Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

I agree, LittleIggy. It supports Bell's obsession with triangles and siblings doing partner swapping. They live in L.A. How many millions of people are in that city? He shouldn't want to be with Puffy. He was gone for a hot second, and she got under or on top of his brother to get over him. Then, went on to marry him. She deserves to look miserable every day.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 6

When I tried to watch Monday's episode online on Monday, I kept getting an error message that the video couldn't be played.  I'm pretty sure that was Xfinity's way of trying to spare me...but then again I was subjected to watching Monday AND Tuesday last night.  Hard to believe it went back to being so bad so quickly.  Is every show this week going to end with Lt Baker asking Liam if he's pressing charges, followed by Liam staring into space?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

When I tried to watch Monday's episode online on Monday, I kept getting an error message that the video couldn't be played.  I'm pretty sure that was Xfinity's way of trying to spare me...but then again I was subjected to watching Monday AND Tuesday last night.  Hard to believe it went back to being so bad so quickly.  Is every show this week going to end with Lt Baker asking Liam if he's pressing charges, followed by Liam staring into space?

And appearing wistful about his time with Quinn/Eve?

Sadly, yes...

I am counting down the episodes until it's found out there's a bun in that psychotic oven.

• Love 6

Wow, Nicole sure got over her sisterly warmth for Sasha once Zende decided her giving birth made him the horniest goat who ever goated. I wanted to slap her smug self. 

I wish both of them would realize as pretty as he (and his abs) are, any man that would drop you and five seconds later, turn around and take up with your lifelong BFF because she can give him the sexy times you can't, what with being pregnant with your BIL's baby and all, and then do the same thing to her mere seconds after you've given birth and he thinks now, he can have sexy times with you in a hot minute is.not.worth.it.

And once again Sasha is being called out for lying all those years. I guess Daddy Julius is off the hook since it's apparently all Sasha's fault that she exists in the first place. Nevermind that he's a lying, cheating, sack of hypocritical douchebag, but all is apparently forgiven when Zende's heart (and dick) are on the line.

I hope that Sasha is found out to be pregnant but that she tells Zende to go eff himself and that she'll do the raising of this baby all by herself - just like her mother did.

• Love 10

Just when it seems like the Liam & Quinn storyline couldn't piss me off anymore, it does, in record time. Obviously, TPTB have never been nor known any actual rape survivors because if they did, then chances are they wouldn't have this archaic, offensive bullshit for a storyline in the first place. Just because Liam wasn't held captive at gunpoint nor had any visible physical wounds, that doesn't mean he wasn't raped. Quinn held Liam prisoner for weeks and he didn't even know who he was, let alone where. Quinn lied to Liam and lied for him, keeping him away from the people he loves and her using love-or her idea of it-as an excuse makes it even worse.

As for Justin, where did he get his law degree-a cereal box? What the fuck is $Bill paying him for? A public defender would have done better than Justin. At least they wouldn't have just stood there while Quinn's lawyer turned Liam every way but loose. The video of Liam's collapse and the doctored photos of  "Eve's" so-called wedding to "Adam" make Quinn's crimes much more than just hearsay, IMO. So would Wyatt's testimony, if Wyatt didn't have his head up Cha-Cha's ass, that is.

Speaking of Wyatt, his feeling sorry for Quinn is understandable, his defending her again is anything but. Like $Bill said, the reason why Quinn never learns from her mistakes is because she never takes any real responsibility for them. In other words, Quinn thinks that forgiveness equals permission. Quinn not only deserves to be punished for her crimes, she needs to be, for her own good. If TPTB let Quinn get away with what she's done to Liam or even worse-make her & Liam fall in "love"-then they'll richly deserve all the Hell they'll catch for it, as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I hope that Sasha is found out to be pregnant but that she tells Zende to go eff himself and that she'll do the raising of this baby all by herself - just like her mother did.

