trump isn't "pivoting," for fuck's sake.  He's spinning in circles.  Every thing he does is either entirely random, or it's at the direction of someone else: missile strikes and MOAB.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, oakville said:

They found a poll showing Trump at 39% Now it's spun as Trump is gaining strength.

They spun ALL the poll numbers that way by putting the (lower) number on top and talking about how quickly it was improving over the last week. What a joke

• Love 4

I really wish they would have talked a little more about how we're on the brink of nuclear war, and the President left for another golfing trip in Florida yesterday.

Nothing but talk about how Trump is not as insane this week and dropped a big-ass bomb yesterday.  This is definitely not funny.

Edited by revbfc
  • Love 9

If you ever needed more proof that these hacks are obsessed with process rather than substance, it came today when they all said in a straight face that the president Trump reminded them of the most was Roosevelt (or rather Joe recounted some unnamed person saying that and they all nodded.) To compare this ignorant cruel ape to the man who redefined the government's duty to its citizens and got us through most of WWII until it probably killed him - astounding. And yeah I know they were only talking about how Roosevelt made decisions, but that also presupposes that Trump is in charge. Which I don't think he is.

Oh and yeah, Kushner is Kissinger. I wrote off Ignatius for good last week after the "Trump pivoted" crap but this is throwing dirt on the grave.

Mika was excited & bit her hand and shouted "Get Out". 

Yeah and she struggled to get there, she kept yelling "shut up" as if she was struggling to come up with the Elaine catchphrase to show that she's a "cool kid' too. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Eliot said:

Agreed. It's absurd to compare him to Kissinger.

3 hours ago, Abiding Dude said:

They spun ALL the poll numbers that way by putting the (lower) number on top and talking about how quickly it was improving over the last week. What a joke

I know. He was up 1% from the previous poll & now it's spun as Trump is back! LOL!.

They should have used the Gallup Poll 35 to 41% to justify their narrative.

I really laugh at how quickly this show goes from Trump is doomed 2 weeks ago. Now he launches 59 missiles at an air base which is still functioning a few days later, now Trump is like Reagan & Nixon. C'mon Man!

Where did the Pentagon gets its info that 36 ISIS fighters were killed in an undergrounder bunker from the MOAB Bomb. No skepticism?

• Love 3

Joe said Trump needs a Capital Hill adviser to get domestic legislation through. Is Joe applying for the job.?

Heileman defended the military during the Obama administration. They killed terrorists despite the protests of the American left. Really?

Joe said Trump will lose Senator votes by making deals with the Freedom caucus.

Brokaw came on to say that Afghanistan was a big deal. Special Forces are working there.

Joe said a key source told him that Trump was like FDR.

mika likes gary Cohn & Dina Powell.

Fournier bragged that he knew that Michigan would be better for Trump than the pundits predicted. he said they want change even if Trump is crazy. Fournier said voters were uspset at the elite media so they voted for Trump.

Fournier said Trump has a long leash with his supporters.

Ignatius said that Putin didn't take Obama seriously & hated Hillary.

Putin is worried that Trump is not a dupe.

Mika & Joe disagreed about Flake's town halls & the young guy from oklahoma.

Joe is mad at Clinton for sending wimpy Carter to deal with North Korea in 1994. That was rude.

joe was ignorant when dealing with the Jewish rabbi & Catholic Priest. he said, Is Good Friday an important holiday? C'Mon Joe. Easter is the big day. Joe went to catholic school.

Joe then asked the rabbi. Is Passover important?. Absurd.

• Love 2

We need more Heilemann. More, more, more!

I've despised Ignatius for a long time.  He's a pompous and arrogant little prick.

I like how most of this panel (except for Heilemann and maybe even Brokaw) don't take this kook seriously.  They act like he's just having fun with his new found toys.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, stormy said:

We need more Heilemann. More, more, more!

I've despised Ignatius for a long time.  He's a pompous and arrogant little prick.

I like how most of this panel (except for Heilemann and maybe even Brokaw) don't take this kook seriously.  They act like he's just having fun with his new found toys.

I keep confusing Ignatius & Woodward. They look a like

On 4/12/2017 at 10:48 PM, jazzpno said:

Preach!(I'm currently down to 3 hubcaps) ...and can we discuss how much this "show of strength" cost the American taxpayer.

You don't have to be coastal or elite not to like them. Has Joe never met someone from the Midwest? He seems to have very one-dimensional ideas about people based on geography.

Not enough people know who they are.

• Love 1
On 4/12/2017 at 9:04 AM, MulletorHater said:

I don't know how I managed to get through what I could this morning.  I agree with a friend of mine, who said that Morning Blow is a way for her to get her cuss on first thing in the morning before she starts her day.  

