Type keyword(s) to search

General Gabbery: DWTS

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh of course Kendall will try to get herself in front of the camera.  Too bad her fake BF won’t get any more breaks.  She’ll have to fade back into the woodwork. 

Sleepwalker.  That’s what Joe is doing.  Sleepwalking. 

Oh I'm sure Joe is going to get past Nancy, Mary Lou, John, and possibly Alexis. His fake GF gets to be a camera whore a bit longer.

• Love 1

Bobby sure is exhausting.  I'm not sure why he's so obsessed with the Vegas betting odds on who is winning this season but he keeps reposting them as he climbs higher on the list as if they mean something.  All it means is people realize you have a fanbase so you will get further than your dancing warrants, and therefore are a threat to win.  I get Bobby has had a difficult life and I'm sure I don't know the half of it, but he also reads to me like someone with a huge chip on their shoulder that has to prove that he has had it harder/worse, works harder, etc. than everyone else.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Oh I'm sure Joe is going to get past Nancy, Mary Lou, John, and possibly Alexis. His fake GF gets to be a camera whore a bit longer.

No, I mean he won’t get anymore breaks after this show.  Guy has the personality of cold ramen.  

Yes, he’ll outlast several more people.  Juan Pablo is hotter, so he should outlast Schmoe and the rat stuffer. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, spanana said:

Bobby sure is exhausting.  I'm not sure why he's so obsessed with the Vegas betting odds on who is winning this season but he keeps reposting them as he climbs higher on the list as if they mean something.  All it means is people realize you have a fanbase so you will get further than your dancing warrants, and therefore are a threat to win.  I get Bobby has had a difficult life and I'm sure I don't know the half of it, but he also reads to me like someone with a huge chip on their shoulder that has to prove that he has had it harder/worse, works harder, etc. than everyone else.

It is exhausting, he is so obsess with how he is doing in this competition. I seriously think something is very wrong with him and if he indeed does get eliminated anytime soon, im scared on what he may do because its starting to get to him and his fans are super crazy, they are wishing Tinashe fall and break her leg or something, its crazy. Why r they keep picking on her when its several others with dance experience, hello Milo and Alexis but they keep harping on her.

5 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

like Tinashe, but I wish people would stop pimping their own music on this show. Maybe it's just me, but I find it weird when people dance to their own songs.

I see nothing wrong with it, esp. when its on most memorable week and u happen to be a music artist. Its been many contestants do this over the seasons and I don't think it has nothing to do with pimping ur music but give a representation of who u are and besides, its an old song, not a new one, so its not much can be done with that. I mean its been many contestants dance to their own songs on the show, so I see nothing wrong with it and shouldnt be looked at as pimping.

• Love 1

I actually think it's kind of cool when they dance to their own music :)  BUT that being said...OMG what a boring hum drum cast this season is.  Don't get me wrong, I hope Nancy and Mary Lou do great this season, but that's nostalgia for me...I'm almost 50 years old and I grew up with them on TV and in the Olympics.  

• Love 2

While I'm not 100% on it right now, I'm calling Milo as the winner of this season.  I feel like he's picking up steam with fans, has a good partnership with Witney, and has the mix of things the public likes to vote for--dance ability, personality and a humble attitude.  The audience wants their winners to usually have skill, but not be the ringeriest ringer (most of the time). Milo may have some dance in his background, or at the very least ability to learn choreography, but I think the ire this season is mostly reserved for Tinashe and Alexis.  Which of course in itself isn't fair, but that's part of why I see Milo being the last one standing.  Plus he's just so excited to be there and likeable and there you go.

I'm almost never a fan of most memorable year and I have no idea what most of them are doing besides the ones where it's super obvious.  Bobby will probably never go home after they delve into his life story.  Alexis, her mom.  I think Milo is doing last year or this year, since that was sort of his industry breakout.  I would assume Mary Lou will focus on the Olympics.  I'm pretty sure Nancy's is about becoming a mom.   Anyway...

