Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Um, where is Li?

Probably just showing up on Jacks front porch looking for help and then having to explain that there son has been alive all along and she never told him. That said, that’s entirely Brad Bell’s fault because he seemingly wrote Ted King out. Anyway, I hope Li gets her ducks in a row and calls Sgt. Baker to tell him (anonymously) where Sheila can be found and then move Finn to another location. Then Sheila will be saying Finn’s alive and everyone will think Sheila is even more crazy than she already is. At least, that’s my bible and storyline. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Well, I was wrong, and I couldn't be happier about it. Quinn got there in the nick of time and was able to put the kibosh on that sad little ceremony. 

The dichotomy of Paris and Quinn was on full display; Quinn, disheveled, with mascara stained eyes, a weird handmaidens blouse, Heidi braids, pleading her case with passion, and fire in her eyes. Paris, looking beautiful, demanding, and insisting in a girlish way. Quinn looked like a WOMAN, and Paris looked like the young misguided girl she is. She doesn't realize it now, but Quinn's impromptu interruption on her wedding day saved her from a lot of hurt and heartbreak down the road. 

When Carter finally turned to Quinn and got that glint in his eye, and smiled, it was like a secret moment for them in a very public setting. I absolutely loved their "I don't give two fucks" about what anyone thinks behavior. 

I think Ridge is just pissed off because he wanted to get there first, but his engagement to Brooke cut that off at the knees. 

I think Bill looked disgusted because he has been saying the exact same things to Katie for months, but he is not getting the same response Quinn got from Carter. 

Grace looked like she was gonna grab Zende up by his collar and get him up in front of Charlie. 

I think that is more excitement than Hope has seen in a month of Sunday's. 

Now, I know this ain't going to be popular, but let's just say Bill is there for other reasons. Just imagine how Mama Grace would react if Paris was to take up with $Bill? If she thought Carter was inappropriate, Bill would be a whole other universe. Then again, Bill is rich and powerful, much more so than Zende, but I really think Grace wants what is best for Paris, and she knew it wasn't Carter. I don't know how much she knows about Bill, but if she knows anything at all, I think she would be begging Paris to go back to Carter. 

Those Sheila scenes did not belong in that episode. 

Taylor and Thomas need to stop it. They are squicking me out in a major way. She if flat out flirting with her nearly naked son. And can this woman please start dressing like an adult? Oh, yes, before I forget, Taylor can miss me with all her innocent talk about if it is going to happen it will. WRP has been working every angle to get Ridge back in her bed. Calling out Brooke for going to Eric's to see her husband, but a bitch doesn't give one thought to the fact that she is doing the same thing. Bringing Chinese carry out, all in the guise of "worrying about Steffy." Yeah, Taylor can step off anytime now. 

Li is not dead. Li is out there somewhere plotting. Li is going to turn the tables on Sheila. A surprise attack from her watery non-grave. I hope she swoops in and blasts Sheila into oblivion. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9

Did Eric say that he was going to tell Quinn about the affair that night?  So, if she hadn't caught him, he was going to wait until after  Carter married Paris to tell Quinn? What a jerk!

Eric is a jerk and has always been. Always. And yet? The writers (no matter the decade) seem to always write things as though Eric is a good guy. Like we're all supposed to go 'ahhhhh Eric gets it, he told Quinn to go and get Carter!' Except if you stop and really think about it ... that's not at all what happened. Eric only told Quinn all of that because she caught him in the act. He wasn't planning on telling her the truth about Donna until well after Carter was married!

Yes, Quinn cheated first but she chose Eric. Even after the whole ED nonsense. Eric let her run around talking about their commitment blah blah all the while he was once again cheating on a wife. Ick.

And I am sorry but really Donna? Eric broke up your marriage because you gained weight and he recently fired you! But way to be thirsty over a dude who would turn on you in an instant if Brooke wanted him back.

I realize most of these characters cruise past all their horrible actions but Eric not only skates by but he also gets the good guy narrative no matter what. It's quite tiresome.

