Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Condor is a positive roll model for Will?  I think not. Where was he when Aly was spiraling out of control.  I guess he was too busy supervising the warehouse.  One other thing; did I miss Will's testimony?  Ok, the fix was in but.  If nothing has changed and Bill can see Will whenever he wants, why file for sole custody.  Seems very odd to me. 

• Love 6

Plus the judge based his decision on the inappropriateness of Bill shagging Steffi etc.  I thought the case was that Bill was neglectful of his son.  The whole thing makes no sense because Katie's argument is that Bill doesn't spend enough time with Will and now she is making it more difficult for him to do just that.  At the end of the ep, we have Bill appearing to step up his game in the father dept.  So we are to conclude he needed to lose custody in order to care about his son?  

• Love 5

I wished that Brooke was still at the courthouse and saw Ridge coming out of the judge’s chamber. She would wonder what he was doing in there after the custody case had concluded and would have figured out that Ridge had blackmailed the judge. Oh, my. The hell to pay!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Plus the judge based his decision on the inappropriateness of Bill shagging Steffi etc. 

Which is the height of stupidity in a storyline that was already beyond stupid.  Almost all of these idiots has had sex with their son's, daughter's, brother's, sister's spouse, etc.  It's kind of what they do 24/7.

• Love 9

Steffy are you a Forrester or a Spencer? She capes SO HARD for $Bill it's ridiculous. I could tell Eric was getting fed up with her bullshit too. 

Hope is continuing her wishy washy dialogue - it's getting annoying.  You know, there's a cute concept of opinions lasting more than a few minutes. 

Brooke's hair and suit looked fabulous. 

Thorne has no spark or interest in Katie. They act like a green card couple. I know it was a warp speed courtship but damn. I'm starting to think Bill's going to pursue and marry Katie in order to bypass the custody shit. 

Will looks like Suite Life of Zach and Cody. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Steffy are you a Forrester or a Spencer? She capes SO HARD for $Bill it's ridiculous. I could tell Eric was getting fed up with her bullshit too. 

Steffy still doesn't bother reading the room. Her affair with Bill nearly caused Eric to stroke out in a rage. It cost her her marriage. Kelly's home is 'broken'. And yet she still rides or dies for him after everything. She doesn't care and has no clue at the turmoil her actions have partly caused to the point that her obsessive father has used his brother, Katie, and her child as pawns in his battle for revenge against Bill.

It really would be something for Broke to expose this treachery only for Katie to lose custody to Bill. Katie would then never forgive Brooke and either breakdown and turn to the bottle or become obsessed with having another kid with Thorne who suddenly realizes Katie ain't alright all the time. Meanwhile Brooke and Ridge would be on the rocks, Brooke would drift to Bill who would need help with Will and the family Katie had wanted Brill and Will to be would finally come to fruition. Angry single Ridge turns to Quinn's sympathetic ear, lonely Eric turns to the welcoming Donna...

This could be a true domino umbrella story that involves multiple characters and not involve the ToD 2.0.

• Love 12

This could be a true domino umbrella story that involves multiple characters and not involve the ToD 2.0.

It could be, but ultimately Brad Bell will make it about Ridge and Brooke getting back together.  I have no clue as to why Bell is so in love with this couple.  Ridge and Brooke were played out long before RM left the show.

What are they doing with Steffy and Bill?  They didn't go the route of putting them together, but now Steffy is firmly back in Bill's corner.  Are they going to be BFFs now?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Baby Kelly was super cute today, when Bill was holding her. 

She’s adorable, but my wish was that she would have an episode of an exploding diaper, right there in his arms.  And then she’d laugh at him. 

• Love 7

Another lame excuse for Stuffy not being at the photo shoot nor modeling. Meeting?  And to think that Ridge spent the day hydrating so he wouldn't run out of drool looking at Stuffy. 

Sally, my dear, you should be the lead model. You put them all to shame especially Stuffy. 

Emma, I couldn't give two shits about your feelings or what you think.  Zoey is a woman and you are a very immature teenager.  Can you please dance your way into oblivion. 

