Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

This episode felt like a goodbye to Nicole & Zende.

He was on set filming scenes about two weeks ago, so there's a good chance we'll see at least him on screen next month or so. *screaming inside* Noooooo! 

(Isn't his last name Forrester Dominguez? I seem to recall Kristen and Tony giving home both last names.)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tricknasty said:

Eric called five-head, Nicole Forrester yet Zende is listed as Dominguez in the opening credits. Oh hell. Who cares? Hope to see them never again!

A ?????? by any other name is still a ??????.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I have to say that the ZenCole nuptial was the most boring wedding I've ever been to --  and that includes the Southern Baptist wedding I attended where the reception was in the basement church hall and they served only white sheet cake, mints, and lime sherbet ginger ale punch.

Wow, that does sound like one boring wedding!  I hope you were greatly caffeinated to stay awake!

15 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

No Katie, Wyatt or Ivy?

Since Wyatt is Eric's stepson I definitely would have expected him to be invited, but yeah, he probably didn't want to see his ex-wife & brother practically mating in the Forrester living room.  It is quite shocking Eric's "dear friend" Katie wasn't there.  As far as Ivy goes...maybe the show can save some $ and replace her with POD because, as you said, all she seems to be good for is overhearing/seeing things she shouldn't have.

20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Can we have Steffy down a well? 

While Borat sings a song that goes something like "Throw the bitch down the well....so my show can be free..." :)

16 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Quinn saying the wants to bolt her portrait to the wall. 

Speaking of the portrait, I watch online and I can't jump around through the episode, and I refuse to rewatch for this one little thing, but as Quinn's portrait was being hung back up, I could have sworn it looked like she was wearing a black outfit, but when it was hanging up, it was obviously the white dress.  Was there some kind of shadow that blurred the color of the dress, or did I out & out imagine this?  

21 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I've only seen a gif of Steffy slamming Sally's face into that cake and have no idea of the context but for some reason it pissed me off so much that I want Sally to beat her ass til the white meat shows Bernie Mac style.

Ivy and Sally need to team up to take her down.

I'll take this if we can't get the well scenario.

On 2/15/2017 at 7:53 PM, Gam2 said:

I am sure that the people in charge do auditions for new, untested actors/actresses before they're hired. So how did RJ (Slouchy), Zzzzzzende and Nicole get hired? Sasha was bad when she first appeared but she rapidly improved with her acting abilities. These other 3 became worse the more they were on this show

Especially Nicole.  I didn't think she was half bad when she was first on, but now she's terrible.  I will say, though, that RE's smile is quite lovely, it's too bad she wasn't allowed to do it more often!  Give me dancin' queen Nicole over sullen Nicole any day.

On 2/15/2017 at 4:00 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

The bodice of the wedding dress was delicate and pretty, but all that layered tulle in the skirt swallowed Nicole up.

I agree.  I loved the top half of the gown, but IMO the only women who could pull off that skirt are those who have the height of a  supermodel or WNBA player.

Dare I say...I thought TK cleaned up quite well and looked really handsome at the wedding.

• Love 3

I loved Nicole' s dress (very 1950's).  I agree on the length.  It  would've been more age appropriate if it was tea length.

Boooorrrring wedding.  Missed yesterday due to you-know-who so I missed the Sally/Steffy stuff.  Can't find it on line yet.  Tried YT and CBS but I can't seem to watch on CBS unless I have an account.  Anybody have a link to share for the ep?

Quinn looked fabulous (as always) and good on her putting up her portrait immediately.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

Boooorrrring wedding.  Missed yesterday due to you-know-who so I missed the Sally/Steffy stuff.  Can't find it on line yet.  Tried YT and CBS but I can't seem to watch on CBS unless I have an account.  Anybody have a link to share for the ep?

You should only need an account to watch the prior week's episodes. Try this...http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/pl13KPSv8Us4cNGIOVDbqZ0ltpS4aOw3/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-2-16-2017/

Edited by ByTor

I swear, when that slap first happened, and I just saw brunette hair, I was saying "if that's that bitch Katie, lurking in the damn bushes a-fucking-gain..."  Ivy slapping Quinn for having her tongue down Ridge's throat is fine with me, though.  I wanted to slap a little sense into her myself, I admit.  

KKL and DD are just miles better together than KKL and TK.  But I really want Brooke to choose to go back to Bill before she finds out about Ridge messing around with Quinn.  Bill is so devoted and sure that I want that rewarded with her wanting him because she wants him, and not because he's her fallback.  

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm not a daily watcher so I have no idea why Ivy slaps Quinn for kissing Ridge, does she have a dog in this race?

How about because Eric is her uncle?

Haven't watch yet--just read recap--but I cannot believe Quinn would take such a risk right on her own doorstop where anyone might see her and Katie could view from her hiding spot in the bushes. I understand she's attracted to Ridge but she and Eric are alleged to have an extremely healthy sex life, so she needs to start seeing a shrink or something.

I am disgusted that Zzzende and Nicole are spending their first night as a married couple in the bed that he fucked her sister in.  Which also means they left their guests to go upstairs to fuck. And he tells her he snores? They've never spent the night together? Shaking my head.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, politichick said:
23 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm not a daily watcher so I have no idea why Ivy slaps Quinn for kissing Ridge, does she have a dog in this race?

