Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, jenrising said:

Within the stupid logic of this show that isn't the case. They've established (after a ton of annulments that could never be in the real world) that papers signed and sent to the courthouse is the end of the marriage. 

And they were wrong which might mean all of these people are bigamist.  It would be funny if after everything they've all gotten away with, they all end up in jail on charges of bigamy.  At any rate, Liam had sex with Hope the same day he sent the papers off with the courier.  So Hope got pregnant by Liam while he was still legally married to Steffy.

45 minutes ago, seasons said:

I'm sorry if I missed this, but Bill isn't going to hang Taylor's shooting of him over Steffy's head anymore if she doesn't marry him?

No.  Bill stopped blackmailing Steffy before Steffy ever ended things with Liam, and agreed to marry Bill.

Well that was boring.  This is what Steffy should have said to Liam, "I want better than a spineless lying cheating wimp that can't make a decision.  It's over."  Then Steffy gives her rings to Hope, and tells her, "Good luck."

Shut up Ridge and Brooke.

Once again, Liam faces no consequences and doesn't have to make a decision.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

Is Hauxdilox going to make speeches EVERY FUCKING DAY?  It's getting to the point where I'm expecting Ashton Kutcher to prance in and tell us that we've been punked.  Steffy Forrester Jr. who never saw a relationship that she didn't want to destroy or a female relative that she didn't want to fuck over is passing out life advice.  It's only been a few hours since she was in $Bill's house wearing his branding device.  Let's SEE that this trick has changed before we have to endure all of this fucking bullshit. 

And for god's sake, GET A FUCKING STYLIST, Bell!!!  How can someone stand there looking so smug when she's dressed LIKE THAT?  Hauxdilox is supposed to be the greatest thing that ever happened to fashion and she doesn't realize that she looks ridiculous.  Hauxdi keeps talking about setting an example for Kelly but I hope Kelly doesn't follow her mother's example, fashion-wise.

• Love 17

Wow!  Liam's brain just had a major meltdown. By Stuffy giving her blessing to be with Hope after professing her love, is the most cruel thing she has done to Liam.  I bet he wishes he was back in the cabin with Quinn played Adam and Eve and being oblivious to reality.  Stuffy has lived up to her actual last name, Wood. 

For a second I thought that Stuffy was ordained and that she was going to marry Hope and Liam on the spot. 

Between Zoey and Emma, I choose Zoey but by a slight margin. I gave Zoey a half point, for the accent and deducted a half point for Emma's dancing. 

• Love 9

This show sucks so bad I can't even watch it but I have been reading recaps. I'm glad Steffy decided to do a Kelly Taylor, but I still don't want Liam to marry fucking Hope who I loathe.

So remember last year when it was all whatever Ridge and Brooke's son's name is and he was making choices about his parents' love lives? I definitely never want to see him again, but WTF, where is he? Did he decide to go back to boarding school?

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, politichick said:

So remember last year when it was all whatever Ridge and Brooke's son's name is and he was making choices about his parents' love lives? I definitely never want to see him again, but WTF, where is he? Did he decide to go back to boarding school?

Don't know, don't care unless they recast with a hot guy.

• Love 6

Gee, Slutty. Thanks for proposing to Hope for me and with the same ring I gave you when we got married, renewed our vows or whatever. Too bad you’re not an ordained minister or you could have married us right there in everyone’s office. You’ve made my mind up for me again! Thanks so much since I can’t seem to do that for myself. Oh, and Hope? I’ll be damned if I will take a used ring from my baby daddy’s ex-whatever and a used proposal/blessing/man from that basic bitch. What the hell happened today?! Not that I disagree with the overall thought process-it IS time for all of you to act like adults and to not repeat your parents’ mistakes. Hells bells, Slutty. Maybe those two other crazy kids could decide for themselves if they want to get married. Ya think?

• Love 7

What an interesting week; all good with the exception of the return of the interns. We had all the bases pretty much covered; intrigue, camp, cheese, unintentional comedy, and a big heaping dose of benevolence handed out by the Dalai Lama dressed as the Road Warrior in a Kabuki Mask. 

Oh, yes, there was also all manner of Tom Fuckery. 

I honestly have no idea what I just watched. Somewhere in my head I think Steffy toked up on some really good weed and dropped a Xanax or two for added effect. That slit eyed gaze was totally freaking me the fuck out. 

Ridge's intense boner for his daughter is also freaking me the fuck out. It is creeping me out too. Brooke has a new adversary for Ridge and doesn't even realize it. 

All that passive aggression! I love you, but I also gift you. I simply can't with the ring thing. With this ring I wed thee Hope. Please, let Hope take that off and put it away with her other ones, and let her tell Liam to step off. If she doesn't, then Steffy wins. She comes out looking like the bigger person, and Hope comes out looking like a thirsty girl who can't stand on her own. I think it would be so friggin awesome if Hope moved into Cliff House. It would drive Liam nuts, but it would certainly make visiting his kids one stop shopping. 