I can actually muster some compassion for Bill and what he is going through.  Bill has a major ego problem but he can show he is not entirely heartless.  On the other hand, I can't gather one scintilla of sympathy for Ridge or Stuffy ever; no way no how.  

• Love 13

Wow, FC sprung for an actual professional photographer for the lingerie fashion shoot. Guess Xander can't handle two jobs, lol.

And of course Ridge was there to ogle the hot young models. He was practically licking his chops. Scuzzy lecher.

Why was Zoe wearing pumps with her lingerie? At the very least I think she should've gone with a "nude" shade instead of black.

Countdown to crazypants jealous Emma going full Fatal Attraction over Xander and Zoe. Hide your bunnies!

Stop teasing us, Bill! You know that's your baby. And Kelly was looking around like, "Why you got me living in this dump? I should be in the mansion with you!"

• Love 12

IKR? When Liam was introducing Kelly to Bill, I kept hearing, "This is your father, Bill."

Crafty of Sally to save the hottest pieces of lingerie for herself!

I just can't with Thorne, Katie and Will. They are trying wa-a-ay too hard to be the Ward and June Cleaver family.  Will needs a haircut but I think that having his hair longer like that detracts from his big puppy dog eyes. That would be just OTT right now. The kid's a decent actor. Certainly better than the interns.

I am confused. I was reading the bio of the actress who plays Zoey on the CBS website. She was born and raised in Salt Lake City. Sooooo ... she's not really British? The guy who plays Xander was born in Kansas but his family moved to England when he was very young.  I wasn't interested enough in Emma to read further. 

• Love 10

I'm really going to miss Judge Lando.  I give it to Don Diamont for his method acting with all these kids.  He's completely emotional when it comes to children.  If I hadn't known he has six kids I would have guessed it.  B&B can be exceptionally fakey when it comes to real emotions, so I'm happy to watch it.

Can't Judge Lando throw Sally against a headboard and then go back to his chambers? Please?

• Love 6

Wow, I am so shocked that Bill lost……

Except NOT!

I know next to nothing about family law, and how things work, or how their hearings are run, but if that is a true indication of it, well then, I say God help us all. Judge Judy would have had a field day with that mess; all the he said, she said, the interjections, lawyers making snarky comments to not only the principals, but the witnesses too, personal feelings and vendettas taking precedence over what the hearing was about; Will’s well being. Add in how utterly stupid they made Wyatt and Brooke look, and I would say it was a slam dunk for Katie.

It wasn’t enough that we had to listen to Ridge wax on about how horrible Bill is, but then we were subjected to Ridge’s howls of glee and delight after the verdict, and listening to that idiot crowing about how now Will would have a “real” father and a stable family. Squeaky clean, prissy pants, mamma’s boy. Never done a bad thing in his whole life. Raping women, cheating with his step mom, revengemance’s, waffling, disappearing for two years, renting helicopters. I don’t think I have ever hated him more. This absolute TOOL can just step right the fuck off.

And just look at that; Bill’s worst fear coming to fruition before they ever leave the judge’s chambers. All the man wanted was to be there when Katie told Will what had happened, but OH NO, that would be too upsetting for Will. No, it was far better to have his new dad there to splain it all.

I can see how this is going to work. Thorne will insidiously worm his way between Will and Bill. And Katie, who doesn’t seem to know what is up or down, is going to nod and agree with Thorne, because she has signed her personal agency over to him.

That happy fambly though! It positively warms the cockles of my heart:

nr2.jpg.749fe1690e2a9c9357bbe26ff4d63f46.jpg

Don Diamont and suits work very well together.

Don Diamont and baby’s work very well together too. He was absolutely wonderful with that adorable baby girl, and she seemed to be quite taken with DD as well.

For some reason I find a sexy, strong man crying incredibly sexy.

