Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Non-Bon Voyage

• Start Topic

The family embark on a trip to St. Barts to forget their troubles, but drama seems to follow them to paradise. Included: Kourtney gets disturbing news about Scott; Kendall is annoyed with Kylie for bringing her boyfriend Tyga; and Kris struggles to get back on Kim's good side.

Why is Kris doing all these activities? On prior vacations all she did was shop, get massages and lay or pass out drunk in the beach. She fought with Caitlyn on Thailand about it.

So why can they give all the interviews they want to get their spin out there, but the horror!! of Lamar giving a sit down interview and speaking for himself.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Why is Kris doing all these activities? On prior vacations all she did was shop, get massages and lay or pass out drunk in the beach. She fought with Caitlyn on Thailand about it.

So why can they give all the interviews they want to get their spin out there, but the horror!! of Lamar giving a sit down interview and speaking for himself.

because they always want to control the narrative Edited by stacyasp
  • Love 2

I want to know who is on the list of bad boyfriends brought on vacations. Scott for the record disliked the vacations so much and did it for Kourt and the kids, and then there was the infamous Kris Humphries. Seriously, the way she said it, I want her naming names. There was no reason for Kylie to invite her boyfriend, and it does make her secluded when she chooses to spend all her time with him and not her sisters. 

• Love 1

I imagine Kim and Kourtney brought along a couple of doozies as teens. This practice of having family vacations with non family members coming along kind of defeats the idea of the family vacation. And why did none of them share the family aspect of the vacation with Kylie. Kris admitted she told her it was ok.

Loved Kim lecturing Kris about the Lamar stuff but then

making sure to bring up gossip about both him and Scott.

Kim shopping for deodorants with Mason was hysterical, “do you understand what this means?” “No, I don’t understand anything”

Tyga’s (Thank You God Always) real name is really Tiger? I’m surprised.

How cute did Penelope look in that little blue/white striped bikini? She was adorable.

This must have been the most miserable vacation ever, everyone did nothing but complain & be bitches, I hated them all. And do they really all believe the In Touch is a reputable source? When Kim snapped at Kris & said “he sat down & gave them an interview” my jaw dropped. If she really believes they tell the truth, then I guess everything they print about her must be the truth, like this or this or this , gee, I guess I'll believe anything In Touch says about her now.

• Love 2

Kourt's kids are  so cute. I loved Manson and P tonight. 

I think Kendall was right on about Kylie feeling that when she showed up to hang out with Caitlyn, she could leave. Someone said over in Kylie's thread that she is jealous of Kendall and I agree with that, I think Kylie holds a bit of resentment towards Kendall and doesn't like spending time with her anymore. That's why she wanted Tyga to come because she can isolate herself from her sisters and hide out with him. I don't know. I think Kris should have told her no. No one else has any of their boyfriends on this trip and for Kris to bring that up about the girls past boyfriends, well, this time, didn't the girls make it a rule? No boys, just us girls and the kids?

I mean, really.. I think Kris  wanted to have one of her daughters on her team for the vacation. The other girls are freezing her out because they feel for Khloe and she was probably like, 'Well if I let Kylie bring Tyga, she'll be nice to me!'.

eta: I wrote "our" instead of her, just realized an hour later. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I thought the family has known Tyga for years. Didn't Kris say he was one of a group from the neighborhood who hung out at her house for years , back when she was trying to say Kylie wasn't fucking him?

Kylie needs an ass kicking. She totally left that dog in a hot car.

• Love 1

I don't know. I think Kris should have told her no. No one else has any of their boyfriends on this trip and for Kris to bring that up about the girls past boyfriends, well, this time, didn't the girls make it a rule? No boys, just us girls and the kids?

Also, the difference between this trip and when the other girls were teenagers was that this time, Kourtney and Khloe were dealing with breakups, so the sisters wanted to get away together.

I thought the family has known Tyga for years. Didn't Kris say he was one of a group from the neighborhood who hung out at her house for years , back when she was trying to say Kylie wasn't fucking him?

