Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: No Way Out - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S06.E09: No Way Out. This thread opens Friday Feb 12th around 5:00 pm for your chatting and speculating enjoyment.

Once the episode airs, head on over to this link --> S06.E09: No Way Out to continue the discussion.

Remember:

• Please Try to Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).
  • If you "Absolutely, Positively have to include a spoiler in this Thread....! Spoiler Tag It!"

Or Simply Don't Post A Spoiler!

---------> Respect each others opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

Rick gets a perm and grows a bitchin' stache. Jessie suspects that he's been boning someone else. He denies it, but she's not buying his story. So she takes him to a creepy old castle, where a gibberish-talking woman who looks suspiciously like Grace Slick leads him upstairs. There's a confessional there for some reason, where Father Guido Sarducci is smoking cigarettes and eating a burger. Rick confesses, and all hell breaks loose. Jessie dumps him and leaves with Donny Baldwin. And can ya blame her? I mean...

nowayout.gif

• Love 5

Previously, on AMC's "The Walking Dead:"

Morgan: Uh oh. Zombies. I wish there was something in the Big Book of Aikido about fortifying towns against them with pointy sticks.

Rick: We can't trust anyone. It's about us. It has to be. And if we can help 'em... we will... but then leave 'em to die, because... we're all one big team... because I promised Deanna... ooh.. balloons. Shiny. Hey Ron, want a gun to play with? Oooh, look at all the zombies. What's that, Ghost Lori? Why yes, I do think the zombies would love a parade...

Abraham: I'll parade a whole righteous sea of shit right out into a whole world of ass! Like a hell ass damn king!

Sasha: What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Abraham: Yeah, baby! You understand me...

Sasha: No. I don't. Nobody understands you! You just spent ten minutes screaming into a zombie's face, and then came marching back dressed like some kind of a gay telegram!

Daryl: You called?

Enid: I think my chances of survival might be better alone.

Glenn: If you come with me I'll give you balloons to play with.

Maggie: It's not like it sounds. 'Cause I'm pregnant. Which means he totally ain't a pedophile.

Enid: Right. No guy with a pregnant wife ever banged a teenager.(Looks at Glenn. Thinks.) All right. I'll stay.

Carl: Ron's my girl now.

Morgan: Hello, I'd like to ask about the... um... special... dog medications...

Denise: Well that doesn't sound dangerous at all in the middle of a zombie attack. La la la. Oh! Hi Carol! We're going over to check on Morgan's pet wolf!

Morgan: This episode is cheesier than my backstory.

Abraham: I'm just sayin'.... ain't no shitload of shit in Craptown I ain't afraid to make ass thunder on, and-

Sasha: I get it, but as long as we're going to notice writing and acting.. you are not in my league.

Daryl: I just don't want to get captured again. What am I, Lois Lane?

New Thug: All of you now belong to Negan.

Morgan's Wolf: A new villain group already? What am I, chopped liver?

Carol: I'm trying... let go of me, Morgan!

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Are we really only 23 hours away from a new episode?  Has felt like years since I was cruising these forums last.

[in AMC's announcer voice]  This week's new episode of TWD; "No Way Out", also starring Kevin Costner, Sean Young, and Gene Hackman.  [/voiceover]

Here's to hoping that Sam and Ron fall into the midst of a walker feeding frenzy... with 'no way out', while FPP DIES IN THE PROCESS!

Previously, on AMC's "The Walking Dead:"

Enid: I think my chances of survival might be better alone.

Glenn: If you come with me I'll give you balloons to play with.

Maggie: It's not like it sounds. 'Cause I'm pregnant. Which means he totally ain't a pedophile.

Enid: Right. No guy with a pregnant wife ever banged a teenager.(Looks at Glenn. Thinks.) All right. I'll stay.

Carl: Ron's my girl now.

That's so wrong (especially the last 3 lines), but also why its so funny.  lol

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 3

Damn it, by the time I was done proof-reading and bolding and italicizing all the earlier stuff, I forgot to do anything about Rick taking Jessie's family out for very, very badly disguised "trick or treat!" Oh well. That doesn't upset me nearly as much as not being here to live-post tomorrow. 

• Love 2

Looking forward to it! Been binge watching on-and-off the marathon. I have to say the episodes that bother me the most are the ones with Randall at CDB. I really thought Rick had completely gone to the dark side and was somewhat evil in the way he treated Randall. Not liking the final episodes as much and not looking forward to the re-watch of Morgan's Odyssey of the Good in all Wolves.

• Love 1

Rick gets a perm and grows a bitchin' stache. Jessie suspects that he's been boning someone else. He denies it, but she's not buying his story. So she takes him to a creepy old castle, where a gibberish-talking woman who looks suspiciously like Grace Slick leads him upstairs. There's a confessional there for some reason, where Father Guido Sarducci is smoking cigarettes and eating a burger. Rick confesses, and all hell breaks loose. Jessie dumps him and leaves with Donny Baldwin. And can ya blame her? I mean...

nowayout.gif

This entire post is so much better than season 6A. 

• Love 7

I'm so jealous of all of you who gets to watch live. I gave up cable to save some money, forgetting that I wouldn't be able to watch it live with all of you. I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it at my parents house....and the wait is going to be awful.

• Love 2

Well, at least we'll be used to it if 6B is structured the same way as 6A was - one episode spent with the group in Alexandria and the opposite episode spent with the people not in Alexandria.

Guessing most of one half of 6B will follow the (soon to be displaced) Alexandrians/CDB as they struggle to survive while moving on from the over-run and ruined ASZ, while the other part will be dealing with Daryl/Sasha/Abe & their problems with

Neegan's group

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1

Well, at least we'll be used to it if 6B is structured the same way as 6A was - one episode spent with the group in Alexandria and the opposite episode spent with the people not in Alexandria.

Don't forget about 90 minutes spent with a goat, cheese, a zen hippy and... who was that other person? The heart-stopping suspense put me to sleep.

• Love 3

God I really hope they dont follow that format, iRarelyWatchTV36. I hated it when the prison fell, hated it at the beginning of 5, and hated it this first half. I don't think I know anyone who actually enjoys it so I don't know why they keep trying. All that format does is make it clear who I don't care to watch for 40 min straight (spoiler alert, Daryl couldn't make Beth interesting in 4, he's not going to make anyone interesting for me)

• Love 3

God I really hope they dont follow that format, iRarelyWatchTV36. I hated it when the prison fell, hated it at the beginning of 5, and hated it this first half. I don't think I know anyone who actually enjoys it so I don't know why they keep trying. All that format does is make it clear who I don't care to watch for 40 min straight (spoiler alert, Daryl couldn't make Beth interesting in 4, he's not going to make anyone interesting for me)

Not saying I want it that way, but if they follow form.....

Hey everyone! Raven1707 was wonderful and reminded me that tonight's episode runs three minutes over. It finishes at 10:03 pm. Adjust DVR's if you have to.

I've adjusted the thread open/close times to reflect this. This thread will close at 10:06pm and the Episode thread will open at 10:02 pm.

Happy Watching!

I'm hoping a major character or two die this half season the stakes need to be raised. I'm not cheering for death of a young boy and a decent woman who's only crime is how dare Rick like her! I don't insta-Hate decent people on this show only scum like Governor and Gareth

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 3