Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

it is?

i thought her dog's name was caroline.

The pup (the cute little shaggy one in her arms) is Caroline. The (even) cuter black and tan mini-pin performing Airs Above the Ground at her feet is Marco. Adorbs.

• Love 3

Hunter King tweeted this link:

http://www.cbs.com/recommended-galleries/1004485/daytime-stars-and-their-pets-celebrate-national-mutt-day/

Greg Rikaart's picture is my favorite!

I saw that in my feed that day. I didn't like that some of the dogs weren't theirs. And I feel like I've seen more varied & personal ones just in SOD of the soap stars with their pets.

It always amazes me how often the pics chosen (not just here but like jn US Weekly and magazines or twitter) and promoted the dogs aren't groomed like dirty hair or mats visible.

ETA: I liked Sharon Case's a lot it was a very cute and charming picture. The dogs & she looked great and happy.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

Robert Adamson and Lindsey Godfrey (B&B's Caroline) have split. They have a 1 year old together. Announced today.

I looked for that info on twitter and thy mentioned nothing. RA is really I to current events and politics which I never knew.

• Love 1

Robert Adamson and Lindsey Godfrey (B&B's Caroline) have split. They have a 1 year old together. Announced today.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-real-life-duo-splits

"They will always remain connected as they are committed to co-parenting their daughter Aleda in a loving and amicable environment and her needs will always be their common priority"

Doesn't sound like things ended well, they didn't even do the pat "we love each other and will always remain friends..."

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

Between getting engaged, giving birth, being run over by a car, several surgeries, nominated for an Emmy, and a called off engagement Lindsy Godfrey had quite a 12 months.

Shit she should have her own soap

• Love 10

I wasn't being sarcastic or dismissive. I really like her and her poise and positivity. But she has a very hectic & action packed life is what I was referring to.

Doesn't sound sarcastic to me, I think you are exactly correct! :) Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

^ lol I was going to post about the event. It actually looked like an epic party from the videos and pics posted on twitter and Instagram and everyone was there. Some cool pics and vids and a lot of comedic and sweet clips.

• Love 4

Everyone did look good I thought except Bohemian. Her hair looked scraggly and I didn't like her dress or shoes. The dress looked like a nightgown and the shoes just didn't match.

I thought MTS looked great except for that high swoop in the front of her hair. Other than that, really liked the dress and color on her and her make-up was very flattering on her.

• Love 4

Everyone did look good I thought except Bohemian. Her hair looked scraggly and I didn't like her dress or shoes. The dress looked like a nightgown and the shoes just didn't match.

I thought MTS looked great except for that high swoop in the front of her hair. Other than that, really liked the dress and color on her and her make-up was very flattering on her.

Yes, and the baseball cap. lol. Not sure I loved GT's shoes, but she designs shoes so I get having some flamboyant ones. Plus she's my new girl crush. :)

• Love 4

Don't like Jess Walton's dress at all. Much too tight and too young for her.

Clearly HKK knows how to dress for her body type. Too bad the show's wardrobe can't do the same.

Not crazy about camryn's dress either.

Don't even get me started on Mop.

MCE wa probably the most covered-up of all the women. Not sure why.

• Love 1

She does look good, but the hair reminds me of Cameron Diaz's in There's Something About Mary.

• Love 2

looking at the fan club photos it boggles my mind that with a few exceptions (Amelia umm) how much more attractive the actors are away from the makeup 'experts' of Y&R. CG is so pretty and freckly and has such an all American prettiness that she would be great with royalty or an angry brother of a certain detective.

In the forties or fifties she would have been a goddess.

Edited by crowswork
  • Love 5

Tracey Bregman is going to have a fashion line "Manhattan Malibu". Apparently the site isn't running yet but you can sign up to be notified. Pray to all deities that you pray to that it's not the same stuff she wears, and that badly dyed hair extensions are not a part of the line up.

• Love 5

Six years ago, I probably would have cheered at this news because I thought Bregman was gorgeous and loved the way Lauren dressed. Now? Lauren looks like a cheap, way past her prime hooker most of the time. Sure TEB still has an amazing body, but the clothes, hair and makeup are completely wrong for someone her age. Those false lashes especially look ridiculous.

• Love 7

That is brilliant! Those dubsmashes are hilarious :D

Hilarious indeed!  CG is amazing even when she's goofing around.

