Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I remain confused; is this the Spencer Summit or the Steffy Summit? Can someone please explain to me how increasing Steffy’s “media presence” and her “likes”, and getting her a gazillion “followers” is gonna do diddly squat for Spencer Publications?

I really hate when B&B rolls out these PSA thingies, but Ed’s causes are near and dear to my heart! All the same, that was so badly done. Ed sounded wooden and like he was reading from cue cards.

I was busting out laughing as I watched that high speed chase through Monte Carlo, both of those ladies are in great shape, but all I could hear was this:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzx3ahGwqm1qalcu6o1_r1_500.gif

And Quinn struggling to hold her hat on brought back visions of that Lucy episode where she is trying to walk down a long flight of steps in a showgirl outfit, and is struggling to keep the headdress on.

What self respecting granddaughter would do that? If someone cold shouldered me, I sure as heck wouldn’t take off after them. The lady obviously wanted to remain anonymous, but just like always, Steffy had to bulldoze her way into the picture. And, by all that is holy, why would you tackle this person? Maybe Eric’s lady was married? Or maybe she was well known? Or maybe she is just naturally shy? Or maybe she just wanted to keep her dalliance with Eric her secret? Steffy had absolutely no right to go hoofing after her. Then that lip curl and sneer, and the growling…..I wasn’t sure if it was Steffy or the Big Bad Wolf I was watching, cause I was for sure Steffy was about to bust out with “I will huff and I will puff.” For a minute there I actually thought I saw steam coming out of Steffy’s nose, but realized it was just snot.

I have never in all my life wished to see anyone lose the ability to speak, but Liam’s three line litany of “We was wobbed” “We was manipwulated” and “Your mother is dangerous and is going to hurt Steffy” has made me not only wish it, but downright covet the idea. And what is this nonsense about all the stuff Quinn has done to “him and Steffy over the years?” If I remember correctly, Steffy wasn’t even in the picture when Quinn and Wyatt entered. And it was Quinn and Hope who were at the center of the drama back then. You should remember Liam, because you were very actively involved in not only Wyatt and Hope’s marriage, but Quinn’s hijinks as well. And have you forgotten that you were the one who was there when Hope was beamed up? After she couldn’t take it anymore? But now, it is all about what Quinn has done to Steffy? I can’t think of one thing Quinn has done to her expect kidnapping Liam, but no one was physically hurt by Quinn. Liam may have been emotionally traumatized, but Quinn didn’t hurt him, and she has never laid a finger on Steffy. At the same time, Steffy killed her cousin by clocking her upside the head with a tire iron, almost electrocuted Ivy and watched as Ivy fell down a flight of stairs. Add in Steffy’s sprint to catch Quinn, when she had no idea who she was, then tackling the woman and standing over her like the devil himself, and it makes me wonder who is actually the dangerous one here. Quinn has done some stuff, but her victims are all still with us, and were not seriously hurt. Even poor ole Deacon managed to survive his fall from a cliff. But it seems like when Steffy is involved people die or are seriously harmed.

So Liam, because it can’t be said enough:

https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1380396647ra/764839.gif

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11

Steffy & Quinn running is almost as funny when Phoebe(MacKenzie Mauzy) and Rick (Kyle Lowder) were running after each other in Australia. That said, I can't recall for the life of me can't remember why Phoebe and Rick were running after each other. I must be getting old. Anyhoo, Steffy chasing after Quinn was a little OTT and I am looking forward to seeing what happens today. Will Chicken Head (Wyatt) hear about it? Will Liam Bug Eye (Liam) tell Wyatt, "I told you so!" and will Eric stand up for his woman? I personally can't wait to tune in today. That said, thank god this show is only 25 minutes long. I couldn't actually watch this show if it was a full hour. That would be too much to handle.

• Love 7

That was arguably the most hilarious thing I've seen this week. Now all we need is the President of a major fashion house to be on Snapchat fighting and hunting down the mystery woman. The cartoonish music was too much.

• Love 5

Did anyone else happen to see the episode guide for yestereday? We have DirecTV, & it was something about Sasha & Julius, and Caroline & Thomas, none of whom were shown yesterday. Weird. I don't recall a skipped day recently to throw the episode guide off, but maybe I'm forgetting.

However, way to be smooth, B&B. When they did a long-shot of Quinn wearing flats, when she's usually in stillettos, and we saw Steffy in flats, rather than her usual stillettos, I knew there would be a chase-scene, or whatever that visual treat was. Apparently in his advanced-age, Eric has forgotten the finer points of a covert-affair. Rule number one, never be shown being affectionate anywhere in public, especially when you don't know where your family might be lurking about.

