Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Thank you Scott Clifton!  I don't know what you did [to get Bell to change Liam], but whatever it was, IT WORKED!  To see Liam finally become a real live boy was a beautiful thing.  I loved the fact that Fauxdi wasn't even a factor today.  She just stood there, terrified that her husband was going to drop a dime on her worthless ass too.

Caroline lived up to the low opinion I've had of her from the beginning.  She wasn't even woman enough to admit her lie.  Liam had to do it.  The first thing Thomas needs to do is consult a lawyer to get custody of his son.  Anybody capable of such monstrous behaviour has no business near a child.  Sally will be an excellent step-mother.

Poor Wyatt!  Nobody EVER tells him anything.  Maybe he needs spend less time in the tanning booth!  Looks like he got the 'Trump Special'

I echo those who won't be completely satisfied unless Fauxdiloks takes a fall too.  She had a key role in the conspiracy against Sally and she needs to pay along with everyone else.

Is it 13 weeks yet?  Can we get Sheila the fuck off this show?  She (along with Charlie, the Clown)  dragged down an otherwise excellent episode.  Sheila isn't going anywhere near Eric Forrester.  HE ALREADY TURNED HER DOWN!!!!!!!  Those avocados aren't going to raise themselves so KB needs to get back to the farm!!  ASAP!

Edited by mightysparrow
stuff needs to make sense
  • Love 20

This Liam/Bill stuff today was giving me dream vibes ala Quinn bloodying Katie. So we'll see if any of this is actually real. I hope it is because it was delicious, watching Bill's plans unravel and Caroline being exposed. If it isn't, this will be the cruelest trick this show has pulled on us since RJ and Coco. 

• Love 6

Yes. Excellent episode! Not only was Liam on fire but so was Thomas! "You son of a bitch!" and then when he turned the fury on Caro-lyin'. I think Thomas should have berated her more but at least she is now exposed for the elitist entitled brat she truly is. I was also waiting for. I, too, wish Steffy had been implicated but I don't believe anybody else knows that Steffy is the one who summoned Caro-lyin' to L.A. other than the two deceitful heifers themselves.

Why didn't Liam call Brooke to the meeting?

The Sheila-Charlie scenes were ridiculous and yes, if Eric had a brain in his head and not below the waist, he'd immediately see through Sheila's sleazy video and question Charlie as to why he didn't go rescue Quinn and Ridge. Why would Sheila be privvy to security footage from inside FC elevators, anyway? Charlie really needs to be terminated, not only from FC but from the show period. Who cares now that Charlie is the one who inadvertently led Sheila to outing Quidge? They're back together. Pam has been no fan of Quinn anyway, so why would she care? She'd probably be proud of her man.

I don't know about anybody else, but I was seeing huge red flags waving towards Bridge when Quinn was encouraging Ridge to pursue his "destiny." I am sure that an deluded and devastated Brooke would be ripe for the picking.

• Love 8

I do like Ridge and Quinn as friends, but I don't think they are going to stay that way long.  Eric will believe Sheila and dump Quinn, who will be comforted by Ridge, just when Brooke finds out about Bill's shenanigans and dumps him.

I know Bill is a lying, cheating scoundrel, but I find his self-absorption very entertaining.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

No, Charlie needs to kill Sheila once and for all. That woman just will not DIE!!!

Let's compromise: they both die!

1 hour ago, Dream Boy said:

This Liam/Bill stuff today was giving me dream vibes ala Quinn bloodying Katie. So we'll see if any of this is actually real. I hope it is because it was delicious, watching Bill's plans unravel and Caroline being exposed. If it isn't, this will be the cruelest trick this show has pulled on us since RJ and Coco. 

If they do that, I'm through with the show. Period.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

If Sheila is going to kill someone, it needs to be Charlie. 

I wish she'd kill *me* so that I could finally be free of this addiction to this stupid show ??

But yeah, Chuckles is a waste of a perfectly good paycheck, one that would be better used to cast a worthy love interest for Katie, someone from Liam's past or a body double for the Partially Open Door so it can get a rest and spend time with the wife and kids. That door is the hardest working prop in Hollywood. ?

• Love 6
13 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

The first thing Thomas needs to do is consult a lawyer to get custody of his son.  Anybody capable of such monstrous behaviour has no business near a child. 

God, who the Hell thought anyone would need to write this exact sentence a year ago?

I said it once and I'll say it again: only B&B could so thoroughly ruin a character where you've nearly forgotten the suspect circumstances under which Douglas was conceived. I really shouldn't be surprised considering how Brooke was depicted and her rape was used as a way to reunite Bridge. And yet..

But hey,  the Wizard gave Liam courage in the form of a much needed pair to match the heart we hear so much about and the brain that's gotten a workout lately, so I'll take that victory. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

Recap for Mon. 9/4/2017:

First up are Quinn and Ridge, who are working in the design office and she's happily humming away, clearly thrilled that Sheila is no longer in her life. I wouldn't count on it, Quinn.

Quinn-Ridge-thanks-BB-HW.jpg

Ridge: "So, you're okay?"

Quinn: "With Sheila gone? I'm more than okay."

Ridge: "You and Dad. You're okay. Because when I walked in the other day, it seemed like-" Fishing, Ridge?

Quinn: "Look, he was upset, all right? Understandably. I let things get out of control. Hey, thank you for sticking up for me. Your support means a lot." They share a warm look and it's a pretty safe bet that Qridge isn't over - not by a long shot.

Ridge: "Of course. I'm just glad that Dad is home. You got your husband back."

Quinn: "Right. I have a second chance with Eric. I don't want to waste it worrying about sheila."

Ridge: "I'm glad to hear that."

Quinn: "You should give it a try."

Ridge: "Give what a try?"

Quinn: "Second chances. Brooke." Do not encourage him, Quinn.

Ridge reminds her: "Brooke is married to Bill." For now...

Quinn: "I know, but don't give up on what you're supposed to have in life. You know, if it's Brooke, you're gonna have it." I think we both know Quinn doesn't really want Ridge back with Brooke.

Ridge: "Why do you sound so confident?"

Quinn: "Oh, because I'm doing this whole 'trust in life working out the way it's supposed to' thing. Yeah. And it's working. You know? I'm living proof."

Ridge tells her he thinks she gives good advice. I beg to differ.

Quinn: "Oh. I think so."

Ridge: "So I'm not gonna give up on Brooke, however unlikely that whole scenario sounds to me, but..." Lord, give me strength. He is going to keep sniffing around Brooke at the absolute worst possible time considering Bill's up to his eyeballs in shit of his own making.