Still think it's a tad over the top, even for a niece.  Maybe Ivy has residual anger left over from the time Quinn pushed her into the Seine.  Hope Quinn pushes her into Sydney Harbor.

• Love 2

grisgris said,

Oh, yeah, up close, Nicole's dress looked really cheap and scratchy. 

The gown by Monique Lhuillier ($9,500) was altered to accommodate Reign Edwards small frame. As it was styled for the wedding, the gown looked incomplete, particularly without the satin sash, veil, headdress or more elaborate hair decor of some sort. The rose quartz color was attractive on Nicole, but it was too much dress for her to carry off.

2e127f2fce898561c3122329bf8acd61.jpg

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

2e127f2fce898561c3122329bf8acd61.jpg

This dress is freakin' gorgeous. WTH did B&B futz it up so much?  Actually, I'll wager that Maya's wedding couldn't be upstaged since she's the alpha Avant.

Sasha styled as above would've be absolutely stunning walking down the aisle towards Thomas. Talk about a prince and princess wedding.

2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I swear, when that slap first happened, and I just saw brunette hair, I was saying "if that's that bitch Katie, lurking in the damn bushes a-fucking-gain..."  Ivy slapping Quinn for having her tongue down Ridge's throat is fine with me, though.  I wanted to slap a little sense into her myself, I admit.  

KKL and DD are just miles better together than KKL and TK.  But I really want Brooke to choose to go back to Bill before she finds out about Ridge messing around with Quinn.  Bill is so devoted and sure that I want that rewarded with her wanting him because she wants him, and not because he's her fallback.  

Man, I thought it was Katie too BUT I could see her feeling she had double rights to smack Quinn since she was cheating on her good friend Eric and cheating with her sister's fiance. That it was Ivy was hilarious but I can see her thinking that as Quinn's friend her believing she needed to knock some sense into Quinn to keep her from jeopardizing her marriage.

Do Zende and Nicole even have a place of their own? Did they live together? Are they going to live in the mansion with Quinn and Eric and Rick and Maya and Wyatt and Ivy? Can't they at least have the gatehouse?

• Love 6

Recap for Thurs. 2/16/17

Oh, good Christ, TPTB are still wasting good airtime on that awful wedding. My apologies in advance.

Everyone is giving their congratulations to Zende and Nicole. May their lives be happy and joyful and OFF my damn TV.

Kristen (and Tracey is trying desperately to muster up some tears here) thanks Nicole for making Zende so happy. Eric officially welcomes her to the Forrester family, calling her "Nicole Forrester."

Carter, getting in one of his few lines, mentions it being "about damn time." Really? They've known each barely a year. Eyeroll.

Ridge gives his congratulations and mentions Brooke being sick (and I caught just a few seconds of today's episode and she looks gorgeous and healthy to me). Hmm...

And then, because the standing up and saying nice things during the ceremony wasn't ENOUGH torture for us, they do it again, only this time, as part of toasts to the couple. I'd have to drink about 3-4 glasses of the bubbly before I could stomach saying one kind word about these two vapid souls.

Viv is getting a little bit tipsy and exuberant and it's adorable. As is Tony who flirts a little and kisses Viv's hand. They can keep PB around and stash the wooden TM with her equally wooden son and new daughter-in-law. 

Pam is grousing to Charlie about the caterers (well, Sally and Grams in disguise) slacking off and Charlie doesn't really seem to care. Sensing Pam is onto them, Grams hustles Sally back to the kitchen.

Nicole admires her TBH portrait and Zende boasts how he wanted his wife's picture up there for the wedding." Um, did you put it up on the wall yourself there, sweetums? Yeah, didn't think so.

Eric: "It was Quinn who gave her blessing." Someone pick Maya's jaw up off the floor. 

Quinn remarks that she was totally okay with it and it was a nice change from looking at herself everyday. Maya and Rick are "surprised." Suck it, haters! Quinn glances over at Ridge, who did clean up nicely in his suit and haircut. 

Grams is worried they'll be found out and whisper-hisses to Sally that they "are crashing the Forrester weddin'."  No, that's not a typo and is it just me or did Grams suddenly develop a Southern accent all of a sudden? She's in tears looking at her "weddin' cake" and Sally grabs some champagne bottles and tells Grams to get back out there and look useful. 

Sally remarks that the "Forresters aren't as uppity as I thought." Um, some of them are. She glances over at Thomas again and this time, he catches her and his eyes meet hers and he knows instantly who she is. It's actually kind of a moment with Sally looking cuter than should be allowed in that awful uniform and wig.

Zende announces it's time to start dancing - you'll be happy to know that even though he dramatically unbuttons his fugly jacket, there's no dancing in this episode. Well, beyond the two-second shimmy of Zende's hips and him giving Nicole exactly one twirl.

Sally is staring up the Forrester staircase, clearly in awe, and Thomas can't stop smiling as he makes his way over to her. He comes up behind her and pokes her and she's just easy-breezy casual.

Thomas: "Gotcha."