I want Li to discover Bill.

• Love 16
16 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I want somebody, anybody, to acknowledge that Taylor shot $Bill

I want somebody, anybody, to clue Grace in on what really happened between her precious daughter Zoey and Carter. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
(edited)

What happened between Zoey and Carter doesn't excuse him leaving Paris at the altar.  And then he has the nerve to go try and "comfort" her right after.  I wish Grace had drop kicked him in the nutsack.  

And I might have misheard, but were he and Quinn talking about starting a family?  How old is she?  At least she got rid of those stupid braids and washed her face.  

And I think Paris/Zende are prettier than Quinn/Carter.  I wish Quarter would run away together and be off my tv screen for good.

Mike has known crazy Sheila all these years.  He's too stoopid to live.

Ruh roh.  Is Finn really dead dead now?

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Like 1

So Sheila killed Li? (Or at least presumed to have killed Li.) Can someone explain to me how she did it? I don't know what made the back of Li's vehicle catch fire or what made her lose control and drive into - the ocean?

I do want to see Finn survive all of these shenanigans. I like him and Steffy as a couple and I just couldn't bear another go-round of Steffy and Liam. But wouldn't it be something if Finn stayed dead this time? That would be mind blowing. But then what story would there be for Sheila? Having killed her son twice could make her jump, this time without Taylor to talk her down. Other than that? Well, the odds are that Finn won't stay dead long this time either. Fibberty jibberty!

• Love 7
(edited)

Holy smokes has ever a character had less self-respect than Zende?

Or been more desperate than Paris?

That scene was a shameful example for any young people to watch!

Ugh how about a storyline where characters learn to value themselves enough to demand MORE. And not mind spending a little time on their own?

Let’s go Monkeys

Edited by lgprimes
Typo
  • Love 10

Did Grace actually slap Carter?  Grace should be hugging Carter for not marring Paris so she could start pushing for Zende once again. On cue, Zende shows up at Paris’ door. 

Li set up everything or almost everything to resurrect Finn but did she forget a defibrillator?  Time will tell but Shiela must of been a suck ass nurse if she doesn’t know what to do. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Holy smokes has ever a character had less self-respect than Zende?

Or been more desperate than Paris?

That scene was a shameful example for any young people to watch!

Ugh how about a storyline where characters learn to value themselves enough to demand MORE. And not mind spending a little time on their own?

Donna would be in the running with those two but I agree! Donna, Zende and Paris could all use a little self respect. Add Eric who probably could stand to use a little time on his own! He'll probably be married to Donna by next week and have a portrait painted for the wall.

I want somebody, anybody, to clue Grace in on what really happened between her precious daughter Zoey and Carter. 

Right? I am so over her acting as though Carter did something to Zoey! Carter was certainly in the wrong with his actions towards Paris but Grace should be pleased the marriage didn't actually happen.

It's a shame that all the actor who plays Carter is good for, is taking his damn shirt off.  Oh well, at least he gets paid for...acting? 

I think he's much better in the acting department when paired with other strong actors. It was true on Guiding Light too. But I mean he is quite good shirtless too!

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

I think he's much better in the acting department when paired with other strong actors. It was true on Guiding Light too. But I mean he is quite good shirtless too!

That's interesting.  I never saw him in GL because I stopped watching that soap long ago.  Too bad he's underused on B&B. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Omg Zende needs to be slapped. Get some self respect. It's not like he does not have models chasing him. 

Mike's right lots off accidents around Sheila. Everytime she kills someone it's an accident because she's psycho justifying her actions because her lies are found out. I'm ready for her to go. 

Carter wanted a family. Is Quinn going to be able to give him kids? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9

If Carter wants kids, they can go the surrogate route or adopt. 
I don’t want Zende with Paris. He needs to get some self-respect. 
I think anvils were dropped today about Li still being alive. I hope so. 
Finn sounded like Frankenstein! 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I like this Quinn! Irreverent, funny, and charming. Who would have knew? Eric brought changes to her too, but they were more about acceptance, and respect, and Eric giving Quinn a chance despite her background and his family's feelings. Not being bothered by Carter wanting to visit Paris shows a different level of trust; something Quinn has never exhibited. 

