Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, maisie said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I now believe the actor who plays Zende is better than the one who plays Nicole.  The girl has no life to her - everything is a monotone, her arms are always crossed in front of her....she takes these long pregnant pauses, then talks in a very flat voice. 

Every time Nicole does one of her pauses, I go to myself "one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi...but" and sure enough, she comes in with the flat affect "but."  I wish she'd go back to being the dancin' queen model wannabe, at least she smiled then.

"Wyatt had to go and run to his mommy."  Ridge Forrester, mama's boy extraordinaire, actually went there???  In the words of Elaine Benes "I'm speechless...I am without speech." 

• Love 16

This show has gone from bad to worse. The only tiny interesting story line is Quinn and Eric. The rest of them are BORING, repetitive and bone deep stupid. I really don't know how these "actors" can verbalized this dreck day after day. Obviously, they're as bored with the writing as we are. If I never have to see Steffy on my TV again, I'll be very happy. Oh, I mean the character and that sad actress. 

• Love 9

Ha! Ridge speaking out on the mother and son relationship? That was rich. You know if it had been a similar situation and Satanie was the one being lied too, Ridge would tell her the truth, ASAP -- any spouse, SO, child, be DAMNED!!

How soon will Liam high-tail it to Wyatt to say "I told you so," and rub his reunion with Steffy in his face?

Why didn't anybody impress upon Brooke today the need to marry "The Shares" ASAP?  That can still happen, right?  If there was going to be an attempt when Eric was well, what's stopping them now?

Otherwise, if was a boring-to-death show, other than Brooke giving Ridge the side-eye for blatantly lying.  I couldn't care less about Zzzende and Nicole and still couldn't believe that the idiot would even contemplate fulfilling Raya's request.

Sorry, but harsh daylight isn't JMW's friend, especially with that heavy black cat-eye liner.

• Love 10

No, Yes, B& B please bore me to death. With. The. WRITERS. WHO are ALL ON MOTHERFUCKING HEROIN. Talent is on hold til they get their 90 day chip.

GodAWFUL

Clap your hands if u used to love this Show

• Love 2

This show is like a yo-yo on crack...how it can hold my interest for such a short time (Eric & Quinn) and then at the speed of light, bounce back to the most boring, yet simultaneously enraging, bunch of unlikable selfish tunnel visioned spoiled brats is absolutely amazing...and not in a good way! WTF writers?

Maybe if they had someone who could bring more (like acting ability) to the part of Princess Steffy, it might help a bit...nah. Still really an unlikable delusional self-righteous brat of a character...just like Ridgey. Gah!!! I think I'm done with this mess.

And Nicole....for heaven's sake....popping out babies for your sister.....girl. Somethin' ain't right about that.....

• Love 11

I was checked out during the whole pregnancy thing with Raya.  Did Maya legally adopt the baby?

And what use is having a bio mother on a soap if she has no interest at all in either the kid or the bio dad? The only drama is with the boyfriend?  Such a waste... 

• Love 7

I found it surprisingly refreshing get that Nicole was able to give them Lizzie without Rick falling for her or her deciding to keep the child and take off. I didn't need a whole arc, but maybe could've waited till the stitches healed before jumping I to the fray for Zende.

I'll take this over the ass pull that was the Brooke/Taylor custody battle over Jack and how TIIC wrapped that up when KKL put her foot down on using the baby as a Brooke/Nick vehicle or Marcus of the three fathers.

• Love 6

I guess I would have disliked them going the stereotypical route if it had actually worked out that way but there's just something odd about Nicole not having any feelings about the baby.  It was all so underwhelming and I only saw bits and pieces.    

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I found it surprisingly refreshing get that Nicole was able to give them Lizzie without Rick falling for her or her deciding to keep the child and take off. I didn't need a whole arc, but maybe could've waited till the stitches healed before jumping I to the fray for Zende.

I'll take this over the ass pull that was the Brooke/Taylor custody battle over Jack and how TIIC wrapped that up when KKL put her foot down on using the baby as a Brooke/Nick vehicle or Marcus of the three fathers.

They almost did something interesting with Nicole admitting her feelings about Lizzie and a potential sibling being complicated. Maternal without being the mother. But, of course, we'll probably never go back to that. It's much more important for us to hear Zzzzzzende repeating his strenuous objections.