EB looks like he is shitting his pants and delighting in it - the same way Victor always looks.

• Love 5

SC is leaving has been on FB for months but I've yet to find any reliable source that confirms it.

I was stupid enough to click on the story...it goes on to say it's because of her age even though she looks so young...then goes on with the "discover her secret face cream blah blah blah".

I just saw on Twitter, Beth Maitland had knee surgery.  I didn't know she was so into horseback riding.

https://twitter.com/BethMaitlandDQB/status/628267272985968640

• Love 3

looking at the fan club photos it boggles my mind that with a few exceptions (Amelia umm) how much more attractive the actors are away from the makeup 'experts' of Y&R.

Kyle should really be allowed to do his own hair, I think he looked great on the pictures!   Kind of like how Max Ehrich is looking SOOO much better now that he's Under the Dome.

• Love 3

I don't know why and I don't know how, but I woke up this morning to discover that Daniel Goddard is now following me on Twitter. Strange since I haven't posted anything Y&R related in quite some time. Been too busy dragging GH lol!

• Love 2

CG is so pretty and freckly and has such an all American prettiness

WOW I sure don't see that.  I find her pretty homely to tell the truth.

SC is leaving has been on FB for months

Both sc's can leave for all I care,.

I don't know why and I don't know how, but I woke up this morning to discover that Daniel Goddard is now following me on Twitter. Strange since I haven't posted anything Y&R related in quite some time. Been too busy dragging GH lol!

I hope he keeps following you. He followed me for a bit, but stopped. I suspect my snark was too much for him!

• Love 3

I hope he keeps following you. He followed me for a bit, but stopped. I suspect my snark was too much for him!

Well I'm impressed he reads his timeline then. He follows a zillion people, no? 

• Love 3

Well I'm impressed he reads his timeline then. He follows a zillion people, no? 

Yes... I'm kind of stunned as I've just looked up his account. How can you properly keep up with people's accounts if you follow over 250K people? I have trouble and I'm at a fraction of that number!

I thought Twitter put a cap on such things, but I guess once you have a blue checkmark, you get certain privileges.

• Love 1

Yes... I'm kind of stunned as I've just looked up his account. How can you properly keep up with people's accounts if you follow over 250K people? I have trouble and I'm at a fraction of that number!

I thought Twitter put a cap on such things, but I guess once you have a blue checkmark, you get certain privileges.

You can create lists on twitter that contain only certain users. Viewing a list timeline will show you a stream of tweets from only the users on that list. So he could have a list of friends, a list for coworkers, a list for industry people, a list for random fans he follows, etc. 

• Love 4

It's a fairly common practice to try to get new followers. There's a certain fraction of the population who will consider following anyone who follows them first. So DG goes and follows everyone who follows CK, oR has tweeted the #YR hashtag, or whatever. Then in a few months he unfollows anyone who didn't take the bait, and tries with a new batch.

I think DD does the same thing, because I've had him follow me for awhile before. Eek! It's not really "spam", because they're aren't robots, and they are following people who could conceivably be assumed to have common interests. Still a smidge creepy, though.

• Love 2

My mom dropped by after work and offered me her CBS Soaps in Depth to peruse. Sage and Nick are on the cover. I declined.

I'll wait for the feature story on their wedding slated to appear in Baboons & Brides Magazine. It's a niche publication that has surprisingly good banana recipes and tips for getting the most out of your King Kong themed honeymoon cosplay.

• Love 10

The Donkey Kong honeymoon hot tips were in fact featured in the July issue, complete with step by step instructions on fashioning your own barrels.

By the way, did you know baboon marriage anniversaries have their own themes? Plan your gift shopping accordingly!

1st Anniversary - The Bananniversary

2nd Anniversary - Tick (engraved silver tweezers are recommended)

3rd Anniversary - Ha ha ha, like those two fuckosauruses will be married for three months, let alone three years.

• Love 12

Melissa Ordway (Abby Newman) had a quick little segment on TMZ today. She was with her husband who apparently is on DAYS.  Isn't JH's girlfriend/wife also on DAYS? The soap world is so small now.

Billy Miller was on the season finale of Suits. He plays a recurring character who's the brother of one of the two male stars. He looked great.

• Love 3