Quinn: "Why unlikely? Because she's married to Bill? I think that kind of works in your favor, because, you know, he's Bill Spencer. He's gonna shoot himself in the foot eventually." He already has. Brooke just doesn't know it yet.

Ridge: "That's a good point."

Quinn gets a text from Ivy who's having an issue with shipping. She heads off to lend some reinforcement and "grumpy CEO" Ridge decides to tag along. 

I'll rush through the yawn-inducing Charlie/Cray-Cray crap to spare you and me both.

She shows up at FC and I love how she's allowed to just waltz wherever she pleases despite the lifetime restraining order. She barges into Charlie's quarters and spies Ridge and Quinn getting into an elevator via one of the security camera screens.

She stops the elevator so they can be forced to spend time together in such close, cozy quarters.

After a few moments of hitting the alarm and trying the security phone to no avail since Sheila won't let Charlie answer the call of duty, Quinn plops down on the floor and Ridge immediately sits next to her.

I did have to laugh when Sheila says this: "Just look at them sitting so close to one another, almost drooling on each other." I mean, she kind of has a point when he could have sat adjacent, across from her but nope, he sits practically on top of her.

Quinn: "I know this is gonna sound really strange. Um, but, uh... I miss you." Gives him a little girl coy look and then giggles.

Ridge: "You do?"

Quinn: "I do. I miss our closeness. I mean, you know, keeping that secret, it was an awful secret, but it, uh, it bonded us." (OMFG!) "I told you things I've never told anyone (including her own husband), and, you know, I mean, we became friends."

Ridge: "The way we started was rough."

Quinn: "Yeah."

Ridge: "All I wanted to do is find out things about you and use them against you and bury you."

Quinn sighs as he continues: "I don't want to do that anymore, 'cause I don't want to lose what we have, either. I'll always be here for you." The physical part of their affair may be over (or on hold) but the emotional part? Still very much all systems go.

Sheila immediately starts snapping photos of them with her phone, willing them to kiss.

giphy.gif

But all is forgiven because of the showdown at the $ Bill Corral.

We cut to SP where Liam and Steffy are standing in $ Bill's office.

A worried-looking Steffy asks: "You're really doing this?" 

Liam gives her a look: "It's the right thing, Steffy. The truth is always the right thing." Go with that feeling, Liam!

Wyatt enters then: "Got your message. What's going on?"

04.09.2017+%25280%2529.png

Liam: "Well, some things need to be said." And some very hot tea needs to be spilled.

04.09.2017+%25281%2529.png

Wyatt, confused, glances askance at Steffy who looks like she's about to be ill: "To me? Uh-oh. Should I be nervous?"

Liam sighs: "No, no, no, not you. Dad."

Wyatt blanches: "Dad? All right, what's he done now?" 

04.09.2017+%25282%2529.png

Liam: "Well, if you honestly don't know, I would sit. This ain't gonna be pretty."

04.09.2017+%25283%2529.png

Thomas enters then with Caroline, who looks like she wants to be swallowed up by the floor, her and her awful outfit that makes this skinny chick look like she has (gasp!) rolls, and catches the last part of Liam's statement: "Sit for what?"

04.09.2017+%25284%2529.png

Liam looks at the three of them, with an especially long look at his lying, deceiving cousin: "You'll see. Thanks for coming."

Carowhine whines: "You didn't really give us much of a choice. We were on our way to the airport." Oh, I'll just bet you were.

Liam looks at her, a faint hint of disgust in his eyes: "I know...I appreciate you taking a later flight, but you both need to be here for this."

Bill enters right on their heels.

04.09.2017+%25285%2529.png

If he's thrown by the gathered assembly he does a good job of covering it up as he jokes: "Well, this can't be a surprise party. It's not my birthday."

04.09.2017+%25286%2529.png

Liam, quietly: "It's not a party."

04.09.2017+%25287%2529.png

Caroline is quick to tattle to Uncle Bill: "Liam called us here."

Bill casts a withering glance at Liam: "Is that so? All right, son. What's this about?"

04.09.2017+%25288%2529.png

Liam looks directly at his father: "I think you know what this is about."

Bill: "I'm happy to have a conversation with you, Liam. Privately." That ain't gonna happen, Bill, but nice try though.

04.09.2017+%25289%2529.png

Before Liam can respond to that, the door opens yet again and Sally enters. Oh damn....

Sally, looking clearly uncomfortable at being here with Caroline and Bill in the room: "Am I late?" Caroline is pissed as hell that Sally is there and I love it.

04.09.2017+%252811%2529.png

Liam is almost smug here: "Nope. Right on time."

04.09.2017+%252810%2529.png

Thomas is thrown for a loop: "Sally, what -- what are you doing here? Why is she a part of this?"

04.09.2017+%252813%2529.png

Bill: "She's not. None of you are, so get out." No one moves.

Liam: "Actually, this is all about Sally...and you (he looks at Thomas) and Caroline (who shrinks away from his look) and the lies my father tells." Caroline looks like she's going to throw up while Bill eyes glow like black coals.

04.09.2017+%252814%2529.png

Sally: "Lies involving me?"

Bill warns: "Don't do it, Liam. You'll regret it." Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week but right now, this is no fucks to give Liam standing in the room

Liam gives his father and cousin one last chance to do the right thing: "You want to say it, or should I?" Predictably, neither of them say a word. Cowardly assholes. Liam turns to look at Thomas: "Caroline's not sick."

04.09.2017+%252815%2529.png

Thomas does a double-take: "I'm sorry. What?" He looks at Liam while Sally eyes Caroline and you can hear the "I knew it!" in her head.

04.09.2017+%252816%2529.png

Liam: "She's not dying, Tom. She never was."

04.09.2017+%252817%2529.png

Thomas immediately turns his laser-focus on Caroline, his voice rising: "You're not dying?" She continues to remain silent, cringing away from him. 

04.09.2017+%252818%2529.png

Wyatt is looking from one to another, clearly reeling: "Why do we think she's dying?!"

Bill shouts: "Everybody out! Now! Thomas, Caroline, stay!" They're not dogs, Bill. Andplusalso, the gig is up.

Caroline finally erupts, sobbing: "God, it's over, Uncle Bill!"

04.09.2017+%252819%2529.png

Liam: "My dad needed Spectra to fail so he could get the land it's sitting on, and, Tom, he thought getting you out of town would make it easier."

Sally looks at Caroline like she is the scum of the earth, which, she is: "You've got to be kidding me."

Bill, sarcastically laughs: "Yep, he's kidding! Ha! That Liam. He's a real cut-up. Making light of your cousin's illness?"

Wyatt, the pieces starting to come together: "Dad, what's going on?"

