Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Non-Bon Voyage

• Start Topic

Do Kim and Kanye spend any time together at all anymore? We don't even see photo's of them lately. I know she just had the baby and all but it seems that absolutely nobody gives a shit about that. Ouchie! That must hurt Kims ego big time. Besides being pre-occupied with baby making I see her life as so vapid and senseless. She's getting older now, I'm really curious to see where she lands once she is in her 40's.  I guess for now she's doing what she did when she gave birth to North. Lay low for how ever many months it takes for the liposuction swelling to go down and god 

Actually they were photographed together, along with North the other day taking Saint to the doctor. 

Grey Gardens type of shit..cept with anus lips and botox

Every time I see Kim in her talking heads with those bloated anus lips, blank expression and nasally voice, I think if that gross movie The Human Centipede.

• Love 5

Well, I'm going to finally have to de-lurk on this show's forum and declare myself a guilty pleasure viewer.  I discovered this show really late (it's been on for 11 seasons?!) and since it's LITERALLY on all the time on E, I have been hopping around the seasons when I can catch it, trying to put the pieces together and to understand why I am suddenly sort of hooked on this family.

Some random questions and observations:

Maybe it's my age (older than Kourtney, younger than Kris), but I will never understand going to a breathtakingly beautiful location, only to stare for hours at my phone.  This family lives and breathes by social media.  It's a really bizarre concept to me.  They are literally (sorry, won't use that word again) unable to go anywhere and do anything without their phones.  It's like they created themselves solely to exist on social media, and if they stop posting for a few hours, their identity disappears.

Kendall, bless her, seems to actually have a logical head on her shoulders, even with her modeling career and her momager.  She seems to understand that she is lucky and blessed, and if it all went away, she might be the only one who could soldier on without the fan adoration.

Kim used to be really beautiful.  Now she literally (last time) looks like she's made of plastic and would melt in direct sunlight.  Kylie is quickly becoming Kim 2.0 and whatever she's doing to alter her looks, I hope she stops ASAP.

Khloe makes me laugh, Kourtney's lack of facial expressions and monotone voice are both funny and kind of scary.

Now that I know Rob's backstory, I sincerely hope he finds happiness far away from his sisters.  He's basically lost every male role model he ever had, and that's very sad.  I can't help but wonder how much friction there is between him and his mom right now, and wonder if his refusal to appear on the show now really gets under Kris's skin.  I'm sure she's keenly aware that a photo of him, or having him back on the show, would bring her several extra truckloads of money, but possibly at the expense of his mental well-being.  Of anyone in this entire extended family, I'm rooting for Rob the most.

And mostly, I really need to know where the Kardashian girls get those big green salads..the ones in the big plastic containers that they shake?  They look delish!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1

YAY! Not that I can go out and get one, but it's nice to finally know.:)

I don't know what State you live in, but those type of salad places are commonplace in NYC. Some establishments that come to mind are "Just Salad", "Chop't", and "Fresh & Co." I just had a salad from "Chop't" today! Please note that these salads can be ridiculously expensive and you're better off just making your own anyway. :)

Anyway, I also want to mention that there is no way these people have known Tyga all these years and have never asked him about the meaning of his name. Kendall asking him that was purely for the cameras.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 1

Why do I have a feeling they take one bite of those salads for the cameras and swap them out for fried chicken once they stop filming? Seriously, Kim and Khloe don't have the bodies of girls who live off salad and zero carbs. They do look really good though, lol.

Why do I have a feeling they take one bite of those salads for the cameras and swap them out for fried chicken once they stop filming? Seriously, Kim and Khloe don't have the bodies of girls who live off salad and zero carbs. They do look really good though, lol.

Those salads can be high in calories if you add toppings such as nuts/seeds, cheese, avocado, beans, etc., and add an oil-based dressing. Most salad places I've been to, even the ones with "healthy" marketing, really drench the salad with dressing, so I always ask for mine on the side.

• Love 1

Kourtney is living on avocado. She makes smoothies, puts it on toast and in all the salads . But I think don't think she's a big sweets eater. That's Khloe and Kims downfall. There was s marathon yesterday and even 5 years ago Kim was much thinner and Khloe much heavier. And you can really see the difference in their faces from all the plastic surgery. Kims ass has grown to epic proportions and her hips have spread out and Khloe's ass has developed a huge ledge on the top.

• Love 1

This family is so miserable looking. I actually feel bad for Kris. She seems to be going through a hard time, failed talk show, husband turned woman, kids seem to hate her, probably menopause and empty nest syndrome.

These women seem like they all hate each other. What a sad pathetic life.

Just watched this episode. It can be summed up as this:

-Eating

-Kylie's talking in a subdued and emotionless voice

-More eating

-Looking at phones

-Kendall (understandably) feeling left out because Kylie ditched her for Tyga

I always think that Kylie is very careful about what she says in front of the cameras. However, when she suddenly left Caitlyn at the racing track and told Kendall to "not fuck with her", it seemed like her real personality really showed right then. She seems like the "holier than thou type" unlike Kendall who seems much more approachable. 

• Love 2

I agree with this to a point. I'd change to say Eventually, people all have to accept the fact that they aren't young, sexy and desirable at the age of 60 in the same way they were at 20 or 30. I think all of us have the potential to be sexy & desirable in our 50s, 60s and beyond, but not the same sexy/desirable that we were in our 20s/30s, and this is what Kris, unfortunately, is chasing. (As are many of the RHo's IMO.)

Kris..She's looking old and keeping up her youthful appearance is getting more difficult for her. Eventually, people all have to accept the fact that they aren't young, sexy and desirable must past the age of 60.

• Love 2

I agree with this to a point. I'd change to say Eventually, people all have to accept the fact that they aren't young, sexy and desirable at the age of 60 in the same way they were at 20 or 30. I think all of us have the potential to be sexy & desirable in our 50s, 60s and beyond, but not the same sexy/desirable that we were in our 20s/30s, and this is what Kris, unfortunately, is chasing. (As are many of the RHo's IMO.)

I think Kris looks better than her close lady friends. Less hard than Faye Resnick and that blond she hangs with. But her age shows when she's trying to compete with her daughters. The best looking 60 yr old can't top someone less than half her age who's at her prime. Cindy Crawford looks great, but without makeup and airbrushing she isn't at all what she was at the height of her career. Christie Brinkley is the same. Straight out of bed, no makeup.. The age shows. Same with Kim vs Kendall and Kylie. Gravity and the environment are not our friend.

• Love 3