Um, Joe...Pootie never liked Drumpf.  Drumpf grossly misinterpreted the Russian word for "brilliant" and made it into a self-aggrandizing compliment about himself.  He positively glowed at what he thought was Pootie's praise.  Pootie saw Drumpf as a useful idiot, who could be cultivated to stick it to President Obama and Secretary Clinton with the added bonus of lifting those pesky sanctions.  

And, Joe, as quiet as it's kept, white supremacists/nationalists, neo-Nazis, and other such vermin shouldn't be in the White House to begin with.  But, that's what your boy, Drumpf, chose to surround himself with.  In fact, in the immediate aftermath of the uproar about Bannon, Drumpf defended him and claimed his (Bannon's) feelings were hurt.  Steve Miller is of the same ilk so I don't understand Joe's lavish praise of him.  How is the Sith Lord's apprentice any better?

Joe was so busy riding Drumpf's jock this morning that he seemed to have missed the fact that Drumpf contradicted himself in the interview clip and the New York Post interview regarding the amount of time he has actually known Bannon.  I won't even touch on the juvenile and undignified name calling by the supposed president of the United States against his election opponent.

Someone also needs to find a well to inform Joe that simply being against everything Obama has done--or didn't do--is not a domestic or foreign policy.

I'm trying to catch up on posts about this show because I've had company in the last few days.  I guess I'm stupid, or maybe lazy, but I don't understand a lot of this post.  It seems to be in code....?

1.  Drumpf is clearly Trump, but I'm unclear what it means or refers to.  For example, my name is Lisa.  I don't think people would call me "Plisaf" unless it had some sort of  relevance to something.  

2.  Pootie, meaning piece of ass, is Mika?  OK.  But why would she want Trump to stick it to Obama and Clinton?

3.  Steve Miller scares me to death, so I assume he is the Sith Lords Apprentice?

again, sorry.  I'm just trying to understand what you are really talking about.  

Edited by LisainCali
Damn autocorrect!
  • Love 2
On 4/11/2017 at 4:23 AM, MyAimIsTrue said:

Finally something we agree on.

On 4/12/2017 at 8:13 AM, scoobie1 said:

I love Katy.  I love hearing how she was in London with her then boyfriend and got a call from MSNBC to come back to NY to cover Trump.  They told her it would be a two week gig and she can then go on to her field assignment.  She agreed and came back for "two weeks".  Two weeks turned into two years. During that time she had to endure one town hall after another.  She had to endure Trump calling her out.  She had to endure people at these town halls who would snark at her (at best) and yell at her (at worst).  There was one time she was afraid for her safety and had to be escorted out by guards b/c Trump (at that one town hall) called her out and the whole place turned to look at her.  I liked her then.  I started really admiring her when she was on a panel (from the road) and a senator/Congressman (I forget which) was saying how Trump supporters were not Birthers. She cut him off (something she doesn't usually do) and said " With all due respect but that's wrong. I've been on the road with his supporters for a year and a half and I can tell you many believe President Obama was not born in this country."  She went on to say a little more about the Trump supporters she's met with.  If I had to even endure ONE town hall I would go out of my mind. She did it for almost two years. Of course, that's her job but she did it with grace. She never disparaged Trump but simply laid out what she was witnessing time and again.  I'm glad she has her own spot at 2pm each day. I try to watch her whenever I'm home.  She's earned it. Yes, she trips up a little but I think many know the knowledge of Trump she brings to the table.  She knows his rhetoric. She knows how he played to the crowd. She knows all the lies he's told them over and over.    Frankly, I like that she trips up sometimes. It makes her human. 

I agree completely.  I don't think she's  a raving beauty at all.  But, she has a style and grace and intelligence that is in short supply in these days of the screaming and yelling and crosstalk on all cable news stations.  

• Love 2

OK. A new glamour (?) shot this morning. He and She and a couple others walking in a hall or a tunnel (?) and She is leading the way. At first glance it almost appears that they are holding hands - but they are not. The shot is taken with a, whuttayacallit, fish-eye lens so the image is stretched out, and Mika's right breast is oomphed out on the left side of the image. I kid you not.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LisainCali said:

I'm trying to catch up on posts about this show because I've had company in the last few days.  I guess I'm stupid, or maybe lazy, but I don't understand a lot of this post.  It seems to be in code....?

1.  Drumpf is clearly Trump, but I'm unclear what it means or refers to.  For example, my name is Lisa.  I don't think people would call me "Plisaf" unless it had some sort of  relevance to something.  

2.  Pootie, meaning piece of ass, is Mika?  OK.  But why would she want Trump to stick it to Obama and Clinton?

3.  Steve Miller scares me to death, so I assume he is the Sith Lords Apprentice?

again, sorry.  I'm just trying to understand what you are really talking about.  