Having said that, Eric & Quinn are my new ride-or-die on the show, especially since CaRidge are dunzo, until Douglas' paternity is revealed to actually be Ridge's, anyway. I don't care about the age difference, I don't care that Quinn "we wuz robbbbbbbbbed" Steam, I don't care that Steffy hates her (for good reason, just saying), I want them on all the time. JMcC lights up around her, which I'm sure isn't hard, she just oozes the pretty and there's a certain charm to RS that's just unmatched, certainly by most actors on this show. I vote them the prettiest couple in daytime.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And what is this nonsense about all the stuff Quinn has done to “him and Steffy over the years?” If I remember correctly, Steffy wasn’t even in the picture when Quinn and Wyatt entered. And it was Quinn and Hope who were at the center of the drama back then. You should remember Liam, because you were very actively involved in not only Wyatt and Hope’s marriage, but Quinn’s hijinks as well. And have you forgotten that you were the one who was there when Hope was beamed up? After she couldn’t take it anymore? But now, it is all about what Quinn has done to Steffy?

Didn't Quinn actually try to push Steffy and Liam together when she was first in town?  To clear the way for Wyatt to Hope?  Or am I mis-remembering?  Regardless, though, Quinn definitely never tried getting between Steffy and Liam until Amnesia Cabin.  So, if he'd said "over the months," Liam would be dead on.  

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Didn't Quinn actually try to push Steffy and Liam together when she was first in town?  To clear the way for Wyatt to Hope?  Or am I mis-remembering?  Regardless, though, Quinn definitely never tried getting between Steffy and Liam until Amnesia Cabin.  So, if he'd said "over the months," Liam would be dead on.  

IIRC, she got Steffy to return from Paris so she could share her good news (of being able to get pregnant again) just in time to stop wedding attempt #3,052 and took the additional step of leaving Hope a note (making it seem it was from Liam). The note was a setup for her to meet him at some guest house but it was orchestrated so that she would see a newly-returned Steffy embracing Liam and flee the scene.

So yep. 

And I could wax poetic about the sheer ridiculousness of that heifer Steffy charging like a-one-woman show of the running of the bulls after Quinn and all so she could get a look at Gwampa's new girlfriend (whose identity BTW was none of Steffy's business!!!) but other posters have done great justice to that already. 

Although if Steffy hadn't blackened her hair with shoe polish (she was soooo close, guys), this would be appropriate for Friday's epi:

200.gif

A block of Velveeta cheese would have been less cheesy than this crap. 

• Love 14

So Liam flew in a private jet to Monte Carlo (too few passengers using too much fuel X2), to sing the blues and have no fun stalking Wyatt and Steffy, bitch about Quinn and the vacuousness of Steffy becoming a social media celebutard. He has a private meeting with Prince Albert on Mediterranean ecological matters (there's several of his speeches online on the same subject) and Ed Begley Jr. (who happens to live in Sherman Oaks, CA, 20 minutes away from Liam's home on the beach and has his own ECO online presence) on personal energy usage (turning off taps, sealing windows and upping the insulation Rs, riding bicycles, walking, public transportation -- can't wait to see that on B&B -- using power strips to shut off electrical use ... all stuff California power companies and thousands of ECO websites -- many southern California-based -- could have told you in the comfort of your own home). Liam had to travel to the other side of the world to take a poll about what ECO flag he should fly, because doesn't know how personal research or GOOGLE works.

Once a waffle always a waffle ...

giphy.gif

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 12

I can't decide what about today makes me the most angry. This ridiculous retcon that Steffy is somehow the constant victim of Quinn's behavior, or the fact that JMW still can't act her way out of a paper bag. Girl, your character has been flying off the handle and attacking people for years. Get better at it. 

Though, I did appreciate Wyatt noting correctly that Liam is just praying Quinn do something nuts since it's the only thing that might get Steffy back to him. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

My grandmother like to use the term Drek Mit Tzimmes because it went a little deeper than Fakakta.  It's translation to English is not all that bad (Shit with Sweet Potato & Carrot Stew) but you could just imagine how bad it was when it was the only thing to eat to keep you from starving.  

As I said before, Steffy didn't know it was Quinn, she was chasing, until she tackled her. What would have happened if she was injured?  I'm sure Steffy would just have cried "why did this happen to ME" just like she did after she killed Aly, almost electrocuting Ivy, or being there when Ivy fell down the stairs.  I'm pretty sure she also gave Hope a few bumps and bruises. 

Naw, the worst she did to Hope was dump Taylor's wedding cake over her head and lock her in the gondola (with Bill's help?).

