Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

What part of him insta-skipping town with her $$$$$$$ in his pockets does she not get?

She probably gets it on some level. She just doesn't care ...about the money or being conned. She got her precious Hauxdi what she wanted...insta baby sister pet Phoebeth. Nothing else really matters. Certainly not Hope's pain..or even Liam's. This is really just one more reason for Liam to be over at Hauxdi's.

• Love 11

It can't be said enough how Absolutely Done(tm) Hope should be if Liam does waffle back to the slattern after all of this. It's one thing to go marry a woman a day after removing the engagement ring to get laid and another thing to go playing daddy to a kid that that as far as he knows isn't his when Hope is still grieving the loss of their child.

• Love 11

...& it finally happened. Taylor actually told Ridge today that Liam should be there with Steffy. After just yesterday, going out of her way to check on Hope's mental health after Steffy bought adopted Phoebeth, today, she says that Liam should leave his still-reeling wife & be with Steffy & the girls. Damn, that bitch is cold. 

• Love 16

So it looks like another FF-episode today.

Ridge gives Hope her HFTF line back. 

So, she loses a baby...and she gains a line?

You can't make this shit up.

Elsewhere, Flo's stank ass is getting grilled by Zoe. Zoe... Chew on that one awhile. I guess it could be worse, it could be Emma or (snaps fingers with recollection) Tiffany.

6 minutes ago, nkotb said:

...& it finally happened. Taylor actually told Ridge today that Liam should be there with Steffy. After just yesterday, going out of her way to check on Hope's mental health after Steffy bought adopted Phoebeth, today, she says that Liam should leave his still-reeling wife & be with Steffy & the girls. Damn, that bitch is cold. 

0111c62d35b8e0ad45a24ee6c01e9279.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, nkotb said:

At least she waited till after the funeral to get back on her nutbag bullshit. Who says no one has character growth? 🙃

*BIG SIGH*

I don't post anywhere else in soapdom but here, but I can't believe long time Taylor fans are too happy about the way she's been written--or hell, at any point in the last 14 years since her return from the dead, but I'll keep it to just her obsession with Team Steam and being this stupid about something like child adoption. I mean, she was close to Kirsten and Tony who, you know--adopted a child. Legally.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

And absolutely NO-ONE on Planet Earth is surprised that KillerMommy has revealed herself to be a dumpster-fire of a human being.  I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor didn't know that Dr. Shady was SHADY.  Stank recognizes stank.  She had to have SOME suspicion when the doctor who attended Hope SUDDENLY had access to a baby.  Taylor IS stupid but she's killed one person and almost killed another and hasn't spent a day in jail so she's got some criminal intelligence. 

As for her slattern daughter, I WANT her to become more and more attached to Phoebeth.  It will make the sight of her lying in the driveway, howling in sorrow while Liam and Hope leave with their baby, even more satisfying.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

And absolutely NO-ONE on Planet Earth is surprised that KillerMommy has revealed herself to be a dumpster-fire of a human being.  I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor didn't know that Dr. Shady was SHADY.  Stank recognizes stank.  She had to have SOME suspicion when the doctor who attended Hope SUDDENLY had access to a baby.  Taylor IS stupid but she's killed one person and almost killed another and hasn't spent a day in jail so she's got some criminal intelligence. 

As for her slattern daughter, I WANT her to become more and more attached to Phoebeth.  It will make the sight of her lying in the driveway, howling in sorrow while Liam and Hope leave with their baby, even more satisfying.

source.gif

• Love 9

Quinn is absolutely beautiful!  

What's wrong with this picture?  Ridge holding a baby than folding clothes.  I don't blame PhoBeth for crying when she was being held by Ridge. 

Yes, Stuffy, the adoption was above board only in your mind and your mother's mind. 

• Love 7

What the heck is a vegan brownie? Tofu dyed brown, I guess. 🙄

So does Hallmark have a greeting card for "Sorry You Lost Your Baby. Better Luck Next Time!" And Emma seemed so proud of herself when said the whole team signed it. Gosh, I'm sure that'll be a comfort to Hope, to know there wasn't one FC employee who didn't think signing a group condolence card like yearbook wouldn't be making a mockery of her grief.