Um, Thorne, when did you get hiring privileges? And because Xander says Zoe is not nuts means she isn't? Thorne, my man, the girl stalked the boy from England to LA. She sent threatening messages to the HFTF website. She crashed the HFTF's fashion show. What is your deal man? And you think Sally is dangerous and shouldn't be working at FC's? Sally threw cake on your niece. She crashed your nephew's wedding. She stole your company's designs, but you know the circumstances around that. Has your analytical mind given any thought to all the truly horrible things that have happened to Sally? Going all the way back to when she was a little girl, to all the bullshit with Bill? Just think about all that, and how infuriating it would be. Think about how overcome with desperation and helplessness you would be. And then you tell me you wouldn't want to blow Bill's fucking head off. I think anyone who wouldn't want to would be the crazy ones. And where is your loyalty to Macy's family? Thorne is starting to piss me off in ways I didn't think possible. 

I am also getting pissed at Brooke. I get that she is in a tough spot. I get that she doesn't want problems in the family. But she shouldn't have to keep apologizing and explaining supporting her daughter. Ridge certainly doesn't. This piss ant is totally judging Hope as inferior to Steffy. He doesn't even have to say anything; it's in his whole demeanor, the tone of his voice. Yes, Brooke got a little testy with him today, but it wasn't right because she ended up making it about him and not wanting to fight with him. Come on Brooke! That ass clown has no damn problem fighting with you. For months this moron has beat you down with his non-stop talk about Steffy. Steffy and Bill. Spencer and his Little Girl. Liam and Steffy. She made a mistake. She was lost and broken. Spencer took advantage. There was no affair! She only fucked him once! And blah, blah, fucking blah. At the same time, he tells you Hope is cheap. Smack him girl. Stomp on his feet. Grab his horrible lips and twist the shit out of them. I swear, I just don't know how much more I can take of Ridge. I am hating him in all new and previously unknown ways. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 22

What in the world was this steaming pile I just watched (sans the intern crap cause I FF'ed it all)? Geez so Queen Steffy not only has complete power over FC now, but she can also give other human beings away & to each other. Well isn't that just special? Poor poor damsel in distress Liam just got his hand given in marriage to Steffy's worthy opponent princess Hope.  WTF? Am I supposed to think Steff is this magnanimous wonderful kind matriarch who gives a teeny little sh*t about anyone else...if so, it ain't working. I'da said I'm sorry but you don't get to make this/these decisions for me/us. Don't play your little power trip mind games on me thank you very much.

I do agree they need to get along for their kids...I wonder how long they can maintain this. Wonder how  long til Steffy decides she IS the better woman for Liam and decides to do a take-sie back-sie....or how long it will take til Liam waffles.(Did he ever stop? Don't think so.)

And Ridge...you really are entering creepy territory with the Steffy adoration. Squicky to say the least.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 8

Why is Thorne on this show? And does he have the power to hire Zoe as a model? And why does he wear those awful clothes and talk so strangely? Let him go back to wherever he came from because he adds absolutely nothing to this show. I feel sad for IR. He must have been truly desperate for a paycheck to accept this less-than-nothing role in a failing soap. 

• Love 6

If only Hope said in response to Steffy's speech, "Well, since you put it that way, I don't want him either."  Then the new conflict could be "I don't want him, you can have him!"  "No YOU can have him!" while Liam stands there with his guppy mouth looking like he's trying his hardest to add 2 numbers in his head.

I loved Ridge saying there was nothing more disgusting than Steffy being with her father-in-law.  While disgusting, screwing around with your 1st wife's niece isn't too far behind.

• Love 17

WTF did I just watch? This revisionist Steffy crap just isn't flying with me. She either got clocked on the head hard or definitely was on drugs.  It seemed like she turned her entire demeanor inside out during a few seconds while she was standing in front of Bill's fireplace.  C'mon. It's like the second day part 2 of the after-school special. 

If I were Hope, all it would have taken was to see the tears streaming down Lame's face during that little drama. He was crying like Steffy announced she was dying of a fatal disease or something. Poor conflicted waffles. 

I would be totally into Hope and Steffy becoming friendly roommates at the cliff house and co-parenting together. Yep. Waffles could come by to see the kids, then hit the road. 

I am also getting grossed out between TK and JMW.  I put it squarely onto him than her. He really should have been brought on as a totally different character so those two could hook up. She's in his preferred age range. 

I couldn't care less about the interns. Could somebody please teach Thorne how to speak properly. If he says, "Far-rester" one more time, I will throw something at my TV. 

• Love 12

As I read today's posts, I just want to give thanks that Previously TV exists and Television Without Pity does not.  The humor here is normal and funny.  TWOP sucked the humor out of every thread.  People posting on a forum about soap operas really had to deal with hypercritical, controlling moderators.  I labored over what few posts I made for fear of not expressing myself as those mods required.   I'm enjoying being here and sharing with funny, insightful posters.   Sorry for the tangent, I had to get it out.  If it has to be deleted... lol.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 20

The only reason Liam is upset is because Steffy made the decision and took his power away.  I bet when Liam and Hope implode again, Liam will blame Steffy.  Something along the lines of, "You made me marry Hope.  If you hadn't proposed to her, I wouldn't have had to marry her.  This is all your fault."