It is called crumbs Zende, it is also called sloppy seconds. Don't do it. You can have your pick of the litter, and Paris is damaged goods right now. 

Oh Grace, still justifying and living in the dark. I know she only wants what is best for Paris, and that is what she got. All the same, Paris is a grown up girl who made her own decision, and that is how it should be. Mama Bear needs to back off and had no business laying her hands on Carter. 

Well, looks like Sheila is actually going to have consequences for her actions. She doesn't know what to do to keep Finn alive. Maybe she should have thought about that before running Li off the road. Oh, wait, I forgot! That wasn't her fault, it was Li's fault. Just like it was Steffy's fault that she shot Finn. And like it was Brooke's fault that she shot Taylor. And how she accidentally pushed Dr. Garvin out a window. And like how she accidentally killed Lance with bees. And how she accidentally locked her mother and Lauren in a farmhouse and set it on fire. And how she accidentally shot and poisoned Stephanie. And how she accidentally kidnapped James. 

Li needs to make her return with all the fight and fury of an angry Momma Grizzly. After all she did to keep her son alive, and now the psycho that put him in that condition is in control of his life? Hopefully that will be enough to cause Li to rise from her watery grave and seek vengeance. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

What happened between Zoey and Carter doesn't excuse him leaving Paris at the altar.

No, it doesn't, but it has everything to do with Grace's misplaced anger. Zoey betrayed Carter, and he broke up with her. But Grace has got it all twisted up thinking Carter did something wrong, and that is what she is basing her opinion on. And what happened between Carter and Quinn afterward is none of Grace's business or her concern. She wasn't even in LA when it happened. 

Basically, Grace needs to butt out of Carter's life. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

No, it doesn't, but it has everything to do with Grace's misplaced anger. Zoey betrayed Carter, and he broke up with her. But Grace has got it all twisted up thinking Carter did something wrong, and that is what she is basing her opinion on. And what happened between Carter and Quinn afterward is none of Grace's business or her concern. She wasn't even in LA when it happened. 

Basically, Grace needs to butt out of Carter's life. 

Oh I agree Grace should butt out of Carter's life, but my point was that Carter was an ass for leaving Paris at the altar.  He knew he didn't want to marry her so it shouldn't have gotten that far.

• Love 10

Good grief. That makeup they put on Finn's  face to make him look dead/sick/whatever is horrible. 

I hope he reaches out with trembling hands and strangles Shiela once and for all.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Yeah Sheila, isn't Finn gonna wonder how he got shot?  What are you going to tell him?  I hope he was able to hear the conversation between her and Mike.

1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

I don’t like Chloe so I don’t mind her being left at the altar. She didn’t have to agree to an insta-marriage.

I assume you meant Paris, but lots of people like to forego all the hoopla of a big wedding and just get married quickly, so I don't blame her for that. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I assume you meant Paris, but lots of people like to forego all the hoopla of a big wedding and just get married quickly, so I don't blame her for that. 

Fixed her name. But Paris didn’t want to get married just a short time before. She wanted to enjoy being young and free. Then BAM! Let’s get married tomorrow! 🤦‍♀️

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, LittleIggy said:

Fixed her name. But Paris didn’t want to get married just a short time before. She wanted to enjoy being young and free. Then BAM! Get married tomorrow! Stupid.

I'd say she was stupid for even wanting to marry that ass, but she's not the only stupid person on this show.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

So it looks like Li did have a defibrillator in the room. Kudos to Li. Shiela is a nurse, I’m quite sure she did have to get some training on the use of a defibrillator. 

I have a major questions. Now that we see Finn shirtless, where is the wound from the bullet?  Wasn’t he shot in the chest?  

Today, once again, confirmed that Taylor is even a worse actor than Stuffy and that’s saying a lot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm wondering if Finn will have amnesia or some personality disorder or something along those lines.