Sally, "Oh hey, Thomas. I didn't see you there." As if she does this every day. She is utterly guileless, the antithesis to Thomas' viper sister.

And I have to say, I love how he just rolls with it, like it's no thang that she's there, posing as a caterer. They both know what is up but clearly don't care and are happy to see each other.

Thomas: "It's crazy, of all the weddings in LA, you pick my cousin's."

Sally: "It's weird, right?" 

Thomas tells her it reminds him of his father and Brooke and how they first met and she was catering a party.

He then teases her by telling her she's no caterer, but an imitator and she looks a little peeved.

He saves it with this line: "I cannot get over the fact of how good you look...in this outfit." You can see her just glow here. 

She touches his lapel and, breathily tells him, "You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Forrester." As much as I have mourned Tasha, Tally is even better (plus. Sasha and Wyatt can meet up.) He looks at her and while she's as confident as they come, you can see her swallow a bit - she's a teensy bit nervous around him (a first for her, I think) and you can tell he thinks that's cute and totally wants to kiss her. And she totally wants to let him.

Nicole tosses her bouquet and Pam catches it. Of course she does. Yawn!

Steffy and Liam talk about the day they'll become husband and wife...again...and we'll see...how long this time lasts. 

Ridge is across the room, pouring himself a drink and Quinn just stares and stares and stares at him so more. She remembers their kiss. He feels her stare and glances back, looking decidedly pissy.

Pam is back in the kitchen, grilling Grams about her cake. Grams pisses Pam off by calling Pam's cake "hoity toity." Pam accuses her of being with a tabloid and Grams sweeps up a tray of hors d'ouveres and makes her exit. RJ is sneaking some champagne and clearly, Ridge doesn't give a shit.  Nice parenting.

Pam goes running to Charlie about her suspicions and he looks like, "Can't you just relax and enjoy yourself? Dammnnn." There's a reason Pam is still single. When she tells him about the cake Grams made, Charlie cares more about the fact that Grams' cake is chocolate than anything else and doing a comparison and Pam is working herself up into a serious conniption.

Thomas ushers Sally back into the kitchen, but not before eagle-eyed Puffy catches sight of them.

Thomas: "You cannot be here."

Sally: "I have to be here."

Thomas warns her about Steffy and tells her that she needs to go and get out of there (before Hurricane Puffy finds out, presumably). He promises to cover for her while she slips out through the back door.

Sally: "Awww, you're looking out for me."

And then he does what he's wanted to do since he spotted her, he kisses her.

Sally-Thomas-kitchen-kiss-BB-HW.jpg

Sally: "You're making it very hard for me to leave."

Eric wants to propose another toast. Again? Plus, are Zende or Nicole even old enough to drink?

Thomas is giving a toast. 

Carter gives a toast.

And seriously...they did not cure cancer or save orphans and old people from a burning building. Enough with the damn toasts - unless it's their swan song, then I'm ok with it.

Although both of their faces, especially Zende's, when Kristen tells them that she and Tony can't wait for grandkids. Did they not hear the part about Nicole just being her sister's surrogate? Geezus.

Blah blah blah wish you happiness and joy blah blah blah...except when we get to Julius, I had to rewind to make sure I heard this right, he talks about how proud he is of his "THREE daughters."

THREE, guys....who's chopping onions???

Sasha's face (which I wish they had had a close up of because she was in the background) showed she was touched.

So, you got me for a moment, Julius. Nicole beamed and Maya, interestingly or maybe not because it's Maya, looked like she'd swallowed a bug.

Zende and Nicole give their thanks but they make it clear they're going to make an exit.

Sally and Grams are in the kitchen and she tells her their plans have changed and she doesn't want to make a scene. Grams pulls a face and Sally explains she doesn't want to upset Thomas. 

They are about to leave when in walks Fauxdilocks. This should be good.

And even if that ugly uniform, wig, and glasses, she looks gorgeous compared to that harpy.

Puffy, bellowing: "SALLY SPECTRA!" Sally just smiles in response.

Thomas asks Liam if he's seen Steffy.

Puffy, correct for once, calls Sally out for crashing the wedding, although not entirely correct because no one knows but her and Thomas.

She whines that she's still picking cake out of her weave...um, hair - well, wash it. Didn't you spring for the real hair extensions, oh but probably not...She is Fauxdilocks after all

Sally chalks it up to her being a clutz and Puffy, appears to change course (don't trust her Sally).

Puffy: "Don't worry about it...maybe you should try...picking cake out of YOUR hair!" And before Sally can blink, she has grabbed her WITH BOTH HANDS by the head and SLAMS her smack into the cake as hard as she can. This is not smearing a little cake on someone or throwing some crumbs at them - that is ASSAULT and BATTERY. I'm surprised she didn't stand there and try to smother her.

Steffy-Sally-cake-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Grams gets it all on tape. Way to go, Grams! 

Puffy tells her "Oops...sorry." The most insincere apology of all time. Sally takes it a lot more calmly than I would.

Maya and Rick are thanking Eric and Quinn is ensuring her portrait is being reinstalled. Ha!

She tells him she never wants to leave his side "or that wall." Then stop eyefucking and fantasizing about Ridge! It's not rocket surgery, Quinn.