Bill barks: "Stay out of it, Wyatt! You're gonna end up like your brother! Jobless, homeless, and out of an inheritance!" Liam never struck me as caring about the money and even if he did, he's got his sugar mama CEO to take care of him. 

Steffy finally speaks: "Just calm down for a second, please."

Thomas is FURIOUS: "Calm down? You want us to calm down? You want us to calm down?! I've been in New York!!! I left my life, you son of a bitch, for your stupid tower and your stupid lie! This is all for you! I left Sally and I left Spectra when they needed me the most!" He's unloading on Bill with both barrels.

Bill: "Your son needed you more." I'd love it if Thomas belted him one here.

Thomas: "My son HAD me! And, you..." He looks down at a still-cringing Caroline who's doing her best not to look at him but he's not letting her off the hook. Not for a nanosecond. She just stands there and sobs, thinking her poor widdle tears will somehow be the great equalizer here.

Thomas: "You just went along with all of this, and you just didn't think how it might affect my life!"

Caroline whines: "I didn't want to! I hated it! I hated it! But I had you back and I had our family together!"

04.09.2017+%252820%2529.png

Thomas has heard enough: "Stop! Stop! This is insane. This is all...this is all insane! I can't believe I am a part of this." Caroline just keeps right on blubbering.

04.09.2017+%252821%2529.png

04.09.2017+%252822%2529.png

He immediately turns to Sally, who is in tears, mostly for him and what he was put through all these weeks. "I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am sorry. If I had any idea about any of this, I would-"

Sally: "I know, I know. It's okay." They are very much back together and Caroline realizes this in an instant. 

Liam: "Actually, it's not. It's really not okay. 'Cause my dad went a lot further than you realize." Oooohhhh, ALL the tea is gonna get spilled today. 

tenor.gif

Bill: "Liam, I swear on all that I have-" He doesn't give a rat's ass about what you have. 

Liam: "What do I have to lose, Dad?! I'm not gonna stop until they know everything, so..."

Wyatt: "Okay, there's more?" 

Liam: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, there's more. My dad figured shipping you off to New York would take too long, so he tried something more drastic."

Bill: "Don't listen to any of this nonsense!" But they are listening. To every single word.

Liam: "Why let Spectra fizzle out on its own when he could make it happen immediately, when he could make it happen right before your fashion show?"

Sally, realization dawning: "Oh, my God. The fire?"

Wyatt: "That was an accident. Right?" Try and keep up, Wyatt. I know you've got Katie's snatch on the brain but c'mon!

Liam: "Oh, no. Was it?" He looks at his fuming father.

Sally: "Liam, you were there when we found out the wiring was bad. It was an electrical issue." 

Liam refuses to give his father an out: "I know it started out that way, but then I made the unfortunate decision of telling my dad I put it out, and it inspired him."

Thomas: "God, you selfish bastard. People could have been killed in that fire!" Exactly right!

04.09.2017+%252823%2529.png

Bill: "Because of faulty wiring!" Don't you fucking dare...

Liam counters: "No, because of you!"

Sally is flabbergasted: "You would really go that far, all for some stupid skyscraper?"

Bill: "It was a fire, all right? Don't let Liam's overactive imagination-"

Wyatt interrupts: "Then deny it! Say Liam's wrong." But you can see that he knows their father is guilty as sin.

Bill: "Liam has never been more wrong in his life." No, he's never been more right!

There's a knock at the door and I was expecting (hoping) Brooke would walk in then. Bill, still full of false bravado, jokes about it being Little Red Riding Hood's granny or his tailor. But you can see him sweating about who's going to walk through the door. 

The door opens and Bill calls out: "I don't have time-"

The words die on his lips as he sees who it is.

It's not Brooke. It's Lieutenant Hot Dog.

I'm good with the mystery arrival being Lieutenant HD because this means Bill gets to be the one to tell Brooke what he did.

Liam: "Good. You got my message."

Lt. HD: "Indeed. Well, I'm intrigued. Why am I here?"

Liam: "To arrest my father."

Steffy is about to lose her shit: "Liam, are you sure?" Pipe down and just stand there and look pretty whatever.

Lt. HD: "On what charge?"

Liam announces it, loud and proud: "Arson. My dad is responsible for the fire at Spectra Fashions."

Lt. HD: "That's a very serious accusation."

Liam1.thumb.jpg.936cdf09bdf04584de14bdc3fcebf6ea.jpg

A quick cut to Caroline, still looking like she's about to hurl, a pissed-off Wyatt, and Fauxdi (who can't quite believe her husband).

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.8a53979360c202dea1dec5a7c5864b9f.jpg

Bill: "You have to excuse my son, Lieutenant. Sadly, it seems that he's still suffering from the effects of his concussion." There is low and then there is this. How dare he try to use Liam's previous medical condition against him. Especially considering his concussion enabled Quinn to kidnap him...among other things.

Liam is pissed: "Oh, for God's sake."

Bill: "I apologize for wasting your time. It's bad enough that liam's little meltdown has created a family crisis. But to drag you into his delusion is just beyond the pale." He's beyond the pale? He's beyond the motherfucking pale?!?

Lt. HD isn't going anywhere and Liam knows it and Bill knows it: "No need to apologize. I enjoy doing my job." Especially if it comes with hot dogs.

Liam: "For the record, he admitted it. Said he arranged the fire, said he had no regrets."

Bill, lying: "Never said it."

Liam: "What were the words you used? 'Fair play?'"

Bill: "This is ridiculous. There's no proof. There's no evidence."

Sally: "We know how much you want the property. We can testify to that." She looks Bill square in the eye, showing she's not intimated by him in the least. She's not the malleable little twit his niece is.

Sally.thumb.jpg.b6a5096b8205e1c966fb1d84306f1de3.jpg

Thomas: "And the lies that you have told. Just the effort that you've put into making Spectra fail and me leave for New York." Showing motive and opportunity.

Lt. HD's ears perk up here: "What's this?"

Thomas: "I'll tell you what this is. This is Bill Spencer convincing me that Caroline is dying. And I believed it. I did. And he knew that I would want to go and be by her side while she still had a chance so we could make a family for my son! Fell for it. And I left Spectra while they were vulnerable." 

Lt. HD: "Is this true?"

Caroline squrims under his gaze but admits it: "Unfortunately."

Bill scoffs, rolling his eyes: "Nothing to do with this so-called arson."

Bill1.thumb.jpg.366cb020c58cca580dfd43b6e7cb3318.jpg

Lt. HD corrects him: "If you're determined to make Spectra fail, it's got a lot to do with it. What's the reasoning, anyway?"

Liam: "He wanted to put a skyscraper where Spectra currently stands."

Bill: "Never denied it. But to try to time it to this, uh, unfortunate accident-"

Liam speaking for all of us: "Nobody believes it was an accident, Dad."

