Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Forgive & Forget

radishcake
  • Start Topic

Farrah returns from her business trip; Maci and Ryan celebrate Halloween as a family; Catelynn and Tyler have a honeymoon in Hawaii.

What? No Amber? 

Cate and Tyler have a honeymoon in Hawaii. Awww must be nice to have PPD or depression and still go on a honeymoon to Hawaii. *rolls eyes hard*

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

Did anyone watch the sneak peaks yet? Ambers was especially salty. And hilarious.

Leah was having her birthday at Gary's house and Amber + McCreepers came by to bring a present. Apparently Gary has been renovating the house and he subtly mentioned he wanted carpet at the bottom of the stairs instead of wood in case he was kicked down them.

• Love 8

^^ The sickest part of that sneak peak to me was Matt at Gary's door saying he was only there for his "step daughter".  He has truly wormed into Amber's head and he know exactly what she needs and wants to hear.

Stepdaughter?  Really?

• Love 9

Probably only thought about their "daughter" Carly as usual...

Can you even imagine what it's going to be like for Nova? Not only will Carley likely have better access to many opportunities (better schools, extra curricular lessons, a house with books, travel, etc) and a more stable, emotionally supportive family, but Carely can also be the mythical perfect child that would never do (insert whatever bad thing Nova just did). God, I can see it now. "Carley never throws tantrums about bedtime." "Carley loves school" "Carley just made varsity soccer and student council." "Carley got accepted to every college she applied to." "Why can't you be more like your sister?" Poor Nova. I hope she yells back "Because you gave me a stripper name and let Butch babysit me at his latest meth lab!"

• Love 23

^^ The sickest part of that sneak peak to me was Matt at Gary's door saying he was only there for his "step daughter".  He has truly wormed into Amber's head and he know exactly what she needs and wants to hear.

Stepdaughter?  Really?

He is a punk ass bitch!

I am sick just thinking about what horrible things he is saying to Leah. What mind fucking games is he playing on her? Don't even get me started on what cruel and disgusting things are going through my own head about that mutherfucker and his sick games.

Pervy vibes x100

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

Cate and Tyler have a honeymoon in Hawaii. Awww must be nice to have PPD or depression and still go on a honeymoon to Hawaii. *rolls eyes hard*

It must be nice to be a married couple in your twenties with a child, have no jobs or school or anything resembling responsibilities, with the funds to flit off to Hawaii for a honeymoon.  Good job, MTV.

• Love 11

Damn, Matt is one smooth criminal. He will soon have Amber convinced that it is them against the world and he is the only one she can trust.

Pretty sure he's already done that, he enable's her every whim & tells her just what she wants to hear.

• Love 6

Pretty sure he's already done that, he enable's her every whim & tells her just what she wants to hear.

I have a feeling most of the things skeevy Matt tells Amber are to make her believe Gary is keeping her from wanting to be truly happy. Amber has mentioned that very thing several times on camera. Going by links posted here from Amber's Twitter, she has also posted similar comments such as Gary wants her to be miserable and doesn't want to see her happy. Those are comments referencing her relationship with Matt, not Leah. Matt is working over-time to get Amber to keep the focus on him until she is legally his wife.  Amber's focus is her precious Matt. Very little has to do with Leah. Matt is so cunning. He reminds me of an abuser who manipulates and brain washes his/her victim to detach themselves from family and friends by telling them how they are not wanting to see them [the victim] happy.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

Amber said in a statement. “Just as my own journey has proven, people make mistakes and should be given a second chance without being judged solely on those choices. We are happy and focused on building our future together.”

Oh yeah, that is definitely Matt speak right there. Amber is his puppet.

• Love 5

I finally broke. After reading so much here about what these girls say and do on Twitter that I made an account.

I'm now a twitterer.

The only problem is that I'm confused as hell. I have no clue what the difference between # and @ is.

I think I followed a couple of people but I have no idea.

I need a tweeting Twitter tutor or two.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11

Using hashtags to categorize Tweets by keyword: People use the hashtag symbol # before a relevant keyword or phrase (no spaces) in their Tweet to categorize those Tweets and help them show more easily in Twitter Search. Clicking on a hashtagged word in any message shows you all other Tweets marked with that keyword.

----

Looked up the meaning for hashtags on twitter, wanted to give the right info! #hashtags

Edited by ebkitty
  • Love 1

I tweet, but I cannot follow a conversation for the life of me, I'm gonna ask my 5 yr old niece, she probably knows.

Lol Leighroda my similarly aged niece may have to teach me Twitter someday. I signed up for an account but I got so confused I shut it down almost immediately. At least I think I did. I envision a day in the not too distant future where 7 year olds are teaching us old people in our 30s and 40s how to follow this stuff.