And I don't blame her for Aly. The cover up afterwards was all Steffy, needlessly so, but Aly was damn well gonna kill her and the creepy shrine she had was more than enough evidence for self defense.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

IIRC, she got Steffy to return from Paris so she could share her good news (of being able to get pregnant again) just in time to stop wedding attempt #3,052 and took the additional step of leaving Hope a note (making it seem it was from Liam). The note was a setup for her to meet him at some guest house but it was orchestrated so that she would see a newly-returned Steffy embracing Liam and flee the scene.

So yep. 

I had actually forgotten about that wedding attempt,actually. And it wouldn't have worked if Hope had half an ounce of trust in Liam, which no one with two working brain cells would.

Quinn did Hope a favor.

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 4:08 PM, Sayla Vee said:

At least there's no age discrimination on Y&R. 

Let's be clear about the actresses on B&B and Y&R -- Other than Vivienne Avant, played by Anna Maria Horsford on B&B or Jess Walton, who rarely plays Jill Fenmore Atkinson on Y&R -- no woman on either of the Shows has touched a carbohydrate in decades, has an ounce of excess fat, Restylane and Botox has been injected into those pesky wrinkles, has had an acid peel or spray tan or a brow/chin/boob/butt lift, how about a set of hockey pucks for the cheekbones, doesn't travel where an hair extension or nail fill emergency cannot be handled, smooth their physiques with Spanx, and exercise diligently against calorie intake to make weight for the size 0 to 4 wardrobe.

For women in daytime TV, or any kind of TV/Movie/Music, it is a high-maintenance full-time job fighting the endless fight against gravity and time.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, jenrising said:

Though, I did appreciate Wyatt noting correctly that Liam is just praying Quinn do something nuts since it's the only thing that might get Steffy back to him. 

The thing is 9.9 times out of 10, Quinn more than obliges.

Liam expects Quinn to do crazy crap because she always does. In this case for once, it's not about directly him. Quinn's moved on to antagonizing Steffy because Steffy was being 'unreasonable'. No, Steffy doesn't have a right to ban Quinn, yes Eric is a grown man, but you can't tell me that initially Quinn was after Eric to get to Steffy.

Wyatt continues to act like his mother hasn't done crazy crap and always acts surprised when she does. Supposedly a smart, businessman. Then he pays lip service to scolding her. Liam is a waffle about his love life, but Wyatt is a waffle about Quinn. No, her actions aren't his responsibility, except he takes it upon himself to mitigate the consequences for her when people want to nail her hide to the wall, and they stupidly relent, which allows the cycle to repeat all over again.

Wyatt NOW is gonna scold Quinn because she is messing with his shaky marriage. Steffy has made her position clear, Quinn blatantly violated it, Wyatt knows Steffy needs little excuse to leave him for Liam who is single and waiting and keeping his mom in line is good enough reason for Steffy to be 'You can't handle your mom, then you can't handle me.'

Never thought I'd say this, but can we switch to Rick and Maya and Zende and Nicole? Can we see Katie's new therapist since Hot Doc has left the building for Grimm on primetime? How about Oliver, Pam and her boyfriend pouring one out for Aly at Medieval Times? It's around the anniversary of her death afterall.

Edited to add: I did have to laugh that on twitter people commented that Steffy inherited her grandman's pimp slapping skillz. That was classic gangsta grandma.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

I'm also looking forward to how sweet innocent Steffy gets no shit for grabbing Quinn first, and slapping her to the ground. After chasing and tackling her. 

Edited by jenrising
  • Love 8

Oh, Steffy..."I forbid it!" Hast thou read "Romeo & Juliet"? Forbidden love is the most exciting love! Granted, that didn't end so well for those two people in love, but telling your grandfather, yes, someone 2 whole generations older than you, what to do/not to do is so not going to fly. I completely understand why she hates Quinn, they've really taken her too far off the deep-end, to a point where I don't even think someone as good as RS can bring her back, but it's just ridiculous that Steffy thinks she can dictate whom her grandfather spends time with. A far more effective strategy would've been to threaten him with some type of CEO-action at Forrester Creations by combining hers, $Bill's & Ridge's shares (I can't remember who all owns shares, but they'd all ban together against Quinn if it came down to it). If Rick's CEO-tenure can be threatened by marrying someone who's transgendered (in the fashion community!), and Ridge's can be threatened because Ridge's son knocked up Ridge's wife, surely Quinn, a kidnapper amongst other things, could make Eric's CEO-tenure short-lived. That may not even be legal, not that we concern ourselves with trivial things like that, but I'd think that would be more effective.