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, spanana said:

While I'm not 100% on it right now, I'm calling Milo as the winner of this season.  I feel like he's picking up steam with fans, has a good partnership with Witney, and has the mix of things the public likes to vote for--dance ability, personality and a humble attitude.  The audience wants their winners to usually have skill, but not be the ringeriest ringer (most of the time). Milo may have some dance in his background, or at the very least ability to learn choreography, but I think the ire this season is mostly reserved for Tinashe and Alexis.  Which of course in itself isn't fair, but that's part of why I see Milo being the last one standing.  Plus he's just so excited to be there and likeable and there you go.

I believe MIlo is going to win to, he has a big fanbase and gets the most views of videos, i know that doesnt mean much but it can be good clue on who may be the winner. He isnt my pick to win, I think he is a great kid and talented dancer but I was really wanting a female to win this season because the men been dominating the past three seasons but I guess unless Milo mess up royally, he is the lock in to win. I just hope its Milo, Tinashe and Alexis or Evanna, they have been my favs from the beginning and it hasnt changed really.

1 hour ago, spanana said:

While I'm not 100% on it right now, I'm calling Milo as the winner of this season. 

I'm not ruling DeMarcus out...those football players have a habit of winning everyone over and steadily improving. Plus Lindsay is one of the most popular pros right now.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I'm not ruling DeMarcus out...those football players have a habit of winning everyone over and steadily improving. Plus Lindsay is one of the most popular pros right now.

I think Demarcus has an excellent chance to get to the finals, which does make me sad since I want Alexis or Evanna over Demarcus. I'm not sure I see Demarcus winning, though. I do feel like Milo has the best chances of winning, and I honestly would not be mad. He is entertaining to watch and he's quite good. He elicits the same reaction as when I watched Frankie last season (I don't count the Athletes season in my mind because I never watched it), but Milo is definitely a better dancer than Frankie is. Tinashe is like Lindsey Stirling for me. I enjoy her a lot and am rooting for her, I don't expect her to win and I wouldn't be mad, as long as she makes the finale. I am also rooting for Alexis, but I also know it's realistic for her to go out before the semi-finals since she simply doesn't seem to have the fanbase to help her out. Evanna's a hit or miss to make the semi finals as well, since she has to also compete against Bobby and Joe's fanbases, as well as Demarcus'. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Evanna dancing to "Hedwig's Theme" . . . predictable, but perfect!

I just got chills when I saw that - and immediately thought 'I need to message you. " 

I wonder how it will compare to Mark & Chelsea's dance. For as much as I didn't care for him, that dance made me like him, but just a wee bit! 

I really hope Keo doesn't rush and/or ruin the dance with his choreography. If he does, he needs to run and hide from @AZChristian, @Lady Calypso and me. (Apologies to anyone else who loves HP and I didn't include your name. @Annber03, are you one of us as well?)

Insert Liam Neeson's quote from "Taken" here. ?

PS: I know Julianne, Derek and Mark were extras in the first film, but the only one I've ever been able to clearly spot is Derek. If anyone knows when/where the other two appear, please message me. 

Edited by Bridget
additional content & shout outs!
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I would LOVE to see Matthew Lewis.  After all, Neville turned out to be "mad for Luna" in the last movie (although not in the book).

Why yes . . . I am a MAJOR HP geek - and I have the tattoo to prove it!  Headed off to my 6th visit to Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando for my 72nd birthday in December.

He also turned out to be super HOT too!!!

Tom Felton lives in LA, so maybe he delivers a video message?

I will lose my mind if the queen herself, J.K. Rowling, sends a video message. I am not ruling it out entirely as we massive HP fans know the long and emotional history between Evanna & J.K. Rowling before Evanna ever appeared in a film.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

PS: I know Julianne, Derek and Mark were extras in the first film, but the only one I've ever been able to clearly spot is Derek.

I don't know that anyone knows where Mark is. I've never been able to do spot him or Derek. 

Julianne is a Gryffindor student cheering at the Quidditch game. She's pretty easy to spot.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, McManda said:

I don't know that anyone knows where Mark is. I've never been able to do spot him or Derek. 

Julianne is a Gryffindor student cheering at the Quidditch game. She's pretty easy to spot.