I am absolutely betting that Finn will have some head trauma and this will allow Sheila to insinuate herself into his life/his memories.

• Sad 1
  • Love 8

I’d like to believe that the way Mike ran out of that room indicates he’s on his way to Lt. Hotdog to turn Sheila in. Or maybe I’m just hallucinating.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1

Is everyone else as sick to death of Sheila saying “my son” as I am? He’s NOT your son, doofus. He’s Li’s son because she raised and nurtured him his entire life.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I hope Finn asks, "Where's my mom?" while Sheila's standing over him.

If he does, there’ll be another “accident”. 

This show…they show Steffy doing the exact same thing every single day, most recently, recovering, for weeks on end. However, they finally get Quarter together, & bench them the next day. Even Zende/Paris & Eric/Donna were benched, & those relationships are far more interesting than sad Steffy & nutter Taylor, reading Psychology Today. I’m interested in the ratings of this past week vs. any story involving TOD I &/or II. 

• Love 10

Why must Taylor giggle like an idiot around Ridge? It’s not cute or becoming. Neither is her halter top jump suit.  Then there’s Hope in another kimono style top. I swear Liam looked the best dressed in a gray hoodie.
I’m glad to finally see Brooke. She needs to tell Ridge the ban on Deacon will expire at midnight on Friday if he doesn’t get his ass back to their home. I wish someone would have a backbone with this waffler.

I know Finns got coma brain but still. He’s an educated man. He can see something is off.  Hopefully in his next episode he tells Shelia he loves her or calls her Mama She She so he doesn’t find himself getting hobbled in a Misery situation.

• Love 8

I don't know how to say this in a nice way, so I won't bother trying; Sheila needs to BE GONE. I don't care how. I find myself completely uninterested in this Sheila saves Finn SL. My only investment in it is waiting for Li to return and take Sheila out. 

UGH Taylor! Watching her work the Steffy situation to her advantage is hella annoying. If there was something going on with Hope, and Brooke was seeking advice or comfort from Ridge, Taylor would be all over that like bees on honey, accusing her of all manner of debauchery. 

Brooke looked so good today, but she remains too accommodating to that waffler. Ridge just has to make his rounds making sure all his wominfolk are still pining for him. He is such a manipulating bastard, who gets his jollies hearing them beg him to come back to them. Brooke and Taylor are just as guilty though. They play the game as Ridge dictates, following his rules and desires. What is there for Ridge to keep "thinking about?" What big decision is out there for him to make about returning to his wife?" No, this is about his bruised ego and punishing Brooke for daring to care about someone else. This pig demanded that Brooke allow his son, a man he knew killed a young girl, a man he knew contributed to months of grief and sorrow for both Brooke and Hope, a man who has a history of fucking with Brooke, to move into her home to recover from his surgery. He has continuously put his Taytots ahead of Brooke and her children, children he helped raise, and is supposed to care about. He has had two affairs in that last couple of years, has drunkenly divorced Brooke and married another woman, and instead of doing to right thing and having that sham annulled, he instead decides that his new bride is entitled to a "proper wedding ceremony." He has also engaged in romancing his ex-wife, flirting, hugging, snuggling, and kissing her. Telling her how wonderful she is, and how happy he is that she is back in his life. But Brooke had to ban Deacon. And Brooke never bolts to another man when Ridge fucks up. 

This is why I am so gaga about Carter and Quinn. They are new and fresh and so, so, unexpected. Show needs to dispense with these old, tired, and worn-out relationships. Let Brooke have a fresh start with a man who will love her the way she deserves. Or, just let her be single and happy. Ridge and Taylor can remarry and return to wherever our WRP came back from. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 9

This is why I am so gaga about Carter and Quinn. They are new and fresh and so, so, unexpected. Show needs to dispense with these old, tired, and worn-out relationships. Let Brooke have a fresh start with a man who will love her the way she deserves. Or, just let her be single and happy.