But I can't even get worked up because there's no reason at all for this to come up now except they had some stale dialogue that could be inserted into a script that ran short.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Steffy's horrible she jut proved she didn't give a damn about Wyatt and way to care about your brother there Liam.

Seriously, if Waffles actually cared an ounce about the "love of his life (when Hope isn't around)" or his brother, as happy as he'd be to be getting his shot with her (again), he'd also express some concern and maybe suggest they hold off on getting heavily involved until she and her current husband have had time to sort out their relationship and divorce.  Instead, he thinks so little of his brother that not only is he not concerned with what all this might do to him, but he's also not even contemplating that Steffy might have ever felt strongly enough about Wyatt to need some time to sort through her feelings about her failed marriage.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the site of their grand reunion also the place where Waffles once dumped her for Hope?  (I know, we're not allowed to remember that Waffles always loved Hope more than Madame). 

• Love 10

I also think it's the same spot where Brooke staged the ambush Lope wedding where Steffy announced her pregnancy.  I kept hoping that both Steffy and Liam would fall off the cliff of doom while they were kissing.

How many divorces do Wyatt, Liam and Steffy have between them and they're all under 30?

• Love 5

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

Nicole-has-baby-BB-HW.jpg

Little Lizzie not but one minute old

And Raya asking Nic to pop out another

Cause selfish MoFos looking for a little sis or bro

And Nic’s uterus is their’s to plunder

bold-spoilers-rumors1.jpg

Well, Zende won’t be having it

And tells a girl she needs to see it clear

That “no pressure” stuff ain't nothing but bullshit

Nic don’t owe Raya a matching pair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

7f8bd61e4b84c83a082a4bcbc9629437.jpg

Being newly wed don’t do ya much good

When trifling heifers barter the union

Hey

Quinn see's, if only Wyatt could

Fake Bitch’s ain’t nuthin but an illusion

Steffy-Liam-steffy-forrester-and-liam-spencer-34538932-500-278.jpg

You leave cause your heart is there

Gone; unable to save Grandpa

No matter Wyatt’s heart you laid bare

In the Waffle’s ear you must whisper Cha Cha Cha

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

It's a family affair

Avant genes, tocksick Mother-in-laws.......

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 16
On 10/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, maisie said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I now believe the actor who plays Zende is better than the one who plays Nicole.  The girl has no life to her - everything is a monotone, her arms are always crossed in front of her....she takes these long pregnant pauses, then talks in a very flat voice.  He at least seems a little more animated.

Why Zende dumped Sasha for her is beyond me.

Obviously you haven't seen Nicole dance.

• Love 9

I just watched a weeks worth of shows and except for maybe 5 minutes or so of Quinn and Eric and the 2 minutes of Wyatt getting a backbone, all the rest gave me was a headache.  Not to mention the nausea of Thomas, Rick, Carter, Brooke and Ridge all propping Liam and Steffy's inevitable love. Sweet Lord in heaven that was awful... 

I will say Liam was looking pretty nice out of that doofus-y suit he always wears. 

• Love 7

You know, in retrospect, I'm surprised that, immediately after Lizzie was birthed, Rick and Maya didn't say "while you have her in that position, we have more of Rick's swimmers in that cooler over there, is it possible we can impregnate her right here and now?  I've heard that some women have gotten pregnant fairly soon after giving birth before.  Irish twins!  Nicole, it would be sooooooooooo amazing if we could have siblings so close in age to each other."  

• Love 9
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, ByTor said:

"Wyatt had to go and run to his mommy."  Ridge Forrester, mama's boy extraordinaire, actually went there???  In the words of Elaine Benes "I'm speechless...I am without speech." 

Amazing ... Ridge shouldn't be throwing stones in that glass mansion Eric and Stephanie built.

It is interesting that both Ridge and Steffy will be waiting in the same line for their divorce decrees to be finalized.

Ridge went out of his way to create a constant state of emergency of his marriage to Caroline, trying to live a million lies, eventually to lose his job, Caroline and Doug to his Misunderstanding son -- but he gained a grandchild, demonstrating his seriously blinkered eyesight and less-than robust cognitive skills. With Ridge's new legal imbroglio for Forrester Creations -- stealing the new Power of Attorney from Quinn -- I expect him to drag Brooke and $Bill up the aisle so he can get his hands on $Bill's shares and so he can continue to bark orders at FC.