She talks about how even though no one showed up to their wedding, it was still the most memorable night of her life. If it was so memorable, how come all your recent reminiscing is all about Ridge? 

She kisses Eric...who is still blissfully unaware.

We cut to Zende/Nicole and are they in his bedroom upstairs? I can't quite tell but it looks awfully familiar. I forgot...I don't care, although hilarious that he couldn't spring for real dates or a real wedding so why should he spring for a honeymoon?

They blah blah blah about respect and cherishing and Nicole kisses like this is sixth grade and it's Spin the Bottle. 

Mercifully, they fade to black and I hope these two are off my screen for good.

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Haven't watch yet--just read recap--but I cannot believe Quinn would take such a risk right on her own doorstop where anyone might see her and Katie could view from her hiding spot in the bushes. I understand she's attracted to Ridge but she and Eric are alleged to have an extremely healthy sex life, so she needs to start seeing a shrink or something.

I am disgusted that Zzzende and Nicole are spending their first night as a married couple in the bed that he fucked her sister in.  Which also means they left their guests to go upstairs to fuck. And he tells her he snores? They've never spent the night together? Shaking my head.

So it was his room...I knew it...Gross.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Recap for Thurs. 2/16/17

Oh, good Christ, TPTB are still wasting good airtime on that awful wedding.

I can't remember any wedding in recent memory that's gotten this much focus.

Hell, I don't think even Ridge and Brooke have ever gotten a full week of focus even in their heyday.

is it just me or did Grams suddenly develop a Southern accent all of a sudden?

She's always had an accent that I've picked up. Sounds as Texan as Windsor Harmon's.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

I guess the show finds Nicole and Zzzzzzzzende so boring they just shoved some leftover flowers in his bedroom. Pathetic.

The question, for me, is where is his bedroom?  I would think that it's at Brooke's house because they all left FM after Rick's hissy fit over Maya's portrait. Zende boycotted Eric's wedding, so why would Eric still allowed him to live at FM?  The only possible explanation to be back at FM is that Eric allowed Zende to move back. But, for the longest time, there was actually no mention of where Zende, Nicole, and Ridge were living. In any case, to have your honeymoon night, in your bedroom, with other people living in the house, Zende would first have to know she is not a screamer. But, as we all saw, she is bearly a mover.  Watching Zende and Nichole make love is like watching octogenarians screw.  

I'm sorry, a wedding, without a reception nor pictures just doesn't do it for me.  Finger food, champagne, and wedding cake does not make a rememberable wedding.  

Please god, please make the Quinn/Ridge kiss another fantasy.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

In a half hour soap having the zany Spectras and Pam & Charlie's goofy bs is too much camp. The Spectras are interesting and bring multi story potential. Pam & Charlie not so much- lose them. 

Nicole didn't look good. Her hair color doesn't suit her and her makeup wasn't blended. I was rolling my eyes in my sleep during her wedding and "honeymoon". How can a couple be so boring and annoying. Please can they go already. 

Katie is obsessed with her family's exes. She's really weird and needy about it too, it's been a long pattern beginning with Bridget and Nick. 

Quinn and Brooke looked gorgeous today. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

The question, for me, is where is his bedroom?  I would think that it's at Brooke's house because they all left FM after Rick's hissy fit over Maya's portrait. Zende boycotted Eric's wedding, so why would Eric still allowed him to live at FM?  The only possible explanation to be back at FM is that Eric allowed Zende to move back. But, for the longest time, there was actually no mention of where Zende, Nicole, and Ridge were living. In any case, to have your honeymoon night, in your bedroom, with other people living in the house, Zende would first have to know she is not a screamer. But, as we all saw, she is bearly a mover.  Watching Zende and Nichole make love is like watching octogenarians screw.  

I think Zende was still living at the Forrester Mansion-- every time he visited Nicole at Brooke's, he would leave to "go home." Nicole, Maya, and Rick moved to Brooke's when Ridge decided to take possession of the mansion for his family with Caroline and Doug. After the divorce and failed FC coup, Ridge lived in a hotel until he move back in with Brooke and the rest of the clan.

Zende and Nicole are a vacant pair -- They could be having sex while being shot out of a cannon and there still wouldn't be anything to see.

I was married in my home town, and the reception held at my parent's ranch. Mr.Stunt and I were leaving three days later for our honeymoon, and camped creekside in a remodeled Airstream on my parent's land. It was delightful.

I'm sorry, a wedding, without a reception nor pictures just doesn't do it for me. Canopies, champagne, and a cake does not make a rememberable wedding.

There were a lot of schmoopy speech-ifying about the married couple and gas-bagging about the people giving the testimonials.

I can't stomach all this silly nuptial hanky-waving, because marriage is mutual compromise and sacrifice; poignantly not mentioned and rarely demonstrated on B&B. There's nothing sadder than the death of an illusion on Soaps.

Please god, please make the Quinn/Ridge kiss another fantasy.  

Like a solar eclipse, don't look directly at it -- Use a box with a pinhole poked in it.