Using hashtags to categorize Tweets by keyword: People use the hashtag symbol # before a relevant keyword or phrase (no spaces) in their Tweet to categorize those Tweets and help them show more easily in Twitter Search. Clicking on a hashtagged word in any message shows you all other Tweets marked with that keyword.

----

Looked up the meaning for hashtags on twitter, wanted to give the right info! #hashtags

Thank you! I'm sure I'll figure it all out eventually.

• Love 1

I have a twitter but I almost never log in and check it. Following conversations is confusing cos I swear they jump around and are not in any kind of linear or chronological order. That and hashtags annoy the hell out of me. I prefer Facebook.

• Love 5

I have Twitter only to read up on who has posted what. I know what the @ is for and the # is to emphasize a name or topic. I just can't figure out who is chatting to who.  I also don't understand the retweeting jazz and I don't get why tweets are so limited.

Welcome to Twitter Maharincess!!

• Love 1

I finally broke. After reading so much here about what these girls say and do on Twitter that I made an account.

I'm now a twitterer.

The only problem is that I'm confused as hell. I have no clue what the difference between # and @ is.

I think I followed a couple of people but I have no idea.

I need a tweeting Twitter tutor or two.

Yeah I was trying to read Twitter to keep up with the Cara Marie/Abe debacle that was playing out on Twitter. I gave up trying to understand the format. I don't get it. Twitter makes me feel about a 1000 years old.

• Love 3

Lol Leighroda my similarly aged niece may have to teach me Twitter someday. I signed up for an account but I got so confused I shut it down almost immediately. At least I think I did. I envision a day in the not too distant future where 7 year olds are teaching us old people in our 30s and 40s how to follow this stuff.

Lol I understand the whole @ and # thing... But subtweeting is what gets me.

I'm mortified by all this dirt on Matt. It makes me sad for Amber and Leah. One good thing (if that's possible) that could come out of this is Matt won't be able to easily victimize anyone after this. His smarmy mug and manipulative ways are on national tv and media now. (I'm a recent twitter convert. Hashtage came in handy for me when everyone went on the #CanceltheDuggars crusade. I could limit my timeline to posts on that subject.)

• Love 5

That's a good point gotta watch, it seems it would be harder for Matt to pull similar scams again. Sadly there will always be people vulnerable enough to fall for his crap but this will make it a lot more difficult.

• Love 3

The name of the site is sort of condescending, and it's not my intention to offend - but I wanted to share as I think it does a good job of explaining twitter and how it's used.

http://www.momthisishowtwitterworks.com/

I think the name of the site is hilarious! Thank you so much for posting it.

I love the site nema because every time I ask my son about a new thing like Twitter, Instagram etc, he tells me it's something I'll love in 5 years.

Thanks again. I've been trying to figure Twitter out for 3 days now and I still don't understand it.

• Love 4

Matt. Lol. What a f tard.

And I don't know about y'all but farrah, I dont get an instant update from the water company on my water usage for the last week. It's usually for usage six weeks ago. And we get the famous porta potty.

It's not an episode without Maci downing some crappy beer.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 10

Ryan having a conversation in full-fledged skeleton face made my life. Oh my gosh. And I can just imagine him spending hours on it, for absolutely nothing.

Speaking of faces, Debra's truly scared me tonight. Wide, unblinking eyes and just so expressionless. Was she actually happy about Farrah moving? Was she being sarcastic? Was she upset? Her face is telling me nothing!

• Love 10

Lol I understand the whole @ and # thing... But subtweeting is what gets me.

subtweeting is basically just being passive aggressive on twitter.  It is saying something about someone, but not saying who it is or tagging them.  

An example would be saying something like:  It's hilarious when people in glass houses just love throwing stones.  (you know what you mean and who you mean, but you won't just come right out and say it.)  

And of course when someone calls you out on who or what you meant by your subtweet...you double down and refuse to admit what it was about.  

It's very mature.  #sarcasm  

This episode wasn't even an hour long.  That is how engaging that Teen Mom OG has become.  

Anyone get the feeling that Ryan was with his ex what's her name?  They showed the preview clip that he was talking her up on the down low and Maci was just too concerned with where he could be...given that he has nothing else going on with his life.  And Ryan is an asshole...trying to make Bentley feel guilty for not waiting to go trick or treating because his ass was late.  These days...they wants kids out and trick or treating earlier and earlier...and basically want them done by the time it is dark out.  Ryan is such a jerk.  He didn't show up.  Don't put that on your mom or your kid.  

Gawd Matt is shady.  Shady.  I give Christine a lot of respect though...making the point to text Amber and let her know how much Leah appreciated her present and seeing her on her birthday.  Mad props right there.  

I can't stand Farrah.  She's horrible.  She's raising her daughter to be just as horrible.  