Liam2.thumb.jpg.97b967895615a07ca6c074e35546bc56.jpg

Bill: "What I don't believe is that I called you 'son,' that I gave you my name!" 

Liam doesn't tear up at this like he did just a few days ago. Oh no, quite the opposite as he approaches his father, his finger pointed squarely at him.

Liam3.thumb.jpg.0764e049b793311a96e625d90aae0683.jpg

Liam: "Actually, I'm quite proud to call myself a Spencer. Just not the way that you represent the name. Living by your own rules, profit at all costs, not a care in the world about the people you hurt. The thing is, you don't just love money. You worship it. You worship that building. Lieutenant Baker, my father is one of the most rapacious men I have ever met. He is pathologically self-serving. And it always bothered me. I always hated it, but I always pretended that his deficit of morals wouldn't reflect on me. The thing is, that's not true, though. And I don't want to do it anymore. My father committed a crime." He pauses to let that statement take hold in everyone's minds. "He committed a crime. He's responsible for the fire at Spectra and I think he deserves to pay." 

Bravo, Liam, bravo! This speech has been a long time coming.

Lt. HD: "We're talking years in prison if this leads to a conviction. Are you sure you're prepared to do this?" 

Bill: "He's grandstanding, making up lies!" The only one grandstanding here is you, Bill.

Liam: "No, you are the liar! You lie! You're the one who makes this family something to be ashamed of! You know, I used to be proud of this." He gestures to the sword necklace and I wish he had torn it off - my thinking is Bill will instead. "And now the idea that I would even be associated with you is an embarrassment to me! But don't worry! While you're in prison, Wyatt and I will rebuild this family. We will rebuild this company and we will finally make the Spencer name mean something good!" Read that no-good father of your's for filth, Liam. PREACH!

Lt. HD: "So, Liam, is this some family squabble, some disagreement between you and your father?" If only that were all this is.

Liam: "No, it is not."

Lt. HD: "So you're prepared to testify against him?" Caroline and Steffy both stare at Liam, clearly freaking the fuck out while Wyatt is ready to explode on Bill.

Wyatt2.thumb.jpg.03647d7904b5ee61026c37043c5b2d0d.jpg 

Carowhine.thumb.jpg.e784c00ed6841e7ad7aac1c49edc80c3.jpg

Yes, ladies, actions do have consequences.

Lt. HD, echoing me: "You understand the consequences?"

Liam doesn't hesitate for a second: "Yes."

Lt. HD shrugs to himself: "Well...then I guess we're gonna take you in."

Bill turns to his once-favorite son and all of his bluster is gone as he begs and pleads with his son: "Liam, fix this. "

Liam slowly shakes his head.

Liam4.thumb.jpg.77905f204102478d26eed67f0095ea27.jpg

Bill, continues to grovel (a first for him, I think) as the realization starts to dawn and the walls start closing in: "Tell them it isn't true. Liam. Please...."

Bill2.thumb.jpg.05e19908813e55577d049ae70a063a2f.jpg

Sorry, Bill, but Liam has finally wrenched his balls free from Fauxdi's talons and I don't see him handing them over anytime soon. Plus, Bill showed his true colors when he was willing to sacrifice his own son for an inanimate object. 

Flesh and blood vs steel and glass. It doesn't get any more clear cut than that.

An absolutely riveting episode with stand-out performances from SC, DD, and PF with CH and DB adding strong support. 

The fallout should be incredible and I can't wait to watch.

And this had better not be a dream or I will burn shit down (pun very much intended). 

• Love 18

Thank you for the recap, @CountryGirl, much appreciated! I missed the first half of the show yesterday, due to the holiday & unsuccessfully trying to force naps on my children, so I wasn't sure that everyone knew that Caroline was perfectly healthy. I might have to watch just for the Wyatt confusion.

• Love 5
On 9/4/2017 at 5:37 PM, drivethroo said:

Steffy's role in getting Caroline to come on  to Thomas needs to be exposed as well.

i hope when Quinn & Ridge are exposed, Eric will question why the elevator was stopped, why no one came to help them even after Quinn pushed the help button several times and why Sheila was able to take pictures.

Thank you!  This shit ONLY works for me if that slattern with the plastered on hair is outed for her role in this as well.

Oh, and I'm going to need Quinn and Ridge to keep Brooke's name out their mouths.  I am NOT up for another few months of GarBridge teases and a 50-something Brooke playing the "will I, or won't I take Ridge back?" foolery yet again.  KKL must be downright sick of it; Lawd knows am.  It's not compelling television and as much as I love KKL, she is no longer an ingenue and deserves something better than playing the same storyline 30 years later.  And, how many more bites at the apple must KKL and TK make before TIIC finally get it through their thick skulls that they have no chemistry.  They couldn't sell a GarBridge reunion the last time despite Brooke and Ridge's slouchy, pouty's son "compelling" reasons for wanting it.  Just make it stop--NOW.

Edited by MulletorHater
Being pissed off doesn't have it's privileges
  • Love 5

I feel like Justin Timberlake on "Punk'd", except I'm not as pretty or talented, & even the IRS wouldn't want our dog.

That was an exceptional episode yesterday. I hope Liam got a wakeup call about who Steffy really is when she shushed him so he couldn't tell Thomas anything.

Edited by nkotb
Extolling JT's virtues
  • Love 15

I guess I am not entirely surprised it was a dream, but what a long dream!  All through Liam's confrontation with Bill, I kept thinking:  you are going to have your father arrested for arson, but you never had the balls to have Quinn put away for kidnapping, sexual assault and whatever other charges, like endangerment, if there is such a thing?  But this is B&B, so characters acting out of character is to be expected.

I do wish that Liam had outed the Caroline lie to Thomas.  I cannot wait until Thomas finds out Steffy was in on it.  Does Steffy not remember how furious she was with Ridge for lying about Douglas?  Now she is doing something as horrible to her own brother.

If this real estate is so valuable why doesn't CJ shop it around?

• Love 10

Virtually all of us were extolling the acting and writing of Monday's episode including myself.  Because of the holiday I was actually watching in real time, something I haven't done in decades.  It reminded me of old school B&B when stuff went down!  I couldn't wait to post on PTV how impressed I was with every aspect of the show.

I haven't seen today's episode, but judging from some posts, it seems the events that took place on Monday's episode never really took place.  This is very disheartening.  It's disheartening when a show, that is basically unwatchable finally does something to make it watchable and then, in some twisted sense of theatrics, pulls the rug out from under us.  Not cool, definitely not cool.  I won't be watching today's episode, I'll be deleting it from my DVR, I will also be taking off B&B from my "DVR every weekday" schedule.  I've gone through months of not watching this show since it premiered, sometimes out of boredom, sometimes out of being too busy, but never, not until now that is, have I stopped watching out of frustration with writers and producers.