When Nicole told Sasha that Zende told her about the pregnancy "right after he told me he wants to be with me," I was so hoping that she and Sasha would then look at each other and laugh over some guy pulling this bullshit on a pair of sisters, both vowing to steer clear of his trifling ass.  But, no.  

• Love 13

Yeah, Country Girl, I wanted to slap the taste out of Nicole's mouth when she made that remark about Sasha lying to her about her paternity all those years. WTF! Sasha was a child put in an untenable position. That makes her a liar? I guess for the smug Avants (AY-vants!) it does.

• Love 13

I haven't liked Nicole from the minute she arrived in Bell-A -- except when she was torturing Myron.. er... Maya .. about her secret.  Does anyone else remember Nicole vowing to get all the goodies of the Forrester life like Maya did?  I'm not saying Nicole is pulling a long con, but I do think she has deliberately done everything possible to cement herself into that good life.

Let me count the ways:   Have a Forrester baby. Check. Double points for the "amazing" gift of being the Forrester baby surrogate. Check. Get her own Forrester boyfriend. Check. Get a job handed to her at FC. Check. Live in the Forrester mansion (at least for a while). Check. Assume the same entitled air that Maya has. Check. Treat non-Forresters (Sasha) like dirt and agree with Rick talking smack about Ridge. Check and Check.

So yes, girl is working it. I think that the fact Nicole gave the baby to Raya without a 2nd glance and 1 day after birth is all over Zende again shows that the surrogacy was a means to getting the Forrester good life.  Raya will now be forever grateful and beholden to Nicole for their daughter.  And I think Nicole is going to subtly exploit that.

I loved Sasha's conversation with Stephanie's portrait.  And I think Stephanie would have liked Sasha.  Sasha is bold and brassy and confident, which hides the hurt little girl inside.  I think later-in-life Stephanie would have responded to that. As far as matriarch -- I'd take Sasha any day over Maya or Nicole.

• Love 15

The wheel goes around, around and around.  So Quinn walks away and we're going to get to watch her stalk Liam until he breaks down, they try to have a relationship until Hope comes back or Steffy starts sniffing around Liam and then Quinn is going to go off the rails again and try to kill Steffy and we're going to be back where we are now and its going to keep going like that until Quinn leaves the show.

Do writers not get the idea of payoff?  The whole point of characters doing shitty things (within reason which is something else writers don't get) is to see the payoff.  A character just walking away and getting exactly what they want - not payoff.  FFS.

And Deacon is where exactly?  Dead horse I know but its seriously bugging me.  I wouldn't care if they didn't involve him but they did so annoyed I am.

• Love 12

If yesterday's show was bad, today's set a whole new low. Now we have Brooke, Katie, and Justin actually sipping the Kool-Aid that Quinn took care of Liam and that something happened between them in the cabin that bonded them. And Wyatt went from brow beating Liam to actually saying to Justin that Liam made him mom a better person and he hopes it's lasts and she doesn't deserve to go to prison because she's a better person now.

This show has really gone around the bend. And judging by how Liam looked at Quinn at the end of today's show, it's only going to get worse.

$Bill was the only one making sense. I hope he has Liam committed and makes Quinn disappear. And fires Justin and makes him disappear as well.

• Love 10
(edited)

This fucking show. Though I shouldn't be surprised since he never considered pressing charges when the whack job attempted to murder him back in the day. And Justin continues to be a horrible lawyer.

Edited by tricknasty
rage blackout
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, ch1 said:

The wheel goes around, around and around.  So Quinn walks away and we're going to get to watch her stalk Liam until he breaks down, they try to have a relationship until Hope comes back or Steffy starts sniffing around Liam and then Quinn is going to go off the rails again and try to kill Steffy and we're going to be back where we are now and its going to keep going like that until Quinn leaves the show.

Do writers not get the idea of payoff?  The whole point of characters doing shitty things (within reason which is something else writers don't get) is to see the payoff.  A character just walking away and getting exactly what they want - not payoff.  FFS.