As for Catelynn and Tyler.  I don't begrudge them going on a honeymoon.  They have money because of the TV show, so I see no problem with picking Hawaii as their destination.  I do hope that Catelynn is doing a lot more therapy when the camera lights are not on.  She needs to get to the bottom of a lot of her fears and anxiety...and how it is affecting so many areas of her life.  Until she does that...it is gonna negatively affect her life, her marriage and her relationship with her daughter.  IMHO.  

• Love 6

Matt.

I'm doing the for my step daughter.

Ok Matt. Of the 8 kids in your life she's the only one not yours.

When he said something about being as close to hers as he could without being biologically related (I can't remember exactly how he worded it) I literally snorted out loud. Not only did it creep me out but he's not even close to his biological children! He doesn't even acknowledge most of them! He's the absolute worst.

I thought it was such a passive aggressive dick thing to say, but I laughed a bit about Gary's crack about carpeting the stairs in case someone gets pushed. He just can't help but dig at Amber.

• Love 10

The Abrahams are so entitled. Farrah's mom calling the principal and arguing about a 6 year old wearing makeup to school? Can someone be disciplined on this show??

I know Maci is boring and they have to create drama for her but how uncomfortable must Taylor be talking about Rhaaan all the time? Oh wait, he's so desperate for Z-list fame so he'll talk about whatever.

• Love 7

What manner of headgames, fuckery and bad decisions did I just watch??

* Grown women talking to a mean troll doll in baby voices and seething with rage because she wasn't allowed to wear make up to her 7 year old class

* Grown men in costume asking a little boy who seemed completely out of fucks why didn't he wait to trick or treat with him

*  An old man and father of 7 telling his daughter? girlfriend? that she wasn't going over to her ex's house to see her daughter on her bday

*  A delusional couple having a philosophical discussion about how the man will no longer generously allow his spouse to do everything for their child, even if it was only because she was owed the right to do everything, and how the woman would believe him when they both stopped acting like their child was a test of who could move the slowest to care for her.

Special WTF? to the Fat Bastard who slipped in the unnecessary dig about carpeting being necessary to break one's fall when kicked down the stairs. I see you, FB. I see you.

• Love 20

How is it so many of these girls suffer from anxiety? Anxiety seems to be the new Bipolar. Maybe I'm just insensitive. I've been told that before.

I think a lot of Catelyn's anxiety had to do with knowing she was going to an amazingly beautiful and tropical place as a 20something while looking like a 56yr old. Not even today's 56yr old, but the old school 56yr old who looked frumpy as hell. She looks like Tyler's great auntie. I'm not even talking about her size. I know a lot of big girls who can out dress any size two. I'm just talking about how damn middle aged she looks.

Tyler can suck my ass with all of his platitudes. No bitch, the mother shouldn't have to ask you to help with YOUR kid. And what was that bullshit about letting Cate do all of the work to make up for the work she didn't get to do with Carly? He's doing her a favor by letting her do all of the work??? Thanks?

I take it back. Now I think Catelyn's anxiety is really about realizing her man is a dick. All these years she hyped him up as the greatest thing since pizza and now I think it's start to dawn on her how much he really sucks. The only person he's amazing to is her and she was wrong. She gave up Carly for the promise of being with this fucktard, let him jerk her around for years about a marriage and now there's a baby and he's useless.

The emperor is very very naked.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 22

First I'll say something nice, Jayde and Nova were adorable in their little Halloween costumes! Leah was also super cute with her magic set.

Now for the real shit, what the hell was Debra wearing at dinner and what is going on with Farrah's face? She looked even more plastic than usual tonight especially in those Face time chats. And her ass looked insane (not in a good way.)

That has got to be the strangest family ever. Who thinks it's okay for a six year old to wear makeup to school and why won't anyone brush the troll's hair?

Anyway, so now Cate has anxiety about going on her honeymoon? Sounds like bullshit to me. The two of them couldn't wait to get away from Nova so they could lounge around and talk about Carly.

I've struggled with weight gain myself so I've been hesitant to say anything about Cate's size but she's really getting huge and I'm surprised at how much weight she's gained since Nova was born.

I feel mean for saying this but she looked terrible in Hawaii. I can't believe a big tv wedding and a beach honeymoon wasn't enough motivation to hit the gym and put down the pizza.

She's got absolutely no excuse either. She's got the money for healthy food and the time to work out but she's just too damn lazy to do something about it.

What's up with Maci and Taylor drinking champagne, I assume in the morning with baby Jayde? That just seemed kind of weird to me.

So many questions, what the hell is wrong with Ryan, does he not understand how trick or treating works? What the hell was he all dressed up for anyway? I'm convinced that he's on some kind of drugs because his actions doesn't make any sense.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 11