Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

So the kardashions are America's first family yall.

I'm going to go throw up now.  I've held on as a People subscriber for years, mainly to flip through, but I am officially done.  And I'm telling them exactly why.

• Love 2

There's 3 legs stacked on top of each other but unless Kendall is gumby, that's not physically possible.

I figured it was Kris's two legs and one of Kendall's, the other hidden behind Kris. But so much of the rest of it is photoshopped who knows. LOL

I'm going to go throw up now.  I've held on as a People subscriber for years, mainly to flip through, but I am officially done.  And I'm telling them exactly why.

If it makes you feel better, It's Cosmo that actually called them the first family.

Kourtney's face to me has always looked like a combination of Kim and Khloe's faces. She looks like both of them, or since she was born first those two look like her in different ways.

Sorry Kim and Kylie since you two seem to be the most threatened by Kendall's beauty, but don't try to keep up nor compete. Just accept that, that girl, pretty much has a model perfect face.  And it's all natural as far as I can tell ladies.  So just let it go, embrace it and celebrate it and do your own thing.

Edited by represent

It's Cosmo that actually called them the first family.

Maybe so, but I read the headline on People's web site - and not in an ironic way.  The straw that broke the camel's back has arrived!

• Love 1

So the kardashions are America's first family yall. Good god I wonder what other countries think of us

First family of fame whoring?  First family of greed, vanity, plastic surgery and silicone?  First family of moral corruption?  Did the article say what they are the first family of?

• Love 6

It's quite funny really the common thread that seems to run through several of these famous Hollywood families. They are all connected in a 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' scenario which is a parlor game based on the "six degrees of separation" concept, which posits that any two people on Earth are six or fewer acquaintance links apart.

To begin with, I'll start with Linda Thompson who was the one-time girlfriend of Elvis Presley. Linda Thompson married Bruce Jenner and had two sons, Brody and Brandon. Linda divorced Bruce and Married David Foster.  Linda was Bruce's third wife. (that might be a hint that he shouldn't have married women)

David Foster has been married four times and had several children by former wives. His current marriage is to Yolanda Foster, former model and cast of RHOBH. David Foster was responsible for an auto accident in 1992 in which the actor Ben Vereen was struck by Foster's car while he was walking on the highway near his Malibu home. Ben Vereen was critically injured but recovered. Yolanda Foster had been married to real estate mogul Mohamed Hadid. They have three children together, Gigi, Bella and Anwar.

Kris Kardashian was married to Robert Kardashian, a prominent L.A. Lawyer. Robert caught Kris in the arms of her tennis boy toy lover Todd Waterman and divorced Kris. In the documents, filed in the Los Angles Superior Court, Robert revealed he was so upset when he found out about the affair, after almost 12 years of marriage, that the court feared he was a threat to his family and awarded Kris temporary custody of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Robert Jr. Bruce Jenner moved in with Kris and her four children against the legal protests of Robert Kardashian.  According to Robert Kardashian's statement, while he was forced to live with relatives, Kris had moved Bruce in, along with his four children ­ including reality star Brody Jenner ­ as well as his extended family. (one big happy family, right?) One month after the final divorce papers were signed, Kris and Bruce got married.

Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid are great pals.(Yolanda the mother of Gigi with Mohamed Hadid and David Foster having been married to Linda Thompson who was married to Bruce Jenner), Kris was insanely jealous of Linda Thompson when Bruce and Linda rekindled their friendship after the breakup of their marriage. Kris and Bruce Jenner were in the courtroom together nearly ever day of the O.J. Simpson trial where Robert Kardashian sat at the side of his best friend O.J.Simpson. Robert Kardashian believed that O.J. was guilty of killing Nicole and felt certain that he would be convicted. His face at the reading of the verdict shows the shock of the verdict. Nicole and O.J.Simpson were best friends to Kris and Robert Kardashian.

They've almost come to a full circle. Kendall Jenner and 'Gigi' Hadid are best buddies. Linda Thompson and Caitlyn Jenner are friends again. Kris Jenner is still a hot cougar with vajay fever and expensive taste. Kris will continue to live the lavish lifestyle she's been accustomed to and so will her famous spawn.  And....Elvis has left the building.

Kardashians-Jenners-Hadids-Foster-Connec

Maybe this link explains it simpler. http://ganaf.com/ganaf-Kardashians-Jenners-Hadids-Foster-Connections-37200057/

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 8

There is so much shit and rumors in Kardashian land I'm always hesitant to believe but you will never convince me that Alex Roldan is NOT Khloe's father

221465-khloe-kardashians-real-father.jpg

I agree. They have the same face shape, same jawline and the same nose. If you look at the other three kids you can definitely see the Kardashian genes. Rob and Kourt look exactly like Rob Sr., and while Kim favors Kris, she still had an ethnic look (prior to her many surgeries, that is). Khloe however, looks like Kris through the eyes and Alex everywhere else.

