Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Hope is still grieving the loss of her child (what's it been, six weeks at most?) as well as suffering PPD. She gets a million passes from me this go-round. To expect her to be 100% rational about major life decisions when just getting out of bed is still a struggle at this point (and rightfully so) is just not logical.

She isn't thinking clearly whatsoever and is it really such a surprise that she's not capable of that right now? In her eyes, she let her baby down, her husband down, and all she can see is the wrongness of two little girls that deserve to have the father she didn't have growing up without one. It was a  nice, but sad, nod to history where Deacon was AWOL for her entire childhood. She's putting her history and their needs in the forefront, which is more than I can say for Steffy, who clearly didn't care that what Kelly really needs is her mother's undivided attention at this tender stage of life, not a live plaything. 

Steffy OTOH has ZERO excuse to fall back on and that includes her self-imposed stress when she willingly, with eyes wide open, chose to adopt a newborn when her biological child was barely six months old.  And prior to that, it's her own damn fault that she wrecked her marriage to Liam and the prospect of an intact family for Kelly by opening her legs to his daddy.

source.gif

The only pathetic person here is Steffy.

I'll reserve judgment on Liam until I see him actually leave Hope. 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

The only pathetic person here is Steffy.

I'll reserve judgment on Liam until I see him actually leave Hope. 

Yeah, but Hauxdilox is pathetic enough for EVERYONE.

We all know that Hauxdi is as thirsty as the Gobi desert.  The second she realizes that Hope is considering sending Liam in her general direction, she'll spread her legs wider than the Grand Canyon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So, aside from Brooke's injection of reality, when she reminded Hope that Phoebe is not Liam's child, is everyone else just on the Liam-as-father-to-his-ex-wife's-adopted-child train?  Because?  That's ridiculous. 

Nice job trying to gaslight us, TIIC.  I'm not falling for it.  As far as everyone in Bell-A (save Zoe, Flo and Dr. Shady) knows, Liam is not Phoebe's dad and has no obligation to her or his ex-wife in that regard.  This adoption is something Steffy chose to do on her own. 

Speaking of which, Liam needs to share custody of Kelly, like an actual contemporary divorced dad, and have Kelly live with him half the time.  Why does Steffy get sole custody?  This show is criminally old-fashioned.  Like all the divorced women on this show say to their exes, I'm sure Steffy told Liam "you can see her whenever you want".  "Yeah, I know.  I'll see her for the next five days.  At my house.  I'll bring her back on Wednesday."

• Love 14

I am curious about how old Hope was when she learned that Deacon was her bio-dad. When we last saw Hope (before she came back in the form of KM), the poor tyke thought she had two fathers -- "Daddy Nick" and "Daddy Ridge." Hope also carries the legacy of having "Grandpa Stephen" abandon her own mother, aunts and late uncle.

I also thought that Brooke and/or Eric and Ridge threatened (or paid off) Deacon to stay out of Hope and Brooke's lives.  Am I imaging this or confusing it with somebody else? It's not like it's novelty to the soap world! LOL!

Damn straight that Kelly should live with Liam and Hope half-time.  Maybe that arrangement came about when Liam was still living at the roach motel and had no real permanent residence or decent place for Kelly to stay out. That clearly isn't the case now. If he was prepared to take care of an infant while married to Hauxdi, he is perfectly capable of doing so now and we know Hope would make an excellent, doting step-mom.

I am still hanging by a thread that Kelly somehow turns out to be Bill's daughter. I know there have been the remarks about how much Kelly and Phobeth look alike, but that really doesn't mean anything. While it would prove painful for Liam to lose two daughters (temporarily) it should for once and for all put the kibosh on Steam and maybe be a blessing in disguise for Katie if Still reunited ... 'cuz it sure looks like ditzy Brooke is stuck with Sludge. Damn ...

... just waiting for that kid's blonde hair to start turning black!  And Hope deserves a happy ending!

• Love 6

Can Hope just STFU and find help. Wow, Stuffy actually rebuffed Hope's idea.  Am I dreaming?  Hope get thee to a nunnery. I'm done with you. 

Pregnancy must really agree with JMW, I've never seen her look better as she did today. 