Kylie needs an ass kicking. She totally left that dog in a hot car.

They have known him since Kendall's 16th. .It's just an info dump for the cameras .Just like the Corey schtick last week because they know he works for Scooter and Justin ( what I did hear about him this week though was surprising .He is Kim Porter's brother ( as in Diddy's Kim ) and is Quincy's uncle)

And hey it's Kendall's GF (allegedly) again for another 30 secs

Caitlyns lips look ridiculous, and she is very uncomfortable with her new teeth.

Candis hanging with Kylie and Cait, how cute!!

Kim mentioned Kris evicting a pregnant woman and a toddler, no mention of Kanye? Either he's staying or wasn't there to begin with.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Kris wasn't being the 'old Kris', the center of attention and focus so she looked downright miserable. I saw something in this episode that reminds me of something an old, bitter person said once. "It doesn't matter how much you do for your kids, eventually one or all of them will end up hating you."  I thought at the time that this was a horrible thing to believe and not possible, but after this episode I can see some resentments and hatreds being formulated against Kris. She's looking old and keeping up her youthful appearance is getting more difficult for her. Eventually, people all have to accept the fact that they aren't young, sexy and desirable must past the age of 60. Of course, she can well afford to keep it going for a while longer with the help of plastic surgery, personal trainers and chefs.

The Kardashians have been in front of the cameras and in the public limelight for so long that they've almost reached the point where they can't hide their real selves and their genuine relationships from the cameras anymore. Most of the episodes going back to 2008 have been contrived and scripted by them as a whole. It took a discerning eye to pick up on the little nuances of negativity and dissatisfaction within the clan. But this episode brought to light some honest feelings about their relationships. They're like any other family, it's not always about love and fun and family. It's about relationships that really aren't always as ideal as they'd like us to think they are.

• Love 3

Kendall's disdain for Kylie seems logicial with Kylie's behavior. 

Everyone seemed really miserable during this vacation, dealing with Scott/Lamar/fighting with Kris/Kylie's issues. The only ones who probably had fun were the kids. The original vacations showed a lot more happy times.

• Love 1

This is the most miserable group of women ever....

They really are. And I think the family (yes, the family) is jumping the shark.  There is nothing left anymore but dysfunction.    Good grief, they sit around and read gossip on their iphones, complain about the paparazzi, bitch at their mother...and complain that Tyga is there - well, you can't tell me that if King Kanye had decided he was going he wouldn't have been welcomed with open arms.  They WISHED they had men there with them.  Lord knows, they can't stand to be around each other. I guess this is what happens to them when you pull the men out of the picture.  And Kudos to Kylee for bringing Tyga-who would want to hang around that wretched group?

And Kris told her she could.  But did Kris own up to that?

They are all just so unpleasant, it's not even worth watching for the snark value anymore.  

• Love 4

The producers should conceal jamming devices in the video cameras. I'm so sick of watching this family look at their phones. Kim was looking at 3 at one point in this episode.

I wonder what the phone bills from their trip totaled.

• Love 7

Kim shopping for deodorants with Mason was hysterical, “do you understand what this means?” “No, I don’t understand anything”

Tyga’s (Thank You God Always) real name is really Tiger? I’m surprised.

How cute did Penelope look in that little blue/white striped bikini? She was adorable.

This must have been the most miserable vacation ever, everyone did nothing but complain & be bitches, I hated them all. And do they really all believe the In Touch is a reputable source? When Kim snapped at Kris & said “he sat down & gave them an interview” my jaw dropped. If she really believes they tell the truth, then I guess everything they print about her must be the truth, like this or this or this , gee, I guess I'll believe anything In Touch says about her now.

No TYGA (Thank You God Always) legal govt name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson unless he's legally changed it to his stage name.

• Love 1

I imagine Kim and Kourtney brought along a couple of doozies as teens. This practice of having family vacations with non family members coming along kind of defeats the idea of the family vacation. And why did none of them share the family aspect of the vacation with Kylie. Kris admitted she told her it was ok.