Now, we have to suffer through Quinn and Ridge yammering endlessly (with Ivy squalling in the background), full of regret for reaping the betrayal they sowed for weeks. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4

Wow, that original wedding dress was so gorgeous!! I didn't even recognize it after they altered it for Nicole. It was truly stunning on that model. On Nicole--not nearly so much. Or at all. 

• Love 5

I must have Quinn's necklace, dress, skin, hair & teeth. Have I missed anything? Rena Sofer is simply stunning. I've been watching her since Loving & GH but she's even more beautiful now. I will say that Sofer, Wright & Ripa sure have come a long way from their early soap days. To have been young, living in NYC & working on soaps in their heyday. LOL!!!

IMG_0135.JPG

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Nicole's dress looks better here. And of course FC is posed with LSV and you know what? It's not a bad coupling. Sasha could do worse than a lawyer with abs of steel.

I think Nicole's hair was wrong and needed a grande vail. I think they really don't do fails in daytime anymore. I guess it's considered an 80's & 90's thing for soap operas. 

• Love 4

I live in CA and I don't see much in the way of veils in the local weddings anymore.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Nicole's dress looks better here. And of course FC is posed with LSV and you know what? It's not a bad coupling. Sasha could do worse than a lawyer with abs of steel.

It really isn't. :) She deserves way better than Zende and he deserves not to be in the corner anymore.

• Love 1

Why is LSV in that photo in the first place? He's not a Forrester or Avant.

That wedding gown  looked much better on the 6'+ size 0 model and the sash at the waist and veil  pulled the look together. That photo also made me think that that dress definitely needed a dramatic nighttime wedding with candle/starlight to compliment it. That said, it's still not the favorite wedding dress I've seen on the show. I agree that it was way too much dress for Nicole's size and too old for her.  Maybe a much simpler style that accented her curves with a more youthful hairstyle and a lighter hand with the makeup palettes would have been more flattering. What Nicole wore and what Zende wore did not go together at all.

Why do I GAF about those two?? I do agree with everybody's wishes that this is curtains for those two.  Shipping them off to Africa to visit Zende's childhood homeland and hooking up with Dayzzzzeeee and Mushmouth in nevertoreturnland would be a great start (and end) to a honeymoon. Since ZZZZende is obviously on the parsimonious side, free room and board with his distant second-, third-cousin Mush would be right up his alley. Zende can get offered a job as a wildlife photographer a bonus. Why not? Can't be any more difficult than taking pictures of shoes.  Right? /eyeroll

OK. Ridge, just go ahead and f Quinn. I'm sick of this dancing around. Quinn all but threw herself at him today, so there are no reservations on her end, no matter what her meaningless words are telling him. I don't care at this point if she loses everything. She deserves it.  I'm glad that Ivy slapped the taste out of her mouth and I hope she goes straight to Brooke.

Bill really needs to listen to Brooke's meaningless words AND move on. Seeing him grovel on a daily basis makes him more and more unappealing.

Men in real life don't act like any of these guy on this show.  Arrogant, yes. Indifferent and busy, definitely. Not like the wishy-washy lovesick puppies Brad Bell writes.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, grisgris said:

OK. Ridge, just go ahead and f Quinn. I'm sick of this dancing around. Quinn all but threw herself at him today, so there are no reservations on her end, no matter what her meaningless words are telling him. I don't care at this point if she loses everything. She deserves it.  I'm glad that Ivy slapped the taste out of her mouth and I hope she goes straight to Brooke.

Same here.  I really don't care if she feels guilty about kissing Ridge, someone who's so "in love" with her husband shouldn't be flirting with his son to begin with.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Same here.  I really don't care if she feels guilty about kissing Ridge, someone who's so "in love" with her husband shouldn't be flirting with his son to begin with.

I got into a FB discussion about this, actually. One woman talked about how her husband didn't want his guy friends hanging around her and she thought he was just "paranoid," until she heard of so many folks cheating with their friends. I was like o_O ....if you don't trust your friends not to hit on your wife, why are you friends, and if you don't trust your wife enough not to screw your friends, why are you married?

• Love 14

Five scenes of Zende and Nicole was five scenes too much; I would rather have been watching Sally. Or Sally and Thomas. Or Sasha.

I saw some of the old Brooke during her conversation with Bill. When she got frustrated and said "That is all in the past!", and when she got defensive and pulled out the annoying "Ridge is my DESTINY" and "I am the only woman for Ridge", I felt like she was talking to Stephanie. I so want these two to be together, but watching Bill grovel this way is becoming a bit too much. More disturbing is his willingness to be the fallback guy. Proud, egotistical, arrogant Bill Spencer is just willing to wait around for The Dressmaker to fuck up and Brooke to come running back to him. How about Brooke wakes up from this daydream and remembers how she told Bill he was the love of her life? Whatever happened to that? I don't understand any of this. Is she trying to make something up to Katie? Assuage RJ's need for his fambly? Prove that she wasn't chasing ghosts about DESTINY for thirty years? Brooke looks positively stupid and clueless in this SL.

