Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Lol, Justin asked a police investigator about Bill's prognosis. Was he confused about the difference between Bill's bloody living room and the ICU, or a detective's shield and surgical scrubs?

Was Bill really only shot the one time because I'm getting a Murder on the Orient Express vibe here, like multiple people were in on it.

Dang, Justin was being nine kinds of shady, already trying to throw Liam and Wyatt under the bus. If he's not careful he'll make himself look like a suspect--especially when he finds out Bill hadn't signed those legal papers yet.

And just like that, Liam is back on Team Spencer. Now I'm wondering if Bill arranged to have someone shoot him just to get Liam back on board.

• Love 5

I really couldn’t buy into Liam telling his father that he’d find whoever did this no matter how long it took, etc. Liam hates that man and while I’m sure he didn’t want him shot and possibly dying, I still don’t believe Liam would be so dead set on finding the shooter. Leave it to LT. Hotdog. If they find out who it was, fine. If they don’t, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all. I just hope they don’t drag this out for months and months although there isn’t anything else interesting going on with the show. Why isn’t Hope there with her concerned face to support Liam??!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Why isn’t Hope there with her concerned face to support Liam??!!

It's gotta be exhausting enough to fake concern for Steffy, she can't possibly have any left for him! ?

23 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I think it was Saul. 

Makes sense, cuz we know the Spectras are going away. 

Speaking of, can they keep Darlita, plz? The actress is adorable and on the off chance Pam was the shooter, they'd need a new secretary. She could even model Hope's line.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Wow! TK is only 52. I really thought he was older then that. I think he shows older in the face. He's in good shape and has done several sauna shots to prove that. He had so much charisma when he was on AMC. Of course, this is a different character along with different writers but he's so bad as nuRidge.

Are we watching the same show?  TK is flabby and overweight and I ff through any of his partial nude scenes so I don't have to look at his man-boobs.  If I were Brooke who obviously works very hard to stay in shape, I'd wrap up in a shapeless bathrobe, too, if I had that waiting for me in bed every night. I'd wrap myself up like a mummy to prevent him from touching me. Ewww ....

Ever since TK took over as Ridge, Ridge has done nothing redeeming. He is brusque and abrasive -- and those are his better qualities. As another person pointed out, while TK may be the more gifted actor than RM, at least RM's Ridge had an empathetic side to him. (And, a sense of humor.) You could tell that he often genuinely felt terrible when he hurt Brooke or Taylor. Granted, that never stopped him from doing it over and over but still, he had a side to him that didn't make him completely despicable as Ridge is now.

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Still 2.0 could've worked if Steffy hadn't seemed traumatized and robotic during the hump. If she had said something like 'He's not you, Liam's never been you!' and then tore off his clothes as they pushed, pulled and broke the bed THEN I could believe Still was launched. But the morning after was almost the same as Caromas - the woman regretful and near traumatized and the man talking about destiny and happily ever after.

I thought Steffy looked like she was enjoying every minute of her roll in the hay with "the Stallion."  She woke up with a smile on her face and looked very content, then all of a sudden, she looked horrified and leapt out of bed.  I know it doesn't make any sense, especially after the months and months of "grooming" Bill with the thigh squeezes, clandestine "peace talks," hand holding, etc.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Pffft. Bridget forgave Brooke for a far deeper, more prolonged betrayal. Twice. I'll be schocked if this shooting didn't bring them closer together.

Eric forgave Ridge to.  Ridge ruined Eric's marriage to Brooke (with a lot of help from Brooke and Stephanie), and then married Taylor.  For years, Eric was very supportive of Ridge/Brooke as a couple which is why it's weird whenever Eric gets to remember and resent Ridge for what he did.  It's also odd that changing Ridge's paternity ended up making the show more incestuous.

• Love 6

Yeah. For having "forgiven" Ridge, Eric sure likes to trot that old wound out whenever it suits him. That, along with Sludge's paternity.