Loved Kim lecturing Kris about the Lamar stuff but then

making sure to bring up gossip about both him and Scott.

It crossed my mind a few times watching that episode  Kris thought it was okay to bring a boyfriend on a family vacation just because the others brought theirs at 18. I wondered how many of those girls had unwanted pregnancies during those years.

The producers should conceal jamming devices in the video cameras. I'm so sick of watching this family look at their phones. Kim was looking at 3 at one point in this episode.

I wonder what the phone bills from their trip totaled.

Besides Khloe constantly fooling around and touching her hair, the noses in the cellphones just drives me crazy. They're so addicted. If I was the mother I would have taken them all away and put in a rule on a family vacation that they get their cellphones for exactly one hour every day at the same time. It's ridiculous to watch them all together but not even aware that anyone else is in the room with them because they're so focused on their phones.

Kendall's disdain for Kylie seems logicial with Kylie's behavior. 

Everyone seemed really miserable during this vacation, dealing with Scott/Lamar/fighting with Kris/Kylie's issues. The only ones who probably had fun were the kids. The original vacations showed a lot more happy times.

To my eyes it looked like a family about to come apart at the seams. Kris was the control freak with their careers and she was successful in making all of them fame whores like herself. Now that they're all adult women, they're going to resent that control and push back. They simply don't need Kris anymore and she's beginning to realize that. Her face looks like this is wearing on her and she's really starting to show her age.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

No TYGA (Thank You God Always) legal govt name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson unless he's legally changed it to his stage name.

I can sort of see now how Mr Nguyen-Stevenson's mother thought he looked like Tiger Woods. I wonder if Kylie knows his ancestry is probably more Asian than African. Edited by Kokapetl

I am 60 years old and got chastised by my 2 daughters for watching this show! I have only watched a few shows so I asked them a question to clarify something. I will only come here for any future questions I have and I thank you all in advance.

• Love 7

Kylie may be 18 but she just turned 18 and I found it gross that it was perfectly acceptable for her to bring Tyga on this trip.  Of course I also find Tyga pretty gross so maybe that's why.

Wasn't it Kris who suggested having a girls only vacay?  Regardless, she knew that was what was being said so why tell Kylie it's okay to bring her boyfriend? 

Kim has to be the most miserable, self-obsessed person ever.  I get that Kris shouldn't have given Lamar Khloe's number but Khloe can defend herself.  Kim didn't need to insert her fat ass into it.  I'm no fan of Kris' but how she was being treated was shameful.  Khloe was treating her horribly and Kim was a flat out douche.  She is so entitled I want to smack her.  No, your mother doesn't have to let you move yourself in and out of her house repeatedly.  Go find a rental.  Frankly, why doesn't she have a rental since that house is never, ever going to be done? 

I'm disappointed that Kris didn't follow through on kicking Kim out.  She should have told her North can stay but Kim and her fat ass had to go.

• Love 8

No TYGA (Thank You God Always) legal govt name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson unless he's legally changed it to his stage name.

I thought I heard him say his mother named him after Tiger Woods & he just changed the spelling. I guess I misheard something. Mike is more like what I thought he would be named.

He said his nickname was Tiger cause he looked like Tiger Woods. He changed the spelling (no self respecting rapper spells their name correctly) to Tyga.

Khloe was the one with reason  to be annoyed at Kris. Kim just stuck her nasally, pregnant nose and anus lips into it because she's got nothing else going on in her life but toting her kid to ballet class and listening to Kanye drone on and on about fashion and his imaginary talent. What business is it of hers if Khloe wants to pine away for Lamar or if Kourtney is caught up in following Scott's shenanigans via the internet?  When she was "trifling" as Khloe put it, no one got in her business, if they did, I'm sure she would have had a hissy fit and sic'd Mommy on them. Her phone never leaves her hand just the same as theirs are stuck fast, I'm sure she's keeping tabs on her man or more likely googling herself.

