Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Start to Finish - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

WTF?  Why can't these people outrun a group of walkers? They're not pinned in--yet?  They just have to run in a straight line to the nearest building.   I swear, the Apple Twins could run away better than they are right now.

• Love 5

I feel like there were more Walkers when the Greene Farm was attacked. Now that everyone is in a safe place (well, Maggie withstanding) I hope they get proactive and not just sit in their perspective safe houses while the Walkers attack...

So everyone is together but split up except Maggie.

Carol/Morgan/Denise

Tara/Eugene/Rosita

Rick/Carl/Michonne/Jessie/Deanna/Ron?

Where are the red shirts?

You're forgetting Judith is with Rick/Carl/Michonne/Jessie/Deanna/Ron

Carol is getting the sprained ankle treatment.  I call bullshit!

I honestly don't know if she sprained her ankle. I swear I heard something right before she fell. Maybe a silenced shot or something? I'm wondering if she took some shrapnel or a graze or something.

• Love 1

I just couldn't type fast enough.

Oooohhhh Maggie. Climb baby climb.

They helped Tobin. :)

Dumb Eugene just standing there.

Carol tripped?

Where's the wolf?

Did the old lady actually shoot at super close range and STILL miss the head shot?

• Love 3

I'm gonna take enough time out from snarking to admit that that ladder scene was pretty damned good. And neither the fact that I knew, theoretically, that she should have plot armor, nor those beautifully tight pants that she was wearing kept be from appreciating the fact that it really honestly was a good old-fashioned "holy shit!" danger scene. I'm not proud to admit that I fell for it, but, yeah, I was a little tiny bit worried. And I like that.

• Love 12