I meant to mention the forced nature of having Pam suddenly become a suspect. First of all, I can't think of any doctor's offices in today's world, especially in Beverly Hills, where a pharmacy would FAX a Rx refill request to a doctor's office and vice versa. Then sit and wait and wait. (OK ... I am sure this still takes place in isolated areas.) Also, in Pam's case, if she's on heavy-duty psych meds, then a diligent pharmacist and psychiatrist would be right on top of things if she suddenly quit refilling her medications. At the bare minimum, she needs to be in her doctor's office as a STAT appointment or in an ER, especially is she is having psychosis and blackouts (I guess her "dark places.") Better yet, inpatient in a hospital to get stabilized. She also just can't swallow one pill and be fine in an hour or so. SMH.

No kidding. Everybody looked like hell today on the show ... Pam, Brooke, Wyatt ... Quinn. I had been seriously considering getting my light brown eyebrows microbladed but after seeing that, I am hesitating. If that is the result of naturally very dark brows (performed in a location that attracts the best aestheticians and makeup artists in the country) ... no thanks! Now might actually be a good time for RS to consider cutting her bangs again and cover that hot mess up until they fade. She either did microblading or got eyebrow extensions. It really messed up her face. Why is it that the most gorgeous women start jacking around with their faces? At least this isn't as devastating or permanent as HTy or JMW but still ...

• Love 9

TK is flabby and overweight and I ff through any of his partial nude scenes so I don't have to look at his man-boobs.  If I were Brooke who obviously works very hard to stay in shape, I'd wrap up in a shapeless bathrobe, too, if I had that waiting for me in bed every night. I'd wrap myself up like a mummy to prevent him from touching me. Ewww ....

People who have been together for years and years (or in the case of Ridge and Brooke on and off for years and years) do go through changes. Waist bands expand, hair is lost but they still love the person - people generally accept those things happening.

Speaking of, can they keep Darlita, plz? The actress is adorable and on the off chance Pam was the shooter, they'd need a new secretary. She could even model Hope's line.

I would love for her to stick around which means it won't happen.

I really couldn’t buy into Liam telling his father that he’d find whoever did this no matter how long it took, etc. Liam hates that man and while I’m sure he didn’t want him shot and possibly dying, I still don’t believe Liam would be so dead set on finding the shooter.

Me either. Plus its such a cheap way to get Liam to forgiveness. I would much prefer that no one really cares Bill is shot. When he wakes up alone, he finally realizes his mistakes and makes some effort to fix things.  I hate when soaps do this insta-forgiveness thing.

• Love 8

I feel like B&B is sooooooo bad at letting anything stick longer than three minutes. Like, I can accept people not going to jail for every crime, but letting Liam stay pissed until at least the second trimester isn't asking too much.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

can they keep Darlita, plz?

No thank you, I'd like it if that whole crew would just go away.

2 hours ago, BucFan said:

I think it was Loading Dock Guy. 

Nah, too obvious :)

• Love 3

BTW! Has Lt. Baker retired? I’m kind of disappointed he won’t be investigating another Forrester calamity. That said, I did enjoy the new new detective not taking any of Justin’s BS. Also, Justin is now like a comic character. I can’t even take him seriously.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

BTW! Has Lt. Baker retired? I’m kind of disappointed he won’t be investigating another Forrester calamity. That said, I did enjoy the new new detective not taking any of Justin’s BS. Also, Justin is now like a comic character. I can’t even take him seriously.

Lt. Hot Dog got promoted! I think he said he's now the Deputy Chief of Police. Glad for him but I already hate tiny little Sanchez. I just hope they feature Deputy Hot Dog more in this story. Anyone remember Deputy Dawg?

• Love 5

I'm wondering if the papers Justin was so desperate to have Bill sign not only remove Liam and Wyatt from Spencer Publications but also install Justin as CEO.  Justin knows Bill trusts him and would sign anything he put in front of him.  This is all soap opera law, of course, but it would provide a motive for Justin being the shooter.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, jenrising said:

If Loading Dock guy had shot Bill he would've made sure the finish the job and actually kill him. Only one of the rest of these inept idiots would fire one shot and let him survive. 