Why would Bill push Liam towards Stuffy. 

Sally and Wyatt, for the win!!  They are the antithesis of the gruesome threesome. 

Why would Donna think that Bill will move in with Katie?  Katie has a house, Bill has an estate. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am still hanging by a thread that Kelly somehow turns out to be Bill's daughter. I know there have been the remarks about how much Kelly and Phobeth look alike, but that really doesn't mean anything.

Unless, unknown to us, Hope also took a ride on the stallion 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Aw Bill. Wrong approach with Liam. Is it possible you're back to trying to screw Steffy with Liam's dick?

I don't know how much longer I can watch Hope like this. I need for the show to tell us that she's doing this because on some subconscious level she knows Liam is Phoebe's father.

Meh, precocious Will always being so up in grown folks' business seems wrong to me, even if they are his parents or stepparents. One day Katie and Bill will regret letting him think he has so much power over their relationship.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Speaking of which, Liam needs to share custody of Kelly, like an actual contemporary divorced dad, and have Kelly live with him half the time.  Why does Steffy get sole custody?  This show is criminally old-fashioned.  Like all the divorced women on this show say to their exes, I'm sure Steffy told Liam "you can see her whenever you want".  "Yeah, I know.  I'll see her for the next five days.  At my house.  I'll bring her back on Wednesday."

Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet FFS??

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Damn straight that Kelly should live with Liam and Hope half-time.  Maybe that arrangement came about when Liam was still living at the roach motel and had no real permanent residence or decent place for Kelly to stay out. That clearly isn't the case now. If he was prepared to take care of an infant while married to Hauxdi, he is perfectly capable of doing so now and we know Hope would make an excellent, doting step-mom.

Wouldn't this help Hope feel maybe a tiny bit more fulfilled? To have a child to care for, even if it is not her own? Or maybe if nothing else it would help fill her days a little.🤔

Seems like everything is now about Phoebeth....poor adorable 'lil Kelly. Always an afterthought it seems.

30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't know how much longer I can watch Hope like this. I need for the show to tell us that she's doing this because on some subconscious level she knows Liam is Phoebe's father.

Amen. Someone get that poor girl some serious help. Can't they see she is drowning in her grief??

Meh, precocious Will always being so up in grown folks' business seems wrong to me, even if they are his parents or stepparents. One day Katie and Bill will regret letting him think he has so much power over their relationship.

For sure ...now that is going to be something to behold....the combination of both Katie & $Bill. Good luck world.😈

5 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet FFS??

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Wouldn't this help Hope feel maybe a tiny bit more fulfilled? To have a child to care for, even if it is not her own? Or maybe if nothing else it would help fill her days a little.🤔

Seems like everything is now about Phoebeth....poor adorable 'lil Kelly. Always an afterthought it seems.

Amen. Someone get that poor girl some serious help. Can't they see she is drowning in her grief??

For sure ...now that is going to be something to behold....the combination of both Katie & $Bill. Good luck world.😈

Edited by RedRockRosie
editing is weird
  • Love 8

There actually is no such thing as joint custody.  One parent is usually the "primary" and has custody of the children while the other parent has visitation rights.  That's to provide stability for the child.  Liam should have Kelly on weekends, sometimes during the week though, and he shouldn't have to go to Steffy's to see her.  There is no reason for Kelly not to stay at Liam's on the weekend.

Hope may be grieving her baby, but this crap of Hope pushing Liam to Steffy has been done before, and it is beyond old.

• Love 5

Is there someone holding Bell hostage forcing him to have at least one dull couple on at a time in order for him to receive food and water? First, Ambien personified as Zencole, then the triangle no one asked for Xander, Emma, and Zoe. Now it’s Batie 3.0, and already meh opposites attract couple that he’s squeezed whatever interesting or cute out of years ago. For the record, I think “so wrong they’re right” couples work (other showsSeth and Summer, Nathan and Haley, Palex, Buffy and Angel, Joey and Pacey, Shawn and Angela)  but Katie can be judgy as hell, mirthless, and rigid and Bill is impulsive, sarcastic, cocky, weird. It’s not a fun clash with banter  and the WOW moments of the dickhead or bitch being humbled and the nerd or insecure one being the leader. 