I'm going to continue to check in on this thread for updates and witty remarks/recaps/ripostes and occasionally join in, but as for the show itself, I'm out until further notice.

• Love 13

@CountryGirl I love how in your recap as the drama builds, the thumbnails get larger and larger until it's big honking close ups of Bill and Liam :)

1 hour ago, bannana said:

All through Liam's confrontation with Bill, I kept thinking:  you are going to have your father arrested for arson, but you never had the balls to have Quinn put away for kidnapping, sexual assault and whatever other charges, like endangerment, if there is such a thing? 

Well, I could buy if he regretted not pressing charges against her then, that this time he doesn't want to make the same mistake again in letting someone get away scott free except for the fact that Bill is his father and no matter how much crap he's done, Liam does love him and knows sending him to jail would be a huge line to cross. Had someone gotten hurt or a pregnant Steffy been in that warehouse and nearly died? Totally would buy it.

The one good thing about yesterday's episode is that everyone can submit it for their Emmy package.

But really I do hate fake-outs.  I get that they want to give the audience the fulfillment of seeing the ish go down without the writers having to live with the consequences but inevitably what actually happens ends up being so stupid and nonsensical that you have all the players, even those who are in the right looking stupid. DOOL did this with the EJ and Abigail affair reveal with Sami going on an amazing rampage only for it to be revealed to be EJ's nightmare and when the reveal finally did happen in story it was lame.

Edited by TobinAlbers
must learn to complete all my sentences!
  • Love 14

Fucking disgraceful.  We give this show our energy and time out of our lives and THIS is how they repay us?  I'd heard that it could all be a 'dream' but I couldn't bring myself to believe that Bell Jr. would treat his viewers with such disrespect.  Well, he fooled me.  AGAIN.

Liam's problem isn't his father.  It's the cunt (yes, I said it) he's married to.  Fauxdiloks keeps talking about how much she loves that Liam is so 'good' and 'honest' but that's as fake as her fucking hair.  Fauxdiloks doesn't want him to be honest; she wants Liam to be $Bill Spencer Lite.  Fauxdi wants to fuck $Bill and she's low enough that she'll take a weak substitute.  So she cajoles Liam into going against his own nature.  If Liam were truly a 'good and honest' man, he'd run miles away from the trash that has her hooks in him.

I can't believe that Fauxdi had the nerve to say it's Thomas' decision.  Bullshit.  Didn't Thomas say that he wanted to be with Sally but he knew that being with Douglas was the 'right' thing to do?  Fauxdi is willing to tear her brother apart because Sally Spectra shoved some cake in her face.  I didn't think it was possible to hate Fauxdi any more than I already did, but I guess ANYTHING is possible.

Fuck Sheila.

The stench coming from the rat's nest on Fauxdi's head has obviously affected Liam's brain.  He thinks he has power?  What power?  He's dealing with people who destroy other people's life FOR FUN! 

FUCKERY.

• Love 15

WHAT THE FUCK!!  The TIIC, pulled a Lucy /Charlie Brown on us. Just when we thought Liam had his Bar Mitzvah and became a man we found out that Steffy still has his balls locked up in her vault. Does Steffy even realize she's complicit to a crime, but that's ok.  Bill can be an arsonist but Sally can't commit corporate espionage.  Steffy has the morals of a gutter tramp. 

Can Shelia just eat shit and die. Please!  

• Love 20
3 hours ago, bannana said:

If this real estate is so valuable why doesn't CJ shop it around?

I've mentioned that before. CJ is holding all the cards here. If Bill wants that property so much, make him pay through the nose. Or start a bidding war.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

The stench coming from the rat's nest on Fauxdi's head has obviously affected Liam's brain.  He thinks he has power?  What power?  He's dealing with people who destroy other people's life FOR FUN! 

You'd think he'dknow this by now, and yet...

This show. ☹

• Love 6

Just when I think the writing on this show cannot get any worse, more boring, more unrealistic, etc, etc, etc, they top themselves. ONE show in the past 10 years was really good and interesting and it turned out to be a fantasy. If they can write a fantasy that well, why can't they write the show that well??!!

• Love 14

Somehow I am really not all that surprised about Liam's story being a "dream". Freaking disappointed but not too shocked.

I figured it was Liam's fantasy when everyone else in the room was so silent & they all just let him talk- especially Fauxdi...then when Justin came in & mentioned Liam would take over...well, as they say, it was all just too damn good to be true. :(

After all that heroism on Liam's part, I just wanted him to tell Thomas the truth, but no, couldn't even get that without Fauxdi shutting him down. How he can stand her is beyond me. Gah!!!

And this Sheila mess...seriously? FF material.

Amazing how this show can be SO good one day & so horrible the next day. I don't like to be jerked around like that....not even a little. There is enough of the "big guys" in this world who are never called to account or made to pay for their horrible actions...I was hoping that at least on a show we might get a crumb of satisfaction with a payoff. Silly me.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 12

Okay, now that I'm over the fuckery and having read the spoiler a few posts up:

I think I can live with Liam getting Bill's confession on tape. It's the kind of backhanded shit Bill himself has pulled and turnabout is fair play. Especially when he won't have anyone in his corner...Wyatt is in the dark and the Rat Haired Faux Dragon he married can sleep at night knowing how she lied to the same brother who has had her back in her shitty schemes against Brooke, Hope and the other Logans. Let's see if Liam is not "Spencer enough" then.

DD and SC play well off one another but geez...it bears repeating:  will Bill Spencer toss his son away over A BUILDING?! At least with the Hope foolishness I could agree with his sentiment about the relationship, if not the measures he took to end it. But there's not even any worthwhile ends to justify these means. :/

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I've mentioned that before. CJ is holding all the cards here. If Bill wants that property so much, make him pay through the nose. Or start a bidding war.

Another point TIIC, is missing. The land is worth more than the building.  The building was useless and had to be demolished anyway. So what's the difference if the building came down by fire or demolition?  Once again, TIIC are going to let the truth get in the way of a good story. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Can Shelia just eat shit and die. Please!  

yes please!!!!

the only way Charlie can be redeemed is if he goes and tells someone what is going on and they set up a sting to catch Sheila red handed plotting.  I would love it if he told Quinn and she's the one that outs Sheila.  UGGGHHHHH i hate that she is back now, i used to love her and her squinty eyes  now i just want her to go back to the old folks villian clinic with James Stenbeck and hang out.

Liam i had such high hopes for you.....