• Love 8

How long will it take for Steffy to cause Quinn to end up in the hospital, cause y'all know that's coming. I'm all for Quinn getting a redemption story, but not at the hands of that botoxed baby battleaxe. That bish ain't Jesus, so she needs to stop with the laying of the hands.

Cueing another battle for CEO in 5, 4, 3, 2...yawn.

• Love 11

Steffy vs Quinn, at Thunderdome in a battle to the death.  Their weapons would be Steffy's trusty tire iron and Quinn life size Spencer sword.  All the time Steffy is yelling stay away from my grandfather and Quinn is yelling but I love him.  

Steffy is not only taking a page out of Brooke's playbook with "I forbid it" but out of Hope's playbook with your mother or me. 

Is Caroline going to be another Steffy where she loves a man more than her husband.  Would Caroline marry Thomas just because he's her baby's father?  I see an attraction but I don't see love in her eyes.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bittersweet4149 said:

How long will it take for Steffy to cause Quinn to end up in the hospital, cause y'all know that's coming. I'm all for Quinn getting a redemption story, but not at the hands of that botoxed baby battleaxe. That bish ain't Jesus, so she needs to stop with the laying of the hands.

Cueing another battle for CEO in 5, 4, 3, 2...yawn.

Since Quinn has never paid for anything I don't see it as redeeming.  I see it as whitewashing.

• Love 6

It occurs to me that, between yesterday's tear through the streets of Monte Carlo and that months ago Steffy/Liam run towards each other on the beach, JMW should just never run on camera again.  

And Steffy tried to forbid her grandfather from his favorite past time (hooking up with the crazy)?  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ch1 said:

Since Quinn has never paid for anything I don't see it as redeeming.  I see it as whitewashing.

Fair enough. But for me, a redemption story would give RS a chance to show her range. I've been a fan since she played Lois on GH, and I want to see my girl shine. YMMV

• Love 6

Steffy got it wrong.  It should have been, " freaking forbid it!"  She could have also snapped her fingers for emphasis.

OMG I laughed and laughed at today's show.  Steffy's raspy voice and quivering upper lip were comedy gold. That's gotta make The Soup. How can we submit a nomination?

I so want Eric to tell her to STFU!

I want for Quinn to go all postal on Steffy, especially if Steffy's childish tantrums provoke Eric into dumping Quinn. Go. For. The. Kill.

I'm torn between wanting for Eric and Quinn to go the distance with a marriage and eternal anarchy over the Forrester clan vs. Eric finally caving and breaking up with Quinn and having Quinn go full court press after Steffy. Wyatt be damned.  Steffy, there's soon going to be a sword with your name on it!

What do you all think?

• Love 4

I take frequent breaks from this show for sanity's sake. That said, IIRC didn't the true kickoff of this round of "We was wobbed by that wascally wabbit" happen when Waffles ran up on Steffy in bed with Wyatt? And then Liam huffed off, didn't really explain why he broke it off with Steffy, and the shit rolled downhill from there?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bittersweet4149 said:

I take frequent breaks from this show for sanity's sake. That said, IIRC didn't the true kickoff of this round of "We was wobbed by that wascally wabbit" happen when Waffles ran up on Steffy in bed with Wyatt? And then Liam huffed off, didn't really explain why he broke it off with Steffy, and the shit rolled downhill from there?

Liam had already split up because Steffy couldn't leave well enough alone and just HAD to go to Eric's to gloat as Ivy was packing for Sydney (hence her tripping down the stairs).

Liam playing hero, decides it was wise to take Ivy to the airport and buys a ticket to escorts her on the plane, but somehow bonks his head in the bathroom as the plane took off.

Meanwhile Wyatt and Steffy commiserate with one another and somehow learned the last place anyone saw him was at the airport with Ivy. Given how quickly he bounced between Steffy and Hope in the past, she understandably assumes he's gone off to be with her, so she snuggles with Wyatt. Then Liam comes back, sees them in bed and runs like a bitch. The rest is history.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

I'm torn between wanting for Eric and Quinn to go the distance with a marriage and eternal anarchy over the Forrester clan vs. Eric finally caving and breaking up with Quinn and having Quinn go full court press after Steffy. Wyatt be damned.  Steffy, there's soon going to be a sword with your name on it!

What do you all think?

My vote is for the former....I'd love to see Quinn with the "Power of Forrester" behind her stick it to Steffy...over & over again.

What a spoiled brat, giving her grandfather orders on who he can or cannot see...and she forbids it? OMG. Quivering & twitching and voice all hoarse....truly comedy gold.

• Love 11

That was a great show yesterday with a little bit of everything; drama, comedy, friendship and remembrance.