Mark says he played a Hufflepuff in the Sorting Hat scene in the first movie.  He describes himself as having grungy red hair.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tinashe is like Lindsey Stirling for me. I enjoy her a lot and am rooting for her, I don't expect her to win and I wouldn't be mad, as long as she makes the finale

I actually enjoy tinashe better than Stirling and I think she is bit of a better dancer. I don't know what it was about Stirling, she could dance but I found her rather boring. Tinashe shows personality and character to her dancing and like Carrieanne says she pulls u right in. 

8 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Mark says he played a Hufflepuff in the Sorting Hat scene in the first movie.  He describes himself as having grungy red hair.  

Gonna take this over to Mark's thread.

2 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

I actually enjoy tinashe better than Stirling and I think she is bit of a better dancer. I don't know what it was about Stirling, she could dance but I found her rather boring. Tinashe shows personality and character to her dancing and like Carrieanne says she pulls u right in. 

I do agree that Tinashe is a better dancer. I have been a fan of Lindsey's for about five years so that's probably why I loved her on this show and I never did find her boring. 

8 hours ago, Bridget said:

PS: I know Julianne, Derek and Mark were extras in the first film, but the only one I've ever been able to clearly spot is Derek. If anyone knows when/where the other two appear, please message me. 

I think Julianne got the most screen time of all of them. She’s in the quiddich scene and then later next to the Weasley twins in the Great Hall. She posted screenshots a while back for the 20th anniversary 

• Love 3

Ugh. So Gleb supposedly told Nikki that she was the worst dancer he ever taught. What a d-bag. I guess he won't be back next season.

Artem and Keo get bad partners as well, but at least they are gentlemen about it. At least Keo got someone decent this time. Here's hoping that Artem gets a good partner next season.

• Love 4

Wow, Gleb truly is an creep. I was never really a fan of his but this officially made not a fan at all. Hopefully, they will let him go, he is not needed. He is just another pretty face that has zero charisma and spunk. 

Anyone knows where the thread is for Dwts Jr. ?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Where did you hear that?

From the Pure site. They got it from an interview she did. I know that they might not be the best source of info, but they used to like Gleb, so I doubt they made up stuff about him.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

From the Pure site. They got it from an interview she did. I know that they might not be the best source of info, but they used to like Gleb, so I doubt they made up stuff about him.

If he seriously said that to her face, that is gross, and is Gleb forgetting the dubious partners he has had?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boyznkatz said:

It's true. It was on a podcast with Joe Rogan that is on youtube. I listened a few days ago to some of it. Podcast is still up on his youtube page. Warning though it's really long. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

And even if he felt that way, you don't tell shit like that to someone's face. What the hell is wrong with him? I checked and Pure has the actual video from Nikki's interview with Joe Rogan. Ugh.

ITA.  She wasn't even that bad.  She and Joe were the worst ones on the first night.  And she was the right one to go since Joe wasn't in the bottom.  However, you could tell that she really wanted to do well.  In any other season, she might have been able to stay longer and improve.   But I would have wanted her with a different pro now that we know he said that.  I always thought Gleb was a jerk and now we have another reason to not like him.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

And even if he felt that way, you don't tell shit like that to someone's face. What the hell is wrong with him? I checked and Pure has the actual video from Nikki's interview with Joe Rogan. Ugh.

Seriously.  Remember the reaction of the other pros when Maks went off on Hope Solo in front of them?  They were all equal parts horrified, embarrassed, and disgusted.  As Tristan put it, a pro NEVER treats any of his or her students that way -- he or she would get fired from whatever studio he or she was working at in a heartbeat!

No wonder Strictly got rid of Gleb.

• Love 2

I listened to Nikki's interview and did not get the impression that Gleb was really mean to her from what she said - maybe there's a contextual issue that might make his comment less nasty than it sounds?  I got the impressions that the judges were complete jerks to her which I wouldn't have known because I have better things to do with my time than watch judges posing and posturing and pattering.

• Love 2

official trio pairings. tinashe and brandon with amy purdy???? that is a weird combination. they would have been sooo perfect with normani. they missed an opportunity right there ?? and why are the trios so early this season??? 

49942696-8A82-4415-912C-2DB03817B3BB.jpeg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

EDIT: PureDWTS just posted the trios. Why do we have all these people dancing in trios who've never been on the show before? I liked when they brought back former contestants to dance with their old partners, but this is a total mish-mosh (Lindsay Stirling with Bobby Bones? Melissa Rycroft with Juan Pablo?) that I don't like. If they're gonna do this, they might as well go back to using other pros. Or how about we bring back the original pros for this? I think Derek is the only one under contract to another network who probably couldn't do it, but there's plenty of others to choose from.