Kris was treated badly, but then she allows it, so I can't have much sympathy. The girls have all called her whore, slut, drunk, stupid  for years and she's done nothing to put a stop to it.  My mom and I worked together in a large hospital, but on opposite sides of the building. She called me one day to ask a question, but I was  swamped with work so I cut her off and hung up on her.  The door to the hallway leading to my office opened 10 minutes laterand I totally thought it was mom coming over to slap me silly. If I ever thought of calling her any of the names  Kris is called, I wouldn't have a tooth left in my mouth.    

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

I also want to say that it's beyond comprehension that these dolts go to St. Barths - - ST. BARTHS - - and just stare at their damn phones.  Do they even know what a real vacay is?  That is one thing that I liked about Brandon, Leah and Brody on the Greece trip - -they took in the sights and did things.  They didn't just lay around, drink and Google themselves (which can be in L.A.).  Idiots.

• Love 6

To my eyes it looked like a family about to come apart at the seams. Kris was the control freak with their careers and she was successful in making all of them fame whores like herself. Now that they're all adult women, they're going to resent that control and push back. They simply don't need Kris anymore and she's beginning to realize that. Her face looks like this is wearing on her and she's really starting to show her age.

Kim has to be the most miserable, self-obsessed person ever. 

You created that Kris.

• Love 1

I also want to say that it's beyond comprehension that these dolts go to St. Barths - - ST. BARTHS - - and just stare at their damn phones. Do they even know what a real vacay is? That is one thing that I liked about Brandon, Leah and Brody on the Greece trip - -they took in the sights and did things. They didn't just lay around, drink and Google themselves (which can be in L.A.). Idiots.

It's crazy how this family is so blessed to be able to see all these amazing places and all they do is lay around, whine, fight, cry, fiddle with their phones and get their makeup done. No wonder Scott hated the family vacations. These women are absolutely miserable.

• Love 5

I think you nailed it.   Kim lives for the fame and always will, but I'm not too sure about the others anymore.  There is definitely some resentment coming through - and it has always seemed to me that Kourtney and Khloe have always been somewhat ambivalent about Kris anyway.  It's more pronounced now.   And we've already seen flashes of resentment from them towards Kim.

I realize these shows are scripted, but I also think some true moments come through.  One of the younger girls said in an interview that the cameras have been in the home for 8 years.  Think about that - 8 years.  You're bound to forget they are there from time to time. 

There is just so much - I don't know what the right words are - bitterness and unhappiness now.   All of their relationships have failed - Kris and Bruce, Kourtney and Scott, Khloe and Lamar, Kim and an endless string of men she was "so in love with" - yeah, she's got Kanye now, but for how long?  And that Corey guy won't be around much longer either.  And while I personally don't believe a woman necessarily needs a man to complete her life or define her, I believe these women would disagree.  

Are they finally growing tired of having their lives played on on camera? Are they at least beginning to wonder if the fame and fortune was worth all of this? You'd have to be some kind of major fame whore to think it was (and sadly, Kim at least probably would reply "yes").

• Love 4

The only two that I think really have genuine emotions anymore are Kendall and Scott. I'm not looking forward to the family beating him down, even though he's shown his ass repeatedly. I do think he loves Kourtney and his kids. And I think he cares deeply for the rest of the family. I do believe he has demons and hope he can conquer them. I certainly think he is more genuine in his feelings than Lamar.

• Love 6

Since Kourtney brought Mase and P on the trip, why didn't Kim bring North? Were none of the nannies available for travel on such short notice? And of course Kim still feels completely justified to criticize Kris's mothering.

Why do these girls wear so much freaking makeup on a hot, humid island? Kendall is the only one who isn't spackling herself.

How did that stuff not just melt off their faces? Was there a team of assistants fanning them just out of camera range?

Khloe's derriere on the hike was the most grotesque thing I've ever seen. Kim's is also terrible but at least she's short and squat so the butt suits her frame better, but on Khloe it just looks all wrong.

I can't look at Tyga without wanting to hurl, so for that reason alone I wish Kylie hadn't brought him.