• Love 4

That's all I see when I look at khloe. The resemblance seems more obvious as she gets older in spite of all the tweaking she's doing surgeries etc.

I noticed that on the Armenia trip as well. she was not fitting in. At. All

That she even went surprised me, really who does she think she's fooling?

• Love 3

I'm on the "Robert raised me" train too. Even if it's common knowledge within the family that Robert isn't Khloe's dad, I think it appropriate and fitting that she goes back to her father's homeland. I look at it like this: if Khloe had been adopted by Robert and Kris, no one would say shit about her going to Armenia (nor should they) as she goes back to a place that was important to her adoptive parent. Just because she may not have an actual blood-tie to the place doesn't mean she shouldn't go there with a historical/emotional perspective. If Robert Kardashian matters to her and Armenia mattered to him, she absolutely should go on that trip.

Khloe's a public figure and fair game for the speculation that comes with her fame, however I think it would suck for people to look at me and always wonder "who's your daddy?" If she's satisfied with Robert Kardashian as dad and wants to stick with it, I totally understand it. He may not have actually fathered her, but he's the dad she grew up with.

• Love 8

IDK I'm feeling like Khloe is like Robert rasied me he's the only father I know so forget this Alex person, he's a stranger to Khloe even IF he's her bio-dad. He's just a sperm donor after all this time.

I don't disagree with you, my comment upthread was referencing her awkwardness on the Armenia trip. I don't think there's anything wrong with her wanting to celebrate Rob Sr.'s culture, but I think the crowd was blase towards her because they know she isn't the real deal. It's kind of like when Shania Twain first hit the scene and claimed she was Native American when she really wasn't. Her bio dad was white and it was her stepfather who was Native. People can get touchy about that sort of thing and I think that's what happened in Armenia. Just pure speculation, though.

• Love 3

I thought Khloe was uncomfortable because she and Kim aren't really all that close and I don't think she enjoys spending a lot of one on one time with her. I think Kim annoys her. The whole bit about wanting a balcony to wave from like Eva Peron, not making sure Khloe was invited to Kanye's impromptu concert (all those people and it was impromptu?), ragging on her about calling Lamar, and generally acting as if she's some kind of royalty.

• Love 6

Well Khloe has had contact with him because there was a picture of them together at a photoshoot that Kylie tweeted saying it was the first official photo of Khloe and her dad, Kylie deleted it shortly then said it was a joke. But IIRC there was also a story that she confessed to Lamar that she knew this guy was her father and he blabbed to people after the breakup.

• Love 1

Re the Cosmo cover, UGH! "America's First Family?" Really, Cosmo? Last time I checked, the Obamas were the First Family. Plenty of other women would've been much better choices than Kim & Company, such as Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, Rihanna and Lady GaGa, to name a few. Michelle Obama could've worked because she's been on the cover of Vogue twice, which IIRC is published by the same company as Cosmo and AFAIK it didn't hurt their sales. If a Kardashian/Jenner had to be on the 50th Anniversary cover, it should've been Kendall, who, unlike the others, not only has a real job, she's shown that she doesn't need a sex tape to make her famous.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 2

To be fair, Kendall didn't have a sextape, but she has the power and influence that original sextape of Kim's helped buy the family into.  So it's fruit of the same poisonous tree in a way.  Kendall has the looks and poise to be a model, sure, but if she was just some random person--even the daughter of a former Olympian (as she would have been no matter what), she STILL wouldn't have had nearly the same number of open doors as someone who already was adjacent to a huge media empire and thus a publicity coup for people to use as a model.

• Love 5

re: That Reality Family diagram...

It's hilarious.  Although I have to say the two Foster daughters who had that mockumentary actually kind of impressed me--in the same way Nicole Richie did with her similar show the past few years. Both showed real comic timing and a sense of humor about themselves... which the Kardashians do NOT have.

• Love 3

I agree. They have the same face shape, same jawline and the same nose. If you look at the other three kids you can definitely see the Kardashian genes. Rob and Kourt look exactly like Rob Sr., and while Kim favors Kris, she still had an ethnic look (prior to her many surgeries, that is). Khloe however, looks like Kris through the eyes and Alex everywhere else.