IMO it should be the pros or troupe being the 3rd person.  Many (most?) of these stars need all the help they can get and don't need to adjust for Melissa's lack of sharpness or Lindsey's quirkiness.  Dance Mom's Maddie is going to dance with Alexis?  Has Maddie ever danced ballroom or latin? Or is it because her little sister is on DWTSJrs?  Are all these 3rd wheels even in sufficient conditioning for this?  This just sounds horrible.  I don't even think there would be sufficient incentive to bring former pros back for 1 dance where they are just the 3rd add-on and not the star.  Derek wouldn't come back for that even if contracts would let him, a starring performance, sure, a third in a trio, nope!  I hear Tony is a commentator on the golf channel and a new gig with Fred Astaire Dance Studios. Why would he bother?  Mark is starring on Broadway.  Why would he run back and forth from NYC for choreo, rehearsals, camera blocking, the show, etc.?  Karina's travelling the world with her various pursuits.  Nah, they've got the troupe and supposedly that's what they're there for.

Edited by Uke
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, tedd said:

official trio pairings. tinashe and brandon with amy purdy???? that is a weird combination. they would have been sooo perfect with normani. they missed an opportunity right there ?? and why are the trios so early this season??? 

49942696-8A82-4415-912C-2DB03817B3BB.jpeg

As much as I look forward to seeing Jordan "the man with the golden underpants" Kimball dance, how unfair is it to Joe that the worst dancer gets a 3rd that has never been on DWTS and is not a dancer (he's a "model")?

• Love 1

Bringing the Kellie Pickler conversation from the other thread over here.  I think dance wise she wasn't bad, but S16 was a weird season.  It was VERY light on anything resembling actual dance talent even though the season itself was quite entertaining.  Kellie IMO was the #2 dancer there by default because most everyone else was awful.  Zendaya had very little competition in that sense.  The only people that weren't downright awful were Z, Kellie, Jacoby and Aly Raisman.  And Aly Raisman, as much as I love her now, was still actually pretty awful.  She was a hard worker, but couldn't count music.  Also IMO that was before Mark sort of wised up and his choreo wasn't great that season either.  I remember they did an ill advised freestyle, with basically stripper poles, which I get the idea was to show off Aly's strength.  But it just didn't work.  The poles were wobbly and didn't look good.  Jacoby was okay, until the novelty wore off.  He was good in certain kinds of dances, but I don't think entirely had the discipline or work ethic past the initial weeks.

My remembrance of Kellie was that her only real memorable numbers to me were her freestyle and jazz and both in part because it allowed Derek to bend her into pretty shapes that she could make because she was flexible.  Outside of that her dances all bled together for me into one forgettable not bad routine.  Whereas Zendaya's body of work stood out more.  Her only real miss was the quickstep and even that IMO was more because of the weird song/theme than horrible dancing.  Well, the freestyle was a miss but not because it was danced badly.  The routine itself sucked.

Also in other gross S16 news, Victor Ortiz, Lindsay's first partner....was recently arrested on rape charges.  That season also had Andy Dick.  Scary.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 4

DeMarcus/Rashad/Lindsay and Milo/Riker/Witney will both be good trios I suspect. Mary Lou/Sasha/Nastia also makes sense, and Nastia has worked with Sasha before, but I still don't think it will be a "wow" performance.

Who is Jordan Kimball? If they wanted another bachelor they should have gotten Nick Viall. Or, put Melissa Rycroft with him since she's on anyway and is probably closer to Jenna's dancing skill than to Joe's anyway. Then I would have tried to get Gilles to partner up with Juan Pablo/Cheryl!

Scarlett Byrne - Harry Potter movies as well? 

I'll give Maddie a pass as it looks like she has dance experience. But, why are Joe and Evanna getting trio members who were not previous celebs on DWTS, meaning they had not actually gone through the process of the show? I think they are at a huge disadvantage.