Now Show, I have forgiven you many, many things over the years. But I did not miss that shit with Sally and Ridge. Seemed like chem testing at it’s finest. So, let us just get a few things straightened out before any damage is done. There will be no Rally. There will also be no Sidge. If you even think of visiting that ish, Imma hop the next plane out there to Bell LA and show you all my bad side.

Is it only coincidence that I liked the outfits in that show yesterday? And that number Sally was wearing for Wyatt was smokin. If they knew what was good for them they would make Sally the face of the line, as well as the designer. That body though.

I think they are foolish for not finding a permanent role for Judge McMullen. 

The interns were on, but whatever. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 16

Groan ... I didn't ever think about a chem test between Sally and Sludge. I just read it that he was on a high from the outcome of the custody hearing and Sally was getting some much deserved recognition and "approval" from the House of Forrester.  But you are right and puh-leeze -- just NO!  Why can't Sally and Wyatt just be happy together? Oh, I forgot ...

Honestly, I don't see how calling Sally's designs "Forrester worthy" is any type of compliment. They are head and shoulders above whatever crap designs Thorne is churning out for HFTF. Does Sludge design anything at all anymore? I know he is too busy meddling in Bill's affairs.  What about Eric?

Anyway, that type of praise seems more along the lines of what Sally 1.0 would lap up from "Queen Stephanie." Sally 2.0 was already on the cusp of proving her own worth in the fashion world before Bill prematurely brought it all crashing down -- literally. 

I also agree that Sally should be the lead model for the Intimates line. With her flaming hair and smoking body, that lingerie would literally fly off the shelves.

• Love 9

I am confused. I was reading the bio of the actress who plays Zoey on the CBS website. She was born and raised in Salt Lake City. Sooooo ... she's not really British?

Apparently not. I was really curious about her accent and googled her shortly after she showed up. I figured maybe she was from the British West Indies. At the time though it seemed like a lid was being kept on pretty much anything about her. I guess the jig is up now, hah, hah.

Can't Judge Lando throw Sally against a headboard and then go back to his chambers? Please?

What did Sally do to deserve that? I mean, she slayed that lingerie yesterday but that kind of killing isn't really a crime, lol.

I can see how this is going to work. Thorne will insidiously worm his way between Will and Bill. And Katie, who doesn’t seem to know what is up or down, is going to nod and agree with Thorne, because she has signed her personal agency over to him.

I'm wondering how far the writers will go with this. Will Thorne and Ridge push Katie to sever Bill's parental rights so Thorne can adopt Will? Then when Katie eventually divorces Thorne (because of course) will the Forrester bros try to snatch custody of Will from Katie too? I can't with Katie. Such an idiot. Letting Will be used for Thorne's revenge will likely end up hurting her son the most.

• Love 5

OMG, folks. As if three untalented kids weren’t enough, today we got to see Emma’s BFF who’s even worse. I know, it’s hard to believe that’s even possible but it is. 

• Love 7

That lingerie shoot was ridiculous.  The photos were horrible - poorly lit, and hideously staged.  I know less about photography than anyone on this board but I know what I'm accustomed to seeing in magazines and layouts and it wasn't that.  Could this show not even get that right?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

OMG, folks. As if three untalented kids weren’t enough, today we got to see Emma’s BFF who’s even worse. I know, it’s hard to believe that’s even possible but it is. 

About the only thing I'd want to see less than Emma is Emma's BFF. 

• Love 4

You mean Wayne Brady's daughter?

Honestly, I think she'd have looked cute with RJ. Or Coco. She should've been a Forrester intern with Maya as her mentor in work and how to snag a Forrester.

And just for everyone's amusement:

• Love 7

Hey Ridge, Bill only lost custody not visitation. They only thing full custody does is that Katie makes the decisions as to health care and schooling but if Will wants to see Bill, Katie really can't do anything about that if she really has Will's best interest in mind.  

Shawna is irrelevant as is Xander and Zoey.  They just ate up airtime which could have been given to Sally and Wyatt.  Their chemistry is undeniable and we need more. All fun and no drama so far.  As far as I'm concerned, Katie punched down to marry the Condor but Katie's loss is Sally's and Wyatt's gain.  