Whichever Spencer boy Steffy is hooked up with, she wants the other brother. Ick.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

You know, in retrospect, I'm surprised that, immediately after Lizzie was birthed, Rick and Maya didn't say "while you have her in that position, we have more of Rick's swimmers in that cooler over there, is it possible we can impregnate her right here and now?  I've heard that some women have gotten pregnant fairly soon after giving birth before.  Irish twins!  Nicole, it would be sooooooooooo amazing if we could have siblings so close in age to each other."  

Why not? On GH, ole girl miscarried, fucked some other dude AND got pregnant. All in the SAME night.

2 hours ago, tessaray said:

I just watched a weeks worth of shows and except for maybe 5 minutes or so of Quinn and Eric and the 2 minutes of Wyatt getting a backbone, all the rest gave me was a headache.  Not to mention the nausea of Thomas, Rick, Carter, Brooke and Ridge all propping Liam and Steffy's inevitable love. Sweet Lord in heaven that was awful... 

I will say Liam was looking pretty nice out of that doofus-y suit he always wears. 

Too bad his daily doofus expression negated all that. The same expression he wears when he's conflicted. Which is 99% of the time and especially when he had amnesia, that look made me want to shoot myself in the head. Did not miss him one bit during his paternal leave

Edited by tricknasty
Hatred of Waffles and Chickenhead...
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

Why not? On GH, ole girl miscarried, fucked some other dude AND got pregnant. All in the SAME night.

That shit still pisses me off.  I'm all for some creative license in story telling, but that shit was just straight up wrong.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Oh hell naw! More power to anyone that can pull that off but I'd be freaked to high heaven myself.

As for WTF back to back pregnancies, I remember that one onY&R when Victoria miscarried Brad's baby and I came came to the show a few weeks later to find she was now pregnant by JT. But I'm assuming Vikki at least waited 24 hour between the hospital trip and banging him.

• Love 3
On 14/10/2016 at 4:34 PM, Ladybugnine said:

What I really want to know, and forgive me if someone has brought this up already (I'm sure someone has -- it may have even been me), but why don't Raya USE. A. FRIGGIN. SURROGATE?!? If they have to have Avant genes, maybe then they ask Nicole for some eggs. It's still an arduous process, but it ain't 9-10 months. Implant those suckers in a person who does this for a living. This is L.A., ffs! Why is this not even being discussed as an option? Never mind the fact that Lizzie's all of 3 months old. This is beyond stupid.

Oh, we've brought it up but the writers think we're stupid so we've sadly had to acclimatize to their level of understanding.

• Love 7

Watched Friday's episode. Good God, what a shitload of fuck. This is some of the show's absolute worst writing ever and that's truly one hell of a low bar to clear. I wish I could quote every mind blowingly stupid line of dialogue, but I can't post the whole script here.

Ridge: who the fuck are you to judge ANYONE's relationship with their mother?

Thomas: we get it, you're the number one Steam shipper, but STFU and get your own love life in order.

Rick: why were you surprised Ridge lied? And why the hell didn't you tear into him like you are always wanting to do anyway?

Brooke: OMG, she still exists. I'm honestly not sure why she was there, unless they needed to fill a contract obligation for KKL's required number of episodes before the end of the season.

Prince Valium and Princess Elsa: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Waffles O'Toole: Can you not be a sore winner? Bragging about how right you were is not a good look. Also "waiting years to get here"? You mean the years of using Steffy when Hope didn't put out? The Aspen wedding barely a day after Hope took her ring off? The apple didn't fall far from that tree, did it? I don't know whose waffling ways I despise more, his or Ronn Moss flavored Ridge.

Puffy: Close shots are not your friend. Also, I look forward to next week.

This show :/

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Ok Everybody, listen to Ridge when he says any word with the letter "L" in it. Am I on Glue, or does TK sound just like Derek Zoolander!?

TK was born in Germany and grew up in England, so his pronunciation of some words is a little different.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, maisie said:

Ok Everybody, listen to Ridge when he says any word with the letter "L" in it. Am I on Glue, or does TK sound just like Derek Zoolander!?

TK was born in Germany and grew up in England, so his pronunciation of some words is a little different.

I know, but it's fun to think of Derek Zoolander when Ridge is being a tool

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

I know, but it's fun to think of Derek Zoolander when Ridge is being a tool

Ridge may be a tool, but by all reports, TK is a decent, stand up guy.  It's unfortunate that his accent is something people would poke fun at.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kerri Okie said:

It's unfortunate that his accent is something people would poke fun at

It's not so much the accent as it is the way he speaks. Sometimes he slurs words and many times he speaks too softly. Couple that with the accent and it becomes difficult to understand a word he's saying. There have been many times where I've had to 'rewind' and turn on my CC to understand him.