AYFKMWTS? Hope gets HFTF back as a consolation prize? Oh, so now they can scare up the funds to make it possible. I can't with these people.

Brooke tells Hope to trust her instincts. Oy, please don't let that lead to her kidnapping Phoebeth because her instincts tell her that's her baby. I think if anyone goes bonkers over this mess it better be Taylor. She's halfway there already.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

If Taylor has always been "the one" for Ridge, then I wonder why he hasn't dumped Brooke by now and gone back to Taylor?  Taylor has been back in L.A. long enough. You know she'd welcome him back in a heartbeat.

Who said anything about Taylor being the one?  Ridge married Taylor, more than once, because he wanted to.  Just like Ridge married Caroline I and Caroline II, got engaged to Ashley and Katie, was sneaking around behind Eric and Brooke's back with Quinn, etc.  Taylor, Stephanie and Brooke didn't make Ridge do anything.  Brooke was dumb enough to strip down to her underwear and beg Ridge to have sex with her, and got turned down more than once, and Taylor was foolish enough to wait around in the background for Ridge to chose her.  However, that doesn't change the fact that Ridge is a selfish jerk, and a grown adult who made his own decisions and is responsible for his own actions.

Ridge was the one who set up the runway proposal.  Stephanie didn't know anything about it.  Ridge asked Taylor to wear the dress, and made sure Brooke could not be part of the show.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What the heck is a vegan brownie? Tofu dyed brown, I guess. 🙄

Naw, it's a brownie made without eggs and butter. We have a lot of vegan bakeries in Southern California and most of them aren't half bad :p

And in light of the recent KSJ news , I just feel like saying I'm glad that Hunter Tylo is still with us and that she has more professionalism than we give her credit for participating in that Phoebe death story a year to the day after her own son passed away. I have no doubt that the news has affected her too. :(

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And in light of the recent KSJ news , I just feel like saying I'm glad that Hunter Tylo is still with us and that she has more professionalism than we give her credit for participating in that Phoebe death story a year to the day after her own son passed away. I have no doubt that the news has affected her too. :(

Too often it's easy to forget these flawed characters that we watch on our shows are played by human beings who also have the same problems, pain & sorrows we all experience in our lives. I think it would be very difficult to play out stories that parallel or touch on our own painful life stories. Kudos & hugs to them all.

I hope the sad news about KSJ serves to make me a little kinder to my fellow human beings. We don't know what others' lives are truly like. We can always use a little more kindness & compassion in this world.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 15

Mr. R had a rotten childhood; neither of his birth parents wanted a thing to do with him. His mother moved out to remarry when he was 13, leaving him with his adoptive dad. That arrangement lasted for roughly a year; then adoptive dad deposited Mr. R with his Aunt (mom’s sister) who was still living in the town where his mom grew up. His Aunt, a wonderful person, decided it was time Mr. R met his bio dad, a person heretofore believed to be long deceased. This meeting went well, and it was decided that Mr. R would come to live with bio dad and his family. Two days before that was set to happen, bio dad shows up and says they have changed their mind. Mr. R was crushed. Of course I wasn’t around when this happened, but he has shared it with me, and even after more than 40 years I could still see that pain and confusion.

His experience has often left me wondering if it is better for a parent to just own it, and say, “Hey, sorry, but you were a mistake, and I don’t want you. Have a nice life”, or to be like Dr. W? Coming in and out of his child’s life, never really being there for them, or being someone they can look up to or count on. But still laying lip service to the “I love you honey” stuff. Personally, I opt for the clean break. I really don’t care all that much about the Zoe character, but being Dr. W’s daughter makes me feel all kinds of bad for her.

Thorsten and that little baby were delightful. He was lit up like a light bulb. Say what you will about him and his acting choices, and his desire to work with a “certain” type of female, but in real life he is a good guy that does tons of good work for children.

Annika Noelle’s skin though? I have always had a thing about beautiful skin and teeth. She was only wearing minimal makeup, but her skin just glows. I have seen many pics of her sans any makeup on her Instagram account, and her skin looks amazing.

How long have Bridge been married now? Gosh, seems like an eternity. And they are still together. And, by all appearances, stronger than ever. Go figure.