• Love 5

I'm going to need the writers to get out of my head because as much as I detest Sheila, I have to give her props for calling out Ridge's well-worn shtick with women.  He romances them, keeps on the string while he is allowed to move on and have his "happily ever never" while having the other woman hold out just enough hope that one day, some way, he will come to his senses and choose her.  The way Sheila discussed how Ridge bounced back and forth between Brooke and Taylor sounded all too familiar because we've had the same observations for years.  I always marveled that these two women didn't hook up and become real friends after they finally recognized that Ridge set them up to detest each other to prop his own over-inflated ego.

Even Ridge recently admitted that something was wrong with him in the way he regarded women.  It would be just like him to come sniffing around Brooke yet again and getting into her head when she starts to doubt Bill.  Meanwhile, Quinn will continue to bat her eyelashes and flirt with him, while keeping Brooke's name in her mouth, setting up a nice little rivalry while she gives lip service to Eric being the great love of her life.  Telling Ridge that she "misses" him?!   In between her begging Eric to give her another chance and battling Sheila, when exactly did Quinn have time to miss Mr. Wonderful?

Question is what bait will Ridge use this time next time to try to hook Brooke since the RJ Express Card effectively expired a few months ago.

• Love 5

Recap for Tues. 9/5/17:

tumblr_n0hqnovhsz1toklayo1_500.gif

I don't even know what to recap and I have to say I'm not a little pissed right now. Pissed because TPTB pulled this shit. Pissed because I fell for it like dumb some schmuck.

giphy.gif

But at least I'm in good company. :-) 

Suffice it to say that the rest of the dream involves the following: Justin arriving to tell $ Bill that Liam, as VP, will be running SP while Bill is cooling his heels in prison, Liam crows about calling the shots, Lt. HD reads Bill his Miranda rights and leads him out in cuffs, Bill foaming at the the mouth about how he's throwing away his right to be a Spencer and Liam fires back with "There's a new generation of Spencers now" and tears off his necklace and dramatically smashes it.

As Bill is dragged away, he's yelling "Liam! Liam!"

We cut to reality and Fauxdi is screeching, "Liam!" and Liam snaps out of his fantasy. 

05.09.2017+%252823%2529.png

Steffy: "Liam! Are you seriously thinking about doing this? Because it could go down just like that. Your father could just be hauled off and he'd never be able to forgive you." That's all on Bill. And I love how when Sally stole their collection, this heifer wanted her to be taken to San Quentin asap but her old flame, Bill, oh no, let's just overlook his much more serious (given the threat to human life) crime. That it put a stake in Sally's business is just the icing on the cake.

Liam: "He'd deserve it, wouldn't he?" Hell to the YES!

Steffy: "I can't believe your father did this. What he did was so wrong. But do you really want to put your father in jail? Could you really go through with it?"

Again, hell yeah, and I have to wonder (not that this show cares about the law or anything) if Liam could be considered an accessory after the fact (especially when you consider he's VP of a company that will benefit financially from the arson). In the real (vs reel) world, I think there could be some serious repercussions for him.

Steffy: "What your father did was so wrong. But is it worth it giving up any relationship with your father, all because of Sally Spectra?" That's all on Bill. That he cares more about a building than his own son speaks volumes.

Liam: "It's not just for Sally. It's for me. It's for Spencer. Maybe it's time my family's company became about more than greed and power. Maybe it's time to change what it means to be a Spencer."

Thomas pokes his head in then: "Hey, uh...you guys busy? I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave."

Steffy: "Wait, leaving? You're heading back?" What, feeling guilty, Fauxdi?

Thomas: "Yeah, um...Caroline's at Bill's saying goodbye right now. I just wanted to give them a little time to, you know... you guys got a chance to see her, right? Just because I, you know...I don't know when, um... when we'll be back, is all."

Steffy: "Sounds like you're leaving permanently." And all because of a lie.

Thomas: "Uh... being with Douglas and Caroline, being a family, it feels right. And I am really grateful for the time that we have together." Grateful is one way to put it. Resigned is another.

Liam: "What about Sally?" If looks could kill, Liam would be dead right now from the daggers Steffy is shooting at him.

Thomas: "I'm doing what I have to do, and Sally knows that. Yeah, I want to be here for her right now, after the accident...after the fire. But I have to be with my son. That is too important."

Steffy gives a warning glance at Liam, then, tearfully gives her brother a hug: "Okay, um... well, uh, text me when you land, please." Okay, what's with the waterworks? She's not supposed to know that Carowhine is dying nor is Liam. New York is only a flight away so it's not as if she's never going to see him again. And I don't believe the tears are because she has any shred of guilt over lying to her own brother. 

Thomas pulls back, saying "Yeah...okay."

Liam: "Thomas...wait."

Steffy snots: "Thomas has a plane to catch."

Steffy1.thumb.jpg.353fb5210e15dea0dff678377c5f431a.jpg

Liam counters, a wry wisp of a smile on his lips: "Or not."

Thomas is confused: "What do you mean?"

Liam: "Thomas, there are things that you don't-"

Steffy: "This is Thomas' decision." Sure...if it were an INFORMED decision. Which it most certainly is NOT. Liam shakes his head and visibly grits his teeth.

Thomas: "And, Liam, trust me, when it comes to my son and his mother, that's the right thing."

Liam: "Of course, but-"

Steffy interrupting AGAIN: "It's HIS decision. Goodbye, Thomas. Take care of your family." She opens the door and all but kicks him out.

Thomas says he will and leaves but not without a little hint of suspicion in his eyes as he watches Liam. who looks like a wounded puppy right now.

Liam1.thumb.jpg.2bcce5dbbadfc121793848473d2f59c5.jpg

The second the door closes, a tearful Steffy looks at her husband, clearly expecting sympathy. Oh it must be so hard being a lying, monstrous bitch!

Liam: "Why did you stop me?"

Steffy: "Because he's happy! He's with Caroline and he's with his son." He is MISERABLE and how this heifer can be so selfish as to not see that, I will never know.

Liam: "Because of a lie."

Steffy: "The truth doesn't accomplish anything. He would leave Caroline, he'd be confusing his son, and you know what would happen? He'd put two and two together about the fire. As much as you're fantasizing about this idea, I know you don't want your father in jail." 

There is just so much wrong what with she said, I don't even know where to begin. The truth doesn't accomplish anything? How about the old saying "the truth will make you free." Take Thomas, for instance. He would be free to be with his true love, Sally, and pursue his dreams of running a fashion house. Douglas is a toddler. He'd be confused for about a minute. Maybe two. But he'd go right back to being fine with FaceTiming Daddy and Daddy flying to visit him (unless, of course, Thomas goes after full custody when he does learn the truth and I hope he does).  As for Bill serving time...you reap what you sow. Whether or not Liam wants to go that far is beside the point. Bill did the crime and it's not up to Liam or fucking Fauxdi to decide whether he gets off scot-free or not.