• Love 5
On 8/1/2018 at 9:21 PM, Cool Breeze said:

I want Liam to start sniffing around an independent, unattached Steffy again because, unlike original recipe waffle Ridge, Liam's "periods of monogamy" can be measured in months, not years.  (I think the idea that she'd rather be alone than with Liam is going to wound and intrigue him in ways he won't understand). 

Magic 8 Ball™ (no, silly, not the powdery stuff drug addicts sniff up their noses) says Liam's going to go sniffing toward Sally.  It's the reversal of Wyatt always wanting Liam's women.  Now the shoe's on other foot.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

As I read today's posts, I just want to give thanks that Previously TV exists and Television Without Pity does not.  The humor here is normal and funny.  TWOP sucked the humor out of every thread.  People posting on a forum about soap operas and but really had to deal with hypercritical, controlling moderators.  I labored over what few posts I made for fear of not expressing myself as those mods required.   I'm enjoying being here and sharing with funny, insightful posters.   Sorry for the tangent, I had to get it out.  If it has to be deleted... lol.

Big Mood(tm) right here.

The only two rules that are strict here is political bashing and slut shaming, neither of which I have a problem with. I once got a warning for board-on-boards over telling someone they had the funniest post on the board! ? How many times have one of us said that about Countrygirl's recaps?! ? Some people took to calling mods out on the last few hours before it closed and literally received permabans at fucking 11:57 PM. I just can't even.

(Sorry mods for that tangent! :P)

Back on topic:

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I loved Ridge saying there was nothing more disgusting than Steffy being with her father-in-law.  While disgusting, screwing around with your 1st wife's niece isn't too far behind.

I'd say persuing a relationship with your sister following a paternity reveal stating you aren't related is about five times worse than banging your father in law. Especially when said sister was named after you because she was believed to be your daughter.

Ridge can say absolutely nothing to anyone about appropriate relationships. Ever.

3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I would be totally into Hope and Steffy becoming friendly roommates at the cliff house and co-parenting together. Yep. Waffles could come by to see the kids, then hit the road. 

Me, too. But sadly, women can't be friends, ever, on this show. Even Macy and Darla who were like sisters--Bell had to destroy that with Darla getting knocked up by Thorne (although I still to this day cannot believe he fixed his mouth to suggest he and Macy could adopt that kid and raise it together! Good Lord, only Hope and Liam telling the other that their miscarried babies were blessings was more entirely tone deaf).

...sigh.

1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

Magic 8 Ball™ (no, silly, not the powdery stuff drug addicts sniff up their noses) says Liam's going to go sniffing toward Sally.  It's the reversal of Wyatt always wanting Liam's women.  Now the shoe's on other foot.

That seems like a Liam Spencer thing to do, now that she's moved on entirely (if she were ever even that into him to begin with and not mooning over Thomas). I hope hearing about the shenanigans about Steffy and Hope and the stories Wyatt will no doubt relay will have Sally thanking her stars and every deity in existance about the bullet she dodged.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

The only two rules that are strict here is political bashing and slut shaming, neither of which I have a problem with.

For the sake of any newcomers who might be lurking, technically PTV's main rule is "Be Civil" (to your fellow posters). Most of the things that get people in hot water stem from that. (Political stuff, racist or homophobic posts, ignoring mod notes, etc.) 

Carry on... :-) 

Edited by tessaray
Clarifying "Be Civil". Snark all you like on the fictional (or reality show) characters.
  • Love 8

Brilliant as always @RuntheTable, especially your commentary about Brooke.  I can't believe that she's allowing that filthy, piece of shit she's stuck with to talk about her daughter that way.  Last time I checked, that freeloader is living in HER house.  I was never a fan of TK and I'm disliking him more and more every day.  He's not playing Ridge Forrester.  What he's doing is a reprise of Zack from AMC, who was also an abusive, bullying asshole.  

I'm so glad other people aren't buying what Hauxdilox is selling because I thought I was taking crazy-pills for a while there.  I was laughing my ass off when she gifted Liam to Hope.  I know I wasn't the only one to notice Hauxdi's eyes tighten when Liam and Hope embraced.  I also know I'm not the only person who  smells a heavily-botoxed rat.  Las Vegas is probably taking bets on how long before Hauxdi's enlightenment turns out to be the latest in a series of plots to trap Liam in her web. 

If Hope were smart, she'd catch the first thing smoking back to Milan.  But if Hope marries Liam, it will hurt Ridge, Taylor (wherever her lunatic ass is lurking) and most importantly, it will REALLY hurt Hauxdilox.  That's too good to pass up.

Did Bell have to go all the way to England to find two unattractive no-talents?  The dancing intern is proof positive that there are unattractive no-talents in the good ole USofA.  Now that the ToD is over (or is it) Bell desperately needs another triangle, with a little melanin thrown in to show how much he favours 'diversity', but this crew is god-awful.

Please God, free Brooke Logan.  KKL deserves so much better.