ETA: Corey's got to be a con artist, right? The way he sucks up to Kris and the girls and speaks in that pseudo-profound way just gives me the creeps. I wouldn't be surprised if he marries Kris, and then within a year she dies in a mysterious "accident" and he gets all her money.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 6

Since Kourtney brought Mase and P on the trip, why didn't Kim bring North? Were none of the nannies available for travel on such short notice? And of course Kim still feels completely justified to criticize Kris's mothering.

Actually North was there, Kim just didn't have her taped any of those scenes. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205766/Exhausted-North-West-falls-asleep-mother-Kim-Kardashian-s-arms-boat-trip-St-Barts.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205543/North-Penelope-Kardashian-roots-rock-fake-gold-tattoos-shades-St-Barts.html

Kylie has such low affect. The only time I've seen her animated was in this episode when Tyga arrived and she smiled and jumped all over him. I guess she smiles for her puppies too, but I'm sick of her being soooo monotone in voice and actions. I hope it's just a teenage phase ... I dislike her attitude so much. It seems too carefully crafted to me. That's probably why it drives me nuts!

I'd enforce a no phone rule too, as mentioned up thread.

• Love 5

He said his nickname was Tiger cause he looked like Tiger Woods. He changed the spelling (no self respecting rapper spells their name correctly) to Tyga.

Khloe was the one with reason  to be annoyed at Kris. Kim just stuck her nasally, pregnant nose and anus lips into it because she's got nothing else going on in her life but toting her kid to ballet class and listening to Kanye drone on and on about fashion and his imaginary talent. What business is it of hers if Khloe wants to pine away for Lamar or if Kourtney is caught up in following Scott's shenanigans via the internet?  When she was "trifling" as Khloe put it, no one got in her business, if they did, I'm sure she would have had a hissy fit and sic'd Mommy on them. Her phone never leaves her hand just the same as theirs are stuck fast, I'm sure she's keeping tabs on her man or more likely googling herself.

Kris was treated badly, but then she allows it, so I can't have much sympathy. The girls have all called her whore, slut, drunk, stupid  for years and she's done nothing to put a stop to it.  My mom and I worked together in a large hospital, but on opposite sides of the building. She called me one day to ask a question, but I was  swamped with work so I cut her off and hung up on her.  The door to the hallway leading to my office opened 10 minutes laterand I totally thought it was mom coming over to slap me silly. If I ever thought of calling her any of the names  Kris is called, I wouldn't have a tooth left in my mouth.    

I think there's been so little respect within the Kardashian household for so long, that nothing is sacred and nothing is taboo. This thing between Kris and Kim about Lamar Odom has a lot more history behind the story than we know. Apparently, Lamar Odom was having sex with prostitutes and other women when he was married to Khloe and she knew he was doing drugs too. She didn't want to be dragged down with him and she separated from him. I give her credit for that. If Kris is a bad enough mother to want her daughter to keep close ties with a louse like Lamar Odom, then she deserves to be called every nasty name in the Kardashian trash vocabulary.

• Love 2

That's because none of them has any respect in their body for each other. Your mom taught you what respect means.

• Love 5

OK, that makes more sense. I wonder why she wasn't filmed on this trip though, since she has appeared on the show before.

From the pictures in the first article, Kourtney's body looks absolutely amazing after having three children in five years. Good for her for just taking good care of herself and not resorting to freak-show plastic surgery like Kim, Khloe, and Kylie.

• Love 3

Another miserable family get together in paradise.  I get it - life is not so grand but the cameras keep rolling.  Kourtney's baby daddy is on an alcoholic bender.  Khloe, she of no self esteem, will pine for Lamar forever.  Kim has no other goal in life other than to look at herself. I find her to be pathetic.  Kris is miserable - her husband of 20 years became a woman and basically told her that he used her as a beard for their entire relationship, her daughters don't particularly care for her, and while I don't have any problems with her having a boy toy, I think Kris is struggling with the fact that in spite of everything, she is in real danger of growing old alone.  On that I do feel for her.  Kendall is the only one who is actually happy in life right now and I feel bad for her having to endure her downer of a family.  Kylie worries me the most.  I was prepared to snark about Tyga but a sad truth presented itself - he is her refuge.  He may or may not deserve that honor but it is clear that she feels out of place in her own family and her (completely understood) jealousy of Kendall is palpable.  With her mother and the Kardashians, she feels like an add on.  With her sister the supermodel, she feels inadequate.  Her mother is aloof and her father is more interested in him/herself.  Tyga, whatever his real motives are, makes her feel desired and beautiful.  When she greeted him at the airport was the only time I've looked at her and seen an 18 year old.  And I'd be willing to bet cash money that bringing Tyga was an ultimatum.  It was what Kris allowed to get her to come.  This family has become a tragedy. 