• Love 3

Recap for Fri. 10/14 episode forthcoming - this site decided to eat my original post - grrrrrrrr....

Recap for Fri. 10/14 episode:

We begin with Chuckles the Ass-clown yucking it up over the demise of his brother’s marriage. Stay classy, Waffles.

Steffy: Yeah. Either way, it's happening. I got to think about myself. I got to -- I got to think about my family. So yeah. That means Wyatt and I are over. Bitch, all you ever do is think about yourself.

Cut to FC where Ridge is coming clean to Brooke (looking gorgeous in a pink blouse), Thomas, Rick, and Carter about what we, the savvy audience have always known: Ridge is a lying liar who lies.

Ridge: [Sighs] I never had it. I lied. Quinn has the power. Dad is in trouble. We're all in trouble. You’re not in trouble just because you lied, Ridge. You’re in trouble because you’re a heinous asshole who strong-armed your pathetically weak-willed family to treat your father and his lady love like shit.

Zende is still on the warpath regarding Raya’s baby rabies. Apparently, they think it’s like making a cake via Easy Bake Oven. Or would that be Easy Bake Uterus?

Nicole: But am I considering it? Yes. Don't I have to?

Zende: No.

67285729.jpg

Back to FC where mayhem insues:

Rick: Quinn has power of attorney?!

Thomas: How -- how is that even possible?

Brooke: Why would you lie about that? Notice there is a nary a hint of defending his actions here.

Ridge: I didn't mean to lie about it. I didn't think I was. I thought I had it. Carter had the paperwork. We gave it to dad to sign.

Carter: He signed, all right, after writing in Quinn's name instead.

Rick: You know what this is? This is a disaster. Oh stop being so damn melodramatic, Rick.

Ridge: I assumed I had it. That's why I started acting on it.

Carter: When I found out, I had to break the news. Oh really? I don’t think so. Wyatt busted Ridge and without his truth-telling, no one would have been the wiser until Eric truly came to. So just shut up and look pretty, Carter.

Brooke: To ridge and Quinn both?

Ridge: Well, I didn't exactly want Quinn to know about it, so...

Thomas: Oh, dad. Is this going to be the new “Oh, mother?”

Ridge: But then Wyatt found out, and he ran to his mommy and brought her the news. Oh, this is rich, coming from him. Ridge was not only his mommy’s boy but her bitch, so he can take all the seats in Dodger stadium right about now.

Liam: Okay, so you see it now, right? Where Wyatt's loyalty really lies?

Steffy: Blah blah blah Yeah, Liam. You were right. You were right all along.

Zende: Enough is enough, all right? You have to turn them down. Tell me you agree. Go, Zende!

Nicole: [Sighs] I do. You're right. I... I will tell them that I can't do it. Yeah, I’m thinking she’ll cave the second either half of Raya get her alone.

Brooke: Were you thinking about keeping this lie going forever? Duh, Brooke.

Ridge: As long as I possibly could.

Rick: I don't understand. What were you thinking?

Ridge: You don't understand what? What -- what don't you understand? That I tried to protect dad and the company?

Rick: No, I understand that you wanted power of attorney! But to lie about it? I mean, how did you think you weren't gonna get caught?! How did you think you weren't gonna make things a thousand times worse when dad woke up and found out that you had power of attorney and not Quinn?!

Ridge: I don't know! I don't know, Ricky. And it doesn't matter. I would have found a way to smooth it over, and Quinn would have been gone by then. Sure, Ridge, suuuuure. And stop calling him, Ricky. It just makes you that much more of a dick-y.

Thomas: This is just gonna make granddad trust Quinn even more. Ding, ding, ding!

Ridge: I know that! But I'd already thrown her out of the house. I'd thrown her out of the company, and I thought it was just easier to keep the lie going. Do you know what I think? You, you, and you would have done exactly the same, because Quinn making decisions for this company, for this family, is unacceptable! And I wasn't gonna have her take advantage of dad one day longer. No, they wouldn’t have because no one on the planet is more King of Entitlement than you, Ridge.

They then move on to talking about Wyatt.

Ridge: She tried to keep it from him. As she should have, because we wouldn't be here. Got to tell you, Wyatt's gonna regret this decision for the rest of his life. Um, I think he’ll find it was the best decision he ever made.