Ridge, it's over and done so just STFU; but by not doing so, you were outed by the partially open door and a new cast member, the second secret phone, Mr Blackberry. 

• Love 4

I don’t care if that kids’ last name is Brady. She was a stiff cardboard cutout saying some lines taking turns with the other cardboard cutout, Emma. Ship them all off, please.

• Love 8

Oy vey ... that scene with Emma and her friend was downright painful to watch.  Were we to ascertain that Emma is headed for some type of psycho behavior that is obviously stemming from her jealousy over Zoey and Xander? That play needs to be called dead ASAP. That girl doesn't have an iota of acting ability to pull off a role like that. Especially, after the pro crazies like Sheila, Quinn and Pam have set the bar.  She can barely eke out the few generic lines she is given. JUST. NO.

Sludge looked right at home in his rumpled sweats and hoodie. 

Other than Brooke overhearing Sludge's phone call to Judge Craig, the show was boring AF again today.

Does anybody know why CBS stopped posting daily spoiler videos? They usually are on YouTube but disappeared the day before the custody hearing outcome (as if we couldn't figure that out on our own ... )

• Love 8

Oy, Tiffany and Emma. Both of them with the exaggerated body movements and facial expressions. It was middle school drama club-level "acting," IMO. Maybe Tiffany is supposed to make Emma seem less terrible by comparison? Good luck with that, B&B.

Sally has a bangin' body. She makes Steffy look like the Pillsbury Dough Girl in lingerie.

Whee! Now Brooke knows Ridge has a secret burner phone AND he tampered with the custody case. Let the games begin.

• Love 13

I wish something was finally going to bite Ridge in the ass, and stick, but it won't happen.  Ridge will weasel his way out of this, and it will end up being someone else's fault.  This kind of crap is the reason I hate Ridge, Liam, Victor on Y&R, and Sonny and Jason on GH.  They are despicable people, but they get away with everything all while characters who should hate them sing their praises.

These writers have no concept of how custody works, or they couldn't be bothered with even trying to be accurate.  Either party (Bill or Katie) can challenge the outcome of this custody hearing.  They could do so even if Ridge hadn't bought off the Judge.  Katie may have full custody, but if she tries to interfere with Bill's visitation rights, she can end up in jail in contempt of court.  Both Ridge and Thorne are to stupid to understand this, but Katie getting custody of Will does not equal Ridge and Thorne having custody of Will.  How long before Katie or Thorne cheat or are headed to divorce court for some other reason?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Kelly totally has Bill's number. She and Sally in her smoking hot lingerie (#bodygoals) have been the only reason to watch of late.

DorofDeU4AE91te.jpg

Sadly, Wyatt and Sally are playing like Wyatt and Ivy 2.0. 

Sally/Ivy are enemies of Steffy professionally and personally.

Steffy's had a hand in nearly killing Sally/Ivy.

Sally/Ivy rebounded off Lam (although truly Sally rebounded off Thomas to Liam to Thomas and then to Wyatt.

Wyvy was us against the world much like Wally.

Its not 100% identical but like with Nicole/Zende/Sasha 2.0, Wally is whiffing too strongly if Wyvy. They need to have  some movement asap. Really, Wyatt needs his own damn story instead of treading sexy waters with his latest love. A long lost love that he really loved but lost due to Quinn comes back to town and old feelings resurface. Wyatt finds out he has a kid. Baby Kelly gets sick and all the Spencers line up to donate bone marrow when it's revealed Wyatt isn't related to Kelly and the search for his real father begins. Wyatt pulls a Dark Horse like Nick Newman and starts his own company to help Sally but gets in over his head and embezzles from FC. 

Give him and Sally a story! Not scraps/fringe work.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I didn't ever think about a chem test between Sally and Sludge. I just read it that he was on a high from the outcome of the custody hearing and Sally was getting some much deserved recognition and "approval" from the House of Forrester. 

None of us thought much about him and Caroline 2.0 either....until that happened.