This is exactly why I no longer watch Y&R. Seeing Jack versus Victor wears thin when every head writer since Bell Sr.'s passing bends to Eric Braeden's demands to come on top every single time. Nor was is entertaining to see Stephanie skate on her litany of bad behaviors and crimes, including her involvement in Brooke's rape.

As I mentioned in the spoiler thread, I won't be sad when Quinn inevitably begins to sic herself on Steffy. Lord knows that girl needs a huge karmic bite in the ass herself, but the way this has come around at Liam's expense just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Not once have I heard any of the Liam/Quinn fans express the idea of one raping the other to make that happen.

18 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

This fucking show. And Justin continues to be a horrible lawyer.

I have no clue why Justin is around. He was Donna's babydaddy when we had Mushmouth, but both are gone to parts unknown. Because B&B doesn't believe in any relationships other than triangles, he doesn't have any friends. We have Carter to play de facto lawyer, so Justin can go kick rocks.

• Love 5

There are no words to express how much I hate Wyatt. None! He has spent zero time with his mother yet she’s a better person? I cannot fathom the idea of Liam ever forgiving Quinn and getting involved with her, especially since he does still love Steffy. He’s trying to be compassionate because of his shitty half brother, but Wyatt is an opportunist with boundary issues who doesn’t deserve it.  He’s probably going to try to convince the Forresters to let Quinnsane design for them again. I hope that when Steffy hears that he helped convince Liam to not press charges that she gets a clue and extricates herself from the Foolers. Then this will all have been worth it.

As for Justin, What The Fuck? He is the worst lawyer ever. Bill was stupid to allow a corporate attorney handle criminal work. When Quinn’s attorney was making his arguments, Justin just stood there like a complete asshole without a voice. Where’s the DA? Since when does law enforcement allow a victim to decide whether to prosecute, especially when body and mind fucking is involved and withholding medical care?

There is so much bullshit in this storyline I want to give up.

• Love 8

What's ridiculous is that the writers couldn't even have Liam press charges and at least do a half assed trial.  This meeting at a police station while the person responsible gets to chat it up with their victim is absurd.  Its also absurd that Justin would advise Liam right in front of Quinn.  This is why soaps really should stay away from the law profession or least watch a couple of crime and lawyer dramas if they do.

So the whole romance of Liam and Quinn will be based upon Quinn taking care of him - I just can not with that.  A doctor could have done the same.  This is no basis for any kind of "love" story. And while they have Liam all confused about his feelings for Quinn are they going to ignore that towards the end in the cabin he was suspicious of her and was trying to remember without her knowing?  Is that going to go the way of Liam seeing Deacon (Jim)?

• Love 7

I just can't even with the Liam/Quinn drama, so I am pretending like it didn't happen entirely & blocking it. To that note, the absolute most insulting thing on today's show was $Bill & Katie's kitchen. Seriously, I'm so far from the 1% that the line is a dot to me (TM Joey Tribiani), like we're maybe in the 95%, and our kitchen is probably twice the size of theirs. There is no earthly way that those people and all of their money - he bought Katie a tiara in the recent past, a tiara she can never wear anywhere, because she's not Duchess Kate! - would have a kitchen that miniscule. I understand that they are working with the logistics of sets, but it's just so not believable. Shell out some dough, Bell, so you don't take me out of the scenes with unbelievability.

See, made you forget the Liam/Quinn drama for a second!

• Love 8

Wow, I'm not sure I can continue with this show.  Watching a rapist's lawyer threatening her victim - in front of his lawyer! - with a messy public trial was just gut-turning.  Normally I have no fucks to give about Waffles one way or the other, but that was just disturbing.

My love for Chickenhead is hanging on by the thinnest thread in the world right now.  He thinks Quinn needs help?  The best way to make sure that happens is making it part of a plea/sentencing agreement.  Letting her loose just means she's going to stalk Liam like a creeper.

I can't believe I'm saying this about Rena Sofer, but I want her OFF my teevee.