Can Taylor go and take a really long walk off a really short pier? You hateful, despicable, horrible harridan! You tried, you really did, to hide your disappointment that Brooke and Hope already knew you were a human trafficker. And because they were both ok with it, you had to detour down your tried and true avenue of working Ridge over about Steffy needing Liam. Why? Liam loves Hope, and is married to Hope, and is living with Hope. Liam didn’t tell Steffy to go out and buy another baby. Why should he have to change one fucking thing in his life? Besides, Steffy has plenty of help raising those babies. And she never goes into work anymore. Maybe they should gift that Co-CEO spot to Hope. That would really show her how much she is loved.

A Quinn sighting. And didn’t she look amazing?

Brownies? Pam made Brownies? Did she put some happy meal in them or something? I would be highly suspicious of anything Pam made that was not a Lemon Bar.

• Love 14

Naw, it's a brownie made without eggs and butter. We have a lot of vegan bakeries in Southern California and most of them aren't half bad :p

Well, if they're not laden with eggs and butter what's the point? Bleh. I guess if they're not half bad, they're only half good. (I keed! I keed!)

Steffy has plenty of help raising those babies.

No kidding. Steffy could hire a nanny for each baby. Heck, she could hire a team of nannies for each baby, a different one for every day of the week. My eyes were rolling so hard at Taylor complaining about how much work Steffy will have now with two babies. Bish please, nobody held a gun to Steffy's head and forced her to buy another baby while she still had one in diapers. And Steffy sitting there folding clothes was just too much. Like she does housework. Like she even knows how to do housework.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Can Taylor go and take a really long walk off a really short pier? You hateful, despicable, horrible harridan! You tried, you really did, to hide your disappointment that Brooke and Hope already knew you were a human trafficker. And because they were both ok with it, you had to detour down your tried and true avenue of working Ridge over about Steffy needing Liam. Why? Liam loves Hope, and is married to Hope, and is living with Hope. Liam didn’t tell Steffy to go out and buy another baby. Why should he have to change one fucking thing in his life? Besides, Steffy has plenty of help raising those babies. And she never goes into work anymore. Maybe they should gift that Co-CEO spot to Hope. That would really show her how much she is loved.

The story of Mr. R.'s childhood is so sad.  Thank goodness he has you now!

God, Taylor is such a piece of crap.  Hope and Liam's marriage isn't unhappy or a failure.  They love each other, they are supporting each other during this horrible time.  When Liam goes over to the slattern's house, he only has eyes for Kelly and Phoebeth; he's not interested in Hauxdilox.  Anyone who saw Liam watching Hope holding Phoebeth would know they're seeing a man who loves his wife.  So Liam isn't in a situation he wants to get out of.

KillerMommy and Hauxdilox are all about WINNING, beating the EVIL LOGANS.  What's really pathetic is that none of the Logans are sweating KillerMommy and her Tot.  Brooke doesn't care if Ridge spends time with Taylor.  For one thing, she knows he doesn't want Taylor and for another, she's got another likely prospect warming up.  Hope doesn't see Hauxdilox as a rival. Even at this time when she must be needier than ever, she sends Liam over to the beach house.  Hope knows Hauxdi's cha-cha-cha is all played out.  So the only people keeping the 'rivalry' going are KillerMommy and her Tot.  Pathetic.

Yesterday also proved that dropping the HFTF line was just Hauxdi's way of hurting Hope because it doesn't look like Forrester is tightening it's belt to fund the line.  If there's enough money to pay people as utterly useless as those interns, then Forrester is ROLLING in cash.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:
17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Too often it's easy to forget these flawed characters that we watch on our shows are played by human beings who also have the same problems, pain & sorrows we all experience in our lives. I think it would be very difficult to play out stories that parallel or touch on our own painful life stories.

I wondered how Hunter Tylo could have played that.  I wonder if playing out that kind of grief ended up being therapeutic.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well, if they're not laden with eggs and butter what's the point? Bleh.

That's what I used to think, until I tried Vegan Treats in Bethlehem PA...better than the "real" thing :)

• Love 7

I just have to comment on this little bit of dialogue from yesterday's episode.

Steffy, hearing the monitor: "Oh, it's Phoebe. She's still getting used to the new home." She goes to check on her.

Ridge turns to Taylor: "I'm not being judgmental."