• Love 2

Is it necessary for jenna and val's engagement to be brought up every episode. We get it their engaged and they are apart of the dwts family but enough already. I dont remember them even doing Sasha and Emma like this and the freakin proposed live on air of dwts.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Then I would have tried to get Gilles to partner up with Juan Pablo/Cheryl!

I would die! I loved Gilles and Cheryl so much. I'd love to see them dance together again to get the bad taste of his partnership with Peta out of my mouth.

• Love 5

Did the contestants choose their trio partners? I've heard mixed information. I'm still trying to figure out why Tinashe picked Amy Purdy on her own or that someone picked Melissa. Evanna picking some Harry Potter chick does make sense though.

I can totally see Joe and Jenna picking someone on the Bachelor. Sheesh.

10 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

I would die! I loved Gilles and Cheryl so much. I'd love to see them dance together again to get the bad taste of his partnership with Peta out of my mouth.

Gilles was hubba hubba! Juan Pablo does remind me of him, especially after that salsa. Lucky Cheryl!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, boyznkatz said:

Did the contestants choose their trio partners? I've heard mixed information. I'm still trying to figure out why Tinashe picked Amy Purdy on her own or that someone picked Melissa. Evanna picking some Harry Potter chick does make sense though.

It could be that they requested a couple of choices and they were given whoever they could get. It's still ultimately the producers' decision.

I suspect that maybe the original idea was for all returning celeb trios but TPTB couldn't find enough willing participants who were decent enough dancers.  At least who were available.  I also am not sure Joe is at a disadvantage really.  From a dancing standpoint, sure. Especially when he has a salsa, which I can not imagine him doing at all.  However from a fanbase perspective, his fans will eat up him dancing with another Bachelor.   They could fall on the floor and as long as they don't get 1's from the judges, will skate through easily.  It will also be potentially embarrassing for Joe if guy from Bachelor who has never done DWTS before is better than he is in less than a week.  Not that that would be hard.

I also have a sneaking suspicion now that Val is done, he will showing up to Joe's rehearsals to help him.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Gilles was hubba hubba! Juan Pablo does remind me of him, especially after that salsa. Lucky Cheryl!

This is just speculation on my part on Amy Purdy.  Amy did a video for Danelle.  Maybe, when that was filmed, the producers asked her to do the trio show.  They thought that Danelle was still going to be on since usually the inspirational contestants stay longer than two weeks.  So Amy was supposed to be Danelle's trio partner.  That would make more sense to me.

Amy with Tinashe/Brandon doesn't make sense.  I would have loved Normani to be her trio partner but she's probably busy.  So maybe somebody like Mel B?  But I think she's on a different channel so I don't know if the show would have asked her.

Spanana, I said the same thing about Joe/Jenna picking a Bachelor contestant in the episode thread.  It's not like Joe's fans are picking him for his dancing.  So another Bachelor will get more votes from Bachelor nation.

Didn't see Gilles with Cheryl only Peta.  I thought he was a douche but a good dancer.  A trio with Juan, Cheryl, and Gilles would have been steamy!!

Other trio thoughts - Joey with Emma/John would be fun.  John is a good performer/actor when it comes to dancing.  So it makes sense.   Lindsey with Bobby/Sharna.  Lindsey is quirky so it could also work even though she's a better dancer than him.

Riker and Milo/Witney makes sense because they're both young and I think Riker was also Disney.  Maybe not, but his brother was.  Nastia and Mary Lou are both gymnasts.  Maddie doesn't really make sense but at least, she's a dancer and she has been in a few DWTS shows.  At least, she won't hinder Alexis/Alan.  So IMHO, Amy was the oddest choice.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

This is just speculation on my part on Amy Purdy.  Amy did a video for Danelle.  Maybe, when that was filmed, the producers asked her to do the trio show.  They thought that Danelle was still going to be on since usually the inspirational contestants stay longer than two weeks.  So Amy was supposed to be Danelle's trio partner.  That would make more sense to me.

Amy with Tinashe/Brandon doesn't make sense.  I would have loved Normani to be her trio partner but she's probably busy.  So maybe somebody like Mel B?  But I think she's on a different channel so I don't know if the show would have asked her.