• Love 11

What is it about these stupid shows where law breakers rarely have to pay for their felonies?  Victurd on Y&R has been a major felon for decades, but has only served a bit of time for everything. And even then, he gets so many special privileges, including screwing the prison doc, that he might as well be free.  Quinn needs to spend time in prison for ALL the illegal crap she's done. Shoving Ivy off a bridge, nearly killing Liam a couple of times, not to mention all the newest stuff. Liam must have a short memory of all the crap she's pulled on him over the years. He's the major idiot, not anyone else. 

BTW, where the heck is Ivy?   Has she been fired?

• Love 5

Wow Liam, your whole world revolved around Steffy unless it was revolving around Hope unless it was revolving around Ivy.  Technically you were married to Hope and actually married to Ivy so WTF.  Where you in Steffy's world when you just had to take Ivy to the airport?  Where you thinking about Steffy when you had to buy a ticket to seat Ivy on the airplane?  Where you thinking about Steffy when you said your good byes to Hope?  Liam STFU, just STFU. 

The two busy bodies have bonded once again.  Who gives s shit!  I have to say HT's son is adorable.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I have no clue why Justin is around.

Neither do I, in this story or really in the overall grand scheme of things. But as far as the Quinn mess goes, I don't care if he's the second coming of Johnny Cochran, he's not a prosecutor, what the hell is his purpose there?

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The two busy bodies have bonded once again.  Who gives s shit!  

Obviously Katie doesn't give a shit and has abandoned hope. Why else would she capitulate, rewarding Brooke and $Bill for their bad behavior?

Brooke: "I'm getting my sister back." -- For today, but what happens when you are compelled to reenact your mesmerizing car-crash fever dream with $Bill again? 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Let's not forget about Quinn pushing Deacon off a cliff. Wyatt needs to have that little bit of info on his mother dearest.

Let's not forget her killing Señor Montemajor (the writers did)!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

LittleIggy, I did not realize she had a murder under her belt. Where was I when that happened?  I must have blocked it out like the writers did.  Wow.  She needs some repercussions and this coming from someone who likes RS as an actress.  Truth be told, they have kind of pushed her over the edge for me. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

LittleIggy, I did not realize she had a murder under her belt. Where was I when that happened?  I must have blocked it out like the writers did.  Wow.  She needs some repercussions and this coming from someone who likes RS as an actress.  Truth be told, they have kind of pushed her over the edge for me. 

It was never shown, but it somehow had to do with that Hope for the Future diamond....or something. It was pretty heavily implied that she deep sixed him, and once Kim Matula left (or maybe even before that, I can't remember since I was FF so many of Hope's scene by then) the story was dropped.

10 minutes ago, politichick said:

Is Wyatt so desperate to keep Liam and Steffy apart that he might find a pairing with his brother and Quinnsane palatable? I really intensely dislike him.

That right there is classic Stephanie Forrester shit.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, politichick said:

Is Wyatt so desperate to keep Liam and Steffy apart that he might find a pairing with his brother and Quinnsane palatable? I really intensely dislike him.

You and me both. He and his mother need to exit LA. STAT!

2 hours ago, politichick said:

The way he was talking yesterday, he's believing the Kool Aid that 'Adam' was a stabilizing influence over Quinn and that he's fixed her so, yeah, I can see him pushing the Quiam pairing with that as his excuse but deep down, it'd be to keep Liam from Steffy's orbit. He already knows Liam's messed up over his feelings for Eve so he'll keep nudging that angle.

But it'd backfire because no way would Steffy stand by and watch Quiam happen.She'd be all up in Quinn and Liam's faces and would pay less and less attention to her own marriage. Wyatt then may become desperate enough to try to have Bill send Liam away to London or Paris since LA would have 'too many painful memories for Liam to move on' ( i.e. he wants him out of Steffy's reach) and Bill might actually think it's a good idea since he'll want Liam away from Quinn and try to do it.

In Wyatt asking Liam to show mercy to his mother, he's probably doomed his marriage which would be poetic justice.