• Love 15

Brooke doesn't want to be free of Ridge.  She's spent decades chasing and begging her destiny to be with her.  I can't believe that backstabbing whore was stupid enough to tell Hope to go interrupt Steffy and Liam's conversation.  Hope is even dumber than Brooke.  She accepted Steffy's proposal to marry Liam while Liam stands there gaping and says nothing.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'd say persuing a relationship with your sister following a paternity reveal stating you aren't related is about five times worse than banging your father in law. Especially when said sister was named after you because she was believed to be your daughter.

Ridge can say absolutely nothing to anyone about appropriate relationships. Ever.

That doesn't count because that was a different Ridge :P  But seriously...that was so bad I must have wiped it right out of my brain.

• Love 4

Okay, I haven’t commented in a while, but I gotta ask... did I really see Steffy holding court in her office and nattering on about people living their best lives like she’s some goddamned new age, woo woo, I-am-woman-hear-me-roar, earth mother guru? Lady, shut the fuck up. You don’t have a best life. And why don’t you change that kid’s name to Phoebe now that your manipulative gambit of naming her after Liam’s mother has clearly failed? 

Then she’s giving Liam away to Hope like he’s her property or some kind of freaking prize. Like he’s some sort of inanimate object that can be batted back and forth with no resistance- oh. Never mind.

Who is this intern shit for? When I was a teen, I watched soaps for interesting characters and it didn’t really matter how old they were. These interns are not interesting. Thorne is so very fortunate to be included in this storyline. He gets to come across as an ass AND participate in a creatively bankrupt retread of last summer’s young person/intern crapola. Good times.

• Love 21
10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Brilliant as always @RuntheTable

Thank you @mightysparrow

However, I realized I am not done yet because I've had some more random thoughts, and well, because I am just plain pissed off. 

I don't care who is right and who is wrong. Frankly, Brooke and Ridge are both wrong, but their deliveries are completely different. Brooke has tried to stay in the middle, and was very supportive of Steffy, not making a negative comment until Hope became part of the picture, and Ridge went from lamenting and whining, to berating and beat downs. And Brooke still tried to maintain the equilibrium of the situation, but Ridge always went off the rails, and started his shouting, and his propping of his horrible daughter. The Brooke I used to know would already have told Ridge all about himself, but Stepford Wives and all. I think Brooke is being a fool encouraging Hope, but at the same time I don't care. There has to be a counterbalance to all this Steffy worship. 

I finally remembered who/what this new Benevolent One is reminding me of. The Vanessa Williams version of A Christmas Carol called A Diva's Christmas Carol. Vanessa plays Ebony Scrooge, a singer/entertainer, who is a nasty piece of work. All her employees hate her and fear her, but in the end she becomes all sweetness and light. Just like that. Overnight. 

I also realized that Steffy will now be the true center of the show. I don't know if I can deal with that. She is going to be seen as the savior of FC's. the level headed one, who rose above and saw the light, and told Hope and Liam to be together. She didn't marry Bill. Naturally, these actions absolve her of all her past sins. 

What I would rather have seen, is a contrite and humble Steffy apologizing to the people she has run roughshod over. The people she didn't give a shit about hurting and betraying. Acknowledge what a terrible person she has been, and pledge to be better. Because at the end of the day, Steffy does not wear martyrdom well. 

I am very concerned what all this means for Sally. I don't see The Benevolent One extending her hand in friendship to Sally. And now doe doe brain Thorne has hired Zoe, who will not only crowd the HFTF canvas, but who Sally cannot stand. 

Is Liam living with Wyatt now? What happened to Sally? 

• Love 13

I don't understand why Xander simply trusted Zoe to leave LA. He should've driven her to the airport, watched her get on the plane, and stayed until the plane took off.

Is JMW hoping to get a part as one of the hosts on Westworld? Steffy's been coming across as rather robotic to me, in both appearance and behavior.

WTAF? You can't change history, Steffy. Liam offered you Hope's still-warm ring and you eagerly took it. That's not the same as you taking off your ring and shoving it onto Hope's finger.

OMG, that has to have been the dumbest scene I've ever seen in soap opera history. I know she's stunned in the moment but surely Hope isn't going to keep that ring. And surely Liam has the decency to get her a different one, assuming he still wants to marry Hope now that Steffy has left the game. (Or claims to have, anyway.)

And why don’t you change that kid’s name to Phoebe now that your manipulative gambit of naming her after Liam’s mother has clearly failed?  

That's a good point. Does Kelly have a middle name? Maybe Steffy will decide to call her that instead. (BTW, why hasn't Our Little Girl been christened?)

• Love 14

When I kept reading references to "Kelly Taylor," I thought that was the baby's middle name. (Then I realized it was a character from 90210.)  LOL!

I keep hoping that now that JMW has married her manager or casting agent, or whoever he is, that he will start shopping "better" roles for her elsewhere. (Fingers crossed.)

All of this is just too stupid to comprehend. I get Brad Bell wanting to segue into the next generation and all, but not this way. He really needs to wipe the slate clean and re-cast the entire junior varsity team, except for Sally and maybe Wyatt. (Plus send the interns packing.) The swerve of Steffy going from cold-hearted bitch (which seemed to be working) to Jimmy Carter-esque peace broker literally in seconds before our eyes, was just surreal.  Same with Bill. I was sure he was going to insist that Steffy marry him before he surrendered the shares. So now, he did it just because "he cares that much" for that trick. Next, he'll be smoking the peace pipe with Sludge.