After Rick/Steffy, I don't trust Bell not to go for the most horrible pairing idea.

The good news on that would be Steffy would shut it down pretty quickly. Probably by caling up Thomas with absolutely no sense of irony or awareness.

• Love 6

I knew that eventually Brooke would discover what Ridge had done but it happened more quickly than I’d even hoped. I figured the writers would drag this story out until we didn’t even give a crap anymore. Put that guy on blast, Brooke.

• Love 7

Continuity fairies ...where are you ?

in the scene where Brooke told Ridge she had to find something out for herself and left him standing in the bedroom he had a bit of scruff on his face (more like a heavy 5 o'clock shadow) and no mustache...

in the next scene that he had with Bill, which was obviously only a little while later, he had way way more scruff and a mustache miraculously appeared !!!

I rewound just to make sure....??

• Love 1

Don Diamont/$Bill is just my favorite part of lunch, & I can throw down some food, let me tell you.

• "Insta-husband"
  • Flirting with Pam; I'd have been just like her, falling all over myself to do whatever he wanted, too
  • Making nice-ish with Sally
  • Loving up on Kelly yesterday or the day before: there's nothing hotter than an already-hot dude being sweet with a baby/kid

The man is under-appreciated. If not for him, I might've tapped out a while ago. I hope he's still in Ridge's office when Brooke comes & reads Ridge for the filth that he is. I can picture DD's face in the background. 

• Love 14

LOVED today’s show! Finally got to see more of Sally! 

And, though Bill is the character I love to hate, Don Diamont makes the screen sizzle!

Is it just me or did Don and Courtney (Sally) show some strong chemistry standing across from each other? If I didn’t love Wally so much, I think I’d be down for some Bill/Sally hate romp! 

They’d really been underusing Sally lately so I found myself especially pleased at the amount of Sally in today’s ep.

I just wish TIIC didn’t keep wasting Courtney Hope’s talents by keeping her side lined so much. Like, she’s one of the younger cast members with great acting chops, charisma and charm! I’m sure they can do easily write up a great story line that CH would knock out of the park! 

• Love 6

Of course Ridge doesn't bother to lock his burner phone that he leaves right where Brooke can find it. Such arrogance.

Heh, InstaHusband. Take one Thorne, add water, and microwave for 47 minutes.

Brooke is slick. She better be careful though. Due to his line of work Judge Lando probably knows some shady characters who could make trouble. O hai, Ridge.

• Love 3

Not that I give two shits about that sanctimonious prick Ridge but Bill was being hypocritical about influencing RJ when he was going to marry Brooke.  Of course, RJ being slightly more mature than Will, Will would be more acceptable to the musings of the Condor. 

When Sally kisses Wyatt and looks into his eyes it seems to be real relationship.  Kudos to Sally for allowing Wyatt to have a relationship with his father where Hope strictly forbade Wyatt to have a relationship with his mother. Bill has done far worse to Sally than Quinn ever did to Hope.  

The Judge is busted and  so is Ridge by "Det Cagney".  Did anyone doubt that Brooke wouldn't have ferreted this out.  What's best is the cold blue eye squint is back. 

• Love 7

So what does Brooke do now with the information she’s discovered? What would a principled person do in these circumstances? What would someone do who wants her sister to finally be happy? I think that Brooke has always questioned Katie’s feelings for Thorne. For me, I’d have to go to Katie and tell her what I know about Ridge’s blackmail of the judge. If she (Katie) didn’t go to Bill to tell him how the custody trial had been corrupted by Ridge, then I’d go to the appropriate authority to file a complaint against the judge. Then Brooke needs to confront Ridge in front of the entire family to show everyone of them what a piece of crap this guy is and then he needs to go away somewhere— we don’t care where or for how long. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Kudos to Sally for allowing Wyatt to have a relationship with his father where Hope strictly forbade Wyatt to have a relationship with his mother. Bill has done far worse to Sally than Quinn ever did to Hope.  