Wyatt absolutely nailed it in his opening monologue with Liam. I was howling as he was telling Liam about his “psychic” connection to Steffy, and how Liam’s “Spidey senses” go on the alert when she is in danger, and how no one is worthy of her but Liam. I wanted so bad to jump through my tv screen and high five Wyatt. The best of all though was Liam’s line about how Steffy shouldn’t have to live her life looking over her shoulder to see if Quinn is around. So then, it would be better for her to come back to you and spend her life looking over her shoulder for Ivy or Hope, or some other female? Right O!

Ah, Steffy and Quinn, what can you say about that. RS is so tiny! I never realized how small she is until yesterday. Then you have Steffy towering over her in her battle stance, clinched fists at the ready, Billy Idol lip curl on full display, harsh gravely voice; I felt like I was watching Brutus and Olive Oyl. And who sounded crazy in that exchange? Steffy blabbering about who was gonna do what, and who was gonna see who, and Quinn trying to reason and saying “let’s go get Eric.”

I was very disappointed when Quinn went to Wyatt. NO, NO, NO! Go to Eric, tell him what happened! In hindsight however, I retract those feelings. It is better that Steffy went to Eric, because now he will understand that Steffy was the aggressor. If Quinn had gone to him, he may not have believed her. He may have thought she ignored the taxi, and had gone right back into the hotel and ran into Steffy. But this way, with Steffy telling him everything about seeing them kissing and chasing Quinn, shows that Quinn wasn’t doing anything, and was trying to avoid Steffy, and any type of confrontation with her. I genuinely felt bad for Wyatt when he saw his mom though. He looked like he was about to cry.

Eric, just tell your overwrought granddaughter to STFU. It would be ok if Steffy had just expressed her fears and concerns. But to come in there forbidding your grandfather from seeing someone? Oh, hell no girlie! Eric has never cottoned to people, including his ex-wife and children, interfering in his love life. And everyone knows Eric has always had a taste for crazy, because you know, Sheila and all, so I will be very surprised if Eric caves to Steffy’s demands. I think I could take these demands from just about anyone else, but not this Stephanie Forrester wannabe, who has a highway littered with blackmail, deceit, manipulation, murder and violence.

I continue to surprise myself with how much I am enjoying this Brooke/Ridge reconnection. I think Show knows that long term viewers were not on board with TK and KKL at first. It was off. They didn’t connect or spark at all. But this friendship thing is so different and new that it is working. At least for this viewer.

And we got a dose of the KKL giggle; one of my favorite things in daytime tv!

Best line of the day:

Brooke, after turning to look at Stephanie’s portrait “I feel like I have to whisper”……………

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

And now I have Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" in my head. Thanks, RuntheTable. ;-)

But it would have been a fitting anthem for gone-off-the-rails-once-again Steffy. When she makes Quinn look like the sane voice of reason, you know there's a problem.

ITA that it was better that it was raging loon Steffy who showed up on happy-as-a-camper Eric's doorstep so he could see the crazy up close. Dare I say that I think I saw an amused smile on Eric's face? And newsflash, Steffy, that which is forbidden (which, snort!) is all the more tantalizing and irresistible. So good job upping the ante in Quinn's favor, Steffy.

Wyatt was spot-on with his assessment of Liam and his obsession with Steffy and his neverending battle cry of we was wobbed. Liam acts as if what they shared (which was born out of Steffy's getting knocked on the head and her own obsessive need to score one over on one of those hated Logans) was the greatest love of alllllllllll. Newsflash, you are not Westley and Buttercup.

But clearly Wyatt is going to be made to pay for the sins of his mother so that Steffy and Liam can brush off the many, many issues that have been present from the start of their unholy alliance (and certainly long before Wyatt and Quinn ever set foot in LA) and sweep them under the decidedly enormous rug. 

Honestly, let them get together and free Wyatt up for a woman who is committed to him and only him (please be Sasha!) vs a wife who is loyal only on paper because her constant thinking about Liam and what could have been? Not a ringing endorsement for love and fidelity. 

Let them run off to their beach house and eat their truffle fries and have all the FUN!!! in the world - preferably off my screen. And let Steffy realize, when Liam invariably finds another damsel to play Captain-Save-a-Ho with, what a gem (small pun intended) she had in Wyatt. 

And let Wyatt be too bad, so sad, laugh in Steffy's puffy face and waltz away with Sasha on his arm. 

Which brings me to Brooke and Ridge - they are a breath of fresh air. I'm loving the easy-going friendship between them, no judgments, just taking each other's measures as long-time friends and lovers, without the BS of having to pretend at who they are. For the first time, I could see a spark of something between them, a twinkle in Ridge's eye, that cute (not cloying) giggle of Brooke. Which is not to say I want them to reunite because I like what they have together now so much more, but I'm not completely closing the door on the possibility - down the road.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

OMG her face was vibrating !