• Love 12

With the crescendo of "inspirational" muzak, the obviously drugged to the eyeballs Steffy amd the grossest proposal I've ever witnessed... All i could think was "somebody is gonna die in the next few days".  I don't know if there is a surprise death somewhere in the deep deep spoilers, but the sense of doom over that whole Kumbaya work meeting was thick. Maybe $Bill will fake his death in order to avoid embarrassment (and also to make sure he gets a full refund on all the shit he bought). Maybe Dr Hysterics will go on that killing spree we have all been waiting for.. Maybe Aunt Lemon Bars is still off her meds!!  Perhaps Maya takes her bitchy attitude to its logical conclusion. 

Whatever it is, i hope it starts with Ridge and ends with the interns. And i hope they murder all of Carter's shirts. 

• Love 7

I wonder who made the decision to cut most of the Ridge, Brooke, and Hope scene?  That would have been an interesting scene if it had been allowed to air in full.

I did laugh at Liam being so happy Steffy hadn't married Bill.  Then apparently Liam, as usual, couldn't say anything else.  I bet if Ridge or Brooke arranged for Liam to marry Wyatt instead of Steffy or Hope, Liam would actually go through with it.

• Love 3

It pained me hearing Steffy whisper her total airtime today plus her gothic ministerial costume was way overboard. I swear Liam has the squintiest eyes ever and they dart back and forth while he has that dumb ass look! I like the actor but not the stories they give him. I’ll be glad when Thorne grows his hair and gets a better storyline.Inmho the whole soap as of now is dragging a bit....there’s always Monday.

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 8

It's interesting that entire episodes have been devoted to Hauxdilox pontificating about how wronged she's been.  But Liam's not had an opportunity to tell Hauxdi how her'midnight Stallion ride took away his experience as a father.  I know several fathers who have told me that they loved the time that their wife/partner was pregnant, watching the belly grow, the first kic,k all those things.  Liam didn't get any of that.  He's been accused of 'sulking' in the roach motel, but what was he supposed to do?  How many days did he get to celebrate before he found out that his wife had cheated on him?  He wouldn't have even known that there was a possibility that his wife was pregnant with his FATHER'S child if he hadn't found the paternity test in her purse.  While they were celebrating learning they were pregnant, Hauxdi KNEW what she had done.  Liam has done some really fucked up things but I can't think of anything he's done that compares to what Hauxdilox did to him.  If there's anyone that Liam has hurt, it's Hope.  Everyone is supposed to be worshiping at St. Steffy's feet, but I think it's a good idea if they don't forget what a hateful piece of shit she really is.

As for that bullshit with the ring, Hope better take that thing off and put on HER engagement ring.  Steffy Forrester is the type of woman who gets engaged with another woman's ring and Hope doesn't need to sink to that level. 

• Love 13

Does anyone know if KKL has ever acted in another show or TV movie or anything other than B&B? I do have to hand it to her that she’s hung on from the early days when this show was well written, well acted and worth watching to now when it’s ....... just pitiful. I hope she’s saved a boat load of money to finance the other businesses that she really loves and that will support her in her older years. She’s a class act to have put up with all of this dog shit for these past few years. 

• Love 3

I believe that KKL has made some guest appearances on old prime time shows like Lonesome Dove and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Definitely Western-themed shows that put her on the back of a horse. (For the record: I haven't seen these episodes, but read about them.)

• Love 5

So I tried, I really did, to do a full-on recap for Friday's whatthefuckery, but I just could not bring myself to do it. 

If I had, it would have looked pretty damn close to this:

I mean, doesn't this pretty much sum it up?

I do have a few thoughts (don't I always?) but I'll dispense with some other details first.

Thorne - you are as idiotic as your choice of wardrobe and hairstyle, but I can't stand Emma so yay(?) for keeping Zoe around. At least she's mildly entertaining which is about all I can say for this cheap knock-off of Nicole/Zzzzende/Sasha.

Where is my Sally? She is much missed and I want to hear her take on the latest with Liam aka the Bullet She Dodged.

Ridge, you need to be kicked in the scrotum. Repeatedly.

Brooke: "Ridge, come on. Don't be angry."

Ridge: "I'm not angry. I just think maybe you should stop meddling." And what is it you're doing, asshole?

Brooke: "I'm not meddling, I'm just standing up for my daughter, the same thing that you're doing. Does it really matter anyway? Liam's the one who's going to make the decision." Brooke has every right to stand up for her daughter, even though Liam should be the last thing Brooke wants for Hope. Because:

waffle.gif

But LOL, Brooke, that Liam will ever make a decision.

Back to the ToD:

So many tears, Liam, so many tears.

Why? 

(1) - They are tears of joy because he didn't have to make a decision and we all know how he avoids that like the plague.

(2) Hope should run far, far away from this waffle man as Steffy choosing herself is going to be like catnip for Liam and he will want her all the more.

(3) Once again, TPTB are showing that they are the dirtiest of lurkers as they clearly paid homage to our pointing out the shameless receipt of Steffy accepting the still-warm-from-Hope's-finger engagement ring by mirroring that with the Kabuki Queen:

Steffy: "I know you both think I'm crazy." Um, that's a given, Hauxdi.