• Love 10

From the pictures in the first article, Kourtney's body looks absolutely amazing after having three children in five years. Good for her for just taking good care of herself and not resorting to freak-show plastic surgery like Kim, Khloe, and Kylie.

I feel bad being the Debbie Downer, but it was proven those pics of Kourtney were heavily photoshopped. Don't get me wrong, she still looks great for having had three kids, but she has more squarish hips and a less defined waistline in candid pictures.

I feel bad being the Debbie Downer, but it was proven those pics of Kourtney were heavily photoshopped. Don't get me wrong, she still looks great for having had three kids, but she has more squarish hips and a less defined waistline in candid pictures.

Ugh, every time I find something nice to say about one of them, I'm proven wrong. Every single time. 

• Love 2

Do Kim and Kanye spend any time together at all anymore? We don't even see photo's of them lately. I know she just had the baby and all but it seems that absolutely nobody gives a shit about that. Ouchie! That must hurt Kims ego big time. Besides being pre-occupied with baby making I see her life as so vapid and senseless. She's getting older now, I'm really curious to see where she lands once she is in her 40's.  I guess for now she's doing what she did when she gave birth to North. Lay low for how ever many months it takes for the liposuction swelling to go down and god knows what else she does to make her presentable to the world again. 

With all the people Kris knows in the industry, can't she find someone age appropriate. I would like to see her with someone in their 50's at least. Men in Hollywood still look great in their 50's.  God, the more I type about these people the more I realize that they are truly so weird!  

• Love 1

Timetoread, I agree 100% with your post. I think part of the divide is also due to the fact that Kris blatantly favored Kim all these years and made no bones about it. When Kourt got pregnant with Mason, Kris acted like it was some kind of scandal, but it was perfectly fine for Kimmy to get knocked up with North while still married to Kris H. She didn't give two shits about Kendall until she became a big time model, however Kendall was savvy enough to keep her mother out of her career. I can totally see Kris and Kim as two bitter old ladies prowling around their shared mansion, wondering why their kids want nothing to do with them. Eventually, the chickens come home to roost.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

Timetoread, I agree 100% with your post. I think part of the divide is also due to the fact that Kris blatantly favored Kim all these years and made no bones about it. When Kourt got pregnant with Mason, Kris acted like it was some kind of scandal, but it was perfectly fine for Kimmy to get knocked up with North while still married to Kris H. She didn't give two shits about Kendall until she became a big time model, however Kendall was savvy enough to keep her mother out of her career. I can totally see Kris and Kim as two bitter old ladies prowling around their shared mansion, wondering why their kids want nothing to do with them. Eventually, the chickens come home to roost.

Grey Gardens type of shit..cept with anus lips and botox Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 4

I think Kendall is sadly the one who is happy with her life, in general, her career, her friends, her life seems to be going okay. The family aspect is sad but I do think she's happy. She doesn't seem to need this, like the others do. I used to think Kourtney and Khloe didn't need it either, Kourtney I think would be fine if the show life went away. I think she has the kids and that's all she needs. Khloe, though, I think she needs the show now too. I don't think she'll ever get over Lamer, I think as much as she says she's moving on, she will keep being pulled back in.  Kylie needs this show or else she's doing nothing with her life, that however could be a good thing for her though if she woke up if the show ended. I doubt she would. Kim and Kris, well you guys have already said why they need the show.