Steffy, stroking Liam’s ego (as usual). You were right. The way Wyatt and I got together. Quinn's manipulations. It's, like, how could we last? It's like I wanted my marriage to work, and I know you know how much commitment means to me.

Excuse me while I fall over from laughing. I wouldn’t call cheating on your husband with his brother (at the very least, emotionally) wanting your marriage to work.

kvKXd.gif

Nicole, giving her rationale for wanting to say “yes” to Raya. “Well, it's a little exciting, isn't it? The idea of giving Lizzy a sibling. I mean, I know I'm not her mother, but I did give birth to her. And if this is really happening, there's just part of me that can't help wanting to be the one to do it. And it's not out of obligation or because Rick and Maya are asking me. It's out of... I don't know. Something maternal. It does something to me inside, thinking of giving Lizzy a sibling, thinking about being the one to make it happen. It's hard to explain.” You know, I actually didn’t mind this exchange and it was nice to hear Nicole acknowledge the bond they share, which is something the show really glossed over. But we didn’t have to deal with some trumped-up romance between Rick and Nicole, so there’s that.

Brooke: Is it over? (re Steffy/Wyatt)

Ridge: This was the last straw. From your lips to God’s ears.

Ridge: She was out of the office. I got her out of the house, filed a restraining order against her.

Thomas: And Wyatt ruined this? For the last time, Wyatt didn’t ruin anything. He told the truth and the truth will make you free, baby.

We’re back to Waffles and Heifer and I can’t bring myself to recap their crap which basically amounts to justification for their selfish actions.

giphy.gif

Zende/Nicole are STILL talking about how she’s going to turn Raya down…hmm…we’ll see.

Ridge, et al are STILL talking about Heifer and Waffles: If there was ever a chance for Steffy and Liam, I'd say this is it.

Brooke: He never lost faith, even after she married Wyatt.

Thomas: There's one good thing that comes from this, and it sucks that Wyatt has to get hurt. But Steffy and Liam, it's hard to deny that they belong together. Well, at least someone acknowledged Wyatt’s feelings.

Brooke: The way her marriage to Wyatt started, it never would have worked out. Um, that’s on both of them, nobody held a gun to Heifer's head, and that doesn’t make what she did with Liam ok.

Liam: Hey. Hey, Steffy, listen to me. Listen. You have nothing to prove. I know exactly how you feel.

Steffy: How? After all I put you through.

Liam: Because your eyes show me. How can you tell with all the Botox and hooker eye makeup?

36eabc1621d2da5058a78bc1ac7b3c25.gif

Steffy: [Voice breaking] I want you back. Our life. It's... it's clear to me now. I need you. And if Wyatt had kept the lie? I think it would have been just as “clear” that she needed Wyatt.

Liam: Blah blah blah obstacles blah. I get to say I was right. No, you don’t, you putz. We made it, Steffy. We made it. For now, until the next “obstacle” comes along. Because if I know anything, I know they are the two biggest drama-whores on the planet.

Here's a storyline I'd like to see from them (the last few seconds anyway). 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

It's not so much the accent as it is the way he speaks. Sometimes he slurs words and many times he speaks too softly. Couple that with the accent and it becomes difficult to understand a word he's saying. There have been many times where I've had to 'rewind' and turn on my CC to understand him.

Be that as it may, that is not what the OP was referring to.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Taylor took two dirt naps (supposedly) but she kept coming back...I'm sure it would be just as bad with her heifer daughter.

Oh, Lord, ya'll warn me about not putting ish out in the universe, don't put this idea out there for the show. Can you imagine Liam and Wyatt both anguishing in their mainpain over a presumed dead Steffy? And you know Bill would be off in his affair room squeezing out tears in private over his memories of her too.  Oh, the humanity!

• Love 6

Rick: No, I understand that you wanted power of attorney! But to lie about it? I mean, how did you think you weren't gonna get caught?! How did you think you weren't gonna make things a thousand times worse when dad woke up and found out that you had power of attorney and not Quinn?!

Steffy, stroking Liam’s ego (as usual). You were right. The way Wyatt and I got together. Quinn's manipulations. It's, like, how could we last? It's like I wanted my marriage to work, and I know you know how much commitment means to me.

Great as usual, @CountryGirl!  To the above points...ummmm Rick, how do any of you think you weren't making things a thousand times worse when Eric wakes up with all the crap you pulled even before the power of attorney lie?