Hope: "No, I just -- what are you doing?" 

Steffy: "What needs to be done. And I'm not just doing it for the two of you, I'm doing it for myself and for my daughter. For your child, too. What do we want our children to see? What do we want them to feel? That they've loved, that they're safe, and they have adults they can count on." I mean, I can't argue with the sentiment, but I just...cannot...not from her.

Hope: "I agree."

Liam: "There's no question. We're all committed to that."

Steffy: "I admire my mom tremendously. She's always been a hero to me. (That whackadoo?) And Brooke...I haven't been always able to admit this, but... she's pretty awesome, too. (Now, this I agree with). But they haven't been the best examples for us, Hope. (True) Watching them fight over my dad, it wasn't right. We didn't need to see that. The three of us, we need to find a better way. We need to find friendship, eventually. And give the next generation of Forresters, Logans, and Spencers more than what we had growing up. We need to find peace. This ring is special to Liam. It represents his devotion to the woman who's wearing it. You should have it, Hope."

Liam: "Uh...Steffy, what are you-"

Steffy: "May I?" She takes Hope's hand and starts to slide the ring onto Hope's finger. Notice, Hope isn't protesting and that's just all kinds of sad. 

xeY6xfCC?format=jpg&name=600x314

Liam: "Um, wait, Steffy." We know, Liam, you wanted to be the one to put the ring on Hope's finger now that Steffy's made the decision for you. Or is it his realization that he's getting Hope in the divorce?

Dj4AuBoW4AA_YdT.jpg

Steffy: "Here. Please, take this. Be his bride. Have a life with him. She's yours. It's the way it's supposed to be. It couldn't have happened before. Otherwise, we wouldn't have Kelly. And your child wouldn't be on its way. So let's put the conflict behind us. For Kelly. For your child. The three of us." She laughs, sounding not a little unhinged. "No, actually, the five of us. It's time to take care of ourselves. It's time to heal."

She embraces Liam, then Hope, with Liam crying some more and Hope all smiles, thinking she actually won. Which OMG...no, girl. You have a hand-me-down ring with a hand-me-down man. 

Then Hope and Liam embrace and Liam looks like he's going to the gallows. 

Dj4ADffWwAYHi4V.jpg

How awesome would it have been if Hope had halted Steffy slipping the ring on her finger and told her, "No, you're the one I want to be with?" and embraced Steffy while Liam stood there, all guppy-mouthed?

It would have been heads and tails above what we saw, with TIIC firmly cementing JMW's status as the female lead when KKL is literally right across the hall, being relegated to the sidelines aka pasture. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5740837

• Love 16
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

(3) Once again, TPTB are showing that they are the dirtiest of lurkers as they clearly paid homage to our pointing out the shameless receipt of Steffy accepting the still-warm-from-Hope's-finger engagement ring by mirroring that with the Kabuki Queen:

This is a particularly nasty level of trolling on their part and while momentarily amusing, it leaves a bitter aftertaste. IMO, it just shows they know we want out of this crap and it's not going to happen.  (Read that last part like a Soup clip.) The direction they're taking with ToD (+ Bill) feels like them letting the air out of the balloon again

The sad thing is that this time around it's really ruined both Ridge and $Bill for me. I can't stand watching either one anymore. Though the tiny glimmer of silver lining has been more Justin.  I wish he had a real story line of his own.  He's so very, very pretty and I love his voice. (Though if he never says Dollar Bill again, it'll be too soon.)  

• Love 10

@Gam2, KKL has done a lot of guest spots on many tv shows, but there are also these gems:

And of course there was that little foray into um.....er.......cough, cough....movieland....with Ian Ziering long before he started taking chainsaws to Sharknados:

Subliminal Seduction

@CountryGirl....BWAH!! Thanks so much for that video! 

"Won't you say you love me too?" = Dead

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Where is my Sally? She is much missed and I want to hear her take on the latest with Liam aka the Bullet She Dodged.

I hope she laughs.

• Love 5

Best line of the day, (paraphrased, because my mind sucks these days), Steffy to Liam: You can do whatever you want about your relationship with Hope,  you just need to understand that I'm not an option.

• Love 7

There's is nothing better than KNOWING you were right.  And I was right about Hauxdilox.  She can pontificate all she wants but the truth is that she is totally running a game on Liam and Hope.  There was a millisecond when I really hoped that she was sincere and that she had really learned her lesson.  But then I remembered who I was talking about.  I laughed out loud when Hauxdi talked about 'women today'.  What does she know about women today?  What does B&B know about women today? 

I really wish that somebody would remind Hauxdilox WHY she was pacing the floor, wringing her hands during her pregnancy.  I am sick to my back teeth hearing her talk about her mistake.  SHE FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW.  Brooke gets dragged on a daily basis over what she did DECADES ago, yet Hauxdilox pouts whenever she's reminded of what she did less than a year ago.  There is no doubt that Liam is the King of the Wafflers.  But Liam didn't destroy his marriage.  Steffy destroyed her marriage by FUCKING HER FATHER IN LAW.  The fact that she refuses to take responsibility for her actions is proof that all of this 'woman of today' bullshit is pure bullshit. 