1. We use nicknames for some of the guests on the show. I call Elise Jordan Marcia Brady because she looks like her & speaks like her. I call Nicole Wallace, Cackles Wallace because of her laugh. I call Katty Kay, Posh Katty because it is a term the British use to describe the upper classes. Katty always reminds me of a member of the UK elite. There was a time when I called Mika a bond Villainess like Pussy Galore, but that's not a nice term. Mika dos dress and act like a Bond Villainess though.

Pootie is Vladimir Putin.

Joe used to hate Miller & railed against him until he found a bigger target with Bannon. Trump likes Miller, so Joe doesn't want to burn any bridges.

Mika is BFF with Ivanka & Jared talks to Joe. They need those sources so they can focus on Palace Intrigue which is a Mornin Joe specialty.

1 hour ago, suomi said:

OK. A new glamour (?) shot this morning. He and She and a couple others walking in a hall or a tunnel (?) and She is leading the way. At first glance it almost appears that they are holding hands - but they are not. The shot is taken with a, whuttayacallit, fish-eye lens so the image is stretched out, and Mika's right breast is oomphed out on the left side of the image. I kid you not.

Mika was wearing her tight black turtleneck so her breasts show more than usual. She wore the same turtleneck when she & Joe were at the White House fence.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LisainCali said:

I agree completely.  I don't think she's  a raving beauty at all.  But, she has a style and grace and intelligence that is in short supply in these days of the screaming and yelling and crosstalk on all cable news stations.  

I like Katy. However, I love Hallie Jackson & Kasie Hunt. I also like Kristen Welker but she is a bit too serious & repeats White House talking points too much.

• Love 2

Today is turning into a classic Blowhard Joe. Joe is wearing his navy blue sweaterwith coral shirt underneath. Mika is wearing a  navy blue short sleeved v neck golf shirt.

Ford Jr & Haas & Elise jordan are on set.

Topics are Korea,China .Everyone is happy that Trump is listening to Joe & his advisors. Joe said he was right about not tweeting stupid things about Korea. McMaster has a plan. They might kill the Crazy fat kid.

Joe is worried about the Turkey referendum. More power for the current President. Haas said they hate the Kurds more than Isis.

The USA & Nato have to be nice to Erdogan or else he will release refugees into Europe to destabilize those countries.

Joe bragged about his strategy of getting Democrats to do phone banks & canvass the district in Georgia for the special election. Joe said protests in Berkely & Chicago are useless. they have to call all Democratic Primary voters in the district & get them to the polls. If they get more than 50% tomorrow, it will be a shock wave like Scott Brown defeating the hapless Martha Coakley in Mass. It was a warning sign agaist Obamacare.

After the break, Joe picked up his cellphone & put it down. He said he got text messages from several important Democrat leaders who agreed with him & were worried about a bad ground game in Georgia. Mika gazed at him with a smile because he had to downgrade his text messages from current Democratic leaders to "Major Forces in the Democratic Party.

Joe said his family that support Trump agree with his policy shift.

Joe said that Democrats should support Pro life candidates in red states. Joe is against abortion.

Joe said Jared will win over Bannon. Joe said Trump believes in a meritocracy. Elise said he doesn't believe in meritocracy for his family. He won't fire Ivanka or Jared. Joe gave her a dirty look.

Joe now wants Obama to teach democrats how to win across America & reduce losses in Red States.

Mika got mixed up trying to parrot Joe. Joe said it helps if you reduce the GOP margin in a red district if it helps you win state wide.

Mika said he should flip red counties. It's not the same thing.

Joe makes me laugh. He doesn't want Obama want Obama talking to monarchs.

Mika told Joe to stop talking because they had to go to break. Joe then said he had to stop talking & had to go to break.

Mika & Joe have good chemistry on air. It's like Sonny & Cher.

• Love 1

Joe is against abortion.

Joe said that Democrats should support Pro life candidates in red states.

And Republicans should support candidates that don't support cutting funding to Planned Parenthood, as getting birth control to women helps cut the number of abortions you fucking asshole.  If you're even really that worried about it. I have a feeling if your daughter wanted one, you'd have her to an abortion provider faster than you can say "What really happened to Lori?"

Stay in your lane, Joe. Cheat on your wives and lie about all the people in government who call you for advice. It's what you do best. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 8

Mika wanted to know about the visitor logs. Who let Nunes in the White House? Mika loves Palace Intrigue stories.

Joe wants Trump to release his tax returns. he won't though.

Mika was mad at Trump for tweeting about Obama in 2012. Obama refused to release his college transcripts or his application to Universities. Perhaps Obama didn't want to embarrass his opponents if they realized how well he did in school? Perhaps his application was accepted as a foreign student since he was Indonesia.? I don't know.

I enjoyed it when Obama & Kerry released their grades in 2004. Bush had a better average than Kerry.

Mika is happy that her chickens laid 6 eggs. Joe is fed up with Mika's chickens.

Mika is happy that Jeremy Peters is on set.

• Love 1