Taylor: "I know."

Ridge: "Phoebe's not the only one who has to adjust to things." Some honest-to-goodness clarity and insight from Ridge and concern about Kelly. And is it just me or does it seem like all Steffy cares about these days is her new baby? Six months' old Kelly is feeling like yesterday's leftovers.

Taylor: "I know what you're thinking. I feel the same way." She looks up at that stupid portrait. She then boo hoos that "It's a shame that Steffy is having to do this on her own."

On her OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?

giphy.gif

But fine, I'll pick up what Taylor is putting down.

It's a shame that a married Steffy rode her father-in-law like the Pony Express and lied about it and that Liam found out and ultimately divorced her.

It's a shame that Steffy chose to buy a baby girl with her momma's money days after her stepsister and ex-husband held a funeral for their baby girl and as a toy for her infant daughter. 

Shame, my ass. She CHOSE ALL OF THIS!

All of her decisions, from the lying about the cheating, to naming Kelly "Kelly", to screeching for Liam anytime Kelly has a sniffle while passive-aggressively mewling "you don't have to come," to adopting a new baby when she already has another baby at home and for what?

To keep trying to reel Liam in.

Only it ain't working.

So Taylor is obviously ticked that her little ruse to reincarnate the twins she had (one of whom she couldn't have cared all that much about since she not only fucked Phoebe's love, she hasn't mentioned her in years), but, more importantly, reunite Steffy with her adult toy (Liam) has failed.

You just know there's this little part of her that was thinking "what ideal timing!" and "Liam will be be so wowed by my precious daughter, Earth Mother Incarnate Steffy with not one, but TWO babies, that he can't help but run away from his sad sack wife and reunite with this beatific vision of love and motherhood." I'll bet she tripped over herself running to the bank. 

Ridge, gently: "She has you." Which isn't saying much.

Taylor: "Yeah. But Liam should be here with her."

Miranda-Proving-She-Can-Shut-You-Down-He

I don't even know what to say at this point and you all know I'm usually not at a loss for words.

She really did think buying that baby would bring Liam back to Steffy's side and sees his natural interest in both babies as anything more than him being a parent to one and a normal, decent human being to the other. And I will bet every last one of her $250k that Steffy thought the exact same thing.

And as much as I rag on the characters, I feel for both ladies having to play this shitfest. Granted, Steffy will come up smelling like the same victim-cakes she always does and Hope will be the mean bitch keeping her away from Hope's baby. But how refreshing would it be for Taylor and/or Steffy to learn the truth and reunite Beth with her real parents.

But the moment Taylor pounced on buying Beth, I don't see how redemption for ignoring the reddest of red flags is possible. For either of them.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I wondered how Hunter Tylo could have played that.  I wonder if playing out that kind of grief ended up being therapeutic.

I remember hearing that she asked for her episodes to be minimal during  the taping and took some time off. I really have to question Bell's wisdom in writing that story as it was but especially given those circumstances.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I don't even know what to say at this point and you all know I'm usually not at a loss for words

There's nothing to add that hasn't been discussed a hundred times before--Taylor is obsessed, even moreso than Steffy, and it all goes back with her being pissed that Brooke "ruined" her family. Naw, pretty sure Prince Omar and her own hypocrisy did that, which is the true irony: the one time Brooke took herself out the equation, Taylor played herself and outed the BBB with James--which was AFTER she was caught kissing Hector!

As mentioned a few posts up, Brooke and Hope are just going about their lives these days. Hope has every reason in the world not to trust Liam around Steffy, but she's never stopped him from going over there or accused Steffy of using the baby as a trap (she is, but that's not the point), which is a different Hope from the one who threw a shit fit from having to share oxygen with Quinn.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

But the moment Taylor pounced on buying Beth, I don't see how redemption for ignoring the reddest of red flags is possible. For either of them.

Stranger things have happened, to be sure. But they both look so stupid. Ridge is the guy who thought he had Taylor's blessing via email to bone Morgan and even this schmuck is asking questions.

• Love 7

It looks like Stuffy is already playing favorites.  In a few years, Kelly will be cleaning and doing laundry while PhoBeth will be lounging in the sun sipping mimosas.  