I don't doubt for a moment that Alex Roldan is the biological father of Khloe. Alex has been bought by Kris so he can’t speak. He has an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that makes him liable for $30 million if he ever talks to the press. Why would Kris buy him off it it wasn't the truth. As the saying goes, 'the truth always comes out sooner or later'.  Not that it would make a whole lot of difference to anyone in the Kardashian family because Khloe was raised a Kardashian and Alex Roldan, if he is her biological father, has no claim to her fame or fortune or to any of the Kardashian wealth. It does make sense since Kris has always had the libido of a 50 cent hooker and has had affairs with many men whether she's married or not.

alex-roldan-and-khloe-kardashian.jpg

If the drama between Kris and Caitlyn heats up any more, I'd bet there's some juicy little secrets Caitlyn has hidden away that she could use against the Kardashian tribe.

tumblr_lybccmY6wx1qcs2bwo1_400.gif

Maury Povich revelation

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

Kris probably doesn't know who the daddy is.

It's like buying a bag of mixed wild flower seeds. You throw them in the garden and in the Spring a bunch of different types of flowers sprout. Occasionally there's bound to be a sunflower seed that grows bigger than the other wild flowers. But when you have a whole bunch of different seeds in the garden you can't tell which one will be the sunflower when you toss it in the garden dirt with the rest.

Okay that was one long-ass analogy of Kris Jenner's wanton sexual appetite and all the men she slept with.

• Love 4

It looks like Kris' legs are together, & Kendall's leg is on top of hers. There's 3 legs so it looks weird. Also, Kendall's leg looks abnormally skinny.

Kendall's leg literally looks like a toothpick with a knee. Someone in Photoshopping screwed up royally.

It's a wonder that some tabloid hasn't tried to scoop up DNA from the both of them (hair and/or saliva) and have it tested. You aren't allowed to do that without consent for anything with legal implications, but simply to exploit and get a story? I'm surprised it hasn't been tried in some cases.

Back to the legs issue. I've enlarged the photo and cropped it so all the legs are more visible. If you notice the body position of both Kendall and Kris their body positions suggest that they are both sitting upright and Kendall doesn't really have her legs extended out to the right. Kendall's lower body appears to be facing to the right, but the legs (whoever they are) represent a person that is reclining on their right side. The malnourished looking third leg on the bottom might just be the only female not photographed there, Caitlyn. She has legs skinny. Kris may be an ambitious and great momager of her spawn but she sucks at photoshop.

10dw5yc.jpg

Kris may be an ambitious and great momager of her spawn but she sucks at photoshop.

I doubt that Cosmo let Kris (or anybody in the family) work on their cover photo, they have people on staff who do that kind of thing.

• Love 1

Malika crashed her car and was arrested for DUI.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/malika-haqq-khloe-kardashians-best-friend-arrested-for-dui-2015810

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/08/malika-arrested-dui-khloe-kardashian-best-friend/

Party's over. Malika Haqq was arrested for DUI in L.A. on Thursday, Oct. 8, Us Weekly can confirm.

The reality star - and Khloe Kardashian's best friend - crashed her black Mercedes Benz on the 101 freeway at 3:01 a.m., a spokesperson for the California Highway Patrol tells Us. Her vehicle was blocking lanes north of Vineland.

Haqq, 32, was arrested for DUI and was booked at the Van Nuys Police Station. In a CHP report, it states that she showed "objective symptoms of intoxication."

She was later released Thursday with her bail set at $30,000.

According to TMZ, Haqq was coming from a birthday bash at the time. 

I doubt that Cosmo let Kris (or anybody in the family) work on their cover photo, they have people on staff who do that kind of thing.

This is Kris's own Instagram photo that she posted, not the cover photo from Cosmo

In that promo Khloe, Kendall, kourtney look the best. Kylie looks so vacant, bored, "dead" eyed.

I like how they make Kim so much taller than the others. She also copied Caitlyn's wonky eye.

Sadly I think all these women are going to end up alone. They all have lousy taste in men. The only one worth anything IMO is Scott and that is if he can overcome his issues. There were paparazzi  pics of Kourtney and her mom I think, out with the couple who do Marriage Boot Camp. Could be where Scott and Kourtney end up. If so then I wonder just how much of their shit is real and how much is Kardashian real.   

• Love 1

I'm sorry. But if that is true, and they're comsulting those frauds from Boot Camp on anything more involved than where to have dinner, they've lost their minds.

Run, Kourtney. Run far, far away. You don't need their stink, their crappy "counseling" OR their tainted money (in case you've never watched an episode of the show and even half-seriously thinking for a second of signing on).

I like how the promo subtly shows us who's most important. They spend the most time on Kim, have a shot of Kim surrounded by Kylie that says "try to keep up", & everyone is dressed in black except Kylie's dress has red flowers so that she's stands out, & at the end, Khloe is in bright red, Kylie is in white, & Kim is in front. We get it Kim, Kylie, Khloe, & then the rest of them.

What kind of CGI magic did those video creators have to conjure up to make Kim 5'8" and a size 4? It must have been the same guys who shaved fifty pounds off Mariah Carey for that video game commercial.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1