When Steffy said the above about commitment, I answered her with "we do?".

Regarding TK's accent...Windsor Harmon got harassed about his accent too.   I really don't care about either of their accents, and they're certainly nothing to make fun of, but the problem is that two men born in California & raised by the Forresters shouldn't have European or Texan accents.

• Love 6

I'd need to give this line the Harry Plinkett Star Wars Trilogy treatment to fully express everything that's wrong with that sentence.

Suffice it to say that considering every relationship or attempt at one since Marcus (who she cheated on with Rick) has come at another woman's expense (and Hope's), she knows commitment as much as I know quantum physics.

58 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Regarding TK's accent...Windsor Harmon got harassed about his accent too.   I really don't care about either of their accents, and they're certainly nothing to make fun of, but the problem is that two men born in California & raised by the Forresters shouldn't have European or Texan accents.

Indeed Pierson Fodé is Australian and I'd never know it listening to him speak on the show. I don't know why Ashleigh Brewer decided to ditch hers when she'd already been written as an Aussie, but even she's made a better attempt at disguising her accent than either of those two.

• Love 4
On 10/15/2016 at 0:19 AM, tessaray said:

I guess I would have disliked them going the stereotypical route if it had actually worked out that way but there's just something odd about Nicole not having any feelings about the baby.  It was all so underwhelming and I only saw bits and pieces.    

I totally agree and have said this a million times and I saw the entire shit show. A cat displays more feelings for its litter. It's unnatural and kind of racist. I say this as a black woman who rarely plays the race card but there's something not right about this lack of feeling anything during and after the whole pregnancy except for whining and yearning for Zzzzzzende.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Oh, Lord, ya'll warn me about not putting ish out in the universe, don't put this idea out there for the show. Can you imagine Liam and Wyatt both anguishing in their mainpain over a presumed dead Steffy? And you know Bill would be off in his affair room squeezing out tears in private over his memories of her too.  Oh, the humanity!

And we'd be subjected to Quinn and Ivy having to mourn her, as well, probably full of self recrimination over their "unfair" treatment of her.  

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Indeed Pierson Fodé is Australian and I'd never know it listening to him speak on the show. I don't know why Ashleigh Brewer decided to ditch hers when she'd already been written as an Aussie, but even she's made a better attempt at disguising her accent than either of those two.

Ivy losing the accent was all a part of Quinn's plan to get Liam back with Ivy.  She got Ivy to wear her hair and makeup like Steffy and dumping her accent was also a part of that plan.

Raya are nothing but a couple of selfish idiots in trying to get another baby from her sister.  For crap's sake, let the girl's easy bake oven get back to it's usual form before using the turkey baster to get her preggers again.  

I know this is a soap, but in real life, only a woman of questionable morals would leave her marital home and trek right over to another man and start knocking boots right away.  So I guess we now know that Steffy is nothing but a bunch of questionable morals. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

So I guess we now know that Steffy is nothing but a bunch of questionable morals. 

That's been pretty obvious since the middle of 2009 at the earliest.

6 hours ago, politichick said:

I totally agree and have said this a million times and I saw the entire shit show. A cat displays more feelings for its litter. It's unnatural and kind of racist. I say this as a black woman who rarely plays the race card but there's something not right about this lack of feeling anything during and after the whole pregnancy except for whining and yearning for Zzzzzzende.

Kinda like the Caroline/ Maya crap from a while ago, I think Bradley Bell is more completely out of touch. Hell, after the spin he pulled on Thomas/Caroline and their "misunderstanding," I know for a fact that he is. Being black, I can see how it can be seen as such. Still, I could easily see this story playing out the same way if they'd have asked Hope to carry the baby and she and Liam had just gotten back together that week. Because, B&B.

I'm still at a lost that they let the chance for a perfectly good baby switch story and an actual legitimate excuse for Rick and Ridge to be at each other's throats slip. With both being "R. Forrester," it could've been easy enough to switch the sperm or embryo, Caroline loses the Rick/Nicole kid while Nicole delivers baby CaRidge, who has that same immunity issue baby Jack was born with that immediately pegs the baby as Ridge's. Or some other illness that could only come from the Douglas or Spencer line or from Caroline's biological father. Anything other than rape night or the snooze feat of Rick and Maya always winning despite being worse than Steffy for most of 2015.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Has B&B had baby switches? I know Steffy was presumed dead as a toddler/preschool kid but I don't think we've ever had an actual baby switch. Just a lot of paternity roulette. The show must have a 'no dead baby/killing a full term baby' mandate.  Bridget, Steffy, and Hope had mid term miscarriages, right?