This thing with Quinn and Ridge? I just don't know what to say, because I want to hate it, but I can't. RS is so damn good; her delivery, and body movement, and her voice are all so different and unique when she is sparring with Ridge. And the way she projects fear, dislike and desire all at the same time has me hooked. Additionally, at least for this viewer, it appears that Ridge's plan has worked and backfired at the same time, and I don't think he wants to want Quinn, but does all the same. I think their scenes together spark and crack and jump off my tv screen. Of course it is all wrong, but this is soapland, where no relationship is sacred or lasting. I am surprised they have kept Quinn and Eric together this long, and I think a lot of that has to do with wanting to show that Quinn has changed, and knows how to conduct her self in mixed company. I think her admitting to Ridge that no matter how she tries to lose it, she will always have a dark place, shows some self realization. For Ridge, I think she is a conundrum and a mystery, and very complicated; things he most decidedly is not used to. So, if they are going to blow up Eric/Quinn, who I love, then I say at least blow them up big, and Ridge/Quinn would be big. And it would have the added bonus of ending Bridge, hopefully forever and ever.

In any event, it looks like things will be heating up:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/VmxwFa6Z_3jd5zZgo3ZCQasbP43_m16E/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-busted-preview-/

• Love 8

I like how CBS won't play a promo (an AD for crying out loud) unless I disable my adblocker and watch an ad for something else first.   I'll just watch it on Youtube instead.

I really like Ivy but wish they would let her have a real story. It wasn't fun watching her hold Aly's death over Steffy's head and pretty sure this won't be either. 

• Love 10

Brill 2: Romantic Boogaloo was a bust from the get-go.  Bill was doing 90 percent of the pursuit back then, and Brooke got 90 percent of the ass chewing from Nosy McLemon.  And now the mighty Stallion has been broken by twu wub, and is basically the new Oliver. I'm surprised he hasn't proclaimed that they were robbed yet.

Who could've predicted this when he gave his infamous dressing down after the Dare campaign?

• Love 10

Amen to that, Anna!  That Dollah Bill Spencer as we knew and loved him. We know that Katie was the woman who finally "lassoed" the Stallion but he still remained pretty much true to form after they tied the knot. I think he dialed it back quite a bit after Katie's heart attack(s-?) and Will's birth. But this?? The GC must have jaws of steel or something to turn him into living up to the title of "Father of Waffle." (Obviously, Bill is behaving about as far from waffling as one could get, but the spineless groveling, waiting in the wings and scrapping for crumbs just isn't his style. Much more like Liam.) Frankly, it's making him weak and boring and he rapidly becoming the man that Brooke no longer wants -- with or without Sludge in the picture.  Brooke is attracted to strong alpha males and Bill's turning into a gelding!

I also think it circles back to Brooke and it being so deeply ingrained in her psyche that uncertainty, heartbreak and the continuing cycle of betrayal/forgiveness are how "love" feels to her. She probably honestly doesn't know how to respond/react to a man who actually wants her and she's not the one having to do all of the work in getting the relationship going.  But, if by now she's still hasn't "gotten it" about how Ridge operates and can't see what's hers for the taking with Bill, when she deserves the next heaping helping of the pain and abandonment snowball that's rapidly picking up speed and heft as is rolls down the hill to crush her ... again.

I guess with the Quinn/Ridge mess is that I hate how it's going to be Eric (again) to be the one who gets hurt.  Brooke, to a lesser extent. She's had enough experience with Ridge by now to not be surprised when everything collapses around her. Eric will look like a fool for blindly believing in and trusting Quinn. It cost him so much -- his health as well as stress and turmoil within his family and company.  He had plenty of warning from his family and chose to put his faith in Quinn when she said that she'd changed.

I don't even know what Quinn wants.  Is she in love with Ridge? Just wants to f him? I don't see those two in any type of long-term union or even marriage. They are just two strange and complex of characters to make a healthy lost-lasting couple.  I could see this go by the wayside of Caridge -- once the itch is scratched -- then what?

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I don't even know what Quinn wants.  Is she in love with Ridge? Just wants to f him? I don't see those two in any type of long-term union or even marriage. They are just two strange and complex of characters to make a healthy lost-lasting couple.  I could see this go by the wayside of Caridge -- once the itch is scratched -- then what?

I don't get it, either. About the only pairing in soapdom with even less possibility is that horrendous Billy/Phyllis. Thank God there don't seem to be any Quridge stans out there.

Hell, I don't even see what Ridge wants with her anymore.  He's "won" over Bill, he's sharing the CEO title...if they wanted to show him being confuses by the new feelings, they could've given him similar panic attacks or set up some kind of conflict to drive a wedge between him and Brooke as they've usually done in the past. Of course, that would mean developing the Ridge/Brooke relationship, and from the looks of it TIIC are even more bored with that than they are of Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende and Ice Queen Elsa.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I got into a FB discussion about this, actually. One woman talked about how her husband didn't want his guy friends hanging around her and she thought he was just "paranoid," until she heard of so many folks cheating with their friends. I was like o_O ....if you don't trust your friends not to hit on your wife, why are you friends, and if you don't trust your wife enough not to screw your friends, why are you married?

Conversely, there are friends that you want to hit on your wife.  ?