Liam: "No, I don't. But he went too far."

Steffy: "I know. I know he did. But he is your father. And I know that you value the truth and I respect that about you. But this is your family and you are a Spencer." What if he was still a Cooper? I'm guessing she might not be so enamored. I'm with whoever said that Steffy imprinted on Liam so she can fuck his daddy vicariously through his son just as we've long known Bill wanted to fuck her using Liam's dick.

Liam touches his sword necklace. 

Liam2.thumb.jpg.9a5fd3f2e381cb1de62fc88163884be6.jpg

Liam" "There was a time when this meant something to me. Being his son... now I can't stand the sight of it. I feel like I'm wearing kryptonite. I want to tear it off me. He just wanted a clone, somebody to follow his orders. Somebody to absorb his twisted world view and I can't do that. I'm not my father. I never will be."

Steffy: "You don't have to be. You just do you. But I need you to think long and hard about this. I know you want to do the right thing. But do you really want your father to go to prison? Because I don't know if you'll be able to live with yourself if you did." I don't know how he'll be able to live with himself if he keeps perpetuating these lies.

Liam: "All I know... is that I have power. For the first time in my life, I have power over my father."

Liam3.thumb.jpg.dbc4b46fcc7ce3bb8b726a6c3570e529.jpg

Hearing that, this immediately popped into my head:

tumblr_n54mjslXI61tb09pwo1_500.gif

Elsewhere, Quinn and Ridge are still sitting in the elevator but not k-i-s-s-i-n-g, much to Sheila's chagrin.

Quinn-Ridge-elevator-BB-HW.jpg

Quinn comments: "If I did have to be stuck in an elevator... might as well be with my best friend." Best friend??? The man who purposefully preyed on you and aided and abetted you cheating on  your husband (the man who SHOULD be your best friend). This is some tomfuckery right there.

Ridge grins: "Right?"

Quinn: "Right. Although, I am going to be getting hungry really soon. That's not gonna be good news for you or anyone." Hanger is a really thing. Just ask CountryBoy.

Ridge pushes the alarm again.

Ridge: "You know what you said earlier about... about missing me. I liked that. It was nice." I'm sure it is "nice," Ridge, getting your ego continually stroked. "I miss who we were together." He misses them lying and cheating??? Oh vey.  "But, hey, you're with my dad, you're back with him, and that's great, and that's the only thing that matters. And if that means we can't be friends anymore, so be it, but I hope it doesn't have to be that way." You cannot be friends with your affair partner. I think that's probably rule #1.

Quinn: "I think we can make this friendship work. We have a bond that I don't want to lose." Even if that bond means losing your husband? I am seriously shaking my head here. She adds: "And I don't want to see the bond that you have with your father suffer anymore. So I'm gonna make it my life's mission to repair your relationship." Focus on Eric, Quinn. His relationship with your BFF Ridge is not for you to fix.

Ridge: "Well, you don't have to take that on."

Quinn: "No, no. I think I do. I mean, he forgave me. I just have to get him to see that he needs to forgive you, too." 

Ridge: "And you would do that for me?"

Quinn: "What are friends for?" Someone needs to start the clock because it's only a matter of time before they give in to temptation. After all, they've set ZERO boundaries. NONE. Which is what led them down this path in the first place.

In the security room, Charlie finally pushes the buttons to get the elevator working again, hissing at a fuming Sheila to be happy with the photos she got.

Ridge comes by moments later to ask about the elevator and oh the wacky hijinks of Sheila hiding and Charlie bumbling his way through an explanation. Such a waste of screen time.

Over at SP, Carowhine shows up to talk to her uncle.

Bill looks at his tower protectively: "Don't even think about trying to knock over my beautiful Sky again."

Caroline: "I came to apologize. I may have thrown a wee bit of a tantrum earlier." Of course she would cave. It's in her best interest to grovel to Bill and keep the long con on Thomas going.

Bill: "Accepted."

Caroline shares that Thomas is at FC, saying goodbye, and then they're going to head to the airport.

Bill: "Why aren't you there with him?"

Caroline: "Because Liam could be there, and I can't risk running into him. I can't face him, knowing that he knows. You don't think he would tell Thomas, do you?" God, she is whiny!

Bill: "My little goody-two-shoes son? He sure as hell better not."

She retrieves Douglas from Alison and Bill is cute and likeable for the few seconds he chats with his great-nephew.

Caroline-Douglas-Bill-office-BB-HW.jpg

A few moments later Caroline heads out to continue her pathetic little life of deceit. 

Bill gets a call from CJ asking if he's still interested in buying the property and Bill feigns indifference.

ITA that CJ should shop the property around if it's such prime real estate. It would be all kinds of hilarious if it was sold out from under Bill but of course, he'd do something to sabotage that deal, too.

My final thoughts are all things Liam. Seize the power, Waffle Boy. Seize it and revel in it, but for the love of God, NUT UP and take your daddy down already.

Because I am hanging by a moment watching this show and much more of this dragging out and I'm outa here.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Elsewhere, Quinn and Ridge are still sitting in the elevator but not k-i-s-s-i-n-g, much to Sheila's chagrin.

Quinn-Ridge-elevator-BB-HW.jpg

Never ever thought I'd say this, but in this picture Quinn and Ridge are too cute.

If Ridge and Caroline had to break up, I wish instead of them just calling it quits that they had overcome the hurdle of Thomas only for the bomb of Queric to happen, Ridge become obsessed with taking her down and instead of it being Brooke he betrayed it ended up being Caroline. Just like he unexpectedly fell for Caroline, he unexpectedly falls for Quinn which then leaves Caroline suddenly free for Thomas to then be torn about Sally who he had started a new romance with in trying to get over Caroline. Now that Caroline is free and reeling from Ridge's betrayal,  you really could see how she would take up more of Thomas' time and it'd make her less of a ninny who just up and out of nowhere wanted Thomas back.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

My final thoughts are all things Liam. Seize the power, Waffle Boy. Seize it and revel in it, but for the love of God, NUT UP and take your daddy down already.

The irony of all this is that Liam will become exactly what Bill wants except it'll be against Bill which he hates AND Liam will become exactly what he hates about his father - a dark corrupted version of himself. Bill definitely needs to go down but not at the expense of Liam's soul.  Teaching Bill a lesson by getting shady is only gonna backfire in some way.