The only thing missing was Steffy foaming at the mouth and snot coming out her nose. 

Liam, spending her life looking over her shoulder?  WTF?  Liam is such a drama queen.  Steffy is also being over dramatic. Quinn has done nothing to harm YOU and it will stay that way.  Quinn didn't use a Jedi mind trick to get you to marry Wyatt.  If anything Liam has a beef with Quinn but it has to be all about Steffy. Steffy farts rainbows and roses. 

• Love 7

And now I have Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" in my head. Thanks, RuntheTable. ;-)

Glad to oblige.

Newsflash, you are not Westley and Buttercup.

It would be blasphemous to even put the two couples in the same sentence! 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

The only thing missing was Steffy foaming at the mouth and snot coming out her nose. 

Liam, spending her life looking over her shoulder?  WTF?  Liam is such a drama queen.  Steffy is also being over dramatic. Quinn has done nothing to harm YOU and it will stay that way.  Quinn didn't use a Jedi mind trick to get you to marry Wyatt.  If anything Liam has a beef with Quinn but it has to be all about Steffy. Steffy farts rainbows and roses. 

She was equal parts snorting and stomping her hooves and a bad Exorcist audition.

I was honestly embarrassed for her and this should make the Soup. Somewhere, RM with his "It's not gonna happen, Rrrrick" is laughing although he'll never be displaced as the king of unintentional comedy gold.

As for Tweedledee (yes, I'm still talking about Steffy) and Tweedledum (aka Liam), the fact that these two nitwits have never been able to get their act together has very little to do with Quinn. Even just taking what transpired before the Quinn-napping. Liam decides to play Captain-Save-a-Ho and escort grown-ass Ivy onto her plane back to Aussieland. This after she suffered traumatic injuries by nearly being electrocuted at the hands of your sweet, sweet Steffy and then fell down the stairs while Steffy stood inches away. Where was Quinn, exactly? That's right - no where.

And I suppose Quinn held Steffy at gunpoint and forced her to strip down to her skivvies and invite Wyatt into her bed for some cuddle time in the bed still warm from Liam's body the previous morning? I'm still pissed that Liam's total recall has been missing this very important point.

Steffy chose to cuddle with Wyatt that night because she wanted to.

She chose to marry Wyatt because she wanted to.

She's choosing to stay married to Wyatt because she wants to. 

Period. End of discussion.

• Love 11

Quinn has pulled so much crap, threatened and actually physically hurt so many people, it's hard to believe this is the first time she's been slapped.  She more than deserves it for all her past transgressions.  (Yes, she may not have done much to "earn" it this time, but I'll take what I can get.)  And I just hope her vulnerable, wide-eyed act doesn't sway too many people too quickly.

• Love 6

How many times does Quinn say she's changed? Everything she did to Hope, Ivy, Liam. It's always "I changed!" Then she goes crazy again.

Steffy's reaction to Quinn is coming off over the top. Like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. Shouldn't that be Liam? Liam's the one who Quinn kidnapped and held his real life from him. Steffy made her choices to be with Wyatt on her own, and Liam HAD ended things with her before he disappeared. Steffy's behaving like Quinn took her hostage.

• Love 9

Steffy, YOU'RE the blame for YOU'RE buyer's remorse so get off Quinn's back. Quinn is a lot of things but not a serial killer.  Ok, Decon might disagree but....  Liam is the 600 lb gorilla, in the room, not Quinn. Quinn is the calm cool one while Steffy is going Psycho.  Today again, it's all about Steffy.  Even Wyatt is buying into Steffy's selfishness  .  Yes, Steffy you bought into this when that tattoo was etched into her finger.  You didn't go into your marriage with "Eyes Wide Shut" did you?  

• Love 7

While I don't care for Steffy, I'm over Quinn and her I've changed spiel. She said it after the situation with Liam and now she's saying it with Eric. She probably said it with Deacon. Let's not forget she tried to kill him earlier this year.

If this had happened a year from now and after Steffy had stopped foaming at the mouth/Quinn respected boundaries, I might be like ok...I can see it. Knowing Quinn and how she was salivating at getting off after what she did to Liam...it's hard to buy this round of I've changed/I'm in love. She just said the same exact things about Adam, so it's not ringing true for me.