I'm not so sure, Loading Dock Guy didn't finish RJ when he had the chance. ;)

Lt Hot Dog getting a promotion made me think and I could only come up with 1 crime he actually solved*, are there any others ?

Thanks Thomas for flying across the country to ask Sally if she did it.

Wyatt should have taken a pic of Justin with his feet on the desk.

I will always be amused by the thought of $Bill Spencer Dancing with the Stars.

* He kind of solved the Deacon shooting at Quinn case. This puts him ahead of the Montemayor detectives.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I'm wondering if the papers Justin was so desperate to have Bill sign not only remove Liam and Wyatt from Spencer Publications but also install Justin as CEO.  Justin knows Bill trusts him and would sign anything he put in front of him.  This is all soap opera law, of course, but it would provide a motive for Justin being the shooter.

Yes, I believe that Justin taking over is in those papers. Both adult sons out, Justin in. But were the papers actually signed? I didn't think $Bill actually signed them and now they are in an evidence bag. I feel like Justin just assumes they are signed. At this point it feels like Justin hired a shooter.

• Love 6

Lt Hotdog got a promotion. Wow!  He's even more inept than the new detective.  It's dumb of the detective not to have Ridges hands swabbed for gun shot residue. But I guess they just have to keep the "mystery" going.  True to form Liam's tendency to be a waffle looks like he's ready to forgive his father while Wyatt's tendency to be more tenacious not so much.  Or Is it because Wyatt loves Katie more than Liam loves Stuffy?  Did you notice the look on Stuffy's face when Hope came to the hospital. It was like what the hell are you doing here.  

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Lt Hotdog got a promotion. Wow!  He's even more inept than the new detective.  It's dumb of the detective not to have Ridges hands swabbed for gun shot residue. But I guess they just have to keep the "mystery" going.  True to form Liam's tendency to be a waffle looks like he's ready to forgive his father while Wyatt's tendency to be more tenacious not so much.  Or Is it because Wyatt loves Katie more than Liam loves Stuffy?  Did you notice the look on Stuffy's face when Hope came to the hospital. It was like what the hell are you doing here.  

For the first time in recorded history, I agree with Hauxdilox.  What the hell was Hope doing there? I can understand that she wants to support Liam but showing up to the hospital room of a man you hated and who devoted a lot of time and energy to ruining your life seems a bit much.

Good to see Thomas back.  I hope he and Sally can get the old mojo back.

Edited by mightysparrow
Hope and Liam are different people
  • Love 5

Thomas with a touch of gray looks good. Pierson looks awesome & it’s nice that are wrapping up the Caroline (fake) health issue. It’s too bad he left when the Thomas & Sally storyline was hitting it’s stride. I know Brad Bell asked him back but he must have thought he had Pierson for a few more years orignally to have invested so much time on Thomas & Sally. Now, Sally doesn’t have anyone since Liam & Wyatt are off the market. 

• Love 5

So where is Caroline in this story? Does Thomas know that she knew all along that Bill lied about her cancer and she went along with it for her own selfish purposes. Will we hear on Monday that Thomas has left her for good and gotten custody of his son? She was as culpable as Bill was in my opinion.

• Love 4

Hope’s sweater was just stupid looking on her. I meant to mention that the other day but there was so much ridiculous stuff going on, I forgot. Her clothes since she returned have been awful-ugly, ill fitting and out of date. Hate her hair too. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Pierson looks awesome & it’s nice that are wrapping up the Caroline (fake) health issue. It’s too bad 

It's too bad that Thomas told Sally that Caroline just told him about it, offscreen. That's something we the viewers should have seen.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Thomas with a touch of gray looks good. Pierson looks awesome & it’s nice that are wrapping up the Caroline (fake) health issue. It’s too bad he left when the Thomas & Sally storyline was hitting it’s stride. I know Brad Bell asked him back but he must have thought he had Pierson for a few more years orignally to have invested so much time on Thomas & Sally. Now, Sally doesn’t have anyone since Liam & Wyatt are off the market. 