• Love 5

Yesterday's episode was easily the worst episode I've sat through in a long time. I don't know what was worse, the Logan sisters' instabonding, the revision of everyone's history, the victim shaming and pressure on Liam from his own DEFENSE ATTORNEY to drop the charges, Chickenhead's thirst that rivals that of a drunken sailor, or Brooke Logan of all people siding with Quinn. Every beat was wrong. It was the daytime equivalent to last year's Amazon Prime Day, only without the 55 gallon tub of lube needed to push out such a massive pile of shit.

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

• Love 8
(edited)

I understand that Child Labor Laws are a challenge, which is why they use twins/triplets for the young 'uns.  But is it too much to ask to use babies of the same race?  There were 3 different Elizabeth Nicole Forrester's today, and while two of them were very light skinned, one was decidedly African American.  I don't notice much, but that was hard to miss.

Edited by MotherInLaw
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, donovan said:

Could someone fill in the blank(s) for me?  Last I saw, Katie told Brooke to get the F outta her house, and yesterday they were buds.  What did I miss?

You didn't miss anything. There were no scenes in between. This show is that stupid. 

• Love 5

Once again we have Ridge mentioning that Eric still has the power to give Rick the CEO position. Eric was voted out, so why would Thomas buy what Ridge was selling. To appease Thomas, Ridge should just groom Thomas along side him just as Eric did with Ridge.  Let Thomas be a dutiful big brother. 

Saint Nicole and Saint Maya are ganging up on Sasha, the devil's disciple, to see if she is lying.  Rick's arrogance has rubbed off on Maya and now it has rubbed off on Nicole.  

• Love 4

I did not think it was possible to dislike Maya and Nicole any more than I already did.  I was wrong!  What is wrong with these two?  Both of them are so heinous and awful.  If Sasha doesn't tell them both where to stick that pregnancy test, I hope she gladly takes it, that it shows positive, and she shoves it right in their smug, horrible faces.  And then tells them to go fuck off and die.  Why anyone would want to be with Zende, or want the woman they claim gave them the greatest gift ever to be with him, makes no sense at all.  He's awful, too.

And Ridge?  You can fuck off and die as well.

I hate everyone on this show except for Deacon, Sasha, Charlie and Pam.

• Love 9

Oh yeah, poor sweet innocent Sasha who rolled into town trying to blackmail her way into whatever she could get, and then rubbed up against Zzzzende like a cat in heat every time his girlfriend/her bestfriend & secret sister wasn't looking. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Once again we have Ridge mentioning that Eric still has the power to give Rick the CEO position. Eric was voted out, so why would Thomas buy what Ridge was selling. To appease Thomas, Ridge should just groom Thomas along side him just as Eric did with Ridge.  Let Thomas be a dutiful big brother. 

Could Ridge be anymore transparent? Sure, dangle the prospect of a future CEO position under Thomas' ambitious nose with the provision he goes to sort out the Shanghai store, -- good management experience and the opportunity to act as his own boss (I presume his derivative design work will be shelved) -- and do the right thing by Doug, letting him grow up in the manufactured family unit of Ridge's making. This command by Ridge is the exact opposite of the three handkerchief confessional and promissory arrangement Caroline made with Thomas the day he kidnapped Doug and took him to Big Bear.

When Thomas was about to excuse his actions on Rape Night, it was all Ridge could do to keep from throttling Thomas; his simmering rage is magnified by Thomas wanting access to "his son." Ridge wants Thomas out of Caroline and Doug's life, period. Ridge's promises of running Forrester Creations are falling on jealous, angry ears.

This mess could have been circumvented if Ridge he had buried Thomas under a mountain of busywork when he sent him to the Paris store. Ridge dictating the terms of Thomas' behavior is a tactical error, and Thomas is unlikely to comply; Thomas has never done anything that didn't benefit himself first, and demanding parental access to Doug ought to be his next move. Fuck going to Shanghai! Go straight to Eric (since he has so much power over the goings-on at FC) and tell him the whole sordid mess, Rape Night and all. Let the chips fall. Maybe Eric will have the wherewithal to have a DNA test done on Doug -- It makes sense.