I'm finally starting to like Zoey but will she rat out her dad if she finds out the truth. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Anyone have the over / under on how quickly Sludge starts browbeating Liam to go back to Hauxdi? 

Because  Kelly and Phoebeth need a family, and Hauxdi needs his help, and Hope has revived HFTF to keep her busy, and her  mother to help her, and Steam belong together, And besides the reason for marrying Hope in the first place is gone now so no reason to continue the marriage.

I absolutely believe Sludge will tell Liam that without Beth there is no reason to be married to Hope.  It will never occur to Sludge or Cray Tay that Liam loves Hope and they will probably try again after a while.

Just like it never occurs to them that Hauxdi taking a midnight ride on the Stallion is the reason Liam left her.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 10

02/07

Leave it to Wyatt and Sally to realize that Kelly and PhoBeth resemble each other.  Something I'm sure the rest will try to ignore.  

It's very reasonable that Hope has these feelings for PhoBeth.  Instinctively a mother knows her child because the child has been a part of her for nine months. 

02/08

I'm a little confused on the adoption papers Flo is looking over.  Since when does Carter live in Los Vegas?  Why isn't his telephone number and e-mail address on the form. Why does it say the Supreme Court of CA but the Case number is from Nevada?  Also, the signature, of the adopting parent looks nothing like Steffy Forester beside isn't her legal name Stephanie?

Can Liam be anymore clueless to Hope's feelings.  What in the world would there be a problem of Hope seeing the baby unless he really wants to fall back into Stuffy's clutches.  I'm glad that Hope went to see PhoBeth but Stuffy and Liam made her look like a interloper.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Brooke, Donna, and Hope all really do look related. When placed a photo with Bridget as well you’d believe they were all immediate family. 

Zoe’s hair reminds me of Keri Russel’s when she was younger. I’m tired of her weird long face and monotone droning about her “DOD” 

Now that Steffy has Phoebe2 Kelly is chopped liver. 

I’m going to say something bold but I think Annika is doing a better job as Hope than Kim Matula did. At least she certainly has made the role hers now. 

Why am I not surprised Donna bent puzzle pieces? I remember my sister cutting ones to fit with scissors before 🙄

• Love 10

So here is what I will say; if they want to redeem Zoe, something they have clearly been working on, by having her ferret out this rat? I am completely down with that. Zoe is at least more interesting than any other member of this side set Show has been shoving down our throats. And it does make sense; she has access to the apartment, she knows her father's habits and has the right to really grill Flo. And just look at her. Just look at how much smarter Zoe is than Taylor and Steffy. Zoe immediately smelled something rotten, and was asking all the right questions, something I think the Marone girls would have done, but were too scared to find out something that would throw a wrench into the deal. I am excited to see how she connects the dots, because my gut tells me that is exactly what she is going to do. All of a sudden I feel like Zoe may just become my second favorite character behind Brooke.

Because no one could ever replace my Brooke. You know, as I watched Steffy open the door, and Brooke was standing there looking so radiant in her crisp white blouse, I was thinking that I would positively pee my pants if I opened my door and saw KKL standing there. I admit to a limited amount of girl crushes in my life; the earliest being Diana Rigg, because has there ever been a sexier secret agent, and Anne Margaret, because………well just because she is fucking Anne Margaret. In later years you can add Cheryl Ladd, Jennifer Connelly and Margot Robbie to that list. Kelly Lang is in there too. I don’t know what is going on with her, but she has just been looking smashing. I attest it to her workout/physical fitness ethic, which keeps her in remarkable shape, but also gets all those good endomorphins going making her a happy person.

I loved that outfit Hope was wearing at the office. Annika keeps giving us these nuanced, layered performances, that absolutely pull you into her pain. I thought she was particularly good in those office scenes. You could see the conflict on her face, as she tried to remain focused on talking about work as those ugly scenes were playing in her head. Really, really good stuff. And again, with her sisters and Liam. Annika is the reason I have kept tuning in.

Sally and Wyatt in bed. Again. Wow. And not only having sex, but eating and drinking too. Wow. I appreciate the little bones you have given us with seeing them at the office, and over at Steffy’s, but COME.THE.FUCK.ON. Give these two something to do! They are so amazing together, and have such an easy, sexy, hip vibe going on. Please, by all that is holy, give this couple a story! You can take Emma, and the Color Forms girl, and Zander and backburner the heck out of them, and give us some real adult stuff, with characters we know and want to see.  