The better question is why the hell Wyatt wants with Bill at all. Bill may not have tried to kill him (yet) but he's always used him as a way to make Liam heel and played them against each other. And then of course, the shit he's done to Sally.

• Love 2

Xander sure seems to do attract the crazies. First Zoe and now Emma apparently has a history of bunny-boiling. 

The show's attempt at gender equality by including male models in the Intimates collection falls flat on the first outing - the women have everything hanging out while Xander shows less skin than he would on the beach. Do they think B&B's audience is primarily composed of straight men and lesbian women?

I really hope they will break Bridge up for good but they seem intent on cycling back to that well every few months or so. TK has no chem with KKL and he has turned the character of Ridge into an abomination. I get that Ronn Moss left under a cloud but Brad Bell seems to have hired TK as his recast with the sole purpose of dismantling everything the character represented for the first 25 years of the show. RM was no great shakes as an actor but he made Ridge work somehow - all of his romantic pairings were popular and he was portrayed as the show's hero despite his playboy ways. Now both the writing and the acting make Ridge out to be a prize jerk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Ingo R is woefully miscast and the character of Thorne just doesn't work anymore. I still say they should've let Winsor Harmon stay on and make guest appearances off-and-on for weddings and funerals (instead of making Thorne the latest character to bed all 3 Logan sisters), and cast IR as a new Nick instead. They could still played out a rivalry with half-brother Ridge as well as a romantic past with both Brooke AND Katie. He had children with both women, although Katie miscarried, plus an established background as a stepfather (Thorne never got to play that role to his own half-brother and -sister as they were in their late teens when he had his short-lived marriage to Brooke). Now that Taylor is back, it would have been a good time to reintroduce Nick's surviving child, Jack, as a teenager, taking both her and Brooke to task for not giving a damn about him all these years. He should've been a lucky kid with two mothers - one bio and one surrogate, both of whom had loved his dad - yet neither of them was willing to mother him. And maybe the return of Marones (who don't go by the name Forrester) could've given Sheila a story - whatever happened to her daughter Diana who was allegedly Ridge and Nick's half-sister via Massimo? 

• Love 5

All I have is O.M.G.:

Now there are four of them?

Sally's outfit

Brooke's outfit

Sally's abdominals

Sally's legs

Brooke's shoulders

Ridge has a super secret spy phone! If you add that to the nifty land walking boat he used in Dubai, well, that almost makes a complete spy guy package

Brooke, getting her Nancy Drew on, then complimenting that with some Legally Blonde

Bill, Sally, and Wyatt; drinking whiskey. Sally looking hot in that drab pinkish robe and sexy bedhead. How awesome was it that Sally made not one iota of effort to hide the fact that she had just fucked Wyatt like no one's business? 

Bill and Pam? What the actual fuck? I guess Pam's dislike of a person only extends as far as their appreciation for her baking? But I thought they were weirdly funny. 

Bill and Ridge. 

The icy blue squint of displeasure

No Steffy for how many days now? 

Wyatt nailed it; Sally should be modeling 

Ridge still trying to browbeat Liam

Brooke and Bill, and their music

• Love 9

Brooke confronts Ridge by telling him to put on her panties. Ridge says that they are too small and he can't get into them. Brooke than tells him you remember that until your attitude changes. 

Bill took onus for ignoring Will but Ridge continues to double down on his lies and deceit.  

• Love 2

I'm not sure Ridge will ever face real consequences for anything he does.  I remember in an interview once Brad Bell said Ridge was a good guy, he just finds himself in difficult situations.  I could agree that having a wife you thought dead show up alive could be a difficult situation.  However, what is so difficult about not having sex with your brothers' wives, your father's wives, or sticking your tongue down the throat of the girl you once believed was your daughter and then your sister for over 20 years?  One of these things is bad.  Combine all of them and you are not a good guy.

Also, while one of the reasons (I have many) I hated the change in Ridge's paternity and the Ridge/Bridget SL, is not simply because my eyes have still not recovered from the horror, it's also because I liked Ridge, Thorne, and Rick as Bridget's protective older brothers.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7