They could totally do one with Quinn pregnant with Eric's baby and Steffy pregnant with Wyatt's baby....Steffy's dies and somehow ends up with Quinn's.

Ridge could switch them because he doesn't want Quinn to have an heir and he can't see Steffy suffer. Steffy could do it herself with the same reasoning.

The more interesting culprit would be Wyatt - he switches the babies because while his mom will still have Eric, he knows that Steffy will leave him so he switches the kids to save his marriage.

Or @Anna Yolei  SC could get a Liam develops a separate evil personality (that brain injury didn't heal correctly afterall!) and it's the evil Alter ego that switched the babies :)

That's been pretty obvious since the middle of 2009 at the earliest.

When Steffy started an affair with Rick not even a few weeks after her twin died, the reason she was in such a state to crash her car being Rick's affair with Taylor, was when I realized Steffy was going to be a stupid character. I'd have had a lot more interest in her if she was a vengeful, crazy Douglas girl (like Aly ended up being) and was out to get revenge on Rick for what he did to her twin.

Instead her 'ass got owned'.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Has B&B had baby switches? 

There was the one Amber did with her cousin's baby to keep Rick around when their actual baby died. Then years later came the egg switch up with Brooke and Taylor when both were going by the last name Marone. For so many reason, I wished TIIC had written that way differently.

27 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

When Steffy started an affair with Rick not even a few weeks after her twin died, the reason she was in such a state to crash her car being Rick's affair with Taylor, was when I realized Steffy was going to be a stupid character. I

The most ridiculous thing about this? Right before Phoebe was killed off, Rick actually did attempt to seduce her to get to Ridge. It was so obvious and she kicked his ass to the curb with a quickness. Phoebe had only just begun to move on from Taylor's betrayal  involvement when Steffy told her of Rick's scheme, and THAT is when she got pissed enough to confront him.

I was without Internet at the time, only being able to get to the library once a week, so when the both of them began making out a week in real time after the funeral, I was blindsided and unprepared. I also stopped watching this show spoiler free for my sanity.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

There was the one Amber did with her cousin's baby to keep Rick around when their actual baby died.

I cannot believe I blanked on this. Of course! Need to take my anti-old brain pills. Was just wishing Lil' D came back to bitch out Rick for 'abandoning' him to Amber and Deacon. When you get down to it, Rick adopted that kid and then pretty much let him go with Amber and Deacon even though they had bonded. Then was shipped to boarding school (according to Amber when she was on Y&R). With Deacon in prison, Rick could've stepped in as a father figure to the kid he once called a son.

You know what? That would've been a great reintroduction storyline for Lil'D - he befriends/flirts with RJ at boarding school with the intention of getting back into the Forrester fold. (Think Jonathan and Tammy on Guiding Light ) It involves a bit of desorasing for Lil'D and sorasing for RJ but it would work.  And boy would Ridge and Rick be stunned if RJ brought his boyfriend home for a holiday dinner and it's 'Lil D'.

It'd also be a good time to bring Hope back as she has to deal with her two brothers (one older, the other younger) in a relationship. Talk about scandal.

But as pointed out about Bell being out of it, no WAY would he have a same sex teenaged boy adopted kissing cousins coupling on this show.

As for today's show, hold onto that anger Sasha so when Maya comes asking for your womb, you tell her hell to the no!

Rick has no shame. Nicole, grow a pair.

And I don't care how big a brat RJ was being, Brooke, you've let Bill make Hope's life hell and now he's starting in on RJ. If your man treats your kids like crap, drop him. The Stallion can't be that great.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

. If your man treats your kids like crap, drop him.

Pffft. If Brooke had listened to that advice, Hope would've be here. 

But from today's episode, I wanted to slap the smug off of Katie's frigging face.

• Love 4

How big of Rick to acknowledge that there are other options out there for them to have additional kids beyond knocking up his young sister-in-law for the second time in a year.  Now go pursue those other options, Rick.  You got your miracle biological baby, now stop being selfish assholes and go look into adoption, or surrogacy using someone else's uterus.  Let the poor girl move on and live her life now.  She's not your broodmare.  

• Love 21