Liam, shut up and let Hope do what she needs to do. If seeing Phoebe helps her in some way, then so be it. Everyone has to deal with grief and loss in their own way; it is not for you to say what is Hope’s way and what isn’t. Besides, the Karmic Police and the Justice Mob are trying to send Hope subliminal signals.

That baby that is playing Phoebe though?

Kelly who?

• Love 11

Okay, I saved up my reactions from the time the board was down:

Countdown to when Hope calls another of her infamous press conferences. Hon, you don't "have to" put your personal issues out there publicly, it's something you almost always choose to do. Self-manufactured drama to feed your ego.

Why does Zoe feel entitled to give her father's friend, who she just met, the third degree? Plenty of people have gotten their butts kicked for sticking their nose where it's not been welcomed. You'd think though that Flo wouldn't hang around the scene of a crime, especially with key evidence in plain sight.

Wednesday or Thursday it looked like JMW had gotten fillers in her face and lips again. That's safe for pregnant women?

Still don't understand why no one suggests that Hope get grief therapy. Katie of all people should recognize that Hope is drowning emotionally. She could use her own experience with postpartum depression as an opening to the discussion.

It enrages me that Hope is being set up to look like she's losing her marbles when the only problem is that her mind subconsciously recognized the baby she carried for months.

Zoe's obsession with Flo makes no sense to me. Her daddy's not allowed to have parts if his life she doesn't know all about? She already knows he's shady so why all this concern about a  mysterious woman in his life?

So I think someone among TPTB has apparently recognized the questionable optics of Reese vs Taylor and Steffy, and has therefore slid Zoe into the role of potential hero in discovering the ruse and getting Hope her baby back. I'm okay with it only because I think there would have been similar bad look problems if they'd used, for example, Sally or Katie, or Wyatt or Ridge. The actress who plays Emma is arguably an even worse actress so she was a no go, and it appears the actress who plays Maya isn't working full-time yet. Whatever gets this mess over with soon, let's get on with it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Zoe's obsession with Flo makes no sense to me. Her daddy's not allowed to have parts if his life she doesn't know all about? She already knows he's shady so why all this concern about a  mysterious woman in his life?

So I think someone among TPTB has apparently recognized the questionable optics of Reese vs Taylor and Steffy, and has therefore slid Zoe into the role of potential hero in discovering the ruse and getting Hope her baby back. I'm okay with it only because I think there would have been similar bad look problems if they'd used, for example, Sally or Katie, or Wyatt or Ridge. 

I get the impression Zoe knows her dad is a degenerate gambler, and that, in the past, he has resorted to shady dealings to get out of debt.  Add that to his quick exit from LA, and his mysterious girlfriend Flo and Zoe's radar goes off.

I'm also glad it's Zoe that is probably going to uncover this whole scheme.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Can Liam be anymore clueless 

Liam continues to lower that bar so often he's become the Clueless Limbo champion of Southern California 😂

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I’m going to say something bold but I think Annika is doing a better job as Hope than Kim Matula did. At least she certainly has made the role hers now

I like both for different reasons. KM could be the high maintenance ice princess against Steffy's supposed "fun" archetype. Seeing her rock that sitcom of hers makes me think they took the waaaaaay wrong approach with having her stay the "boring" good girl.

But AN brought some much-needed maturity to the role. Prior to Steffy's cousin killing and "accidents" with Ivy and the shit with Sally and Thomas, I had a hard time thinking they weren't anything but two sides of the same coin. It also helps that Brooke is not nearly so personally involved in Hope's sex life, because ew.

I was really adament against this recast and bringing this character back but I'm glad to have been proven wrong about this.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
58 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm also glad it's Zoe that is probably going to uncover this whole scheme.

True. I'd prefer this to making this about Steffy's noble sacrifice.