Since I’m bitching about the writing this ongoing theme for a year straight that a baby MUST mustttttt be raised with a father in the home. Who in this day and age believes that it’s so important to the point a man forsake his own preferences or responsibilities? Or that a child would somehow be less than if they don’t have a dad in the house? Bell does know there’s single moms, gay moms, widows, orphaned or foster kids being raised by grannies or aunts ect watching right. So stupid and his been recycling this mantra in multiple storylines for over a year. 

Liam made some really good points today and came off as sensitive, yet direct. I appreciated when he said she was his first priority ATM. Hope is obviously not well. 

I agree Donna’s face looks different it looks like Renee Zellweger’s did after her big face change a while back. That sounds so bitchy but wasn’t meant that way. 

Wyatt’s really head over heels for Sally. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

There actually is no such thing as joint custody.  One parent is usually the "primary" and has custody of the children while the other parent has visitation rights.  That's to provide stability for the child.  Liam should have Kelly on weekends, sometimes during the week though, and he shouldn't have to go to Steffy's to see her.  There is no reason for Kelly not to stay at Liam's on the weekend.

Hope may be grieving her baby, but this crap of Hope pushing Liam to Steffy has been done before, and it is beyond old.

I have shared custody.  50/50.  In LA.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

am curious about how old Hope was when she learned that Deacon was her bio-dad. When we last saw Hope (before she came back in the form of KM), the poor tyke thought she had two fathers -- "Daddy Nick" and "Daddy Ridge." 

It was about two weeks after Matula took over the role, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time because I shipped out to Navy boot camp the following Monday and had to wait four months till I was back home to see the conclusion to that cliffhanger 🤣

But yeah, it was implied that she considered Whip her biological father until overhearing Brooke and Ridge discussing it courtesy of the Partially Open Door.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ByTor said:

Unless, unknown to us, Hope also took a ride on the stallion 🙂

Now THAT is a storyline that would raise some eyebrows. I know it'd never happen, & probably shouldn't, only because I genuinely think that Liam truly loves Hope & wants a future with her, but like @Petunia13 said, opposites attract; they could be the new Joey & Pacey, whom I hardcore shipped, or the new Whitley & Dewayne, my first TV ship. Plus, Bill has married sisters in the older generation (Brooke & Katie), why not nail the stepsisters of the next generation (Steffy & Hope)? One thing isn't really weirder than the other.

I'm kidding, but I'd just about go for that story if it got Hope out of this rut of thinking that she has to sacrifice her marriage & happiness, partially because Steffy was dumb enough to adopt a newborn when her own child was less than a year old. Hope deserves a happy ending for once, & let's keep it real, I'm pretty sure $Bill guarantees a happy ending if you know what I mean, & I think that you do.

Also, I'm not a horse-fan, but I'd jump on the $tallion in a nanosecond. Get it, Hope. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

So, I once again find myself on a break; I simply cannot with this nonsense of Hope re-gifting Liam back to Steffy. And right on the heels of Hope being told her baby died and having another woman’s dead child laid in her arms. Just no, no, no, fuckin NO!

Then there is the news of this recent casting of Denise Richards as Flo’s mom. UGH! Not a fan of Denise, and her coming on as Flo’s mother means Flo is going to be around for a while, which means this stupid as fuck SL is going to be around for a while.

Batie 3.0 too.

Add in this Thomas recast just as Wyatt and Sally have been sprung from sex purgatory, which of course means Show will be fucking with the only couple, other than Liam and Hope, I like and can root for, so what is there for me to watch?

Show is so lost right now.

And too stupid for words.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Also, I'm not a horse-fan, but I'd jump on the $tallion in a nanosecond. Get it, Hope. 

I'd bang $tallion like the proverbial screen door in a hurricane.

Also, how is it possible that this man hasn't had sex since 2017?

jpi_episode6825_0001227886.jpg

Although, sorry Bill, but I'd rather you remain just "U & Ur Hand" (TM Pink) than clear out the cobwebs with Katie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The soaps were preempted today by the Congressional hearings. I’d rather watch the soap nonsense than congressional nonsense any day of the week. 