Agreed on Quinn and Carter and I'm sure these writers will do all they can to ruin it but I will enjoy the pairing while I can.

Brooke ...single and happy ?!? Oh come on! As if that could ever happen! Brooke's twu luv is Ridge ... she must be with Ridge ... she must put up with all nonsense because destiny and whatever. The show would never let Brooke be single and happy, so I'd vote for new guy but that will never happen either. I mean these writers had Bill throw away his chance with Brooke for a building (!) just so we could swing back around to Bridge.

I wish Taylor would be allowed to move on from Ridge too. The part is recast, so why not move her to someone new? Why not Bill? Maybe he could confront her about shooting him and then sparks fly. I really don't care, I'm over her giggling over Ridge.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Hmm, I don't think it's a coincidence that Jack returns and we learn he and Taylor have been in regular contact the same day that Ridge reunites with Brooke. They're setting up Jaylor.

Mark my words, Taylor and Jack will begin a romance and it'll end tragically when he goes down for killing/trying to kill Sheila. My money is he'll take the rap covering for Finn who actually did the deed to avenge Li and Steffy but Jack will also have the motive for killing her for what she did to Finn and Li so no one will question it.

But I'll enjoy Jack for as long as he's here. Welcome back, sir!

Just when you think Sheila couldn't go lower she lies to Finn that she saved him and nursed him back to health -taking credit from Li after killing the woman - and is STILL trying to justify her actions in that alley. Sheila is way past any sympathy; I'm ready for someone to put her out her misery because she's pathetic from top to bottom.

23 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Taylor and Thomas are really creeping me out.  He brings her flowers like a young gigolo who's courting his older sugar mama.  They need to stop this.

Then their hug at the end! LOL. If they want a younger lover for Taylor they can bring Rick back. Also wasn't Thomas supposed to have a new love interest? They need to get on that ASAP. Paris is free!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I am just glad NuTay’s efforts to get Ridge back have not worked!  She will be shocked with this news especially after Ridge was just with her and gave no inkling of his return to Brooke.  

NuTay and Thomas are indeed creepy with the flowers then that body hug typical of lovers at the end.  

• Love 11

Color me surprised when Ridge told Brooke that he wanted to come home. That was totally out of the blue. Did we get any indication that he was going to do that?

• Love 9

I don't care that Brooke and Ridge are back together again.  I just want to see Deacon back.  

And where the hell is Justin?  I know the actor has been working on other projects, but has he officially left B&B?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hmm, I don't think it's a coincidence that Jack returns and we learn he and Taylor have been in regular contact the same day that Ridge reunites with Brooke. They're setting up Jaylor.

Mark my words, Taylor and Jack will begin a romance and it'll end tragically when he goes down for killing/trying to kill Sheila. My money is he'll take the rap covering for Finn who actually did the deed to avenge Li and Steffy but Jack will also have the motive for killing her for what she did to Finn and Li so no one will question it.

But I'll enjoy Jack for as long as he's here. Welcome back, sir!

Just when you think Sheila couldn't go lower she lies to Finn that she saved him and nursed him back to health -taking credit from Li after killing the woman - and is STILL trying to justify her actions in that alley. Sheila is way past any sympathy; I'm ready for someone to put her out her misery because she's pathetic from top to bottom.

Then their hug at the end! LOL. If they want a younger lover for Taylor they can bring Rick back. Also wasn't Thomas supposed to have a new love interest? They need to get on that ASAP. Paris is free!

It even creepier when I look at Matthew’s Instagram account and he’s hanging out with her. LOL!!!! Of course, he also hangs out with Kimberlin Brown but that’s just Sheila being Shelia. LOL!!!!

I do agree the Taylor & Thomas scenes are weird. He needs a new romance (less the creepy stuff) but I haven’t heard of any casting and there isn’t anyone on the canvas for Thomas to hook up with currently. Once again, it’s only a half show and Brad Bell can only write two storylines at a time which don’t involve the names Liam & Hope. LO!L!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2