• Love 9

As talented as RS and JMc are, and as happy as I am that TIIC are giving front-burner stories to their more "mature" cast members (also including KKL and RK), I just can't get behind Quic.  Maybe if some more time had passed, and Quinn had actually paid for something.  But every time she brings up Liam, I cringe.  I mean, I'm glad that kidnapping and raping him made her be a better person and all, but this apparent "rehabilitation" is completely unearned.

I get that people hate Steffy.  I don't like her, and I definitely think she's ridiculous to make this all. about. her.  But she's not wrong about Quinn.  I wouldn't want that psycho dating anyone in my family, either.

And there's no comparison between Steffy killing Aly in self-defense or even the stuff with Ivy and all of the crap Quinn has done to various people deliberately and with fore-thought.  She pushed Deacon off a cliff simply because he was going to go to Bill and tell him that she was keeping his severely injured son hostage with no access to medical care.  Yes, he survived and is apparently all "bygones!", but that doesn't get her off the hook with me.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, grisgris said:

Steffy got it wrong.  It should have been, " freaking forbid it!"  She could have also snapped her fingers for emphasis.

OMG I laughed and laughed at today's show.  Steffy's raspy voice and quivering upper lip were comedy gold. That's gotta make The Soup. How can we submit a nomination?

I so want Eric to tell her to STFU!

I want for Quinn to go all postal on Steffy, especially if Steffy's childish tantrums provoke Eric into dumping Quinn. Go. For. The. Kill.

What do you all think?

The Soup was cancelled last Decembeer

• Love 1

I don't think the majority, if any, of the folks here are excusing Quinn's behavior, not in the least or making comparisons with her and Steffy - although one small quibble - she absolutely could have killed Ivy with the electrocution and that had nothing to do with self-defense and everything to do with anger. You could say Steffy snapped in that moment. Kind of how Quinn snaps, crackles, and pops but give Steffy another 20-25 years and then we can do a fair comparison because who's to say what the future holds. But I disgress because Steffy's actions are beside the point.

I certainly haven't forgotten about all the shit Quinn's done, so much so that if it weren't for RS's talent, I would say Quinn was all but painted into a corner. Until TPTB chose to capitalize on her talents and pluck JMc from the vine where he'd been withering and picked up the ball they dropped when Quinn first came to town and spotted Eric and ran with it. 

Sure, this storyline has moved at warped speed but what storyline doesn't these days? Gone are the days of the leisurely unfolding of storylines and long, slow burn and build up. Which is a shame, to be sure, but it's the way it is.

And I, for one, would much rather watch RS and JMc all day, every day, given their chemistry, the obvious delight they have in working with each other, and it is such a welcome change from the kiddie pool of Zzzende/Nyquilole, creeper Thomas, and the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt monster that is trying with all its might to eat the show. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I don't think the majority, if any, of the folks here are excusing Quinn's behavior, not in the least or making comparisons with her and Steffy - although one small quibble - she absolutely could have killed Ivy with the electrocution and that had nothing to do with self-defense and everything to do with anger. You could say Steffy snapped in that moment. Kind of how Quinn snaps, crackles, and pops but give Steffy another 20-25 years and then we can do a fair comparison because who's to say what the future holds. But I disgress because Steffy's actions are beside the point.

I certainly haven't forgotten about all the shit Quinn's done, so much so that if it weren't for RS's talent, I would say Quinn was all but painted into a corner. Until TPTB chose to capitalize on her talents and pluck JMc from the vine where he'd been withering and picked up the ball they dropped when Quinn first came to town and spotted Eric and ran with it. 

Sure, this storyline has moved at warped speed but what storyline doesn't these days? Gone are the days of the leisurely unfolding of storylines and long, slow burn and build up. Which is a shame, to be sure, but it's the way it is.

And I, for one, would much rather watch RS and JMc all day, every day, given their chemistry, the obvious delight they have in working with each other, and it is such a welcome change from the kiddie pool of Zzzende/Nyquilole, creeper Thomas, and the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt monster that is trying with all its might to eat the show. 

All of this!!!!! RS and JMc bring the grown and sexy, and are fun to watch.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

How many times does Quinn say she's changed? Everything she did to Hope, Ivy, Liam. It's always "I changed!" Then she goes crazy again.

Quinn changes her focus with those in Wyatt's immediate orbit, but her 50 Shades of Cray is ever-present. All it takes is one person or discouraging word to break the surface tension of her version of normalcy, and she's off like a shot.

Steffy's reaction to Quinn is coming off over the top. Like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. Shouldn't that be Liam? Liam's the one who Quinn kidnapped and held his real life from him. Steffy made her choices to be with Wyatt on her own, and Liam HAD ended things with her before he disappeared. Steffy's behaving like Quinn took her hostage.