I mean, we know it's coming, but let's put it off as long as possible.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm with @RuntheTable in that I have absolutely no use for Zoe or any of the intern set.  But if it's down to her to solve the secret of PhoeBeth, then BRING IT ON!  I will willingly sit through scenes of Zoe interrogating Flo.  I only hope that Bell doesn't drag this out because watching the actress that plays Zoe (don't know her name and don't care) can be an unpleasant experience.  I do like the actress that plays Flo.  She's giving the character a 'stand by your man...but not too close' attitude that's interesting.  I think the clock is ticking on just how far she's willing to go to cover for Dr. Shady.  Especially when she finds out that a woman named Hope is the baby-buyer's sister-wife.

As for Hauxdilox, what a fucking difference a day and a shiny new baby makes!  Kelly-Who? indeed.  Her monologue to PhoeBeth was very disturbing.  I know the idea is that Hope is the one who's going crazy but I think our Hauxdi is going to lose it.  Her obsession with PhoeBeth is completely out of control.   I think she might be drugging Kelly because no baby sleeps as much as Kelly appears to.

Does Bell think that giving Hope mental health issues is the way to drive Liam into Hauxdilox's arms?  We know it worked with $Bill but that's because $Bill had had the hots for Brooke for years and had checked out of his marriage to Katie a long time before.  Liam LOVES Hope.  It's clear that he loves his wife and he's worried about her.  And no matter how CRAZY Hope gets, will it be enough to drive the image of Hauxdilox riding his dear old dad to the finish line out of his head?

Speaking of CRAZY, KillerMommy seems to be working up a nice little obsession with Liam.  She can't seem to stop talking about him.  Killer seems to be a upset that dropping $250K didn't send Liam running into her slatternly daughter's arms. 

All this talk about Phoebe is pretty funny.  We're supposed to believe that Hauxdi has been missing her twin ALL THIS TIME.  Hauxdi's mentioned her twin sister more in the last week than she has in the last year.  Poor Phoebe's being dragged out of her grave to be used by her disgusting mother and sister.

• Love 9

I wonder if Zoe will learn the truth, but then something happens to her that prevents her from disclosing it.  Shiela's mother was on her way to tell Lauren what Sheila had done, but had a stroke just outside Lauren's apartment.  Maybe Flo accidentally kills Zoe while trying to stop her?  It would be ironic if the lengths Reese went to in order to protect Zoe would get her killed in the end.

I loved how that baby was beaming at Hope!  Too cute!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Does Bell think that giving Hope mental health issues is the way to drive Liam into Hauxdilox's arms? 

I mean, it didn't work the last time when Hope had the post coitus anxiety after the first time they boinked😂

1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

I wonder if Zoe will learn the truth, but then something happens to her that prevents her from disclosing it.  Shiela's mother was on her way to tell Lauren what Sheila had done, but had a stroke just outside Lauren's apartment.  Maybe Flo accidentally kills Zoe while trying to stop her?  It would be ironic if the lengths Reese went to in order to protect Zoe would get her killed in the end.

I loved how that baby was beaming at Hope!  Too cute!

That's usually how theses things go to stretch it out another six months.

• Love 4

The babies who play Kelly and Phoebe are so beautiful! And Phoebe does look like Hope and is so responsive to her. Although when Hope was rocking her in the nursery and telling her about how her own baby died, I yelled “WHAT?!”. You don’t say anything like that to a child whether they can understand you or not! I hope that Zoe (whom in the past, I could not stand to watch) wises up and spills the beans in the next week or I’ll have to quit watching this until Beth is back home with H and L.

• Love 5

I don't think we're anywhere near the end of the baby switch story.  Zoe will most likely find out the truth in a couple of weeks, then she'll ponder the criminal charges her father will eventually face, after some soul searching she'll be ready to spill the beans.  That's when the inevitable will happen.  It could be an act of God, an LA Transit Bus, a rancid lemon bar or an angry Flo, and wham!  Zoe is in a coma!  6 more months of story.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sally and Wyatt in bed. Again. Wow. And not only having sex, but eating and drinking too. Wow. I appreciate the little bones you have given us with seeing them at the office, and over at Steffy’s, but COME.THE.FUCK.ON. Give these two something to do!

IKR?! The puppy scenes, as traumatic as they were, have been the only scenes for a while between these two that haven't involved a bed or a couch!!

• Love 3

Why is it necessary for Hope to give a press conference about losing Beth? Wouldn't a press release and message on the HFTF website suffice?