Saint Nicole and Saint Maya are ganging up on Sasha, the devil's disciple, to see if she is lying.  Rick's arrogance has rubbed off on Maya and now it has rubbed off on Nicole.  

Nicole has been an arrogant slag from her first day.

The idea that they are doing Zende's dirty work, expecting Sasha to pee on a stick for their edification, is a crock. Fuck them both.

• Love 7
(edited)
21 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

13 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

There was a police investigator from Mexico that wanted to talk to Quinn about the circumstances that the Hope for the Future diamond (it was on loan to Wyatt to be used as a marketing gimmick for Forrester Creations new jewelry line Quinn was designing and manufacturing) had been left to Wyatt after Señor Montemajor died -- there were questions involved with the timing of the bequest to Wyatt in Señor Montemajor's will. Quinn avoided speaking to the investigator, and the story faded away until Deacon confronted Quinn at the cabin and he brought up Señor Montemajor. Again, Quinn waved off the subject. 

Several viewers believe Quinn finagled the diamond from Señor Montemajor and killed him, or killed Señor Montemajor and stole the diamond -- either way TIIC haven't chosen expand much on what has been shown so far.  

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4

Hope doesn't matter right now so neither does Montmajor nor the diamond. If she came back, it might but only if she has to fight Quinn for Liam. Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth typing that. Didn't mean to ruin anyone's night. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, jenrising said:

Oh yeah, poor sweet innocent Sasha who rolled into town trying to blackmail her way into whatever she could get, and then rubbed up against Zzzzende like a cat in heat every time his girlfriend/her bestfriend & secret sister wasn't looking. 

I don't feel sorry for Sasha who is Steffy 2.0 minus the Logan versus Forrester dialogue and with more class.

But I do feel irritation at Maya and Nicole's continued entitled attitudes like their shit don't stink. Who was it again who woke up one morning and decided Rick and his lifestyle was hers months after he'd married Caroline? Which of them wanted to blackmail the other to get that sweet Forrester life and got an intership after spilling the beans to the competition about Myron? Hell, Nicole was working the screws on Maya and Rick to have Sasha canned from her modeling gig even before she was banging Zzzzzzzzzzende because she was insecure about their watered-down excuse of a relationship.

Nicole is special for bringing a new Forrester into the world? Please. Brooke has had children that she DIDN'T give birth to, AND had three later in life pregnancies. Beat that shit or take a seat, Nicole.

To pull a quote from the Tucker Max book series, "I'll take an honest whore over a lying prude." Not calling Sasha a whore lest I am flooded with bunnies by our esteemed mods, but the point is Sasha doesn't put up a front about being some kind of saint. She wants what she wants, and doesn't make excuses for her shitty behavior unlike her two idiot princess half-sisters.

All that said, is it naive of me to want the three of them to bond as sisters and kick both Zende and Julius to the curb? The Logans and Spectras use to be that stick-together family that had each other's backs, but idiot Brad Bell has decimated both of these families. You have the Forrester always trying to kill each other and the Spencer boys fighting over women, so it'd be nice to see a family that was united again. That's as likely to happen as having an openly gay character marry into the Forrester family.

• Love 10

I couldn't believe Nicole yesterday in the Forrester living room.  Everybody was there fussing over little Lizzie, and when Nicole turned her back and had the look, I thought they were finally doing a story about Nicole having some depression over handing over her baby, but NOPE, it was because she has the sadz that Sasha is pregnant.  Can that girl be any more into herself?

• Love 14
11 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

Hope doesn't matter right now so neither does Montmajor nor the diamond. If she came back, it might but only if she has to fight Quinn for Liam. Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth typing that. Didn't mean to ruin anyone's night.