IR must be in agony.  He's stuck in basement, working with glorified extras, none of whom can act to save themselves.  Why Thorne didn't fire Emma on the spot is beyond me.  What does that stubby little girl have to offer a fashion house?  She sure as shit isn't going to model.  Does she have any design talent or experience?  Why was this chick hired?  I have to admit that I'm beginning to like Zoe more and more if only for the fact that Emma doesn't.

Speaking of modelling, after that booty shot of Zoe in today's episode, Hauxdilox better hit the gym (the one Carter's always in) asap.  She just had a baby and Miss Zoe is going to WORK that lingerie.

5 hours ago, tessaray said:

The sad thing is that this time around it's really ruined both Ridge and $Bill for me. I can't stand watching either one anymore. Though the tiny glimmer of silver lining has been more Justin.  I wish he had a real story line of his own.  He's so very, very pretty and I love his voice. (Though if he never says Dollar Bill again, it'll be too soon.)  

I have been calling for a story line for Justin for ages.  The man is hot as hell!  That voice is so sexy!  And he can act which isn't necessarily a requirement for working on B&B but it's nice to have.  Bell needs to let Justin off the plantation and let him do his thing.

• Love 11

Did anyone else cringe when Emma said to Zoe "You need to know something.  We kissed.  We're dating!".  Ugh.  It was like a puppy barking at a cobra!

And why, for the love of God, did Hope not rip Steffy's ring off her finger as soon as she was out of Steffy's sight?  The bestowing of the used ring on Hope's finger was the one moment in Steffy's "empowerment" speech that made absolutely no sense.  Well, along with the fact that she proposed to Hope for Liam, of course.

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Best line of the day, (paraphrased, because my mind sucks these days), Steffy to Liam: You can do whatever you want about your relationship with Hope,  you just need to understand that I'm not an option.

Which means Liam will have to find someone else to ping pong back and forth to and from Hope.  I hope it's not Sally.

2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I really wish that somebody would remind Hauxdilox WHY she was pacing the floor, wringing her hands during her pregnancy.  I am sick to my back teeth hearing her talk about her mistake.  SHE FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW.  Brooke gets dragged on a daily basis over what she did DECADES ago, yet Hauxdilox pouts whenever she's reminded of what she did less than a year ago.  There is no doubt that Liam is the King of the Wafflers.  But Liam didn't destroy his marriage.  Steffy destroyed her marriage by FUCKING HER FATHER IN LAW.  The fact that she refuses to take responsibility for her actions is proof that all of this 'woman of today' bullshit is pure bullshit. 

For me, it's simple.  I like Bridget.  Bridget is a nice person.  Liam is a selfish, flip flopping prick who can die any day now.  If Hope ruins Liam's life, which I don't see happening, I won't care.  Unfortunately, Hope is probably the one who is going to end up heart broken.  However, Hope is no Bridget so I'm not going to care that much about her either.  Also, Liam just waffled from Steffy to Hope to Steffy sorta of back to Hope, and then stood there and said nothing when Steffy proposed to Hope for him, and Hope accepted.  So sympathy for Liam from me, is not going to happen.  This fool gives new meaning to the word pathetic.  Liam needs to get eaten by fire ants along with Ridge.

Liam didn't have to decide to reconcile with Steffy, propose to Hope two seconds later, decide to reconcile with Steffy, then waffle again when he found out Hope was pregnant.  If Liam wanted to be with Hope, he could have chosen Hope.  Instead Steffy made the decision, and Liam still can't say anything.

33 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Well, along with the fact that she proposed to Hope for Liam, of course.

It makes sense to me.  If Steffy and Hope waited for Liam to say anything, let alone make an actual decision and stick to it, hell would freeze over first.

Any momentum this story had going ground to a halt when Steffy decided to be nice to Liam.  I would much rather watch Steffy make Liam's life miserable 24/7.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 10

Hear ye Hear ye, Queen Stuffy has made a royal decree that her subjects, Liam and Hope be married. Now, in Liam's Maple Syrup, he's now desiring an "audiences" with Queen even more.  

Stuffy's soliloquy would be much better received if it wasn't delivered by an automaton.  

Emma, Emma, Emma who do you think you are?  Your an intern and not in a placed to dictate terms to your boss and an employee that will contribute more than filing papers, making copies and choreographing irrelevant dance routines.  Emma, we kissed and Zoey counters with we shagged.  Zoey, what are you going to do about it and Emma counters with uncle Justin. 

• Love 5

I believe that Steffy is absolutely playing Liam. That was clear today when she sniped at him about "the dressing room," and her mistake and how she apologized for it.  It  made no sense and to state the obviously, hypocritical. Liam did apologize for his dalliance with Hope, which was far far less of a digression than Steffy and Bill. Steffy knows that playing the cold, aloof, unattainable bitch is going to turn him away from Hope and running towards Steffy.

Hope is just pathetic. What's with the serene Madonna hairstyle? It makes her look 1000 times worse especially with her acting all wide-eyed and dewy-skinned innocence. At least Brooke showed some semi-tough love by setting the record straight. The proposal should have come from Liam.