But I digress.  I trusted my spouse 100% until one day I came home early. The excuse was I love you but I just could not resist. I think the same thing happened to Quinn. It's like she kick cocaine, for a while and Katie just happens to pop over and leaves a line, of hers, in the bathroom knowing Quinn can't resist.  Quinn is addicted to danger and like most addicts, she has a problem accepting good fortune.  In this case, it's Eric's love. It's not that she doesn't love him deeply, it's just her subconscious desire to sabotage the relationship. More than her addiction to danger, Ridge is just a means to an end.

• Love 12

If they play it like that, they may be able to save them after all. Queric is the best thing to happen to the show in ages and I'd like to see Quinn continue her journey about fixing herself instead of sloppy ass Ridge getting another one of his relative's wives.

One thing I noticed in the promo is PF has shaved his beard ?Me likely. I miss having not one single clean shaven guy on this show (except for Saul).

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Brill 2: Romantic Boogaloo was a bust from the get-go.  Bill was doing 90 percent of the pursuit back then, and Brooke got 90 percent of the ass chewing from Nosy McLemon.  

Katie and a nickname involving a lemon will never not be funny :)

8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn is addicted to danger and like most addicts, she has a problem accepting good fortune.  In this case, it's Eric's love. 

I think you're on to something...

• Love 11

I gotta say that slap that Ivy gave Quinn looked pretty real. I think I was rubbing my own cheek afterwards. I'm looking forward seeing how Quinn spins this one. I would say that this is where Quinnand the crew go to chase Ivy in Australia but that won't be for another couple of months. Anyway, as I sort hate TK as Riste he did have a little heat with RS. That said, I want Quinn to stay with Eric and be the lady of manor ruling the roost like Queen Stephanie did. I want Quinn on five days a week just because she's pretty, too. LOL!!!

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:15 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Nicole's dress looks better here.

She had her shoulders back and standing up straight for a start, but leading with her five-head, as usual -- In scenes she regularly checks her posture, pushes her five-head forward, while she thinks about her next line of dialog. Maybe I read it here or not; it looks like RE's had the Hollywood Hills implanted on her chest. Considering where they're located in the photo, that's why wardrobe had to alter the wedding dress so that her breasts weren't riding on the satin waist sash, deforming its shape and waistline.

And of course FC is posed with LSV and you know what? It's not a bad coupling. Sasha could do worse than a lawyer with abs of steel.

As a B&B character, Carter is a dead zone. As the Forrester family lawyer, wedding officiant and Ridge's Yes Man, Sasha saddled with another spineless, ethically-challenged, monotone beefcake is no way to treat the lady.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

How gorgeous does Brooke look today? 

She should do her hair and makeup like that everyday!!! 

There was a truck-load of glamour lighting for both of them in the office scenes.

The black satin robe and white print blouse didn't do much for her, but the red in the lingerie reflected nicely on her skin. She had a color rinse to put in yellow to the burned-out white blonde, toned down the lipstick, but the lighting made all the difference.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4

I heard Quinn's confession to Ivy and Ridge's confession to Brooke about being two peas in a pod.  They are both hell bent on Sabotaging things when they are happy because being happy is very unsettling for them. So now what? Eric and Quinn are over, Ridge and Brooke are over, and Katie and Bill win?  Let them be over because screwing around with couples are soap operas first best destiny.  But, for me, not screwing around with Maya/Rick or Zende/Nicole is extremely disingenuous.  Yes Ivy, you are the harbinger or moral turpitude but, even you are not entirely without sin.  

If I was Quinn, I would have come clean with Eric at the get go.  She could have still surprised Eric with the shower, but after that tell him she was testing it out and Ridge was lurking in the bushes and saw me naked.  I would have also explained that Ridge was flirting and she was allowing this to become closer to Ridge like he asked but it became out of hand. She was trying to explain to Ivy what I would explain to Eric about why she kissed Ridge and that there was a relapse to old Quinn.  I think that Eric would be more acceptable if it came from Quinn especially if she was telling him all this in bed. 

As an aside, I was once again adrift in a sea of Quinn's and Ivy's blue eyes.  

• Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, grisgris said:

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:43 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I don't get it, either. About the only pairing in soapdom with even less possibility is that horrendous Billy/Phyllis. Thank God there don't seem to be any Quridge stans out there.

Hell, I don't even see what Ridge wants with her anymore.  He's "won" over Bill, he's sharing the CEO title...if they wanted to show him being confuses by the new feelings, they could've given him similar panic attacks or set up some kind of conflict to drive a wedge between him and Brooke as they've usually done in the past. Of course, that would mean developing the Ridge/Brooke relationship, and from the looks of it TIIC are even more bored with that than they are of Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende and Ice Queen Elsa.

What do either Quinn and Ridge want from this attraction to specifically destroy each other and the people they profess to love?

Ridge started out on a mission to stop Quinn from being involved with Eric and her influence at FC because of her past practice in manipulating people to act in the best interest of Wyatt. He distrusted her intent and love for his father, believed she was trying to take over FC through her marriage to Eric; he thought she was doing exactly what he would do were he in her position. One bottle of tequila and being caught being a rat bastard, and Ridge can't stop himself from pursuing Quinn?