I think it might be more of the writers having ADD or wishing fans had ADD.  I mean they wrote Quinn attempting to kill Deacon (who may be on the show by a thread but is still on the show) and that seems to have been forgotten too.  The writers just seem to throw shit out there and then don't want to address It later.  Especially with Quinn.  They want her to do all these terrible things but then want to pretend it never happened so they can keep the character.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I couldn't believe Nicole yesterday in the Forrester living room.  Everybody was there fussing over little Lizzie, and when Nicole turned her back and had the look, I thought they were finally doing a story about Nicole having some depression over handing over her baby, but NOPE, it was because she has the sadz that Sasha is pregnant.  Can that girl be any more into herself?

That she had any depression behind giving Lizzie up never crossed my kind, which is a sad commentary on how predictable this show's become.

Also, whoever said the baby would be named after Beth called it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ch1 said:

I think it might be more of the writers having ADD or wishing fans had ADD.  I mean they wrote Quinn attempting to kill Deacon (who may be on the show by a thread but is still on the show) and that seems to have been forgotten too.  The writers just seem to throw shit out there and then don't want to address It later.  Especially with Quinn.  They want her to do all these terrible things but then want to pretend it never happened so they can keep the character.

All of this. As mentioned many times, not even Sheila turned into this level of nutso this quickly and they tied up her loose ends. They throw all this crazy stories on Quinn and nothing happens. Not for trying to kill Liam the first time, nor shoving Ivy off the Seine or pushing Deacon off a cliff. Now she's gonna skate on this bullshit with Liam and everyone is turning a blind eye to this.

• Love 1

These lazy ass writers! The very pregnant wife of some random photographer we've never seen before conveniently has to pee right when Sasha has to pee to prove she's pregnant. Riiiiight. What's next? Sasha's goes into pretend labor and a random black lady delivers in the room right next to her and Sasha takes her baby and passes it off as hers? SMDH. I think I'm done.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

These lazy ass writers! The very pregnant wife of some random photographer we've never seen before conveniently has to pee right when Sasha has to pee to prove she's pregnant. Riiiiight. What's next? Sasha's goes into pretend labor and a random black lady delivers in the room right next to her and Sasha takes her baby and passes it off as hers? SMDH. I think I'm done.

Maybe she'll do what Will Schuster's wife did on Glee and wear a fake belly while trying to get another randomly discovered long lost daughter of Julius's who is also pregnant to give up her baby.

Oh she'll go outta town to visit family and "give birth" in the same hospital where her underage cousin also has a baby she's giving up for adoption and takes that baby to LA.

....yeah, no. This is why the fake pregnancy/baby switch trope needs to die. The one with Lauren and Sheila worked because the latter was a nurse with access to the damn hospital and she covered her ass far better than anyone else since.

But that aside, why would Sasha dignify their demands for a piss test? 

• Love 2

Why is Rick and company at his father's house and not his mother's house?  If I was Brooke, I would be highly insulted. Rick asking Thomas why is he home made it seem like it was his home also. 

I'm not all that smitten with Sasha but anyone who can pull the stick out of Maya's and Nicole's asses, I'm all for.  Sasha is just following Maya's playbook just like Nicole did before her.  Rick, Maya, and Nicole live in a cesspool. Rick asks them if they smell anything and they answer it must be the roses.

Can Zende be anymore stoic. No emotion on his face nor in his eyes when he talks about the love of his life.  

• Love 7

I'm not even mad at the show anymore.  I'm mad at myself for watching.  Sasha just happens to bump into a pregnant woman right as she's in a bind over taking the test... are they actually paying people to write this stupidity?  I would've preferred her to tell Maya and Nicole to take a hike rather than what she did and how she was saved.

Actually, I think my favorite outcome would've been if it turns out the pregnant lady was faking it too, only to a higher degree than Sasha.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

And what pregnant woman would be all "sure, I'll pee on that stick for you, person who asks me to in the restroom"?  

When she went to take the test, I totally said to my TV "why aren't you guys following her to the bathroom?  You're just giving her an opportunity to come up with a way to get out of this."  These two are just smart enough to be stupid enough to think they've got everything covered when they're not even close. 

• Love 5