That's Bell's problem that he couldn't think out of the damn box. The same as when KKL said no to Brick 2.0 and just ended the baby Jack story in the stupidest way possible. William Bell would have set up Brooke and Taylor would've be co-moms in competition for Jack's attention once he got older. That's far more believable than them fighting over Ridge and neither has issue dragging their daughters out as proxies.

But anyway, yeah. CH has so much talent and this will be a blessing to whoever gets her next. But it's so trash that she and Sally have to be punished because women are only as valuable as their current love interest on this show.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

It's too bad that Thomas told Sally that Caroline just told him about it, offscreen. That's something we the viewers should have seen.

Point well taken. There would have been more impact had Linsey Godfrey had been able to finish the storyline out, too. 

• Love 3

Instead of putting 100% of the blame on Bill, I wish Sally would have angrily added "And Caroline went along with it???"

I think I have a bit of a thing for Det. Sanchez.  He is inches away from being as hammy as my all-time favorite TV detective, Horatio Caine!

• Love 3

So, Baker's been kicked upstairs. It's probably better for Det. Sanchez to be running the investigation since he has no history with the all the concerned parties and potential suspects. He can be more objective.

Heh, Steffy when Hope showed up at the hospital: "This bish. Like a recurring rash."

Bill getting shot was good for Katie and Wyatt in that the reveal of their secret relationship now pales by comparison. Everybody's like, "Oh, yeah? That's nice" instead of "Are you effing insane? Bill will lose his mind!"

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Point well taken. There would have been more impact had Linsey Godfrey had been able to finish the storyline out, too. 

Regarding Caroline,

Spoiler

LG returns to the canvas for at least one episode on March 13.  Caroline shows up in L.A. and witnesses Tally reconnecting.  Not sure what else happens, or how many episodes she's back for, but we will see some fallout from Caroline's and Bill's lie about her health.

• Love 6

What a perfectly terrible week! No power at home or work from last Friday until Thursday. Then we get a messy storm with lots of ice and some snow. Mr. R has been down with that horrible flu and a sinus infection, and during all that I had to put one of my kitties down. And, of course, I missed the whole week of Who Shot Bill.

So, after getting caught up, I am pretty pleased overall. I think the suspect build up was done well with the exception of Rick and Maya, who have not been in Bill’s orbit for a very long time. Pam was just ridiculous, but that has been well parsed out by my fellow posters.

I especially liked the weird camera angles they used as the shooter approached Bill’s mansion, and positively loved the shot of the security gates opening; I found that creepy as hell.  The wind worked well, and I liked all the coats and gloves. I am very old fashioned and think coats, gloves, hats and scarves make you look put together and very sophisticated.

I also like how all the suspects look guilty as hell, and don’t appear to have any fucks to give about it. Wyatt coming home looking drained, and downing an entire bottle of whiskey? Didn’t even check to see if Katie was home, and if she wasn’t, where she went? Then waking up and seeing all those missed calls and messages from Katie and just nonchalantly laying the phone down?

Ridge, fairly dancing a jig at the news? I don’t think I have seen Brooke have so many what the fuck looks during the same week in the entire history of the show.

Quinn, angrily telling Eric that she could care less, and getting insulted with Eric’s interrogation?

I can understand Katie and Liam’s reactions. It Is entirely possible to truly hate someone, but still love them deeply. It doesn’t mean you want any type of a relationship with that person, but you don’t want to see anything bad happen to them. But I don’t want this to lead Liam to forgive his father. I would much rather see that happen organically, over time, with hard work and sweat and effort. Bill getting shot has nothing to do with Bill fucking Steffy.

Who was watching Will when Katie went over to confront Bill about the custody papers?

What I didn’t like. Thomas throwing all the shade on Bill. Seriously? Doesn’t he realize that Caroline had to agree to this lie? Doesn’t he understand that she is the one who perpetrated the lie by living it? Of the two, I find Caroline’s actions far more reprehensible; Bill just got the ball rolling, it was Caroline’s job to run with it and make it work, and she did just that by making Thomas feel bad about himself, and guilty for Sally. She also took advantage of Thomas, and disrespected him, by putting him through the stress of thinking she was ill; making him a caregiver to someone who was perfectly well. As someone who has spent a great deal of her marriage being a caregiver, I known first hand how hard it is. Caroline is a Bitch.