Agree 100%

As much as I hate whinny Hope, I still rather watch her. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The soaps were preempted today by the Congressional hearings. I’d rather watch the soap nonsense than congressional nonsense any day of the week. 

I dunno, some of that way better drama than we've had since Hope was SORASed. You know that old saying about fiction being stranger than truth 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

We we on in the US today, 2/28? I know we were prempted yesterday, but my DVR didn't pick it up today. Y&R recorded, and it comes on right before B&B for me. If it did run, could someone recap me? Thanks in advance!

Yes, it was on. Wyatt and Sally told Eric and Quinn they're leaving for Spencer - everyone happy and friendly and at first Quinn thought Wyatt proposed to Sally without a ring. A mortal sin for the son of a jewelry designer. 

Bill and Katie and Will chit-chat then Bill and Katie engage in some flirty banter while acknowledging their uh, complicated past. 

Hope tries to give Liam to Steffy - he does note that he can't be given away (all evidence to the contrary), but eventually he talks her down eventually and she apologizes for taking her ring off and they promise to get through this together. Steffy is... there. Then Phoebeth wakes up and Steffy brings her out to feed her (obviously just her since no one cares about Kelly anymore). Hope holds the baby and has a moment of peace and love while Liam and Steffy exchange worried glances. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Well, I'm glad that Liam refused to be handed over to Hauxdi.  Who knows how long it will last but it's nice to have it acknowledged that Hope is the one he wants to be with.  It would be great if this was the death knell of the triangle of doom but we all know we can't have nice things.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

It would be great if this was the death knell of the triangle of doom b

Hahahahaha.

Good one! Triangles only die on this show when an actor quits or when KKL at long last put her foot down and refused to be bounced between Nick and Ridge again.

I remember someone on TWoP once saying if the show lasted another 30 years that we'd get Brooke and Taylor fighting over Ridge in the old folks home and Stephanie would run interference from beyond the grave. I imagine the only reason this hasn't happened is because Susan Flannery has retired from acting entirely when she left the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well, at least Hope didn't try to put the ring on Steffy's finger.

I guess we're meant to see Hope as losing control of her faculties but Steffy was over there thinking, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She thought she was getting Liam back without having to do any dirty work. Obvious dirty work, anyway.

Hmm, Liam can be a stand-up, non-waffle-y guy when he wants to be. Meanwhile, Steffy was like, "Curses! So close!" It'll be telling what happens the next time Liam and Steffy are alone together without Hope hyperventilating all over the place.

Oy, that last scene with Hope holding Phoebeth. Heartbreaking. I still think they're setting it up for Hope to decide to let Steffy keep Beth after the truth comes out.

Then there is the news of this recent casting of Denise Richards as Flo’s mom. UGH! Not a fan of Denise, and her coming on as Flo’s mother means Flo is going to be around for a w hile, which means this stupid as fuck SL is going to be around for a while.

I've seen some spoilers about Flo. It's going to be way worse than having her mommy on scene.

Spoiler

Allegedly, Deacon is Flo's father, which makes her Hope's half-sister. What are the odds, huh?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wyatt/Sally don’t you think you should have waited until the deal was finalized before telling Quinn and Eric.  In addition to bringing back the old group for Spectra, they should bring back Ivy to design the jewelry.  

Stuffy just tell Hope you don’t want Liam even if you give him up.  Let’s hope Liam fixed Hope and we don’t have to listen to her anymore.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Watching Steffy's face it was all "See Liam, even Hope wants us to be together. Pleeeease. Even Hope sees that you are supposed to raise the "girls' with me. See??!!" All I could see was how much she wants Liam back.

Spoiler

Allegedly, Deacon is Flo's father, which makes her Hope's half-sister.

OMG. That spoiler is insane and it will open up a giant can o'worms when it comes to

Spoiler

DNA testing.

Please don't do it I am begging. No. Just NO.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well, thank goodness that Liam found his lost balls and told Hope that he wasn’t going to be given away, they were married, he loved her and they were going to get through this together. Hooray! NOW. Can we please find out that PhoeBeth is their baby, they take her home, live as a family, kill all of those people who knew about this switch and move on to the story of Sally and Wyatt and Spencer whatever? THANK YOU! Enough already.