Emma vs. Zoey was comical. "Sputter ... sputter ... we're dating. We kissed." Whoo! Hoo! Teenybopper indeed. Harry's gonna need to share his scratching post. I think it would have been funnier if Zoey was vague and let Emma think that Zoey and Xander had a son. Then, every time that Emma tried to talk to Xander about it, the conversation would be too convoluted to deliver/receive a straight answer.  Or, somebody would walk in and interrupt. That would be hilarious!

Yeah. I suppose Emma could get Uncle Justin involved. The problem is, I am getting tired of watching Bill and Justin beating up on young women. Whether Justin would act on his own volition remains to be seen, but under no circumstances do I want Bill involved in this high school debacle. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I really wish that somebody would remind Hauxdilox WHY she was pacing the floor, wringing her hands during her pregnancy. 

Poor Steffy!  I mean...she apologized, damn it!

2 hours ago, A-Lo said:

And why, for the love of God, did Hope not rip Steffy's ring off her finger as soon as she was out of Steffy's sight?  The bestowing of the used ring on Hope's finger was the one moment in Steffy's "empowerment" speech that made absolutely no sense.  Well, along with the fact that she proposed to Hope for Liam, of course.

The conversation between Hope & Brooke about the bestowing of the used ring (LOL) could have gone so much better.  Hope: Liam didn't put the ring on me, Steffy did.  Brooke:  So you and Steffy are getting married?

I did get annoyed with Brooke's "It's not Steffy's decision it's Liam's decision."  No, it's not Liam's decision, it's Liam's and Hope's decision.  Why is Brooke, hell why is everybody, allowing that limp noodle to have all the power in a relationship?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Liam didn't have to decide to reconcile with Steffy, propose to Hope two seconds later, decide to reconcile with Steffy, then waffle again when he found out Hope was pregnant.  If Liam wanted to be with Hope, he could have chosen Hope.  Instead Steffy made the decision, and Liam still can't say anything.

As I said a couple weeks back, Liam may not have committed any one large sin a Steffy and $Bill have, but his being a bump on a log pisses me off most.

The one thing Ridge was absolutely right about is that Liam doesn't fight for anything. That half assed sentiment about "she broke me first"--well, gee, if you truly felt like that, why get back together with her? What if Hope hadn't gotten knocked up? Who he just swallowed that sentiment until the next time Steffy  went off the path?

What little sympathy I had for the Still boink has long since been eroded.

3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Any momentum this story had going ground to a halt when Steffy decided to be nice to Liam.  I would much rather watch Steffy make Liam's life miserable 24/7.

Ah, bit she already is--by flipping the tables and pulling a Bridget Maneuver, she know he'll forget all about Hope once she finds a new man or Hope loses the kid, whichever comes first and then he'll pull from Ridge's playbook about "I don't want that man around Kelly."

Because Liam Spencer wants what he can't have. Notice how he's STILL living with his brother and not Hope.

• Love 5

FFS, how stupid is Hope still to be wearing that ring long enough to show it to Brooke? It's as if she mentally regressed back to age 12.

FFS, Steffy, Liam cheating on you with Hope doesn't mean he wants to marry her.

Oy, the young woman playing Emma can't act to save her life. So self-conscious. And the juvenile dialogue they're writing for Emma isn't doing her any favors.

Aw, poor Liam. Somebody took one if his toys away. ?

Hope, OMG, stop being so pathetic!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Brooke:  So you and Steffy are getting married?

I wish that had happened followed by Hope responding, "Yes, mother.  Can you believe it?  After all this time, Steffy has finally realized I'm the one she wants.  All our scheming paid off.  Steffy now knows Liam will never love her or be fully committed to her the way I am."

Brooke, "This is wonderful.  Now we just have to make sure Ridge doesn't interfere.  He's becoming more like Stephanie every day."

Unfortunately, what happened instead was:  Brooke, "Liam should have been the one to propose."

Me, "Are you sure?  I thought you and Ridge were deciding who Liam was going to marry."

54 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Ah, bit she already is--by flipping the tables and pulling a Bridget Maneuver, she know he'll forget all about Hope once she finds a new man or Hope loses the kid, whichever comes first and then he'll pull from Ridge's playbook about "I don't want that man around Kelly."

Because Liam Spencer wants what he can't have. Notice how he's STILL living with his brother and not Hope.

I'm holding out hope that Steffy is sincere, and is done with Liam.  However, if Steffy is playing games, it's a dangerous game to play.  Liam wants what he can't have, but he's also a spineless worm who will go along with whatever wedding plans Brooke and Hope make for him.  Then Liam may constantly lead Steffy to believe that if she dumps whoever for him, he'll leave Hope, but then he doesn't.  So long as Steffy and Hope give Liam all the power, nothing will ever change.

46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

FFS, how stupid is Hope to still be wearing that ring long enough to show it to Brooke? It's as if she mentally regressed back to age 12.

Pretty damn stupid.  She wants Liam.  That alone makes me question if she has any functioning brain cells or a spine.

• Love 11