I was also unhappy to see Liam show up for dinner. And to see Hope at the hospital with her perpetual worry face on.

I would have much preferred all the suspects to circle the wagons, and become co-conspirators, protecting each other, and the guilty party, in their shared hatred of a common enemy. It would have little Dt. Sanchez running in circles, and the newly promoted Deputy Chief of Police Baker shoveling hotdogs. I really don’t like how everyone is throwing shade around right out of the starting gate.

Justin? Dear Lord man, just pin a target to your forehead. I wouldn’t be surprised if Justin added some self serving verbiage to those documents. I can’t wait to see his reaction when he learns they were never signed.

My money is on Shirley or Coco. Shirley has shown that she can be downright evil and mean. Coco could be suffering from a psychotic break from all the stress and pain Bill has caused her sister.

I could also get behind Justin and Allison working together. Justin’s part was to make sure he has control of everything if anything happens to Bill. He did that with the unsigned documents that are now in evidence. Allison’s part was to be the shooter. Her payoff would come down the line after things have settled down a bit.

Or it could have been Quinn’s eyebrows……

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Who was watching Will when Katie went over to confront Bill about the custody papers?

Katie said thank God Will isn't home, so I assume he is away at that school Eric got him into.

@RuntheTable, so sorry about your week *hugs*

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

What I didn’t like. Thomas throwing all the shade on Bill. Seriously? Doesn’t he realize that Caroline had to agree to this lie? Doesn’t he understand that she is the one who perpetrated the lie by living it? Of the two, I find Caroline’s actions far more reprehensible; Bill just got the ball rolling, it was Caroline’s job to run with it and make it work, and she did just that by making Thomas feel bad about himself, and guilty for Sally. She also took advantage of Thomas, and disrespected him, by putting him through the stress of thinking she was ill; making him a caregiver to someone who was perfectly well. As someone who has spent a great deal of her marriage being a caregiver, I known first hand how hard it is. Caroline is a Bitch.

You know...in retrospect, I think Thomas getting his life upended over a lie that could have only went on because of the shared child they have under suspect circumstances is the most fitting karma for The Misunderstand(tm). It's certainly more than Ridge ever suffered for assaulting either Caroline or Brooke. 

That said, I agree that Caroline could have spoken up at any time but didn't. This is not all at Bill's feet.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, grisgris said:

While I still think he looks hawt, what's with the unnatural pose with his arms? It looks like a Ken doll.

I'd say it looks like he was disturbed mid-meditation but $Bill doesn't go for the 'wussy new age crap'. That's Liam's thing.

• Love 3

Katie screaming in horror at Bill on the floor. Looool. Wrong reaction gurl. It'd be like, "Oh" pour myself a stiff one and think about maybe calling the police a la Nicole Walker/DOOL. Maybe have a monologue where I incite him to beg me to help him and give receipts as to why I shouldn't. Honestly.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Katie screaming in horror at Bill on the floor. Looool. Wrong reaction gurl. It'd be like, "Oh" pour myself a stiff one and think about maybe calling the police a la Nicole Walker/DOOL. Maybe have a monologue where I incite him to beg me to help him and give receipts as to why I shouldn't. Honestly.

Maybe she should do what the one chick in Diary of a Mad Black Woman did when her shit ass, cheating husband got his ass shot:

(All of this, except for breaking up with Wyatt to do it, the way Helen did with fine AF Shemar Moore's character!)

• Love 3
On 3/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, Petunia13 said:

I think it was Saul. 

Yooooo! Saul stans for OG Sally, it should legit be him. I would love it if it was basically everyone who went there to shoot him but they all saw him laid out and were like "Shit, too late" Rick is my dude, "Crazy" *shrugs* That's the kind of reaction I was looking for.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 7