It's a short trip for Steffy to go from Beach Babe Banzai to the Monte Carlo Mauler -- chasing who she thought was a stranger, to tacking, threatening and slapping Quinn -- and was entirely uncalled for. Like her many verbal and physical conflicts with Aly and Ivy, she will have a dozen justifications for assaulting and threatening Quinn. Those justifications will be upheld by Liam, Ridge, and grudgingly Wyatt, because the effrontery of Eric and Quinn becoming lovers is all about Steffy and the others ... It has nothing to do with Eric and Quinn.

Everything is all about Steffy, even when it isn't. 

The unfortunate part is that Ridge and Brooke will be sticking their noses in Eric's personal life as well. They will pretend they know best what Eric needs, as Eric is reminded daily by the portrait of his dead Medusa of a wife, hanging in the home that was taken over by Ridge and his non-existent family. 

Ridge and Brooke are certain to know exactly the right thing to do to Eric, their judgement never being in question.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6

When I think of RS and JMcC in terms of actors - real people - I am indeed enjoying their story line.  They are cute together, and it's so nice to see some mature love.

But when I think of them in terms of characters, then I hate this story.  Quinn has planned to murder Liam with her specially crafted sword, actually attempted to murder Deacon, and possibly did kill Senor Montemayer.  She claims to love Wyatt, but consistently behaves in ways that will ruin his relationships, whether it's with Hope, Ivy or Steffy.  Maybe she wants really just wants Wyatt all to herself.   The changed excuse has been overworked.   First it was with Deacon, a man who understood her; then Liam and now Eric.  It's true she really didn't do anything specific to the women in Wyatt's life, but she always shows up where she's not wanted, and she deliberately breaks promises to stay her distance.  She's like damned nail fungus; uninvited and hard to get rid of.

For me, Quinn is B&B's Victor Newman.

• Love 4

I love RS and JMc. I can appreciate the vets getting their chance on the front burner. I was happy with Eric stepping up as CEO. I'm also here for Brooke and Ridge's no faults friendship and understanding of one another. It's natural and refreshing. I'll take that any day over the kiddie pool.

I just hate that Quinn's redemption song is always the same shit and a different month and only after people have been hurt physically or emotionally. She never pays for anything she's done. A sane person pulling a sword would get them jail time, a restraining order, or a psych eval. Quinn? Walks away with no harm and no foul. Violating Liam and getting moist at the memories at the police station while her attorney totally made Liam look and feel like a victim all over again after all that had happened? Unbalanced much? She seriously thought it was ok to padlock somebody in a house and withhold medical treatment?

Quinn is the stuff that fuels Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network. It's like she's permanently off her meds. I think she could use a session or 10 with a therapist to get to the root of her issues. As soon as Eric decides he wants out, that mansion will be burned to the ground. All it takes is very little to rattle that normalcy and unveil the crazy. If she was truly apologetic and truly sorry for any harm, I might be like, give her a chance. I just don't know because she claimed to love Adam and that he changed her. But she still went on to push Deacon off a cliff in the same week.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

@AussieBabe and @Sayla Vee, you said it so much better than me!

If they want me to believe that Quinn has changed, they need to show me that she has changed.  She can start by respecting her own damned son's wishes.  She hasn't modified her behavior one iota.  She still does what she wants, when she wants, with no regard for anyone else, least of all Wyatt.  I'd love it if he would be completely done with her for awhile; she would finally have lost something, and I'd respect Chicken a lot more.

28 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

As soon as Eric decides he wants out, that mansion will be burned to the ground.

At least Ridge and Rick wouldn't be able to bicker about it anymore!  lol

• Love 7

I was gonna protest that Victor Newman comparison, but then I realized all of it is true...from causing her son's wife to miscarry, to skating on jail and right up there with the protecting her family lie that no one should buy anymore.

The only difference between them is Quinn can still walk in daylight without bursting into flames.

• Love 6

Well, she hasn't locked up anyone in a cage and fed them rats, yet? 

I'll accept my tsk-tsk LOL.

I can appreciate that people are sick of Quinn getting away with murder (or almost murder since the jury is still on the Hope diamond guy whose name I can never remember). 

I'm sick of Victor Newman getting away with everything for four + decades but expecting anything different is like expecting Lucy will finally let Charlie Brown have a go at the football. It's the same with Quinn. It was the same with the sainted Stephanie aka Satanie whose punishment typically consisted of Ridge sighing, looking to the heavens (where most assuredly his mother did not go) and say, "Oh Mother." 

But considering most of the other storylines, it's one of the few bright spots we have in this shit show so I'm going to enjoy it for the few weeks (probably, right?) that it lasts. YMMV, of course.

• Love 7