• Love 4

Due to a schedule implosion I have been forced to watch Show in batches of 2 to 4 episodes at a time. Given the ugly u-turns and zig-zags they have taken; watching more than two episodes at once has proven a challenge. I have also had no time for posting and reading my fellow BnBer’s comments, but I think the insanity has ended and I can get back to a normal pace again.

Let me start off by saying: FUCKING SHOW

Quite a few times during these watching marathons I have had to ask myself “why bother?” They have effectively ruined the three relationships I enjoy. Eric and Quinn have been off since their reconciliation. I can’t peg what exactly is wrong, but they don’t seem natural anymore. The easy camaraderie these two enjoyed is gone, and everything about them seems forced and fabricated. I was also totally put out when Eric started lecturing Quinn about her “violence”, and how he was afraid she was regressing. I can’t, I can’t, I just CANNOT with that ish. How stupid, or maybe unaware, is Eric? When did Quinn’s “violence” start? OH RIGHT! that would be after you brought your psycho ex-wife into your home. Not only that, but you brought her in against the wishes of your wife and family. Remember how that worked back when you were really with Sheila? How you told everyone Sheila was not dangerous or a threat to anyone? But she still tried to kill everyone you cared about. So now, Sheila is back, and your volatile wife has had two physical confrontations with her, and you question Quinn’s state of mind and wonder if she is regressing? Completely and totally done I tell you.

Thomas/Sally and Bill/Brooke have also been ruined. Watching Brooke stroke her man as he lies to her face is infuriating. Brooke is behaving like the perfect Mob Mole or the perfect Gansta Wife; just smile, look pretty, and go along with anything hubby says. I had such high hopes for Brill too. I thought at long last Brooke has found the right man for her. Bill was always on shaky ground with me, but now they have taken him to a whole other level, and I find myself squirming in my seat as I watch him and Brooke. I just know they are going to implode when this all comes out. And Ridge is not spoken for. That scares me. A whole lot. But, just because things end with Bill doesn’t mean Brooke has to go running back to Ridge. At this point neither of them are good enough for her.

So, Liam has the power now? What is he going to do with it? I would like to see him force Bill’s hand. Of course Bill will never go to jail, but Liam could still make Bill a very unhappy camper. But that would mean running up against his wifey too, and I think Liam is more afraid of Puffy’s wrath than Bill’s. Look how he cowed to her when Thomas was leaving the office. Hateful Bitch! It most certainly was not Thomas’s choice. His choice was Sally; choosing Caroline only comes by way of Bill’s heinous lie. And Liam, since you not only have the power, but the knowledge too, I want you to be sure to tell Thomas the whole truth, not some watered down version where all guilty parties are not addressed. Yes, that's right. I am telling you to call your bitch wife out too. 

I have no idea what is going on with Sheila; that is what they make ff’d buttons for. However, I did slow the action down long enough to watch Quinn and Ridge. Oh dear. I feel a little sick to say this, but I like them. I really do. I have rarely liked Ridge with anyone; always feeling his best pairing was Taylor, but these two click for me and I still would wager they will be endgame.

Oh, and show, before I forget:

giphy.gif

For fucking with me in such a major way with Liam’s dream sequence.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

Perfect gif and so much word to your post @RuntheTable.

As much as it pains me to say this, given the wonderful Queric was ruined so Quinn and Ridge could have their little fling, they do have something. RS has always been fabulous but TK was a rumpled hobo for much of his tenure until they paired the two and he just lights up and actually does his damn job and acts with her. She makes him bring his A-game (which we knew he had in him given his roles on OLTL and AMC) all day, every day.

I just don't know that I can ever be reconciled to them as a bonafide couple. They're tainted because of Queric and also because I just don't see Ridge changing his original Eggo waffle ways for Quinn. But stranger things have happened...

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Perfect gif and so much word to your post @RuntheTable.

Thanks CountryGirl

36 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I just don't know that I can ever be reconciled to them as a bonafide couple. They're tainted because of Queric and also because I just don't see Ridge changing his original Eggo waffle ways for Quinn. But stranger things have happened...

Yes, I agree, but this is the B&B, where nearly every couple is tainted in some way. But there may be a silver lining to a Q/R pairing; if Ridge is busy with Quinn, then he won't be sniffing around Brooke. The flip side of that would be some horrible B/R/Q triangle, or worse still a quadrangle of B/R/Q/E, or the be all end all, worst possible thing I can think of, a quintuple of B/R/Q/E/S.

• Love 4

I wouldn't mind seeing Brooke and Eric reunite.  Honestly, the only woman on the show that could legitimately be the "Forrester Matriarch" is Brooke.  That was Stephanie's dying wish, just with Ridge instead of with Eric.

Since he's got the power now, will Liam be He-Man or Kringerr?  There's no use in having power unless you're going to use it, so how is Liam going to use it?

And which side will Wyatt end up on? In Liam's fantasy Wyatt ends up on Team Liam but which way will it go? Especially after Bill finds out Katie is doing Wyatt on the side?

If Charlie wants to stop the madness all he has to do is confess to Pam about telling Sheila about Ridge & Quinn.  The fact he hasn't confessed to telling Sheila about Ridge & Quinn tells me he doesn't think Ridge or Quinn suffered like they should've suffered. Charlie also wants to see Ridge & Quinn go down but he's using Sheila to do it.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Brooke and Eric reunite.  Honestly, the only woman on the show that could legitimately be the "Forrester Matriarch" is Brooke.  That was Stephanie's dying wish, just with Ridge instead of with Eric.

Lord, I hope not.   I sincerely hope that Brooke has better sense than to get sucked back into the Forrester matriarch vortex just because the woman who facilitated her rape wanted it.  I realize that Brooke loved and respected Stephanie even after all that, but anytime someone uses her hallowed memory to determine Brooke's future, her reaction should be to run into the night screaming as if her hair is on fire.  At the rate things are going, Brooke can do bad all by her damn self without being saddled with Eric or his fambly.  It just never works out well for her.

• Love 1

Steffy is worried about Liam's relationship with his father?  ?? Why?  She's more worried that Liam will defy her commands. Comment #1, Steffy is large and in charge. Commandments #2 thru #10, see comment #1. 

If Liam is having another dream, I will shit. 
Maya being Maya. From a convict to an entitled self centered witch.  What the hell are TIIC trying to do to Nicole. It's bad enough that they have made her a virgin surrogate and a barren woman but they put another ugly wig on her head.  I thought that Steffy has the monopoly on ugly hair. 

• Love 10

The hairstyles on the women of the show are atrocious.  Caroline's weave, Steffy's rats nest, Nicole's wigs, Brooke's limp locks, Sally's super bright color....

Heather Tom has the most gorgeous hair on the show, and I hope she never lets anyone touch it.

• Love 5