Quinn started out transformed by Eric's attitude toward her and her artistic talent. They fell in love with each other, and once the family found out face constant opposition, which caused them to cling closer to each other. Their wedding was boycotted by the family, with Steffy and Ridge as ringleaders. They had the family and family lawyer collude against them repeatedly when Eric had his stoke. Quinn and Eric had their marriage and control of FC returned, and they thrived, but Ridge has deliberately been at odds with them, threatening, bullying, demanding -- And one bottle of tequila, a thwarted plan to compromise her and a thorough dressing down, she's mesmerized by Ridge?

Their excuse is I can resist anything except temptation.*

I see two people still determined to win and control Forrester Creations (and the hearts and minds of the people associated there) by ruining the other under the auspices of being turned on by the danger of a repeat performance of Eric's wife and Ridge canoodling, and wrecking everything they care about. 

*Quote from Oscar Wilde

In her confrontation with Quinn, Ivy conveniently forgot about betraying Wyatt with Thomas when they were living together. Oh, well, best to ignore history now that she has Quinn and Ridge by the short-hairs. Quinn's excuses to Ivy were pathetic, and Ridge will try to bully her. How will Ivy spin this sudden advantage for herself?

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

In her confrontation with Quinn, Ivy conveniently forgot about betraying Wyatt with Thomas when they were living together.

While still pining over Waffles, to boot.

Still, she is by far the least bad of this rotten bunch.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

What do either Quinn and Ridge want from this attraction to specifically destroy each other and the people they profess to love?

Ridge started out on a mission to stop Quinn from being involved with Eric and her influence at FC because of her past practice in manipulating people to act in the best interest of Wyatt. He distrusted her intent and love for his father, believed she was trying to take over FC through her marriage to Eric; he thought she was doing exactly what he would do were he in her position. One bottle of tequila and being caught being a rat bastard, and Ridge can't stop himself from pursuing Quinn?

Quinn started out transformed by Eric's attitude toward her and her artistic talent. They fell in love with each other, and once the family found out face constant opposition, which caused them to cling closer to each other. Their wedding was boycotted by the family, with Steffy and Ridge as ringleaders. They had the family and family lawyer collude against them repeatedly when Eric had his stoke. Quinn and Eric had their marriage and control of FC returned, and they thrived, but Ridge has deliberately been at odds with them, threatening, bullying, demanding -- And one bottle of tequila, a thwarted plan to compromise her and a thorough dressing down, she's mesmerized by Ridge?

Their excuse is I can resist anything except temptation.*

I see two people still determined to win and control Forrester Creations (and the hearts and minds of the people associated there) by ruining the other under the auspices of being turned on by the danger of a repeat performance of Eric's wife and Ridge canoodling, and wrecking everything they care about. 

*Quote from Oscar Wilde

In her confrontation with Quinn, Ivy conveniently forgot about betraying Wyatt with Thomas when they were living together. Oh, well, best to ignore history now that she has Quinn and Ridge by the short-hairs. Quinn's excuses to Ivy were pathetic, and Ridge will try to bully her. How will Ivy spin this sudden advantage for herself?

I think Quinn said something about what Ivy did to Wyatt, but until you mentioned Thomas, I had forgotten all about that.  Quinn was strangely trying to manipulate Ivy; wouldn't just appealing to Ivy that Eric would be devastated be a better plan?  Instead there was all this mumble jumble.  And Ridge's strange convo with Brooke was even worse, but I was just happy because I know this means he will be gone from her life soon.

I loved Bill's debrief on the wedding with his sons.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

While still pining over Waffles, to boot.

Still, she is by far the least bad of this rotten bunch.

Ivy has a lousy history when it comes to divided loyalties in a relationship -- When she returned to FC, she gladly took Quinn's advice to pursue Liam (to distract Liam from his pursuit of Steffy while married to Wyatt). 

Ivy isn't totally repellant because she's not in a SL of her own and doesn't get any screen time -- TIIC are using her as a Plot Plot Plot device and spoiler.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I loved Bill's debrief on the wedding with his sons.

He was breathing down Brooke's neck and was rebuffed, so any information about Ridge's behavior at the wedding without her or Ridge's general demeanor is good information for $Bill. You could see his wheels turning, wondering what brought on Ridge's change of opinion about Quinn, and how he can find and use that information to persuade Brooke to break her engagement to Ridge.

It's disappointing to watch $Bill stuck on this single monotonous task.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

He was breathing down Brooke's neck and was rebuffed, so any information about Ridge's behavior at the wedding without her or Ridge's general demeanor is good information for $Bill. You could see his wheels turning, wondering what brought on Ridge's change of opinion about Quinn, and how he can find and use that information to persuade Brooke to break her engagement to Ridge.

It's disappointing to watch $Bill stuck on this single monotonous task.

Yes, he seems to practically have it figured out.  I was wondering why he doesn't hire a PI to follow Ridge.  Did he do that once before?

I haven't watched long enough to have seen some of Bill's nastier past deeds, so I kind of like him, especially compared to Ridge.  So I am enjoying his pursuit of Brooke, even though it is ridiculous.  At least they acknowledged that he torpedoed the last wedding because of his pride.

What I don't know is what Brill would be like as an actual storyline.  They could be a power couple.

• Love 5