• Love 16

Hope really hit the shit lottery 

Spoiler

when it comes to sisters. She has sociopath / romantic rival Steffy fucking up her relationships and parenting. Now she has grifter ethically repugnant Flo as a half sis. 😔 (Bridget is okay but she hasn’t been involved in Hopes life or orbit for quite some time).  I guess Flo being Hope’s sister means she can be an alternate to Steffy in the Triangle of a Doom vying over Liam.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:
  Hide contents

I guess Flo being Hope’s sister means she can be an alternate to Steffy in the Triangle of a Doom vying over Liam.  

@Petunia13, are you trying to make me cry? 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

@Petunia13, are you trying to make me cry? 🙂

You know the weird thing was 

Spoiler

I thought for a while Flo and Hope have a passing resemblance so any baby of Flo’s looking like Hope would be understandable. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oy, that last scene with Hope holding Phoebeth. Heartbreaking. I still think they're setting it up for Hope to decide to let Steffy keep Beth after the truth comes out.

If that happens, I will never watch this stupid ass show again. I didn't think this show could sink even lower than they did after Saint Taylor gave away her baby to Brooke because he cried too much and she "didn't have the joy of motherhood" as Rick pointed out to her, but apparently there was still room to clear under that bar.

For that matter, I didn't think I'd be more disgusted by a storyline after Ridge and Bridget were a thing for two minutes, and yet here we are. 😐

That said, I'll be the Devil's Advocate for that spoiler:

Wow, seriously? Deacon has a third kid with a third baby momma? But that said, I like anything that's new and shocking and not another triangle. Although I'd rather they'd brought back Eric III.

And even for her role in this heist, Flo still has a long ways to go in catching up to Steffy for the shit sister award. Maybe when this is over, Flo will be a much needed voice of reason to tear Steffy a new one when she inevitably uses that baby to get back with Liam.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well at least Flo is working as a bartender at a bar where she would not be as noticeable as a waitress at that fancy restaurant where they all go to eat.  I guess I talked too soon. It looks like Hope and Katie will meet up at the bar, where they hardly ever if never go to, where Flo works. 

Hope I thought you were fix but it another day of the same old shit.  Hope keeps acting like Liam has nothing better to do than spend his entire day raising Kelly and PhoBeth and his entire night “sleeping” with Stuffy. 

Observation:  Katrina Bowden is a seasoned actress which makes her head and shoulder above Annika Noelle in being able to show emotions. Evident in the single tear rolling down Katrina’s cheek when she was explaining to Zoey about how guilty she felt. Annika should have tears in her eyes when she talks about loosing Beth.  I’m very happy that Flo looks like she’s going to be around for a while.

• Love 6
(edited)

"If that happens, I will never watch this stupid ass show again. I didn't think this show could sink even lower than they did after Saint Taylor gave away her baby to Brooke because he cried too much and she "didn't have the joy of motherhood" as Rick pointed out to her, but apparently there was still room to clear under that bar."

Ah Brooke, the Queen of Immorality. I remember laughing at the awful long ago storyline of her having sex at the masquerade party with some man other than her husband and she didn't realize she was receiving some strange.  That and her parading around in her undies for Brooke's Bedroom when she was long in the tooth for such antics.  In spite of such history, she always spouted the vileness of other's philandering while she virtually sampled every man in town., but she made a dandy mother.

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

.Evident in the single tear rolling down Katrina’s cheek when she was explaining to Zoey about how guilty she felt. Annika should have tears in her eyes when she talks about loosing Beth.  

Hope was shedding tears in today's final scene. Maybe Hope doesn't express grief/guilt as openly as Flo, but I feel every inch of Hope's pain, so if that's the case, then AN is doing her job. 

I still wish that Hope would get some type of counseling or support. She is just stuck in the pit of despair and being cooped up in that tiny cabin all day surrounded by memories of Beth can't be helping. Talking to a good therapist (NOT Lippy) and maybe some temporary medication would probably do wonders for her fragile psyche. Otherwise, I'm getting weary of this daily dirge and she is teetering close to the edge of making a clean break with reality. In no world does it make sense for Liam to leave Hope and reunite with Steffy. Try as I have to understand the logic, and I draw a blank every time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Hope was shedding tears in today's final scene. Maybe Hope doesn't express grief/guilt as openly as Flo, but I feel every inch of Hope's pain, so if that's the case, then AN is doing her job. 