I think the actress playing Flo is good. It is obvious that she has a lot more skill and experience than the actress playing Zoe. Painful to watch.  I think Zoe's speech is modeled after that of British model/baker/cookbook author/Food Network judge, Lorraine Pasacale.  Keep working on it. 

• Love 3
On 2/9/2019 at 5:49 AM, RuntheTable said:

Just look at how much smarter Zoe is than Taylor and Steffy. Zoe immediately smelled something rotten, and was asking all the right questions

But, and I know this is kind of obvious, she’s being written that way.  Her ability to just sniff that something is amiss is just a story contrivance.  She’s never had keen, super-sensitive powers of deduction before.  They’re only on display now because the SL demands it.  Just like when $Bill just knew the judge in his custody hearing was shady.  As if there weren’t a ton of great reasons for that jackass to have limited custody.   

• Love 2

I second that.

I want to see a story around Quinn, even if it has to be a ridiculous triangle with Donna and Eric.  Better, another round of Quidge. I am tired of the Hope/Liam/Steffy/Babes in Toyland on a daily basis.  I'm not into babies at all, so it's only the great acting by AN and SC that makes it halfway interesting.  That, and hopefully, seeing Haudxi get her comeuppance, but even that is looking doubtful. 

• Love 4

I've really enjoyed the dialog this week with so much use of the word hope and the name Hope. Some of their crazy double entendre lines have had me laughing out loud. Kudos to the actors for keeping straight faces. Especially HTy - she had some doozies.

• Love 1
On 2/9/2019 at 8:15 AM, Petunia13 said:

I’m going to say something bold but I think Annika is doing a better job as Hope than Kim Matula did.

I totally agree.  I get "the look" from my mother when I say that, LOL, she loves KM (but thinks AN is doing a really good job).

On 2/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Still don't understand why no one suggests that Hope get grief therapy.

As hard as it is to believe, Taylor actually did.

• Love 10

As hard as it is to believe, Taylor actually did.

Oh, okay, I guess I missed it because I tend to tune out when Taylor is on screen. A lot of times I can't take looking at her swollen face. It seems like it would be painful and infected. (Yes, I know those fillers are generally safe; the look is awful though until it settles, IMO.) Whatever, it would be nice if someone Hope actually listens to would give her this advice. Looking at you, Katie and Brooke.

In related news, on the latest season of her series Grace and Frankie, Jane Fonda's character does an alternate reality take where she's had this done to her face:

OPti3sk.jpg

Hmm, guess who that sort of looks like to me? Starts with "T" and rhymes with sailor. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I love the new layout! I've been asking for reactions like "wow, laugh" forever, so yay!

On Thursday, when the boards were down, I wanted to post that seeing Hope so distraught over losing Beth, while hearing more & more about Kristoff St. John's real-life death is just almost too much to watch. I know that there's not an official cause of death reported yet, but no matter what, the death of his child greatly contributed to his death. Seeing it play out for fake on TV (meaning that the storyline is fake, since "Beth" is still alive) is almost too much to watch right now. 

• Love 4

I'm more than okay with Zoe on the case and she's certainly far more interesting far, far from Zander.

DzD1jZSWoAEqiLT.jpg

And when, after smelling the smelliest rat of all time, she untied Flo's robe, I was cheering her.

Normally, I wouldn't appreciate the invasion of personal space, but this Las Vegas trick has had it coming since the day she agreed to play Fauxbe's faux birth mom.

DzFu1wnXQAAwHkd.jpg

Elsewhere, I hated the looks Liam and Steffy were shooting each other when a tag-a-long (in Steffy's eyes) Hope came with Liam to visit the girls. 

Wasn't Steffy constantly preaching about "one big happy family?" Andplusalso, maybe if she didn't want a woman who recently lost her child spending too much time with her newly-adopted child, well, then maybe she should have given it a week or twenty before adopting?

But my this little baby sure does know her mommy.

Dy56uoDUUAAUU2k.jpg

It's nice to see Hope smiling but good gravy, give her back her baby already!!!

DzDnNakWkAAViSQ.jpg

DzDnOD_WkAEm1cp.jpg

DzAasdJWsAEUXY9.jpg

I might die from cuteness overload.

• Love 14