Spanana, I said the same thing about Joe/Jenna picking a Bachelor contestant in the episode thread.  It's not like Joe's fans are picking him for his dancing.  So another Bachelor will get more votes from Bachelor nation.

Didn't see Gilles with Cheryl only Peta.  I thought he was a douche but a good dancer.  A trio with Juan, Cheryl, and Gilles would have been steamy!!

Other trio thoughts - Joey with Emma/John would be fun.  John is a good performer/actor when it comes to dancing.  So it makes sense.   Lindsey with Bobby/Sharna.  Lindsey is quirky so it could also work even though she's a better dancer than him.

Riker and Milo/Witney makes sense because they're both young and I think Riker was also Disney.  Maybe not, but his brother was.  Nastia and Mary Lou are both gymnasts.  Maddie doesn't really make sense but at least, she's a dancer and she has been in a few DWTS shows.  At least, she won't hinder Alexis/Alan.  So IMHO, Amy was the oddest choice.

Amy is an odd choice, but I think your suspicion on Amy is likely correct, that they originally asked her for Danielle.  I do wonder what they would have done with Nancy had she remained.  The most obvious would have been to ask Kim Fields.

However I think Evanna's is the weirdest pairing.  Yes, her partner was in HP but not in a big role so only uber HP fans would have any connection to that, and she's an actress but barely known to anyone.  At least most of the people watching DWTS know of Amy and may have some connection to her.

Also Normani I think is way too busy for DWTS at the moment, so that would have been most obvious Tinashe pairing, but I also doubt she had the time/was allowed.

• Love 1

I can totally see Milo and Riker knowing each other, or Nastia and Mary Lou. Maddie and Amy totally seem to be producer choices and totally out of the blue.

And Spanana, yeah, it makes total sense to give Joe's fans another Bachelor to drool over. I'm sure this ensures that he won't go home next week, even if he gets a zero from Len. Ugh.

Nastia is another one that never seems to go away. Ditto for Rashad.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, spanana said:

Amy is an odd choice, but I think your suspicion on Amy is likely correct, that they originally asked her for Danielle.  I do wonder what they would have done with Nancy had she remained.  The most obvious would have been to ask Kim Fields.

However I think Evanna's is the weirdest pairing.  Yes, her partner was in HP but not in a big role so only uber HP fans would have any connection to that, and she's an actress but barely known to anyone.  At least most of the people watching DWTS know of Amy and may have some connection to her.

Also Normani I think is way too busy for DWTS at the moment, so that would have been most obvious Tinashe pairing, but I also doubt she had the time/was allowed.

I'm old and one of those people that have never watched Harry Potter or read the books.  So I didn't know that about Evanna's trio partner.  I just thought that the person was on HP so it made as much sense to me as the other Bachelor guy.  Thanks for explaining that.  I'm sure the main actors in HP are not going to do it.  They're too busy like Normani.  Zendaya would have been another great choice for Tinashe but also a bigger name now.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

I'm old and one of those people that have never watched Harry Potter or read the books.  So I didn't know that about Evanna's trio partner.  I just thought that the person was on HP so it made as much sense to me as the other Bachelor guy.  Thanks for explaining that.  I'm sure the main actors in HP are not going to do it.  They're too busy like Normani.  Zendaya would have been another great choice for Tinashe but also a bigger name now.

Normani and Zendaya would be awesome, but now that they are A-listers, I agree they would be far too busy.

It makes me wonder, are these folks they are calling back even in shape anymore? Joey Fatone, really? It seems unfair to give him to one team, while giving Rashad to another.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Normani and Zendaya would be awesome, but now that they are A-listers, I agree they would be far too busy.

It makes me wonder, are these folks they are calling back even in shape anymore? Joey Fatone, really? It seems unfair to give him to one team, while giving Rashad to another.

Good point about being in shape.  I think Joey is more for the fun factor.  It's not like Emma/John would have done as demanding of a routine as DeMarcus/Lindsay.  Looking forward to their trio with Rashad.

• Love 1

Maddie doesn't really make sense but at least, she's a dancer and she has been in a few DWTS shows.  At least, she won't hinder Alexis/Alan.

Actually, Maddie makes a bit of sense to me if you look at the (artsy-fartsy) direction Alan has been going in.  Will it be a contemporary trio?