Same here. And she's moved to the exhausted stage of grief and I can feel it in every movement and word. Which is great acting but I would like it to stop now. Agree as well about the therapy. Why is no one even suggesting it? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

What was with that extra in the ugly booty shorts during the bar scene? Yikes.

I dunno, seems to me Sally should wonder what will happen if she and Wyatt break up. Would Bill continue to support the fashion division if she's no longer Wyatt's girlfriend?

Oh please, if Flo is so "haunted" by the baby swap then she should come clean and go to the police. Get outta here with your useless tears, Miss Thing.

Uh, surrogacy? If Hope has a defective uterus or something, there are always other options. It may be too soon for her to be considering them but it is getting to be time for her to start moving past the defeatist thinking.

• Love 2

I think Katrina Bowden/Florence has been doing great this entire story. Having only seen her play an airhead office “hottie” as series regular Cerie on 30 Rock I’m pleasantly surprised by her range.

Liam’s dialogue and SC’s performance have convinced me he is in love with Hope. It’s always been her. He may be a flighty fuck, skittish, and have lust for Steffy but his heart belongs to Hope. She obviously has post partum depression and serious grief and needs help, which is no joke. People can commit suicide or have psychotic episodes due to either. Flo working at Bikini makes sense since she has a service career history and is great looking, but it’s stupid as hell to stay in LA and so close to Forrester Creations at that. 

“You didn’t even get her a ring.” I laughed at Eric and Quinn assuming Wyatt and Sally got engaged and their light shade. 

Batie 3.0 is Snoresville and Will is 3 seconds from cajoling his parents into sleepovers and sharing a bed. It’s like some Hallmark channel movie shit. 😖🌽

Spencer Fashions doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue but this is the same show that just names every new child after an older relative. D- for creativity and effort. 

• Love 12

As far as Hope & pushing Liam towards Steffy. Well, this is the same show that had Katy basically give baby Will directly to Brooke in addition to handing $Bill over to Brooke as well when she was dealing with PPD right? Is this the only thing they can do? Have the poor postpartum women & in this case a seriously grieving mother, go all crazy & *"give"* the husbands away to another woman- in both cases to their sister. Seriously?(Of course both were/are damn thirsty for those men.)

** This alone makes me nuts since how can you give your husband to someone else? (Heh, I know a few who have tried 😉 no takers. lol)

I have to say it is refreshing to see Liam so adamant in his love for Hope & only Hope. SC is rocking this stuff.

4 hours ago, jenrising said:

And she's moved to the exhausted stage of grief and I can feel it in every movement and word. Which is great acting but I would like it to stop now. Agree as well about the therapy. Why is no one even suggesting it? 

Yes, someone...please get this poor PPD and grieving woman some professional help. It is so hard to watch her suffer so! 😢  I agree, AN is doing an amazing job ...maybe a little too amazing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

I have to say it is refreshing to see Liam so adamant in his love for Hope & only Hope. SC is rocking this stuff.

It's about eight years overdue, but I agree. It's refreshing to see Liam being an active participant in a relationship for once instead of being pulled by the nose as he's often been.

It sucks that we all know it won't stick, but it's nice to see.

1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

As far as Hope & pushing Liam towards Steffy. Well, this is the same show that had Katy basically give baby Will directly to Brooke in addition to handing $Bill over to Brooke as well when she was dealing with PPD right? 

This was also the show that had Taylor giving up the baby to Brooke because crying too much = a baby wanting it's biological mom (and boy has that clip not aged well at all) and then had Caroline bending over backwards to sing Thomas's praises despite The Misunderstanding(tm) that created Douglas( but then she got to fuck him over back so at this point I consider it a wash narratively speaking).

This show has always shat on every family model but the nuclear family, and this is why nearly everyone my age and younger thinks this genre is horribly stuck in the past.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6